Path To The Right

Printer-friendly version

Introduction
This is one of five possible continuations of the story Path to the Crossroads. It is necessary to have traveled in the mind that path before choosing in which direction to continue. May the reader find adventure, pleasure, and maybe even peace of mind, down the path he or she has chosen to travel.

Of Paths to Take
 
The Path to the Right
By: Zylux

In the display window were many stunningly beautiful things to look at, and I quickly scanned over all ending at a skirt suit on the right side of the display window. It was a stunning and very expensive looking, gray hound's-tooth, three piece suit displayed on a faceless mannequin that was facing more to the center then to the front. The jacket had two rows of buttons leading up to a high collar and was form fitting, but there was also a wide attached matching belt that allowed the wearer to snug the jacket even closer to the body. The jacket was half off reveling a tight, form fitting, matching vest over a white, long puff sleeve, silk blouse. All very feminine and attention getters, but the show stopper was the slender, ankle length, pencil skirt.

It started with a narrow, tight waist band, and then came straight out, quickly curving down and tightly fitting the hips and legs all the way down its length. The effect was one of accentuating the feminine form. From what I could see of the back of the skirt, there appeared to be a short walking slit. But even with the slit, I surmised that one would have to walk with short steps, placing each foot directly in front of the other, forcing upon the wearer an air of feminine sophistication, as well as a feeling of being restrained or captive.

It was a masterpiece of feminine design and I didn’t just want to try that suit on; I wanted to experience it. I began to wish that I was able to pass as a woman and was employed as a secretary, an executive secretary, with a sexist boss who took advantage of women in his employ. My mind was filled with thoughts of how wearing that skirt would make it impossible to escape from his advances, forcing me to surrender to his wants. The more I daydreamed, the more obsessed I became with wearing that suit to the point of considering entering the shop and asking if I could try it on! The only thing holding me back was having to reveal my secret, having to endure the embarrassment and the looks I would get, or possibly worse. If there was only a way around that, some reason for my having to try it on. I became so absorbed in trying to come up with a plausible excuse that I failed to notice that I was being approached from the right.

"Stunning isn’t it? Conservative, concealing, and yet so sexy and with class. You won’t find anything remotely close to it anywhere else."

I jumped back with a start and turned to find myself being confronted by a high class woman. She appeared to be a company executive and was dressed for more than success. She was wearing a very expensive looking, white miniskirt suit. The fitted jacket was unbuttoned, reveling a black shirt with the top two buttons undone. Her shoes were white, three inch spiked high heels. The only jewelry I could see were a pair of diamond stud earrings, a long thin gold necklace descending deep into her shirt, and a half inch wide, c-shaped gold bracelet on her left wrist that had some symbols on it that were more fitting of a world other than this one. She wore her hair up and pulled back from her face. Wire frame glasses with large round lenses, gave her an air of authority. Her look and posture said that she was used to being in control, in the boardroom as well as in the bedroom, and was accustomed to getting her way.

"You scared me. I’m afraid I didn’t catch what you were you saying."

"I was saying that you won’t find it anywhere else. You may as well resign yourself to having to pay their price. Of course custom tailoring to fit that someone special perfectly is included."

"What? Ah, no, I um, was thinking that a friend at work would be interested."

"So you are considering buying it as a gift?"

"Heavens no, I could never afford anything like that."

"Perhaps I can help you with that. I have a proposition for you. Shall we discuss it over a cup of coffee?"

"Well, okay."

"Excellent, follow me. You may call me Lynn."

"I’m Jeff."

I followed her over to the coffee house, where we took an outdoor table out of hearing range of the other patrons. On the center of the table was a menu held vertically in a holder listing all the different coffees offered. I scanned down the list as a waitress came to take our order. I spotted one called tropical spice and ordered it. Lynn seemed pleased with my selection and smiled at me, but it was not a friendly smile. No, it was more along the lines of someone who was about to make an advantageous deal. The waitress noted Lynn's choice and headed back into the shop.

"So, you have an attraction to women’s clothing I see, and not just any clothes, but the more stylish and upscale, with purely feminine lines. Given your already alluded to lack of monetary funds, I imagine that you've never had the chance to wear such finery. Would you like the opportunity to do just that?"

"Oh hey, wait a minute, you have the wrong…"

"Stop right there. I can spot your kind a block away. I saw how you stared at that skirt suit with a far off look in your eyes, so you can drop your pretense. I can even speculate that you were fantasizing about wearing it, perhaps in some kind of business environment. Now, if you are willing to do a little playacting for me while dressed, I can give you the opportunity to wear clothes you can only dream of."

"Boy, I don’t know…."

"I can pay you one hundred dollars an hour."

I was speechless. Was this woman serious? Did she realize that she was offering me a couple of days pay to engage in my secret passion? And all I had to do was let her participate in some way. Paid to dress, and judging by what she was wearing, in clothes I could never have afforded. It was just too good to be true, and that’s usually not good.

"Well, I can certainty use the money so you’ve definitely got my interest, but I‘ve got a few questions."

"Excellent, but let’s continue our negotiations at my place. After I calm any fears you may have, we can start our first session. For now, enjoy your coffee."

The waitress suddenly appeared with our order, set it on the table and moved off to another table. Both Lynn and I began to sip our coffee. I smiled in delight of the flavor of the exotic brew. Lynn, on the other hand, leered at me from over the top of her cup and I could see in her eyes that she was impatient to leave for her place. But she knew the value of giving me enough time for her offer to work on my mind. And work on my mind it did. That something inside me was taking control of me, willing me to do what ever this woman wanted of me. I was fast becoming hers, and the look she was then giving me said that she already knew it.

We finished our coffee with Lynn picking up the tab. She gave me a ride in her Mercedes convertible back to where I had parked my old VW bug at the mall. I exited her car for mine and then followed Lynn to her hilltop home on the Pacific coast in Santa Monica. Small wonder that she could offer me a hundred dollars an hour, a thought occurred to me that I could hold out for more.

I parked my car behind Lynn's on the semicircular driveway in front of her mansion sized home. We exited our cars and she escorted me to the main entrance. She unlocked and opened the tall, massive, wood double doors and motioned me to enter with her following. Lynn closed the doors behind me, and then moved past me, motioning me to follow her. We ended up in the living room which was decorated in a contemporary, albeit lavish decor. But it all paled compared to the view offered by the far side of the room. The entire wall was composed of floor to ceiling glass panels, and looked out on the Pacific Ocean with the coastline far below.

I approached the windows and stared at the view for sometime before turning to see where Lynn was. She was sitting on a couch in a very seductive pose. She was more on her side with her legs drawn up onto the couch. Her left elbow rested on the back of the couch with the back of her left hand under her chin. Her right hand was on her right thigh just below the hem of her skirt. Lynn was looking me over from head to toe and back. She was undoubtedly dressing me with her eyes, in her clothes.

"Come, do sit down. Now, I believe that you have some questions for me, and I can guess that the first one is why have I made such an offer? That's an easy one. While your secret pleasure is to dress in all things feminine; mine is having men dress in my clothes and model them for me. Finding a man with the right build and mind set is difficult at best. Getting him to do it and come back for more is even more difficult, hence the monetary offer. Money has a way of getting people to do things that they wouldn't ordinarily do."

"Well, I guess that sort of makes sense, but it still sounds too good to be true. I can't help but wonder if there is some dark perverted thing you want to blackmail me into. Cameras have become quite small and can be hidden anywhere."

"A valid concern, but rest assured you will never be forced to do anything. A willing participant is far more enjoyable than one that is merely going through the motions. As far as cameras go, there are no cameras, hidden or otherwise, nor will I be photographing you unless you wish it. And even then, you will have full control over what happens with the images."

"Okay, but I still feel that there is more to this than dress up and playacting."

"You are correct. There is another offer that I might make to you, but that will come latter and only if you prove suitable. Now, if there is nothing else, come with me to my dressing room."

There were a couple of minor questions I would like to have asked, but Lynn had gotten up off the couch and was walking out of the living room. Clearly our Q&A was at an end. I rose and followed her out and into a hallway leading to the private part of the house ending in the master suite. From there, I followed her into a side chamber that proved to be her dressing room.

It was large and impressive, with the right side and back walls covered in many tall, beige colored bi-fold doors. The intersection of the two walls was recessed and lined with several full length mirrors forming an alcove where one could stand and inspect all sides of one's self at once. It was something one would find in an upscale clothier. Most of the left hand wall was covered in racks and drawers with all of her shoes, accessories, and most likely, lingerie. An L-shaped makeup table was tucked into the intersection of the left and entrance walls. There were a couple of antique looking, oval back chairs, upholstered in a very rich and luxurious red fabric, facing the right wall. The decor reeked of luxury from the deep pile white carpet to the mini chandelier light fixtures hanging from the high beige beam and white paneled ceiling. I was completely overwhelmed and my inhibitions were breaking down.

Lynn allowed the room to work its magic on me, and while I was engrossed, she took the opportunity to remove the necklace from around her neck. From it dangled a small key which she used to unlocked a small drawer of her dressing table and withdraw something from it. She relocked the drawer, put the necklace back around her neck, and turned to face me, extending her hand to me while holding two one hundred dollar bills. The thought of what was about to happen scared me stiff, and I was unable to move a muscle. Lynn gave me a little smile and then walked past me to the closets on the right side wall. She opened one set of bi-fold doors revealing the treasures hidden behind.

That certain something within once again took control of me as I scanned over what could be seen of the business suits and dresses visible to me. As I stood and stared, a curious thing happened, the closet started to move towards me, becoming larger the closer it came. I unexpectedly found myself beside Lynn who again held out the money, this time, I took it. She smiled at me in triumph as I folded the money in half and stuffed it into my pants left back pocket.

"Excellent, for the next two hours you are mine. Now you will begin removing your clothes and placing them over that chair."

As I complied, Lynn moved over to the left side wall and opened one of the drawers. She pulled out a matched, white silk lace panties and bra set. From two other drawers came a white silk camisole and half slip. She returned to me and laid the items over the other chair. Lynn continued on to the open closet. She stood in front with her left arm across her abdomen. She rested her right elbow in her left hand and pinched her chin.

"I think a light brown will be a good color for you, and we will keep it on the conservative side for now with a knee length skirt. Here, this is the suit you will model first."

Lynn handed the hanger with a wool skirt suit on it to me. The suit had some weight to it and was extremely well made; it must have cost a bundle. The three button jacket was very feminine and slimming with its princess seams. Only in my dreams did I figure I would ever wear something remotely close to what I was holding. Soon I would actually be wearing it and being paid to do so. It really was just too good to be true, but I no longer cared. While I had been occupied with examining the suit, Lynn had opened another closet door and was about to hand me a dark yellow, long sleeve shirt.

"I have found that this shirt works well for me with this suit. It will be interesting to see if it works as well for you. You should find a pair of shoes that will fit you in the far racks. The plastic bags on the end contain footlets and stockings, your choice. When you finish dressing you will join me in my office. It's at the end of the hall just before the living room, on the right."

Lynn closed the closet doors and then turned to me with a less than friendly look.

"A few words of warning. Looking through my closets and drawers without permission is not allowed. This is my private room, you will respect that or trust me, you shall regret not having done so. Try not to keep me waiting too long."

Lynn walked out of the room with a very authoritative manor. If I had any thoughts of looking through Lynn's closets, her warning permanently excised them. Turning to the task at hand, I stripped off my shorts and tossed them onto the rest of my clothes on the chair. As I put on the lingerie, I discovered that Lynn had included a pair of gel inserts that were to be slipped into the bra cups. The weight and restrained movement that they added to the bra was a new sensation for me, one I would liked to have explored, but seeing as how I was on the clock, there just wasn't time for it.

The shirt was next, followed by the unlined straight skirt which offered another new sensation. After fastening the back hook and zipper, I lifted the skirt and half slip up by the hem to facilitate straightening out the shirt. When I had finished, I let both fall back into place. The heavy skirt straightened out with a sudden and sharp tug on my waist. I loved it and wanted to explore it some more, but I knew I had to finish getting dressed and present myself to Lynn.

I moved to the shoe rack and picked up a plastic bag containing a pair of footlets. It opened easily, allowing me to extract the strange foot wear it contained. They were made of slightly heaver fabric then nylon stockings and only covered part of my foot, a little less than what a typical slip-on shoe would cover. Next was the shoes, and Lynn's collection was extensive, consisting of a wide range of colors and styles, all in several sizes. After a couple of tries, I found a pair of two inch heels that fit, and exactly matched the suits color. I headed towards the mirrored alcove, pausing once to slip on one of the shoes and again at the alcove to put on the other. The image that greeted me in the mirrors was more then I could have hoped for. It was a stunning and sophisticated suit that fit me perfectly, and in my mind, looked great on me. Of course I was looking at the suit and not the overall picture. I was still, for the most part, a guy in a skirt. None the less, I was ready to present myself to Lynn.

As I started to leave Lynn's dressing room, the reality of what was about to take place once again sank in. I became scared about standing before Lynn in her clothes, afraid that this was all a setup, that she would laugh at and humiliate me. I couldn't have taken that. By the time I entered the hallway I was visibly trembling. Then, that something inside me once again took over; it wanted to enjoy the moment, to experience it to the max. That inner something, combined with the feel of the heavy skirt along with the sound, that intoxicating sound, made by the jacket against its lining and the skirt against the half slip as I moved, drew me into coming along.

By the time I entered Lynn's office I felt very feminine and alive. I came to stand before Lynn. She slowly looked me over, staring at me with what looked like a cross between a leer and a smile. She seemed pleased, but I couldn't tell if that would be good for me, or really bad.

"You wear that suit well, and with a sophisticated air about you, excellent. Now turn around for me, yes, excellent. Now walk to the desk and sit on the front edge."

I did as prompted, barely sitting on the edge, keeping my left foot on the floor and drawing my right foot up, hooking it behind my left leg. Picking up some papers from the desk top, I held them in my right hand while I brought my left hand up, bending my fingers and placing them under my chin as I looked at the papers. Lynn was visibly pleased.

Lynn continued to have me pose for her in various parts of her office. She also had me wear the jacket buttoned or unbuttoned or even take it off depending on the look she wanted. I was really getting into it and that inner something started to take every opportunity to add some sultriness, if not outright sexual overtones to each pose. Like when Lynn had me sit in the office chair. I sat down in as ladylike manner as I knew how, positioning my legs together and angled to the side. I picked up a pen from the desk and then leaned back in the chair, folding my left arm across my abdomen. Resting my right elbow in my left hand, I began to gently tapping my chin with the pen as I stared into Lynn's eyes. Or when Lynn had me retrieve a file from the bottom drawer of the file cabinet, I didn't squat down, but instead bent over deeply at the waist, keeping my legs straight and my rear high in the air. I also kept my chin up as I sorted through the folders.

Lynn soon called a halt and had me follow her back to her dressing room. There she motioned me strip off the suit and place it back on the hanger. She took the suit from me and hung it back up in the closet, then pulled out a powder blue skirt suit. From another closet came an electric blue, satin blouse, with long sleeves and wide three button cuffs. She handed it all to me, closed the doors, then turned and walked out of the room with the same authoritative manner as before, all without saying a word.

I started to dress by first taking off the half-slip and laying it over the back of the chair with my street clothes as the skirt was lined and a slip wouldn't be needed. The skirt was a tight hip hugger, and short with the hem being about two inches above my knee. I found the perfect pair of shoes in the shoe rack, putting the pair I had been wearing back in their place. It was then off to the mirrored alcove, pausing to put on the shoes as before. My eyes again went straight to the image of the suit. It was no less impressive than the previous suit, and I was once again feeling very fortunate to not only wear such expensive and beautiful clothes, but be paid to do so. If I was in a dream, then I didn't want to wake up. Of course, I wasn't being paid to stand around looking at my self in a mirror, so I quickly made to join Lynn in her office.

Upon entering her office, I moved, as before, to stand in front of her, then turned away and walked to the desk. That something within me, gave her something to watch as I did so. Having an idea of what Lynn wanted, I started to strike various poses with Lynn interjecting new instructions every so often. Things went as with the first outfit except Lynn began to fidget a bit in her chair.

As with the previous outfit, Lynn, after a while, called a halt and had me follow her back to her dressing room. I traded the powder blue suit and the blue blouse for a new suit consisting of a black miniskirt and a short, black, two button jacket. She hung up the blue suit and blouse, and then retrieved a bright red, sleeveless, silk blouse that buttoned up the back. Lynn looked straight into my eyes with her mouth slightly open. She slowly ran the tip of her tongue under her upper lip, and then turned to close the doors and leave as before. It was a bit disturbing but quickly forgotten with the thought of wearing another of Lynn's expensive suits.

I quickly dressed, although the blouse did slow me down somewhat, as I just didn't have previous experience doing up buttons behind my back. The collar was a standing, folded over collar that fastened in back with two little hooks. It was snug fitting around my neck, feeling a lot like a choker. I selected a pair of black high heel shoes and slipped them on. I picked up the jacket and slipped it on as I moved to the mirror for a final check. It was an interesting mixed image. The miniskirt said "trashy" but the rest said "but with class" and I loved it. With my eyes focused on the suit, I felt that something more was needed. Looking at the wall with the racks and drawers, I spotted a wide red belt. It was the perfect touch, and I picked it off its hook and fastened it around my waist over the jacket, drawing it in to closely fit my body. It was time to join Lynn.

As I had previously done, I stood before Lynn, letting her look me over before beginning the session of posing. She stared at me with more intensity then before. She also became restless, changing her position in the chair and started to fidget again. Her actions alarmed me, and I quickly backed away and got to work.

Lynn indicated how I was to pose and I did as instructed. It was going well, except she became more restless with each passing minute. Suddenly, as if she couldn't take it any more, she rose from her chair and came at me. She started to interact with me as if we were in an actual office environment and I was her employee. I played along, but I became worried as her body language said that she had more in mind then just playacting. Things quickly intensified and I felt that it would be in my best interests to stay away from her, avoiding situations where I could be trapped. Lynn didn't seem to mind my resistance and continued to play some sort of seductive game. But eventually she tired of the pursuit and called a halt. I followed her back to her dressing room, but with a couple of paces more between us. That proved to be unnecessary as Lynn had resumed the same impartial authoritative air as before.

Back in her dressing room, I started to undress by removing the belt and laying it over the back of the chair. As before, I stripped off the jacket, skirt, and blouse, put them back on their hangers, and handed all back to Lynn. She hung everything back up, but instead of pulling out a new outfit, she turned and faced me.

"You have done well. I am most satisfied with your performance. Now, I believe that there is enough time left for one more outfit. You may indulge yourself."

She shot me a sly smile, turned away, and walked out of the room leaving the closet doors open. I couldn't believe it; Lynn was giving me free access to her career wear. Standing there looking over all the suits and dresses, I wondered how I could decide on just one when that something inside me took over. It knew what it wanted, and I quickly came to want it too.

Hoping it was there, I sorted through the skirt suits, but without success. Dejected, I looked toward the dresses when a thought occurred to me. Of course it wasn't with the skirt suits; it would be too long to fit into the allocated space. No, if it was there it would have to hang with the pant suits.

I nervously rummaged through the rack of pant suits and in the middle of the rack found what I desired. My hand was shaking as I seized the hanger and pulled it from the closet. It was all there, the long gray hound's tooth pencil skirt, the matching, belted high collar jacket, and the form fitting vest. Even the white, long puff sleeve silk blouse was there. It was definitely too good to be true, it had to be a setup, but I just did not care. The suit I had daydreamed about was actually in my hands, and I just had to experience wearing that suit, no matter the cost. Each piece was quickly removed from the hanger and laid over the chair. I stepped back and stared at the suit. It was calling to me, willing me to wear it.

