Calendar Girls - Part 10

Printer-friendly version

Boys' night out?

Calendar Girls
Part 10

JULY - Bars and Strips Forever

by Tammy Fairbanks
Copyright  © 2003 Tammy Fairbanks
All Rights Reserved.

 


 
 
Part Ten
 
JULY
Bars and Strips Forever

 
Lights flashed and music thrummed as the redhead gyrated to the rhythm up on the small stage. Men from the tables below hooted and hollered drunkenly as topless barmaids efficiently maneuvered around groping hands to refresh their drinks. Business was booming due to the newest attraction at Snookie's bar. LaVonda LaVerne was hot! Snookie had just hired her a week before and already the word was spreading about the red-haired vixen and the size of her boobs.

Snookie watched from behind the bar as the act neared its conclusion and LaVonda slowly removed her top.

"Magnificent," said Snookie to himself, thinking about the reaction of the thirsty crowd as much as the dancer's tits. Snookie had known there was something special about this girl when he hired her; a sensuousness that he couldn't place, almost manly in some ways.

As the music came to the end, June O'Shaughnessy, under the stage name of LaVonda LaVerne, closed to her finale, scooped up her tips, and exited the stage.

One man watched all of this quietly from a table in the back. As soon as June left the stage, he got up and left.
 

*   *   *

 
"It was her," Elly reported to the group at the next G.I.R.L. support meeting.

"I went there and saw her myself. It looks like that was the only job she could get."

They passed around a few of the new flyers for Snookie's featuring LaVonda LaVerne, "the hottest new stripper to hit town!"

Octavia spoke next. "Well, what can we do for her--anything? I mean, she hasn't been the best member we've ever had, but she is a member, and she does need our help and support."

"I don't know that she would accept it right now," responded May. "She's pretty angry at me, and by association, this group, for what I did to her."

"But it wasn't your fault, May!" Elly quickly consoled. "You couldn't know that the curse would extend to June; and June was very persistent in pursuing you."

"Nevertheless, I think she has reason to be angry, speaking as someone who has gone through this change herself," May announced.

"It's just misdirected right now," Octavia reflected. "Perhaps, in time, we might be able to help her, but for now we have to give her some time and just be ready to help if she does contact us."

May folded one of the flyers and put it in her purse. Sunny, who hadn't said anything at all through this part of the meeting, surreptitiously slipped one of the other flyers into her purse, too.
 

*   *   *

 
Emma and May had a long talk about the flyer and June when May returned home. They were communicating more and it showed. They were courting each other again, like they had 20 years ago, and it had rekindled their romance. They realized that they loved each other for the person inside, not the outside. Just a few days before, May moved out of her little bedroom and back in with Emma in the master bedroom. Sex had been different for both of them, but they realized that they had love and commitment enough to work through the awkwardness they felt at this new stage.
 

*   *   *

 
Sunny looked in the mirror and cried as she removed her wig. The makeup came off next, assisted by her tears. She picked strands of cotton from where it had caught on her beard stubble as she wiped with cleanser. "Why, God," she prayed between sobs, "Why did you have to make me a man?"
 

*   *   *

 
Derek poured some orange juice to go with his Fruit Loops. He carried the bowl and the glass over to the dining room table and sat down to breakfast. Between mouthfuls he spotted a colorful flyer left on the dining room table. He picked it up and began to read.
 

*   *   *

 
April and Summer left the clinic and headed for the car. Summer had the afternoon off from the library. When the library administration had found out about her sudden sex change last winter, they had wisely chosen to transfer her to another branch to keep things quiet. The media reaction to May and April's change last fall had taught them all to keep things under wraps as much as possible.

The visit with April's obstetrician had gone well and she was doing fine, except for the discomfort of the extra weight, some back pain, and the summer heat.

Summer felt for April, but she was also excited. This was her baby too, so she did all she could to make April as comfortable as possible and take care of things as much as she could.
 

*   *   *

 
"Wow!" exclaimed Josh when Derek showed him the flyer. "'the hottest new stripper to hit town!' Wait till Mike and Brad see this! We can go next Saturday night."

"Wait a minute!" Derek hesitated. "I didn't say we should go! I just thought it was an interesting thing to find on our dining room table, that's all."

"Yeah, why do you suppose your Mom and Da... uh, your parents would keep something like this?"

"I dunno," Derek responded with a puzzled look.

"Well, we should go anyway," Josh announced determinedly. "We've got our fake ID's. so getting in should be no problem."

"I really don't think we should," whined Derek.

"Derek," Josh put his arm around his friend's shoulders. "Face it. You and Chrissy are over. She just wants to be friends. That's the kiss of death as far as anything more serious. You've got to start looking for action elsewhere."

"Well, I still don't know about this," Derek muttered.

"Come on, let's go show this to Brad and Mike!"
 

*   *   *

 
Sunny watched the back door of the bar from her car, parked in a dark secluded corner of Snookie's parking lot. She had been here for almost two hours, watching the door, and also the car in the lot that looked suspiciously like June's old heap.

Finally a man and a woman exited. In the street light she could see the woman's bright red hair and face. It was June! Her features were very delicate; a greatly feminized version of the man she had known intimately on several occasions. The bouncer escorted her to the old heap and June got in. He waved goodnight and walked back into the building as June drove away.

Sunny started her car and began to follow June.
 

*   *   *

 
Saturday night was always the busiest. Tonight was no exception. As June began her number she looked out into the crowd with a seductive look. She focused on a face she recognized. It was May's son, Darrin, or Derek, or something like that. He was sitting with three other young men. "Too young," she thought. "How did they ever get in here?" Her dance took on a fierce heat that the audience interpreted as hot and sexual, but really came from the burning rage she felt inside her.
 

*   *   *

 
"Buy me a drink?"

Startled, the boys looked up to see none other than LaVonda LaVerne herself at their table. June made it a rule never to fraternize with the customers, since sex with a man was the last thing she wanted, but tonight she was making an exception. Besides, these young fellows were kind of cute and naive.

The boys hastily agreed and she sat. She ordered a drink. As she waited for it to arrive, the boys began to gush over her, telling her what a great dancer she was. She let them go on, slowly kneading their horny teenage egos and molding them like putty. As she sipped her drink, which she felt would help her overcome her inhibitions for the task she had ahead of her, she began to flirt with them even more. Before too long, Derek, Brad, Mike, and Josh were pretty drunk, both with the liquor and the attention of this voluptuous woman.

"Say boys, I have one more number to do, but after that we can leave early, go down the street to this little motel I know, and have some real fun," June suggested enticingly.

They all readily agreed, hardly believing their good luck. "Great!" June responded as she got up to leave. "I'll see you in a few."

The boys hastily checked their wallets and began to pool their money for the motel room.
 

*   *   *

 
It was 11:10 when they checked into the room. The dumpy bed was beckoning to the boys and they were eager, but June turned on the radio and began to take off her clothes slowly to the music first.

By 11:58 it was all over, and June watched them leave the room. She got up and hurried to the window. Hopefully she timed it right, she was thinking to herself. She looked out into the parking lot and watched as the boys, giddy from their experience, and the booze, whooped it up a bit as they staggered toward Mike's car.

The chimes of an old church clock rang out as if it were Big Ben in London. Then the gongs started, twelve of them, signaling the midnight hour.

June watched with a wickedly vengeful smile as the curse took affect. It was payback time for what May had done to her.

They stopped, unable to comprehend what had happened to them. Derek's friends were no longer there, or so it seemed. Where they had been standing just a few moments before, there now stood three pretty teenage girls with astonished looks. They were dressed in the same clothes, which draped loose and baggy on their thin young bodies.

Derek's own shoes and clothes seemed loose and baggy too. As she looked down her long brown hair cascaded forward, and she realized the awful truth!
 
 


 
End Part 10

up
145 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Original Comments

Re: Calendar Girls -JULY- Bars and Strips Forever (Score: 1)
by Hart on Aug 16, 2003 - 09:18 AM
(User info | Send a message)

Hrm.. I have a twitch that says it knows where this might go. I HOPE Sunny will be joining the fray now, using June in turn to both become a woman as she wants and getting her revenge, I am just a wee bit frightened that it might spill over onto May's family...

...still, on the bright side, maybe Derek and Chrissy have a chance now? *g*

A very well done series... dang it. Go ahead, make it difficult, add one more series and author to the list that I have to wait impatiently for. *giggle* Thank you.

Calendar Girls - Part 10

So, the Curse continues with June, and most likely Summer. What about the teens Derek and Josh?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine