The Guardian Princess 1: Chapter 5

Printer-friendly version

This is my longest chapter yet and I have to say I thoroughly loved writing this chapter It was sweet, sad, fun, sentimental, and has lots of giggles. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it=)

Paul woke………….yawned loudly and stretched before, one single, important, thought struck him hard and of course that was ……..”WHAT THE FU#@”........... Oh man oh man he thought what the hell were those dreams all about and why was he tingling from head to toe. The second thought that struck him was why did he have a hard-on and why was it very very very small. “OH MY…..OH MY…..OH MY GAWD!!” his private bits had shrunk to a 1/8th of the size they used to be. Even with a hard-on you would barely even notice any type of lump in his undies.

A loud knock on his door broke him away from his panic attack. He immediately pulled the covers back over himself and yelled “Come in!” Mya came into his chambers, took one look at him and smiled, barely stifling a giggle. “How are you this morning sweety?” she asked with the devils own mischief, in her eyes. “Lucy you’ve gots some splainin to do!!” he growled.

“It seems you’ve forgotten my name is Mya, Honored Princess.” She said with a twinkle in her eyes.

“Nevermind that! I know your damn name, devil woman.” He declared as another tingle shot through him when she called him Princess. “What the hell have you done to me!!”

“Nothing, Honored Princess. You have done it to yourself.” She said

“You are out of you mind! I would never do THIS to myself.” “ And I can give you 2 very good reasons why. First and MOST importantly, I do one hell of an impression of Darth Vader, and I got news for you, sister. Luke, I am your mother!! Works, neither for the impression skit, or me for that matter.”

“Quit playing with me, woman before I go… Bah wit dah bah dih bang dih bang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy up jump my foot to the side of yer head!!” Paul remarked with as much threat as he could muster, knowing his voice was starting to break and get higher.

“I…..I cant really explain it as well as the Matron Wizard can. Please be patient, she will be along momentarily.” Said Mya with a bit of fear and panic in her voice. Had she gone too far in teasing the Guardian? She did not want the wrath that the Guardian was capable of aimed at her. Please forgive me, your Majesty, I only meant to tease a little like you have been doing to me.”

*sigh* “Yes, I suppose Mya, But you haven’t turned into a man now have you?” he returned.

“No your Majesty.” She said nearing tears.

Just then *POOF* the air turned smokey and when it cleared, Constance was standing in its place.

“Oh my, I meant to arrive before he awoke so I could curb some of his angrier emotions. I’m sorry you had to face him alone for this long Mya. Please depart to the other room while we talk so you can collect yourself, dear.”

“Yes, Matron.” Mya got out in a sob

Damn it to hell, now Paul felt ashamed for making the little rugrat, Devil child cry. This did not, however, keep him from yelling at the Matron with “DAMN YOU, WOMAN what the hell is going on!!!!!”

“Calm down, young man.” She replied

“Ok, that is not gonna happen for soooooo many reasons, woman. Beginning with the fact that I just realized that Mya’s Hot looking 16 year old, blonde sister didn’t come with her to my chamber this morning.” Paul said angrily.

“Im afraid I don’t understand what that means.” She admitted

“Uh…..hello...!!!!” paul said while waving his arms and pointing at the mirror in the corner that captured the upper half of his body.

“Ahh, of course, now I understand. You are saying you mistook your…..uh NEW form as being another person.” She finally realized

“ UH …..DUH!” “So lets recap shall we?” he said dripping with sarcasm “I have weird sex dreams about that spying perv, Prince Tomas, all night, which may I please articulate with the strongest words I know for this occasion, which are of course, “EWWWWW to like the 3rd power”, but I also get to dream about the history of like every bloody Guardian for the last 10k years, which by the way were ALL GIRLS. But that’s not all. Tell him what else hes won, Bob. He wakes up all tingly and the “Johnson” he went to bed with, ends up being “Jo” when he wakes up and finds out he looks so hot he’d do himself if “Jo’ wasn’t quickly becoming “J”.

“I know what the guardian is now, and because I do I am feeling the power course through me now. So listen to me very carefully, Matron….very carefully. You tell me to fucking calm down one more time, and I swear I’ll hit you so fucking hard that when you wake up? Your blood soaked clothes will be out of style. CAPICE!!!!?” Paul finished with a yell.

“I…..uh ….well …uh yes…Your Majesty.” She stumbled out and then quickly curtsied, showing immediate respect and a sign that he was to be taken seriously at this time.

Again, Paul felt guilty when he heard Mya start sobbing very loudly from the other room. Just then, the house guards burst into the chambers, asking if their assistance was needed. Paul found a more adequate target to turn his rage too at that moment. “GET…THE ….FUCK…..OUT……..BEFORE I RIP YOUR DAMN HEADS OFF, NOW!!!!” he yelled.

He wasn’t sure but he was almost certain as the guards ran out, some left little yellow puddles behind. That caused him to calm a bit and even let out a giggle.

“Ok…OK!” “Sorry I lost my cool a bit, but can you blame me?” “Don’t you dare answer that, it was rhetorical.” He said and the Constance nodded at that.

Paul took several deep breaths, closed his eyes and rubbed his temples. He calmed considerably and said one word, that without question, he demanded in his tone, that he meant to be obeyed. “Explain!” and gave her a look that said you had better not ask what to explain, bitch.

“please, do not harm me, Your Majesty, but to explain adequately, I have to ask you a few questions.” She stated with genuine fear in her eyes.

Again he felt guilty and ashamed. *sigh* “Ok, Matron Constance, I am sorry I scared you. I’m a little overwhelmed right now and I apologize for my cad like behavior. So, forgive my outburst, please and let me begin, again.” As calm as he could he continued with “Please, Constance, I know the history from my dreams, I beg of you, please tell me why I am becoming a girl?”

Constance saw the genuine fear in HIS eyes as he asked this and she also felt a bit ashamed for not preparing him better and even using omission as a for of lying to him.

“Paul?” she asked softly “In your life in Learity, did you ever feel a bit off about you life? I mean like you were wrong in some way?” “Maybe even had an affinity for feminine things, but were too ashamed to admit it because of upbringing and social gender role programming?”

“Sometimes.” He whispered, ever so softly

‘Did you ever feel those tingling feelings when you were feeling a bit feminine, in Learity?” she asked

“Yes.” Again softly

She knew this was a very delicate matter to approach, so she was gentle as possible with her probing questions. “That was her, the her inside of you. The Guardian Spirit. She had no power in your realm. She has great power in ours. Those tingling feelings you felt here was her slowly changing you into………….please……don’t take this….….wait. Let me ask this, first. Yesterday when you thought they were calling Mya Princess……..did you feel those tingly feelings when they’d look at you as they said it, and even imagined it was you they were making the reference to?” she finished.

“Yes.” He cried through a quiet sob

“You know what I’m going to say, but you need to hear it from me, don’t you?”

“Yes.” He sobbed again.

“The Guardian Spirit knew, and so did you somewhere deep down inside that Mya wasn’t a Princess, Paul.” “Each time she and you in turn being of the same spirit accepted this, you felt the tingle of your body changing into what you were meant…….no….were DESTINED to be. The drams made the changes accelerate, because the dream world is also the spirit world and there she rules. It may be hard to admit so I wont ask you, but tell you that SHE thoroughly enjoyed the dreams of Prince Tomas. She had no choice really. She is bonded to the Warrior Prime. He is the Warrior Prime. Her heart belongs to only him.” She finished sadly seeing his pain and tears.

“I……….I …don’t want to be a girl……I don’t want to be in love with a man, Please….help me…Please…*sob *SoB* …Please?” he begged

“ Im sorry,” she said softly “What is done cannot be reversed.” You will look like the Princess you were destined to be.” “The one string of hope I can offer you is that you can reject the complete change if you are strong enough. You cant change that you will from now till death LOOK like a princess, but if you can manage to fight the Guardians love bond with Tomas from now till your 3 month engagement has passed….there is a chance you can keep what little bit of maleness is left….down there.” She said pointing at Paul’s……..no not Paul anymore……Princess Patricia’s crotch… “And when your 100 years has passed, you will expire and the spirit will have to take her chances once again.” She finished a bit sadly at this last revelation.

“It is ultimately your choice whether you will become a whole female or not.” She said

“And if I do………..choose to be….whole?.....how……uh…..?” he couldn’t finish the question

“Although, you must remain a virgin in the female way till you are wed, to envoke the change…………this is going to be difficult to say………..you will have to let him……..uh…….fill you with his seed……..from behind.” She whispered the last knowing she was un very shakey ground. “And, you will have too………oh dear….verify your……want of it………from him………the moment before he….uh fills you with his seed.” She explained quietly.

He began to sob again, begging her to help him undo this whole matter.

“I am so very sorry my Guardian, I cannot help you.” She said in a whisper.

“If you could, would you?” he said between sobs

“No.” “I assure you on my honor, and deep down the Spirit can judge truth from lie, so somewhere you know what I say is true, but I swear I have no power to help you, but no I would not if I could.” And then she began to cry also. “The kingdom needs you so very very much my Princess, so very very much.” She finished with another rack of sobs.

So….there it was….looking down on them…you would see 2 very beautiful elven females, one 33 who looked 16 and another who was 86 and looked 40, both holding each other crying at the new Guardians Destiny, both powerless and one unwilling to change it.

I wont bore you with the details of her first festival, nor with the trouble they had coaxing her into her pretty dress, needless to say she was very uncomfortable in her new role and has so far in the last month, avoided Prince Tomas like he was the plague. Not because she was afraid of what he would do to her, but of what she might let him do to her.

PRESENT DAY

“And that…..is the whole story.” Trish said crying on her mothers shoulder as they slowly walked behind everyone toward the castle.

“One thing about Trish’s mother was that she was an aspiring writer of the erotic nature so she was able to articulate her words well. The gem she came up with for a response for her newly created daughter was… “Oh Dear me.”

“If you had asked Paul what he would have thought of a response like this he would have said “Even a retard could have come up with more comforting words than that, however, after the change, Trish’s response was… “I KNOW!” with a few sobs.

“What may I ask was your decision, sweety?” her mother asked.

“Decision?” Trish responded.

“Will you become “whole”? she asked

Trish shook her head, not in a NO answer but accompanied with a shrug signaling she didn’t know.

“Dear, I want to say something and I want you to listen closely and take this into your heart, ok?” her mother asked.

“Yes, mother” Trish responded

“I love you very much. We ALL love you very much, even if some of us,” nodding toward Jesse, “don’t always show it well.” “Whatever you choose will never change that love we have for you.” She finished with a tear in her eye.

“Thank you, mommy, I really needed to hear that right now.” She said tearing up again.

As they reached the castle, Jesse spotted Mya first. “WoW Im gonna really like it here. Hey mom?” he yelled back to Kat.

“Yes, Pain in the Arse, I claim as my own?” Kat responded with a giggle.

Jesse grew a wide smile, knowing his mothers sense of humor was back and fired back with “If you are a queen, does that mean I’m a Prince, now?”

“Hmmm, very good question. Trisha?” she deferred

Trisha nodded. “Yes dear unless you continue to tease your new sister, then you might be a Princess instead.” She finished looking at him deadly serious.

(*Warning* *That comment was made souly to gratify John from Cincinawouswhatevers ego)=P

Jesse’s loud *Gulp* was sufficient evidence enough to ensure he would treat Trisha a bit more sensitively in reference to her predicament, however would not guarantee her protection from normal family banter.

He then recovered from the remark and continued with “Sweet, a Prince, in a kingdom of hotties, my “Getting Laid” factor just shot through the roof.” He said with a devilish smile.

“Uh…little brother?” said Trisha.

“Yea Sis?” he said perhaps a bit too sweetly due to the past threat.

“One bit of advice. Watch out for that redhead you are undressing with your eyes.” Trisha remarked.

“Why is that, sis” he asked genuine in his question.

“I think shes the spawn of the Devil.” Trisha said with a smile.

Jesse just chuckled at this remark.

“Relax little sis.” Kimberly said “he couldn’t get laid if my little Mick conjured up a giant chicken just so he could crawl up its ass and wait to get laid. More likely the chicken would just get constipated and explode first.” Laughed Kim

Everyone including the Royal guards laughed at that one.

Then out of nowhere Mick popped up putting his hands in front of his mouth to make his voice sound deeper and louder and yelled … “ CANT GET LAID BY A GIANT CHICKEN ……..BURN >>>>>>FATALITY…….PRINCESS KIMBERLY WINS!!!” In his best Mortal Combat announcer voice. Which, caused the family to laugh and the natives to be a bit confused by the joke.

“Yea, yea whatever Im gonna go scope out that redhead, cause Devil child or not sis, Id still pay to see her even if she was just sitting on a ship sipping Schlitz.” He remarked.

The Queens met. The Queens conspired, mostly about how to get the Prince and Princess together once and for all, and the whole castle had another celebration. The brain trust came up with the idea that a family adventure/mission was needed. The Warrior Prime had to accompany the Guardian Spirit on any Mission she might venture on. It was law. So the setup was in the works. The family decided to go hunting for the terrible Giant Basilisk that was terrorizing the mountain pass.

The whole trip to the mountains was a “Banterfest”, where everyone kept trying to “one-up” each other, and left the Warrior Prime either laughing his heart out or completely without a clue.

“Hey Kim, don’t you think naming this little newt here “Mick” was a mistake given his last name?” Jesse asked seeming genuine in his concern.

“How so, little bro?” she asked falling into his trap.

“Well, Mick Drake, doesn’t that sound like some baby dragon meal you get at Micky D’s? HEHE can I get the McDrake meal with fries please?” he finished

Out of nowhere, Trisha jumped into Jesse’s path, grabbed him, lifted him up and shook him while saying”LITTLE BROTHER, YOU MUST TELL ME……….” With a look of desperation in her eyes she fished “WHAT IS A BLOODY NEWT!!!!” this scared him so much he did what he was best at….he wet himself. She put him down and laughed as she walked off say “geez cant you take a joke?” He of course vowed vengence

This, of course had the 10 year old swear that he would get even with his uncle very soon for that comment.

Right before they entered the mountain pass where the Giant Basilisk was known to have appeared Jesse started singing the most ridiculous tune and accidentally made himself the brunt of a joke of his own doing.

You could hear him singing “Ooh ee ooh ah ah ting tang walla walla bing”…….and then he tripped and you could hear his head finish the song with a distinc “Bang” as he hit the ground. The Prince didn’t understand this joke either but even he was laughing so hard he was in tears.

They followed the trail of bones into a cavern where they found………a 2 foot high salamander?

“well,” Trisha said “you don’t look like a very terrifying killer now do you?”

It then turned to her and actually started to talk. “I will have you know, I am a very dangerous creature. I have poison breath and can even kill with a proper stare and my broth….. *eeeeeak* He didn’t get to finish because Trisha stepped on its head killing it instantly.

“THAT, my lovely sister was a newt.” Jesse said winking at Trisha. “Well it wasn’t very impressive, whatever it was” she said. They were both smiling as they heard the loud Roar and the sound BRRRROOTHHHHER!!!!!!.

Trisha turned around and saw something 6 feet high on all 4 legs charging at her like an unstoppable train. Trisha tensed up and right crossed it with all her might. It was like the thing just stopped right in front of her and stared at her for a full 5 seconds before it crumpled to the ground. Trisha just shrugged her shoulders, grabbed its head, and pulled it clean off the body.

“Jeez, Zena Warrior Princess, at least save some action for us.” Her big sister said.

“Well this wasn’t much of an adventure eh, Tomas?” Jesse remarked.

“Any adventure that we all survive is a good one, lad.” He replied seriously

“Hey Sis, ok if we were popsicles and since I’m a guy and I like girls…that would make me a heterocicle and the way mick acts hes gotta be gay, so hes a homocicle…well sis you’re a girl who used to be a guy and you liked girls but now your supposed to like guys……wouldn’t that make you a…uh bicycle….hehehe cause everyone gets to ride yah?.....hehe told you id get ev….” At that point Trisha threw the raptor head at Jesse smacking him on the side of the head, coving it with slime and blood.

“ACCCK OWWWW OWWWW the blood is like acid HELP ME……” everyone ran toward him in concern as he finshed with “…..im melting……heheh just kidding.” He laughed.

Down at the entrance you could hear Mick yell “SLIMEY FLYING HEAD >>>FATALITY>>>>>>FLAWLESS VICTORY>>>>>PRINCESS PATRICIA WINS” in his famous Mortal Combat announcer voice, which even had Prince Tomas laughing.

“MICK! I told you to stay with the horses.” Kimberly yelled

“Sorry ma, it couldn’t be helped.” He responded as he chuckled

The victorious family head back home after a successful adventure. Princess Trish thought she got away without too much contact with the Prince until alas she slipped on the way down from the mountain. Now the Guardian Spirit Is uncannily agile and has perfect balance…one must wonder if the Spirit was giving Trish a nudge, because she fell right into the arms of the Prince as he caught her. For a minute their eyes locked….she seemed to snuggle further into his chest and they …almost kissed before she pulled away quickly.

She now knew she was doomed………the rest of the trip all she could think about was his strong arms holding her……..

CRAP……she was doomed

up
82 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

oh crap

My spelling and punctuation were just plain attrocious in this chapter. I apologize, however, im too tired to correct it at this juncture. You'll get what i'm aimin for, anyway, so it's all good in the hood, as they say.

Sad News

I have sad news. Due to unforseen circumstances, I will not be able to continue my story, which breaks my heart since I had so many ideas for both Princess Patricia and the next generation Princess Sarah. It saddens me that I did not have the confidence to start writing this story sooner and will mourn its loss. I CHALLENGE anyone with a similar style...now that you know the exposition, to take this world and make it their own...Bless you all

Paul

Put together a file with your ideas

If you feel you have to put this down for so long you can't continue, someone else may be able to so long as they have an idea where you were heading.

It won't be the same but it could be fun.

Ack! Just as it starts getting interesting.

Jesse, what a choice! Live as an effeminant, sexless enich for 90 years or so then DIE OR become a fertile woman, who can have sex but will have only one child and die at childbirth at the age of 100. And it's so simple, simply submit to being bonded to The Warior Prime by taking it up the ... He is one pissed off doomed duck.

Mind, each Guardian is more powerful than the last and the previous one died childless. Can this guardian break the cycle and survie to raise her child and maybe have more than one? Why only one Guardian? A backup would seem prudent. These people owe him/her for decieving him/her.

Joe,um Paul, say it ain't so!

Your twisted muse will be missed.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

How did you do that?

This gave me deja vue thinking about infamous family trips but this one was about slaying the monster. All it needed was Mick to start whining are we there yet? Very nicely handle if in need as you say of a little clean up.

I am sorry to hear you won't be able to continue. This really is very interesting and addictive.
Hugs!
grover

Grover's comment

NoraAdrienne's picture

Gee Grover,
What your comment made me think of was more in the line of a Stasheff novel with the Family of Wizards and Witches.. LOL

The Story,

Let me continue your story. I have read a few T.G. stories and can solve the problem .