Sweet Dreams-43

Printer-friendly version

Sweet Dreams-43

Chapter 43

It’s the first time that I’ve been to a home game and I’ll have to say that it’s exciting. I’d never had pegged myself for a football fan but here I am sitting in the seats set aside for the players family and the players girlfriends.

Despite how I’ll be going to the dance after this well its two hours after this I’m dressed like a fan or my version of a fan.

My new do is messy manageable so it’s under a turned backwards team ball cap and I’m wearing my inserts and a push up bra that gives me some girl bounce for when I’m up and yelling my head off.

I’ve got one of Alex’s jerseys on over my goth styled black glove ended sweater and matching leggings but I’m got one of the team cheer skorts on and a plastic megaphone cone, and a set of thunder sticks that I got from the garage from apparently the last time Alex’s team had made a run at taking state. Heck I’ve even got some pom-poms.

And in between cheering along for the team and loosing my shit and screaming everytime that Alex has the ball or makes a good pass or play I’m cheering on our cheerleaders. Actually I managed to talk a few people to get in on doing that with me. I never thought that I’d be ever pro-cheerleader either but these girls are dumb like the stereotype they have to keep a B average grade to even stay in the squad and there’s a lot of hard training to do what they do.

I know that some of them in some places deserve the stereotype and out of the entire squad there’s like six here that don’t really socialize with the others except for when they have too and are part of the whole better than clique…

Yeah the ones that looks down on me…that bunch.

Oh and during our little make over session we came up with calling them the Chanelles…because their hoity-toity and they think their shit smells like Chanel No5.

But otherwise the cheerleaders are a pretty good bunch of girls doing this because of stuff I never figured. Like if you get too “Big” for some of the dance classes they’ll cut you, the same for figure skating and gymnastics…so if you loved that kind of stuff and don’t fit the social model for those things then you can always try out for cheerleading.

And then there the fact that it looks really good on a college application too. The community activities and fundraising and all of that…

Oh a good idea just hit me and I file that away into my phone. [Why don’t all the teams and clubs raise the money for each other as a whole?]

I didn’t want to forget that and with the different interests going on here we could do something new. When was the last time that you seen any of the sports teams raising money for the other stuff like the debate team?

Oh Alex has the ball again!

It was one of those interception things too…sometimes they get Alex and two other guys to play both offense and defence and I think the coach did that with them because Alex at least has anger energy…he’s not a violent guy but I think being able to tackle someone every once and awhile helps him.

But the other team did a thing called a buttonhook? It was some thing like that and when the other teams quarter back went to make the throw Alex never went for the QB or the receiver but he ran at one of the other guys and shoved him…pushed him I don’t know the technical differences but as the guy went off balance used him like a set of stairs to get enough air and to catch the ball in mid pass.

But he landed cleanly and he was open and that’s when he ran the ball!

I mean this is a great thing anytime it happens but it gets better and better as he keeps getting more yards and…and…

“Touchdown!!!”

“Ohmigawd!” I’m jumping up and down and hanging on April’s arms and she’s holding mine and we’re screaming and jumping up and down enough for Adam to winch and cover his ears.

I…I don’t get to be this happy, or I never used to ever get to be this happy and I’m just being the girl I should be a little bit. I’m wanting it more and more because I’m tired of hurting and feeling guilty when I’m not and I’m so sick of just hiding.

I…

Oh screw it.

I kiss April and Adam on their cheeks and I run through the seats and down the stairs to get as close as I can but it’s not close enough…I hop up onto the concrete wall and take my flats off and walk barefooted down the edge of it beside the players tunnel. I’m getting yelled at to get down, be careful and one of the Chanelles throws some popcorn at me…skank… but I keep going until I’m at the corner.

I put two fingers to my lips and I whistle long a sharp at the guys and some of the ones from the bench run over and I just jump and let them catch me. “Thanks guys!” I yell and I’m running as they stand me up all the way over to Alex…

He calls a time out despite what anyone might have to say about it he calls a time out when he see’s me and he jogs over to me tearing off his helmet and I jump up into his arms and we’re kissing…we’re kissing and I’m running my fingers through his sweaty hair and it’s good…damned good.

Then we’re forehead to forehead him holding me still in his arms bare feet and all and me with my shoes in hand.

“You’re crazy Hunter…”

“I’m in love Alex…”

“So am I…”

“You’re amazing Hunter…no other girl would do that…”

“Good…” and he kisses me again and there’s cheering being whipped up by our side and Todd who’s up in the announcement booth plays a bit of the course for Queen’s *Somebody to love.* and the other team is bitching and the other crowd in booing and I push off.

“You gotta get back to work mister…”

“Yeah…” He does that bite/taste thing like some people do after kissing like he’s savoring my taste and I’m backpedalling to the benches…

“Go kick some ass’s honey.”

“I love you Hunter!” He shouts it because he’s jogging backwards to his guys. But he shouted it and everyone heard it…

Called a team’s time out for this…and they might need it…the coach won’t be happy…but he did that for me…said…declared that for me in public!

Ow…my heart…if it was swelled any more from being in love then it’d likely explode.

I yell it out before he turns around… “I Love You Too Alex!!!”

I’m blushing because of the cheer from our side turned into a mass “Awwww…”

I get back to the benches and the coach is glaring at me. “You know we only get so many time outs in a game Ms. Williams? I hope this was worth it.”

I’m happy and buzzing from the love inside but I still look him right in the eyes. “Yessir I do…and Alex makes me feel like I’m actually worth something for the first time in my entire life…” I smile at Alex out there on the field and wipe some happy tears away.

Then I look him in the eyes and we stare at each other a bit and he’s pretty intense. “Linwood huh…”

“Yessir…”

He turns away. “It was worth the moral boost, besides you get me a water and the other team will think that I’m okay with you and Alex burning off a timeout.”

“Hey, anything for the team.” I get up and give him his bottle of water and he takes it from me with a big obvious smile and he let’s me stay on the bench.

I still cheer and scream my butt off as skinny as it is.

*** Alex……………………………………..

I knew she was coming and doing something nuts when I heard the crowd from just after my touchdown…I was actually helping the guy up that I used as a ramp to get at the ball. Not that I hurt him bad, I used his padding when I did it.

“Who’s that?”

I looked up and there Hunter was over to the edge of the seats up in the stands and then she’s getting up on the side of the wall beside the tunnel that leads back to the lockers…it must be a thirty foot fall and she just jumps up there without a care in the world shoes in her hands and walks herself all the way down to the corner.

What guy has ever, ever had a girl that’d be crazy and brave enough to do that for him?

“That’s my girlfriend…that there’s my heart…” I clapped him on the shoulder and I ran over and yeah I called a timeout to take just a moment to hold her…and kiss her and…

Part of me is just….burning…shining…I don’t have the words…but who has a girl that’d do that and not just the dangerous stuff but come to me…be in my corner cheering me and kissing me like that in public…

Ow…..My Heart.

And the way that she just openly screamed that she loves me too…

I get my helmet on and strapped and we take up positions and there’s this…there’s nothing more empowering that having someone behind you that believes in you that way.
I smile as I’m puffing out steamy breath and trebling for the start of our next play like a fired up race horse…

Hunter…..

Hell yeah…

***Hunter………..

The game ended really well and we kicked some serious butt and even the crowd was really into the whole celebratory deal too as we went through the post game stuff and there was a tail-gate party for our suppers in the school’s parking lot and most of use were staying right there at the school instead of trying to travel back and forth with the traffic and stuff for the dance.

I like the whole tailgating thing and even though we…well April just bought stuff it’s still a good time. I have a bit of everything actually starved since it’s late and this is the first thing since lunch and some popcorn from the game.

Hmm I don’t care for some stuff but out of all the stuff I tried I like the sausage dog thingy…it’s a Italian brat kind of sausage with all that fennel stuff and spices in it and they slit the sausage open when they give it to me and they put all these peppers that have been like cooked or fried with the skins off and they added in marinara to the peppers and use that as a topping with some diced fresh tomatoes and some shredded cheese and it’s that hot the cheese in melty by the time I eat it.

Turns out I think that I like Italian food.

The wife of the guy that made the hot pepper sandwich she made canolis. Oh fried pastry shells with a filling that has whipped cream and something called ricotta and mascarpone and crushed pistachios and grated chocolate in it…

I appal the Chanelles who are staring at me eating with die bitch die looks as I eat two and share my third by feeding Alex…funny how one’s middle finger sort of sticks up while holding a canolis for your boyfriend to eat.

Oops…

We kiss to and Jen and Cindy are creating a scandal and minor stink with then feeding each other and kissing too. Mostly it’s the conservative kids in the school and some of the parents but it’s mostly just dirty looks and quiet bitching.

The best thing about a public school especially one this fancy is the fact they are very PC…oh political correctness in the main watch word in places like this and honestly the haters in school might be like in the whole fifiteen percent so they’re very in the minority.

Most of the kids are actually of the type that really don’t care. Actually aside from some eagerly watching guys and the social types still hung up on two of the cheerleaders are lesbians most people are treating it like it’s not a big deal. I mean it isn’t seeing as we do have some gay and lesbian students anyways.

I catch a glimpse of Todd with a girl I don’t know but she’s the pretty side of high average and they’re eating and looking at his laptop. I give him a thumbs up before heading off to the girls locker rooms and start getting ready for the dance.

It’s chaos in there as every girl that’s sticking around and stuff to get showered and changed is here rather than go home and I hit the showers getting cleaned up and Cindy and Jen are actually my shields to keep from being found out.

They do this by necking for the most part and while not a lot of people having problems with that once the touches and petting starts most of the girls are either staring, or trying to look anywhere else.

And it’s official…

Jen and Cindy are my BFF’s

If there was ever a time that they could choose to betray and obliterate me for the way that I am it’s here and now. But it’s not even remotely in their heads…other than each other I can see…got your back there in their eyes.

I still get changed pretty quick and I’m okay once I’m in my underwear…it’s not that big that it’ll bulge out a tight pair of lycra panties…well a thong and I slip a pair of matching black lace panties over them.

Lotion with Skin So Soft, and use Secret Baby powder deodorant and just a small spritz of Juicy perfume.

I’m not going to be really over the top fancy.

I’m getting some looks though as I’m lotioning and starting to get dressed…stares… One of the girls on the squad points at me. “Hunter…Jesus Christ what happened?”

I’m looking around and Jen’s turned and she’s looking at me with a cloth in her hand. “Another nosebleed….oh holy fuck….”

It’s the first time I’ve really shown anyone that much skin before and my scars are there out in the open for the world to see.

I blush a bit and just look at them all…I look at Jen. “I wasn’t lying when I told you that I went through hell before coming here.”

We all loose ten minutes or so in a cryey-massive-gloomp-fest. And I’m pretty sure that most of my deal with liking women might have been thinking I was always a guy psychosomatic thing because even with the pressure from the tight lycra I would’ve felt the stirrings of a boner if I was attracted.

With the sweet soft skin and the amount of full contact boobage in and out of bra all I got was…envious.

Every girl here or most of them is doing a mini skirt or hooker slacks or the little black dress. I go with a nice skirt mid thigh length and faded blue denim and black knit styled stay-up stockings and I have a nice pale blue t-shirt styled top that is cute but dressed down and plain with the nice bonus of showing off my black lace bra.

Hot undies, comfy yet nice clothes…I’m even wearing nice soft and comfortable ballet flats instead of heels.

I get my hair in order and it’s not colored, and my hair is almost always colored but I’m going for simple natural blonde but there’s a few other blonde highlights there now to give more depth to my Scandinavian pale blonde hair. I keep kept two long bits/bangs down to frame my face but the rest goes into a pony-tail. My make up is light just enough around my eyes to highlight them and stuff and some very light frosted pink lipstick and some clear lip loss to add some shine and protection.

The last thing is actually my black stretchy cotton gloves…like I said I have serious scars…but people have seen them and I have to live with them and I take the gloves and stow them in my bags.

I look in the mirror and other than I have to use falsies…I like who’s looking back at me.

I wait for the girls and we head out together and through the halls to the gym where our dates are waiting for us and I see Alex…

Freshly showered and shaved…his hair neatly rumpled…yeah it’s the style but he gets this little bit of curl there once his hair dries that’s really sexy…he’s just in dress shoes and really nice slacks and this fine clinging dark grey cotton sweater. That’s it…he’s a guy and sometimes simple and handsome just works really well with guys.

I smile and we walk up together and we Kiss….

Yeah Kiss with Caps…long and sweet and over and over again.

God he smells so good too…like guy mixed with hazelnut but little teases of wood and leather in his cologne…and Alex knows just the right amount too…enough to still smell him and the lingering smell of the soap that was on his skin and his shampoo….

Oh…shit…I actually feel my nipples get hard from it…

And the way that he looks at me…

“God I love your eyes Alex…”

He actually gives me a real smile and one of those Kisses again. “Well they’re your fault.”

“What…?” As in huh…what?

“I look in the mirror and I don’t see it but if you’re seeing it….it’s got to be because I’m looking at you…”

I’m just about doing the swoony melty thing when he leans in and he rubs noses with me in this sweet and cute Eskimo kiss before pulling me into one of those kisses that makes you lift a leg and the rest of the world get up on its tippy toes.

Sigh….My Heart.

up
212 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A real sweet dream

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

Hunter really is a nut but in a very good way. The whole calling a time out to kiss Alex was just sooooooo cute! After all the tears you had me in for the first ten or so chapters it really is just so nice to see Hunter happy. I'm sure thematically there will be other challenges to Hunter's world - stories after all need them - but for here and now it's just so rewarding to see the character have a good time. :-)

And simple and handsome always works well for guys. Well groomed, clean and smart... what more could a girl ask for? Oh yeah, a heart like Alex's to make the guy worth while appreciating.

A good, happy chapter. I loved the subtle change in the ending from 'ow' to 'sigh' my heart - it really summed up Hunter's contentment.



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Thanks Jemima:)

Hunter's very content right now and the public showing of love has her on cloud nine and after everything she does deserve some of it. Alex calling a time out for them to kiss...never been done in this school before and for a jock to do that...

Yeah...sigh:)
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Thank You

A good cup of coffee a warm quilt blanket and a new chapter to read makes the best sunday morning ever thanks Bailey.
Love and Hugs Hanna

Love And Hugs Hanna
((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))
Blessed Be
2889.jpg

Glad that you enjoyed this:)

It turned out really well and everything, still got more coming.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

"Sigh….My Heart."

Magic.

I feel like I'm running out of superlatives to describe how awesome this series is.

DogSig.png

Gosh thanks Dorothy:)

that works for me:)
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey...A Proud Big Brother.

Bailey Summers

Sweet Dreams 43

That...

was...

AWESOME!!!

Wasting a timeout for a smoochy session. Romantic. Yelling out their proclamations of love. *sigh*

The girls (her new BFFs) watching her back (or rather, blocking her front) in the shower, etc... Hunter bravely showing her scars.

*awesome hugs*
Lees

Thanks Lees!

Yeah I thought that the wasting a timeout in gave to do the smoochie session and the big I love you's was great too. this and how brave Hunter is with her scars and letting people know about them will show her in this light that might show her as a cut apart for student council elections.
*Awesome Angel Hugs Back!*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Still the best

Bailey You are still the best at telling us everything we need to hear in a story. Feelings, Emotions, Attitudes, Outlook.
Just the best!
Thanks for keeping this story alive and fresh.

Love ya Always

divider_001a.jpg
Danielle_O

"Life is pain, Princess ~ anyone telling you different is trying to sell you something."

Thanks Danielle:)

I'm really trying to keep this fresh and in the same feel even if things are getting better for Hunter. I'm really glad that You're still my stuff.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

love

what can you say to that, if you have it hold on to it.
great chapter, thanks

We all should hold onto Love:)

Great sentiment LoneWolf.
*Hugs and Howls*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

risky

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

I think the shower bit was a bit risky, even with her two BFFs running interference.
Avoiding it tho would have brought up questions too.
Good thing they had her back so to speak.

Other then that BIG smiles.
I'm really enjoying this story.

Yeah Littlewings you're right there:)

And that the girls having her back like that really showed Hunter just how deeply she and Jennifer and Cindy are as friends. I'll have to highlight that a bit maybe.
*Hugs for Pixie Dust*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Big game

cometh the big game cometh the big game hunter ooohh Bailey any chance Alex n Hunter'd be up for a threesome? k-jo

I was lying down minding my own business when life came by and drove right over me

Lone tackle

So I should try n tackle one or the other on their own, right? k-jo

I was lying down minding my own business when life came by and drove right over me

Hehe the idea of Hunter

Hehe the idea of Hunter looking like a semi goth cheerleader whilst she's screaming her face off is funny, I could actually picture getting all worked up.

Loved the finger at the Chanels

Thanks for sharing

Big hugs

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Some of them really hate that Hunter won't conform.

Mostly the Chanels...she's one of those people...she even let the two dykes out of their closet and the fact she's non-judgey popular bugs them too. They will not be enthused over her going for student council.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey.
The Godfather;)

Bailey Summers

A big little girl

Jamie Lee's picture

When little kids get excited they don't consider what they do to be not the cool thing, but just do what makes them happy.

Hunter is that little girl, finally, who doesn't consider some of the things she does to be not cool. She is so happy that all she sees is what she wants or wants to do.

Hunter running along that wall and then getting some of the football players to catch her after she jumps down, then Alex calling a time out to have a few minutes with Hunter, would have had most coaches seeing something other than red.

But what those two did in public fired up their team and the crowd. The question now is what reaction did April and Adam have watching Hunter? They saw a free spirit finally be who it really is, unencumbered for the first time in her life.

Those who turn their noses up at her don't realize they are missing an opportunity to know a terrific person. A person who went through a hell some believe she'll end up in. They get their noses out of joint before understanding why Hunter acts as she does.

Perhaps those becoming target practice dummies for low flying pigeons should try going through her hell and see how they fare.

Others have feelings too.