Sissy Julian - Chapter V, A Day at the Village

Printer-friendly version

Sissy Julian - Chapter V, A Day at the Village

by: sissystevie

Julian spends a most interesting and eventful first day in Lake Orenda Village.

So, if lots of frilly sissy outfits, super swishy behavior and a little kinky sex - not to mention dominant women - are your thing, please read on. If not, thanks for looking.

It is also a purely fanciful, fantasy fictional work. No references are intended to portray any actual persons, situations, places or events whether past or present. This chapter is rated X just because of the sheer kink of it.

 

Chapter V — A Day at the Village

Once again, the only thing that kept Julian from squirting in his new peenie pouch was the sheer terror of riding in any form of conveyance that Auntie Jane happened to be driving - even a humble golf cart. Any movement in his bizarre outfit caused multiple forms of sexual stimulation. And now the hapless pansy was in for another boat ride.

"Well," he thought, "that covers land and sea. Thank goodness she doesn't fly!" Then he remembered the aircraft hangar on the far side of the enormous boathouse. "So much for that," he sighed in resignation. "Auntie Jane makes Auntie Mame look like a frippin' Campfire Girl."

However, there was some good news as he spotted the boat of the day. It was not the 'Pouf Bunny,' Sunday's vintage runabout, but rather a stately sixty-foot yacht appropriately enough named 'Proud Pouf.' It was built in 1929 by Consolidated Shipbuilding of New York City and transported to Lake Orenda by inland waterway and rail. The after deck was covered in canvas and had a forward wind screen. Forward was a salon before reaching an outsized wheel deck. Atop was a vintage wireless mast.

It looked both slow and stable, things very appealing to Julian. Better yet, that hunky boat boy Jock was standing by the entrance ramp with a huge smile on his cute face. He even wore a captain's hat, white shorts and smartly pressed short sleeved shirt with epaulets and carried some official looking type of roster binder in his hand.

"Hunky? Cute face?" pondered Julian as a steep step to the open slip next to the boathouse caused him to squeal in response to Mr. Wigglie's movement.

There were small boarding ramp up to the yacht's deck, and the ever-helpful Jock took Julian's hand to guide him up the steps and aboard the boat. Jock, ever the correct captain, even saluted Julian with a particularly large tent in his pants as the exceptionally poufed pantywaist ooohed and aaahed his way on board. Truth be known, a couple of ooohs and aaahs were is response to Jocks exception salute.

Auntie Jane followed with an amused look as Jock greeter her with, "Good morning Miss Bichier, I have the provisions list for your inspection."

Taking the binder in hand, Auntie said, "Thank you Jock." Then looking at his considerable tent added, "It so nice of you to 'pipe' us aboard this morning."

A red faced Jock tossed off the lines as Auntie and Julian took seats in the large cabin. Soon they were on their way across the large lake. Julian understood that there were numerous 'camps' about the lake similar to Auntie Janes, but was amazed at the pristine, unbroken shoreline and lack of other boat traffic. Auntie kept her own counsel whilst she carefully reviewed the provisions list, making notes here and there along the way and stuffing a few sheets of paper into her large Louis Viutton dispatch-style bag.

After twenty minutes they rounded a point and civilization appeared in the form of Lake Orenda Village. Several boats, both big and small, were about. The shore front of the village was dominated by two large piers and a large seaplane hanger. One pier, at the far edge of the village, next to the hangar, was clearly a working boatyard facility with a marine railroad and what appeared to be a ferry dock. The other, in the center of the village, was lower and apparently for residential use.

The village was oozing a terminally quaint flavor with a rambling, stained shake hotel and several market places. The only vehicles were golf carts and working utility or construction equipment, those being restricted to the boatyard and an adjoining mini railhead. All in all it looked like a perfect mixture of Disneyland and a well ordered Smurf Village.

Julian wondered for a moment about how he had arrived here. It could not have been in the big Audi sedan he was riding in before he fell asleep.

The 'Proud Pouf' docked, as luck would have it for our prancing pansy, at the very end of the quay. Two dock boys dressed in white with blue piping trim shorts and sailor's boat neck pullovers secured the lines and pushed up a mini gangway.

"You first, Julian," Auntie said with a chuckle. "I certainly would not wish to ruin your grand entrance. However, do mind your petit steps, elbows tucked to your sides, wrists limp, hold your handbag between two fingers and smile at all the nice people."

Julian minced his way toward the gangway and predictably squealed as he mounted the first inboard step up to it. Both dock boys smiled as their man-masts rose to the occasion. When Julian descended the ramp he realized that it was going to be a very long day indeed. Every item of his carefully crafted outfit created its own little tormenting tease. Mr. Wigglie was positively relentless, but also the tight shorts and high blouse with the lace covered openings cause every sexual part of him to throb. He knew that there was simply no way he was going to make it through the day without the most embarrassing discharge.

The fact that Julian was so preoccupied with navigating the gangway in his new high heels and all his distracting bells jingling away was the only thing that prevented a dolly disaster.

After handing the provisions binder back to Jock and discussing meeting at the Lake Office later, Auntie Jane joined Julian on the quay.

"Julian, you simply must take smaller steps in those heels. In fact a sissy should always take small, mincing steps. We have a busy morning with get-acquainted appointments and shopping and I shall not brook having a poorly presented sissy about. Thankfully, I came prepared for possible slothful sissy deportment."

She thrust her dispatch bag into the hands of one of the dock boys and fished inside it, coming up with a neatly wound length of baby blue satin bondage ribbon similar to those used on Julian the day before. Directing her sissy charge to hold his knees tightly together, she wrapped the broad ribbon about his lower thighs, just over his knees, finishing it in a large bow to one side.

"Now, my fine frilly friend, that hobble will keep your steps short and in line," she said with a Cheshire Cat smile. Reaching again into her large bag she produced a six-foot matching satin leash that she attached to a "D" ring of the rear of Julian's neck bow.

It slowly dawned on the dim witted demoiselle that his pretty neck bow was actually a collar and that click he had heard whilst getting dressed was most likely a lock.

Oh my, could it get any worse for our poor, put-upon pansy?

You betcha!

To the mincing milksop the quay proved both longer and far more populated that he had originally noticed. The Lake Orenda denizens were out and about in mass to restock after the weekend. Many, ever eager for another Miss Jane sissy show, had lingered about the dock when they saw the large Bichier yacht round the harbor's point. Those who had not noticed the 'Proud Pouf's' approach certainly did notice the cacophony of clicks, clucks and clangs as the sissy approached.

And a show they would get.

"Strike a perfect pansy pose and prance down the pier, my dear!" Auntie Jane giggled. "And do be sure to sweetly smile at all the nice people.

"First stop is the beauty salon. Then it's on to the dance studio, luncheon and some sissy shopping for you. Well, assuming that you do not embarrass your dear old Auntie. Anyway, beginning tomorrow you will spend your mornings at the salon and your afternoons at the studio."

The combination of his new four-inch heels and bound thighs forced Julian into extremely exaggerated movements just to make forward progress. Worse, the convoluted contortions caused a chain reaction of the wickedly calculated elements of his elaborately engineered costume. It took precisely five steps before the short-circuited sissy quite involuntarily began what was shortly to become a harmony of high pitched 'ooohs' punctuated by frequent squeals.

With each step Julian tiny twinkie seemed to grow another millimeter, which represented near exponential increments to his diminutive dickette.

Julian's prance down the pier was an epic sissy spectacular that would have made Cecil B. DeMille proud.

The crowd loved it. Jane Elizabeth Bichier loved it. Jock especially loved it. The crimson cheeked Julian was far too addled with humiliation and sexual stimulation to make much of anything of it.

It took forever for Julian to mince his jingly way down the quay, onto the village's main street and past the large general store and hotel. Finally they reached a quaint shop with a simple shingle in front signifying that it was Bettina's Beauty Boutique. Despite its rustic exterior, the inside was as sumptuous as Julian's new bedroom.

Bettina, the bubbly owner, practically fell over herself in greeting Auntie Jane. "Yes, Miss Bichier," she chirped out whilst consulting a lengthy page of notes. "Everything will be done to perfection as we discussed on the phone. Today the shop is closed so I'll be able to devote my full attention to your new sissy. Goldie will be along shortly to work her magic on his nails."

"Very well, Bettina," Auntie Jane answered, "I will be over at the at the Lake Office. Please have Julian ready promptly at eleven fifty-five for his noon appointment to enroll in Miss LaRue's ballet class."

*****

When Bettina and Goldie finally allowed Julian to inspect the fruits of their skilled efforts he, predictably, was dumbfounded - not a particularly unusual state for sissies in general, especially blond ones.

He could not take his eyes off his new nails. Goldie had applied acrylic gel extensions that extended his nails nearly a half inch and finished them off in a perfect 'bare' French style. She also had done his toe nails, adding a cute little toe ring to each foot. However, his toes had received a bright red varnish.

Bettina had first color highlighted his hair to bring out it's nature flaxen shade and then cut and reset it to give it a more centered dual wave on each side. She then had turned her attention to his face. The semi permanent makeup applied before his mother's wedding was enhanced. His lips seemed fuller and more cupid shaped and the base eye liner, shadow and mascara sharper. She even added to his cheek blush and further plucked his already thin blows to give them a more severe arch.

The overall effect was to present the most feminine boy imaginable with doe-like eyes and full moist lips. The twin waves of his full bodied hair swept down about his eyes and back towards and slightly over his ears. An even larger ten-inch crepe de chine baby blue bow adorned the very crown of his head.

The final salon touch was to add second, upper ear lobe piercings, leaving a little heart shaped stud that matched his small dangling heart earrings in his older piercings.

Accessory adjustments were also made. Julian now wore matching lace hand and foot covers that had small loops fitted about his middle finger or toe, exposing his newly manicured and pedicured nails. The lace went about the base of each limb and ended in a halo of ruffles, tulle and lace at each of his wrists and ankles. His previously record high heels were outdone by a pair of strappy, baby blue crepe de chine five-inch stilettos that fully exposed his bright red nails and girlie toe rings. Each ankle strap had a matching sweet bow that faced slightly to the side.

At precisely eleven fifty-four, a the freshly flowerily fragranced fopette stood next to the salon's door, thighs again hobbled and handbag and leash dainty held in his bended delicate little feminine hands.

And at precisely eleven fifty-five, Jane Elizabeth Bichier entered through that very door to reclaim her even further feminized fairy.

"Wonderful work ladies," Auntie Jane enthused. "Love the hair and nails. When his hair grows in a bit more we shall have to give him a permanent, but for now my little poppet really does need to practice setting her own hair in curlers. Nothing like a tight set of curlers to bring out the girl in hopeless boy.

"Julian, starting tomorrow you will be report here every morning to assist Miss Bettina and Miss Goldie as their salon sissy. All the women will just love having a petite pansy pantyboy about. Yes, fun for one and all, if I do say so! And so essential to your training.

"Now sweetie, we must get you signed up for ballet class, where you will be spending your afternoons learning proper deportment and grace. Let's see how nicely you can hand me your lead?"

Julian gave his best at a wobbly curtsey and handed his new Aunt the end of the satin leash.

"Well, 'that' does need improvement," Auntie Jane sighed. "And we are headed to exactly the right place to do precisely that."

For Julian the walk to Dance School was mercifully short as it was next door to the salon. A shingle similar to the salon's announced 'Lila's Little Ladies, Lila LaRue - Ballet Mistress.'

Lila certainly was not what Julian was expecting. She was more Burlesque than Royal Ballet - an older and tough brassy blond who wore far too much makeup and an outfit that could have been purloined from the set of 'Laverne and Shirley' twenty-odd years prior. She showed her respect for Auntie Jane by removing her chewing gum and saying, "Glad to see youz, Miss Bichier."

Lila LaRue was the pure antithesis of Jane Elizabeth Bichier, so it amazed Julian to see a warm smile spread across his Aunt's face.

"Dah treat's all mine, Hun!" replied a grinning Auntie Jane.

"So how are ya, Janie?" laughed back Lila.

"Just great, Lil. How are your grandchildren? All's well I hope."

"Comin' along better than expected. How can we ever repay you for the little one's stay at that fancy clinic out in Minnesota?" a suddenly very soft Lila replied.

"Lila, we have been over all that before," Auntie Jane said in a more stern, but still soft voice. "We go back too far to even consider that. Now, what you can do is infuse some elegance and grace into this prissy poppet."

Lila slowly walked around Julian assessing him as if she was a jeweler examining an uncut stone through a loupe. Finally she very unceremoniously reached down and squeezed Julian little dolly, which elicited a squeal from the unsuspecting sissy.

"Sorry, Janie - just had to make sure he was a real boy." Lila said with an earthy chuckle. "Although he must have the smallest cock in recorded history.

"Oh, he's just a sissy and they should be used to that." Auntie Jane replied. "Although he certainly did get the Feckenham twins attention yesterday.

But, what about the dancing?"

Lila replied, "Janie, no way he can dance a male role. I'm not sure he could support even one of the younger girls. Hell, he's more girlish than they are!

"Well, it may be old home week tomorrow as both Feckenhams are enrolled this summer," Lila giggled. "Anyway, Janie, he'll just have to join the junior girls in the corps. Besides, with that slender body he was made for a tutu. Would you pick out a few when you visit Blossom Bestlace's shop and have them sent over?"

"Certainly," Auntie Jane replied with a nod. "What production are you planning for the summer?"

"Oh, 'Swan Lake,' what else?" laughed Lila. Although anything from 'The Nutcracker' is a perennial favorite amongst the ladies, regardless of the season. Sugarplums and sissies, 'purrfect' together! But that's an old New Jersey joke, and I know you don't do Jersey other than Princeton and Bernardsville. Come to think of it, the old Gov who coined the phrase came from those places. Go figure...

"Anyway, I'll start him a pre-point training, but despite his perfect dancer's figure and nice ankles, I'm afraid he'll have to wait a bit longer to go en pointe. Keep him in very high heels in the meantime."

Notwithstanding the insults to his 'manhood,' Julian was completely nonplussed that anyone would dare call Auntie Jane 'Janie.' Certainly there was a lot more to the two women's relationship than met the eye he thought. Also, he noted that after the initial schmultzy linguistic exchange, Lila's speech had become far more refined and articulate with each exchange.

"Well, Janie, lets get the little dear signed up as a member of this years Corps de Ballet. The register is over on the reception table."

Julian was escorted over to the large bound tome and directed to place his signature under that year's ballet troop. However, when he did, both women were aghast.

"Julian, where did you learn to write? A cave?" snorted Auntie Jane.

"Yes, and his spelling is wrong as well." offered Lila. "If he's going to be in my corps he better drop the 'n' from his first name. We simply cannot have some boy dancing with all the pretty girls!"

With that, she produced a bottle of White Out correcting fluid and erased the 'n' to make the entry read 'Julia Beauchaps Saint Ambrose.'

"And young lady," Lila continued, "or 'mini-man' for the time being, you need corrective penmanship training. Sissies like you should write in only the most flourishing feminine style that little girls use. Janie, I might suggest a few dozen pages of practice lines. I sure you can think up some appropriate sentences. Oh, and yes, the little hearts dotting the 'i's' are such a great sissy touch."

After the two women warmly embraced, Julian was led back into the street and pointed back towards the lake. It was lunchtime and even more people were out and about. In no more than twenty feet the insidious nature of Julian's outfit began besting him. The higher five-inch heels caused his body to contort in even more provocative, bell ringing postures. Progress was tormentingly slow due to his upper leg ribbon restraint. Exacerbating everything was good old Mr. Wigglie who had begun yet another shock troop assault of Julian's prostrate.

When Julian went another forty feet he stopped dead in his tracks next to a sidewalk bench and let out a loud series of screeching squeals as wave after wave of orgasms wracked his frail body.

A woman passing by with her two daughters, all of whom looked as if they stepped out of a Lilly Pulitzer catalogue, laughed uproariously at the hapless sissy. The mother tut-tutted and said, "Girls, just look at that shameless sissy strumpet. No girl or woman would ever brook such a scandalous public display! Sissies really have absolutely no control whatsoever."

Several teenagers hovered about, openly laughing between passing snide comments at the pulsating pansy.

Yes, Julian had let loose the dreaded full creamie dolly dump on a public sidewalk in front of a crowd of people in the middle of the day. Mere mortification understated the spectacle.

Jane Elizabeth Bichier, who for the record, looked as if she had stepped out of a feature editorial article in 'Town and Country' Magazine, had just lost a bet with her old nanny, Lila Louisa LaRue. Auntie Jane had secretly wagered with Lila that Julian would make it at least one-hundred feet.

She appeared neither pleased nor amused.

"Julian! You have embarrassed your Aunt Jane!" she hissed, silently suppressing a grin. As to the bet, she knew the milksop would barely make it to the preplanned fifty foot mark. Her money was going to someone who would never take it as charity.

"He thinks yesterday was humiliating. He'll be begging to be in skirts even before the Summer Solstice celebration," she chuckled to herself as she reached into her dispatch bag for the second roll of baby blue satin bondage ribbon that she had carefully stowed away that morning. "This really is too easy sometimes.

"Well, my dear Dominica will liven things up later this week."

"Come over to me and place your elbows behind your back," Auntie Jane commanded as the crowd, now some thirty libertines strong, became silent, not wanted to miss a thing.

Julian did as commanded and in short order had his elbows bound almost together with the satin ribbon with an umpteenth large bow just above them. Before turning her utterly helpless sissy around, she tore off his "SISSY BOY" embroidered derriá¨re modesty cover thereby exposing his sweet sissy buns in all their quivering, marbled white splendor. Twirling the effeminate pantywaist about, she removed the doily-like tittie toppers covering his nipples, shamefully baring them with their bows, ribbons and bells.

"Now for the offensive item," she said as all eyes focused on Julian's soaking peenie pouch. "I simply cannot believe that such a microscopic dolly can possibly release so much filthy boy goo. Sooo Disgusting!"

Using the fanny cover as a finger towel, Auntie Jane gingerly removed the sack and held it up for all to see whilst Julian held his scarlet cheeked head down in disgrace. With equal care she used the tittie toppers to wipe Julian's dolly clean and then inserted each into his peenie pouch. She followed these with the fanny piece and retied the pouch's ends to make a mouth dummy gag.

"Open wide, you insolent creature," Auntie Jane said as she inserted the dolly dumped dummy into Julian's compliant mouth. The pouch's long cinching satin ribbons were then drawn about his head and tied together to secure the gag firmly in Julian's stuffed mouth.

Julian's shame only seemed boundless as his stood there, bells dangling from his exposed titties, dolly and Mister Wigglie. Then his dejected dolly began to grow. Auntie Jane just waited with an amused smile, knowing that it would continue to grow along with his humiliation.

Soon enough whispers from the onlookers indicated that they had not only noticed its growth, but also its diminutive stature, even in its terribly aroused state. That, of course, only threw kerosene on Julian's conflagrating cockette.

Sensing the time was right and noticing that her two favorite young ladies had arrived; Auntie Jane simply picked up the trussed sissy and threw him over her lap as she sat down on the nearby sidewalk bench. Julian could only mange a muffled squeal as Auntie Jane clamped his belled dolly between her legs and placed the sole of her heel upon his dangling leash.

Julian was helplessly over her lap with knees and elbows tightly bound. He could move his feet and hands, but that was the extent of motion permitted.

"Now my little gushing girlie boy," she sternly announced as she smoothed Julian's plug ribbon down into his bum valley, "'tis high time for corrective education. One might have thought yesterday's lesson sufficient, but some sissies are simply slow learners. And Julian you appear to be a very slow learner who requires Auntie Jane's Special Education!"

She once again went into her dispatch bag and this time retrieved her prized heirloom long-handed English hardwood hairbrush.

Someone once commented that Auntie Jane and her hairbrush could make the entire defensive line of the New York Giants show up for game day wearing pink tutus.

Jane Elizabeth Bichier raised her long slim hand holding the hairbrush, held it for a dramatic moment, and then brought it down upon Julian's defenseless derriá¨re with equal parts of fury and finesse.

"Whack!" to Julian's left cheek.

Julian saw stars.

Auntie Jane felt a please moistness in her nether region.

The onlooking men's hands went into their pockets; the women's legs rubbed closer together.

"Whack!" to Julian's right cheek.

Everyone but Julian loved it.

Auntie Jane took a moment to lightly stoke the two perfect brush head outlines on poor Julian's posterior.

Just as the whimpering sissy began to relax to Auntie Jane's light caress, "Whack, Whack, Whack, and Whack!" Four of the very best landed in short order precision. Julian's stars turned into an intergalactic voyage and tears began flowing freely from his doe eyes. His lower legs and feet were helplessly flapping about in the most becoming manner. Muffled sounds of all sorts were emitted from his thoroughly gagged mouth.

The thrashing continued for another eighteen masterly administered strokes. His derriá¨re went from searing pain, to throbbing ache, to a dull, numb burn. After the full twenty-four its color matched his toe nail polish.

Amazingly, Julian had held onto his dainty handbag throughout the spanking. More amazing, when Auntie Jane stood up, lifting the slight Julian with her, his hoganette was as hard as Auntie's hairbrush.

"Well yesterday was no fluke," she thought. "Dominica will indeed be delighted."

Turning to the group of nearly orgasmic voyeurs she quickly spotted Flossie and Bunny and caught their eager, awaiting eyes.

"Oh, Floss and Bun-Bun," Auntie Jane purred, "it's so terribly 'fortunate' to see you here. Would you do your old Auntie a huge favor?"

Both late teen, hyper girlie-girls bubbled over, each offering a perfect curtsey to their dream goddess, "Anything you wish Miss Bichier," they squealed out in unison.

"I'm late for a luncheon date. Would you mind trussing up this miscreant missy to the lamppost? He clearly needs an airing-out, and I know you both do love to practice your binding skills. Put him up in a way that will make your Auntie proud, and you may come back with me on the 'Proud Pouf' for one of our special little teas. My darling Giselle will be so delighted to 'see' you again."

Both girls gushed as their knees rubbed together, "It would be our greatest pleasure, Miss!" they said in chorus once again.

"I just knew I could count of your girls," Auntie Jane replied. "But do take care to put a sign on him warning the residents that he is an unreconstructed squirter. We mustn't have fine ladies' clothing soiled by such an unrepentant pansy."

Both girls just grinned with a smile that recently mated spider might give to her suitor as Auntie Jane turned on her high French heel and was off to her appointment.

Julian shivered in fear of being left alone to the tender mercies of the two grinning girls.

*****

Julian found himself trussed from a horizontal banner pole that was attached to one side of the Victorian gas lamppost that stood next to the sidewalk bench. The guileless girlie boy had been shocked to see that the girls 'happened' to have both a bag full of reinforced satin binding ribbons and, more importantly, a very detailed plan.

The girls plan was as simple as it was effective. He was left in Aunt Jane's expert arm and leg bindings. Standing on the bench that Julian had been spanked on, Bunny had tied four long ribbons that hung down from the banner pole, two from its end and two from where the pole met the lamppost. Flossie threaded the ribbons, one each, under Julian's shoulders and between his thighs and handed each ribbon back up to Bunny, who looped them over the banner pole. Then Flossie simply lifted the diminutive sissy up in the air while Bunny pulled each ribbon tight and tied the second end to the post.

In no time at all, the sissy was literally swinging in the wind with his high heels and hands, one still holding his little sissy handbag, flaying about in the air.

Bunny and Flossie then devoted their calculating minds to create the sissy warning sign Aunty Jane had requested. Devils that they were, they came up with two signs.

The massive humiliation of being helplessly suspended in such a scandalous sissy outfit was horrible humiliating. Having his distended nipples, drippy weenie and red roasted buns fully exposed with their swinging, ringing bells was worse. The sign and the onlookers reaction to it was, however, the worst.

The first sign was hung about Julian's neck as simply said, as requested, "CAUTION - SISSY MAY SQUIRT - PLAY WITH AT YOUR OWN RISK" The second sign was pinned to Julian's waist and said, "MAKE THE SISSY SQUIRT - WIN FREE BARBIE DOLL!"

During the next ninety minutes there were three lucky winners.

*****

Julian was on the verge of passing out when he heard Auntie Jane's voice, "Having fun girls? What a wonderful bondage design. I adore the swinging sissy. And having him milked him was so thoughtful.

"However, enough fun for now. I have to take him shopping. Please remove all of his bondage ribbons. I dare say he needs to move his limbs about. I will meet you girls down aboard the 'Proud Pouf' in an hour.

"Julian, I hope you have learned a valuable lesson. I expect a proper sissy deportment, despite you somewhat tattered condition. Anything less than super simpering prissy sissy will get you back hanging from a lamppost - or worse!"

*****

Despite his fatigue, Julian did his very best sissy swish up the street to Mrs. Bestlace's shop where he was measured and sized for all types of accessories and clothing. Auntie Jane keep ticking things off to be delivered the over the next few days and a few items to immediately be taken to her yacht.

Julian had intentionally been placed next to a display of the very frilliest sissy party dresses, and he just could not take his eyes off the cute confections. The women exchanged knowing smiles as they continued chatting about the sizable order.

*****

Julian was so numbed by the day that his mince back to the 'Proud Pouf' became sloppy at the end, especially whilst boarding where he caught a heel and went unceremoniously down on his most tender bum. As his luck would have it, he landed precisely at the feet of Bunny and Flossie who were sitting on the afterdeck in elegant yellow print silk sun dresses.

"Eeeou, can't this dim-bulb dolt do anything right!" sneered Bunny.

Jock stepped over to help Julian up but was stopped by Auntie Jane with a stare that could melt steel armor plate. "Girls," she said looking about and finally rested her eyes on the vintage boats now decorative wireless mast, "why don't you give Julian a bird's eye view of the Lake. Take him up and bind him to the radio mast. However, mind that he is safe and secure. We do not need any '9-1-1 my sissy is overboard calls, do we?'"

As the two girls led the hapless Julian away for a final humiliation, Auntie Jane turned her attention to Jock, who had shown wise restraint. He needed to be reminded that his time would come soon enough.

*****

When the large yacht docked back at the boathouse, Jock helped the three slightly flushed ladies onto the dock where Josh, the other dock boy, stood next to Auntie Jane's golf card and a much larger all terrain cargo vehicle. After a brief muffled discussion with Auntie Jane and Josh, Jock returned to the 'Proud Pouf,' grabbed a bucket and climbed up to the mast where the much disheveled Julian was bound.

Despite the day's devastating events, Julian still swooned at the approach of her living Adonis. Jock's rugged, yet refined face, wavy blond hair, bright blue eyes, broad chest and strong limbs made his body tingle in ways Julian had never dreamed.

Reaching the mast, Jock watched the golf cart disappear into the trees at Auntie Jane's normal breakneck speed. Then, without a word, he leaned forward and tenderly kissed Julian on his cheek.

Thank goodness Julian was still bound to the mast because his knees utterly gave out.

"Oh, you poor dear," whispered Jock as he removed Julian's gag and again tenderly kissed him - this time on the lips. After tossing the dummy gag into the bucket, he wrapped his sculpted arms about Julian, and softly said, "Stand up sweet girl so I can remove your bindings."

Despite Julian being numb from lust, which had overcome all the other trials and tribulations of the long day, he managed a wobbly stance.

"Girl?" he thought. "Well, if that's what Jock wants..."

Jock rapidly removed all the satin bindings, including those about his aching nipples and dolly, and tossed them in the bucket as well. Finally he leaned Julian forward and gently pulled out Mr. Wigglie, letting it drop directly into the bucket.

Julian sighed with an empty feeling, knowing at that moment just how he wanted to be 'filled' in the future. With Julian is full swoon, Jock effortlessly swept him up into in arms and down to the rear deck where he grabbed a deck blanket and wrapped it about the cold, exhausted sissy.

Again taking Julian into his arms, he carried him over to the dock and placed him in the passenger seat of the cargo ATV. Jock removed the Julian's high heels and briefly massaged his sore, aching feet and ankles.

Can we spell P-R-I-N-C-E? And this one never had to do any frog time.

Julian sure could as his mind shot back to the elegance of his mother's recent wedding and the beautiful dress she wore.

Jock took the other seat and wrapped his right arm about Julian, pulling the sissy into his shoulder. Unlike Auntie Jane, the only speed record he broke returning to the main camp one was for slowness. For his part, Julian wished that the drive would never end as he nestled against Jock's broad chest. Placing his hand on Jock's wash-board stomach sent chills down Julian's spine.

Finally reaching the porte cochere, Jock helped Julian up to the large door. All seemed silent.

"I think your aunt and the girls are otherwise occupied," Jock said with a grin. "Scurry up to your room, take a long bath and climb into bed. Someone will call for you - sooner or later. Later, if what I hear about Miss Jane's 'ladies' teas is true, he laughed.

Julian just looked up into Jock's beguiling blue eyes with desire writ large across his face. Jock did not disappoint. The kiss started softly and ended with urgency.

When the two finally broke apart several minutes later, each was in a world of his own. Jock smiled and simply said, "Soon, my love, soon. But not today. After another brief kiss, he turned Julian and pointed him inside.

*****

Julia's besotted brain failed to produce even the barest glimpse into the obvious fact that each element of the day was part of a carefully crafted plan.

To be continued...

**********************

Your thoughts and feed-back are important. I would love to hear from you. In addition to posting comments, you may reach me at [email protected] should you so desire.

 © 2007 by sissystevie. All Rights Reserved. These documents (including, without limitation, all articles, text, images, logos, and compilation design) may be downloaded and printed for personal use only. No portion of these documents may be distributed electronically or otherwise made available without the written consent of the author.

up
89 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

love it

I love the allitertion used when describing the Aunt Janes victims - I shall borrow a lot of it for my own online sissies future torment x