The Sentence -3-

Printer-friendly version

"THE SENTENCE"
chapter #3
by
Jillian Spears

When we last seen Little Jillian, Holli her sister was just about to get home from school. It looks like Jillian’s troubles seem to be getting worse. Mom & Holli soon find out about the days outing, the diapers, and everything else. Mom thinks Jillian needs to learn another lesson. Our poor little girl is in for a lot more surprises it seems.

It seemed like it didn’t take that long before my sister Holli got there. I think in real time it was way more then two hours. After saying hi to Mrs. Miller, She came right into the playroom. Lynn was all bubbly, running right over to Holli. She grabbed her, and started pulling her over to meet me. This is my new friend you have to meet her. She is going to come to my party on Saturday, and her name is Jillian. Know what we did today? We both had our hair done, aren’t we both really pretty? Before my sister could even answer, Lynn went on. Know what else? We both had our nails done too, and the lady gave us earrings in our ears see. Aren’t they really cute? I just love mine! Well as you can imagine Holli was all thrilled about this new adventure we had. Maybe I should say I had. She came right over to me. OH let me see your hair dew Jillian? Wow! Look how cute your nails are. Both of you two GIRLS look fabulous! She made sure to say, “GIRLS”. So I knew she was rubbing it in. I looked over and seen Mrs. Miller was standing in the doorway watching all this and giggling. My sister was probably told not to mention anything about me being punished to Lynn. She was most likely told to treat me like I was a little girl & her cousin from Texas. Mrs. Miller was watching as Holli grabbed my hands pulling me up so I was now standing. She was saying let me get a good look at your new earrings Jillian. I mean Lynn’s look so cute. How about yours do you really just love them sweetie? Well she got me up and looked at the earrings and giggled. OH they are so cute just like us big girls wear.

That’s when Lynn got too helpful with her information. She told Holli about what happen with me wetting my panties. I knew it was coming sooner or later. Lynn said you know what else happen when Jilly had her ears done? The lady scared her, and she had an accident, when the lady did her ears. Mommy had to take her to the little girl’s room & help her. Mommy put her in pampers, and rubber panties like she did to me last time when I had an accident. Remember? Holli said, oh yes I do. Holli turned to me and said Jilly is that true? Did you have an accident in your panties? All I could do say was yes, with my head hanging down. Well that’s ok that happens to little girls sometimes when they get scared. Let me check to see if you’re dry dear. Before I could do anything she had my dress & slip up and the back of the panties down a little. She checked with her finger to see if the pamper was dry. I felt like I was a 2-year-old. All I heard was “All dry”! What a good girl. Plus it’s good that you have on rubber panties so you don’t have any leaks. The rest of the afternoon went by about the same way. Lynn & her treaded me like a 2-year-old baby girl, because of Holli, Lynn went right along with it. I was the baby when they played house. I had to set there and play like I was 2 or smaller, while they played the mommies.

My Mom finally got home about 4:30 and right on cue. Mrs. Miller told her what had happen and what she had done to me. I heard Aunt Judy tell mom all about how I had teased little Lynn last week. She said, I thought that this was a good way to teach our little Jilly how to be a nicer person. Now she knows how it feels to be picked on for having an accident. She told mom, I guess you could say the shoe is on the other foot. Mom said oh! Well, I didn’t know Lynn was being teased about her little accident. But now that I do know I couldn’t agree more. She told Aunt Judy that a couple of days in diapers should put me in my place. I didn’t hear too much after that, I guess they were whispering, plus Holli & Lynn wanted me to play house with our dollies some more. I did hear Mom ask aunt Judy if she could borrow some Luvs from her for tonight. She then asked aunt Judy if she could watch me for just a little longer. Mom told her that she just got this idea, and she needed some time to set it up. She said that Holli and her had something to do at home, before we all went home. Mrs. Miller said sure that’s no problem. Jilly is easy to take care of. She told mom that Lynn and I got along great, so we could play till they get back, and not to rush back.

Mom called Holli and I over telling me to stay at Mrs. Miller’s, and play with Lynn, because her & Holli had to do something, and they would be right soon. I said ok I’ll be here waiting, and went back to playing with Lynn. I guess it was about an hour later that they got back and mom said it was time to go. I got my coat and hat, picked up my dolly and we left. We walk to our house next door, with Holli holding on to my hand all the way home, like I was some little kid. While on the way home mom asked me if I was good for Mrs. Miller. I told her that I was. She asked about the accident & pampers. So I told her my side of the story. She just said well accidents like that do happen sometimes to people when they get scared. But Mom I’m not a baby! It’s not fair that Mrs. Miller put diapers on me! I’m almost 9! Really mom I had tried to tell someone I needed go really I did. I was trying so hard to hold it in, and then the lady scared me, when she put that machine to my ear. Mom said I’m sorry the lady scared you when she did your ears. But I think there’s more to the story isn’t there? I heard you teased Lynn about two weeks ago for doing the same thing. So I guess Mrs. Miller feels that makes you & her even doesn’t it? We arrived home and went inside. I told mom that I had to go to the bathroom, and I was taking off the diaper thingy & rubber panties, while I was in there. Mom said I don’t think so. She looked at me, and then at my sister. Mom said to Holli, please put your baby sister in her playpen and watch her, while I get supper ready. I just looked at both of them saying WHAT? Then I turned around. I don’t know how I missed it when we walked in. But there in the corner of the living room was my sister’s old playpen. It was filled with stuff animals and her old busy box. There was even a rattle and a baby blanket in it. I cried you’re not going to make me get into that. I’m not a baby and you can’t make me one. Mom said you’re the one who went pee-pee in her panties. Only babies do that, so if it’s a baby you want to act like? Then it’s a baby you’re going to be treated as, till I say other wise. Now get into that playpen or it’s over my knee for a good spanking. We will do it however you want it, but you are going into that playpen NOW!

Mom took me over to the playpen, picked me up, and put me in it. Then she places the pacifier that aunt Judy had hooked on my dress in my mouth and said stay there or else. I told mom that I wasn’t staying in here. I told her that I really had to go pee. She said Oh but you are staying in there, and if you try to get out. The spanking you got yesterday would be nothing like the one you will get for not staying put. As for going pee well sweetie that’s what diapers are for. So go right ahead and go. Mom then put the pacifier back in my mouth, and told me to keep it in my mouth till she said I could take it out. She then headed to the kitchen to fix supper. I just sat there in the middle of the playpen holding my doll tight and started to cry. My sister came over and started to rub my back and said it’s OK Jilly. Please don’t cry. It’s going to get better honest. Hush don’t cry I’m here. Mommy’s just making sure you learn a lesson, that’s all. I knew she was trying to help me feel better, but all it was doing was making me feel like I was a little 2 year old. I did learn one thing; sister’s can be really nice sometimes. I guess I just never really understood that before.

After mom finished making supper she came out to get us; saying Holli help your sister out of the playpen, and bring her in here its time to eat. Holli lowered the side on the playpen and helped me out. She took my hand as we headed for the dining room. Just as I entered the room I kind of froze. NO WAY! You got to be kidding? She can’t be doing this to me? There’s no way I’m going to get in that! Seems where my chair used to be, stood Holli’s old highchair. In all of it’s pink & white frilly glory. For some reason it seemed to shine even more then I remember. It was a white highchair, with a pink padded seat & backrest, that were both trimmed in a white plastic frilly lace. There was a picture of a pretty fairy type figure flying over some flowers on the backrest. Mom said, come over here Jilly so mommy can put her new baby girl in her cute little highchair. Holli was giggling again and I just stood there in a state of shock, with tears coming out of my eyes. I looked at mom asking her why? Why are you doing all this to me? I’m been Good. Unfortunately I sounded more like a baby trying to talk, because I didn’t even realize I was still sucking hard on my pacifier. So with the pacifier in my mouth and starting to cry all the words came out more like baby talk, rather then sounding like real word
Mom bent down, picked me up, and placed me in the highchair. After I was in the chair she strapped me in with the waist strap. She then placed the tray on to the highchair. This kind of stopped me from trying to get out of the chair.

After she had me locked in the highchair with the tray. Mom grabbed a near by chair and sat down facing me. She then said ok sweety you deserve an answer to your question WHY? Mom’s reply to my question kind of scared me, but it also hit home and made me start to think about what I been doing lately. Her answer went something like this.
Yes sweety I know you have been good. But being good for one day does not get you any points after what you have done in the last year. Plus now I have just found out that you were teasing Lynn last week about being a baby, because she had an accident just like you did. That is one of the reason you are now wearing a diaper. I guess you could say it’s kind of a payback. I ‘m ok with what Mrs. Miller did, and why she did it. It wasn’t in my plan, but I have decided that you need to learn a good lesson about how to treat people. So for your punishment in the next couple of days you will get to see how it feels to be treated as a baby. That said, I think its time to explain to you how things are going to change around here starting now

You have been getting a way with murder and its going to stop right here, right now. For the last year or more you have been getting into more & more trouble, and making other peoples lives hell. I have received a number of phone calls from other parents, about how you have been treating their daughters in school & on the school bus. Not to mention that twice in the last month you were caught skipping school, and the police had found you, and brought you home. This was all because you were hanging with those two older boys, and getting into some really big trouble. I don’t need police bring my son home telling me that he was caught shoplifting. Plus I found out that they where the boys on the bus who were lighting the firecrackers with you. Well little Missy I can tell you that you will not be seeing much of them from now on. It seems that both of those boys are now on their way to a military school, because their parents are fed up too. They will be starting classes at their new school next Monday, and believe me they will not be getting into to much trouble anymore. So if you don’t want to end up like them you better listen, and listen good.

I have reached my breaking point, and have decided that you are now going to learn how it feels to be on the receiving end. You have gotten away with a lot in the past, but no longer. You are going to learn how to respect others if it kills you. I’m not doing this to be mean to you. I’m doing this because I love you. I want you to understand that. I feel this may be the only way I can get through to you before it’s to late. Maybe after being dressed for 3 weeks, and treated as a little girl; you will learn to be a better person. Your father is dead and maybe that’s why I am having a hard time dealing with you. So I have talked this over with Mrs. Miller, and she has agreed to help me. Even though at first she didn’t think it would do any good, but seeing the change in you after just one day. She agreed to do what ever she can to help. She says you seem to have calmed down a lot, and have become a much nicer person in just that short amount of time. We both feel you need to learn how to behave properly.

Now I need you to listen up. Here’s the deal! Whatever Mrs. Miller tells you to do, while she has you under her care you will listen to her. She is in charge when I’m not there, what she says goes. Just like today when she put you in diapers. It was for a good reason to learn a lesson. So in diapers you will stay till I think you have learned that lesson. If you’re really good and do everything that we both tell you to do. Then I will let you out of wearing diapers by Sunday the latest, and you will be treated as a little girl again. After that if you are still behaving your self I will let you back into boy’s clothes by the time you go back to school. Till then you will be dressed & treated as a 3-year-old little girl, who at this time needs to wear diapers, till her mommy sees a big improvement. Do you understand what I just told you? I said yes mom I understand. Honest mom I will try my best to do whatever you want me to. Mom then said Okay then it’s a deal. If you are good you get rewarded, if you’re not you get more punishment added on. So set here think about what I said and be good while I get dinner on the table.

WOW! Here I was strapped in a highchair like a little baby buckled in safe & sound. I was thinking everything over that mom just told me. I was trying to get it straight in my head. I could tell mom was really pissed by what I had been doing lately. Mom had gone into the kitchen, but soon came back out carrying something. It was a baby’s bottle full of juice, which she placed on the tray in front of me. You can start on that while I get everything else ready. I felt so embarrassed about how I was being treated, and what was going on. that I started crying. I think I was crying because inside I knew mom was right about everything she had just said about me. I guess I will just have to go along with whatever punishment she has planned for me, even though I know I’m not really going to like it at all.

Meanwhile mom called to Holli, because she had heard me crying. She told her to feed me the bottle. She said that’s probably why the baby is crying; because she wants her bot-bot. Holli was now in her glory starting to really like this whole baby sister idea. She now had a real live baby doll to feed and play mommy with. She moved her chair over to be closer to me. Then she picked up the baby bottle saying does Holli’s little bitty baby sister want her bot-bot? Here it is sweetie. Pretend I’m your mommy, and this is your bot-bot, as she put the bottle in my mouth. She was saying now Jilly be a good baby for me and drink it all up. I was so mixed up now, but I knew deep down inside mom was right. I really have been getting into a lot more trouble lately. So still crying a little, with tears running down my face I started to suck on the baby bottles nipple just like any baby would.

Mom came out with two plates and put one in front of Holli, and one where she always sits. Next she came back with the princess plate. She put it down on the highchair tray. I just sat there and looked at it. She had chopper up all my food. It was all in real tiny little pieces. Then she tied that dang princess bib around my neck and handed me the matching little fork and spoon. There now baby’s all set to eat. Now sweetie, try not to get the food all over your self. She then went and got drinks for Holli & her and sat down. She looked at me and said well, start eating dear or do you want mommy to help feed you? OH! I know! Maybe I made the pieces way too big? I can take it back in the kitchen and put it in the blender. They have a speed that will turn it into real soft baby food for you sweetie. I think I would eat it now, if you don’t want me to blend it all up. You eat this or that’s what I’ll do, and I’ll then make sure you finish every bite of the baby food you can bet on that. I had no choice so I decided that this stuff looked a lot better then baby food mush.

After I had finished the meal. Mom gave me a second bottle of apple juice to finish. I guess she knew that I was very upset over everything that was happening. I might have forgot to mention that mom was an RN > Registered Nurse < and that she worked at a nursing home. So as she gave me the second bottle to drink. She also told me she had a pill for me to take. I asked her what it was? She told me straight out that it was a child size sleeping pill. She said it would help me to relax and not be so up set over what was happening. This way later tonight I would be able to sleep a lot better. She said with all that’s happen today you might need some help to sleep. So I took the pill and followed it up with some apple juice from the baby bottle to wash it down.

Once I took the pill mom let me out of the highchair and put me back in the playpen. She gave me the bottle of juice and told me to finish it while I sat in the playpen. My sister came in to turn the TV to a channel that she liked. It had some kind of girly stuff on it. I told her that it was dumb and to put it to a better show. Mom heard me tell her that and came in the living room. She told me that babies don’t get any say in what they watch. You will just set there and be quite. She then told Holli you watch what you want dear. Jilly will like what ever you watch. She seen that I had finished the bottle, so she put the pacifier back in my mouth and said there you can suck on that for a while and watch what is on the TV till bed time.

I guess it was the pill taking affect, because about a haft hour later I started to feel real tired and sleepy so I decided to lay down in the playpen and rest. I grabbed Sarah and pulled her next to be and curled up. Mom spotted this and asked is baby tired. I just lay there and didn’t say anything. Mom went up stairs I could hear her up there moving something. First she went to the attic then came back down to one of the rooms. I just rested and listen to the TV & what was going on up stairs. I just didn’t feel like moving. After a while mom came back down stairs she had some things with her.

she came right over to me and said let’s get you ready for bed sleepy head. I stood up and she let me out of the playpen. She started to take off my cloths. When she got down to the rubber panties and pamper they came off to. Seems yes I had wet myself again, which I knew, but at this point I didn’t even care that I did. She laid me down on a mat she had with her and took off my diaper and cleaned me up. After that she started to powder me up front & back. Then she took a real baby’s diaper, folded it in three from top to bottom and put it in the middle of the Luvs pamper. She said it would help soak up any problems that I might have during the night. After she had put this pamper on me she slid a new pair of rubber panties on. I guess Mrs. Miller must have given her an extra pair. Mom said that she will ask Mrs. Miller to pick up some extra bags of Luvs and rubber panties tomorrow with a couple of other things I would need.

At this point I just didn’t care I was really wiped out. All I wanted to do was go to bed. Mom then reached over and picked up a cute little pink baby doll outfit. It was one of my sister’s old baby dolls sets she wore when she was about 4. She proceeded to put the top over my head, and fixed it in place on me. She then had me step into a pair of frill bottoms that matched the top nicely. I was so surprised that the outfit fit me almost perfect. But like I had said before I was very small & skinny for my age. Then mom had me turn around so she could put a satin frilly cap on me that looked like a babies bonnet. She put this on over my hair making sure my bangs showed. She then tied the two ribbons from the hat in a bow under my chin, which gave me a very babyish look for sure.

The next thing was a real surprise. She had me turn around with my back to her and put something over my head. I couldn’t figure out what it was. Then I felt her closing some kind of buckle in back. She told me that she use to put in this when I was young to stop me from running a round. It was like a harness type thing with a leash. She had hoped it would still fit. She said oh it’s a little tight, but it will due for now. Tomorrow I’ll ask Mrs. Miller to see if they still sell them, maybe in a lager size. My sister was just setting their with a grin on her face taking all this in, while I was being dressed. I was all set for bed now, and I noticed that mom also had this grin on her face. So I knew that there was probably something up. Mom took the harness off, but as she did she said, I just wanted to check if this still fit you, because we may need it later.

She looked at me saying OK lets go it’s time for bed. I started saying but mom it’s only 7 o’clock, but I knew I was really tired. I just wanted to make a last stand before I knew I had to go to bed. Mom didn’t miss a beat as she said that’s right it is dear. Its way past the time for all little babies your age to be in bed. Besides look how tiered you are. So I said ok I am beat I’ll go to bed. Mom led me up stairs to my sister’s room, and helped me into the room. As I entered the room I just stood three for a second and stared. I just couldn’t believe my eyes. Mom was at it again, with her surprises, for there it was, my sister’s old crib Mom and my sister must have gotten the parts out of the attic and turned the youth bed back into a crib. Mom went over and lowered the side rail so she could put me into the crib. I looked at the crib and realized that they had even found the rubberized baby mattress & baby print sheets. Gees they even have a baby’s mobile hanging from the far railing over the crib mattress. Mom picked me up and placed me in the crib, and told me to lie down on my back. That’s when she asked me if she needed to put the baby harness on me to keep me from climbing out over the rails, and maybe getting hurt during the night? I told her no I promised her I would be good and stay in the crib all night. I was so tiered I would say anything I just didn’t care at the point. All I wanted to do was lay down on my side and go to sleep. She gave me a hug and some kisses and tucked me in, with a fluffy pink blanket. She then handed me Sarah and last thing she did was to put a pacifier in my mouth. She put the side rail back up in place; said good night princess, and my sister added good night Jilly with a grin. Mom then turned on the night-light and closed the door.

So here I was, lying in a crib, wearing diapers, & rubber panties. I was now dressed in a little girls baby doll type sleep set, holding my dolly Sarah. I was also wearing a baby bonnet, and sucking on a baby’s pacifier. How in the world did this all happen? Yesterday I started out going to school as an 8 year-old boy. Today I’m dressed as a 2 year-old baby girl lying in a crib? Plus, because of the pill mom had given me. I was feeling so tired I didn’t really care how I looked, what I was wearing, or that I was sleeping in a crib. It was getting hard to keep my eyes open now. So I hugged Sarah for comfort like any little girl would her dolly, closed my eyes, and started to drift off to sleep. I guess that little pill mom gave me really works. It really did the trick. I felt so comfortable, relaxed and peaceful. Next thing I know I was out like a light & sleeping like a “BABY”.

The next morning as I began to wake up I realize that I really had to go. Then I remembered I was in a crib, and had promised mom not to climb out. The pacifier was still in my mouth, and I could feel the plastic mattress of the crib under me. I looked around and seen the clock on the nightstand. It was only 5:00-am in the morning. Nobody will be up for at lease an hour and a haft. I really had to go bad. I tried to hold it back, but I was starting to lose the fight real fast. I was thinking should I climb out of the crib or make some noise and wait till someone hears me & gets up. After about 5 minutes I had no choice, because I really needed to go now. So I just gave in and started to pee. It kind of felt weird. I must have gone for at leased 2 minutes. I really filled that pamper & rubber panties this time. I could feel it going all around me down there. It’s a good thing mom put that extra padding in the pamper to help soak it all up. When I finished going I tried to find a comfortable spot, but I felt the wetness no matter where or what I did. I must have dosed off again for a little, because when I looked again in was 6:30 already. Now I could hear people moving around. Only no one was coming in the room to check on me yet. So I decided I was going to make some noise or something. That’s when I realized Gees I have to pee again; I figured I was already wet, so what the heck I just let it go.

A little while later Mom came in the room. I think it was near 7:00-am now. She goes so how is my little baby princess doing today? Did mommy’s little one sleep real well? Then as she came closer to the crib, and lowered the rail. She asked did our little one stay dry last night? She looked at my face and she knew that I had wet again. Well I guess NOT? It’s a good thing we our little princess back in diapers again I guess. You can just stay there in your wet diapers till Mrs. Miller comes over. When she gets here I’ll let her change you. Then she can feed you your bottle and some cereal. I was so embarrassed that I wanted to cry. Here I was almost a 9-years-old, dressed as a baby girl sleeping in a crib, but worse then anything I was wearing soaked baby’s diaper.

Mrs. Miller got here about 7:30, and mom let her into the room. She asked how is our little girl doing today Donna? Was she a good girl last night, and stay nice & dry? Mom smiled as aunt Judy looked at my face and knew right away that I was wet. She came over to the crib and let the side rail down so she could get me out Then she started to rub it in just a little that I was wet. So how is our little Jilly doing today? Did she stay dry all night? UH-OH! Did baby go wee-wee during the night? I guess she did? Well that’s OK! We’ll get you fed, and all clean up in a little bit. Then put some nice fresh clean diapers & rubber panties on you. I bet then you will feel much better. She then said ok Jilly lets get up and out of here, as she started to help me out of the crib. Lynn is over at my house waiting for you. So I will just take you right over there like you are and clean you up there. Then I can fix the both of you some breakfasts. She got a blanket and rolled me up in it. She then took a bag filled with some clothes mom had put out for her, and a way we went.

We arrived next door and Lynn met her mom and I at the door, which was real nice of her. Hi Jilly how are you today. Her mom said little Jilly had another accident last night and wet her self and her crib. That’s ok Jilly I have accidents too right mom? But I don’t have to sleep in a crib any more; mommy got me a big girl’s bed. Right mommy? Yes that’s right dear, but Jilly still needs a crib sweetie. She’s not a big girl yet; she still has accidents and wets the bed. As we entered the living room, she took me over to the playpen she had set up there, and put me in it. I think it was Lynn old playpen and she got it out for to use.

