Belle of the ball 29

Printer-friendly version

I can't believe this keeps happening to me!

Here I thought that being a butler would make me look like a guy but no instead I look like a girl even more! The butler suit was tailored to hug all my curves even with the coat open like it is supposed to me. I just collapsed to the floor and started to cry I couldn't help it. It wasn't fair! Every time I try to be a guy lately fate steps in and I look more and more like a girl. I was sitting on the floor wearing pants that were far to tight to move in. I guess if I was a real girl it wouldn't have been a problem but I felt something go phweep on my lower back.

This was like the second time I ever wore girls pants that zipped in the back so I didn't notice anything till I all but ran upstairs to my room to take off the costume. I mean what else could I call it? Uniform for a guy no way! Uniform if I was a girl maybe but I'm definitely not one nor do I ever want to be one. I'm a normal guy and I like it that way!

Err almost normal the breasts, and yes I had to admit that they were breasts even to myself but don't let mom know that, gave away that I wasn't exactly like other guys. Of course having to wear a stupid bra doesn't help either.

So anyways after my panic attack I started to remove the stupid costume which I angrily tossed about my room. I couldn't seem to get the zipper to go down no matter how hard I tried. I really wanted the stupid pants off and I'm sorry to admit lost my temper and just tore the stupid thing off. The fabric is really strong so all I did was make a rats nest out of the zipper. It turns out the cheap plastic fine zipper had split on me. I wouldn't have even know that much had mom not followed me upstairs. She had been reaching to help me when I tore it. I got a bit of a lecture on that one.

"Belle how could you?"

"What mom? The stupid thing wouldn't zip down and I wanted out of this costume so I pulled."

"So typical of men!" Yes a compliment to my manhood!"However, young lady, you should be more careful with your clothes!"

"Mom I'm your son remember?" She looked at me from head to toe as I stood there in only my bra and the panties that gave me a smooth front. She did this twice before she moved to my bed and sat down. This was a bit strange even for her so I was curious and went to sit beside her.

"Be..Bill. I'm sorry! I have a bit of a hard time with all this. I was raised that girls were girls and boys were boys. Right now honey you look so much like a girl it's hard for me to see you as anything but my younger daughter. I know your really my son but I.." It was at this point I noticed that she was crying. I reached over and hugged her from the side. This had the effect of pushing my small boob against her arm.

"It's okay mom." Why did I say that? It's not okay, actually I should be totally freaking out that mom sees me as her daughter and not her son.

"No its not!" she exploded." Your my son and as your mother I should be able to see that and treat you as such. It's just everytime I see you lately all I see is a very pretty young woman. I have a really hard time to see you as a boy. I want too so bad but I can't! I have failed you as a mother!" Oh boy she is going emo. Time to get dad I'm way out of my depth here.

It did not take me long to put on a hoodie and loose jeans while mom sat on my bed sobbing away. She was using the pants as something to block me from seeing her. She didn't seem to move much otherwise except the shoulders where I can tell she was heaving in silent sobs. I hurried out of my room and down the few steps into the living room at speed, mostly because I missed a step and had to tuck and curl into a ball at the end. I didn't seem to have hurt myself aside from my tramped pride so I hurried to the back door not caring what was on my feet as I ran out to see my dad make me a small paper plate of meat.

"Hey sport nice to see my son again... Whats wrong?" He asked me as he handed me the oh so delicious smelling plate of meat. There was not much on the plate as eating real meat when your a vegetarian causes one to spend way too much time in the bathroom later when it has passed through your system. Trust me it's not a pretty sight or smell for that matter and your better off not knowing details.

"Moms freaking out in my room."I casually said while grabbing the plate of goodies.

"Fuck" Dads a man of few words. He hurriedly removed the last of the dead meat into a plastic container and closed the lid of the BBQ but left it burning. Its a good way to clean off the grill while at the same time it will keep me warm since it is a bit chilly out. Probably the last few days of warmer weather before it turns freezing cold. I sat there and enjoyed my meaty treat savoring each and every bite eating it slowly and sucking on the pieces till they fell apart in my mouth.

By the time I got back into the house with my sticky fingers dad had returned and turned off the grill while grabbing his plastic container, mom hates the smell of real meat, so he had to seal it away in the garage. Mom was a bit pale in the kitchen as I walked in, she was sipping on a cup of tea. She has this thing about tea it always has to be in a cup that looks like a flower, sorta I know bad description, but really it looks like a flower the way it curves upwards.

"Hey mom."

"Bill about earlier" clink goes the cup of tea into its saucer" I'm sorry honey. I'm so sorry.."

"Mom you once said to me" I can't believe I'm gonna give her words back to her. Then again cool!"it's water under the bridge or over the bridge or whatever. Lets just move forward. For me right now it seems to be the only thing I can do. If I think about it all too much it's overwhelming."Oh lets throw this other one in there too." After all it's a little thing that we shouldn't waste energy on."

That brought a smile to her face as she remembered how she had once told me that worrying about the little things is stupid and that all things are little things. With that she walked up to me and pulled me into a hug.

"How did you get so smart."

"Good jeans from dad though they are a bit loose on the waist."that cracked her up.

"Oh you..."another pull in for a bone crushing hug.

"Can't breath I wheezed." I didn't really have trouble but it fit to say it.

"I'm positive one day you'll grow to fill your dads jeans. Till the doctor can find out what is causing this I guess I have a part time daughter."

"Does this part time job pay well?" she cracked up again.

"Oh your so bad! But I believe my part time daughter is to make an appearance tonight in her butler uniform and should get ready with a nice bath with lots of bubbles and lotion."

"Aww mom do I have to?"

"Yes dear girls bathe more often than boys do and truthfully you stink of meat. Now hop to it young lady!" she said with a grin while giving me a pat on my behind. I didn't really want to learn or experience even more of girlhood even if it is temporary but what the hey I was kinda curious about having a bubble bath anyways. Last one I had I was a kid like maybe 5 years old.

Mom did come into the bathroom at one point and washed then conditioned my hair while I was surrounded by bubbles. The conditioner smelled faintly of some flowery scent. She left me a bottle of lotion to put on before she reminded me to wrap a towel around my chest. I had seen Sam do this a few times but I'm terrible at doing so. I eventually used my arm to keep the thing from dropping as I hurried into my room. I almost killed myself putting on the panties as I sort of tripped in them. The stupid bra was a fight that I eventually won... mostly. I'm not used to them and truthfully never want to be. Mom came in and with a few minor flicks here and there it was sitting much better. Then again she has had decades of getting to know all the tricks of bras.

Mom and even Sam spent time on working my hair into something I can only call poofy. My normally flatish hair on my head became something that looked bigger. Add the my makeup, can't believe I say that and mean it, and the pretty girl in the mirror by the name of Belle stared back. Because of what I did to the pants we, meaning mostly mom and Sam, decided that I would wear my one black skirt with black pantyhose underneath it. I also got to experience a silk slip. I got to tell you that experience was thrilling. If little bill had not been trapped behind a stiff panty panel and then pantyhose overtop he would have totally been standing at attention. It took me a while to get used to the feel and not have to run to the bathroom to try to relieve pressure if you know what I mean.

Sam insisted that I should wear heels with the outfit. I argued that I didn't need them. I lost the argument and ended up wearing a pair of Mom's sky high heels. They said it was a simple 1 1/2 heel and to stop being a baby about it. Still feels to high for me. The look on Dads face when we all come down eventually was priceless. Oh that well mom and Sam also got all dressed up in fancy dresses for the fundraiser. I didn't help them put on the dresses just helped with makeup. I did get to carry the dresses from Sam's overflowing closet back and forth a few times while she was still sitting on her vanity chair in a robe though.

Samantha's dress is a blue strapless thingy with a skirt that sticks out a bit from the hips but sitting down covers her knees. She called it fusia or something like that. Mom wore a two piece off white suit that is made of a shiny material with some faint flowers all over it. The suit pulls in at the waist and then flares out a bit to the sides over the skirt but the skirt looks fairly tight to walk in. Okay so I'm not an expert in woman's fashions or the names for them. I'm a guy what do you expect?

"Ah my three lovely ladies" dad said while raising his lower arms a bit. Mom walked up to him and gave him a peck on the cheek pushing a giggling Sam ahead of her. I was busy looking around for the third lady though before I remembered me Belle ugg.

"Are you ready for this son?" Dad asked me with a hand on my shoulder.

"No but how hard can it be?"

up
243 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

"No but how hard can it be?"

giggles. Never, ever say that. The universe will get you for it....

Mom's freak out was the perfect antidote to those who are saying she's trying to force this change.

DogSig.png

I think Bill knows that

WillowD's picture

but he probably figures that the universe will get him anyways, whether he says that or not.

Jeans loose at the waist

looks like Belle's hips are showing a little girly development too?!
This story remains fresh with every installment - **Sigh**

Words may be false and full of art;
Sighs are the natural language of the heart.
-Thomas Shadwell

"No but how hard can it be?"

Elsbeth's picture

Famous last words, looks like Bells body is developing, good chapter :)

-Elsbeth

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.

Belle of the ball 29

Now that that butler costume needs new trousers, Bill can get black jeand to replace them and tell that teacher that HE is a BOY, not a GIRL.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

She's probably innocent BUT to play Devil's Advocate here...

... mom's freak out was the perfect ploy to guilt her son into becoming Belle for her YET AGAIN!

I don't think she is a bad mom but she has some flaws. She knows how much calling him Belle hurts yet she keeps making the same mistake day after day. Then right after she admitted this and she cries, she gets him into a dress, make-up and heels!

WHY MUST he be Belle UNTIL the doctors find out what is going on?

WHY?

But then why does he give in too easy?

I guess being a good kid, a polite one who steps in when needed he deserves to be punished!

Why doesn't he simply say NO to these people who are using Belle to THEIR advantage and not HIS? This sexy female butler costume was extremely presumptuous on their part and isn't Bill/Belle UNDER 18?

Even IF Bill turns out to really BE Belle, physically and genetically, IE an intersexed girl, I still think she should distance herself from these so-called do-gooders and we-know-best -for -you -dear-Belle people. And she or he needs a restraining order on that idiot boy from the play and his even more delusional aunt. Or a permit to shoot them as vermin.

-- grin --

Bill/Belle is too good, too decent for his or her own well-being Sometimes you need to be yourself first and ignore what others need or expect, of you. That is not being selfish. That is being true to yourself.

John in Wauwatosa

P.S. Dad is still in hospital being treated for an infection oral antibiotics were not controlling. So far so good but he is bored out of his skull.

Though seeing as he likes to talk worse than I do -- yes it IS possible -- they will cure him quickly. Not for his sake but for their sanity!

-- snicker --

Give um hell, dad. ** Army Corps of Engineers, 1945-46.

John in Wauwatosa

Ok, so let me see what was this...

Belle story about? Oh yeah, thats it. A boy that looks so much like a girl that everyone treats him like a girl, dresses him like a girl, and talks to him like a girl! Its been so long, that thing I've been feelin', I must have been going threw Belle withdrawal! (giggles Taarpa). Thanks Jaci for the new chapter sweetie, but please don't make us suffer from that terrible affliction again. Funny thing though, most boys can't wait to get into girls pants, and Bill here can't wait to get OUT of them! (LOL) But seriously how hard is it to buy a pair of boys black pants! Gees, you'd think they were never invented or somethin'. So Jaci dear, what's next for our heroine? Lets get tap tap tappin' on li'l barbi there young lady! Sending some popcorn & cola! Munch munch slurrp! (Hugs) Taarpa

Bill-fold

Poor little bill the price to pay for bein a part-time daughter always wondered wot a bill-fold was keep the fun flowin Tels x k-jo

I was lying down minding my own business when life came by and drove right over me