The Voice - Part 2 Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version


The Voice


Albanese.png
Albanese


Part Two Chapter Four



by Roo



Edited by Bronwen

Previously

I said, “Yes Mr Johnstone, I have given up being a tomboy and decide to be the girl that I am supposed to be. Do you like the change?”

He studied me for a minute and said, “What's your name luv? You never have a name tag on, which is another thing that should happen in here.”

I proudly said, “Jessica Smith and we are having name tags made at the moment.”

He replied, “Well lass I’m glad to see you have decide to stop that silly tomboy business because you are a very pretty young girl and I like the way you just put me in my place.”

He paid for his book and left. All the others just stood there looking at me and then Alison said, “Wow girl, way to go.” Then she gave me a bone crushing hug.

Albanese was in my mind and said, “We're on our way girl! Tomboy indeed!!”

We did our two hours work and went home and I told Mum all about what happened at the shop.

All she said was the same as what Albanese said, “You're on you way girl.”And then she gave me a warm embrace. I went to bed in a state of ''feminine bliss”.

*************************

Saturday morning,

Susan rang and said, “Jess how about we ring Jane and see if she would like to spend the day with us and go to the shops to start buying you some more clothes?”

I replied, “Hang on, I will just ask Mum if she has anything planned for us today.”

Mum said it was a good idea for the three of us to go out together and also it would be good training for me on what to buy in clothes and sizes so I don’t buy things that are too small or large and also the right age for me. After all I hadn’t been shopping as a girl for very long and having two experts mentoring me would stand me in good stead. Albanese would also learn and see how women of today dressed themselves, She would have had a lot more feminine clothes to wear in her time with all the frills and petticoats. I was almost jealous because women looked a lot more feminine in those days.

Anyway back to telling Jane to come over and we would all go to the shops to have some girl time. Even if I wanted to I could not act like a boy any more so a girl I am and a girl I would stay. I couldn't wait to go onto oestrogen to make a start on developing breasts of my own instead of those breast forms, but I guessed I’d have to be patient like any girl going through puberty and hoping her breast would magically appear overnight.

Jane said she would meet us in town, so Mum rang for a taxi to take us to where Jane would be waiting for us. Susan wore a light blue skirt with matching flats and white tights and a silky looking white blouse. She had her hair down and it looked really feminine. She really was a pretty girl and I am glad that we were distantly related through Albanese's mother's side, which made us cousins three times removed I think, not that it matters, it's not as if we can produce kids is it?

I had on one of the pink denim skirts that was in the stuff that Susan gave me, and a long sleeve red blouse with yellow very thin lace around the scooped neck and at the bottom of the sleeves. I really felt very feminine with white tights and two inch heels and a bit of Mums jewellery that completed my look . I let my hair fall free with the parting in the middle, It had a bit of a natural wave in it and I thought it looked better like that than any other way.

'Oh boy I was really being a vain little girl those days and it felt right so why not?'

The taxi arrived and we said bye to Mum and made our way into town to meet up with Jane at one of the malls. Jane had rung me on my mobile while we were still in the taxi and said where she would be waiting. The taxi dropped us off outside of the mall where we were going to spend most of the time. There was some yelling going on just inside the entrance of the mall. When we reached where the noise was coming from we saw that it was Jane who was in trouble with two guys grabbing at her and yelling abuse at her.

They were calling her a tranny slut and I think they were guys that knew Justin and Dave and decide to see if Jane would go with them to have some fun, and when she refused they started getting nasty, One of them had Jane by her long blond hair and holding her head back trying to kiss her on the mouth. She was screaming to let her go.

Albanese was in my mind and said, “Jess do your thing now”. The mist appeared around me as soon as she said that and I walked calmly up to the first guy that was watching his mate and touched him on the arm and he just went limp and slowly went to the floor in a sitting position with a very scared look on his face, The other guy was just about to put his face closer to Jane's face when I put my hand on his shoulder. He let go of Jane and started to go the same way as his mate sitting on the floor not being able to move. In a way I was glad that I didn't have to use any more of my or should I say Albanese's power to subdue these two idiots. The mist around me slowly decreased till it was gone so when the security guard turned up there was nothing to see but me standing over the two morons sitting on the floor with their mouths open staring at me wondering what had just been done to them.

Jane looked at me and said, “How did you do that Jess? The mist I mean, is that your uncle doing it?”

I replied, “Well yes, but it's more like my aunty because Albert is really Albanese and is like us Jane.”

“Oh that is so cool Jess. just the way you did that thing touching them and they just sat down like limp rag dolls.”

By this time the guard was asking what happened, but I decide not to say any thing and let Jane try to explain what had occurred between her and the two guys that were now starting to get up on wobbly legs.

Jane decided that it was not worth the trouble to go too far with this and said to the guard “It's ok Mister, it's just a bit of a misunderstanding and we can sort this out without any more trouble.”

The guard thought about it for a minute and must have thought that it wasn't worth the effort to do any more seeing there was no more hostilities coming from the guys sitting on the floor so he left.

Jane said to one of the guys that was now standing up rubbing his forehead as though he had a massive headache, “I don’t know your names but I do know that you are associated with Justin and his moron of a brother. “

The guy ignored Jane and looked at me with bleary eyes and said. “What the fuck did you do to me and my mate you fucking freak?”

I replied, “Well if you insist in swearing at me I will give you another demo if you want!!!”

He said, “No I don’t want but this is not over bitch.”

I raised my hand to touch him but he backed away and fell clean over his mate who was making an attempt to get up so they were both on the ground once more.

Susan lent over them and said “I think we had better call the police Jess, I don’t think they are going to behave themselves.”

Jane got her mobile ready to make a call to the police. The guy on the ground looked up and said “Don’t bother we'll go and leave you alone, but you haven’t heard the last of us.” They both got up and slowly walked out of the shopping centre.

The three of us decided to do our shopping at this mall because most of what happened would be on their security cameras and if those two guys came back through, the security people would be right on to them within minutes.

I said to Susan, “I can't understand what it is with these people, It is not as though we are out to hurt anyone or try to convert them to become women so what is their problem?”

Susan replied, “Jess I gave up trying to work out why people feel threatened by us a long time ago.”

Jane said, “Well Jess that guy wanted to kiss me and have sex with me, but what he didn't know is that I still have my boy bits so that would make him gay in his mate's eyes if they found out.”

I replied, “Jane, if he wasn't so aggressive would you have had sex with him?”

Jane replied, “Um Jess I actually like boys but I am probably bi and until I have my surgery I guess I won't know for sure. Does that answer your question?”

“Yeah it does.”

Susan looked at me with raised eyebrows and said, “Well Jess what do you think about boys?”

I replied, “Susan do you really need to ask me that after the way we kiss each other?”

“Um no I guess not, so we will be kissing cousins and our love-making will be girl on girl.”

I replied, “You know it will. I am already in love with you, so no boys thanks.”

Even though we were in the shopping mall Susan gave me a very passionate kiss to the wolf whistle of some boys passing by.

Susan said, “I love you too Jessica Smith.”

Jane said, “Alright you two, keep that till later, we have some serious shopping to do if Jess is going to be a girly girl.”

All three of us were holding hands when we walked into the Victoria's Secret store. Half an hour later I had a bag full of bras and panties, camisoles and sexy stockings, not boring pantihose. Next came shoes. Just as well I had Mum's credit card. It was one that you used a PIN instead of a signature. I was allowed to spend a hundred pounds, but I had also my own money from working at the book shop. I bought two pair of shoes - a pair of flats and a red pair of sling backs with a three inch heels.

Susan and Jane both bought a pair of brown flats that were at half price. We were starting to get a collection of bags and still had to buy some skirts and tops and also some make-up. I ended up with three skirts and four really nice tops. We asked the lady if we could leave our shopping bags there till we were ready to go home and she agreed to keep them safe for us.

Next came the make-up , I had no real experience with make-up let alone buying any. The lady said if I was to buy thirty pounds worth of make-up she would pierce my ears for nothing and give me some sleepers for free. I went one better and also bought some silver studs to go with some of the jewellery that Mum said I could have out of her collection. My hair was already styled in a feminine way and it was now quite long.

Susan said, “When we get you home Jess I will start giving you lessons in doing your make-up and remember that less is more when putting it on your face, In reality you are very pretty without it but it will make you feel more girly to have some on.”

We were finally finished and we went back to the shop where we had left all our bags and got the lady to ring for a taxi to take us home.

Jane came as well she was going to stay for the weekend so it was going to be a full on girly weekend . Mum brought two air mattresses and sleeping bags so we could talk all night if we wanted to. It was two in the afternoon and we had forgotten to have lunch with all the excitement of the morning, so Mum ordered in a large pizza.

It was time to try on all the clothes that were bought that day. The three of us were effectively the same size so in future we would be able to swap and change and mix and match. While we were out do our thing at the shopping mall Mum and Susan’s Mum had been at the charity shop that Susan’s Mum volunteers at and brought home a whole suitcase full of things for us to try on, so it was a real fashion show for a couple of hours .

Later in the afternoon it was time for my make-up lesson with Mum watching on as well and giving all three of us girls advice from an expert. Mum used to work in a beauty salon a few years back so she knew what she was doing when it came to make-up. Susan's Mum turned up a little later with a camera to record what we looked like now, as she was doing a scrap book for later reference when we all progressed into womanhood.

Sunday was spent just lazing around and watching tv and looking at some fashion magazines and enjoying the feel of being who we were. Albanese was also with us and every now and then she would want to ask something about the clothes we were trying on, so the three of us would hold hands so we could actually see her in our minds.

She of course was dressed in her period dress which was of course a full long sleeve dress and all the fluffy petticoats under it. Her hair was really long and she was wearing a bonnet on her head that seemed to be made of lace. She was really pretty. No wonder the man that was down in the mine with her was upset. He must have been very much in love with her. Susan and Jane were surprised that they could see her image as long as they kept their eyes closed and didn't let go of my hand, and they could not only see her but speak to her . It is a very disconcerting feeling when you speak in your normal voice and the answer comes back in your mind, but once you get used to it it becomes second nature just like being multi-lingual.

Monday morning and Mum came in and woke me up at seven am. I don’t normally sleep that late but the weekend had tired me out somewhat.

Mum said “Jess you have to get up sweetheart.”

I replied, “Just five more minutes Mum.”

“No Jessica Smith young lady, you have an appointment at the clinic at nine am this morning and then school after that so up you get Missy.”

“Ok Mum. Mum what is the appointment about this morning?”

“You'll see sweetheart when we get there.”

I didn’t waste any time getting up and ready to go. It had to be something important because whenever Mum said “You'll see.” it means it is important.

There was not a lot of point of going through the cemetery to connect with Aunty those days because she was permanently in our presence now so if we did go through the cemetery it was only to take a short-cut to the bus stop. But this morning Mum decided to order a taxi to take us into town.

We arrived at the clinic right on time and walked in and were told to take a seat and doctor Ellen would be with us shortly. We didn't have to wait very long before Ellen came walking through the door greeting us with a big smile. She looked at me and said “Good morning young lady you look like you have had a make-over in the last couple of days and don't you look pretty?”

I replied, “Thank you doctor, you are making me blush”

“Well Jessica that is what girls are supposed to do and you do it so well”

I said, “Why am I back so soon doctor? Is there a problem with me wanting to transition?”

She replied, “ No, on the contrary dear I am going to give you your first injection this morning, and you are on your way young lady.”

I was speechless, and Mum said “Close your mouth Jess, the flies will get in.”

I thought, “Wow I'm on my way sooner than I thought I ever would be”

Ellen said, “Now Jessica I am going to show you how to give yourself these injections because you will need to do this once a week from now on.”

I replied, “How long before I will not have to wear these false breasts?”

“Well Jess the process is the same as if you were going through a normal girl puberty, so it won't happen overnight but it will happen. Just be patient girl.” I walked out of her office on air but she warned me I will have some mood swings till my system gets used to the hormones flowing through my veins.

I said Mum, “Do I have to go to school today? I don’t know if I will be able to concentrate very much on anything that Terry is teaching.”

Mum replied, “Yes Jess you do have to go to school. Just because you are now a girl doesn’t mean you can slack off on your studies.” Mum dropped me off at school and I walked to my classroom. It was recess so I had a few minutes to talk to Terry my teacher.

Terry looked up from what he was doing and just stared at me for a couple of seconds till he realised who I was and said, “Holy cow is that you Jessica Smith?”

I put on my best smile and curtsied and replied, “Yes sir, Terry.”

He replied, “My God, you are a pretty girl aren’t you?”

I replied, “Sir I thought you were gay?”

“Jess, just because someone is gay doesn't mean that we can't give compliments to a pretty young girl like you.” After that I was on a high for the rest of the day I even listened to what was being taught.

I couldn't wait to meet Susan and go to the book shop that afternoon to show Miss Cline um Abby, and Alison what I look like after the make-over that I had on the weekend. At the end of school I redid my make-up and walked out to the main gate to meet up with Susan to walk down to the book shop to do our two hours work.

When Susan turned up I was talking twenty to the dozen.

Susan said, “Jessica slow down I can hardly understand what you are saying.”

I just said, “hormones” and she knew what I was on about.

Jessica.jpg
Jessica

To be continued

Please leave a comment

up
80 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Voice

Another great chapter!

Richard

The Voice - Part 2 Chapter 4

Thanks for the pic!

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

The Voice

I really do enjoy this story. Thank you for all of your hard work

James

What I would have given to hear this...

Andrea Lena's picture

I thought, “Wow I'm on my way sooner than I thought I ever would be” She was on her way from before she was even born, but I know what she means. Great story getting even better! Thank you!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Thank you, Roo,

I just love that "Happy Jab" each week and so will Jessica.

ALISON