Lynn then did something that really surprised me. She asked her mom if she could get in the playpen with me, because she said I looked so sad. I think that’s when I finally figured out how girls think & feel about their friends. Her mom told her that it was so nice of her to worry about her little friend like that. She lifted her into the playpen to be with me. It was nice to know that she wanted to keep me company. I was thinking to myself that it was special to have a real friend who cared how you felt, not like some of the guys who cared less about you. I realized then that girls think different about their friends. Friends to girls are special and they mean a lot. I sat there thinking for a couple of second about what Lynn just did. As it hit me, dang, what guy would do that for me? The answer came back real fast “NO ONE”. I was thinking of how at school if a girl was crying, or got hurt how her friends came over to see if they could make her feel better. If I were crying the guys would call me a sissy, and most likely just walk away saying boy is he a crybaby. I think I like being a girl a lot better and having friends that really do care about you.

Mean while Aunt Judy went out to the kitchen to fix us some breakfast. About 10 minutes later she came out and over to the playpen. I was setting there with Lynn watching a cartoon on TV. She said lets eat girls. She got both of us out of the playpen and we headed for the dinning room. As we entered the dining room, Aunt Judy picked me up and put me in the highchair. I told her that my diaper was soaked, and I might be leaking because my outfit was starting to get wet. She said that’s ok sweetie the chair is coated with plastic. It didn’t even bother me that she had the highchair out for me to use. I figured mom had talked to her last night by phone, and she must have told her to have it all ready for me. So here I sat again in a highchair, with a soaked diaper that squished when I sat down. Next aunt Judy came out with a bowl of cereal for Lynn & a cup of juice. For me she came back with a bowl of oatmeal and a baby bottle full of juice. JUST GREAT! Aunt Judy tied this frilly pink bib that had kittens on it around my neck. Then she sat down and started to spoon-feed me the oatmeal. She did the here comes the train open wide bit and all. She even let Lynn feed me for a while. As we ate aunt Judy told me that after breakfast she will take me up stairs for a bath. Then put some dry clothes on me. After I finished the oatmeal she handed me the bottle of juice to drink. She told me to drink it all down while she clean up in the kitchen.

Ok girls let’s go up stairs so I can clean Jilly up. Then get the baby all dressed. After I’m done I’ll get her big sister dressed next ok Lynn? Lynn just loved hearing that she was going to be the big sister. So she just piped up & said sure mommy. When we got up stairs Aunt Judy took me over to a matted table she had in Lynn’s room. She started to take me out of my baby doll outfit & rubber panties. My diaper was really soaked, but before she removed it she had Lynn run some warm bath water with bubble bath in the tub for me. Then sent her down stairs to watch TV, so she could wash me up without Lynn seeing me.

Before I got in the tub aunt Judy asked if I had to go poops just as if I was a 2-year-old. I told her yes I do. She said no dear. You should answer me like a little girl; you should say yes Jilly got go poop-poop auntie. So I did it the way she told me too, she said now that’s a good girl. She then said you wait here and I’ll be right back to help you. I have to fix something in the bathroom before you can use it. She left for a second or two, when she got back she took my hand and led me over to the toilet. Out of nowhere it seemed she put this thing on toilet seat. It was a potty seat with a little swan’s head on it. It also had a strap to keep who ever sat on it from falling off. I could see mom and Aunt Judy must have been talking a lot last night, and they were going to give me the full baby treatment. The reason I say that is because the potty seat was mine from when I was little. I still remembered it and how it looked. I looked at aunt Judy saying I don’t need that. Oh but I think you do dear. We don’t want you to fall off and get hurt now do we? I’ll just strap you on and you can call me to clean you up when you Finnish dear. She placed me on the potty seat & strapped me in. I did what I had to do boy did I have to go. Anyhow I was done and felt very uncomfortable that I need to call someone to clean me up. Aunt Judy came over and undid the strap and proceeded to clean me up. I really felt so embarrassed. Here I was an 8 -year-old boy being treated like a 2 year old. Getting a bath & being pottied like I small baby.

Ok lets get baby in the tub and make her all clean and sweet smelling. I was not too happy about this whole idea of being treated this way, but it was a little late to start making a big fuss now. Still I did try, I said I could wash myself, and do my own bath. Mrs. Miller said, oh no dear babies need help being washed. She helped me into the tub, which was full of smelly bubble bath. It smelled like lavender. I could tell she definitely loved every minute of my discomfort. She gave me a bath and washed me all over. She even had some of Lynn’s toys in the tub, which she told me to play with. There was a rubber dolly & some other things, right down to a rubber ducky. After she was sure I was clean she took me out. Then dried me off. She was now all set to dress me for the day.

Now that she knew I was all nice and clean, smelling real girlish. She said it was time for a diaper & rubber panties plus my white tights. Once they were on she put a really frilly slip on me. It had this pretty lacey trim hem, which was peach & white lace along the bottom of the hem. I was put in a cute pale peach jumper. Under the jumper I had on a babyish type blouse. It had frilly puff little girl sleeves, with cute little peach bows on each sleeve & a peach bow in the center that peeked out over the jumper. Almost like a little tie. The jumper it’s self was a pretty shade of pale peach, with a cute little white & brown bunny, holding a baby’s ABC-block on the front right in the center. The skirt to the jumper was very short, but it was made to flare out from the high waist top somewhat. I think this was so the frilly slip could peek out from under the jumper skirt so cutely. You could see all the peach & white lace of the slip popping out. Then there were the cute little white rumba panties, which were put on next. They had peach lace across the whole back & front. There was a cute peach bow on the rear of them, which would peek out as I bent over. Even when I walked everything showed, as the skirt part of the jumper bounced with every step. The rumba panties matched the frilly white blouse & the pretty slip. The tights I had on were a white in color so they set off the jumper. Then came the pale peach anklet socks over the white tights with white & peach lace around the top of them. And lastly the white sneakers with peach laces. Aunt Judy combed out my hair to a really cute little girl’s style. Then she put two small bow type berets in peach & white in my hair one over each ear. She said; there we are all done. You look so adorability sweetie everyone is going to want to eat you up. What I cute sweet adorable girl you make. I must tell you no one could ever tell you were a nasty little boy. I was not for this idea of dressing you like a little girl right away, but now that I see you all done up looking prettier then some of Lynn little girl friends. I’m glade that I decided to help your mom put you down a peg or two. You know I think I may even try to talk your mommy into keeping you this way a lot longer. Maybe from now on you will be a cute little 2  ½, almost 3-year-old baby girl just what a boy of 8 really needed to hear.

After she was done we went down stairs. She put me back in the playpen again. Then she told me to stay there while she got Lynn & herself ready. She turned the TV on to “Captain Kangaroo” for me to watch. Telling me that this is one of Lynn’s most favorite programs. She then put my pacifier in my mouth, and attached a peach ribbon to the bear pin on my dress she looked at me saying now you be a good girl, while Lynn & I get ready up stairs

I figured we must have been going somewhere toady. I was dressed up kind of cute for a day out. So we must be going someplace special. Lynn & her mom went up stair to get ready As soon as Lynn and aunt Judy got ready she came back down. I was still watching TV “ WINKY-DINK” was on now, with “Manfred” his faithful dog, and I was really getting into the whole show. Giggles. Lynn came running over to me. Look See Jilly! See we both match. I looked up and we almost did match. She had on a jumper & white blouse like mine; only mine was more babyish. I had a lot more frills & lace then hers. Lynn’s jumper was black with a whit lace blouse and thighs also. She had on white sneaker with white lace anklets. Aunt Judy took me out of the playpen and put that short coat mom had given her for me to wear. The coat had a white satiny out side to it and a white fur collar. It came down to just below my waist. The skirt part of the dress stood right out from under the coat, when it was buttoned. I could tell my rear was in plain site. You could see my diapered bottom right trough the tights I was wearing. The next thing got me good.

You see I was waiting for that furry hat with the pom-poms on it. OH no was I ever so wrong about that. Aunt Judy came out with the frilliest white satin baby bonnet I ever seen. It was covered with light pale peach lace, and peach bow right over the center of the brim. She then placed that on my head and tied the two ribbons hanging from it into a big bow under my chin. She told me I stayed up late last night and made that bonnet especially for you sweetie. Now isn’t that the cutest thing you ever seen. And you look so adorable in it. Lynn even said mommy Jilly looks so cute in that, just like a little baby doll. Ok lets go girls get your dolly Lynn. Where’s yours at JILLIAN? I told her it was in the playpen. I had it with me when we came over earlier today. She told Lynn go get my dolly too. As we walked for the door we had to pass the mirror in the hall. So I looked in it, and got the shock of my life. There looking back from the mirror was this really cute looking little baby girl. No way could that be me, but it was? For there in the mirror was a baby girl of maybe 2 or 2-1/2 years old If I didn’t know who I was looking at, I would have said it was a really cute adorable little baby girl standing there. You could see her plump-diapered bottom sticking out from under her dress. I was in complete shock now. There I was all done up and feeling strange about how I looked, but you know what inside for some reason I felt so happy.

Lynn got her coat on and we were on way out the door. We walked over to Aunt Judy’s car, which was in front of the house. Aunt Judy waved to two of the neighbors who were out in front of their houses talking. They waved back and yelled HI! As we got to the car & Aunt Judy put us both in the back seat and strapped us in. I was shaking because I was sure the ladies out in front could tell who I was. I just knew that they knew I was a boy being punished & dressed as a little girl. Then it hit me why am I so worried? I had just seen my self in the mirror and wasn’t even sure who I was looking at. So I started to relax. Aunt Judy got in started up the car, and backed out of the driveway right in front of the two ladies. As we passed the two ladies, I seen them waved at us little ones in the back seat, which really made me feel good. I still didn’t know where we were going, but we were on our way some place that’s for sure.

To be continued:

up
79 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

finally chapter #3

Hi again Jillain back at with chapter #3:

Wow I’m so glade I was finally able to get to chapter #3. As a lot of question some people had may be answered in this chapter. Let me know how I’m doing sentence & paragraph wise.I went over the whole chapter trying to do better this time. Hey I was never any good in English class, and if it wasn’t for spell ck <>giggles wow you think I’m kind of bad now grins. I hope everyone enjoys the chapter

MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE A HEART FULL OF LOVE,
TONS OF LITTLE GIRLS HUGS, AND BABY KISSES,
AND A RAINBOW OF SMILES ON YOUR FACE

Jillian Spears

Was what mom saying true?

Had he been a troublemaker?

In the first chapter he seemed to be a normal boy. Did he really insult the little child or was that made up by the other mother? Was he really picked up for truancy at his young age?

If he has been acting up then this treatment may be justified. Feel free to edit your earlier posts if it helps the reader. Mind you we are seeing this though his eyes and maybe the bad behaviour had crept up over time and only now is he forced to confront it?

I will follow with interst. The drug did bother me, though. The difficulty is you are playing with so many TG punisment as a baby steriotypes here, lots of us tend to see the nasty outcome as inevitable where as you just as likely mean this to be a positive thing for the child. I E. No one is trying to feed him hormones or harm him.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

opps

Jillain here

i guess i did something wrong as the last 3 pparagraphs did show on the board so i will have to add them to my next chapter
sorry about that

MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE A HEART FULL OF LOVE,
TONS OF LITTLE GIRLS HUGS, AND BABY KISSES,
AND A RAINBOW OF SMILES ON YOUR FACE

Jillian Spears

Jillian

erin's picture

You know that here at BC you can edit your posts even after they're made?

BTW, please don't use quotation marks to set off title in the title box, it messes up the internal alphabetization of the engine.:)

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

I think I'll check back to

I think I'll check back to see how things turn out when you post a final chapter.

Best of luck bringing your view to written words.

Wow...!

Uh oh, I'd be wary of that woman.(Mrs. Miller) She has evil plans for poor Jack. I didn't mind the sleeping pill thing, as long as it stays a sleeping pill. Stuff like this does kind of bother me, but as long as everything on the permanent side is low key I'm not too against it. Like for instance, if Jack's mother decided to give him a different kind of pill. THEN I'd be upset and I'd be horrified at what they were doing to him. It almost seems like Jack is learning a few things though, it does seem kind of extreme. But like I said, as long as he doesn't start growing breasts, I'll be okay with reading this story. If the mother goes THAT far, I can guarantee I'd want her and that wicked woman DEAD! No child should be destroyed that way. I was forced to go through a boy's puberty, I can't imagine how a boy would feel going through a girl's puberty. Oh, but please don't think I'm putting down your writing, no no no that has nothing to do with my opinion on the child's well being. I'm a writer too, I know that once a story comes you kind of have to write it as is, or else something bad happens. Or at least it does to me.

--------------------------------------------
I just got to be me :D

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Jillian

Mom seems to be power happy. She never listens to the boy, If that witch turns him into a girl with those pills, she needs to be SHOT. Punishing is one thing, HUMILIATION is another

Humiliation of Jack

I don't know, after reading these chapters if I can get past the issues I see regarding Jack. He is being humiliated by both the adult women and his younger sister. This is not tough love, rather a total disregard as to who Jack is as a person and is very sad that it is being allowed to happen. Strangely, all I read is "how Jack treats/ed his sister, yet I see nothing ever showing that his Mother has a clue as to how the sister treats/ed Jack. If there is that much animosity built up among the three of them towards him then they should be seeking a really competent counselor. I also can not go along with any medications being given to Jack, even if it his own Mother giving them and the fact she is an RN and should know better makes it even more wrong. This could cost her her RN license because I saw no where that a Doctor was asked to see Jack and then prescribe for him. If this story is based on a true life, then there are several people in need of therapy. J-Lynn