Ninja Girl - Part 2

Printer-friendly version
ninja_girl.jpg
Ninja Girl
Part 2

by Purple Dragon

This is the story of how a young boy,
living in an orphanage,
ends up being a ninja girl.

 
As always, feedback is welcomed and encouraged.



"Well, she's your pet, you take care of her", replied the other woman, a bit annoyed. "I don't want to spend my time changing diapers."

"Yeah. I'll take care of her, don't worry."

At some point, Riley fell asleep.


 
 
Ninja Girl - Part 2
 
Riley woke up as someone was gently shaking him.

“Come on, sweetie. Time to get out of here”, said the woman softly. She still had her face hidden behind her ski mask, or maybe she had put it on to wake him up, but he was only able to see her green eyes again. There seemed to be some tenderness in them, but also some forceful determination.

There were no windows looking out onto the exterior, so there was no way to even guess the time of the day. No more than a few hours could have passed since they entered the trailer, because Riley was still feeling tired.

Getting out of there didn’t really help much, as the trailer seemed to be parked in what apparently was a big garage. There were many other interesting vehicles and things around, probably about a dozen of them, including what looked like a helicopter in one of the corners. The garage was quite dark, though, and the woman, who was holding his hand, got them out of there so quickly that he could only give it a glance.

“Lets have something for breakfast and then you can sleep a bit more if you like”, said the woman while they were walking up some stairs. “I bet you’re starving”.

Riley simply nodded and kept following her.

“After that”, she continued, “I’ll get you a shower and some clothes. Sorry baby, you really stink, and those clothes are almost rags. When was the last time you washed your hair? Will that be okay for you, hun?”

“Yes ma’am”, replied Riley. “What will happen after that?”, he dared to ask.

“We don't know yet. You’ll probably have to stay some days with us, and later we’ll take you back to where you lived. Just behave, be a good girl, and do everything I tell you. Will you, sweetie?”

Riley nodded again.
 
 
The woman prepared some cereals with milk and a glass of orange juice for both of them, in a small kitchenette, but she just pulled her ski mask up to her mouth, instead of removing it completely. It was obvious that she was being careful that Riley wasn’t able to recognize her once they took him back.

Afterwards, she led him to a bathroom attached to a big bedroom, where she started to prepare a bath for the kid.

“Lets get you clean and pretty, okay, hun?”

The woman inspected his hair carefully. It was very long, it almost reached his waist, but as it was so dirty, tangled and full of knots, it really didn’t have much appeal.

“How did you manage to make this mess out of your hair, love? Did you ever clean or comb it?”, she asked rhetorically after carefully inspecting it. “I’m seriously considering cutting off part of it, I don’t think anyone would be able to untangle it all, and I believe it would be more manageable and pretty. What do you think, hun?”, she asked Riley.

He just shrugged.

“Now, take your bath, and clean yourself thoroughly”, she finished.

She lifted his chin with her hand, looked into his eyes, and asked again, “I really mean what I said about cleaning and cutting your hair, I bet you’d really look beautiful then. What do you think?”

“I’d like that”, he agreed.

“Ma’am?”, he managed to ask.

“Yes, sweetie?”

“What does “thorly” mean?”, he asked, coyly.

The woman chuckled and could hardly contain a smile. “It means that you have to clean yourself very carefully, rub yourself with the sponge and make sure that every single inch of your body is clean and neat. And don’t forget to clean behind your ears!”

He simply nodded.

“Now, off to your bath. I’ll try to find some clothes for you meanwhile, I don’t think we can save those", she said. “Stay in the bath until I come back, just don’t go running around, okay?”

Riley managed to clean himself very thoroughly, just as the woman had ordered. He was quite worried about her coming and finding out that he wasn’t really a girl, but there wasn’t much that he could do about it for the moment. He filled the bath with as many soap bubbles as he could, just in case.

The woman came back a bit later, offered to rub his back and washed his hair meticulously, until all traces of dirt were gone. She didn’t seem to notice anything strange with the girl, and Riley just played shy to avoid her seeing him totally in the nude.

She put some clothes onto a stool, and told Riley to get dressed and go to the bedroom, then she went out of the bathroom and closed the door. As he had expected, it was a whole set of girls’ clothes she had left for him. He dressed as quickly as he could and went out to the bedroom in his tights, denim skirt and hooded top.
 
 
There were two women there. Both of them were wearing their ski masks.

“I’m totally useless with the hair, honey, so I asked a friend of mine to help us make you pretty. Do you mind?”, said one of the women, the one that been looking after him the whole time.

“I’d be glad to help, sweetheart”, added the other woman. “Will you let me cut a bit of your hair and style it? I promise to make you really pretty!”, she added, cheerfully.

Riley simply nodded, but couldn’t help smile at them.

The other woman started working on his hair, cutting and untangling it carefully, and giving him some bangs in the process. Both women nodded in agreement and seemed to smile behind their masks.

“Come on, love, lets see how you like it”, said the other woman, bringing him in front of a mirror. It was indeed a lovely style. Riley smiled happily and thanked them. That earned him a pair of hugs.

“Now, we have some important stuff to do, baby”, said the first of the women. “Can I trust you to be a good girl and stay here until I can get back? It’ll only be a few hours”. “Listen baby”, she added, “you can sleep a bit if you want, you can watch TV, you can use my little gym here”, she added, pointing to an adjacent room with a few workout tools, gym mats and wooden wall bars.

“I know that you’re a very curious girl. I bet you’re dying to get out of here and have a look around. I expect you not to do it. I trust you to behave and not go out of here. I’m sure that you won’t disappoint me, am I right? I’m sure you know we’ll find out if you do”, she asked, looking at Riley with a serious look on her face, until he nodded in agreement. Once he did, the tenderness went back to her face; she lifted her ski mask a bit and kissed him in his forehead. “That’s my girl”, she added, smiling proudly.

Riley had a look around the room and the small gym. There was a window from where he could see the countryside. The sun was already in the sky. He didn’t dare to open the window, or to check if he could open the door. He didn’t hear the lock when the women left, but he didn’t even feel like checking. After almost an hour, he was bored enough to go to the bed and sleep a bit. It had been a long night.
 
 
It was already afternoon when the sound of the door being opened woke him up. He got up and looked at the woman who had just entered. He felt rested and relaxed.

”Whoever could think that there was such a cute girl hidden under all that dirt and rags? How did you sleep, baby?”, she said after entering the room.

He smiled at her. She smiled back, or so it seemed, behind her ski mask.

The following days happened in the same kind of fashion. The woman would make him breakfast, leave him alone in the room for most of the day, watching TV or playing in the small gym, she would bring him something for lunch and dinner and she would sleep for a few hours on a couch in the room. She managed to bring him more girls’ clothes, including some dresses, and had been very insistent on him having a daily bath, combing his hair, cleaning his teeth and generally taking care of his hygiene. The kid was starting to resemble a lovely girl, instead of the hobo they found in the van some days ago.
 


 
 
End of Part 2
 
Lots of thanks to Amrad for helping me fix most of the grammar and ortographic mistakes in the text! The remaining mistakes are still my fault, and I apologize for them.
 

up
197 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ninja Girl - Part 2

Good thing that Riley Willow is so young, or otherwise, the lack of development would give away his/her true gender. But will the ladies discover the truth, or do they already know and feel that the child is a boy who wants to be a girl?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

"a cute girl hidden under all that dirt and rags"

Some of us were better hidden than others.

Somehow, I doubt she doesnt realize he's physically male but they are perhaps seeing a truth inside beyond the body.

DogSig.png

Pretending

It is so nice to not have to pretend to be a boy, and scary to think you may have to again.

I think the story is off to a good start. Can't wait for more.

Life of Riley

Now thinking wouldn't mind living the life of riley, raggedy clothes, mud n hair tangles are not my world but now we're talking bubble baths I'm in, will even put up with the gym so long as I don't have to lift anything but yeah, I could be a Ninja Girl - Ninjas can wear heels right? Can't wait for P3 Ms Dragon k-jo

I was lying down minding my own business when life came by and drove right over me