Two's company.

Printer-friendly version

Two's company.

A sequel to “Winter Break” (November 2010)

Fiction by Johnny Cumlately

“Two's company, three's a crowd.” I was to find out the truth of this old adage over the next few months. In “Winter Break” I related how I came to transition. I had met Sheila who lived in Edinburgh and her friend Alice, a nurse living in London. They had castrated me and given me a strong oestrogen transdermal patch. I had developed nice boobs and regularly dressed when not at work and, according to Alice, had become quite presentable as a woman. But I had reached the point at which I could no longer keep my situation secret at work.

I had confided in Ms Smith, the personnel manager who proved surprisingly supportive. She was unable to arrange a transfer to the Edinburgh office but gave me a month's sick leave and promised to prepare my colleagues for my return. I spent part of that time in Edinburgh during which Sheila acquired a female chastity belt to which Alice and I now held the only keys.

*******************************************
On the morning of my return to work, I put on a black pencil skirt - just above knee length - black tights and simple court shoes with modest two inch heels which I could now cope with quite well. I wore a purple blouse over a black bra which revealed a small amount of cleavage and showed the shape of my budding breasts. From a silver pendant hung a small key. My hair had been done by Alice’s hairdresser and I used only a small amount of make-up. Although by now being used to dressing “en femme”, I felt very self-conscious as I walked back to my old desk.
One of my male colleagues looked me up and down. “Hello, you must be Joanne. Welcome back.” Several of my female colleagues came to say “Hello” and all complimented me on my appearance. Only two young juniors seemed to have a quiet snigger but by the end of the day, everyone seemed to accept my new status without question and I was able to get some work done. Ms Smith asked how I was getting on and I was able to thank her for all her help. I still could not decide whether she was also a TS — it was certainly possible!
Both Sheila and Alice called me that evening anxious to hear how I had got on and Alice insisted that I joined her for a meal the following night.

*****************************************
I found myself spending more and more time with Alice over the next few weeks. I would go to her flat two or three times a week, whenever she was free from hospital duties. Usually we would eat out or do a show before returning to watch TV or, more likely, just enjoy each other's company with some mutual and sometimes passionate contact. I already had a lot of experience with Alice and knew that she had an insatiable need of lesbian sex. As what might be described as a “pre op TS” and as a result of castration and hormones, my remaining male equipment no longer worked but I would wear a dildo to please Alice.
Alice and I also made several shopping expeditions. I had binned all my male clothes and needed to complete my basic female wardrobe as well as giving my flat a more feminine feel.
In the meantime, both Alice and I received regular calls from Sheila in Edinburgh and I suspected that she might be just a little jealous of my relationship with Alice. She was constantly imploring us to mail her a key to her new chastity belt. She was going frantic being unable to get any relief at all. We also talked and chatted face to face with Sheila on Skype. It was clear that her chastity belt really was proving enormously frustrating and one evening as we watched, she suddenly stood up in front of her camera, dropped her panties and tried unsuccessfully to get a finger under the polished shield of the belt. I regret that that just caused us to laugh, which was perhaps rather unkind as I at least had experienced the frustrations of a chastity belt to which I did not hold the key.
“Don't just sit there laughing! I'm going to come down to London tomorrow and demand to be set free. There's a train that gets into Kings Cross at 5.”
“Why don't you fly down on the shuttle?”
“Because I would be the laughing stock of all the staff at Edinburgh airport when they saw this f****** belt on their security screens.”
“OK,” I said, “Alice will be on shift but I'll try to leave work early and meet the train.”
I was on the platform when the train drew in at exactly 5 o'clock. Sheila gave me a big hug.
“Thank God you're here. Have you got the key?”
“No, its in my flat. But surely you weren't proposing the strip off right here in the station.”
We caught a Circle Line train to the station near Alice's flat and met Alice just as she got home from work. The kettle was soon boiling for a welcome cup of tea.
It was clear to me that Alice had no intention of producing the key just yet, but I guessed she would later and felt it politic to leave the two of them together. After all, “three's a crowd.”
I did not see Sheila again before she took the train back to Scotland two mornings later. However, Alice gave me a detailed account of her visit.
As I had anticipated, they had had a light supper and retired to bed before Alice undid the belt. She told me Sheila was so keyed up that she immediately masturbated herself for nearly an hour, taking no notice of Alice until she was finally spent and fell asleep. The next night, however, they had a steamy sex session well into the night until Alice was surprised that Sheila demanded that she be re-locked into the belt. Needless to say, Alice made sure that the key was hidden away so that Sheila returned home without it.
I decided that it was time I introduced my old Aunt and Uncle to my new persona. I had last visited them at Christmas before I went to Scotland for Hogmanay and in view of all that had happened since, it seemed years ago. On that occasion, I had still been male but had nevertheless worn black side-zip slacks. I had not expected them to notice and they didn't, but what now if I turned up in a skirt?
“Hello Dear! You look different. Is that the latest fashion?”
“No. I've a surprise for you. I'm going to be a girl, so you'll have a niece in future instead of a nephew. I will be Joanne, not Johnny.”
“Oh, well! Whatever will you youngsters be getting up to next? As long as you're happy, we'll love you just as much. Now put the kettle on, there's a dear, and we'll have a cup of tea.”

**************************************
Soon after Sheila's short visit to London, she invited me to spend a week's holiday with her in Scotland before the winter set in. She suggested that we should tour round the highlands which I had not previously seen, staying in B and Bs or modest hotels. I had some holiday due to me and readily accepted.
As was now becoming usual, I caught the train rather than flying to Edinburgh. I had dressed for my holiday in ladies jeans and a white T shirt and jumper. I just had a small case with extra clothes suitable for autumn weather. These included a pair of cord rugby pants with a drawstring which had become favourites after replacing my old cord trousers which Sheila had thought I had worn out! But why are they called “Rugby”?
The train was fairly full and I found myself sitting next to a man of about my age and soon got into conversation. I found him pleasant company and he treated me with a sort of old world courtesy. We talked about all sorts of things but I deliberately kept the discussion way from my own background. After he left the train in Newcastle, I found myself thinking about my reaction to him. He was undoubtedly handsome and I thought that most girls would have been very attracted sexually. However, while I had enjoyed his company, I have never wanted sex with a man. Maybe that's because I'm only female from choice and still genetically male. And one thought lead to another. Sheila had told me soon after we first met that she was bi-sexual while Alice is openly lesbian. I enjoy sharing a bed with either of them. So where does that leave me? Now that I think of myself as female, am I a lesbian, too?

*****************************************
Sheila met me at the station in Edinburgh with more than a sisterly kiss and we were soon back at her house. I had agreed with Alice that I would unlock her belt as soon as I arrived and Sheila immediately disappeared into the bathroom where she spent a long time relieving herself and then asked me to lock the belt on again — exactly what had happened when she visited Alice a few weeks earlier. We shared her bed that night but she remained belted.
Next morning, we set off in her small car and over the next week got as far as the Isle of Skye and covered most of the popular tourist areas — Fort William, Glencoe, Loch Lomond, The Trossachs. We stayed at B and Bs, always in the same room with preferably a double or failing that twin beds. This never seemed to raise any problems but we wondered what the reactions would have been if two men wanted similar accommodation. At least they would have got some strange looks! I used the key twice during the week and we both enjoyed the resulting session.
We were blessed with excellent weather and really enjoyed our holiday but I sensed that Sheila was holding back something she didn't seem to want to talk about. When it was time for me to go home, we almost had a heated argument about leaving her locked in the belt which was only resolved by an urgent phone call to Alice who insisted that I return with the key.
Back home, I didn't need to wait long before my doubts were explained. Alice and I resumed our usual relationship and Sheila called frequently bemoaning her chastised state and wanting us to send the key. However, the calls became ever more frantic until eventually Sheila told us that she had found a nice boyfriend and she particularly wanted to get the belt off before things got too intimate!
We had no intention of complying but events took over anyway. It appeared that Sheila and her friend Peter had been canoodling on the sofa when he discovered the hard front of the belt. “Wow! Are you afraid I might take advantage of you? Do you often wear a chastity belt?” Sheila was forced to admit that she couldn't take it off because she didn't have the key and told Peter the whole story — right back to her putting one on her first husband and her later meeting with me. (See “Winter Break”). Sheila finished up dropping her panties for his inspection and noticed a large bulge in his trousers.
Peter was due a business visit to London and we arranged to meet him for an evening meal. Sheila had obviously told him about Alice and me so he knew that Alice was a lesbian and that I was not a genetic female. He certainly seemed to enjoy our company and paid me the compliment of saying he would never have guessed my true status.
We soon got around to discussing Sheila's chastity belt and Peter told us that the idea of forced chastity was not new to him. He had once owned a belt and used the services of a professional domme to hold his key. So we hatched a plan and suggested that we might - just might — send him a key in due course if he promised that he would keep Sheila locked up at all times except when he himself wanted sex with her. He thought this was a great idea and we suspected that Sheila herself would protest but eventually go along with it. Peter therefore returned to Scotland without a key but with the plan to put to Sheila. In reality, she would not have much of an option since we would keep the keys anyway if she objected.
We did not have to wait long for her reaction. She gave us a real earful on the phone and said she would wait for Peter to make the next move. He obviously did a few days later as by then Sheila had calmed down. Ironically as we already knew, the belt was like a drug to her. When she was locked into it, she wanted out, but as soon as she had had any relief, she couldn't wait to have it locked back on. So we sent him one of the keys and she and Peter happily became an “item”. They both keep us informed and live happily together! Two's company.
I gave up my own flat and moved in to live with Alice. By now my breasts had fully developed and I had a definitely female figure under the influence of Alice's hormone patches and the absence of my balls, so Alice made an appointment for me at the gender clinic in her hospital. That started the clock ticking on the long wait for re-assignment surgery.
To say Alice and I are “in love” in a starry eyed sense may be a slight exaggeration but I do love her dearly and we live very happily together. Two's company.

Fiction by Johnny Cumlately.
[email protected]

February 2013

up
53 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Two's company!

I think the're more than just company! So Joanne's moved in with Alice and Sheila's got a new key holder & boyfriend. I guess all is good in the end. Nice sequel JCL. (Hugs) Taarpa