Ninja Girl - Part 3

Printer-friendly version
ninja_girl.jpg
Ninja Girl
Part 3

by Purple Dragon

This is the story of how a young boy,
living in an orphanage,
ends up being a ninja girl.

 
As always, feedback is welcomed and encouraged.


The following days happened in the same kind of fashion. The woman would make him breakfast, leave him alone in the room for most of the day, watching TV or playing in the small gym, she would bring him something for lunch and dinner and she would sleep for a few hours on a couch in the room. She managed to bring him more girls’ clothes, including some dresses, and had been very insistent on him having a bath each day, combing his hair, cleaning his teeth and generally taking care of his hygiene. The kid was starting to resemble a lovely girl, instead of the hobo they found in the van some days ago.


 
 
Ninja Girl - Part 3
 
After some days living wherever they were, it was time to move out of there. One evening, after dinner, the woman told him that they’d have to pack his things and get ready for the departure.

“We’re leaving in a couple of hours, sweetie. Take your bath and get dressed while I prepare our baggage”, she said. “Put on your pajamas”, she clarified.

Soon they were down in the large garage, getting into the big trailer again. The woman led Riley through the small living area inside the trailer, into a room with bunk beds.

“I need you to go to sleep for a while, hun”, she told him in a soft sweet voice. “I’ll give you a little pill that’ll help you sleep while we’re on the road. Will that be all right, baby?”

“Will you still be there when I wake up?”, he asked with a concerned voice. “You’re not getting rid of me, are you?”

“No, babe. I’m not doing that. I promise you that I’ll still be here when you wake up”, she answered, then gave him a warm hug. He just nodded, took the pill and went to sleep.
 
 
It was already morning when Riley woke up. He was in a strange bed in an unknown room, probably a motel. The woman was sitting on the other bed in the room, and another woman was standing by a small kitchenette that was there, a mask also covered her head, looking silently at him.

“Morning, sleepyhead”, the woman said to him as he was getting up. “Did you sleep okay?”, she asked sweetly. Riley just nodded.

“Listen baby, I’m sorry but we can’t take you back home yet. You’re being such a good girl. It’ll be only a few more days and you’ll be home again. How does that sound?”, she asked, excited that he would be happy about it.

“I... I don’t want to go back there. That’s not my home. The orphanage is not my home. I don’t have no home”, answered Riley ashamed, his eyes fixed on the floor.

The woman nodded, then approached him and hugged him in silence for almost a minute, stroking his hair sweetly.

“Go to the bathroom, and we’ll prepare something for breakfast meanwhile, okay love?”, she finally asked him.

He got up, went into the bathroom, and took care of his needs. Both women turned to him as he came back into the room. They were both still wearing their boring black ski masks. Riley hoped that sometime they would trust him enough to let him see their faces, but he didn’t think he could do anything about it at the moment.

The woman seemed to be thinking deeply about something, then she started to talk to him again.

“Honey, listen", she said, looking Riley in the eyes. "We'll have to stay here for today, and we just can’t go out, okay? I know it’s probably going to be boring; we’ll just have to try to make the most of it. In the evening, we will have something to do, but, as we’re not coming back here again later, you’ll have to come with us”.

The woman paused for a moment, then continued.

“I need you to be the best girl you can be, behave as well as you have been doing, and do exactly what we tell you. Can you do that?”

Riley answered nodding. “Yes. Please take me with you. I will behave, I will do whatever you tell me, I will be the best girl in the world!”.

“That’s my girl!”, replied the woman again, hugging him again.
 
 
When the evening came, the two women picked up everything that they had brought in, and cleaned the room exhaustively. Riley was given some black leggings and a top, hiking boots, and one of those ski masks.

“Put these clothes on, baby. I’ll help you with the mask later”, said the woman.

When he had finished dressing in those dark clothes, the woman helped him put his hair in a ponytail, and hid it under his top. She then put some headphones onto his head, with a microphone attached over his mouth.

“Listen honey, I’m going to connect the intercoms. Once it is on, you can listen to whatever we say, and we will be able to listen to you. Don’t talk, don’t say anything until we tell you otherwise, okay?”, she asked, explaining things as clearly as she could.

“All of us have birds’ names. I’m Falcon, and she is Cassie", she added, signaling to the other woman, who nodded. “Cassie is short for cassowary, one of the most dangerous birds on earth.”

“You’re going to be Robin, so whenever we say Robin, we mean you. Are you following me, dear?”, she asked for confirmation.

“Yes, ma’am. You’re Falcon, she’s Cassie, and I am Robin, I won’t talk until you tell me to”, explained Riley back.

Falcon nodded in agreement, turned on the intercom, and put a mask onto his face carefully.

“One last thing, baby, whenever you say something, finish it with the word 'over', to let us all know that you have finished talking”, she added.

They put all their stuff in a SUV parked by the hotel, got into it and started driving. Riley didn’t dare say a word. He was so glad they let him stay with them, that he didn’t want to spoil it in any way.

They parked near a building complex that announced itself as a military hospital. “Now, listen Robin”, said Falcon, looking directly at his eyes and using his new nickname, “You stay here, in the car, and don’t move, whatever happens. We have to do something around here, and we’ll be back as soon as we can”, she explained as easily as she could. “if anything strange happens, if somebody comes or something like that, you tell us through the intercom. If things get weird, you run away and get the hell out of here, okay?”

Riley nodded, then said, “Yes, Falcon, I will do that”.

Everything was calm for a while, Riley was looking carefully everywhere from the car, while listening to incomprehensible cryptic messages being spoken by 5 or 6 different voices through the intercom. Apparently Falcon and Cassie had to get something before Rhea, Jay and some others, triggered something or another.

After a while, Rhea ordered her companions to start the fireworks, whatever that meant. Then, after about twenty minutes or so, Riley saw some shadows in the nearby streets, which he thought were probably cars.

“Falcon, I’m seeing some cars around here”, he said through the intercom for the first time. “I don’t know if it’s important but you asked me to tell you everything”. “Over”, he added, remembering Falcon’s instructions.

“Thanks Robin. Cassie, we’ll get the fuck out of here right now! Over!”, said Falcon via the intercom while Riley kept seeing cars being positioned in the nearby streets.

Falcon and Cassie came in just a few minutes with two big boxes filled with folders, papers and piles of documents. They put them in the SUV, and drove out of the area as soon as they could. Meanwhile, all hell was starting to break out around them, police cars and fire engines with their sirens wailing, were passing by towards somewhere unknown to Riley in a very big hurry, as well as some helicopters.

They drove away for a while, then moved on to a secondary road, passing through some smaller villages. After a time, they took a rural road, drove to an isolated house, and hid the car inside the garage, locking the door afterwards. There was another car already parked there, as well as two motorbikes.

The two women came out of the car; Falcon hugged Riley and took him out of it, removed his mask, then removed hers. Cassie also removed hers.

They both were younger than Riley had at first expected. Falcon was probably in her late twenties, had medium-length reddish brown hair and a lovely smile. Cassie was probably just a bit older, and had cute, spiky, blonde hair. She had an odd smirk on her face, as if she found the whole situation funny.

“Come on, baby. Let’s go upstairs and get changed”, said Falcon, picking up their clothes with one hand and holding his hand with the other. “We’ll make something for dinner while Cassie finishes some stuff here”.

“Get out of those clothes and put on something nice. At least we will be able to have a proper meal. We’ll probably be stuck here for some days”, she explained.

Riley looked through his clothes and finally decided on a green and white, embroidered dress.
“Will this be okay?”, he asked, holding it against his body.

“That will be perfect, princess”, answered the woman, with a smile.

He went into the bathroom, took care of his needs and dressed in the lovely dress. He was starting to like that. It made him feel pretty. He went back to the room where he found Falcon, who had already changed clothes, waiting for him. He just walked up to her and hugged her very tightly. She kissed his forehead.

“Come on, baby, we still have to make dinner”, and they went towards the kitchen holding hands.
 


 
 
End of Part 3
 
Lots of thanks to Amrad for helping me fix most of the grammar and ortographic mistakes in the text! The remaining mistakes are still my fault, and I apologize for them.
 

up
204 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting...

Interesting turn of events... Apparently SOMETHING has changed, as they showed "him" their faces...

Wondering, a little where you're going with this. Some of it, I think I've guessed (he becomes a "ninja" like the rest of the ladies)... But, some, I'm not sure. Does he decide (or realize) he's a she? Or, does he keep pretending? (Either could make for an interesting story.)

Only one thing really wrong with things, so far... Posts are way to short... :-)

Thanks,
Annette

Yeah, I know

> Only one thing really wrong with things, so far... Posts are way to short... :-)

Yeah, I know they are, and I'm sorry. It probably takes me much more effort than to other people to write them, as English is not my native language and it's sometimes hard to figure out which words I need to use to say what I really want to say.

In any case, I prefer to keep posting smaller parts as I write them, for many reasons. For one, I prefer to have earlier feedback as I develop the story. Also, if I decide to wait to have a larger text, and then publish it all at once, instead of publishing the pieces as I write them, who knows when I'll be able to publish it.

Lots of thanks for your comment :)

Wonderful Chapter

For English not being your first language you seem to have a wonderful grasp of the language. Thank you for sharing you story with us here and Please keep writing.

Your story is developing nicely, I can't wait to read what happens next.

May your muse keep you happily writing

The answers to all of life's questions can be found in the face of a true friend

Ninja Girl - Part 3

Wonder why they chose the name Robin?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

It's just a cute bird's name :)

I just got different bird names as codenames for the ladies (Hawk, Eagle, Falcon, Cassowary -Cassie-, Rhea, Woodpecker -Pecker-, Jay, Condor, Harrier -Harry-, Martin, Kite, Sandpiper -Piper-, Ibis, ...). Robin is such a lovely name and such a cute little bird, that I just couldn't resist it.

I'd also love to use Raven, but being "raven" and "robin" so similar phonetically, I'm wondering if it might cause problems when talking through the intercoms sometime.

I also considered having a Sparrow, but I didn't want everyone to be thinking about Jack Sparow whenever that codename is used, so I also rejected it :)

Birdnames & stuff

You may or may not have issues with someone's codename being 'pecker' considering the other use of that word, maybe woody instead after the famous red headed cartoon bird?
Of course you could also have hidden meaning (if you don't already) with names like Swan for someone who looks effortless but works hard, Skylark for someone who is good at distracting people away from where the action is really happening, magpie for someone who is stealing something (particularly if it's shiny!), guillemot (gilly?) if they are good divers, penguin if they are good underwater, harrier or kestrel work for someone observing from on high then diving in to the action.

Looking forward to reading more, really enjoying what I see so far.

Hugs
Cat

-
You can't choose your relatives but you can choose your family.

Cool! :)

Thanks for your suggestions! I might use some of them! :)

Re:Birdnames & stuff

Hello Cat,

You may or may not have issues with someone's codename being 'pecker' considering the other use of that word, maybe woody instead after the famous red headed cartoon bird?

Er, 'woody' has a similar connotation as pecker! ;)

Regards,

Dave.

Not quite as bad

Otherwise Disney Pixar would not have had him as their main character in Toy Story.

-
You can't choose your relatives but you can choose your family.

Re: Not quite as bad

Hello Cat,

Otherwise Disney Pixar would not have had him as their main character in Toy Story.

I haven't seen that film, but I guess not. ;)

Regards,

Dave.

Re Re not quite as bad

But you shoulda seen him in Toy Boy Story k-jo

I was lying down minding my own business when life came by and drove right over me

keeps

now she's seen their faces I guess Riley's there for keeps. Wonder how I'd look in the green n white embroidered dress, has to be better than those leggings, having second thoughts on joining myself, didn't realise there'd be all that cleaning, lovin the story though k-jo

I was lying down minding my own business when life came by and drove right over me

Look good in black

Well I can look real good in black n I'd even be prepared to wear black nail polish for night missions n I love those cutesy madonna type headphone/microphone doodahs, over, but I'm not gonna be the fastest runner even if I keep my heels down to 3 inches n climbing fences is a bit risky regards putting a run in my stocking so I'd probably have to hold point at the van n coordinate or somethin n that would match my skills coz I'm real cool under pressure n can keep several conversations going on at a time n I love the whole radio over thingy coz everyone knows when you finished talking so don't interupt you in mid-stream which like happens to me all the time so yeah ok I'll give it a go but we gotta like get a maid right for the clean down n also I have to be excluded cleaning the guns coz a I can't get oil on my fingers b I can't risk catching a nail puttin em back together n c the only two times I was cleaning guns they like went off the pistol wasn't too bad coz the parrot was pretty old anyway but the M16 emptied the neighbours above ground swimming pool n swamped the kiddie park down the hill but hey, they can skate come winter so where do I sign? k-jo

I was lying down minding my own business when life came by and drove right over me

codename

n my codename could be Wagtail k-jo

I was lying down minding my own business when life came by and drove right over me

Hi PD!

This is turning into a really nice story! I hope the girls aren't to upset when they find out Riley/Robins true gender. Riley's taking to being a girl like a duck to water. Looking forward to the next chapter. (Hugs) Taarpa