Obeying the call, I quickly removed the shoes I was still wearing dropping them on the floor, never once taking my eyes off the suit. I picked up the blouse and slipped my arms into the long cool sleeves. The buttons were fastened up as fast I could. I grabbed the skirt and held it low in front of me so I could step into it. But the skirt was too long to just step into without pinning the lower portion between my foot and the floor. So, holding it by the waist, I gathered it up until I could step into it with the hem just touching the floor. Once both legs were in, I was able to shift my grip to just the waistband and work the tight skirt up my legs and hips. After tucking in the blouse, the side button was fastened and the side zipper pulled up. I wanted to explore the fit and the restraints imposed by the style of the skirt, but that inner something wouldn't let me stop dressing. It forced me to press on.

The vest was next followed by the jacket. It was then time for the shoes. It was with some difficulty that I squatted down to pickup the shoes I had dropped on the floor as the skirt was very tight and confining. Walking in that skirt also proved to be somewhat of a problem. I ended up having to take smaller than normal steps and had to place each foot directly in front of the other. It was just as I had surmised when I had stared at an identical suit in the clothing shop window.

The shoe rack only had one pair of gray shoes in my size and they had three inch spike heels, more than a little out of my league. Not having any other choice, I took the shoes from the rack. But trying to put them on brought forth yet another problem. The skirt wasn't allowing me to bend my leg nearly enough for me to reach my foot and maintain balance. I was going to have to sit down to put the shoes on. It was back to the chair.

Having finally completed dressing I rose from the chair and took a few tentative steps towards the mirrored alcove. It was slow going and rather unstable in the unfamiliar shoes, hopefully I could adapt before joining Lynn in her office. But even with the problems I was having, I was feeling more feminine and sophisticated with each step. It was magical and I loved it. I couldn't believe that I was really wearing such a wondrous suit, I needed proof. The mirrors gave me the proof I needed. My eyes locked on to the suit. The form fitting jacket combined with the way the skirt hugged my hips and tapered down to my ankles gave the illusion of my having a woman's figure. I left the alcove and made for the exit, with an air of confidence and sophistication. Never in my life had I felt so like a woman.

But it wasn't to last. As I passed the makeup table, I caught a look of myself from the waist up in the mirror. This time my eyes focused on me, not the suit, and the illusion of femininity was shattered. That had to be changed, but then again, Lynn didn't seem to want me to look like a woman. Could a middle ground be found? Perhaps an answer could be found on Lynn's makeup table and I moved over to it as fast as the skirt would allow.

A look around her makeup table turned up a comb. I used it to try and give my hair a more formal feminine style. My hair didn't want to cooperate; it was going to have to be forced. Spotting a tube of styling mousse, I reached for it but stopped short. Lynn's warning had come to mind. Her warning addressed her closets and drawers, nothing was said about her makeup table, and I decided to risk it. I picked up the tube, took the cap off and squeezed a small amount into the palm of my hand. The tube was recapped and put back in its place on the table. I then rubbed my hands together and applied the mousse to my hair.

This time my hair responded to the strokes of the comb. I comb it straight back from my face, but gave it a feminine touch by curving it around my ears and adding a little flip curl at the back of my neck. The end result was my still looking like a young man, but with a more feminine air about me. I liked it, but would Lynn? There was only one way to find out, so I headed out of the room, through the bedroom, and down the hall.

It was slow going and I didn't care, for the suit had me in its spell. The fit, the tightness, the way it moved, the way I was being forced to move, all combined to excite my senses like never before. I was a whole new person, and did not want to go back to the old one. I strutted into Lynn's office and walked past her headed for the desk. At the desk I picked up a note pad and struck a pose. I looked at Lynn to see if she had instructions for me. She leered back at me. She started to rub her hands together, nodding her head as if to say "yes, Yes, YES". She rose from her chair and came at me. Between the confines of the skirt and the instability caused by the shoes, trying to stay away from her fast became impossible. She had no problem backing me up against the wall next to some file cabinets. Lynn began to fondle my body with her left hand, and then gently stroked my face with her right hand. I tried to resist and escape, but she would have none of that. She pressed her advantage on me with an increasing intensity. I became scared and wanted her to stop.

"Please don't, this is not what we had agreed on."

"You have assets that can provide you with a very good life. You just need to know how to use them. I can help you develop them to their fullest, come with me."

"No, I think we should stop now."

"Why? You don't want to stop, as that would mean having to take off that suit. You don't want to, do you? Well, do you? Answer me, do you?"

"No."

"No, what? Well, answer me. No, WHAT?"

"No, I…I don't want to take it off."

"Of course not, you enjoy wearing my clothes and posing for me, don't you? You are even enjoying my playing a womanizing boss to your submissive secretary, aren’t you?"

I had become so scared that I couldn't look at Lynn, let alone answer her. I just looked down and gave an affirmative nod of my head.

"Of course you are, you've dreamed about it, and now you are being paid to live that dream. And you will continue to live your dream as there is much more of this scenario to come in the future, but for now, I have a new proposition for you."

I knew that I didn't want to hear it, but not knowing what was to come scared me even more. I wanted to get out of there. Lynn backed off just a little. It was an opportunity for me to squeeze out of my entrapment and I took it. I made for the office door as best I could, but it was no good, she only had to walk briskly to keep up with me. She cut me off in the hall, blocking any escape to the outside. Lynn leered at me as she advanced upon me. I kept backing away, but that only got me closer to the bedroom, the very place she wanted me to be.

Once we were deep inside her bedroom, Lynn stopped coming at me. Instead she left me to duck into her dressing room, knowing that I couldn't make any real escape attempt hobbled as I was by the long tapered skirt. I knew it too, and didn't try. Besides where could I go? My car keys were in my pants pocket and my pants were in Lynn's dressing room. I would have to get past Lynn not once, but twice, and would have to wiggle out of the skirt if I was to have any hope of escaping. She would have no trouble preventing that.

Lynn unlocked the drawer of her makeup table and took something metallic out of it. She closed and relocked the drawer. Lynn rejoined me, fondling a c-shaped copper bracelet in one hand. It looked like one of those healing copper bracelets that were so popular not all that long ago, except this one had symbols on it, similar to the ones on Lynn's gold bracelet.

"You have shown me that you are well suited to satisfying my, secret pleasure. Your performance in my office far exceeded what I expected, and if your performance in bed is anything close to that level, then I shall consider myself fortunate to have you in my employ. Now, as I've already said, I have a new proposition for you. You see, I am not alone in my pleasures; there are other women out there who enjoy having men model their clothes and possibly have sex with afterwards, on their terms not the mans. This bracelet I'm holding will identify you to them as one who will entertain such pleasures, for a price, both for you and me. It is to be worn whenever you leave home, and there are certain places you will frequent for these other women frequent them as well. I will give you a list before you leave."

"I don't think I want to go that far. This is all just too much too soon. For now, I would have to think about it, at best."

"The only thing you need to think about is all the money you will earn. And for doing what you enjoy, and for what you will come to enjoy. Why, it won't be long before you can afford the suit you are wearing, the one YOU CHOSE to wear. Oh don't worry, the shop owner is aware of the bracelet and will personally see to it that your purchase is a pleasant experience. And if she takes a liking to you, she might even offer you some sort of a discount in exchange for entertaining some, shall we say, pleasures of hers."

That was all that, that what ever it was inside of me needed, and it seized control. I was trembling as I watched my hand slowly reach out and take the bracelet from Lynn's hand. I stared in near panic as I slipped it onto my left wrist, and then twist it into place. I couldn't take my eyes off it; I just continued to stare at it, not believing what I had done. Lynn reached out, placing her fingers under my chin. She gently coaxed me to lift up my head and look her in the eyes. She was smiling, with an air of triumph about her.

"Come, there are some things you will need to learn in bed, things that a woman does not expected of the usual male lover, but does of one who submits to their special pleasures. And yes, you will be paid for it."

And so began a new and very different life for me, down a path from which I do not wish to return.

up
65 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos