Summer with Em - Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Summer with Em — Part 26474091423_2138e6d88f_z.jpg
By Julie D Cole

Em left me in the waiting area and went through to the bar/coffee shop so that she didn’t interfere with my meeting with Rebecca. The receptionists were very friendly, acknowledging me even though they were busy taking calls and probably making reservations for exercise classes. The older girl was called Maggie and she pointed me to a seat outside the office. I was a bit nervous because I’m not much good in interviews but at least I only had to be polite and the job was pretty much secure.

Then Rebecca appeared from the office and I must admit that I was taken aback. I was expecting a middle aged woman for some reason or other but I guessed that she was around Em’s age and obviously worked out. She was very trim and her skirt was fitted and tight at tight at the knees and I noticed that she was married. She was wearing platform soles so she appeared quite tall and when I stood up she seemed taller than me by a few inches until I remembered mum’s training. ‘Stand up straight and pull your shoulders back.’

Ow. I shouldn’t take notice and I didn’t really like to accentuate my chest. Anyway the chest strapping pulled tight and hurt a bit. She looked quite tanned as if she’d been on vacation but then I supposed she could use the tanning rooms at the gym. That would be a sight to see and I felt myself staring a bit. I couldn’t help it because her short sleeved blouse showed her upper arms and they looked a bit muscular so she probably worked out a bit. They were just toned enough without being unfeminine and maybe I might achieve the same if I got chance to train a bit to lose my tummy and boobs.

She had a firm handshake so my wrist went a bit limp as we shook hands and whilst I was still a little mesmerized but at least I managed to stutter a few pleasantries as she escorted me to the office. She offered me a drink but I declined and it was a bit difficult to concentrate. I couldn’t take my eyes away from her breasts because the top buttons of her blouse weren’t fastened. I thought that if I was a woman I’d probably do the same. I had a strange tickling sensation in my nipples as if they wanted to see some fresh air.

Rebecca was really beautiful and looked as if she’d just come out of a salon. I’d expect there to be a lot of male members at this gym if she was the Manageress. She told me that she used the gym several times a week during the quieter periods and that all staff had free passes but that it had to be arranged on a rota basis. I found out later that she did use the clubs tanning rooms and salon so she certainly got full advantage out of her job that I reckoned must save her a fortune. That was a benefit I hadn’t valued and I was already happy with the hourly rate and the number of hours available. I could soon save up if I worked extra hours that I set as my target.

My eyes dropped again to the beautiful cleavage and I could sense every breath she was taking and I wanted to touch my own boobs for some reason but I knew that had to resist the urge. The tape around my chest was getting rather tight again so I re-positioned myself on my chair to avoid the full frontal stare that I was doing so I could hear what Rebecca was saying.

Wow I couldn’t believe my luck. Not only was I staying at a great place with aunt Em but her friend was the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen. How lucky was her husband. I wondered what he was like and then I noticed a framed photograph of a muscular guy. ‘That’s my husband Bret. He’s training for competition right now so I don’t see much of him at home. He’s in here for hours each day after work.’ He had man boobs too but they were all muscle and I couldn’t help feeling that this was what might happen to me if I trained hard. I wasn’t sure I wanted to have a freakish look like this and I wasn’t interested in heavy muscle like this.

She made me laugh. ‘He’s expensive to keep and it costs us a fortune at the supermarket. We go almost every day. He’s a hunk though isn’t he?’

I thought a bit before deciding to just nod. I was thinking to myself that he might be a bit jealous if any body looked at his wife. Not that I had any chance of course, but something about Rebecca certainly switched me on.

My nipples seemed to be bursting through the tape by now and I was sure that she could see that I was hiding something under my shirt. I hoped that she wouldn’t ever find out and I felt I had to start training as soon as possible.

The formalities started. First she asked me to tell her about myself and why I was interested in the job. I followed Ems advice and said I liked training and swimming and I was thinking about a career Leisure Management or Fitness training. She encouraged me to say a bit more about it and that I should take full advantage of my time there and watch and learn. She said I should take notice of how staff treated customers and that I might benefit from some time on the front desk as well as in the cafeteria because I’d experience how to handle all types of people and deal politely with the grumpy ones.

She seemed satisfied with me so she said it was OK to start the following day and that one of the staff would show me around and introduce me as well as arranging for training kit and a tracksuit. She then just said ‘What bust size are you. Oh sorry I mean what chest size.’

It was an innocent mistake. Well I thought it was.

Sarah who was the second girl on the desk then came in and shook hands. ‘Hi Sarah this is Kim who’ll be starting with us tomorrow. Will you do the grand tour and sort out some training gear. Maybe you can go through to the pool as well and meet James so that he knows he’s got a new assistant. I told him already but he’ll have forgotten’

‘Hi Kim, pleased to meet you.’ She had a bit of a squeaky voice but she seemed very nice. She had a really nice smile and I just loved her glasses and said so. She blushed a bit but it was true. They suited her.

I was given an entrance tab and introduced to Maggie and to another girl called Vicky who came out of the office behind reception to cover for Sarah. She showed me the staff locker room where we kept personal belongings and it was mixed so any changing was done in the public changing rooms.

Then Sarah took a key and opened a cupboard that was full of equipment and also the training gear and first aid and spare towels etc.

‘What size are you Kim, I guess a size 12 so what bust size?’ looking me up and down.

I must have gone bright red befoe Sarah said ‘I’m sorry but you are a girl aren’t you?’

‘No I’m not. Kim is a boys name and no way am I a girl.’

Sarah was embarrassed and so was I . She couldn’t speak except to say sorry 15 times. Then we laughed about it and I said I’d definitely be cutting my hair now. She asked me to forgive her and not to say anything and she’d make it absolutely clear. She said she was going to take me into the female changing rooms as well so she was glad she didn’t do that first.

I couldn’t do anything except make light of it and I said I was disappointed not to get the chance.

So together we managed to find the right size male kit and Sarah just kept giggling.

‘I’ll show you soon. I’ll be needing bigger sizes once I get in training. How about swimming shorts? Do you have them.’

‘sorry Kim dear only ladies costumes today.’

She was joking of course and I received two pairs of the standard yellow swimming trunks and two pairs of white shorts both of which matched the red shirts with the Company logo.

The rest of the tour went smoothly except I had to find my way through the mens locker room and the showers to meet Sarah at the entrance to the pool area that also had sauna and steam rooms as well as 3 jacuzzis. Three different temperature settings and each one had two or three people in of both sexes.

I was relieved to see that the mens locker room had two private changing cubicles where I felt I’d be able to change more discreetly until my boobies were down to an acceptable size.

Upstairs in the gymnasiums there were all types of exercise machines and three different sections as well as a room full of exercise bikes. Several men and two women were in the heavy lift training area and they were all quite muscular. It looked like this gym was popular with weight lifters training for forth coming competitions that Sarah said took place each year in Manchester. She told me that Rebeccas husband was the middle weight champion for the North West of England and was hoping to qualify for the National Championships. I was beginning to doubt whether I would have courage to train alongside these guys and alongside the two women in fact. Why do women want to train like this?

Everybody seemed nice so Sarah took me for a coffee where Em was waiting whilst chatting to Rebecca.

Sarah kept sniggering a bit each time Rebecca asked if she’d shown me certain facilities. ‘Yes we’ve seen everything except the ladies changing rooms.’

‘Oh good. So you are ready to start then? Do you have your paperwork and a P45 form? Have you worked before?

I had so I sorted out everything and after our coffee Em excused us and we headed off into Manchester to do some shopping.’

To be continued……

up
354 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I miss those days...

Andrea Lena's picture

...when I was about twelve or thirteen, I'd answer the phone and the voice on the other end would say, "Oh, Helen, I'm so glad I caught you at home," believing me to be my mother. I know it's awkward right now, but you know me. I'm an incurable tg romantic, and I hope that the awkwardness of being mistaken for a girl grows less difficult as Kim finds out who Kim actually is? Thanks for a nice warm story on a very cold wet snowy day.

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Me too

I used to sound just like my mother as well when I was younger. I remember one time having a whole conversation the woman on the other side never knew the difference

Gym Karma

A nicely set scene Ms Cole n I await Kim's gym karma with anticipation k-jo

I was lying down minding my own business when life came by and drove right over me

I can just see what's coming ^^

Great story so far Julie :) Im hooked. I think Kim is too... and getting reeled into femininity :)

Sephrena

write faster!

more! Write Faster!

Dani

Julie D Cole, Summer with Em

Julie D Cole, Summer with Em has me wondering if he would look better dressed as a girl.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Kim

How old is Kim and Kim clearly is intersexed or something,

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna

Kims Age

He is 19 going on 20. Quiet and a little confused. Many realise something is wrong long before they reach that age.

Thanks for all your comments.

Jules

Twice, oops!

Jamie Lee's picture

Twice now reference to Kim being female have occurred, first with Rebecca and then with Sarah.

The question that has to be asked is if Kim has men's swim suit what about his breasts? If he had to swim it would be seen as a woman being topless. How will he remedy this?

Something says the truth about what Kim is hiding is going to come out sooner than he wants, and perhaps that will be a good thing because then someone will make sure he sees a doctor.

Others have feelings too.

True

A wet t-shirt would be no solution either.

Jules