Jealousy - A Jaci and Dottie story.

Printer-friendly version

Jennifer (Jenny to friends)Wauwatosa, nobody could ever pronounce it correctly which is why the girls commonly referred to her as Ms. W or Ms. Wawa it was just easier, was walking down the school hallway on her way to the staff room for a much needed cigerette when she passed by the door to the girls washroom. She later couldn't say what it was that alerted her but she sidestepped to the door and opened it onto a scene of chaos.

Two girls were on the floor wrestling with each other amid screeches. The blond haired girl whose back was to her was busying trying to stuff the longer black haired girl's hair down her throat with little success as the girl on the floor kicked with her legs upsetting the smaller girl ontop of her from succeeding.

All this seemed fairly normal to Jenny. Being a teacher at an exclusive all girls school where teenaged girls whose hormone levels ran rampant it was not unusual to find girls fighting. She chuckled to herself when she assumed, like many others, that a girls only school would not have such a thing as most girls in coed schools were very well behaved. The truth was that the girls seemed to not have to set an example to the boys and tended to be more aggressive during certain times of the year.

While the girls never punched someone, or tripped, they tended to fight a bit more ..vicious. Bites were not unheard of, nail scratching was a common one. Name calling amid ear splitting screeches being the norm. The girls on the floor had obviously gone beyond that though.

What really got her attention was the other girl on the floor a hapless victim. Her nose was gushing red blood over her hands as she tried to stem the flow and amazingly not get any on her blouse. Jenny rushed over to her with paper towels and pressed them into the girls nose.

"Break it up!" She said calmly but firmly. The two girls who had been oblivious to her immediately separated. She recognized them both. Dorothy Bellion was one of her students and usually well behaved. The other girl Jennifer Cavazos was also one of her students but in an earlier class. At a guess the red haired girl whose face was in her hands at the moment could only be the sister to Dorothy. Jacilynn Sevale had recently transferred into the school not long ago. So far she had been a model student, always well behaved and quiet with the very proper mannerisms of a young lady. The only problem she knew of was the girl's rather annoying habit of saying she would be a good boy.

"Ms. Bellion, Ms. Cavazos Principal Anderson's Office now." She ordered to the distraught girls who immediately broke out into tears. She didn't know what the issue was yet but she was sure she would find out. She helped the young girl up and brought her to the sink to wash the girls bloody hands and have her bend over the sink where she helped the girl wash her face of the blood. Like most bloody noses it had almost stopped by now. She supported the shaken girl holding back her long auburn hair from getting into the sink. The girl was crying but was not letting herself do so openly. Once Jacilynn's nose had stopped she helped the girl up and patted her face dry. From the red mark on her face she guessed that the girl had been hit in the nose and her eye but just barely. Nothing looked broken but she would have a nice bruise or two. Shaking her head she escorted the girl down the hallways to the office.

--SEPARATOR--

Telsy Anderson sat behind her desk tapping her fingers on the desk while three girls were seated in front of her on the hard wooden chairs she kept just for that purpose. The fact the chairs were as old as the school and fit in with her office were just an added bonus. The three girls sitting opposite her were trying their best to hold back tears but were failing.

"Would someone care to explain why Ms. Wauwatosa tells me that you two were fighting on the floor while Jacilynn was bleeding?"

"It's all Miss Prissy's fault for complaining about her stupid period again."Jennifer pouted out.

"Is not! Your the one that was throwing tampons at her for the last two days!" Dorothy spat out in defense of her sister.

This was going to be one of those days.

"I'm calling your parents." she had the satisfaction of seeing the two girl faces drain of all color while Jacilynn just sat there with her head bowed down.

--SEPARATOR--

"Thank you for coming on such short notice Mrs. Cavazos, Ms. DiMaggio." She greeted the two other women warmly. She knew both women outside of school for vastly different reasons.

"I'm sure you are wondering why your charges are sitting outside my office." The irony of what she was about to explain was not lost on her.

"It would seem that Jennifer was jealous of young Jacilynn, and has over the past two days displayed her displeasure by throwing tampons at Jacilynn. Instead of reporting this to a teacher like she should have done Ms. Sevale hid the action so this was the first I had heard of it."

"Apparently Jacilynn had told Dorothy about the bullying. Thus when Dorothy witness such an act happening against her sister in the bathroom today Dorothy went to her defense. None of the girls have made it clear just how they got onto the ground but from what I can guess one of them kicked Jacilynn in the face causing her nose to bleed rather well. I suspect she will also suffer from a black eye in the next day or so. I cannot tell you how displeased I am at such behavior." Actually she was surprised the girls had not done more damage. Some of the other girls in the school had done way worse to each other than the two who had fought. From the small grin on Penny's face she obviously remembered a similar situation between the two of them 14 years ago at this very school.

"I do not understand. Why would this girl be jealous of Jacilynn?" Andrea DiMaggio asked.

"Well.. That's going to take a bit of explaining but first I need your permission Penny to explain a few things."

--SEPARATOR--

Lil Jaci sat on her chair with her hands in her lap hearing laughing voices from the principals office. Her sister Dottie was a few feet away on the same chair as what she was sitting on. Dottie was fussily trying to rearrange her uniform back into a semblance of neatness. Across from her on the other side of the hall to the office was Jennifer. Jennifer seemed terrified of something, much like the two of them were and trying to not show it.

"Why?" she hadn't even noticed she had spoken till she did. Across the way Jennifer's red rimmed eyes looked at the floor or hallway never meeting Jaci's face.

"Why are you jealous of me? What did I ever do to you?"

"Like you don't know!"

"She probably doesn't." Dottie spoke up from her spot. Jaci shot her a look and Dottie put her head down as she twiddled her legs back and forth under her skirt. Jaci was a little surprised when she looked back to see tears falling down from Jennifer's cute face. It was the pain on her face, much like the one she saw in the mirror for a long time that touched her.

"You complain about being a girl and want to be a boy. But you don't know how lucky you are to be a girl it hurts. Not that anyone believes you." Jennifer said before looking at the ground again.

"Wha.. but I ... It's ..." Jaci started to say.

"Oh please! Everyone knows you are so girly that you could never be a boy. Little miss proper that's what you are."

"But I'm not trying to be a girl!" Jacilynn finally got out.

"Gods.. See that's what annoys me most about you. You are not even trying and are such the perfect girl. You are so lucky that you will be able to one day give birth and you want to throw that all away. I would kill to be able to have babies." Realizing she said to much Jennifer quickly shut her mouth.

"But I can't have babies I'm a .."

"NO YOUR NOT!" Shouted Jennifer with tears of anguish. This alerted the women in the office to the girls outside.

--SEPARATOR--

Telsy sat in her office and contemplated how best to proceed with the matter. Both women were outside calming their girls giving her time to think. She found it quite amusing that three of the schools young transgirls were fighting over a misunderstanding. They were expressing their frustrations and jealousy.

Young Jennifer had started at the school 2 years ago a confused and frightened girl. Her mother and long time friend Penny had called her asking if it was possible to enroll her son as a the girl she felt she really was. Telsy had complied and the girl had almost been a model student till now. She was more than a little shy and rough at first but soon blossomed.

Dorothy had been the first charge of Andrea's, another friend for a different reason, to come to the school almost a year ago. Again a frighteningly shy young girl who was looking to blossom soon. Jacilynn her other charge had been at the school since the start of this term and was just fitting in. All three girls shared the same male origins. Yet it was Jacilynn who seemed to set the standard of how a girl should act, talk, and move.

Telsy remembered her own origins when her doctor had told her and her mother at the age of 12 she was barren. She had been put on some estrogen pills to help her develop the same as the other girls. It was not till she was 22 that she found out about CAIS. She had had a difficult time dealing with that. It was her meeting with Andrea, then still living as a male, who had helped her to come to terms with it.

Then there was the incident where, after she had learned she was barren, Penny had asked her in the bathroom on the second floor of this very school if she had a spare tampon as she had used the last of hers. She still did not remember the incident very well but she remembered how a teacher had broken the two of them up some of Penny's hair still in her own hand. After she had admitted to being barren Penny had been a good friend ever since. Penny had even offered to be a surrogate mother for her.

Telsy felt that the three girls could possibly be good friends after this when they found out. Still she did have to punish them. Now as to the punishment what would be a good reminder. She did not really have grounds to dismiss the girls from attending the school. However...

up
103 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It's another Jaci & Dottie Story!

Yes, I can see where after this incident is over how these three might become friends, once they learn how much they are alike. Ms.tels(y), can I have more please? My popcorn bowls empty,lol. (Hugs) Taarpa

no

You shouldn't be snaking during school hours young lady!

Yay!

I love reading these, now even more so. :) Ms. Wawa, brilliant. Great writing as always Tels, the Christmas popcorn tins are on me this year. Fangirl smiles, Jenn.


I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair

Mischief...

Andrea Lena's picture

...grows exponentially when you combine one cute little kid with two others, aye? Thank you!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Pretty please....

Ms. tels(y)? (with lippy pout) ;)