That Little Flower of Hope

Printer-friendly version

That Little Flower of Hope

by
Cindilee

 
Author's Note: This story is hard to categorize for me. There are elements of bondage and sex, but it is incidental to the story, and isn't too explicit.

Read at your own risk! :)

 


 

Chapter One
 
“Stick out your ass, slut, or you’ll wish you’d never been born” Ace Moran, the Dom for this shoot, didn’t shout this command, but Amber knew he meant what he said.

Amber tried. She was nude, bound with her hands tied to a hook in the ceiling, her legs spread apart by a bar that was attached to the floor and on the balls of her feet. A ring was strapped into her mouth, making her drool uncontrollably and redering intelligible communication impossible. This was done to make her accessible for oral sex, and to let her screams be as loud as possible.

She was going on the drugs they gave her alone. A muscle relaxer to stave off cramps, and a stimulant

to improve her stamina enabled her to continue, but had the side effect of making her an emotional wreck. That was all right with the director of this particular gem, because the client wanted her to be that way. She just didn’t have to act

After twelve hours filming three on demand features, she was exhausted. She was the star, but she would have rather been dead than be in the show business she was in. Amber was in the adult film industry, making mostly bondage themed videos, custom made for clients around the globe. It was lucrative, very much so, at least for her owner. You see, Amber was a slave.

The whip fell across her back, bottom and legs for the next minute. She was screaming, begging to be let go. Her pleas fell on deaf ears, and even if they had been clearly understood, there would be no mercy for her.

After the flogging was done, she sagged into her bonds, nearly unconscious, and crying uncontrollably. Sweat was pouring off of her, dripping off of her breasts along with the drool.

“Very good, slut, very good” sneered the Dom. He had worked with Amber in the past. She was a screamer, very flexible, and her owner insisted upon maximum torment for her. “I have one last treat for you” He strode arrogantly to the table on which his “toys” rested. He picked up a two liter bowl of clear liquid and walked slowly back to where Amber was hanging.

Pulling her chin up, he looked into her blue eyes. She was panting, shaking uncontrollably, very nearly in shock. “Your back side looks rather raw, slut. So do your miserable tits. We wouldn’t want them to become infected now, would we?”

Amber’s eyes rolled back in her head, as she shook her head then moaned. She no longer had the strength to fight back or struggle. The Dom walked behind Amber and smiled evilly. He then poured the rubbing alcohol that was in the bowl down Amber’s raw, bleeding back.

Her reaction was instantaneous. She screamed and wiggled against her bods with all her strength. The stinging alcohol set her back, bottom and legs on fire. Her moans for him to stop were ignored. As the pain began to subside, he threw the remainder across her front, where her breasts, stomach and thighs bore the fresh marks of a caning. This was too much for her frail body. She vomited and passed out.

“Cut!” The director shouted. “Perfect! You can let her down now, Ace”

Amber’s owner smirked and said “Let the slut hang, Ace. Her little boy clit needs the air”

The director smiled. He glanced over at Amber’s owner, John Steele. It wasn’t his real name, of course. That was Jimmy Gabbio. John Steele he felt was more appropriate for a man of power. His power was being able to capture and train slaves for the sex trade. He learned it while working for the CIA, breaking terrorists. That didn’t pay nearly enough for his ambitions. He was addicted to violent, sadistic pornography. He had a thing for ladyboys from Asia, but they soon weren’t enough for him. He wanted to make and sell his own girls, and in 2003, he made his dream a reality.

His business, “Steele’s Magnolias” was a source for young pretty she males. On the front, it was an import/export business in Los Angeles, but the real money was in the girls. He kidnapped street kids who nobody would miss and if they had the right facial structure, he would ship them to Thailand to a crooked doctor and transform them, body and mind.

They would break in a month, and he would lease them to filmmakers for them to be used. Intimidation made them film little disclaimers that they loved what they were doing, but it was far from the truth. No one was looking for them. They looked like girls, different enough from their boy identities to avoid detection by the authorities.

As they got older, they moved to worse and more violent films until they were finally killed in “snuff” films. Their bodies were burned and dumped, never to be seen again. If there was such a place as hell, it was waiting for John Steele. He had killed fourteen this way.

As time went on, he was able to stay in the United States. There were greedy doctors who were more than willing to help, and most were clients of his film company, Magnolia Productions. Sexual deviation is a common affliction in the affluent United States, and he saved the cost and danger of sneaking people into a foreign country. His ranch in West Texas was remote enough to do most of his "training" and filming.

In 2009, he had abandoned the kidnapping of street children and graduated to prowling social media and chat rooms, looking for transgendered youth, or kids who were curious about crossdressing. He had mastered the art of gaining their confidence and making them believe he was a sixteen year old boy who was curious about dressing as a girl.

That was how he found Amber, who in 2009 was known as Cody Phillips, from Wichita Falls, Texas.

