Belle of the ball 3

Printer-friendly version

"I can't believe I'm doing this!"

How many 15 year old boys accompany their moms shopping for new bras for him to wear since he is gonna be wearing them for a bit again. Mom is getting a bit too enthusiastic about it though. She is now picking out lacy bra and panty sets.

"Mom"

"Oh just look at this one Belle it will look so cute on you don't you think."

"Mom"

"Oh and this one would look just great under a nice dress and make you feel just sexy.

"MOM!" That finally got her attention. Along with a few other women with their daughters in tow also shopping. I'm now being giggled at by a few girls.

"I'm sorry honey. I got carried away. You make such a convincing girl it's hard not to." mom said after putting down said items and she had her hand on my soft and smooth cheek. The hand felt so nice. Mom always had such soft hands that just her touch always calmed me down.

"Oh my GOD! Your Belle that transsexual girl that sang for those poor kids!"this from some young woman. She said it loudly enough that now everybody is staring at mom and myself. Too bad these racks have no hiding spaces I sure could use one right now. I thought for sure I would be attacked for being a boy in the lingerie section but that was not the case. Quite the opposite actually. I got complements on coming out early to help my sister.

I didn't understand that at first and must had an expression on my face as to such. She said coming out of the closet as a girl. The others agreed, I was a very brave girl for doing so. Then it sank in. These total strangers really believed I was a girl or at least a transgirl.

"Mooommmm" I was getting a bit freaked out actually. Mom understood and she took me out of the mall as quickly as possible before I lost it. By the time we got into the car I was openly crying hard and if I had had makeup on it would have been totally ruined. Why that thought occurred to me I have no idea but it did which didn't help my tears any.

"Why am I supposed to be a girl? Is there no hope for me to be Bill again?"

"I don't know sweetie."she pulled me into her arms and hugged me with my breasts pushing against her own."you will always be Belle, I mean Bill to me sweetie."

"Even your doing it!"

"I'm so sorry sweetie but at the moment you feel and look like my daughter. You are just so naturally pretty that it is very hard for me to see you as my son. I'll tell you what as soon as that solvent comes and we can remove the forms I'll take you out somewhere just as mother and son okay."

I just nodded it wasn't really her fault as I did look way more like a Belle than a bill at moment. The extensions may be gone but my hair has been styled into a feminine do. The forms however are still stuck to my chest. Last night after the final play was done and we were getting ready to go to the after party Kim came up to me with this horrible look in her eyes.

Somehow the solvent for the forms got lost. She and her mom had searched their house all day for it before going to the shop that loaned out the forms for the school play. The store manager tried to find the solvent for the glue that was used but they were out of stock. A quick phone call told them that a new supply should be here in 2 days barring problems. A second phone call was made to the actual store owner. The forms I'm stuck in are expensive forms, like over $400. The owner was less than thrilled to be called while on his vacation and told the manager that if the forms were not paid for and got damaged someone would be sued for triple. $1500 is a huge cost.

Kim and her mom had offered to pay for the forms but they could not afford the $400 price. They are going to see if they can find a way to come up with some cash to pay for them just in case. I know we are a bit on the broke side. No not that bad but spending that much on a pair of forms is just not in our budget. They are not covered by a clothing clause either so we found out. For now I'm kinda stuck with them and they to me. I just have to take proper care of them for now.

My sister's bras turned out to be a bit too tight so that is why mom and myself were looking at buying a simple plain bra to support, and protect them. Nothing expensive but functional. Mom had convinced me it was best to be there to test the fit to make sure it was right. I wish I had just gone to school.

My original idea was to dress in my hoodie and baggy pants. Mom... well let just say that the skin tight skimpy tee exposing my midriff and the jeans that are way to tight in the crotch are not my idea. Mom kinda went overboard when she saw what I was gonna wear. I am NOT wearing panties thank you very much. The panty girdle is not that much of a panty. It does fill out the hips and butt area and leaves my crotch a bit to ...flat for my taste. Don't worry in the car is a change of clothes. We only got the morning off to do a bit of emergency shopping. Well that and we are visiting my doctor to see if he can safely remove these these... things.

We pull into the parking lot of a smaller store. Mom says this is a good place for lingerie. I'm thinking it's like wall to wall girlland and I try to root myself to the doorstep. Did I mention I'm a wimp before? Well guess who got pulled in easily enough?

"Sally! It's been so long! Come here you. Let me look at you ...Hmm put on a few pounds I see don't worry we have this shaper that will flatten out that in no time here go try this on." This worldwind of a woman pretty much accost's mom as we enter the store with some tube like garment and a small push towards the back of the store.

"And you must be the Belle I have heard so much about " Oh shit! " So glad you joined the fair side my dear. Hmm lets have a look at you. Not bad shape quite cute actually. Hmm a panty girdle but with a waist like that you would hardly need the padding." I try to escape via the front door but I am pulled back by the waist of the jeans I'm wearing.

"Oh yes you have lots of room in the waist!" I do? These things are tight what does she mean by lots of room? Mom is walking towards the back in a sort of daze just staring at the tube like garment she is carrying.

"MOM" as in plea for help. Save me please! Shoot this lady! Tell her I'm really a boy in a spot of bad luck for a few days!

"Oh sorry Belle. Edna we are here to get her a plain simple bra that will protect her.. I mean him for a few days."

"Nonsense, pretty teen girls like her don't want drab old plain bras they want pretty feminine things just like these over here. They are imported from China and made of the finest..." and off she went. We eventually exitted the store $200 dollars poorer with the both of us in a bit of a daze. I was now the proud owner of 5 sets of satin and silk bikini panties, with a bit extra to err surpress my male bits, and seven lacy bras. Mom did not get off lightly either. She now has two matched sets and 3 shapers. Today's bonus gift was a set of silk camisole and half slips for the both of us. I'm also now wearing a black skirt over the slip the same top as before. No panty girdle and I'm not entirely sure where my old running shoes went.

As we got to the car mom stopped me and made me sit, knees together and then slide my legs in. Well I knocked my ankle but good on the car door sill but I didn't give anyone a show of my new underwear. When we finally got in and drove away I turned to mom.

"Mom what just happened?" I was in a bit of a shock that it happened at all. Worse I was a part of it. I vaguely recalled agreeing to the prettiness of the colors and fabric at one point.

"Edna...can be a bit overwhelming. I'm so sorry Bill I never thought she would do that to us. She was a bit pushy before but never like this with your sister." she said this to the steering wheel not once looking at me. This is a bad sign meaning she is way more embarrassed than she let on. I tried to reach into the back seat for my bag with my change of clothes but all I felt was the bags we had just gotten and couldn't seem to find it. Having little choice I sat in my seat on the way to the doctor's appointment. I would just have to wait till we got there to change out of this costume.

The car ride was boring but mercifully short. Finding some parking turned out to be a bit of a chore. We circled the block a few times before I spotted a parking spot opening up. Mom is not the best parallel parker. While she was busy maneuvering the car back and forth to park next to the curb I got out and fed the machine enough coins for an hour and a half. Took the printed ticket and the recipe back to the car to give my mom as she was just getting out locking the doors. It was only as we walked away and I felt the breeze on my legs that I realized I was going to my doctors for the first time ever in a skirt.

For a one time help for my sister for a play I sure seem to have a hard time trying to return to being Bill.

up
277 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Bill/Belle

Looks like Bill/Belle are destined to have the same kind of luck as Drew/Gaby.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Yup.

WillowD's picture

This story has the same comedy of errors that the early Gaby books have in getting a boy dressed up as a girl. I'm having fun here reading this.

This one is fun.

I love the wry, gobsmacked narration by Belle -- umm Bill.

Maggie

Belle of the ball 3

Seems even Bill's mother wants Belle instead of Bill. And being coerced into buying all that stuff, they should take it all back after Belle has become Bill to teach that lady a lesson about listening. Or did Bill and his mom NOT correct her.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Bind coming up

Poor Bill, I think they just wasted the 200 for clothes that they could have used to buy clothes .... for him! That said, that is a pretty low price for that many outfits actually. It sounded more like 400 or more to me considering shoes and the silk cannot be cheap.

*rolls eyes*

Kim

Mom?

They will have a hard time suing the station with Bill dressing like a girl and buying girls clothes. And what's up with the family, they can't afford to buy the $400.00 breast forms, but they have no problem buying over $200.00 in lingerie. Sounds a little like mom is allowing this to happen, what with forcing Bill to go out with her and did the solvent really just disappear. Something smells awfully fishy here.

read it again

"The forms I'm stuck in are expensive forms, like over $400."

"They are not covered by a clothing clause either so we found out."

I agree

its a conspiracy , I tell ya ...

DogSig.png

your not helping!

QQ

Lil Jaci jumps up and down in Dottie's room as she screams at Dottie

"Dottie that's my story I'm gonna tell Tante Drea on you!"

But I'm a good helper!

Little Dottie skips around the story looking for ways she can "help" ...

DogSig.png

Ok Jaci!

Its your story and its a good one, so play nice with Dottie and continue the story and I'll send some more FATTENING popcorn! LOL (Hugs) Taarpa

fun read

I am enjoying each installment of your story of Bill/Belle. The story is "realistic" (well...I suppose it could happen). I prefer this style much more than magic, body suits, and hardcore, violent types. Belle is simply a fun read.

Jeanette

This is so fun

Poor Bill, going from one hole in the ground to another at breakneck speed. Methinks the poor guy is destined to become Belle without him being able to stop the merry go round.

Mandy

Belle of the ball 3

good chapter

++++++++++++
Cartman: A fine day of plundering we had boys. What about yourselves? Here you are lads, plenty of booty to go around. A round of grog for me boys. A round of grog for everyone!