Epilogues

Printer-friendly version


Epilogues


by Roo



Edited by Bronwen

Epilogues to

The Girl inside The Boy

Carla's Journey

The Voice

The Wishing Well

My New Life

To my loyal and much appreciated readers — I don't wish to leave the endings of my stories up in the air, so I am providing the following epilogues to them all.

As people that have read the story about Carla and her twin spirit sister Jean titled 'The Girl inside the Boy' would have realised, it went to a sequel and turned into 'Carla's Journey.'

Carla and her partner Ricky and their little twin girls Donna and Jean remained in the town of Quilpie in the outback of western Queensland. Carla grew old gracefully as did her adopted sister Jenny and her close friend Chrissy. Her girls grew up and also became vets and joined the family business and had kids of their own. Carla's spirit twin Jean continued to watch over them and communicated with each successive generation. I could keep writing this story forever but my own life is now taking up one hundred percent of my time, as I the author, also named Carla, am in full transition as a woman.

In 'The Voice', Jason now called Jessica is also living a happy life with Sandy as a same sex couple in Lance City.

'The Wishing Well'.
Petrina or Trina as she is known, transitioned to full girlhood as did her friends Jill and Marie. They all ended up living together in a town house and became nurses at the local hospital.

'My New Life'.

Lexie and Grace went to Thailand together and had the SRS and are also living as a same sex couple in a Brisbane suburb called Greenslopes. They still own their unit at the Gold Coast and go there as often as time permits, They still keep in close contact with Rhonda and Sandra and babysit their little girl Wendy. They have their own business now in the insurance industry and employ twenty-five staff so the life is never dull. They plan to adopt a child as soon as the paperwork is all done and can't wait to be parents.

I would like to thank Bronwen for her help in editing my stories.

Once things settle down for me I will start to write again because I doubt very much that I could ever leave it for too long. I have already a story in mind and I guess it will be very much an autobiography of my life .

Au revoir for now, Carla (Roo).

up
78 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thank you!

Thank you for all your wonderful stories!

Martina

What can I say...

Andrea Lena's picture

...that so many have already said with each chapter? What a lovely writer and what a simply adorable dear heart. Thank you so much for gracing my life.

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Epilogue

Well I Guest that closes all your your great Stories and good luck in your future and your transistion!

Richard

Epilogues

Thank You for letting us know.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Good Bye ??

Good Bye for now - May the Force be with You - I hope all works out OK and you are back with us soon
BIG HUGS RICHIE2