To Make A Wish, Book 2, Chapter 05

Printer-friendly version

 © November 2012


Chapter Five

    Sara groaned when the alarm woke her to the sunny morning and another fun filled day of school. Sara had been out quite late, what with all the trouble over Neal turning into a half blood vampire girl that was going by the name of Natalie now, but she had a cover to keep, so she dragged herself out of bed and wandered off into the bathroom while Michelle and Sheana had a cuddle and said good morning to each other. Jenna was still fast asleep in the middle of the bed taking up much more space than a child so small really should be able to.

     “You look worn out still sis.” Sheana said looking worried as she saw Sara dragging herself towards the bathroom.

     “I’ll feel more awake once I’ve had a shower.” Sara mumbled just before vanishing into the bathroom and starting the shower.

    The shower did the trick and Sara was soon feeling more awake and she got ready for School and then carried a sleepy Jenna down to the kitchen with her for some breakfast.

     “Morning Sara, Jen Bear.” Prue said when they walked into the kitchen.

     “Morning sis.” Jenna said as she let Sara hand her over to Prue for a hug before Prue sat her at the table with a bowl of coco pops in front of her.

     “Do you think Karl will come up with some excuse for what happened at Neal’s house last night?” Prue asked as she placed a plate full of scrambled egg on toast in front of Sara.

     “I’m sure he’ll come up with some great story for what happened.” Sara said with a shrug. “Thanks for the breakfast.” She added with a smile just before she took a mouth full of it.

     “Don’t you think you were a little hard on Karl last night when you snapped at him?” Prue asked.

     “I never thought I’d hear you feel sorry for Karl or one of his men.” Sara grinned.

     “Normally I wouldn’t, but he told me that it was him and his men that caught Rosalie and Anton for The Commander, so he feels like it’s his fault Neal died, not that he really died.” Prue said with a sigh.

     “Karl and everyone else need’s to think the slayer killed Neal after he became a vampire and killed his uncle.” Sara explained. “It was the only way I could think of to make everyone stop looking for him, or Natalie who he is now.”

     “I’m not arguing with you on any of that Sara, but I think you went a little over the top with Karl.” Prue said as she worked on Sheana and Michelle’s breakfast. “He did say he was sorry for upsetting you.” Prue added with a grin.

     “I’ll let him know I’m okay with him the next time we speak, but I don’t think it will hurt him to carry some blame for Neal now being Natalie.”

     “You’ll get no argument from me on that one.” Prue agreed.

    Michelle and Sheana arrived in the kitchen and they all enjoyed their breakfast before leaving for school. They met up with Jo at the end of the road and all walked to school together.

     “Were you able to calm Natalie down after Sheana took me and Michelle away?” Jo asked. He’d almost been attacked the night before when Hypatia lowered the field she’d placed around Natalie to keep her calm while she got use to her new female form and vampire senses.

     “Yes, she calmed down as soon as you left, but I did find out some interesting things about you and your feeling about me when I’m dressed all in red.” Sara grinned as she remembered what Hypatia said about Jo’s scent when Sara was dressed as the Slayer.

     “I don’t know what you mean.” Jo blushed, which let Sara know that he knew just what she was talking about.

     “Are you trying to lie to me Jo?” Sara asked with a pout as she wrapped her arms around his right one as they walked to school. “I don’t mind if you do find the Slayer sexy, that was the look we were going for.” Sara added with a grin as she looked up at him.

     “If you think about it Jo, you actually are going out with the woman all those men find themselves drooling over.” Michelle pointed out.

    This just made Jo grin as he’d never really thought about it that way before, but now Michelle had pointed that out, he felt pretty good about himself.

     “Don’t go getting any weird ideas about you and me making out while I’m in that outfit buster.” Sara said as she slapped his arm.

     “Hey! Stop looking in my mind.” Jo grumbled as he tried to protect himself from Sara’s attack.

     “I didn’t need to look in your mind to know what you were thinking just now.” Sara giggled. “It was written all over your face.” Sara added as she rolled her eyes at him in the universal meaning for ‘men all have a one track mind’. Jo just blushed again as Sara, Sheana and Michelle all giggled at him.

     “Will Natalie ever be safe to be around again, or will she keep trying to attack me or any other men that smells good to her?” Jo asked, trying to change the subject away from him.

     “Tia seems to think she will be fine in a couple of weeks, all her senses are on overdrive at the minute, so I was thinking that if we all plan to go over and spend some time helping her get used to being a girl, we should all be girls.” Sara explained as she looked at Jo.

     “You mean you want me to be Josie around her until she’s able to keep herself under control?” Jo asked.

    Yes, or you could just stay away until we think she’s able to keep her senses under control.” Sara shrugged.

     “But won’t I still smell the same, even as Josie?”

     “No, you smell like a girl when you put the ring on and become Josie.” Sara explained.

     “Okay then, I’ll come with you as Josie.” Jo said with a sigh.

     “Will you wear those new shoes and that skirt you bought the other day?” Sara asked with a grin.

     “I might as well get some use out of them.” Jo grumbled as he looked at Michelle and Sheana like it was their fault he ended up spending some of his hard earned money on clothes for Josie.

    They were getting close to the school, so they stopped talking about anything to do with Neal, Natalie, or Hypatia’s place where Natalie was now stopping while Hypatia trained her in how to deal with her new lifestyle.

    Just as they expected, all talk at school was to do with Neal, and how he attacked his uncle before running from the house and being killed in a high speed chase with the police. Neal’s body was burnt beyond the point of being identified.

    Sara knew she could count on Karl and his team to make it look like Neal died in a normal way, he just had no idea he had helped to fake Neal’s death.

     “I heard that he was being molested by his uncle, so I can’t blame him for killing the monster.” They overheard a group of girls saying to each other.

     “That’s actually quite creepy just how close to the truth they are.” Sara said as they made their way to the library at lunch time due to it now raining outside.

     “The trouble is you know most of them are just making crap up.” Jo grumbled.

     “I bet we could try telling them the truth, but they would just think us all mad.” Michelle whispered as they all sat around a table in the library doing their homework from the morning lessons, so they had more time to spend with Natalie later that evening.

    The rest of the day passed without trouble, other than more and more silly stories being spread about Neal. Sara and the others were glad to be leaving the school at the end of the day, just to get away from it all.

    Sara, Sheana and Michelle all got home and did the rest of their homework before helping Prue with dinner, and entertaining Jenna, then Jo came over after dinner, so he could put on the ring that turned him into Josie. Sara told him to use the ring that turned him into the unclothed version of his alter ego, that way they could take some clothes with them and have some fun playing dress up and help Natalie enjoy being a girl.

     “Do I really need to do this?” Jo whined. “Can’t we just stay here and cuddle.” He asked as he held Sara in his arms.

     “Stop whining so much and put the ring on, so I can help Josie get dressed.” Sara said sounding bossy. “Natalie needs some friends now more than ever, and unless you want to go home while Sheana, Michelle and I go see her, then this is what you’re going to do.”

     “Okay, okay, I get the point.” Jo said as he broke the hug and stepped back before placing a ring on his finger. Spending time as Josie was better than the other option of going home and putting up with his bratty younger sister.

    Jo felt the familiar changes start to take effect as his height shrank and he felt his chest start to swell while other parts of his body started to pull back into his body. Jo could feel his backside and hips becoming larger and more rounded while his waist shrank in until he had a nice hourglass figure most girls his age would kill for. Jo ran his hands over his body through the silk robe Sara had given him to wear once he was out of all of his clothes, and he could feel that Jo was gone and he was now Josie as he felt between his legs and could only feel the outer lips.

    Sara smiled as she never got tired of seeing Jo change into Josie. Where Jo had short hair and the start in looks of being a very handsome man, Josie was a cute looking fun loving girl that you found hard to take serious even when she was mad with you, due to the cute sounding voice Sheana had given her as part of the spell she’d cast on the ring.

     “Happy now...?” Josie asked as she struck a sexy pose.

     “I’m always happy to see you baby.” Sara purred as she pulled Josie into her arms.

    Sara was now a couple of inches taller than Josie, so it made Sara feel like more of a protector when Jo was in this form.

    Josie let a shudder run through her body as her breast pressed against Sara’s. This always made Sara grin because she had gotten Sheana to make sure that Josie’s nipples were very sensitive to her touch. Sara reached up and started playing with Josie’s left breast.

     “Don’t do that.” Josie said in her cute voice as she slapped Sara’s hand away. “You know how it gets to me.” She added looking annoyed.

     “You better see about getting dressed then you little flirt.” Sara grinned.

     “I can’t help it if you made me look so cute.” Josie said with her nose stuck up in the air as she made her way over to the bed where Sara had laid out some clothes for Josie to wear.

    Jo was so used to spending time as Josie that he was able to get dressed like he’d been doing it as a girl all his life. Sara sat and watching Josie slipped on the bra and clipped it on before seating her breasts in the cups properly. She’d already put on a pair of panties, and she slipped on a t-shirt and then the new denim skirt she’d bought on Saturday while Sara was training with Hypatia.

     “That skirt really looks good on you Josie.” Sara smiled as she ran her hand over Josie’s bottom just before she gave it a light slap.

     “I think you’d look better in it.” Josie said as she sat down on Sara’s knee and wrapped her arms around Sara’s neck and started kissing her.

     “I’m sure you’ll let me borrow it at some point to find out.” Sara smiled between kisses.

     “You’re welcome to borrow any of my clothes, well the girl clothes.” Josie giggled. “I can’t see you fighting to get into any of my boy clothes.”

     “It’s female clothes only for this girl.” Sara mumbled as she stopped kissing Josie long enough to speak, but she never moved her lips away from Josie’s as she said it, then they were kissing again.

     “I’m glad to hear it because I’m not dating some tomboy.” Josie said with a shocked look on her face as she pulled away from Sara to look at her.

     “I don’t want you dating any kind of boy.” Sara said just before she placed a hand on the back of Josie’s head and brought her head closer to carry on kissing.

    Sara finally let Josie up off her knee and Josie want over to the dressing table and added a little make up, not that she needed it to make her look any prettier in Sara’s eyes, but Josie liked to keep her hand in and look her best.

    Once Josie was ready the four girls all got their phones out and used the App on them to blink over to Hypatia’s to see how Natalie was doing.

    Natalie was down in Samantha’s lab with Hypatia, Rosalie and Anton when Hypatia smiled and got to her feet.

     “Come Natalie, we have guests to go and greet.” Hypatia said as she held out her hand to help Natalie to her feet.

     “How do you know that?” Natalie asked, she’d been doing a lot of that today, but Hypatia hadn’t looked bothered by all the questions.

     “Sara told me she was here with the other three.” Hypatia smiled as she tapped a finger to the side of her head.

     “You mean Jo’s here?” Natalie asked looking worried. “I don’t want to attack him again.” Natalie added as she tried to stop the two of them, but she wasn’t strong enough to make Hypatia stop moving.

     “Don’t worry its Josie that’s come with them, not Jo.” Hypatia said in a calm tone.

     “Josie? But won’t the scent still be the same?” Natalie asked.

     “No Josie’s scent is very different to Jo’s, but you can still tell when she’s got the hot’s for Sara.” Hypatia giggled.

    Natalie let Hypatia drag her up to the hallway where she could see Sara, Sheana, Michelle and another girl she’d never seen before, who she took to be Jo in his girl mode like Sara had told her about the night before.

     “Natalie!” All four girls screamed out as they ran over to greet Natalie with a group hug. Well three of the girls had been eager to go and great Natalie, but Josie was just being dragged along for the ride by an eager Sara. Josie did join in the hug though.

     “Hi.” Natalie giggled as she enjoyed the hug. “I’m really happy to see you all, how was school?” Natalie asked excitedly.

     “I said we’d all come over to see you and spend some time having some fun.” Sara said like Natalie never should have doubted her word.

     “Natalie and I saw the news and how you managed to get Karl and his team to do a cover up for us.” Hypatia said with pride in her voice for just how smart Sara was in getting Karl to do all the work for them.

     “How did you get them to believe I was dead without a body to show them?” Natalie asked looking as impressed as Hypatia.

     “I just told them you had turned into a vampire and killed your uncle, but I couldn’t help you, so I had to drive a silver spike through your heart.” Sara started to explain. “Karl knows that this will turn any vampire into a pile of ash.” Sara added with a shrug like it wasn’t anything fancy she told Karl.

     “How did you explain the girl running away from the house?” Hypatia asked wanting to make sure Sara thought of everything.

     “I said that Neal had come home to find his uncle trying to rape her and that is what triggered the change and the girl had run away scared for her life. I didn’t get any feeling of Karl looking for the girl at the minute. I think he’ll wait to see if she goes to the press or the police, which we all know she won’t.” Sara smiled as she looked at Natalie in a cute pink top and a pair of denim shorts, and a pair of girl’s training shoes with pink piping on them.

     “Sammi came back earlier with some clothes for me.” Natalie explained when she saw a puzzled looking Sara looking at her outfit, and how it looked different to the t-shirt and jogging trousers she’d been wearing the night before.

     “Some clothes...?” Hypatia asked with a raised eyebrow. “I think she bought the shop, or everything they had in your size at least.” Hypatia added with a smirk.

     “She did get me a lot of things to wear, but I have no idea how to mix and match any of it.” Natalie said looking nervous. “She bought me a lot of dresses and skirts though.” Natalie frowned.

     “Well you are a girl now.” Michelle pointed out. “Do you want us to help you work it all out?” Michelle asked with a grin. “We’ve brought some bits for you as well as some makeup and nail polish.” Michelle added with even more excitement.

     “I’m not sure about any of this.” Natalie said looking nervous still as she looked at the girl she took to be Josie. “Are you really Jo?” She finally asked when she saw that none of the others were going to do any of the introductions, and she was hoping to move the conversation away from her having a makeover by four excited girls.

     “I’m sorry Natalie, how rude of me, yes this is Josie at the minute, but most the time you know her as Jo.” Sara grinned as she wrapped an arm around Josie. “She’s cute isn’t she?” Sara added just before she threw her other arm around Josie and gave her a kiss.

     “Wow, you look so different.” Natalie said as she looked at Josie in her denim skirt and new looking shoes. “And this look is all done with magic in that ring?” Natalie asked as she pointed at the ring on Josie’s finger.

     “Thanks Natalie, yes this little ring makes all this possible.” Josie said as she waved a hand up and down her body.

     “And you like doing this? Becoming a girl and hanging out with the other three?” Natalie asked looking confused as to why Jo would get enjoyment from being a girl.

     “I like being Jo, but being like this means I can hang out with Sara in a different way, and it’s better for when they go shopping, I don’t feel like the odd one out this way.” Josie explained with a grin. “As Jo I just get to play a pack mule and carry all their bags for them.” She added with a pout.

     “I wish I still had a choice in what I looked like.” Natalie said with some jealousy in her voice over the fact Jo had control over how he looked, but she was stuck as a girl when all she’d know was being a boy, well as much of a boy as she’d been raised to be. “I’m sorry about the way I acted last night as well.” Natalie blushed.

     “Don’t worry about it, I know you wasn’t quite yourself last night Natalie, but I hope it’s easier for you with me in this form?” Josie asked.

     “You smell completely different tonight, you smell just like the others. But with a small hint of something else as well.” Natalie said as she took in a deeper breath trying to work out the extra smell.

     “That’s fear you can smell on her Natalie.” Hypatia pointed out. “She’s a little nervous about meeting you dressed like this.”

     “I was worried about being attacked again as well.” Josie argued as she tried to look tougher than she actually was or could be in this form.

     “I never thought anyone could ever be scared of me.” Natalie said looking worried. “Please don’t be scared of me Josie.” Natalie pleaded as she reached out and grabbed hold of Josie’s hands a little too fast, making Josie flinch back and smell even more scared. “Sorry.” Natalie quickly said as she let go of Josie again.

     “It’s okay.” Josie giggled as she took hold of Natalie’s hands and then stepped in closer to give her a hug. “I’m sure you will soon have control of your cool new gifts.”

     “I hope so, or I could end up hurting someone, and that’s the last thing I want to do.” Natalie said with worry.

     “Don’t worry too much about that, we’re all protected to a point.” Josie grinned as she held up her ring. “Sheana added a protection spell to stop us all coming to any serious harm.”

     “I’ll make one for you as well.” Sheana said. “It will also mask your aura from everyone.” Sheana added.

     “Why would I need to do that?” Natalie asked looking puzzled.

     “Sara, can you remove your ring and let Natalie feel the full force of your aura?” Sheana asked.

    Sara removed the ring on her finger and let the full force of her aura spread out around them for Natalie to feel.

     “Wow that feels so heavy.” Natalie said as she closed her eyes and felt the power hitting her like the sun on a warm summer’s day.

     “If Sara didn’t mask her aura it would be like a magnet to the entire supernatural world.” Hypatia explained.

     “I can mask some of it myself, but the ring allows me to focus on other things, and it stops anyone or anything from sensing I’m anything but a normal girl.” Sara grinned.

     “But why would anyone be interested in me?” Natalie asked. “I’m not even a full vampire, so I don’t sound like much of a catch for anyone.” She added with a shrug.

     “It’s just better to be safe than sorry later my dear.” Hypatia said, but Sara could see that Hypatia knew something more about Natalie than she was willing to say in front of them all, or more to the point, in front of Natalie herself. “Why don’t you take the girls up to your room and show them all the pretty things Sammi bought you.” Hypatia added as she started to lead Natalie over to the staircase.

     “Okay.” Natalie smiled as she started off up the stairs with the others following, all except Sara that was.

     “I’ll be up in a minute; I just need to have a quick word with Tia about something.” Sara shouted up to the others.

     “Okay, but don’t start talking shop, you deserve a night off to have some girly fun.” Josie said with a grin.

     “Okay girlfriend.” Sara giggled.

     “Yes I am, and don’t you forget it.” Josie giggled just before she turned and ran up the rest of the stairs to catch up with the others.

     “Does Jo really think he’s fooling anyone when he makes out he doesn’t like spending time as Josie when he acts like that?” Hypatia asked with a grin.

     “He thinks he is, but I haven’t told him I’ve seen how much he’s come to enjoy his time as Josie.” Sara giggled. “I feel that we’ve become even closer because of him spending time as Josie.” Sara added with a sigh.

     “What is it you want to talk to me about? I have a feeling I already know though.” Hypatia sighed as she led Sara out into the garden where she then threw out a shield to stop anyone but her and Sara hearing what they spoke about. She could have just opened a mind link with Sara, but Hypatia liked to just sit and talk when it was possible, and there was less chance of Sara’s thoughts wandering off onto other things this way.

     “I sensed that you’re worried about something to do with Natalie and her new aura.” Sara explained her worries.

     “I am worried to a point, but with Sheana’s help I think she will be fine.” Hypatia started to explain. “Natalie is a rare thing; she will be very heavily sort after if word of her existence got out.”

     “What’s so special about a half blood vampire girl?” Sara asked looking puzzled.

     “In the demon world she would be called a demon vessel because she’s the only being that vampires can breed with. There has been many times when others have tried to make a child like Natalie, but most times they fail. Samantha was the last one I know of being born.”

     “Sammi seems okay though now, and she goes out without any trouble.” Sara pointed out.

     “Sammi was in danger until she reached the age of twenty five when she stopped ageing, that’s the point they stop being able to bare children.” Hypatia explained.

     “Did Sammi ever have any children?” Sara asked, shocked to hear this piece of news.

     “She gave birth to three before I found her and rescued her.” Hypatia said in a sad voice.

     “What happened to them?” Sara asked.

     “We spent many years trying to track them down because they were taken and sold right after she gave birth to each one.” Hypatia sounded angry as she spoke. “All three had been killed by the time we found them, they had been bled dry.”

     “Bled dry? But I thought they would be vampires if their fathers were all vampires.” Sara looked confused.

     “No they are human like Natalie is now, but all three children were male, so they couldn’t breed more like Sammi was, but their blood is like a fine wine to a vampire, so they were sold as such.” Hypatia sounded disgusted with her own race over what they had done to the three children. “The vampires that bought the children all got to greedy and ended up taking too much from the children and they killed them.”

     “I’d like to meet just one of them.” Sara growled as she felt the anger building inside her.

     “That isn’t possible.” Hypatia smiled a true evil smile. “I turned them all to dust many centuries ago, but it took me some time to finally tire of torturing them before they met their final death.” Hypatia said with a true happy smile now.

     “Natalie will not meet with the same fate though, not with me around to help protect her.” Sara promised.

     “I know that, and she will also have me and Sammi looking out for her, but I’ve not let Rosalie and Anton know the full extent of Natalie’s true nature just in case they let word slip once they leave, not that I will let them take the memory of Natalie with them when they leave, but once in a while memories can come back, and if they don’t know what Natalie really is they won’t have anything to remember.” Hypatia smirked.

     “Will you ever tell Natalie about any of this?” Sara asked.

     “Yes in time, but it will be after our other two guests leave and she’s learnt to look after herself a little better. I think she’s got more than enough to deal with learning to be a girl without being worried about getting kidnapped and raped by vampires.” Hypatia frowned.

     “It sounds like you’ll be letting her stay here with you and Sammi.” Sara smiled.

     “Sammi is already acting like Natalie’s mother, and it’s nice to see Sammi with that look in her eyes.” Hypatia said looking thoughtful as she remembered the look in Samantha’s eyes when she’d dropped off the clothes earlier in the day. “I know that part of Sammi had been dead inside since she lost her children, and she wasn’t able to have anymore by the time I saved her from the life she was leading, if you could call it a life, so having Natalie to look after is good for them both I think.”

     “I never knew any of that about Sammi.” Sara said, shocked at what she’d just been told. “How is Natalie coping with everything, and how are Rosalie and Anton?” Sara asked, hoping to change the subject to something Hypatia would be happier to talk about.

     “Natalie will just need time and friends to help her come to grips with her new life.” Hypatia smiled. “As for Anton, he’s getting better and was sat up in bed, but he’s angry with himself for attacking Natalie the other night.” Hypatia frowned.

     “Does he feel more like his old self again now all the cybernetics have been removed?”