Cody was not a very masculine child, the youngest in a family of five. He had a brother, Justin and a sister, Cassandra.
Cody was a gentle child, taking the good natured ribbing of his siblings with a sweet spirit. He loved his brother and sister, and they returned it in kind.

Justin was an athlete, a man’s man, so to speak. He was his father’s favorite, and the two did all the hunting and fishing together they could. Cassie was the female Justin, a tall, willowy volleyball player who was the envy of the girls and the object of desire for the boys. Cody was a small thirteen year old, with a delicate, feminine face.

Confused more often than not for a girl, his father went overboard to “ugly him up”. Short hair and clothes all geared to make him look like a boy. It wasn’t enough sometimes, as he was sometimes confused for a cancer patient.

His father was hard on Cody, out of his intense embarrassment over his “sissy” child. His mother was secretly pleased that he wasn’t so masculine and was a lot more sensitive than his brother she was growing rather tired of her husband’s insistence that all his boys conformed to his idea of manliness.

Cody, for his part totally admired Cassie. He would spend hours with her as a little boy playing dolls with her and cooking playdoh food. It drove his dad crazy, but he didn’t dare say anything because Cassie was having so much fun and his wife would have cut him off in bed for a month if he did.

As he grew up, he spent time with his brother also, trying to learn about baseball. He eventually played, but wasn’t very good, and his teammates were brutal with the teasing. He laughed it off, but Cassie knew it hurt Cody terribly.

“I wish I was like you, Cassie,” he said to her one day. “I feel so wrong. I would give anything to be like you” Cassie never fully understood what that meant. She thought he meant that she was always in control and popular. He wanted to be a girl.

He started to visit chatrooms at twelve, trying to find someone he could talk to about his desire to be female. He found that person three months later. “Cassidy” was John Steele. He told Cody everything he wanted to hear. Cassidy was a kindred spirit who supposedly lived across town. The set up took another three months of work, and then the meet was set in a secluded place. Cassidy would help Cody become the girl he wanted to be.

The trap was sprung in December of 2009, just before Christmas. Cody was snatched from the streets of Wichita Falls, looking for his friend Cassidy. The boy known as Cody Phillips “died” soon after.

The Amber alerts went out. Police worked feverishly, doing everything possible to find the young boy. Television covered the case, as searchers combed the countryside for a body. Nothing was ever found. Cody had been spirited away to the ranch on a charter airplane. He was long gone before the call went out.

After intense interrogation and mind control techniques, hormone therapy and some masterful plastic surgery, Amber was born. After a little work, she had a pert feminine nose and dark brown hair. She was five feet four inches tall, and had developed large B cup breasts, not quite a C. Her name was for credit purposes on film. She was called only “slut” off camera. She slept naked on a dog bed and learned to service her master orally and anally, the former of which was particularly disgusting to her.

Amber learned quickly that any sign of will was punished brutally. John was good at his mind control. She was quickly broken.
Two years passed. Amber had been violated hundreds of times by both men and women. She had made over one hundred videos. Over time, Steele had gotten Amber addicted to his own cocktail of narcotics. He had a special combination of herbs that healed her wounds from the savage beatings she suffered.

Steele was cocky. He had made close to one million dollars tax free from his illegal operations. Amber was his only project right now, and he had already started cruising the chatrooms for another victim. He found his next victim, Galen Douglas. He was a beautiful boy, and ready to try to spread his wings. Unbeknownst to Steele, someone was on to him. That someone wore a badge, and was posing as Galen. FBI Special Agent Janine Rodgers had the man she had been looking for since 2005.

“Please, master. Why have you done this to me? ” she asked him tears were streaming down her face after a brutal night of sex and violence. Tears were like nectar to the sadist that John Steele had become. He was no longer human himself, but a monster.

“I do this because I can. I am a member of a large secret organization. Our purpose is to make slaves of whomever we will. There is no place for you to go. Remember, I have control of at least one officer in every police department in the nation, who is under strict orders to kill you if you should ever be brought to them. You are my property, and you will never see your family again. Serve me well, and I might let you live. Cross me, and you will be tortured for weeks, dying only when I want you to. Do you understand me?”.

Amber hung her head. “Yes, master”

John unzipped his pants. “Okay, slut. Take care of me”

Amber had been in captivity for nearly two years. She started to go down on her master. She had become quite good at it, but a single tear trickled down her cheek as she did. After she finished, she happened to see him look at his phone to return a text. As he put the phone down, she saw the date. October twenty first, her sixteenth birthday. All she could do was submit to another rape. “Happy Birthday, slut” she thought to herself.
 
 
The Present

Amber slowly awakened from her pain induced swoon, still bound. Her hands had gone numb and her jaws were in agony from the stretching of the gag, but she no longer cared. She looked over to her master and the director with dead eyes. They ignored her, and she knew better than to try to get his attention. It would just mean more punishment, and she was ready to go home to her little dog bed. Her old life as Cody was completely forgotten. She couldn’t remember the names of her mother and father, or her siblings. She thought she had a sister named Cathy or something, but she wouldn’t want a freak like her for a sister.

Then in a flash, everything changed. The door to the studio exploded inward and three men in bulletproof vests rolled in followed by series of men and women in blue windbreakers. “Everybody freeze! Search Warrant! Search Warrant! Down! GET DOWN!
Amber screamed, and Steele, Ace and the director dove for cover. It did them little good. In about ten seconds, they were cuffed and subdued.

Amber was screaming and fighting furiously against the straps that held her. She believed what she was told that the police would torture her.

The lone female among the police rushed over to where Amber was bound. “Easy, honey, I’m Janine. We’re here to help” Janine could see the utter terror in the bound girl’s eyes, and she thought she knew why. “She gently but firmly held Amber’s cheeks and forced her to look in her eyes. “Honey, I don’t know what that creep told you, but we really are here to help you. Now calm down so we can get you loose and you can tell me your story. Okay?”
Amber nodded and stopped fighting.

She called to an athletic looking man “Gibson, get me a blanket!”

“Got it boss, right here" He threw the blanket over to Janine, not wanting to violate the girl’s privacy.
It was then that Janine looked down and saw that Amber had a small penis, which surprised her, since the girl looked nothing like a boy at all.

After draping her body in the blanket, Janine undid the gag from Amber’s mouth. “Easy, sweetie, that’s it. Let us get you loose”
Steele had been ushered out of the room before he had a chance to say anything to Amber. She could hear him screaming in the other room, but couldn’t hear anything he was saying.

The agents undid her hands and released her feet she began to collapse and the agent stopped her from falling. “Easy, girl” No one had ever done that before. They had just let her fall to the floor. Maybe they weren’t that bad.

She was shaking violently now, as the effects of the multiple beatings took effect.

“Gibson, call in the bus. We need to get her to the hospital”

“Rog, Boss” he keyed the mic on his radio. “We need an ambulance at 26657 Industrial”

Janine kneeled in front of Amber. She spoke in a low even tone to calm the frightened girl “What’s your name, honey?”
Amber cocked her head slightly. Her name? What was it? Amber thought a moment and gave the only answer she could. “s-slut”
Now it was Janine’s turn to gape. ‘No sweetie, your name. What is it?”

“S-s-sluuutt” Amber eyes rolled back into her head and she passed out. Her last thoughts were of her name. She couldn’t remember it.

“Shit! Where is that bus?”

Janine and her supervisor, Marcus Dubois, stood at the foot of Amber’s hospital bed along with the physician assigned to the case, Dr. Harold Franks.

“What is today’s update, Doctor Franks” asked Agent Dubois.

“He had her addicted to a cocktail of drugs. Ketamine mostly, with morphine and a psychotic of unknown origin. We’re still working on the identification”

“Why is she still unconscious?” asked Janine, not looking away from Amber’s face.

“Medically induced coma. She’s been neglected for a long time. Malnourished and abused. She would be in severe withdrawal sickness now, and there’s no way I was going to let her go through that. I have her on a low dose of methadone to keep the physiological effects to a minimum. We’ll bring her around in the next seventy two hours. Have you made any progress on an ID?”

Janine pulled her gaze from Amber. “The DNA has been cross referenced with our Database. She has been identified as Cody Phillips, missing from Wichita Falls, Texas 21 June, 2009 her family is being notified today”

“Cody? You keep referring to him as she. Why?”

“What do you see? A boy? I’ve seen the transcripts from the online chats Steele used to lure Cody out. He was transgendered. Who knows what would have happened down the road. I guess the choice of whether or not to transition was made for her. And that’s what really sucks”

Dubois nodded. “Yes, sadly. Steele is an expert in psychological warfare. He worked the kid over good, no doubt. I’m calling in Dr. Francine Davis. She’s the only one I know who can possibly unscramble the damage Steele has done”

Dr. Franks was checking Amber’s vitals. He sighed and added. “That’s good. Very good. I can fix the physical. She can be put back, good as new by the time I’m done. But this…” he pointed at his head “…this I can’t fix. She’s going to have to be a strong, strong person to overcome what was done to her. I hope this Dr. Davis is as skilled as you say. Unless I miss my guess, this girl will try to commit suicide soon after she’s awake”
 
 
Wichita Falls, Texas

The dark sedan pulled into the Phillips’ driveway. Agents Harry Smith and Roger Garrett had the unenviable task of notifying Greg and Gail Phillips about the discovery of their missing son. Ordinarily, this would be a joyful duty, but the circumstances of this notification, well, were unusual to say the least.

They got out and walked to the door and knocked. Mrs. Phillips opened the door and looked surprised to see the men at the door.
“May I help you?” she asked.

The two men flashed their badges. “Ma’am, I’m Agent Smith, this is Agent Garrett. We have some news regarding Cody. May we come in?”

Gail gasped. “Of course! Please, come in! You’ve found Cody?”

She led them into the living room.

“Yes, ma’am. He is alive and in Los Angeles”

Gail burst into tears. “Oh, thank God! Is he safe?”

“Please, Mrs. Phillips, sit down. We need to talk…”


 
 
To Be Continued...

up
143 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting Start

Enemyoffun's picture

This is an interesting start. I'm not usually into these kinds of stories but I think I'll follow this one.

Keep reading!

This may not go where you expect it to! :)

Peace!
Cindilee

Story

Elsbeth's picture

I agree, but I will as well.

-Elsbeth

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.

Wow, Cindilee

This is an awesome start. I'm looking forward to see how Amber/Cody tries to recover from her horrible abuse. I'm so impressed!**Sigh**

Words may be false and full of art;
Sighs are the natural language of the heart.
-Thomas Shadwell

Wow!

I hope I don't mess this up, but I think you'll enjoy the rest of it.

Peace!
Cindilee

You were right, this is a dark tale so far...

but you are a mistress of them and thought not Disney Happy EndingsTM your heroines usually achieve a level of satisfaction with their lives.

So nice to see you post again.

Does this mean we might see more of Belle from 532 again? Always wondered what the magic police did to that witch who put the language spells on her and helped with the original transformation. A right nasty piece of soulless work she was. The couple who kidnapped Belle were only somewhat more evil by comparison.

Loved those characters. Suspect I will come to love your new heroine and her protectors too.

John in Wauwatosa

P.S. I wanted to... lets say do some VERY nasty things to this sick man and his sicko friends. This ex CIA man is right up there in the villainy department with the kidnapper couple from 532.

And as to the doctors who helped him?

Not sure if using the drugs and surgery on them then making them into bondage slaves would be justice. Maybe it's time for the good ole' Homelite XL 18" chain saw . My grandfathers, now my dad's and the same model as in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre!

--GRIN --

Got my attention with this one.

John in Wauwatosa

I know, right....

Chop chop snipsnip or just shoot him in the head. I really kinda hope there really aren't people like that out there, but maybe that's too much to hope.

Peace!
Cindilee

Please

Do make sure to include the prison scene when steele's fellow inmates find out what he did to children. I want to burn the image into his soul, since I cant do much else to him... though I promise you I'm very.... creative. Just leave me in a room alone with him with nothing but heated coals, and a nice sharp knife, maybe a rusty one too.

Poor Amber.... please oh please someone help her find peace...

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

His life,

In prison would be very short, I would think.

He wouldn't last long with you in that room :)!

Peace!
Cindilee

Interesting Start

I, like Enemyoffun don't normally follow this type of story, but this one sounds interesting to see what happens?

Richard

Thanks for the comment,

And I hope you continue to follow the story!

Peace!
Cindilee

Cody/Amber has been put

through a hell that can break all but the most stubborn of wills. May this child have the strength to pull together the pieces and heal as much as possible. But sadly, nothing of this world can end the torture

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

True

But we'll see where it goes...

Peace!
Cindilee

Resiliency...

Andrea Lena's picture

...well...here's a story I hadn't expected to make it through, but I suppose Amber and I are in the same boat? I never thought I'd ever gain the strength to live, but here I am. The mistake some make with survivors is that they either underestimate the damage or overestimate the effect and underestimate the survivor. Somewhere in between, Amber, I expect, will find the strength to more than survive; living as she's surrounded perhaps by caring professionals and maybe even new friends. But live she will, from where I sit.

It's a paradox that she may even come to appreciate. She might come to the place where she would never wish her own fate on another human being, but she also may come to appreciate and apprehend the good that may come out of her experience as she grows and changes and becomes who she was meant to be? It sounds ludicrous almost, but we are the sum of all our experience, and we can and often do gain hope and benefit from the bad as well as the good. Those of us who have survived the horror might find that all things can and often do work together for good? What a beginning! Thank you!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Thank you, for the comment Drea!

This is actually a difficult story to write, for a lot of reasons. I can't give anything away, but, she has a long road to go.

Peace!
Cindilee

Parents Reaction

The question is how will Cody's parents' and siblings react to learning that there son, is now there daughter named Amber? How will they react to learn that their child was a drug addict, a sex slave, a prostitute and a star of the sickest pornography that exists?

Will they reject their child entirely or will they come to her support? Will there be a split in the family or a united front for good or bad?

If the parents try to shower their daughter with love and support, how will Amber react?

Just some question thta hopefully will be answered soon?

Rami

RAMI

Wow

I don't usually post comments but this is riveting. Great work. Will read more.