Xenomorphic

Printer-friendly version

Xenomorphic

Xenomorphic (ze-no-mor-fic) - To have an unusual form - Online dictionary

Okay, the joke has gone on far enough, and you guys can drop it. I did NOT turn into a girl last night!

Come on, you actually expect me to believe that kind of story?

Where would I get an outfit like that? A full evening gown, stockings, heels, and what not, I mean come on, I dont think so.

I did NOT have my tongue down Billy’s throat, that’s disgusting!

I never kissed another boy, ever!

Oh come on, just let it go, I’m not going to buy this.

Well, yeah, I dont actually remember last night all that well, but come on.

That’s just not possible!

Well, yah, I do feel kinda sore, now that you mention it. But still, there’s no such a thing as a spontaneous sex change!

What do you mean, you have pictures?

Let me see!

Who is this girl? Is this supposed to me?

Oh come on .... wait, what’s this one? Me transforming?

I .... I ...

Oh ... crap...

So ... wow ....

What the heck do I do?

Is it going to happen again?

What do I do?

Dear God, what do I do?

up
116 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

thanks, Kylie

Glad you found it awesome. The odd part is cool too ...

DogSig.png

Amusing, awesome and odd

Elsbeth's picture

Amusing, awesome and odd. :) nice

-Elsbeth

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.

thanks, Elsbeth

glad you liked this little bit of nonsense

DogSig.png

Problems I'd lik to have.

This and Karin Bishop's "Powerball"-Oh, to have such issues!

Wren

I wouldnt mind very much myself

but it might be a bit scary for a regular guy....

Thanks for the comment, Wren

DogSig.png

Interesting

But odd. I liked it.

thanks, OddPOV

glad you liked it

DogSig.png

Thank you,Dorothy,

I liked that so much that the men in the long,white coats are
here to take me away! Thanks for another giggle.

ALISON

thanks, Alision

Make sure you sign up for basket weaving and toe twiddling - they're the most relaxing activities at the Happy Home ...

Thanks for the comment.

DogSig.png

Clever delivery

While I was half expecting a tie-in to the Scott/Cameron milieu that got a certain recent cinematic addition, I was pleasantly surprised by this instead. ^__^ Well-executed, with quite adroit voicing of the viewpoint character which educes the impression of the other, unheard person's part of the conversation very well indeed.

Thank you!

-Liz

Successor to the LToC
Formerly known as "momonoimoto"

thank you, Liz

Glad you liked the story, and the format.

Thanks for commenting.

DogSig.png

Xenomorphic

Can't argue with the evidence.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

One of these days...

TheCropredyKid's picture

...i may actually write the story about the family who offended a demon who takes by cursing their first-born child to begin (at age 18, just in case i follow my usual inclinations and write Naughty Bits in the story) to randomly flip back and forth between male and female - AND to be the only person in the world who knows.

Like:

The alarm rang. I reached out without opening my eyes and switched it off.
 
I opened one eye a slit.
 
Really hot bishie poster on the wall facing my bed, check.
 
Today I'm Billie and I have to figure out how to tell Bill's best friend Mark that, no, I do NOT want to go to the game with him, and help Jeanie pick out a prom dress...

and, ... an indeterminate number of days later {random, right?}:

The alarm rang. I reached out without opening my eyes and switched it off.
 
I opened one eye a slit.
 
Nearly naked hot magical girl poster on the wall facing my bed, check.
 
Today I'm Bill and I have to figure out how to break it to Mark that Jeannie is already going to go to prom with Chuck, the quarterback...
 
...and hope he doesn't ask how I know...

 
 
 
x