Belle of the ball 20!

Printer-friendly version

Ha for once I don't start off with that saying. Yes! I'm sure people are tired of hearing "I can't believe"...darn it!

Mom and dad came in after about 2 hours long after we had finished our homework. They had this look, so did Sam and I actually, and we knew that they had not only discussed things in the back seat. That night as I got ready for bed mom stopped by and tucked me in again. She didn't say anything but then again she didn't have to I could feel it. She loved me without condition. It was enough. Dad waited at the door just leaning on the frame and I saw him envelop mom as they closed my door.

I slept pretty well even though I had vague memories of a dream where the doctor was chasing me with a scalpel as large as a baseball bat and Barb beside him with a mascara brush of the same size. Strangely the dream didn't bother me till I thought about it afterwards. I did wake up with junior calling for attention. Glad to know I'm still very male where it counts.

Mom came into my room and picked out a white bra for me to wear today because of the uniform blouse being slightly see thru. I looked at it and seriously thought about trying to tear it before I sighed and just put on the stupid thing. It is still disturbing that I a boy have to wear such a feminine garment with purpose.

Mom did ask me if I wanted to wear the blouse to school with the sweater overtop and my one single black skirt and flats. I just looked at her and she said "perhaps not. Just checking." It was like some sort of test that I either passed or failed, if only I knew what the test was. I grabbed a pair of black panties to wear though as I seem to end up in something Belle often lately which is perhaps why she suggested the outfit. I grabbed a pair of my black jeans with the holes in the knees with threads hanging out. A new tshirt and the same Metallica tshirt as yesterday.

I did help Sam with her makeup today and for once manage to not get any on myself. I did seem to be getting the hang of it, not that I wanted to, and could get her face done in a few minutes. Mom shooed me out to help her get dressed. At school I helped unload Sam making sure to keep my bag and the uniform garment bag free of the car. Wasn't gonna have a repeat of yesterday.

As we approached the school doors I saw Barb and Dawn ahead of us and waved. Barb took one look at me and ran inside the school. Dawn was waiting for me as we got there. She had a small bag in one hand. As I approached she tossed the bag at me before I could ask what it was. I caught it but didn't know what it was and wanted to ask.

"Dawn wait a minute. What is with the bag and why.."

"If you know what's good for you you will fix your face before coming near us." and with that she walked into the school. I had no idea what she was on about but Sam took the initiative and opened the bags little zipper. I know I shouldn't but I was curious.

"You've got to be shitting me!" yep its makeup.

"Mmm nice shade of lippy. Oh this eyeshadow pack is totally your color!"

"Your not helping!"

"Relax lil bro I'm just messing with you."

"But what does it mean?"

"It means that they will only allow you to be Belle around them. Not that I would suggest actually wearing it but you could at least find out what is going on."

I knew what she meant. But this would mean purposely being Belle just so that I could talk to them. Did I want to do that? The memory of Barb's kiss told me I had to know why. But I'm a guy. This is way over my head!

I spent most of the day in classes not really paying attention as my mind twists around that tiny bag in my backpack. Should I wear it just to talk to them? Should I toss it back and tell them off? But then what of the kiss? My mind supplies all the details in torment of the good or bad of doing one or the other all day. I try at lunch to just give it back but neither Barb, Dawn, or any of the girls are there. I guess they went out to the yellow arches.

Before my last class I rush off to my locker as we got out 5 minutes early. I open my door and think I must be nuts to do this but I have to know. A few minutes in the washroom and Belle is back. Just not wearing any makeup it will have to do. I have the deportment class after school anyways so getting changed into the girlie uniform isn't that big a deal really.

Sitting in my last class with my thighs sticking to the plastic school chair I contemplated if this was a bad idea. The guys in class are of course seriously trying to not watch me and watch me all in the same way. I mean yeah the skirt is short and the blouse leaves no question that I'm wearing a bra at all. The blazer manages to keep me warm but just barely. I forgot the sweater as I really don't find it that comfortable. The class bell signalling the end of the school day finally happens. I make my way out of class totally missing that I walk with the wiggle and manner from deportment class.

Waiting outside for me is the two people who have so far kissed me. Jason with this lost look in his face and Barb who is smiling like crazy. I do not know why these two only see me as Belle and not Bill but there is things I have to know. I ignore Jason and grab Barb's arm for a walk. The idiot follows like a lost puppy. At least he gives us some room.

"Barb I have one question. Why the kiss?" as I say this I reach into my backpack and remove the small bag of makeup. I try to give this to her but she hides her hands behind her back.

"Belle that is your makeup we got it just for you. Keep it. Please!"

"Barb despite appearances I am a guy. Belle is not a real person. I can't wear makeup just to make you happy. It's not who or what I am."

"Your real to me."

"But..."

"No please listen Belle. I noticed you the first day of school hiding behind that facade of Bill and it hurt. When I finally saw you emerge from your Bill cocoon it was like watching sunshine envelop you. You are so beautiful as the girl you are and yet..."

"Go on" I have no idea why I just said that.

"I knew that a part of you was boyish and I ..feel for you."

"Feel for me? As in you have feelings for me?" like lust, puppy love, want to have sex.. drool ... wait head in the game pay attention!

"I .. don't know. I do know that everytime you try to hide as Bill again it hurts me. But seeing you as Belle like you are right now.. It's so right. Oh I'm babbling."

"Oh I don't know babbling is kinda cute from you." Lame!

Barb stops me and turns me towards her and she steps up on her tip toes and kisses me again. Not on the lips this time just the cheek but still.

"Thanks for being beautiful for me Belle." and she walks away with this sway to her hips that gets junior revving up. I'm still standing there when the idiot walks up.

"That was hot Belle! So have you thought about our..."

"F**k off Jason!" junior has retreated so far now that I'm in danger of changing sex spontaneously. I walk away from him as fast as I can towards the opposite doors leading to St Mary's.

"Love you Belle Throne!" He yells behind me. When I look up yes everyone in school heard it. I just put my head down and plod on while my face turns brick red not from shame but anger. Sam is waiting for me at the door with her coat on over her skirt and blouse. Yes she wore something not too different from what I'm wearing right now. Mom and dad are supposed to pick us up from my deportment class for the doctor's.

I'm still very mad as I grab her chair and push it with some force. Actually just pushing it across the lawn, which is not all that easy before I get to the cement path allows me to work of some of the frustration. Once we are on the path again I stop pushing as hard and it is then I notice that Sam releases her deathgrip on the chair.

"Should I ask?"

"Jason."

"Oh no what did he do?"

"'I luv you Belle Thorne' infront of the whole school." I said it mockingly and Sam started to giggle at it.

"Sam that's not nice."

"Oh Bill you sure do ...this will be a hot topic tomorrow at school."

"I know believe me I know. Can I kill him or something?"

"No but you should do the lets be friends thing."

"I was going to but well things with Barb happened."

"Yeah.. So...?"

"Barb has.... feelings for Belle. But loathes Bill." That sent Sam laughing hard all the way to deportment class where Ms Bain was waiting for me again. She took over pushing Sam for me, which I was actually grateful for as these shoes, I wore the black flats, have no grip and the sliding was killing my calves.

Sam sat on the side of the class watching me make a complete ass of myself with the stupid book. I hate that book with a passion now. She did seem interested in some of the other stuff discussed during the class on bearing and how speaking like a blonde bimbo, their words not mine, and speaking like a lady is just a matter of choosing the right words.

That part of the class was interesting and even when I am just Bill I think it will help me. The rest of the class goes by quickly and even Sam makes the little curtsey bob in her chair at the end. The girls in the class linger as they want to talk with the Thorne sisters, groan. Which Sam is more than happy to do while we wait for mom and dad to show.

Mom eventually shows up looking rushed as she thanks the girls for watching us as they got caught in traffic before she pushes Sam out amid many a small hug and waves goodbye. Seems Sam has made a few new friends which is nice it can't be as easy as she makes it look being stuck in that chair. Dad is parked right out front with the blinkers on waiting for us and smoothly picks up Sam and deposits her in the back seat while mom and I crawl in from the other side. I actually got my feet in together without hitting anything. I then I groaned to myself as I realized I was proud of getting into the car like a lady.

The drive to the clinic was frantic as dad was doing his impression of a race car driver all the way there. I was glad for the seatbelts. Sam wasn't doing so well for the ride as from the look of it her former boyfriend had done something close to this when she got hurt. If it wasn't for mom telling first, then yelling at him to slow down I was sure Sam was going to toss cookies.

We parked quickly as most of the lot was empty it being after hours. Mom and I got a wiff of burnt rubber as we got out and the look on mom's face was priceless. I just knew dad was in so much trouble tonight. I did not giggle. Boys don't giggle it was a cough. After we got inside and mom did something to dad with a touch I saw him suddenly go from a grin to that look he gets when mom is pissed at him. Again I did not giggle though Sam did. We didn't have to wait long at all before we were called up by a slightly confused nurse. She started to mouth a Bi sound, stopped did a double take, and then started again.

"Thorne?"Mom nodded"Follow me please."

up
218 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Dratted cliffhangers

So we have a mystery here. Clearly Bill's hormones are active as he is apparently getting morning wood. Can't be a hermaphrodite as there is no vaginal opening. Weird pill side effects is still a possibility of course. I look forward to finding out the medical whatnots of Bill.

Sounds like Barb is a lesbian or maybe even bi but she does not like a 'butch' lesbian if I were to guess. Or is it she likes girly guys?

I think he is doing a bit better holding his own now but will his desire for Barb lead him into more trouble :)

Thanks tels.

Kim

Bill's hormones

WillowD's picture

Early on in the story Bill visited the doctor and got a prescription for something to remove the fake breasts. They also picked up vitamin pills, which Bill says he takes each day faithfully. During that visit the pharmacist, who "knew" Bill was trans, was puzzled that there was no prescription for hormones and blockers. It's my suspicion that Bill's vitamins are actually the hormones and blockers. We'll see.

Belle of the ball 20!

Bill needs to stop being Belle and NOT let anybody bully him into being Belle. Maybe he should go to the principal about the problem.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Oooh

I cant wait to see the next one :D

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

"Thanks for being beautiful for me Belle."

Well, that's going to make things harder for Belle to go back to being Bill, at least full time.

I know what's causing the breast growth, but I'm not telling ....

DogSig.png

Well that figures...

I knew it was Belle that Barb wanted and not the boy within. and I see we finally make it to the doctors office. I wonder what revelations await us there. As Tante walks past little Jaci's room she hears a rather loud repetitive TAPPING. She stops and slowly opens the door to see little Jaci all rested up from sleeping most of yesterday, furiously tapping on the keys of her Barbie laptop, and mumbling something about some girl named Belle and no popcorn from some girl named Taarpa and and and..... Tante slowly closes the door, shakes her head just a bit and continues to walk to the kitchen to make breakfast.... (Hugs) Taarpa

Good new chapter do we get to

nikkiparksy's picture

Good new chapter do we get to find out bill's problem's at the Dr's next chapter as that has me puzzled.
think those Deportment classes need to go or will be hard too de-feminise himself as by the sound's of it he has alway's been acting girly..
Jason need's to be de fanged but will belle want to go with Barb as that will be the cost of a relationship Looking forward to the next chapter :).