Calendar Girls - Part 4

Printer-friendly version

You wouldn't believe how big Junior is getting.

Calendar Girls
Part 4

JANUARY - "New Year's Evolution"

by Tammy Fairbanks
Copyright  © 2003 Tammy Fairbanks
All Rights Reserved.

 


 
 
Part Four
 
JANUARY
"New Year's Evolution"

 
On New Year's Eve April had mixed emotions. It was a time of reflection; closing the door on the past year as well as new beginnings for the year ahead. She thought of her wife Hannah and her family again with a deep sigh. Hannah was now filing for divorce. The rest of her family wanted nothing to do with her. It was like her old life had completely rejected her. Since there was nothing she could do to change that, she had learned to look ahead, but the pain was still great just the same.

She finished getting ready and took one last look at herself in the mirror. She had put her long honey blonde tresses up in a stylish do with a thin curl dangling down in front of her right ear, playing with the light of her sparkling diamond earrings. Her dress was a bright blue, snug, with a low d'colletage and a slit up her left leg, revealing just a bit of cleavage and a lot of thigh. With her remaining time she busied herself straightening up the apartment. It was already pretty clean, but April managed to find a few cushions out of place. She was a devout housekeeper.

Finally Summer arrived. They had agreed to drive there and walk with April the few remaining blocks to Joan and Renee's house, where G.I.R.L. was holding its New Year's Eve Party. Parking was limited at Joan and Renee's and this would help alleviate that problem.

The night was crisp, but they were both well covered in mock fur coats. They talked and laughed on their way. As they passed under a streetlight, a car passed slowly. Its driver spotted them and he craned his head to get a better look at the women. His free hand reached down and rubbed between his legs.

He found a parking space with difficulty. He double checked the address he had been given by Sunny over the hotline. Then he reached down between the seats for his flask of liquid courage, took a good swig, and put back the flask. He popped a mint into his mouth, took a deep breath, and went up to the door.

The door was answered by an attractive woman, rather matronly, but he decided that she would be a good lay anyway, with lots of passion hidden behind that sophisticated maturity.

"Hi, I'm June O'Shaughnessy. I'm a new member."

"Oh, come on in. I'm Renee, Joan's spouse. Don't be nervous, we won't bite!" Renee joked.

"Too bad!" thought June as he imagined what the experienced love bites of this wench might feel like. He thanked her and went on in. After his coat was taken, he was introduced to those already at the party.

"You'll have to excuse the way I look," he explained, acting uncomfortable with being there in dress slacks, shirt, tie, and sweater. "I'm not ready to come crossdressed yet."

"That's okay," Joan replied. "We understand."

"No, I don't think you do," thought June to himself, thankful that his trousers were loose enough to mask the incredible hard-on he was experiencing. He found that these crossdressers made very attractive women, and the fact their feminine clothes hid an extra special surprise between their legs was really turning him on.

Sunny took charge of making him feel welcome, since she had talked to him before on the hotline. Sunny was a very pleasing sight, June thought. Of all of the men there in women's clothes, Sunny was the one he would least mind kissing. But June had other plans, bigger fish to fry, and Sunny was not on his immediate agenda.

When April and Summer arrived a few minutes later, June took special notice. After introductions were made, they got their drinks and began to mingle. June managed to get April in a corner to talk with her.

"I saw you on TV a few times," June said. "That must have been very scary for you."

"Yes, it was," April replied, "but not nearly as scary as what happened on Halloween night. Anyway, the media has seemed to have forgotten all about it, and that's just fine with me."

"Say, maybe you would like to get together with me after the party. I think we could find a very special way to celebrate the New Year."

April hesitated. "Uh, well actually, I'm here with Summer, and I'm not really interested."

"Too bad," June remarked. "You wouldn't believe how big Junior is."

"Junior?" asked a confused April.

"Yeah. That's what I call him." June explained, making a passing gesturing toward his groin. "He could really help you find fulfillment as a woman and help you accept your change."

"Well, that won't be necessary," April responded curtly. "Now if you'll excuse me, there's someone over there I need to say hello to." With that she glided swiftly away from June.

When May arrived, June tried again. "You know, I decided to come to this group because of you. You and April were on TV and there was just something about you that was special. I think you are gorgeous and you handled yourself pretty well on the Renaldo show."

"Thank you," May replied. "I'm glad those talk shows and news people lost interest in us though."

"Well, they may have, but I sure didn't!" June confessed. "I think you're great. You've got beauty, brains, a lot of heart, and you're the most courageous and exciting person I know."

May smiled at the flattery. "Well thank you very much! That's very kind of you to say."

"Say, maybe later we could get together and I could show you personally just how exciting I think you really are."

"Maybe," said May noncommittally. This sudden attention from June had triggered confusing feelings for her. "Excuse me."

As the evening wore on, conversations picked up, especially as the drinks flowed. Eventually June cornered May and asked her to dance. As May had been dancing with several other people all evening, she didn't see any harm in it and accepted.

After the dance June leaned in and kissed May. To her surprise, May found herself responding with passionate fervor. June led her over into a secluded area of the house and they resumed. June's tongue probed deeply and May responded with a deep longing. She felt herself get suddenly warm as the alcohol and the passion mixed.

May felt June's rough strong masculine hand slide up her leg under her skirt. She reached down quickly and grabbed June's arm before the hand reached her private area. "No!" May protested. "I'm not comfortable with that!"

"What's wrong?" asked June, disappointed in the delay.

"You're moving too fast, and I think we should cool it," May answered decisively. She turned away and moved off to rejoin the party. As midnight approached people began to get the champagne and party favors ready. The television was turned on to a scene in Times Square. The last minute everybody watched and waited. Finally they counted down . . . "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Happy New Year!" They all began to hug and kiss and wish each other a good New Year.

April and Summer kissed each other long and affectionately. In the other room June was kissing Sunny. As Sunny felt June's tongue slide into her mouth, strange new feelings began to stir within her.
 

*   *   *

 
April's apartment was a little messier than usual the next morning. She awoke next to Summer, now looking very male in a flimsy nightie April had loaned to her. After returning from the party, they decided Summer was in no condition to drive. Besides, this was the excuse they needed to put their anxieties aside and take the plunge they had been contemplating.

April watched Summer breathe slowly in blissful slumber. April certainly had no regrets about their night of passion, and she didn't think Summer did either. Actually, April found sex quite enjoyable and fulfilling as a woman. It was certainly quite different than having sex when she was a man. Yes, April was definitely glad she had enjoyed Summer a bit early this year.

Summer opened her eyes slowly.

"Good morning, love," April said cheerfully.

"Good morning," Summer replied. She paused for a second to yawn. "How are you this morning?"

"Great! And you?"

"Very happy," Summer answered, "especially being here with you. Thanks for last night."

"You're welcome. And thank you too."

They got up and had breakfast, watched the parade on television, then went back to bed for a different kind of entertainment. They spent the whole day lounging around together.
 

*   *   *

 
"Whatever got into me last night?" Sunny asked herself. She couldn't stop thinking of her kiss with June the night before. She had always thought of herself as a straight crossdresser before, but now she was having doubts about her sexuality. Why in the world had she ever let a man kiss her like that? Why hadn't she stopped him? She knew that the answer, even though she was slow to accept it, was because she liked it and it made her feel womanlier.
 

*   *   *

 
Summer had a great day with April, but at home that night she felt restless. She tossed and turned from midnight on. Her fleeting dreams were strangely disturbing. Finally the alarm clock rang and Summer struggled out of bed. She had the peculiar feeling that something was wrong. And then she looked into the mirror and discovered that wrong was putting it too mildly!
 
 


 
End Part 4

up
137 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Calendar Girls - Part 4

That June is a snake after the innocence of the G.I.R.L. members. But what is wrong with Summer? Has she become like April and May?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine