How I became Clarisse

Printer-friendly version

All started by a nigth event organized by a couple of friends for a costumed party with " you and its opposite".

being a male with some fantoms, I choose to transform me in femme while my wife, who's quite discrete choose to fake a Lady Gaga style.

choice being made, I started to look into my wife dresses to find a suitable one for me, thinking adding a wig should be enough to look like a girl. That was without counting on wife's idea who's challenges me to not only wearing woman clothes but being a women. She found out a more feline dress and then suggested to find also lingerie that fit with… I blushed my face but finally accept the challenge. Some minutes later, she found out a pretty little black dress and says "OK as you like to see me wearing Corset, you will wear one of mine".
I stay here without being able to say a word, and try the corset with a black shorty and a black and red garter.

Only thinking about wearing wife's clothes, i was in trouble, what other's may think, will they laugh at me ?

Before attempting to wear those clothes, wife says a word that should makes me react " can you think on a women with hairy body ?" on this i expressed a clear "No!" without a doubt. she then call her beautician friend to make an appointment. I was between fear and angry, I was thinking that wife gone totally mad and in any case i won't go at the appointment.
On that she says on a very calm tone " don't worry hubby, you won't miss the appointment, she's coming home on saturday morning, you will know how it feels to be fully waxed". Not a able to say any word, i was terrified.. my wife ask me to wear her clothes and wax my whole body … but i'm a straight men.

LAter on, we spent some time to find a lady gaga like costume for her. She decided to be extravagant, wearing only a bodysuit and a long white scarf. she also found on the internet fake tattoos and piercing for her navel and nipples, once again I was on my knees just thinking that SO can be so … sexy and should admit that we had hot times after that.

the week move quite fast, SO receipt her accessories, i receipt wig and shoes (Size 10).

on friday evening we decided to make a test, wiffey help me to fix the garter and stockings and did not miss to mention my hairy legs, i then pass the dress and the shoes. Suddenly i had a vision, i was very well. Wife say to me "OK, that's fit you well, tomorrow we will do the whole thing, nail painting, ears piercing and so" . I was so in trouble between the excitment to cross dress and the fear of friend remarks ...
She also wear the whole costume, asked me to put her fake tattoos on,there was a nice tribal on her back and a nice flower on top of her private zone. I could not resist to say her that it fit her very well, she was so cute with on what she answered that she thought on hang some tattoos in the past but never get it done. She then opened the other box with fake piercing, that was clip ons for navel and nipples, those fake jewels were really done, giving the impression of real ones and that was clearly visible from her body suits. the night was really enjoying for both of us.

at 09:00 on saturday, i woke up and SO give me a sexy pink baby doll saying " OK girl, that's the D Day, this morning you will live like a women do, you will be then ready for the event tonight. take a shower , use only my soap, i will do a foam on you and Perrine will be there in 10 mins to wax your body." … too late to change my plan, my heart was bouncing.
i jumped in the shower when i heard the bell's door. Here I am, in some minutes, i will become a … women.
I put on a bath robe and came in the living room. Perrine already had th time to install her torture table, she looked and me and make me comfortable with those words " You know that from nowadays, more and more men are taking care of their skins, and if you do not like in less than 2 months, you hairs will be back".
She started to put wax on my leg with a smile to wifey then removed "ouch that hurts", now, I know what SO do for me several time a year … half an hour later, my legs were very soft and another 30 mins and my intimate was also like a young boy. She ask me to take a sit and start to paint my toe nails before my nails. in a few minutes, my feet looks like more a girly feet than male.

Women talked about nothing for a while with Perinne saw wifey navel and asked her if she finally did it? SO blushed out and answer by a No that's only a fake one for tonight. Perrine show us her belly pierced and explained that she had several others, wifey was very curious about them, asking her where they are placed as long as we can only a few on her ears. Perinne laugh at us and took few second before saying 'OK we are all girls ins't it ? then i'll show you them" she discovered very nicely pierced nipples as well as a VCH , wifey was stomached… to laugh Perrine launched a challenge: Next week end we all go out to get wifey and my navels pierced. and then take back her set and leave us. we were lost, is that a joke or ?

the nail polish was dry, so i moved to the dressing to put the lingerie and dress on. that was in incredible feeling, how amazing this is, everything seems so sweet now.
SO asked me to take as it to put some make up on, after that she adjusted my wig and start to find out some earrings. she explained me how she will proceed and i let her do, left ear, right ear, right ear once again … What ? did she pierce my right ear twice ? can't believe it , yet it is, i've two diamond studs in it. so girly !
she then passed me so stockings before i put my shoes one and then decided to walk a little.
How amazing, this is incredible, i feel like a girl and i'm pretty comfortable wearing those girl clothes.
Wifey looked at me with a very kind smile. she say me to get in front of a mirror , i'll be surprised.
and she was right, in front of the mirror, i saw a nice women, wearing a pretty dress.

6:30 pm, a kind of lady gaga walk out from the bedroom, but we were already late for the evening so we jump in the car.

during the driving i feel the stress coming in mixed with adrenaline… few meters after, we were in the street, i stopped the car and take a long breathe.
we rang the bell of friends door, "Hey Carine, hey … Max is it you ? i never recognized in the street dressed as a cute women, please enter !" say Jean in a martian costume.
couples of minutes later and some drinks, i was more than comfortable in front of my friends, few of them were impressed but mainly they did not care of what we were wearing.

01:00 am in the night, the party was ending, only the band was still there but Carine was tired and asked me to come back.Marie, (Jean wife) make some comments on earrings and waxed legs, saying that her husband won't never do this even if he lost a bet. She also notice Carine piercings and tattoos, asking her if that hurt to be pierced. Carinne laugh and explained that there were all fakes. we said goodbye to our hosts and jumped in the car.

Back at home, Carinne make compliments on my feminization,and finally explained me that she was looking to do such for a while but never get the courage to ask me.
i finally explained her how i was fine with this feminine clothes and that i'll be happy to wear some dresses from time to time.
i explained her also how i find piercing on a women attractive and she replied that Perinne was not joking as she sent her few messages since them and therefore she accepted to go on the appointment for her navel on next saturday.
looking at me she asked me to come on with her, but not as max but as Clarisse her friend, i did not say a word but i know by heart that i want to do it.

sunday was make of hot moment between her and me but in femme, she gave me some tips and tricks and i finally accept to have a hairs cut more feminine for her.

the work week passed away with the only difference that i go at work with one earring in each ears. nobody except few girls noticed it.
on friday evening, Perrine give us call to confirm tomorrow girl event. Carine look at me with a smile, saying to her firmed how she will be happy to have a shopping between girls.
on saturday morning , i go for a shower and then choose a fine lingerie on wife dressing. i also choose a denim skirt and a white top . i also wear a sheer pantyhose and flat shoes.
Perinne came in by 2:00pm, wifey seems to be stressed but look cute in her black skirt. after a cup of tea, we drive in town and start by some shopping, few skirt for me and a dress, lingerie for her and some nice tops for Perrine. We then move to piercing studio, Perrine enter first and we followed. a Nice man asked us to come and enter in small and very clean room. he asks Carinne to lay down on the table removing her top. I can't believe it , wifey will finally did the piercing …
few seconds after, there was a barbell in her navel, looks very cute, and our big surprise, wife asked me if i liked the nipple piercing, on what i say 'yes' … she get them both pierced.

few minutres later she moved from the table and the man looked at me, asking me to lay on the table and to remove my top. i was … confused wifey looked at me and had those few words in my ears " i like Max, but i love Clarisse, i pierce my body for you, and i want you to be the girl hidden behind the men, be yourself, i love you" … sounds like a acceptance, and therefore decided to pierce my belly.

we end the saturday by a dinner between girls.
Since then, i'm Max from Monday to friday and become Clarrise during the week end married to a wonderful wife that accept and love me as i am.

up
169 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Difficulties

I'm guessing English is not your native language, this is a credible first attempt but I think you should consider getting a native English-speaker to edit for you. Good luck with your writing!


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

re: Difficulties

Hi Karen,

you're absolutely right, i'm not a native English speaker even if i'm working in a multinational company I only speak english from a technical point of view which have some limits.

thanks for the advise, I will try to find some help to edit the text with a more natural language :)

Clarisse

Besides which...

...as time goes on and more of your stories are edited to perfection, you'll start to get more of a feel for the language and its phraseology (common expressions, idioms, metaphors, similies and such like)... you never know, in a few months or so you may find your chosen editor being able to reduce their role to minor spelling / grammar fixup :)


As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

I have to wonder...

... in my mind I started to hear my reading of this story and it sounded like it was croatian or balkan. Anyway, I gott go finnish the story.

How I became Clarisse

A good first story. Waiting for more.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine