Lesser Known Universes at Big Closet

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Other Keywords: 

Permission: 




Lesser Known Universes in the Big Closet





We've been treated to wonders upon wonders in magical worlds and fanciful places that transport us from our own cares to locations that thrill and amuse and make us feel better. The following might do something similar, but the places are a bit more hum-drum; even nondescript?

See if you've visited any of the places herein:

accent_about.jpg

In this Universe, Whyley Academy is an educational institution for transgendered teens who are frustrated at the prolonged wait for NHS approval for their real life test


05-21-12-mature-woman-smiling-close-up.jpg

The Changing Rheum Universe takes place at a makeover salon that specializes in the care and help for Mid-Century Classic T-Girls who require extra assistance when rising from the makeup chair.


37928821831561443_5nnoocYz_b.jpg

The Gweat Shift Universe dwells entirely in Bertnel Green, where college-age transvestites learn to enjoy wearing pin-tucked chemises.


miller02 (1).jpg

MAAU (Multi-Disciplinary Athletic Adaptation Universe) A team of benefactors travels the globe, seeking to provide financial help for transwomen who wish to continue participation in sports post op.


black-jeans-womens-front-big (1).jpg

TWIBD - Transwomen in this Universe know that they're girls, but still prefer to wear black dungarees and Doc Martens.


woman-holding-clock_article_new (1).jpg

TOCK is a Universe populated entirely by pre, post, and non-operative transwomen who are fascinated with clocks.


13 O Conformista Il Conformista Bernardo Bertolucci Filme Movie Film 1970 Dominique Sanda (1).jpg

The Off-Center resides in a Universe where transwomen remember to take their meds in a timely fashion.


eating-peach.jpg

Bikini Peach is a Universe where a kindly grandmother convinces pre-operative teenage transwomen about the benefit of eating fruit from the family Rosaceae.


pr1.jpg

In the JulesVernse, transvestites and genetic girls alike reenact scenes from lesser known novels and short stories by Jules Verne.


pet_health_385x261.jpg

In the Altered Pets Universe, post-operative MtF veterinarians help dogs discover the bitch within. Cats, rabbits, raccoons, and even badgers find help for their GPD (Gender Pet Dysphoria)as well.


dlott.jpg

The AVID Universe is run entirely by a benevolent woman judge who sentences 'reluctant' men to change, knowing that they wanted 'the operation' all along but were afraid to ask.


and finally....

Routine-Gyn-Care-Main.jpg

This Universe is one where many of us might reside; where a kindly, well-regarded surgeon from Colorado or Montreal or Bang Kok provides gender recognition surgery for girls all around the world.


Across The Universe
words and music by
John Lennon
Instrumental Version
performed by
Jason Falkner

up
102 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Such an Imagination

littlerocksilver's picture

Twisted, but imaginative.

Portia

You forgot

You forgot Portable Closets.

A place where young Transgenders learn to live on a budget while only being allowed to take one suitcase to live on.

Another forgotten universe...

The Dark Rooms Universe - for T girls who are into old-school (DIY - develop it yourself) photography...

(The alternative possibility, T girls with Xeroderma pigmentosum, would probably be too close to DBZ territory)


As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Oh wow...

Too many straight lines and too many ways to play off that. My mind is left reeling. xP

Peace be with you and Blessed be

funny!

Sadarsa's picture

" help dogs discover the bitch within "

wow! lol

~Your only Limitation is your Imagination~

Your are evil.

Such tongue in cheek commentaries. But they are all worth looking at.

Bad girl!

lol

Maggie

Love it!

But what of the Comics Recon Universe? Where people search out the funniest Transgender People?
Hugs Maman,
Diana

Wouldn't that be...

Wouldn't that be the "Comic Cons" XX-comedians who try to bring down those against Transgenders?"

Thank You

Thank you for telling us where to look to find older stories worth the second look .Thanks for the work on your part to put this together for us
HUGS -- RICHIE2

Only you

Only you Andrea could come up with something like this. Always a wonderful wit.

Rami

RAMI

And there's always my GSD

where trans-people use Global Synthetic Developments to express their inner GSD (German Shepherd Dog).

Always a delight to read your scribblings, 'Drea, and to see what your furtive (fertile) imagination comes up with next.

S.

*giggles*

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

TeeHee

The TOCK universe....

Where they teach you how to tick...

Thank you,
Annette

I'm Ticked....

I'm ticked.... off. Ticked off, ticked off...

:) Couldn't resist.

I Much Prefer It

joannebarbarella's picture

When you make me laugh instead of cry,

Joanne