Harriet Porter and the Chamber of Victoria's Secret

Printer-friendly version

Harriet Porter and the Chamber of Victoria's Secret
By Missy Crystal

Harriet Porter was very concerned.

"Herman, do you think the old wizard is in some kind of trouble?" she asked. "He has been acting very oddly, disappearing for days at a time. Perhaps you should use your magic map to see where he is going."

"Really, Harriet, can't you mind your own business. I am sure he can take care of himself. Besides, the map only works inside the school."

"Yes, Herman, but once we know that he is going out, we can hide under your invisibility cloak and follow him. Please, Herman. Pretty, please Herman, with a cherry on top. I'll let you feel me up. What do you say?"

"Use my map and invisibility cloak to cop a feel, Harriet. Your tits aren't that great, even with your magic bra. Now Chu, she's got a rack worth grabbing."

"Okay, how about a hand job. I mean, it's for the good of the school, Herman."

"Well, if that's your best offer, then fine, but you don't get to snoop until after I cum," he bargained, lifting his cape and tugging his wiener out of his trousers.

Harriet conjured up some KY jelly, coated her hands and got to work. In about three minutes, Herman was moaning ecstatically.

"Mmmm, mmmm, oh yeah, faster, mmm, mmm, I'm cumming. Open your mouth, so we don't make a mess."

"In your dreams lover. You can shoot the future wizards on the floor."

Harriet gave a few more strokes and Herman erupted.

"There. Happy? Now lets take a look at your map."

Tucking himself back in, Herman produced the map and they began to study it.

"See, there he is and he's heading for the forbidden West Wing. He's going up the staircase, down the corridor. Wait, I don't remember a door there. He's in a secret room. I wonder what he's up to? Let's wait until he leaves and then check it out."

About an hour later, Herman and Harriet saw him leave. Once the map showed him back in his chambers, they began their investigation. Arriving at the spot where the room should be, all they found was a blank wall.

"Maybe it's hidden," suggested Harriet.

Herman pulled out his wand, pointed at the wall and incanted, "doorus appearus." There was a brief shower of sparks from the wand, the wall began to glow and a wooden door with iron fastenings appeared.

"Nice work, Herman," Harriet complimented him.

Herman tried the handle.

"It's locked."

"Stand back," Harriet cautioned him.

"Coitus interruptus," she incanted, tapping the handle with her wand. Nothing happened.

"Harriet, really! Is sex the only thing you think about?"

"No, there's other things, like, umm, well, umm, I'm sure there's something else. Oh, my grades, yes. Definitely. You know how hard I study, Herman."

"Harriet, the only studying you do is the ceiling. You screw every one of your professor in return for them giving you A's. Although you have Professor McGoogle for potions, how do you manage that?"

"Herman, dear boy, grow up. Not every woman is partial to cock, you know. Here, stand back and let me concentrate. "Lockus openuppus."

The door did not budge.

"Wait," said Herman. "See here on the door. There's some writing. It says, V-i-c-t-o-r-i-a, spelling out the letters. 'Victoria," he recited, putting the letters together. I wonder if that's a password. Try the spell again with the name."

"Openuppus Victoria," Harriet incanted, waiving her wand.

Herman tried the handle again and it opened into a dark chamber. The two stepped in and the door closed behind them.

"Lightus onnus," Harriet incanted. The room lights were reflected by mirrors on the walls and ceiling. Moving over to one of the walls, she pressed against it and it swung open, revealing an assortment of women's exotic underwear. She opened two more and found sexy dresses, high heeled shoes, makeup and wigs."

"I can't believe this, Harriet. the old geezer has a girlfriend."

"No, you dipshit," Harriet corrected him. "He's a transvestite. These are his and he has really good taste," she said, holding up a really sexy rhinestone studded bustier with garters.

"You mean he dresses up in this stuff?"

"Yes, lots of men like to make themselves girly. See how soft and silky these stocking feel. Can't you imagine them caressing your legs and can't you feel yourself hugged by a sexy garter belt to hold them up. Admit it Herman," she teased him, "this stuff turns you on. You want to wear it, don't you," she coaxed. "Go ahead, I won't tell."

"No," I don't.

"How, about if you were a girl, then you'd want to wear it, wouldn't you."

"I'm not a girl, Harriet."

"You could be, Herman. I just read up on a transference spell that would let us swap bodies. We both have to cast it at the same time. How about it, Herman. Want to see what it's like to be a sexy girl?"

"Are you serious? You'd really swap bodies with me?"

"Sure. We just face each other, say the magic words," she repeated them, "and tap each other on the forehead at exactly the same time. Ready?"

The two faced each other, said the magic words and tapped the other on the forehead with their wand.

"So, I don't feel any different," said Herman in Harriet's voice.

"Look in the mirror, Herman," she replied in his voice.

"Wow, I am a girl. Cool. Can I try on the stuff now?"

Over the next half hour, Harriet dressed Herman up in different outfits and put on his makeup. Finally she said, "Okay, time to go."

"What do you mean, time to go. We have to change back first."

"Why?"

"You mean you want to stay like this?"

"Sure, for a while. It will be fun."

"Okay," Herman agreed.

The two left and each went to the other's dorm. Herman couldn't wait to see Chu and the other girls naked.

A week later, the two returned to the secret room.

"Well, Herman, it was definitely an experience. According to that red-headed slut Ginny Stoat, you have the smallest dick of anyone on the broom hockey team. Oh, and her brother Don, I think he's in love with you. At least he didn't seem to mind when I buggered him in the shower."

"You fucked Don in the ass?"

"Crudely put, but yes. He bent over to pick up the soap and I couldn't resist such a tempting target, since I just happened to be packing a hard on. Naked guys do that to me. Well, they make my pussy drip, but I didn't happen to have one of those handy. I bet you can turn the little twerp into pretty good cocksucker for those boring nights alone in the dorm. Better than jerking yourself off. Honestly, I don't know what I ever saw in him."

"Speaking of drippy pussys, Harriet, I had to change my panties every couple of hours until I figured out how to use a tampon. I thought you had a disease, but it turns out to be accumulated cum. Oh, and your contraceptive amulet, its supposed to last a month or 100 lays, but it's expiration date is in 20 days and its worn out, which explains the dripping. Not to worry though, I made sure to replenish the supply. That Professor Snipe is a wildman. He must have contributed three quarts before he finished with me, but you are getting an A for the semester in Dark Arts. And the Chess Team, you made quite a hit with them. They're very appreciative for your clearing up their acne. Hard to believe there's so many students who play chess. They also voted you their mascot after discovering that they could fit an entire chess set in your twat. Speaking of which, the next time you see the gynecologist, you might have him check for the missing knight."

"Okay, Herman, we've both had our fun. Now I want my body back. Being a guy is okay, but I like fucking guys better than girls."

"No thanks, I like being a girl. You were right. The clothes are really fun. Once you've worn lace panties, you never want to wear briefs again, and stockings do feel better than sox too."

"Herman, that's not fair. Now stop kidding around and let's swap."

"No. I like things the way they are. I'm a hot babe who can get laid whenever she wants and you're a nerd who has a homicidal maniac after him. So now who's the greatest wizard in the world now, Mr. Porter."

Copyright 2007 by Missy Crystal. All rights reserved. May not be reprinted or published without author's permission.

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Herman seems to have...

Extravagance's picture

...changed his tune. At first he said Harriet's tits "weren't that great", but in her body he's "a hot babe who can get laid whenever she wants"? ...Trust me to pick up on that. XD Anyways...
Good story. It took five minutes of my life from me, but I really don't mind. ^_^

Catfolk Pride.PNG