Belle of the ball 4

Printer-friendly version

"I can't believe I'm... Ohh forget it!"

Yes I'm sitting in a doctor's office filled with people, some of who I know from school, that seem to enjoy my predicament. Okay the boys are just looking at me funny while the girls are half smiling half sneering at me. Getting a date after all this is gonna be an exercise in pain.

The way to tight top showing off my new lingerie, at least it feels that way, and the black flary skirt... What did mom call it something like inline? Anyways the blasted skirt is not helping. I wish I had gotten my school bag and gotten changed before the appointment. My baggy jeans, tshirt and flannel would be way better than this skimpy thing. Warmer too, the waiting room is like ice cold. I even complained as much to mom she just replied to get used to it as a price of beauty and continued reading her cosmo magazine.

I really wonder where waiting rooms get their reading material from. Town and country houses? Vogue? Cosmopolitan? Reader's digest? I mean really who reads these things like ever? The Reader's digest are all about 7 years old and yes I read all of them before. I wanted a Gamers, Hotrod, Mopar muscle or something at least vaguely boyish you know! Just once I would like that but noo I get stuck with a choice of kiddy books or Town and Country houses. I just won't touch a girly magazine.

Even the Town and Country I picked is about "How to decorate your house with $20" It is obviously aimed at women. How can I tell? Well the opening line of "That's right ladies! You can too!" is a bit of a giveaway. I was about to put it back when mom put her hand on my knee which is under the skirt right next to the other one and I'm trying to not give all the guys a show of my light pink lacy panties. I'm so embarrassed! It was a sign from her to stop my fidgeting.

"Belle Thorne?" announces the nurse. She could have at least called me Bill!

The look on my doctor's face the entire time we explained what had happened was cute. He openly laughed a few times, I tried to pout but I giggled instead. He did some checking of the forms on my chest and was surprised they were not real he said they were very convincing. He did try a few small tests of some medical adhesive solvents he had but they remained stuck. He admitted that use of glue vs stitches was still very new so he didn't have all of them. After a call to the pharmacy though he found out they did have something that would work, without eating the forms. It just takes about 40 minutes to work and then they would come off. Not really enough time for me to do that before mom returns me to school today.

The pharmacist was a little puzzled when she saw who it was picking up a prescription. She said she did not seem to have my prescription for estrogen and spirolactone on hand. She apologized that it was not ready for me and would fax my doctor for a request to fill it. Which I found really strange since the pharmacy is right next door to the doctor's office. She did have the prescription for the solvent though. Maybe one day I will found out what she meant by estrogen and spirolactone. I asked mom and she said that estrogen was what women had. She said it was like birth control pills. I just about turned around to correct the pharmacist but didn't. I wasn't a girl and I sure didn't need birth control pills!

The drive to school wasn't that long and I was bothered by the pharmacist wanting to give me the birth control pills. We were about a block away when I yelled "STOP" to mom. There was no way I was going to go to school dressed as I was!

"Belle your being silly! You look perfectly fine."I could tell she had something on her mind."I'm going to be late for work let's just get you to.."

"Mom I'm Bill remember? Your son!"I interrupted her.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Belle I forgot you make such a pretty daughter!"

"Moooom!"

"But your quite right. You are my son and should perhaps change to reflect that. Lets pull in here but make it quick I only got the morning off and lunch is almost over."

"I'll be right back no problem"

"Better yet lets both go in you give me those clothes I'll just take them you get changed and walk to school."

"That works." my mom is a great. She and I calmly walked into the ladies washroom at a gas station about a block from school. It was only once I was in the handicapped stall that I realized my err... well error? With these boobs still stuck to me and the only undies I had were pink well I did kinda fit. I handed mom the skirt, top and slip and she handed me a backpack and left before I even had the zipper open.

"WHAT THE F***K!"

I ran out of the stall in just my undies to the bathroom door and peaked outside hoping beyond hope to yell mom down before she drove off. I opened it and saw the car pull into traffic and she was gone. I closed the door and slid down the bathroom door crying. It just wasn't fair. She gave me the wrong backpack! I sniffled for a few minutes before walking back to the stall.

The school right next to our school is a private girls school. We share some of our sports fields with them. It's a very good school but only for the uh smarter girls. They have a err uniform that is a bit. Well its sexy as hell for us boys to look at. The super short pleated plaid skirt, white blouse with puffy sleeves that has open v neck and the pullover sleeveless cardigan school sweater all combined really get my ... motor running. Little Bill would normally get quite excited just watching these girls walk by. For sports they had this tight tennis shirt and skirt combo with frilly panties.

I'm a guy remember! I would spend a long time every other day just girl watching these girls. Some of the guys would tease me about it but my saying 'if the package looks nice no harm in drooling' usually shut them up for awhile.

"This is just not fair! What did I do to deserve this shit?" I was still sat on the closed lid in the handicapped stall trying to figure out how to get out of there without putting on that that.. okay its a uniform but still its..so degrading. What was mom even doing with this in the first place! I know Sam never had the smarts to get in and I sure as hell couldn't! I checked the rest of the bag for any sign of something else. Heck if the gym uniform was in there I would have worn that home if nothing else. School be dammed! Actually...

It really didn't take me all that long to put on the outfit minus the stupid sweater. I figured without the sweater I could at least pass enough to walk a mile home even those these ballerina flat dress shoes would give me big blisters. Yes I would still look like a schoolgirl but at least not one of those schoolgirls. While I was in there I did my business. I just finished wiping up and was pulling the handle to flush when the bathroom door opened and a few girls walked in chatting away. It was far to late to stop and the toilet went whoosh! Ever notice how restroom toilets are not the most silent of things?

I debated on trying to hide in the stall but I knew I was stuck and would have to exit. From the sounds of it I didn't recognize any of the voices. This was a good thing. Opening the stall door revealed that not only was I not alone. Nor was any of these girls from my school but.. well...

"Your Belle aren't you? That transsexual girl that did the play?"

"Really is it her? Oh it is! Cool"

"Hey love your hair girl! Are you sure your a boy cause you don't look like one even in our school uniform?"

Yep the girls were from that school. This just was not my week! Somebody up there really hates me!

up
260 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This has gone from

being vaguely cute/charming to just feeling cruel. Why would his mother have the uniform for the private school indeed.

When will Bill fight back? Stop letting everyone else dictate who he is and insist on being treated fairly?

Will he lose himself to who everyone else wants to make him?

Melanie E.

Wholeheartedly agree

This is getting very bad.

Kim

Mom is guiltly

This is too far past the curve to not be something Bill's mom has had a hand in. A lookalike backpack with a school girl's uniform, being taken to the doctor as a girl, called as Belle, and the way she is acting would have a criminal arrested on half as much evidence.

Even more so ...

Where did the reporter get the idea he was transgendered? How did the solvent get 'lost'? Did he hear about the store suing if the forms were damaged or was he told, and by who? Why would she "not afford" $400 for the forms, but not think twice about paying $200 for Bras and panties, and more for clothes. Why us the school already ready to change his gender? Why does he have prescriptions for female hormones and androgen blockers already? The only explanation that doesn't require a lot of coincidental mistakes is if his mom was actively causing them to happen. It only makes sense if she told the reporters, hid the solvent, faked the calls to the store, contacted the school, made arrangements with the store clerk, and the doctors office, and dropped him off next to the girls school with a uniform for that school.

The tags are wrong

The tags on this story are wrong. In line with the other comments, there's no way this is an accidental series of mishaps. Mom is actively gaslighting bill, and driving the changes in a sinister way. It's a very different story than chapter 1 seemed to be.

Belle of the ball 4

I too believe that Bill's mother prefers for him to be her daughter Belle. Her actions so far are proving it. Does she not think about what can happen if some bigot or anti T.G. goon was to catch Bill dressed as Belle?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Belle Thorne?

If a certain midget admiral shows up, I'll know that something strange is going on.

