Jaci and Dottie - Halloween

Printer-friendly version

Lil Jacilynn stomped into the housedoor after being out trick or treating for only 10 minutes. Hey eyes were almost overflowing with unshed tears as she removed the piece of black cloth covering her eyes. Tante Drea came into the living room to see who was in her house. Her own costume as a sexy witch missing only her hat and her other eye done in a smokey sexy look missing. She took on look at her young charge and instinctively rushed to Jaci's side and pulled her into her lap for a hug.

"What are you doing home so early Jaci? We you not with Mr. and Mrs. Henderson trick or treating?"

"I was but people were making fun of my costume." Sniffle

"Sweetie are you sure maybe they were complimenting you instead?"

"No they weren't!" sniffle"They all wondered which girl baddy I was?"

"Well I guess..."

"It's not fair! I'm obviously a boy dressed as Darkwing Duck and they wondered if I was some villaness from Buffy!"

"Sweetie how many...Uhm look sweetie maybe people are not ready to see you dressed up as a boy. Maybe it would be best if you went with that other costume.."

"Tante I'm a boy! I can't dress up as Sailor Venus!"

Tante drea spent a good 10 minutes consoling an upset Jaci before she convinced her to go to her room and try the other costume. She knew that Lil Jaci would have no problems passing as the cute girly hero from that older cartoon. She did wonder where Jaci had gotten the Duck costume from. She had to admit though that if the costume was on a boy they might have figured it out.

Taking care of lil Jaci was a chore. She may have been born with male looking genitals but she was no boy. Everything she did, from her smallest mannerism, to the way she talked screamed girly girl. The poor thing couldn't even wear pants of any type but still she tried to act like she was a boy. At times it broke poor Andrea's heart to see how hard the girl tried to be a boy. That thought was broken by, once more, the front door opening and slamming. Before she knew what was going on a pink and winged blur was in her lap sobbing into her breasts.

"fuffle luffle muffle shuffle!" was the noises the golden glitter covered girl in arms spoke deep into her chest. Pushing the little girl back with her arms Drea, to her friends, gazed upon her other charge. Dorothy was almost the opposite of lil Jaci. Where Jaci tried to be a boy Dottie tried to hard sometimes to be a girl. Although neither of the girls would ever be mistaken for a boy, Dottie's biggest problem was self confidence.

At times she was a normal girl of about 11, the same age as Jaci if a month or two younger, normally playing with her barbies in a pair of shorts or jeans. She did wear a short demin skirt from time to time but always with a plain tshirt. Jaci had been successful in getting Dorothy to wear a dress from time to time though. Currently she was dressed up as Disney's Tinkerbell.

"What's wrong Dorothy?" she asked the openly crying girl.

"Jaci ran off and there was some boys and I got scared!" ah yes Dorothy's other problem. The girl had an intense fear of boys after a rather nasty man had abused her a few years ago. Thankfully the man in question was serving a long prison sentence.

"Dorothy boys look at girls all the time. You should take that as the compliment that most boys intend it to be." Dottie just nodded and her crying slowed down.

"Jaci is in her room putting on her Sailor Venus costume. Why don't you go help her while I finish getting ready and then I'll take both you girls out trick or treating alright?"

"K" not even a word from Dottie but the meaning was understood.

With that a still sniffling but not crying Dottie trotted off to Jaci's room. Drea got up and returned to her own room where she sat at her vanity to finish applying the smokey eye look to her other eye. She was still fairly new to makeup herself having spent far to much of her own life fighting the inner demons to be the woman she knew deep in her heart she was born to be. How she ended up taking care of two younger trans girls as her very own still bewildered her mind.

She was still working the mascara into her lashes when a sudden commotion from the direction of Jaci's room reached her ears. This was followed shortly with a racing Tinkerbell running into her room with her arms full of dark material. She in turn was followed by Sailor Venus complete with the big red bow in her long auburn hair, the only flaw. Her modest sized small b cup breasts were made to look somewhat smaller under the costume but still leaving little doubt that the girl had some. This was a marked contrast to Dottie whose almost flat chest with its two small triangles made some people guess that she was much younger girl than she looked.

"Give me my costume Dottie!"

"No! Your wearing your costume this is just rags that should go in the garbage!" teased Dottie back. The two girls raced around the room laughing in spite of themselves.

"GIRLS!" Drea managed to say it without yelling just using a strong voice. Immediately the two girls stopped what they were doing and managed to look guilty at the same time.

"Dottie bring me that! Jaci sit on my bed!" Dottie shuffled along to Drea and deposited the remains of the Darkwing Duck costume into her waiting arms. Jaci went over to the bed walking with her unnoticed but strikingly feminine walk to the bed and sat down after running her hand under her skirt, another unconscious gesture.

"Go sit beside Jaci Dottie."

"Yes maam!"

The two girls sat on the bed being quiet while Drea finished her makeup. Or almost as after a minute Dottie said sorry to Jaci and the two hugged each other from the side.

"So what you think?" Drea asked when she was finished by standing up and opening her arms with a flourish at herself.

"So pretty!" Uttered Dottie.

"Shouldn't you have a wart on your nose or something?" Jaci asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"A wart! Why I'll tickle you my pretties!" Drea said with her wicked witch of the west voice. This made both girls eyes open wide before they both squealed and ran from her room. Drea looked after the two girls and shook her head from side to side as she could not figure out how Jaci managed to be able to run in her 1 in pumps with such ease. With a chuckle of her own she grabbed her witches hat and the bat shaped purse off the vanity before leaving her room and shutting off the light.

"Are you girls ready?" Drea asked the two giggling girls waiting by the front door with their plastic pumpkin bags for candy in their hands.

"Yes Tante!" they chorused in unison.

"Then lets go knock them dead!" Andrea smiled as the two excited girls walked out ahead of her.

Forgotten on the edge of the vanity was the Darkwing Duck costume.

up
97 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A new Jaci and Dottie Story!

My goodness, its been a while, hasnt it? Nicely done, all three characters show their strengths and weaknesses. Hugs from Dottie.

DogSig.png

I do love these. All the

I do love these. All the characters are wonderful, as well as their real world counterparts. Smiles, Jenn.


I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair

I love 'em too!

On the one hand, I wish I coulda read these stories when they'd been written. On the other hand, I'm havin' so much fun readin' 'em now! :D

I love darkwing duck! a dark

I love darkwing duck! a dark hero ^^

I've also secretly watched sailor moon when I was younger, too scared to admit how much fun the series was and secretly wishing I could turn into a magic girl :p

grtz & hugs,

Sarah xxx

When there's trouble...

Andrea Lena's picture

...you call DW? Nice to get some literary time; things look very dim indeed in real life regarding tante Drea...oh well! (PS...I'd settle for being called a witch with a b in real life, you know?)

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Hallowducky

Sometimes fear I'm forgotten on the edge of vanity but thanks for the giggles Tels k-jo

I was lying down minding my own business when life came by and drove right over me

Ah, memories of classic cartoons and the fun of

watching them with my nieces. Darkwing Duck http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkwing_Duck and company were super fun with all of the three stooges/superhero action and Sailor Venus http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Venus and company were fun for their teen girl and superhero adventures. I am guessing that the girls watch both on DVD, or Disney/Cartoon Network.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine