Belle of the ball 6

Printer-friendly version

I can't believe this ....

So not gonna go there again.

The bus ride was thankfully short like maybe 20 minutes tops. Unfortunately I took the bus ride as Belle. So everybody on the bus saw me going to school as Belle and not Bill which was my intention. Still is if I can make it to the mens room before class. Getting off the bus in a group of girls, many of which like Belle but loathe Bill. One or two are wearing the same skirt from yesterday but with a tighter, and sexier top. Little Bill is trying in vain to come to attention in these too tight, at least in the crotch, jeans. I wish I could reach down and rearranged things but the waist is to darn tight for me to do that.

About my waist it would seem my stint in the corset has left me with a smaller waist. For the most part this wouldn't be a bad thing IF the rest of me was inline but noo my hips and butt look bigger instead. Okay not really that big but in Sam's jeans it does to me.

Anyways as I get off the bus I see mom is not here with Sam yet so I assume they are still getting her ready. No surprise there really, she usually takes 40 minutes to get ready on a good day, so with the two casts, and a few diminishing bruises to cover up I really don't expect her before lunch. The girls all expect me to tell them all about the Harry Potter episode from last night. I really don't want to talk about it as it kinda pisses me off really.

Besides I'm a guy we don't do things like that. None of this chatty chatty thing girls seem to expect. I just move forward as best I can towards the washrooms. The Principal still thinks I'm Belle I think. Not sure if mom got that straightened out yet so I should use the unisex one. This has one problem I didn't forsee. The girls just follow me in there. The washroom has 2 stalls and no urinals. It does have a large two counters. The lower thinner one is for those who use wheelchairs. The taller one is for those who don't. I'm not sure what it says about us kids when there is also a baby change station here. Beside that is the condom/tampon machine, lowered of course. For some reason the image of a teenaged girl changing the diaper on her little baby sucking on a tampon tube enters my head. Wisely I refrain from mentioning this.

Yes I know what they look like! I have a sister and a mother, who for some strange reason seem to go through these things at the same time. Okay so I was curious as to what it was when I was younger. I still have no idea how they get those big things out of themselves. They expand alot, I dropped it in the toilet. Isn't amazing what thoughts go through your head just by looking at something?

So there I was waiting to use the sink, the girls had an amazing amount of makeup across the counter for some reason while others occupied the two stalls, I needed to pee since I hadn't had a chance this morning either, I kinda got sidetracked a bit. I got bored really quickly and leaned over towards the counter for a look see at what all the makeup was for. This turned out to be the wrong move as the makeup was apparently for me to wear!

10 minutes later Belle exited the washroom with mascara, eyeliner, lipstick all done and a different top. Not sure where my flannel went too either. I seem to keep losing stuff its not fair! The top I had on now was more of a sweater, pink fuzzy but not uncomfortable. The puffy looking sleeves I could have done without though. It was also alot tighter which just happened to show off my not quite flat chest and a bit of the lace from my blue satin camisole. I did manage to change my shirt in the stall, it was the only way I could use the stall and I really really needed to go. Stupid toilet seat does not lift up so I had little choice but to plonk myself down and do my duty. Sure I could have peed all over the seat but why bother?

For the first 2 periods the guys kept trying to undress me with their eyes. I so wanted to deck them for it. I figured I was already in trouble for swearing, fighting might just get me in that stupid uniform 5 days a week! Speaking of uniforms I managed to leave it behind this morning. I wonder how they will react to me showing up dressed like a bo....oh wait I'm Belle again sheeeessh. Still I was hoping to at least loose the girly stuff during gym in third period. I know my tshirt is in my backpack. The flannel would have helped but I do not know where that is at the moment.

Gym is like my favorite period. I was anxiously awaiting as today us guys were to play football, not that flag thing real football tacking all that stuff with pads and stuff. Not sure what the girls were supposed to do after its girls who cares! Sitting through second period, at least the last half was...painfully slow. I watched the second hand on the clock for the last five minutes. Once the bell rang I was up and out of class in a flash. Books were in my bag and I was off to the gym as fast as these ballet flat shoes would allow.

I walked into gym same as normal and headed to the boys locker room to change into my normal sweatpants and hopefully get rid of this stupid girl look. I remembered the panties and was thinking about changing in a stall when I got stopped by the gym teacher.

"Bill Thorne."

"Sir"

"I'm sorry I suppose it's Belle now isn't it?" Not a good sign. Please no not this again...

"About that you see."

"Belle while I don't pretend to understand what your going through. I have been notified to treat you just like the other girls except I cannot let you change with them."

"Excuse me?"

"I had thought you were looking forward to playing tackle football just like the other boys last week but I guess your a good actress and had me fooled. It's okay though you don't have to pretend here okay?"

"Uhhh okay I guess" I was not sure where this was going. Ms. Brandy our physical..oh forget it gym teacher, we do not know if that is her first or last name there is a pool going on, is a nice lady. She is about 6 feet tall and rather plump so most do not want to bother her. Do not mistake it for fat as most of it is muscle, not all but most of it. Her name ehh we'll find out eventually. It could be a last name. Some parents are cruel. We have Bob Mellow whose older sister is Marsha. Then there is Theron Meynard Hailey. We call him Stick, he prefers it too. I hear he has a form for legal name change filled out.

Speaking of names one of the girls was teasing me the other day asking where the midget was. I had no clue to what she meant and told her so. She gave me a piece of paper with some name like Lois Master something on it. She also said that if I go to a dance with a short guy by the name of Miles she would lose it. I wonder if she means Brent Miles? He is like 5'2" while I'm 5'4"? I still don't get it. I do know mom and dad could have named us Rose and Ben.

"Belle are you listening to me?"do I really have to answer that?

"Sorry I was oh nevermind you were saying?"

"I said you can't use the boys locker room to change. So to change in my office shower instead. Here you can change into these that some students left here don't worry I washed them as we cannot go get your stuff from the men's locker room right now."The bundle she had given me was not very big. I took them into the small shower stall with its own door and closed it. The sealed floresence light was on as well as a small fan. It was not too small so changing wasn't that tough. Standing in just my blue panties and camisole I looked at what she had given me. There was a pair of satiny shorts in red, a pair of white tights, and white sweater. Much like what the girls wore for volleyball the shirt even had the school logo of a cat of some type. I longed for my normal track pants and thought about putting on my tshirt when I realized I left my bag outside in her office. Sighing I put on the tights and shorts. Then the sweater. The small but very feminine in white but with pink edging running shoes fit alright. It was better than the old ones I had lost. I wondered if I could buy them and then dye off the pink?

"Well well well. I'm surprised at how cute you look Belle. Are you sure you were ever male? Cause that is no male crotch I see down there." Ms. Brandy was actually staring right there. With the panties and its special gusset designed to keep a guy flat, the tights helping to keep it all in and smooth out any other bumps the shorts, which were also a bit tight, all made to give me a very smooth front. I just hung my head in defeat, why do I even bother anymore.

"I'm a boy." I muttered close to tears. I was about to get depressed even more when the one teacher who almost always yelled at me before to go faster. Knelt down and hugged me. I really needed that hug and returned it. It helped it really did. I dunno why but it did. Maybe being Belle did have some good points, I'm still a guy and will be one again tomorrow even if I have to shave off my head, but for today maybe I'll just try to enjoy it. After all how different can it really be? Or I should run screaming from school and seek asylum in a small white padded room.

Walking out of her office I started to head over to the doors leading outside where the football coach was working with the guys when I got pulled back by some of the girls coming out of the change room. Nuuuuu! Let me go please I don't wanna be a girl! I should have said that last bit out loud. Will it make a difference? Looking at these girls and their smiling faces. There pert breasts bouncing infront of me, their cute asses in the tiny shorts... Uh what was I thinking about? Sure I'll follow you...hope I'm not drooling!

As I walk up to the group of girls one of them is showing off her lovely assets in a white lace bra to another girl. Football... doesn't seem the least bit interesting to me at all anymore. The other girl sees me walking up and grabs the other girls shirt and pulls it down.

"Hey why did you do that?"

"Suzie it's him."

"Huh what? Oh her she is growing her own why would she care?"

With that Suzie let go of Diane's tshirt. Not that it mattered anymore. I was not growing boobs I just had a reaction to some glue solvent! I'm gonna go back to football.

"Girls in today's class I am required by the school board to instruct you on ..I can't believe I have to do this since most of you know it already. But proper feminine hygiene." Okay so maybe football is a waste of time after all. Strangely as Ms. Brandy's words are finished all the girl's eyes turn to me.

"What?"

up
268 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

"What?"

giggles.

Poor Belle-I-mean-Bill ....

just not gonna get a break is she/he?

DogSig.png

If he doesn't say NO soon, if he doesn't stop acting like a ...

deer caught in the headlights he is going to get run over! The juggernaut of feminity/HRT/SRS is gathering speed and he is square in it's path.

Mind you SOME of his reactions suggest a degree of gender *flexibility* as it were.

But as to wanting/needing/breathing becoming a girl?

I doubt it.

Why he was suddenly less interested in football? The coach like so many other leapt to the wrong conclusion and this soured the experience for him IMHO.

But the bathroom and make-up... can't he JUST SAY NO?

Why will he not fight for what is right?

There is being polite and there is being a patsy, a whipping boy.

The kids and adults mostly mean well but that old *saw* about "the road to Hell is paved with good intentions" seems to apply in spades here.

Poor kid.

Just because he is short and slight for his age and can pass convincingly as girl doesn't mean he necessarily wants or should be one.

Where is his/her right to choose in all of this?

So funny yet so gripping/upsetting to me at the same time.

Your muse is in fine form, tels.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

What?

Elsbeth's picture

Ahh funny, like watching a train wreck. Looking forward to the next chapter.

-Elsbeth

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.

Wow!

Its like he slipped off the top of a mountain, and no looking back. What next for our intrepid hero(ine) only Tels knows for sure. Excuse me more popcorn please.


I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair

Belle of the ball 6

If this keeps up, Bill will go bonkers as he fights against everybody's belief that he wants to be Belle.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Mm think bill/belle is

nikkiparksy's picture

Mm think bill/belle is definitely going to be stuck now for a while as most of the girl's are really starting too class him as a girl as well especially when they are not bothered about being seen in bra's as belle is growing a pair herself. Looking forward to the next chapter great story:).

Vorkosigan

Elsbeth's picture

But I thought Miles only likes tall girls. :)

-Elsbeth

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.

Snort

Bill does not appear to be enjoying his train ride

++++++++++++
Cartman: A fine day of plundering we had boys. What about yourselves? Here you are lads, plenty of booty to go around. A round of grog for me boys. A round of grog for everyone!