Oh, and everyone please lighten up. I don't like forced fem stories either, but I'm willing to wait and see what happens. It could be a nefarious plot, or it could be a big misunderstanding, or it could be a bunch of people acting upon assumptions.

WOW

In typical Tels fashion things go from bad to worse to what the fudge just happened? xD

I can share her pain as I also have an evil muse, but still another wonderful tale Tels, I really enjoy your work. It reminds me of how evil my own muse is and I don't feel as bad about having one ^^ Thanks for showing us your brand of evil *hugs*

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

It's a conspiracy I tels-ya's(giggles)

Girls to the left, girls to the right, and bill had no place to turn. They had him backed up clear into the stall, without a high heel to stand on........ (Giggling again) There going to bring out the girl in him whether he likes it or not! Munch munch slurppp! (Hugs) Taarpa

Did anyone else notice the HRT/blockers prescription...

the pharmacist assumed they were there to pick-up?

That ass of a reporter has most of the town assuming she is an *out* MtF transsexual.

What's to stop someone from *helping * her *overcome her shyness* by slipping those prescription drugs into his food or sports drink?

I fear for him, seriously.

He is NOT a woman in denial, he is a victim of unfortunate circumstances and possibly a conspiracy to feminize him.

And the bit last chapter were he and mom would be charged for the cost of the breast forms if damaged?

HE NEVER agreed to have these fancy ones glued on. AND we have the obligatory *can't find the solvent* bit.

A set up? Dark comedy? Are you being a mean author and hurling TG fiction *tropes* at us, tels?

-- snicker --

Gripping tale of ... Of what? An accelerating comedy of errors that will all end in a good laugh? A *we know best* conspiracy to make HER Belle for life?

I'm beginning to wonder if the sister is really injured? That's how wierded out I am getting.

And Mom constantly calling HIM Belle and not Bill???? WTF???

There is a chance he really is a girl... maybe? And all this is a chance of self discovery of who she is. But other than he can look, move and sound convincingly as a teenage woman is there any empirical evidence SHE is a female?

He sure seems confident HE is a male.

So is this to be a comedy but ultimately happy ending? A bittersweet tale? IE he eventually gets HIS life back but only after much humiliation, even to the point of having to sue and or leave town? Or a train wreck?

tels !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- shouts John as if W. Shatner in Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan --

Used to LUV Chaka Khan

John in Wauwatosa

P.S. I DO know this is fiction

-- GRIN --

John in Wauwatosa

To the top?

Going off the opening paragraph in chapter one it could be interpreted that Bill has not received all the nutrients he needed to grow correctly or perhaps someone is slowing down his male growth. The conspiracy may go all the way back to the beginning or may be even deeper going all the way up to the author. Yes, as unbelievable as it sounds it may go all the way to the top, it would not be the first time I tell you. I've seen it before. You can't trust writers they have a sneaky desire to put too little or too much or just out-right falsehoods out there to lead you into a trap, and then BAMM they have turned the tables on the poor reader. Run Bill run before its too late.

Comedy of errors

Valcyte's picture

For those of us who enjoy that sort of thing, and this is that sort of thing, think Tuck, think Gaby, this is just a fun romp on stage. No one is really hurt. It's a story. It's entertaining for those of us who keep reading it. Why does every story here have to pass the social justice monitors? I realize that my late comments are written after the story has been completed and the rest seen to be coincident with each chapter. That worries me somehow. I hope that the author is not hurt by some of the comments that seem to request her to write a completely different story. Maybe next time. Each story starts with a premise and once established it would be weird, to say the least, to back out of it and write a different ending. Maybe it's time to find a story you like and recommend it to us all in a post or a blog instead of telling the author publicly that you think she is being mean to her fictional character. Might as well tell that to any bestselling writer or screenwriter.
Sorry, I do go on don't I?

I like your stories Tels. So do lots of others based on the kudos. Don't know if you'll ever see this but thanks for so many fun reads.

Val

thanks

for the comment and yes i read them.

O agree

with you completely. I see to many stories here on BCTS with comments telling the author how cruel or wrong they are treating the protagonist of the story.

Kathleen