Schoolgirl Mixup - First day of school

Printer-friendly version

I should note I didn't really want to post another chapter and may or may not continue this story as I really want to work on my other stories. However my muses seems to have other ideas.

Grandma was write about one thing at this new school. The girls did pick up on who was and was not of "upper crust" pretty quick. Truthfully I think they are a bunch of snobby self righteous bigots.

That does not mean I was picked on. Actually They, and yes that's capitalized for a reason, found me to fit right in. Ie since I was not a lowbie, their words not mine, I was pretty much ignored as long as I kept my appearance right.

My classes as Amy were Deportment followed by Woman's history, who knew women had their own history seperate from everyone else,followed by Mathematics. Physical Education was after lunch, that scared the hell out of me since I had to strip to my panties and bra before donning the rather useless white tennis skirt and its matching fluffy panties. No really they are fluffy there is a bunch of lace around the back that makes them fluff out. The skirt is pleated and short but sticks out. One wrong move and everyone sees your panties plain as day. The golf shirt I actually liked since it was way warmer than the camisole and blouse. White socks that you pushed down for some reason and real shoes! Pity we cannot wear them all the time.

I should mention although it is a co ed school for both girls and boys we didn't share any classes with boys at all. I was thankful of that. If any boy saw me dressed up like a girl I would so be dead meat. Following phy ed. If you were part of the gymnastics team, ballet team, or ice skating team you went to those. Otherwise it was more phys ed. Since it was my first day I was told a few things. Such as on testing days we wore a leotard, what is a leotard anyways? Some guy who is mentally challenged? The reason I was told was because they would use a scanner to measure our build. The girls have some other name for it but I forget it at moment.

I was also told that after the test days the boys of the school would usually post the results of a girls breast size on a bulletin board or wall somewhere. The teacher gave me a look when she suggested that nobody would stuff their bras for that as it would not help. Stuff bra? Well yes I would like to stuff this constricting thing up someones... Down girl!

The small tests they did do that day were not bad I was shocked to learn I had lost some 30 pounds. According to the teacher she said I had gained only 3 pounds. That meant that I was 3 pounds more or less of what Amy was. I couldn't help but cry at that and a few girls consoled me that it was probably due to breast growth and not that I had put on fat. They didn't get it I felt more and more that I was becoming Amy for real. The teacher took me aside and quietly asked me if I was starting my period. I guess because I was so emotional it looked like it. I said no of course. I should have said yes as I was sent with the other girls to run some laps around the gym.

In my old school I used to be able to run laps like this no problem but my stamina and strength were gone. I was sweating and huffing to finish the laps. It didn't help that the jiggling of the breasts in my new bra combined with sweat was itching like crazy. While walking had been no problem running like a girl with all this new weight had thrown me off totally and that took a bit to get the swing of things. I copied what the girls ahead of me were doing and it seemed to help with maintaining balance.

After gym I used the shower with relish. I was so glad that the shower stalls were all separated and not a communal shower. The school supplied soap and a shower cap. I really was glad of that last bit because drying my new hairdo was a royal pain. The soap was of course scented and all flowery. They probably got a bulk discount. I also think they did something with the water as well as my skin was as soft as when I used the bath salts at grans.

I do not know why but the school policy was that no girl could walk around without her panties on. Meaning after the shower you had to put on your panties. Going without a bra was apparently fine though. Strange rule but one I enjoyed because I could make sure my tiny junior was not pointing out. Getting caught as a boy now would be a serious problem. Not that I didn't think about it a few times already that day. Everytime I saw myself in a mirror or window. All I saw was Amy with no sign of Thomas. Getting a teacher to believe me was unlikely unless I dropped my panties. There was no way I was gonna do something as foolish as that.

After gym class I headed to Iceskating for my orientation. I got measured for a skaters skirt, leotard again with that guy, and skates. We were shown videos of stuff we would be learning to do on the rink. The teacher stated she wanted us all to start off with the basics and would proceed to the harder stuff as time went by. This was so that nobody got left behind. We girls were also informed that once a month the boys team would join us for mixed couple skating as duals. Not sure what "duals" is. could she mean duels? Like 10 paces and fire? Cools wonder what we do throw the skates at them? This could be nice. I smiled of course and got noticed for it. The "someone has a crush" comment kinda went over my head though.