     “Yes, much better. He’s itching to get out of bed, but Rosalie wants him to rest up for a couple more days before they move on.” Hypatia smiled. “I’ve told them that I’ll help them get out the country and spend some time in Europe at one of my other homes, so they can get away from the men in black and the government in this country. I can’t say I blame them.”

     “And there will be even less chance of them causing trouble for Natalie if they’re not in this country.” Sara smiled when she realised why Hypatia was being so helpful.

     “You are a clever little thing.” Hypatia grinned.

     “For a blonde...?” Sara smirked.

     “I was thinking nothing of the sort, and some of the time you’re a red head anyway.” Hypatia argued.

     “I think you’re getting me confused with another girl you know.” Sara giggled.

     “No, but I could be getting you confused with a young demon slaying woman I sometimes spar with.” Hypatia giggled back. “I better let you go and find the others before they all come looking for you.” Hypatia added as she rose to her feet and then helped Sara to stand up before they walked back into the house.

    Sara made her way upstairs and she could hear girl’s giggling coming from the room Hypatia had taken Natalie to the night before, so Sara followed the sound and soon found the others all holding up dresses and skirts to themselves trying to see how each item would look on them.

     “Hypatia wasn’t joking when she said that Sammi had bought the whole shop.” Sara said when she saw all the clothes spread out on the bed, and then Sara looked in the walk in closet and saw that they hadn’t even put a dent in all the clothes Natalie now had.

     “Tell me about it.” Natalie said as she rolled her eyes and looked a little depressed about something.

     “What’s wrong?” Sara asked.

     “Is it wrong for me to actually be excited about wearing some of this stuff?” Natalie asked as she chewed on her lip nervously.

     “No, not if you like them, and you are a girl now, so no one will laugh at you for wearing them, not that any of us would have anyway.” Sara said as she tried to help Natalie come to terms with what she was now. “Look at Josie going through it all, and she’s still Jo most the time.” Sara added with a giggle as she looked over at Josie holding a little black dress up to herself.

     “Are you sure that’s really Jo?” Natalie asked with a raised eyebrow as she looked over and found it hard to believe that the girl holding the black dress up to herself as she looked in the large mirror across the room was really the boy she’d tried to molest the night before, and who Neal had had most his classes with.

     “I’m sure, take my word for it.” Sara giggled some more.

     “I think I will because I’m not strong enough to fight off those feeling again if I get a wiff of his scent.” Natalie frowned.

     “You will be in time.” Sara promised as she pulled Natalie into a hug.

     “How can you be so sure?” Natalie asked not sounding as sure about it as Sara was. “I’ve already been warned by Michelle and Josie to go easy on the hugs because I’m much stronger now.” She added with a sad sigh.

     “I still forget how strong I am now; just ask Josie how many times I’ve nearly made Jo cry because I’ve forgotten.” Sara giggled.

     “I just feel like my head is going to explode with all the new stuff I’ve got to learn.” Natalie sighed. “And what will happen to me in the future now I don’t have any family left.” Natalie said as she started to sob in Sara’s arms.

     “You do have a family Natalie, you’ve got all us, and I think Sammie’s taken quite a shine to you or she wouldn’t have brought you all these clothes.” Sara said as she held Natalie in her arms.

    Natalie soon found herself in the middle of a group hug as the other three joined them when they saw that Natalie was crying.

     “What’s wrong Nat?” Michelle asked.

     “I just feel so confused and freaked out right now.” Natalie said as she let the others all hug her. “I’m scared about being a girl and a vampire and everything else.” She sobbed.

     “That’s what you have friends like us for.” Michelle smiled as she pulled Natalie into her arms. “You have a very powerful Witch to help you as well as the one and only Slayer, as well as Prue who’s also a vampire and don’t forget about Hypatia and Samantha, and then if all that fails you have Josie and me.” Michelle pointed out. “I’d keep an eye on your wardrobe though with Josie around.” Michelle giggled.

     “I’m not the only one she should be worried about.” Josie whined as she broke the hug and slapped Michelle on the arm.

    Josie and Michelle were soon chasing each other around the room laughing and squealing at each other. While Sara, Natalie and Sheana looked at them giggling, all of Natalie’s worries forgotten again for the time being.

     “You ready to put on a fashion show for us then girlfriend?” Sara asked Natalie with a grin.

    Natalie looked nervous for a couple of seconds before she looked determined to overcome this fear she had of wearing all these girl clothes she now owned. “Okay, but I’ll need your help learning how to walk in some of these shoes, and how to put a bra on.”

     “We’ll give you all the help you need.” Sara smiled as she dragged Natalie over to the bed and started picking up some items for her to start with before she helped her to slip out of her pink top, denim shorts and running shoes.

     “What are you doing?!” Natalie shrieked as she realised Sara was removing the sports bra as well. Natalie quickly tried to cover her breasts to stop the others seeing anything.

     “Don’t worry about it Nat, we’re all girls here.” Sara said in a tone that said Natalie was being silly.

     “Can we try on some of your new clothes as well Nat?” Michelle asked excitedly.

     “Sure, knock yourselves out.” Natalie said, more worried about being nearly naked in a room full of girls than anything else at the minute.

    Natalie’s mouth was soon falling open when she saw how quick Michelle and Josie were also stripped down to just their panties as they started trying stuff on. All of a sudden Natalie didn’t feel so bad about being nearly naked herself. They were soon joined by Sara and Sheana as they too stripped out of their clothes to try some stuff on, but Sara showed Natalie how to put a bra on first.

     “The easiest way to put a bra on is to place it around yourself back to front and clip it shut before twisting it around and slipping your hands through the straps and then seating your breasts in the cups like so.” Sara said as she put her own bra back on, due to Natalie’s not being large enough. “Now you try with this one.” Sara smiled as she handed Natalie a very sexy looking red silk wonder bra.

    Natalie took the bra from Sara between finger and thumb like it was going to burn her. “Can’t I start with something a little less...? Sexy...?” Natalie asked with a gulp as she held up the red silky item in her fingers looking at it.

     “Just trust me when I say you will fall in love with wearing things like this once you’ve tried it.” Sara grinned. “Now get to work before I find you something even sexier to wear like this basque.” Sara said as she picked up a cute pink basque.

     “Okay, okay, I’ll put the bra on.” Natalie said as she copied what Sara just did with her bra. Soon Natalie was stood there wearing white cotton panties and a sexy red silk bra.

     “Now put these on to match the bra.” Sara grinned as she held up the matching red panties.

    Natalie just took the panties from Sara and turned her back to them all as she slipped out of her white cotton panties and then stepped into the red ones. Sara and the others smiled when they saw the way Natalie was running her hands over her own bottom enjoying the feel of the silk.

     “Feels good doesn’t it?” Michelle asked.

     “Yes it does.” Natalie blushed as she took her hand away and folded her arms over her chest, but she was soon feeling the silky bra and enjoying that just as much as she did the panties.

     “This is just the beginning of your journey into womanhood.” Michelle grinned as she grabbed Natalie’s hand and led her over to the bed and started getting her to try stuff on while the others made a start on items in the closet.

    Natalie spent the next couple of hours having a crash course in how to wear skirts, dresses all sorts of different tops she couldn’t remember the names for and shoes with all sizes of heels. Natalie couldn’t place one foot in front of the other to start with without falling over, but with the other four’s help she soon got the hang of it and the more natural grace she’d seen other women walk in heels with would come in time according to Sara.

     “How do you manage to walk in your slayer heels?” Natalie asked at one point when Sara had her in a rather high set of heels with a one inch platform sole. She remembered how much taller Sara looked when dressed as the slayer, and she’d noticed that it was all due to the high heeled red boots she wore.

     “It took me a little time to get the hang of them, but now I don’t notice the height, except when I take them off and need to reach up for something.” Sara grinned.

     “You should see some of the fighting moves she can do while wearing her slayer armour.” Josie said sounding impressed with what she’d seen of Sara’s fights with the likes of Spike and some of the commander’s men before Karl took command.

     “Why don’t you show her how good you are around the assault course Tia has set up for you to train on?” Michelle said excitedly.

     “You can get around that course Hypatia has set up in the day room?” Natalie asked with her mouth open.

     “Have you seen it then already?” Sara asked.

     “Yes, Hypatia was showing me around earlier today and she said that the two of you trained in that room all the time, but I thought she was just teasing me.” Natalie explained. “How often do you come here to train with her?” Natalie asked.

     “I come over every Saturday morning to practice, and a couple of times in the week when I’m not busy getting some on the job training.” Sara said with a roll of the eyes.

     “Do you get to see much action?” Natalie asked.

     “It’s been a little busy since I took the commander out and some of his experiments got loose, but you’ve already met a couple of them.” Sara said with a sad smile.

     “I’m glad you were able to help Rosalie and Anton, they are really nice, and nothing like the movies and TV programs make them out to be as vampires.” Natalie said with some anger in her voice. “Vampires get a pretty bad rap because of the media.” She added with a grumble.

     “Don’t be fooled into thinking all vampires are good Nat, if they feed on human blood then they can become addicted to it, and then they are deadly.” Sara warned.

     “Would that happen to me if I drank human blood?” Natalie asked with worry in her voice.

     “Yes in the end, but I’d catch you and help you get past it before things got that bad for you.” Sara smiled warmly.

     “Do you mean drive a stake through my heart?” Natalie asked with a worried gulp.

     “Only as a last resort, but I have many gifts to stop you before it came to that.” Sara said as she pulled a worried Natalie into a hug with her.

     “What sort of gifts?” Natalie asked nervously like she wasn’t sure she wanted to find out.

     “I can compel you to stop doing whatever you’re doing at any given moment.” Sara shrugged like it wasn’t a big deal.

     “You mean you can control my mind?” Natalie asked in fear.

     “Yes I can, but I don’t do it very often because I don’t like to take anyone’s free will away, not even vampires.” Sara said with a shudder.

     “Would you show me if I gave you permission to do it on me?” Natalie asked as she felt the need to see Sara compel her to do something.

     “Are you sure you want me to Nat?” Sara asked, not sure Natalie knew what she was asking Sara to do to her.

     “Yes, I want to know what it feels like to lose control of my body like that.” Natalie said sounding more excited about it now.

     “Okay then.” Sara sighed as she locked onto Natalie’s mind and then took control of it. “Put on the pink basque and those pink high heels.” Sara ordered.

    Natalie had refused to try the basque and heels on earlier, and now she just looked shocked as her body moved over to the bed where the basque was and she slipped it around her waist and clipped it closed before she pulled in the laces on the back to tighten it off. Once that was done she then sat on the edge of the bed to slip her feet into the high heels once she’d taken off the ballet flats she’d had on her feet.

     “Okay, okay I believe you Sara!” Natalie said as she stood up again and started walking around the room while Sara, Sheana, Michelle and Josie stood and watched.

    Sara broke the link and gave Natalie control of her body back. Natalie quickly grabbed the bedpost to stop herself falling over in the heels.

     “That was really freaky, even by this new standard.” Natalie said as she made her way back around to sit on the bed to remove the high heels. “Can you compel normal people as well?” Natalie asked as she tried to remove the basque.

     “Yes, but it’s harder to control someone that’s just human, but I can make them tell the truth.” Sara smiled. “That’s how I first found out I had psychic abilities.

     “So I’m really not human anymore then?” Natalie asked looking shocked to finally realise she was different. In more ways than just being a girl now, she was also part vampire.

     “Hey, don’t say it like that.” Sara said as she walked over and sat down next to Natalie. “I’m a slayer, Sheana’s a witch. Michelle was once a boy, but now lives as a girl full-time, and Jo likes to get in touch with his feminine side once in a while, so I wouldn’t call any of us normal.” Sara giggled.

     “Normal is highly overrated if you ask me.” Michelle shrugged as she sat the other side of Natalie. “You’ll be fine once Sheana’s made you a ring so you can go out in the sunshine again, and masked your aura from everyone.” Michelle promised.

     “Can’t you go out in the sun?” Sara asked, shocked to just be finding out this little bit of news.

     “No, Hypatia took me out into the gardens earlier and I fell on the grass unconscious until she got me back inside.” Natalie sighed. “Hypatia said that something like this might happen with me being such a new vampire, and only a half blood at that, but it beats turning into a wolf I guess.” Natalie added as she tried to sound positive about her little problem with the sun.

     “Do you think you could make Natalie a ring or something now sis?” Sara asked as she looked at Sheana hopefully.

     “Yes I can. But I’ll need one of the small crystal’s that Sammi still has, to help me cast a strong enough spell to keep her safe in the sun and mask her aura.” Sheana explained.

     “I’m sure she’ll be home soon, and then we can see about getting you back out in the sun.” Sara smiled at Natalie who now looked a little happier about not being stuck inside all day.

    While they waited for Samantha to get home, they decided to teach Natalie how to care for her hair and use makeup and nail polish. Like everything else, Natalie wasn’t very good to begin with, but she picked things up pretty quick now and she was soon able to do her own hair and add some basic makeup, not that she needed much makeup to improve her looks, she was already pretty without any makeup at all, but most girls wore some sort of makeup these days, and Natalie wanted to fit in when she was allowed out again.

    They were all sat around on beanbags in one corner of the room just talking about fashion and little things Natalie needed to look out for now she was a girl, not that even a doctor would be able to tell she’d once been a boy after doing a full exam of her now, but it didn’t pay to get sloppy and give people a reason to question who she was in the first place. There was a knock on the door just before Hypatia entered the room.

     “I’m sorry to bother you all, but can I just borrow Sara and Sheana for a couple of minutes to have a quick word with them?” Hypatia asked politely.

    Sara and Sheana jumped to their feet and followed Hypatia out of the room and down the hallway towards the stairs.

     “Everything alright Tia?” Sara asked nervously. Sara and Sheana didn’t like it when Hypatia wanted a little chat with them; it normally meant trouble for someone.

     “Don’t worry girls; it’s nothing to worry about.” Hypatia reassured them both with a smile. “Anton and Rosalie are eager to get back on the road, and I was hoping that the two of you would help them on their way? That way they won’t have any idea where this house is and it will help to keep Natalie safe.” Hypatia explained what she needed their help with.

     “I can’t see a problem with that, but where is it we’re going to be blinking them?” Sara asked.

     “Just a small air strip on the other side of town where I’ve arranged for a plane to take them out of the country to France. I’ve already played with their memories, so it’s best if they only saw the two of you as the Slayer and her black witch side kick.” Hypatia explained what she wanted them to do and what she’d already done to the two vampires. “I’ll show you were the airstrip is on the map.” Hypatia added as she started down the stairs and into the study where she kept the large map of the county.

    By the time they reached the bottom step Sara and Sheana were already suited up in their disguises of red for Sara and Black for Sheana. It was a good job they were because Anton and Rosalie were both stood down in the hallway waiting for them.

     “I’m pleased to see you up and about so soon Anton, but is it wise to be going on your way so soon?” Sara asked in her Slayer voice.

     “We thank you for all the help you’ve shown me and Rosalie, Slayer, but we are not happy to remain in this area longer than needed, not after what happened to us already.” Anton said looking nervous.

     “Anton and I are happier out in the open countryside, and now we have been given the seal of protection from Miss Tia, we will not have any more trouble we think not.” Rosalie smiled happily.

     “Don’t forget that my protection is only valid until I find out you told of the Slayer and I working together. If that ever gets out then I will be the one hunting you down, and what the men in black did to you will look like a picnic.” Hypatia said with raw power flowing from every word she spoke.

     “We would take that secret to our final grave with us Miss Tia.” They both said as they fell to their knees at Hypatia’s feet to show their loyalty to her.

     “I know you would, but I just need to make it clear what would happen if you ever spoke of this alliance the Slayer and I have.” Hypatia said in a much softer tone. “Now stop kneeling and let the slayer and her friend take you to the airport.” She added as she helped the two of them to stand.

    Hypatia showed Sara and Sheana on the map where the airstrip was and then Sheana took hold of Anton and Rosalie’s hands before she blinked away with Sara following just behind.

    Sheana found a very expensive looking small jet sat on a long private runway when she appeared at the airstrip. Sara was soon at her side as she appeared just after her. Anton and Rosalie looked a little freaked out over the way they just travelled, but they soon recovered themselves.

     “I gather that’s for the two of you.” Sara said as she pointed over to the jet idling on the runway. “I hope your lives are a lot simpler from now on.” Sara said in her slayer voice as she smiled at the two of them.

     “I’m sure they will be Slayer, and we want to thank you for helping us instead of just killing us both.” Anton said as he lifted Sara’s gloved hand and kissed it like a true gentleman would.

