My Choice?

Printer-friendly version

I wanted this to stop, it was going only one way and I was unable to say no anymore.

I had given up wearing Y fronts in favour of satin knickers long ago, that was my choice.

It was his choice that I wear matching bras as well, he said to help me feel more feminine. When I said it made me nervous I could be found out he came out with a simple solution, stop being a Saturday girl and be pretty every day.
Well it was training bras to start with, virtually no cups but that changed when I started to grow larger nipples and then small breasts, then I needed a soft bra to stop my shirt irritating the nipples. I suppose it could be said wearing a bra is now my choice.

It was also my choice I suppose to pluck extra hairs from my brows when he said we were going somewhere specail at the weekend.

And it was my choice to let my nails grow into a more almond shape after the glue on ones broke off one Saturday night in bed and pricked me.

It was his doing that my jeans got ripped when all my other pairs were being washed, meaning the only trousers I had to wear to work were my female suit trousers, boot leg with a fitted arse. I expected comment at work but no one saw them under the desk.

I chose to let my hair grow, I just hated the wig especially in summer, but it was my sister who trimmed it so it looked more female than male. I just did not have the strength to go and get it cut short again after the months of waiting for it grow. So I had to live with a nice girl’s style.

It was work who made a decision for me. I was called into the main office, the management team facing me looking quite amused. I was wearing my white underwear, not that they knew that, a pair of grey trousers with an interesting side fastening, my eye brows had been thinned just a little more that weekend and my sister had cut my fringe so I had to use Kirby grips or gel to stop it falling across my face. Not hearing them right when they commented on my appearance I thought I had not cleaned all the makeup off from the night before but they were more concerned about the gossip my ‘alternative style’ was causing. They asked if I was transgendered, because if I was then I should be open about it, if not then dress appropriately for a man. I said ‘Oh right’ and went away to think about it.

By the following Monday I had not been able to take scissors to my hair, or deny I liked the satin underwear, and I wanted to let my nails grow a little longer, so I told them I was transgendered and wore the jacket to the trousers and a nice white blouse made of lovely silk and my comfortable heels to work.

Work has set in place paperwork to recognise my changes, and my boyfriend has asked me to move in on condition my male clothes don’t.

And all because I like to wear nice satin briefs.

up
89 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I guess it was your choice all along. You just needed a push to

get you started. But, you aren't the only one. Most of us discovered ourselves early in our lives, it has just taken some longer than others to have the srs performed. Then there are still others who fight with their inner demons, and shove aside the urge to dress like the woman they feel they are deep inside that cavity we call the soul. But, it doesn't matter how, or how long it took, you arrived and that is all that counts. Always remember that being a woman is an attitude, a discipline, a way of life. Always hold your head up high when walking in a room. Make them think you are so confident in yourself that over heard remarks don't bother you. But, always be a lady. I would say act like a lady, but for us, acting is something we are not doing. I sign off with "with confidence and forbearance we will have the strength to move forward". There is a lot of truth in that little statement. It says quite a lot in one sentence.

This little story was short, but it showed the acceptance of a boyfriend, who was marching "her" right in to womanhood, it was "her" sister who helped make "her" hair more feminine, and it was "her" work that gave "her" the ultimatum to either start dressing all the way as a woman, or adhere to the dress code for men. You chose the former, and your life took off in very good direction.

So, I would say it was your choice all along. Nice ditty, thank you for sharing.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

Just wonder

how far the character will go in changing and why the physical changes?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Just a clean admittance

to make. She must have been a she to begin with :) All the choices were really being made beforehand and the fact she had a boyfriend to boot... icing on the cake! So in retrospect, she didn't truly make a decision to be transgendered, she was already who she was. Admitting it was the hard part.

Nicely done!

Sephrena

anime-girl-anime-23417126-800-600.jpg

Who's a lucky girl then.

Nice to find a tolerant management team at the work place but then, the law protects us now.

Grow with it girl. You'r a human being after all.

XX

Bev.

bev_1.jpg

Nice little tale...

Of coming to age and the realization that it's alright to be me! Thanks Lauran! (Hugs) Taarpa