X-Why-Me...Chapter 8

Printer-friendly version

X-Why-Me…Chapter 8

Chapter 8

It was a few stares and a bit of quiet for the rest of the bus ride home. She got off the bus with Angie. She shouldered her backpack and started up the lane. Angie wasn’t too long coming up from behind huffing from trying to catch up.

“Hey…”

“Hey, how was you’re day?”

“Not as interesting as yours.”

“So you guys heard it too huh?”

“About how my sister’s a lesbian?”

“Yeah…that’s what’s going on.”

“Is it true?”

“No…I’m friends with Kira and people don’t like her because she’s great looking and cool and she’s from California so the so called cool kids are threatened. No…the cool girls are threatened because I’d say every guy in school was drooling over her all day.”

Angie frowned at that in a sort of sour way. “She’s not even in my classes, or in my lunch break or nothing but all the guys were doing were trading phone shots of her.”

“See…jealous. I just want to be her friend Angie. She’s not the kind of person that’d hang around with someone like me okay?”

“There’s nothing wrong with you Em.”

“Oh so not even if I was a lesbian?”

“Emily.”

“Angie.”

They looked at each other and Emily didn’t often tease her younger sib, she usually never had the chance or the ammo. She smiled and slowed down and stopped walking at stared at Angie. Looked her up and down.

Angie slowed and stopped. “What?”

“What if I was a lesbian?”

“I…I guess that’d be okay.” Emily was still staring at her.

“Good.”

“Good why?”

“Well…Angela…I definitely have a type…Kira’s taller than me, with a nice full bust…and you’re…”

“I’m what…”

“You’re a lot like that too.”

“Emily!”

Emily stepped up close to her. “What…you are and you’re hot Angela…and it’s not like we’d be messing with kids and stuff because it’s not like I can get you pregnant.”

“Emily!!!”

Emily made kissy faces ay Angie. Who shrieked and fast backpedaled from Emily. “No!, no, no, no!”

Emily bent over laughing and Angie sat there blinking at her.

“You!, you bitch!, I’m going to…”

Emily giggled and ran up the rest of the lane with Angie in hot pursuit. “I’ll get you for that!”

“Oh sure you will I’m the dyke? You’re the one chasing a girl!”

They ran up to the house and inside dropping their book bags off and made a series of dashes around the house until Angie tackled her in the living room.

“Ha, got you!”

She started to tickle and pinch her sister.

T&P was a nasty way of getting even, first you’re tickled into laughing too hard to really defend yourself then the tickler pinches you but you never know where since you’re laughing so hard.

Emily saw only one way out after the fifth pinch.

She kissed Angie full on the lips.

If she had thoughts about what it’d be like kissing Kira…Angie wasn’t it. They both blinked at the kiss and recoiled away from each other with stereo. “Eeeewww!!!”

Emily grabbed some Kleenex and wiped her mouth while Angie grabbed a throw pillow and licked it like she was trying to scrub her tongue.

Then she hit Emily hard with it using a backhanded swing to the boobs. Emily went down holding her chest and seeing pain colors.

“Ow! Angie shit.”

“You Kissed Me!”

“You didn’t leave me any choice you weren’t fighting fair!”

“You Kissed Me!”

“I wasn’t fun for me either!”

“It wasn’t?”

“No! Yeech! It was like kissing all of Mary Kay.”

“Is not, that’s old lady crap.”

“Close enough, less is more little sister.”

“Then don’t kiss me!”

“It was a fucking joke.”

“That wasn’t funny it was disgusting.”

“Yeah it was Mary Kay.” She stuck her tongue out at Angie.

“What funny or disgusting?”

“Both.”

“So Funnigusting?”

“Funnigusting?”

“Laugh to you puke.”

“Angie…”

They looked at each other then they burst out laughing and ended up hugging and heading out to the kitchen.

Both parents were at the airfield working so most of the week supper fell to them and other chores. Angie started in of making a meatloaf. Their dad/step dad hunted and more so since the times got a bit harder. They did alright since planes and stuff were sort of a niche product but fuel went up and other costs so.

A pound of ground beef got two pounds of deer meat hamburger added to it. Yes three pounds of meat sounds like a lot but this would be supper and lunches for the next day or so.

Deer’s gamey so just by family tradition they added chopped up bacon into it along with bread crumbs and onion soup mix, some real onion, Worcestershire sauce and some eggs. Angie also tossed in some All bran too for both the flavor and the fiber.

Emily went out and she mowed the lawn and raked up the yard while Angie was cooking and then pulled some potatoes from their garden and carrots and let those dry a bit before going and getting a few wheelbarrow loads of wood from the shed and dumped them down the cellar doors. They had a wood and oil furnace in the other side of the basement from her room and they had lots of woodland on their property so it was a cheap way to clean things up and have some cheaper heat. A lot of people were going back to the older ways of doing stuff.

She got a basket and grabbed the potatoes and the carrots and some beets and headed inside to help make supper after she washed the veggies and them had a quick shower herself.

The potatoes were getting a mash skin on when they were done. The carrots were tip and tailed and put in a sauce pan. And the beets went in tin foil with some butter and salt and pepper to roast while the beet tops were added to some spinach from the fridge and would get done at the last minute.

They worked together and she made gravy off the juices that came off the meatloaf before they topped it with ketchup and a can of tomato soup. The gravy was just the juices with some A1 steak sauce and a beef bouillon powder then mixed with flour and some canned milk all whisked together and salt and peppered to taste.

Yes…if you’re cheap regular canned milk can be used to replace cream used in most sauces and a lot cheaper.

They usually just had whatever was in the house if they wanted dessert. With three girls in the house they had a lot of snack foods and stuff despite the fact they were all always watching their weight.

They did some laundry while stuff cooked and worked away at their homework until their parents came home.

It was pretty much a normal night and she ate supper with the family at the table. A standard of their house unless you had a very good reason. Then she settled in to watch some TV and some music videos while she surfed the net and checked her Face book.

Kira was definitely the talk of the kids here in town. Lies and insults were just starting and infighting with people that seemed to hate her for no other reason she was new and cool and threatened their hierarchy and then there was those that were talking about giving her a chance.

Then there was Kira’s own Face book page. “Kira Griffin”?

Griffin?

Emily wondered at that part since it wasn’t her last name but…oh wow it was her stage and screen name. There was no porn like a lot might have guessed but she had been in bit parts on several small TV shows nothing really mainstream and stuff but still…that and some modeling of some trendy urban clothes for the “Real-Sized” brand of clothes and some ski wear…it was more than anyone had really done here.

There was pictures and screen shots and even some clips there and lots of stuff for her modeling.

Then ping…she got a friend request from Kira.

She accepted and they talked and talked on chat until it was nearly midnight but it’d only felt like maybe an hour.

Kira must have gotten more friend requests but so far the only one from town…here was her.

Kira eve left her curious by saying. [Hey don’t eat breakfast I’ll bring it.]

[Okay.]

[Nighters Em.]

[Nighters?]

[Goodnight Emily, Sweet Dreams.]

She blushed at that and she went to bed a bit hyper and feeling oddly keyed up at the same time.

It was late or really early but Kira and more importantly parts of Kira’s anatomy woke Emily up. She had so vividly dreamed of touching and fondling Kira’s full big breasts and had woken up with her hands on her pillows.

God she ached…she’d never felt like this before and she was almost too hot, she was too hot and got naked in her own bed for the first time in her life.

The sheets were too much, too good, the feelings were just so stimulating being in the buff in bed…it was just so…college girl.

Her mind drifted along the naughty lines into fantasy…Her hands weren’t her hands as she touched herself…trailed fingers over her skin…cupped her small yet growing and aching breasts….Kira…Kira…Kira…toyed with her nipples played with them before she…she…slipped down and headed south…

Emily knew what she was doing…she had never really, really touched herself that much. She’d been scared of hurting something down there when they never knew what was wrong and she’d been plenty aroused before but this…this time she…

She knew she was smaller there and as she rubbed her sex Kira was lapping away but as she sank two fingers inside…Oh…oh…

“Oh…Kira…oh my fucking gawd…” The strap-on was so huge filling her up as Emily’s two middle fingers filled her and bottomed out inside of her.