     “I don’t know how we will ever be able to repay you for all you did for us Slayer. Rosalie said as she first hugged Sara and then she hugged Sheana.

     “Just live good lives and don’t go biting anyone.” Sara warned with a smile, so they knew she wasn’t being serious about any of it.

     “If you ever need our help for any reason Slayer, Witch, just get word to us through Miss Tia, and we will come to your aid.” Anton said with a bow.

     “Thank you for the kind offer, but I hope you can enjoy some peace and quiet for a couple of centuries roaming the European countryside together.” Sara smiled. “We really should get you on the plane now.” Sara said as she led them over to the jet and helped them to get onboard.

    One of the pilots appeared in the doorway and nodded to Sara and Sheana before he pulled up the steps and then closed the door. Sara and Sheana stepped back and then waited for the jet to take off before they both blinked back to the mansion and the others.

    Sara and Sheana could hear giggling coming from the kitchen when they got back to Hypatia’s mansion so they made their way in that direction and found Natalie, Michelle, Josie, Hypatia and Samantha all sat around the kitchen table eating pizza that Samantha had brought home with her.

     “Did they get on the plane okay?” Hypatia asked after she swallowed the bite of pizza.

     “Yes they got on okay and the plane took off with no problems.” Sara said as she focused on making her armour retract.

    Sheana did the same and then they sat down at the table and took a piece of pizza to munch on. Neither of them was very hungry, but it still tasted good and they enjoyed the piece they had.

     “I’m impressed that you managed to get Natalie here in a dress and some proper underwear.” Samantha grinned as she wrapped an arm around a giggling Natalie and gave her a one sided hug. “I hear you even managed to get her to try the pink basque on as well.” Samantha added with a grin.

     “Not without force.” Natalie pouted just before she stuck her tongue out at Sara as she started to giggle.

     “You were the one that asked me to prove I could do it.” Sara said in her own defence as she stuck her tongue out at Natalie.

    They made short work of the pizza and then they went into the living room to put on some music channel for a couple of hours while they talked, but it was soon time for Sara, Sheana, Michelle and Josie to go home again. Sheana had got one of the crystals from Samantha and made Natalie a ring, so she was able to go out in the sun, and it also masked her aura from everyone.

    Natalie gave all four girls a hug and said she’d see them tomorrow night when they came over to carry on teaching her how to be a girl and have fun. She then watched as they got their phones out and punched in a number before saying home and a blue mist came out of the phone and engulfed them before they were gone.

     “What’s wrong sweetie?” Samantha asked when she heard Natalie let out a heavy sigh once the girl’s were gone.

     “Nothing.” Natalie lied very badly as she let out another heavy sigh.

     “Well something’s wrong, or you’ve sprung a leak.” Samantha smirked as she wrapped her arms around Natalie from behind. “I’ll keep you here like this until you tell me what’s wrong.” Samantha warned.

     “Seeing Sara and the others leave just now made me realise that I’m all alone with no one to love me and miss me.” Natalie snuffled as she started to cry again.

     “Tia and I care about you, and you have a home.” Samantha pointed out.

     “What about when I’m safe to be around other people though? Will I be sent out into the world to look after myself?” Natalie asked as she sobbed into Samantha’s shoulder.

     “I know we’ve only known each other a day and this may be a little fast for you, so please take all the time you need to think it over but...” Samantha said nervously as she tried to think of the right words to use.

     “What is it Sammi?” Natalie asked as she lifted her head to see what had made Samantha stop speaking. Natalie could see that Samantha wanted to ask her something important.

     “I’d like you to think about becoming my daughter, as in you would call me mum, mother and all those other cute little names kids use these days. And I’d like to treat you as my own and spoil you silly.” Samantha said looking hopeful that she hadn’t just scared Natalie with her outburst.

     “Do you really mean that Sammi? Do you really want to be my mother and look after me?” Natalie asked with fresh tears in her eyes now, but these were happy tears.

     “Yes, I want to help keep you safe from all the evil in the world, and I’d like you to call me your mother more than anything.” Samantha pleaded.

     “Okay then mommy.” Natalie said as she threw her arms around Samantha and they hugged each other in the middle of the hallway.

     “If you start calling me Gran, then I’ll be kicking the pair of you out.” Hypatia added with a frown, breaking the touching moment as all three of them broke out in a fit of giggles. “I don’t look old enough to be a Gran yet.”

 

To Be Continued Next Tuesday  

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK

    EDITORS NOTE: Please Comment and/or leave Kudos and let Sara know you like her work please, Any comments on spelling, grammar or the layout of the story please PM me “Samanthak” not Sara. Thank you

up
136 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wonder if Natalie

had children by a human what gender they would be and iff they'd become Slayers. Would all children sired by a vampire be males?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Hmmm as Sammi and Tia are

Hmmm as Sammi and Tia are lovers and Sammi is mommy or mom couldn't Tia be mummy or mum? Like Lianna and Lauren from YHIAW.

Good stuff, I had been thinking mum Natalie might have been Rosalie but obviously not. Could one of Sammi's kids have been intersexed and mated before she'd been killed?

It would be cool if Sammi found Natalie really was related, not that it would change how Sammi feels about Natalie.

Is there no way for Natalie to get her inheritance, their may be clues as to why and how she's a half vampire, maybe her parent knew and made provisions for just such an occurrence.

Great story as always, thanks for sharing.

Big hugs

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

haha

That last part was awesome! Iwas about to cry then you made me laugh. Thanks for another great chapter.

To Make A Wish, Book 2

Good chapter

++++++++++++
Cartman: A fine day of plundering we had boys. What about yourselves? Here you are lads, plenty of booty to go around. A round of grog for me boys. A round of grog for everyone!