Belle of the ball 8

Printer-friendly version

I ...I....I really got to think up a new thing. I can't believe I keep.. This is so not fair somehow.

So there I am. Standing outside of the school with girls school uniform draped over one shoulder while my mom drives away thinking.. Actually I really don't know what she is thinking. I mean paint? I like my white walls thank you very much!

With a sign I start walking back towards the school leaving my sister and her entourage to do whatever they normally do. The walk back in seems much shorter than it was going out to the car. I'm inside the school and walking to my locker before I know it. The class bell goes as I'm walking letting all the kids in school see me 1) wearing a girls volleyball outfit and 2) carrying a girls school uniform over my shoulder. If any of them believed I was still Bill its probably all shot to hell now. This is just so depressing.

I arrive at my locker and after a few cuss words, spoken under my breath, a small hit and bang and my locker comes open. I really don't know why this locker works that way but it always has. Worse yet I seem to get assigned stuff like this alot. Heck even my gym locker for my guy stuff is the same way. At least its a full locker where we can store winter coats, boots and stuff like that. Still it does have vent holes so things get slipped in from time to time. There is a shelf just under the holes so most of it gets caught there.

Instead of the usual junk, condoms, nasty letters, or some persons idea of a joke is a stack of letters...in pink! That is definitely a new one on me. I store my uniform in the locker and start to look at the envelopes. There is an invite to a sleepover at some girls house, an invite to a girls only birthday party, two really bad love letters. I mean really guys some of this poetry is in our English class at least copy it correctly!

Two are from Jason, one asking me out the second telling me to wear something nice like a dress for our date. One is from some unnamed person telling me how they are just like me but to afraid to come out of the closet. I have an invite to a lgbt meeting as well. What is with people! I toss them all into the nearest garbage and walk back to the gym which should be just about finished so I can get changed back into my clothes. I'm so looking forward to wearing the jeans and tshirt, screw the stupid sweater!

I walked into the gym and go to the office to get changed but find it locked with a note.

Dear Belle:

I had to bring one of the girls to the hospital. Do not worry about the clothes you can keep them I should be back before lunch is over.

Ms. Brandy

I read the note twice before I feel tears threatening to come out of my eyes. This is just not fair what am I suppose to wear! Of course my useless brain informs me that I have a perfectly clean uniform in my locker to wear. I just can't seem to get a break today. It's like fate hates me or something! With a sigh I head back to my locker and retrieve the uniform before heading to the closest unisex bathroom. 5 minutes later I leave the washroom still wearing the tights and sneakers but have the blouse ,skirt , and sweater on. I don't like it but I just tell myself it will have to do till Ms. Brandy gets back.

I'm a hungry boy, even if I look like a girl right now, and I need food! The saying the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach holds a fair amount of truth to it. Mom says I get moody when I'm hungry so even though I never really eat that much in one sitting I do eat regularly. I also didn't grab a lunch this morning as I was in a bit of a rush.

Our school has a cafeteria of a sort. It's really called the canteen where a student can go to pick up something to eat from the assortment of vacuum sealed burgers that are more tofu than beef, Lays or Old dutch chips loaded with salt, non diet generic brand cola, or vacuum sealed balony with cheese submarine sandwiches. Sometimes there is baked goods or hotdogs. There is a microwave, industrial, that heats anything up to boiling hot in less than a minute.

Its not much as the school encourages a student to bring a lunch, preferably healthy or they can spend 8 minutes of their lunch walking to the local yellow arches to buy something. Today there is something new at the canteen. Under a heat lamp there sits a deluxe pizza. 2 bucks for a slice and its not vegetarian but considering my other options that would come with me. I reach for my pocket to put out my spare cash, I keep some twoonies in there for emergency's when I realize that the stupid skirt I'm wearing doesn't have pockets and that my jeans are in the gym office with my change.

"My treat!" says a voice as a hand passes a $10 infront of my eyes to the cashier. The lady loads up the 5 pieces of pizza onto a single white paper plate and hands them over to the arm. The arm in question turns out to belong to a grinning Jason. Can't this guy leave me the fuck alone! I turn to face him to tell him just that.

"Did I tell you how cute you look in that uniform it really suits you Belle." He says before I can even open my mouth. With that he walks away to a table with my pizza leaving me no choice but to follow. Along with every female eye in the room. The lunch room is a fair size to accommodate all the kids in the school. Nothing super special about it just a tile floor, grey, with bland walls, beige surrounding it. There is tables and plastic orange chairs for the tables for us to eat at.

I follow him to a table that has only 2 chairs around it and sit down facing him across the table. I try not to squirm to much in the chair as I pick up a slice of pizza and eat it. I don't have pizza as much as I would like. Mom and dad have this thing about meat even something as plain as peperoni so this is a huge treat for me. Sitting across from this this okay well he isn't that bad I guess because he did pay for the pizza but still I don't like him. Worse he doesn't eat he stares at me which makes it really hard to eat. With a sigh I put down my slice of pizza.

"Can you stop that please."

"You look so cute when your eating do you know that Belle" eye rolling follows his statement.

"See it's stuff like that. Look Jason you might be a nice guy and I'm sure that lots of girls here want to go out with you..."

"But none of them are as beautiful and as feminine as you Belle." Is he for real?

"Look can you quit with the .. what I'm trying to say is it's wasted on me. I'm not some girl you can pick up because I'm flavor of the week. I'm not really a girl you know." there I said it.

"I know. Your a girl trapped with a male defect. It's alright I understand that it's not something you wanted this is just who you really are. I have a cousin just like you and she is just as much a born woman as any, just like you Belle. You really are born to be a woman." he says with with a smirk kind of smile on his face.

Normally I enjoy pizza and would be stuffing my face silly but today this pizza taste like cardboard. Well not really it's pretty good actually its just that I feels like I'm eating cardboard with him staring at me the whole time. I turn myself to the side to have somewhere else to look while eating, which may not have been the best idea as Jason is not the only guy staring at me. It would seem half the boys are too. Oh yeah the uniform. Well shit. I try to give them the "what" look while eating pizza. It doesn't seem to go over well as they just turn away with smiles, even the girls are looking at me in this weird way.

"Look everyone," I'm actually standing now" I'm not a girl! Get it my name is Bill! I do NOT want to be a girl period end of story so stop treating me like I am one!" I'm screaming at the end. Enough is enough! I turn back to Jason who is still smiling at me.

"Thanks for the pizza I'll pay you back later." With that I walk from the lunch room. I waited for maybe 20 minutes before Ms. Brandy showed up and I changed back into my regular clothes. After a hasty washing of my face and a bit of hand work, no brush or comb, my hair resumed it's normal boyish look.

The rest of the day people were quiet around me and didn't say much. Of course I was quite pissed off the whole time since the teachers still called me Belle from time to time. At the end of the day I got changed into the uniform again for my deportment class and was ready to walk over to the girls school for it when the school guidance counselor stopped me.

"Belle a minute if you don't mind." more of a stop now command than a question really.

"I understand you had a bit of a problem during lunch?" figures.

"Look Ms. Hendel no offense but it's been a long day and I have to get to a deportment class for my punishment."

"I see... Well Belle I know you need to talk to someone. I'm reading about people like you" guys stuck in dresses against their will?" and I think I might be able to understand some of it. But please Belle don't try to go into hiding again just because of a bad day okay. Can you promise me you will think about this and see me tomorrow?"

"Ms. Hendel I'm not what you think. I'm a guy not a girl, not a trans girl, not even a pretend girl. Guy Gee you why get it?"

"If your such a guy Belle why have you talked and acted like a girl all week then?" with that Ms Hendel leaves me standing there as she walks away.

I reserve the right to make changes to this as I'm not satisfied with the chapter the flow feels wrong somehow.

up
239 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

why indeed?

"If your such a guy Belle why have you talked and acted like a girl all week then?"

That is an interesting question, isnt it?

DogSig.png

Belle of the ball 8

Glad that Bill did what he did. Now he needs to do the same at home and deportment class.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

O_O

Well Bill, here's your chance, FINALLY he stands up to them.

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

just wondering

why in most of these stories, doesn't the kid go postal,
even juvie might be better in some cases.
things that go boom are so easy to make,
and there so many nice and easy to get poisons,
that would do just wonders.

just wondering

why in most of these stories, doesn't the kid go postal,
even juvie might be better in some cases.
things that go boom are so easy to make,
and there so many nice and easy to get poisons,
that would do just wonders.

Mixed Messages

Belle gives so many mixed messages, so she dumps all the pink letters in the trash, but not until she opened and read them all n I bet not one had Bill's name on the envelope when I was 12 Ma asked me if I wanted to be a girl I answered no n she pretended to believe me biggest mistake of my life don't miss your chance Bill k-jo

I was lying down minding my own business when life came by and drove right over me

Well ball is in his court

Well all I can say is that, Bill, don't let other people dictate who you are. Who cares if you do like dressing up once in a while as a girl, or if you did act like a girl for a while due to the play? Just claim it is a side effect of being in-role so long and be firm in saying who and what you are. You should not be railroaded into a sex change even if you had like being a girl. If you must bring transsexualism into play, there is a reason this is called a Real Life Test and you just found it was not for you. End of Story.

Kim