“K..Kira..” She moaned as she pistoned her two middle fingers in and out of herself getting more and more wet and pleasure rippled through her body in waves. Her knuckle bumps riding over her strawberry sized clitty.

Her hips bucked and rolled naturally, involuntarily like and other girls and Emily rolled hard over face down as she felt a scream build inside her. Breasts aching and pressed hard into the bed she arched her hips free of the bed using her knees.

Kira had her face down in the bed ass up taking her from behind with the toy, toy, toy, toy…

“Kir…….ra…..” She screamed into the pillows as everything went electric-sex-camera-flashes through brain and body….!

She’d never masturbated herself to orgasm before.

She’d never even had an orgasm before.

She’d never sweated this much or panted this hard outside of running track.

Wow…holy moley big wow…an orgasm was one hell of a trophy.

And she’d never been so glad to have her bedroom in the basement.

Her Mom shook her awake. “Em…Em…Emily! Wake up you slept right through your alarm you’ve only got an hour before the bus gets here.”

She bolted up out of bed. “Shit!” And ran for her bathroom.

“Language young lady!”

“Sorry!”

“This room smells like sex!”

“Sorry!”

Emily double faced palmed in the shower. Her mother had smelled what she did last night. She was mortified, embarrassed and…

“I’m not washing these sheets young lady.”

“Yes mom!” Oh please stop.

“Use some baking soda in the wash water!”

“Yes mom!” Shut up, shut up, please just shut up she prayed.

“Next time use a towel!”

“Mom!!!”

She shrieked at her and washed hurriedly, and dried off fast and ran out and yanked the sheets off her bed so fast she nearly pulled the mattress off and ran to the washer and stuffed them inside and turned it on with lots of liquid soap.

Her mom gave her a look and had that smug parent smile on her face and tossed her the Febreeze. “Maybe you should get dressed?” then headed up stairs.

Emily cursed her way through things as fast as she could go. An hour, well an hour to get ready for school is really not nearly enough time for a teenaged girl.

She was panting and stressed and tired as she waited with Angie at the end of the lane to wait for the bus.

Angie was listening to her I-pod and looked at her.

“If you did lez out and had a sex dream about Kira what are you going to do when you see her this morning?”

Shock ran through Emily…she’d bee so busy she’d never even thought of that.

And then the bus was pulling up way too soon. Emily got on and noticed a few looks from some of the people that usually never bothered. It could be the way she was dressed or the fact she was getting associated with Kira.

She hated having wet hair, she barely really had time to get it combed right. And she was wearing a skirt for a change…well not a change she had wanted to. Had she wanted o look nice?

Skirt, fawn colored blouse, shoes instead of sneakers. But she was feeling the fall chill of no leggings or panty hose not that she owned panty hose. It was not her usual outfit.

The bus stopped at Kira’s house and the kids were all looking but trying not to look and Kira came up onto the bus.

Oh… Emily thought or rather her thoughts stopped at…Oh.

Kira was wearing these really expensive light brown knee high leather boots with a three inch heel, faded jeans that hugged her hips and everything else super tight but not in the embarrassing way that some girls wore them.

Of course not she’s a model.

She had on a light cream colored sweater that had a plunging v-neck that showed off those amazing breasts and her light coral pink bra, a high end bra too definitely Victoria Secret styled. She wore a fringed brown suede jacket that matched her boots and it all set off her blonde hair and her other touches were just amazing too from her light touch on her make up to the really nice but prolific earrings she was wearing and the cuff and bangle jewelry or the black stone wolf head pendant she was wearing on a black cord around her neck.

High end, casual, edgy, local too almost.

Emily felt her mouth get dry ad her breasts…she because so aware of her breasts. She’d ached in that last night way and she swore that her nipples were so hard they’d work their way through her clothes.

Kira had a take out tray of coffees? And her backpack over her shoulder and swayed and runwayed without even trying down to where Emily was sitting. The sheeple watched her, some now smiling at her some frowning and a few making room for Kira to sit now but instead she went to Emily and slid into the seat beside her.

She smelled so good.

“Morning.” Kira said smiling.

“Morning…you’re a model huh.”

“Was a model I only did it for a year.”

“Why just a year?”

“Couldn’t work it with my grades.”

“Oh.”

“Yep, breakfast?”

“Uhm…okay.”

Kira passed Emily one of the coffee cups thick waxed paper/cardboard types used by a lot of coffee places. It was heavy and it smelled awesome. She lifted the lid and saw this mess with what looked like apple pie filling on it.

“What’s this?”

“Kira Krunch Betty.”

“Huh?”

“Apple crisp but with granola instead of the oatmeal topping and instead of the thick bottom stuff I added in cereal.”

“Cereal?”

“Yeppers, some Cinnamon toast crunch and French toast crunch and just a bit of cream.”

Emily took the spoon she was offered and Kira took her own and settled her book bag so the tray was there with. “Coffees?” She asked. Kira nodded wedging her legs by her knees against the seat ahead of them.

Emily couldn’t take her eyes off the way that bunched up Kira’s breasts and it let her stare right into her cleavage.

She closed her eyes and crossed her legs over and over squirming a bit at the way the sight was making her feel.

She spooned some of the hot breakfast Kira had made to distract herself from the feelings she was having. Oh it was good, it was very, very good.

Hot crunchy granola clusters with almonds and dates all mixed in with the cinnamon and sugar from the cereal and the buttery almost pancake syrup from the other cereal all robed in hot apple pie filling and just enough cream to get you right in between the milk on cereal effect and melty vanilla ice cream.

She moaned around her spoon. “Oh…Oh Kira this is fantastic.” She was getting looks heck they were all getting looks as the smell was permeating the bus.

Kira smiled and it was so strong that close up. “Thanks it’s something me and a friend invented for cold surfing days.”

“You surf?”

“Not well but yeah a little.”

“Wow.”

“Not really I just lived close enough to the ocean to try it.”

“Still.”

Kira shrugged like all of these things she’d done didn’t matter at all with her and how cool it made her. She just ate her stuff and unlady like offered Emily. “Coffee?” with her mouth full.

Emily blinked and took the cup she offered. Didn’t she know how much more cool she was for not caring, for acting not perfect and normal? Looking down from her vantage point with Kira looking up at her that stunning face all the more perfect for the spoon in her mouth and the smile in her eyes Emily felt something seriously take this good? lurch inside her chest.

Oh god she was so into this girl. The head of feeling of a crush was definitely there. She watched Kira eat while she ate too and...

No one she’d ever known had made her or brought her breakfast before. Actually it was the first time she’d ever heard of it really. Well there was some kids that brought stuff into home room or the breakfast in bed thing but this, this was as out of the box as Kira was.

“Emily?”

“Hmm…Yeah?”

“You look really nice today.”

Emily blushed and smiled. “Thanks….you…you too.”

Kira look more that nice but Emily just wasn’t going to blurt out that she was beautiful, stunning, gorgeous.

And was the way Kira said it friendly or more than the friendly comment? It made her feel good all the same like when boys she liked said stuff like that. It wasn’t something that happened often either.

They sort of just smiled and shared breakfast like that all the way into school.

It was such a “sushi” moment right at the start of her day.

up
191 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice Chapter, Bailey

littlerocksilver's picture

Emily is definitely having some conflicts about her sexuality. I know it will be interesting to see how their relationship works out. I'm not sure about that Kira Krunch Betty, though.

Portia

Emily is definitely getting hit with her new sexuality.

And that's throwing her for a loop, but a good one? The Kira Krunch Betty is really more of a teen thing with all that cereal. But I've had apple crisp for breakfast before.

It's the relationship thing though, Emily had always thought of the lez stuff as sex and never really though about the feelings part of it and now she's touching a brave new world.

*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Mmm...

Extravagance's picture

So sexy! ^_^
Well done Mr Yummers. *HuggleSnugglePurrsoftlyintoyourearNuzzleyourcheekHappytailswish* <3

Mum needs to chill out though. There's nothing unusual about a girl jilling off in her bed.

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Mum's more amused than anything.

It's the first time her little girl's taken that step that other girls do. Angie's been ahead of Emily in this for months.
*Great Big Huggles.*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Kira Krunch Betty

Elsbeth's picture

Love her mom, apple crisp but with granola sounds really good. Great chapter. Looking forward to more of Kira ans Em

hugs

-Elsbeth

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.

Yeah and hot with a little milk or cream.

Some coffee or a good tea on the side:)
The Mom bit is so one of those mother daughter things that the dad's never hear about.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Coffeeeee.......

A girl friend coffee and Kira Krunch Betty in the morning it dose not get better than this.
Love it
Love and Hugs Hanna

Love And Hugs Hanna
((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))
Blessed Be
2889.jpg

Wow, are..

The sparks flying!
Great chapter, thanks

Definitely LoneWolf:)

Emily's getting definitely caught up in things.
*Hugs and Howls.*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Evil! Evil!

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

I was crying with laughter in that scene where mom had busted Emily and then made her clear up. That was soooooooo evil mom. Evil! Evil! *giggle*

The sexuality issues for Emily probably won't be quite as funny but Emily needs to find out who she is in so many areas. Lesbian, straight girl with a girl crush on the cool kid, bi? For Emily and everyone else at school even, those labels are going to be kinda important. Far more than they should be in a fair world.

Thanks for another fun chapter Bailey. :-)



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Mom catching her was a good scene:)

And she might flip if she found out all that girl funk was over Kira. Emily's definitely got a girl crush going on and it's making her really think/experience her sexuality now and being CAIS and being in this small town she'll have huge things to think about.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Emily is in for a wild ride

She has so much to deal with on her plate I worry if she will crash and burn.

First she was the older but slow to *blossom* sister.

Then she learned she wasn't even a girl but a male who by a cruel trick of her early development in the womb was male in genetics, female in mind and shape and nothing sexually, tragically incomplete reproductively.

So far sis has been good but I worry if in a fit of anger or whatever she might blurt out her sister's dangerous secret.

Then we have the sexy Kira who has brought out the first blush of desire in Emily.

But is she what? Kira likes to upset convention so is she straight but gay friendly? Lesbian, bi, what?

And sad to say most teen romances/crushes eventually end. Sometimes they end badly.

I can't see Emily lying to Kira so if they do get up close and personal she will be compelled to tell her all.

Will their friendship and possible romance -- so far only in Emily's mind but who knows -- survive it?

Another home run you hit for us readers.

I LUV sheeple.

John in Wauwatosa

P.S. Correction, I checked back and Kira told Emily she is pansexual and all but said she was hot for Emily or at least quite attracted.

She also said she had some cosmetic surgery, but not her breasts, those are natural, done when she had some *medical issues* taken care of.

Hum, is she ALSO a CAIS child? Only she got the total hottie package? Or am I seeing something that is not there? Whatever it was, I assume she will tell Emily at some point as she is so honest, unassuming and, well decent. I also wondered is she possibly a cousin or relations? But then Emily's short dad and her late vs Kira's early *blooming* seems to rule that out.
Wonder why they left California though? For Kira's safety? Or what? Opening a restaurant in no where's vill seems NOT a good idea. Why not in a highly populated state?

John in Wauwatosa

CAIS, PAIS and wot not.

Several years ago, one of our own wrote a story similar to this where a girl had been slow to develop and was found to be XY CAIS. No surgery was required. I think just some estrogen. I just have a feeling that it was substantially true

The downer was that she went and told her BF that she was a boy, and he dumped her. Well, I must say that making a disclosure like that never made sense to me. All her BF needed to know, or any other male, for that matter was that she could not have children. I think she engaged in major self destructive behavior.

I'm PAIS, and believe me, if there was any way I could turn that into female without surgery, I would have.

I agree John:)

there's a lot going on right now in Emily's life and it's not going to be easy but it will be interesting.
But...
Kira and Emily are not related.

Kira's medical stuff and surgeries will come up as will Emily's most likely.

Kira's family lost a lot of money in the market crash and the farm was willed to her father so to have a home they could afford they sold what they could to get clear of debts and took their savings to move there. But she did tell that to Emily:)

The diner wasn't in the plans until they saw it for cheap but that too will be told later on.

*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

a “sushi” moment ?

Okay, never heard that term before, but it was really cool moment, that's for sure.

DogSig.png

A Story Reference...

...to the reaction of students and faculty when Kira had sushi at lunch yesterday. I doubt that it would mean much outside of the context here.

Eric

O Story

Not sure wot you're on right now Bailey but you seem to be writin a lot of O's not that I'm complainin just wundrin if I need to switch my Ninja codename from wagtail to swallow I'd certainly glow if Kira told me I looked nice keep 'em comin x k-jo

I was lying down minding my own business when life came by and drove right over me

"Oh..." Is a great word and a good feeling storywise too.

I certainly see it a lot in life, where it might just be the written yet unspoken "Oh" to the plain conversational use to the longer drawn out erotic version.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Alive Alive-O

Really glad you're seeing lots of Os in your life xxx k-jo

I was lying down minding my own business when life came by and drove right over me

Bailey beautifies banality.

Girl rides bus home, does chores, sleeps, fantasizes, rides bus back to school. Mundane stuff, until you get your hands on it. Bailey, I swear you could make up something about a day in the life of a dust bunny and it would be fascinating.

I wish there was somewhere I could go, some sort of magical spa thingy where I could pay someone to do a make-over on my life. I'd pay whatever they asked if they could set me up as one of the positive characters from a Bailey world. Any one of them, from Emily to Jem. Hell, I don't care... stir them up and make me Jemily. I'm sure it'd turn out great for me and everyone who knows me!
.
.

Jeans and turtleneck_0.JPG
The girl in me. She's always there, often living
vicariously through Bailey's characters.

Another great one!

Lora''s right, even just mundane stuff takes on a special spark the way you write it. The dust bunny bit has been done though. Sir Mortimer(The dust bunny) had a long and august lineage...

Thanks!
Abby

Battery.jpg

Thanks Abby:)

I'm trying to give the little moments as much care as the bigger ones. All of your support and encouragement certainly helps me so much:)
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

I'd been meaning to read this

I'd been meaning to read this for a while, at first I wasn't sure I'd like it but as I've read I've found myself more and more hooked.

Now I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how things go for Emily, will she get with Kira, if so I can't see Kira accepting a closeted relationship, it isn't her style.

So after how Emily's mom took the news of Emily being CAIS how will she take news that her daughter is a lesbian or maybe Bi?

Great stuff, need more only problem is I need more of most of your stories, hows than clone project coming along? I think if I was a millionaire I'd have to pay you to sit at home writing 24/7 hehe.

Big hugs

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

I get this this feeling Kira

is a mtf or some sort of intersexing. She has a sort of gaydar twigging sense. Calm, cool, the attitude, her knowledge of intersexing conditions. I believe she came to Emily's small midwest town to "hide" after transitioning or some surgery. Anywhere to escape the bullying and threats from LA.

And Emily is wondering why she is falling for Kira so hard like this...

If she only knew.

Sephrena

ps: it's only a guess and strong gut instinct reaction from me :)

 
 
 
Life is too short to not take chance at Happiness!

Interesting....Kira's definitely

got people triggered and wondering for sure.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Re: I get this feeling Kira

Your comment about Kira maybe being MtF or intersexed damn near echoed my own thoughts after first reading about Kira.

If MtF, she was lucky enough to be put on blockers really early and possibly had some development before the hormones even started.

If intersexed, her family didn't mess her up as a baby, thus her body was able to develop as much as it has to this point.

There is also the possibility that Kira has some form of androgen insensitivity syndrome, whether complete or partial, it's hard to say.

Whatever the truth happens to be, Kira is a great character, giving the story some spice. I'm definitely enjoying rereading this, Bailey.