Last class was science. Our teacher was rather droll though and staying awake was a bit of a chore. She did have a long stick and a short temper. One of the girls nodded off and she slammed that stick down infront of her. I shot up in my seat a bit when she did that. My schedule for tomorrow was a bit different with home economics first thing followed by women's work economics. Not sure what that will be like at all. English sounds easy lunch choir practice, math, then foreign languages and study hall.

Not that tough overall but rather different from what I was used to. We all left like proper ladies, something the teachers constantly reminded us of all day. No running or skipping etc. I am sure this was first founded by nuns and we would have been following them to the buses. I did however look over at the boys section. I was envious of the way they could play around. I saw smiles and balls tossed back and forth. Nothing to bad really but they sure got more slack than we girls did thats for sure. To think if Amy had not missed that bus that could have been me over there.

During the bus ride home to grandma's Diana and Susan, two of the girls that I had made friends with during the day, and I chatted about this and that. I tried to follow them with how they though so and so was cute and hunky. I am really not all interested in boys having been one not long ago. Though I did blush when Theodore Radcliff looked my way for some reason.

I got off the bus at grandma's and was dreading the grilling to come of my first day at school. I was sure Grandma would be all full of questions and constant reminders to be ladylike the rest of the night. My pink Kitty backpack only had the one bit of math homework to do as the rest I was able to finish in class. I made sure to check myself for any unsightly grass stains before going in the door. I had remained clean which surprised me. Before I would come home with half the school dirt somewhere on me much to moms dismay.

"Gran I'm back." I called out.

--SEPARATOR--

I was shocked when Mother told us she had made a mistake and thought that my Thomas was Amy. I mean yes they did look kinda alike but they were cousins after all and young.

Peggy and little Amy were also speechless as Mother told us what she had done to "cure Amy of her tomboy ways" over the summer. I mean I could understand that it would have been alright if it had really been Amy. I mean I probably would have done the same. But my Thomas was a boy.

I know how narrow minded she can get sometimes but this was a new one on us I think. Peggy and I spent part of the day discussing what we should do. I mean its our mom! Peggy wanted to have her committed right there but I talked her out of it.

Peggy likewise talked me out of going to the school and rescueing Thomas. I was all for running there and bringing him home but she convinced me that this may be a good thing for him. I had to agree that Thomas did have a problem with respecting women but then again so did his father. I loved Ned with all my heart but sometimes his insistence on treating us women like glass was annoying. Thomas wasn't that bad really just teased his cousin when she had those cute pigtails till she didn't want them anymore.

I suppose I should have told mother about Thomas's little breast growth but the doctor assured me it would go away so I didn't really see any harm in not telling. Though the idea of seeing Thomas in that cute uniform with a training bra did amuse me.

When I looked up at clock I noticed that the time had just flown by. It was already time for Thomas to come home. It was at that point I heard the front door open. I swear it sounded just like Amy when I heard "Gran I'm back."

"Come into the kitchen sweetie." That was Peggy she had always been able to make herself sound like mom.

I was expecting to see a flat chested Thomas in a girls uniform but this was...

Comments please.

up
265 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Schoolgirl Mixup 2

Oh, now you have to continue...

Poor Thomas, though. Hope he can get back to himself and isn't messed up by Gramma's senility for life. Sure, some of us would LIKE such a mixup (although I would have gone on a killing spree with all that spanking and old fashioned 'proper lady' crap from Gran)... but he didn't want to be a girl.

And what the hell was the old lady putting in his tea?

Lisa

the info

Is all in the story read carefully.

School day 1

Granny sharing her HRT meds?

The form

is in the story as "herbal health vitamins" and "tea". That doesn't really tell us what it is.

Jorey
.

Jorey
.

Herbal health vitamins

They could just be ordinary vitamins...

However, one of the oldest TG Tropes in the book (particularly for forced fem tales) is the protagonist being offered "vitamins" which they're encouraged to take daily, but which eventually turn out to be estrogen (which is neither a vital supplement nor an amine!)

In Thomas' case though, it's possible there's nothing untoward about them and he's got a natural hormone imbalance (after all, he did have gynecomastia before arriving at gran's house)


As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

School Mix up there's a new Amy in town.

Tels,

This has become a very good story worthy of taking forward.We look forward to reading more of Amy's adventure and growth.

Hugs,
JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

thank you

And my muse thanks you its an attention hog. I still however have no control over it.

I agree, don't have granny commited...

have her shot!

And where did it say he was rude about women and this would be good experience? That was from left field, tels. But then this is a short tale so some things have to be skipped until absolutely needed.

-- grin --

Plus IMHO a rude, male chauvinistic boy would NOT have put up with the girly-fing crap grandma did to him. He is nice, polite and terrified by her. Hardly a bad boy. But then I wonder if mom is projecting the problems she seems to think she has with her husband onto the boy.

A few typos you missed but except for a few early on nothing that hurt my reading.

But a loss of 30 LBS, serious breast growth, significant strength/muscle loss? He needs to get to a hospital ASAP for a full evaluation assuming he is not already chemically castrated by that horror of a grand mom.

What will they do if he has been irreversibly feminized and sterile? Get her a pink canopy bed and SRS?

Or maybe let her operate on granny with a dull machete and no anesthetic?

I .... gggggrrr!

SOOOO glad this is fantasy and to an extent farce. In the real world this could possibly be grounds for granny's institutionalizing or some prison time and the children being taken away from these careless parents. They couldn't give granny a phone call and say Amy will be coming later?

Does sadly require at least one or two more postings so we can see of One: he can be restored unharmed in EVERY respect to a male.

Or Two: he was intersexed and the hormones -- those HAD to be postmenopausal hormones grandma fed him -- and SHE emerges as a mostly happy and possibly fertile female. IE grannies fuc*-up proves an accidental boon. Or maybe this was a setup, they learned from the most recent doctor's visit she was intersexed and for some reason saw this as the way to help *her*?

Or C: none of the above and I hope to god he finds some solace in this Twilight Zone his life has become.

I had hoped for D: Amy replaces him the second day of school. No one is the wiser and after a week or so off due to *illness* and a doctors excuse HE attends school a normal boy after some medical help. But the B cups and all the rest seem to preclude that simple and happy ending.

BTW LOVED the hypocrisy of how the nuns treated boys vs girl.

But then I was public school kid.

-- snicker --

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

I think it's fun, so do as

I think it's fun, so do as you wish. If you end it now, I won't think badly of you, and I'm sure I'd enjoy anything else as well.

P.S. It was tea and 'herbal vitamins'. In other words, not the standard menopausal stuff, but rather various green growing things.

I'd consider it more 'booster' than anything that could drastically change XY to XX ontology.


I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.

So many places to go with this.

There are so many ways to develop this story line and you are very good at doing just that. People tend to make fun of those things that they really are attracted to but are too embarrassed to admit. There is something physically going on with our young person and giving some time studying as a girl may just give that a chance to work out.

Please keep this story going it is very enjoyable and fun to read.
Huggles
Misha

With those with open eyes the world reads like a book

celtgirl_0.gif

giggle

Yes I know I am having fun reading as I write it too.

Thomas' mother. it says "I

Thomas' mother. it says "I was shocked when Mother told us she had made a mistake and thought that my Thomas was Amy" mother and my thomas

Aw, Come on!

I was very surprised to see a new chapter of this. I wasn't expecting one (really, you've got to get your muse under control! So many good stories, left to rot like old apples...).

I like this, but you've got to finish it! It sounds like Mom and Aunt Peggy are either surprised, or planning something! Let us in on the rest of the story.

Please??

Wren

what will mom do?

That's going to be the kicker. I'm getting the impression she hopes this was "good for him", but how will she take it when she learns he wasnt humiliated, but instead did quite well? It spoils the "fun" of forcing someone to dress up if they're good at it, and handle it without being ashamed, so what will she do?

DogSig.png

There really isn't...

...too many places the story can go. If the mother decides to rectify granny's error the story really does end here. If she decides to perpetuate the circumstance to 'teach her son a lesson' then he is feminized against his will. At that point the story follows a predefined structure where the most significant turn of events depends upon his acceptance/rejection of the process. Most likely he will grow/learn to accept the process as most stories like this tend to go that route.

There is at least another possibility. To rewrite the first day as a comedy of errors made by thomas that amy falls into the middle of on day two. The dynamic between thomas and amy on day two could be intriguing.

Btw... I agree with another reviewer which said that the addition of the perception that thomas showed lack of respect to girls is a totally out of left field perception and is unlike the character that was built in the first chapter.

Good story but look's like

nikkiparksy's picture

Good story but look's like Thomas will have too stay as amy for the short term as everyone will notice the difference in temperament so is it going to be twin sister's till they can finish the school term?. Will look forward too another chapter if there is one:).

I swear people do this just to be annoying!

That is a leading statment. There is no difference in temperment to notice. The story begins with the kid already knee deep in the granny's mistake.

I'm enjoying this :-)

Aw, what the heck. It would be easy to let myself get worried about what Gran has done to that poor boy's self image, but hey... he doesn't exist, right? I mean, letting myself see this as the bit of light-hearted TG fun it was meant to be doesn't mean that some actual boy somewhere is going to have to really go through all this just to satisfy my reading pleasure :-/ And after all, there wouldn't really be a story here without the way the whacked out Granny is acting, right?
.

So with that in mind... Fun story Tels! Don't leave us hanging. Please?

.
.

A roots sweater 3_0.JPG
The girl in me. She's always there,
usually looking for the fun in things.

Please continue!!!

Pamreed's picture

It is starting to get interesting!! Thomas must have had some
thoughts about being a girl or else he would have thrown a fit!!
Since she didn't....

Pamela

First of all, the mother should have gone to the school and

told them that "Amy" was really Thomas, forced by her mother to dress as Amy. That her mother needed a home, because she was to senile to know fact from fiction. So do you, Tels.

I agree with John in Wauwatosa. Don't have granny committed, just shoot her for purposely messing up Thomas' existence. If that were my mother she would definitely rue the day she had me, because I would have had her committed by a judge, then shot.

There was also is no masculine boy that will allow this to happen. You have taken this off the deep end of the Twilight Zone and took it in to the Outer Limits. The Outer Limits of reality.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

Geeze. Lay off, would you?

Geeze. Lay off, would you? It's FICTION. Not only that, it's _Fantasy Fiction_. That means that the grandmother can really be dead and in the rocking chair, and everything's being done in Thomas' head, as he raids her old medicine cabinet. (Insert gratuitous shower scenes here)


I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.

Something more going on

Jamie Lee's picture

Thomas' s gynecomastia was determined to be temporary and would eventually disappear. But losing thirty pounds, his hips changing, and his loss of stamina? Something else is going on, providing he hasn't been self medicating or given something by another which are causing the changes.

He needs to level with his mom about what he found out after being measured in school. She would realize the weight loss was significant and not normal if he hasn't been exercising or involved in any activities.

Mom wants Thomas to continue being Amy, or the girl he's been seen as at school? Does she fully understand what can of worms she's opening? Does she realize what might happen to Thomas should his real gender be discovered? Does she realize he could end up in the hospital after getting the hell beat out of him? Or that he might be missing out on classes boys usually take?

And what about gym classes or the other events the girls are forced to take? Might a few of the girls be upset if/when they discover the real Thomas?

Mom might have a pure reason for leaving Thomas dressed as a girl at school, but can she weather the storm that's sure to come?

Others have feelings too.

More to this change

There has to something internal for her to change that drastically that fast.

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna