What a good boy...Chapter 8

Printer-friendly version

What a good boy…Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I’m sort of distracted the rest of the day, well during my classes. Visions of Sophie’s really amazing butt still really prominent in my skull. But better than those she kissed me on the cheek. That was a serious yay moment.

“Thanks Tracy…” She gave me this deadly sweet smile. You know the one the street smart girls all have hidden away and when they do take it out of hiding it’s just….well since I have the equipment…yeah, damp…actually I think the right term was the ones the girls use.

It was that sweet it melted me a little.

“Uhm…okay, cool…?”

“For being a nice guy, nicer than most…I’ve never had a guy actually do either for me.”

“Hey they’re loss.”

“You’re a nice guy.”

“I’m not a nice guy.” Dammit, I’m not getting friend zoned.

“Yeah you are…”

I cut her off with a kiss on the lips…it’s nor my first kiss but it’s close and she inhales and her eyes widen and she backs into the lockers by the classroom door. I’m panting too and aching in a good way.

“Tracy…”

“Yeah…see…I’m different but I’m still a guy…well I’m still a guy up here.” I tap my temple… “I had to kiss you Sophie…had to.”

“Had to?”

“Yeah…”

“Why?”

“I’m not going there, the whole he’s odd and he’s like one of the girls…I don’t want to get shoved into the friend zone.”

“Oh…that’s why….?”

“No there’s another reason why.”

“Oh…?”

“Sophie you’re a really beautiful amazing girl, guy, bi-girl, lesbian I honestly can’t even grasp why someone wouldn’t want to kiss you.”

She’s blushing and she steps over and gives me a hug, not the friend hug but the boob squish feel my breasts on you hug. She lingers but gives me another peck on the cheek and left going into her class but shooting me a few glances.

I kind of feel the same way in this flirty but scared and nervous way. I’m sure she’s sort of freaking out because I’m not a real big step in her head likely of a lesbian butch sort of thing. Me I’m scared because I’ve taken that first step and declared myself for whoever had seen us.

I’m not sitting on the sidelines, I’m not a eunuch, I’m a person and a sexual one.

Now I just have to worry about the sex and dating stuff.

But it feels really good to not be in the shadows anymore. Word’ll spread and that’ll be both good and bad I imagine really. I mean no one likes different or a lot of people don’t like different and at the same time.

I’m not safe anymore.

Not that I was going to hurt anyone, I don’t mean it like that but I’ve got my teeth back as it were at least sexually.

It feels good not to be considered safe.

I actually have a better time in class as I can almost see the occasional looks from people as the text and tweet flow catches everyone up on what had happened. And I think I actually started to enjoy French class a bit more.

Frank and company were actively looking for me in the halls between classes and I kept to where I would be seen and let him and the Alpha squad get all bent out of shape. I am going to talk to Mom and Dad tonight about taking some kind of self defense stuff though I’m not going to trust my luck with Frank and the other’s that’ll have a problem with me.

Last class is shop class another favorite of mine actually. It’s wood shop and I’m actually good with my hands and I’m really descent on the wood lathe. I’m tuning a set of bowls right now and stuff but I talk to the teacher and I start to get to work on a set of boxes. They’re technically fishing tackle boxes with the layered drawers but I want to make a couple of jewelry boxes out of them and the shop teacher he gives me this long look like trying to peg me down. Like everyone knows and stuff what happened to me so he’s trying to figure out the gay factor.

“They’re not for me.”

He blinks. “Oh…okay, not that there’s anything g wrong with that.”

“No, nothing wrong with that but eve if I was going to swing that way I’d just buy a toolbox and pimp it out.”

“How?”

“Multi draw red tool box…I’d paint it black with enamel and clear coat like a car I’d keep the stainless steel fittings and the red painted interior and instead of the ballerina I’d have one of those hula dancer dolls with her top off.”

He actually burst out laughing. “Okay, that’s…Let’s actually get a look at how we’re going to get the motor in these and who knows maybe seeing us build other stuff will get a few more girls trying out the class.”

I grin and it’s actually a lot of fun. I’m not sure it I’m getting the Tom-boy treatment or he’s treating me like a boy but it was actually a nice way to kill the day. I look at him. “These aren’t going to take that long Mr. Clarke so I was wondering?”

“Wondering?”

“Have you ever had a student make a guitar before?”

“No…I haven’t.”

“Can we?”

“Sure I’d love to try it too.”

Guitars are cool, boy, girl in between…guitars are cool and the only thing better than playing one will be building and playing one.

I left class on a high and headed to the gym texting Mom that I’m going to be hanging out with friends at the gym for basketball practice…and I kissed a girl….

I think mom will be both confused by that and happy, she wants me to be happy and normal. She’s more scared I think than she can articulate. But I know this people like her with Aspergers know they’re different and they don’t like it anymore than we would. Add in being a parent and she really, really almost needs me to have a normal life.

Hopefully she’ll be happy hearing this.

I slip into the ladies room and I put a maxi-thin in place just in case and I head into the gym. I sort of sit next to the girls that are doing the scoreboard stuff and all of that and I notice that there’s a few others here to watch but not like the boys stuff.

This isn’t a game but practice but yeesh. If it was the other way around it’d be lookit mommy, lookit me please?

I sit and watch the most amazing of thing girls running in these really high basketball shots and these thin tank tops that are their uniforms and they’re so…all that girl flesh running, bouncing swaying and sweating…and giving their all too.

Okay I could sort of be perving on them depending on you’re outlook but it’s no just looking at these pretty girls it’s getting into watching them get that into it, putting that much effort they get become something else.

And y’know some of those pictures where the girls are shiny fro baby oil or something honestly they’ve got nothing on these girls watching all that femaleness become so different, intent, focused…okay…girl jocks are just awesome.

Sophie…dark coffee with what I really want to say she’d smell like French vanilla that makes me dream of me her and Nina Simone playing in the background as we do things to each other. She’s taking a jump shot that has her body stretch out panther like and her arms up do the arms up thing to her boobs and her clothes are sweat stuck to her body hiding nothing but it’s not just sweaty she’s got this look that’s wet down from perspiration and mixed with the flush of endorphins from all the effort she’s putting herself through.

She glows…shines…

And she’s not the only girl on the team like that.

Gwen….Oh Gwen almost hurts to watch.

Tall, long legs even longer in those shorts that just hug her butt. And the breasts…okay she sport bra’ing it but that just sort of makes things better. The cool thing is that that super hip sway she has she seems to use. It’s like watch a belly dancer but cooler she’ll look like she’s heading one way when you watch her torso but she uses her hip action that natural sway to change directions so fast.

I’m kind of in awe of her and well the others are pretty and awesome and hot….

Hey now there’s an idea.

I slip over to the coach and she gives me this stare like…well like most teachers the get the fuck away please I don’t know how to deal with you look.

“Hey, can I play some tunes to like get the girls into it more?”

“Music? We’re not into doing stuff like that here.”

“Yeah but they blast stuff to get the guys into it all the time the cheerbi…uhm the cheerleaders do it all the time?”

“So, we don’t need that.”

“Yeah the girls do, they need to be treated equally.”

“Well school sports aren’t set up for the girls sorts.”

“They are in a lot of other schools.”

“But we don’t.”

“That’s not your or the girls fault ma’am and honestly you shouldn’t be taking it.”

“Tracy, why would you care, you’re not on any teams, you were never into this stuff even before you’re accident. This is the first time I’ve seen you here outside of P.E.”

“They’re my friends, and as an honorary member of the female side of things I kind of feel different about the people I share anatomy with.”

“So you’re going to be our cheerleader?”

I stare at her. The idea never really occurred to me like that…

“No…not really but like moral support? Kinda like the team Bra?”

She didn’t look amused by that as much as I am.

“If I let you play some music will you leave me alone?”

I grin at her. “Maybe…”

“Go, just go do whatever…Tracy.”

I jog over to the girls that are at the scoreboard thing and take out my I-Phone and set it by the announcing mike getting a feedback whine till I get the distance right and I dig out *Victory Day.* by Tom Cochrane.

I get some looks from the girls and girl them a thumbs up and play a bunch of different stuff but keep watching the girls practice and even hop over to the bench where I dance…it’s kind of goofy dancing but I dance with the girls that aren’t right out there on the court.

I get some smiles…

Smiles are good.

I even dance with Gwen and Sophie double yay.

The just about the time their practice is over with I place one last tune. *Bitch.* By Meredith Brooks.

I swear the coach spun at superhuman speeds and headed my way. “Tracy!”

Yeah I got detention out of that one but it was cool why?

I was getting some drinks out in the hall and I could hear the girls all singing it together in the girls locker room.

Today, today definitely didn’t suck.

up
180 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Tracy

is getting into the jockettes heads, maybe that will lead to other things. good luck staying out of the friend zone, and hitting the boyfriend zone.
good chapter, thanks

Yeah but it's something that he want's to avoid.

Even if just a few girls get that he's something in the not friend but something else zone he'll be good with that.
*Hugs and Howls.*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

cast of thousands

Bailey how do you keep coming up with all of these characters? They're all different and yet seem very real and earthy too. Like Wow!
hugs
Grover

Roleplaying games Grover:)

Dice and paper, interacting with others and not the fake online stuff...those are fun but videogames really. Running games for lots of players for years gives one great character juggling skills.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

O_O ... =D

Extravagance's picture

Oh boy. Sweaty and muscular womanflesh in a variety of skin tones jumping around in a gym? :D

Heaven is indeed a place on earth. ^_^

*Drifts off into lalaland*
Things could only get better if I were hanging out with these chicks at the bar of a prawn restauran and we feasted on prawns, and I got mildly intoxicated and one of the girls took me back to her place and embraced me with her powerful arms and then laid me on her bed (no clothing by this point) and I ended up with her muscly vagina thoroughly but lovingly rubbed against my own...

*Back in the room*
Oh! There I go again. :D
Bailey, I wouldn't get all these wonderful feelings from my own mind, were it not for your wonderful writing acting as a CAT-alyst. ^_^
*HuggleSnugglePurrVeryhappytailswish* <3 <3

Catfolk Pride.PNG

You sound like you're in the Tracy zone.

So much to like and so much to see and sooooo easy to slip into fantasy land.
*Huggles and scratches.*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Today, today definitely didn’t suck.

Elsbeth's picture

Love it, good chapter nice to see Tracy getting his center back.

*huggs*

-Elsbeth

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.

Tracy's sort of maybe finding a new niche?

He's getting to feel that you sort of have to actually try to live the life you want or you'll never get it by sitting around.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Yep and nice girl, nice girls and Tracy liked how it felt...

to be the guy to do stuff for Sophie that no one else had done before. It's funny-odd and kind of sad that some of those things like holding a chair for a girl and walking her to class is actually something we're losing...there's even GG's that haven't had that happen to/for them.

*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey...A Proud Big Brother.

Bailey Summers

What a good boy 8 oouuii

I get into what Tracy is seeing. Enjoying women on a different level and seeing them now with my TG eyes.

JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Thanks Jessie C.

It actually get's racier:)
*Great Big Hugs.*

Bailey Summers