Paying The Price - Part 08

Printer-friendly version


 © November 2012


Part Eight


Chapter Fifteen

    Kim was sat in her bedroom at her mum and dad’s house looking out the window, wondering what Paula would be doing at the minute. She had been doing a lot of that since her dad picked her up with all her stuff and returned home. She had her mobile phone sat next to her in the large window seat that overlooked the back garden. Kim could see a squirrel bouncing around in the garden as it looked for food to nibble on. She looked over at her bedroom door when she heard it open and saw her mum walk in with the morning mail in one hand, and a mug of coffee in the other.

     “Morning dear. You’ve got some post this morning, maybe it’s a reply to those jobs you applied for.” Kim’s mum said looking hopeful that something would get her daughter out of the house.

    It had been more than a month since Kim returned home, and apart from going to some job interviews, she’d hardly left the house, and her mum was beginning to worry about her. She knew that Kim was depressed about more than just losing her job now.

     “Thanks mum, I’ll look at it later.” Kim said as she went back to looking out the window.

    Her mum sat facing her and handed her the mug of coffee to drink. “If I can’t get to you eat properly, or sleep, then at least drink this.”

     “Yes mum.” Kim said in a drawn out style like she use to when she was younger.

    This made her mum smile a bit as she thought back to a little Kim helping her in the kitchen when she did some baking. How she wished to have that happy little Kim back right now. “What’s got you so depressed Kimmie?” She finally asked. “Girl trouble?” Her mum added looking more worried.

     “No, I still talk to them; I just didn’t want to live with them anymore.” Kim said. She missed spending time with Bec’s, but she couldn’t live in a house with the other three after what they did to Paula in her name.

    Rebecca had given Paula ten strokes of the cane when they first kidnapped her, but had nothing more to do with what happened to her after that, so Kim was still talking to her. The others though turned out to be a group she didn’t want to know.

     “I didn’t mean that kind of girl trouble silly.” Her mum giggled as she lightly slapped Kim on the leg. “I mean girlfriend trouble, as in a female boyfriend, or whatever term you use for that special someone of the same sex.” Kim’s mum added with a grin when she saw the shocked look appear on Kim’s face.

     “You know about me being a lesbian?” Kim asked when she got her brain and mouth working in sync again, and she stopped doing a good impression of a goldfish.

     “I may only be your mother, but I’m still a woman.” She pointed out to Kim with her head and chin out looking proud of that fact. “You’ve never once spoke to me about a boy, but you’ve had plenty of short term friendships with different girls over the past couple of years, so it wasn’t hard to work out dear.” Her mum smiled as she reached out and took hold of Kim’s hand.

     “You may still be shocked when I explain it all to you, mum.” Kim said with a big sigh. “My love life isn’t as simple as you think.” Kim warned her mum.

     “I’ll cope, just as long as I can help my little girl.” Her mum said as she moved around so she could wrap an arm around her daughter while she told her tale.

     “Remember the night I got attacked and stabbed?” Kim asked foolishly.

     “Do I remember?” Kim’s mum snapped at her. “That night will haunt me until my dying day. Answering the door to the police while they tell me that my daughter is fighting for her life in a hospital bed.” She went on.

     “Mum! Not really the point right now!” Kim shouted to stop her mum jumping up on her soap box again about the police needing to do more to keep criminals like the man that stabbed her off the street.

     “Sorry dear.” She said shutting up and letting Kim carry on telling her story.

     “Remember the police telling you that I’d have been raped and probably killed if a woman hadn’t jumped in and saved me?” Kim asked.

     “Yes, but they could never track her down again after that night.” Kim’s mum said looking upset that she’d never known the woman that saved her little girl’s life.

     “I knew who the girl was, but didn’t want her getting in trouble with the police.” Kim said looking upset about keeping her mouth shut now.

     “Why didn’t you tell the police dear? Was she too young to be out drinking?” Her mum asked.

     “No mum, she was a young man that worked in my office at the time. He was transgendered and also worked as a girl in a night club. I realised who it was and it caused some problems with a girl I’d gone out on a date with that night. We got into a fight and I ended up in that alley where I got attacked.” Kim said with a shudder as she thought about that knife going into her.

     “So where does this young man/woman come into it?” Her mum asked with a puzzled look now.

     “She was getting some fresh air after the shock of seeing that I knew who she really was, when she saw the men attack. She jumped in and tackled one to the ground by relocating his balls for him, and distracted the second one long enough for me to change his hair style before I got stabbed.” Kim explained as she remembered pulling out a couple of good hand full’s of his hair when he threw her off him just before he used the knife he had. The police were able to use the hair to get a DNA match when his friend was rushed into hospital. Kim was proud of that.

     “I’d like to meet this young man/woman.” Kim’s mum said with a confused look on her face.

     “It’s a young woman named Paula now mum, but I don’t think that will be possible.” Kim said with tears running down her cheeks now.

     “Oh I’m sorry dear. Did something happen to him/her?” She asked still confused by it all. She pulled Kim into a hug with her and let Kim have a good cry on her shoulder.

    Once Kim had stopped crying and mum had magically produced a box of tissues from somewhere, Kim carried on explaining what happened to Paula when Stacey and Rebecca found the heart shaped black stone necklace in with her things at the hospital.

     “They thought he’d been the one to stab and try to kill me, so they took the law into their own hands and locked him up until such time as I was well enough to finally sentence him for his crime.” Kim couldn’t get the vision of Paula' scarred backside and upper legs out of her mind.

    Kim went on to tell her mum about Karen giving him such large doses of female hormones, that by the time she saw him again, he was more woman than man, so she couldn’t think of Paul anymore, just a beaten and broken young woman called Paula that couldn’t speak anymore. Kim’s mum was angry and upset with what her friends had done to the young man that had saved her daughter’s life.

     “So what happened after you set them straight? Did they let her go?” Kim’s mum asked, realising that there was no other way to refer to her any other way by the sounds of it.

     “We all started to help her get back on her feet, and all was going well for a month or so, but then Stacey and Casey destroyed everything.” Kim said with anger in her voice. “Paula was helping an old friend run the night club she’d been working at on the night I got attacked. She was seeing a doctor about her transition to becoming a female and having surgery. All was going great.” Kim sighed. “We’d fallen head over heels in love with each other mum. Being with Paula was like wearing my heart outside my chest for all too see.”

     “So what happened to change all that?” Her mum asked looking confused.

     “Stacey and Casey had brought a pink fetish maids dress and a stack of bondage gear to go with it. They were planning to make Paula wear it all after I came back to live with them. They ordered the stuff before they found out the truth, but it turned up after Paula became just one of the girls.” Kim had to stop and wipe away some more tears. “I’d been a little distant towards her for a couple of days because of losing my job. Paula was being kind and putting the clean washing away when she found the maid’s dress and bondage stuff in Stacey’s bedroom and lost it.” Kim was sobbing again now as she thought about the things Paula said to her and the look of hurt in her eyes, so deep and to the soul.

     “Did Paula move out then, or was it something worse?” Her mum asked.

     “What could be worse than her moving out mum?” Kim snapped before she realised what her mum was getting at. “Oh, sorry mum. Yes she moved out when her friend Tink turned up with a couple of really large men that worked as bouncers at the club. I called you and dad that afternoon and moved back here the next day.” Kim sighed again as she rested her head on her mums shoulder.

     “Have you tried calling her and explaining things to her?” mum asked.

     “Her friends made it clear that I wasn’t to go anywhere near her, so I took that to mean calling as well.” Kim said with fear in her voice.

     “I think you still need to call her and try to explain the truth to her, so she can decide on what she really wants to do, based on the facts, not what she thinks happened.” Mum told her.

     “I’ll focus on finding a job first mum, and then I’ll look at my failed love life.” Kim said with a weak smile.

     “Maybe you should open your post then and see if someone is offering you a job.” Mum said as she got up and handed Kim the letters she’d brought up with her.

    Kim looked at the post and saw a couple of letters that looked like your typical rejection letters, but there was one that looked very posh with her name and address hand written on the front in some of the nicest hand writing she’d ever seen.

     “This one looks promising.” Kim said as she ripped it open and pulled out a wad of papers.

    Kim started reading the letter and soon started smiling when she saw that a company back in London was offering her a full time job as a personal assistant at an entertainment company working with a Miss Diamond. Kim didn’t remember applying for the job, but she’d left a stack of CV’s with Bec’s to post out for her if she saw a job that she might be suited for. This must have been one of them jobs.

     “Good news dear?” Mum asked when she saw the smile on Kim’s face as she looked at the letter.

     “Yes, very good news mum.” Kim said with a grin. “I’ve been offered a job. All I need to do is go down to London and finalise some details with them and the job is mine.” Kim added as she reread the letter again.

     “We better go and sort out with you father then, so he can drive you down there.” Mum said as she pulled Kim to her feet so they could get it sorted out as soon as possible.

     “No need for that mum. They’ve sent me a first class train ticket down there, and I just need to call this number on the info sheet when I get down there, and they’ll send a car to pick me up and take me to their offices.” Kim explained as she read down the sheet.

    Kim arranged to travel down the next day and packed an overnight bag so she could spend the night in a hotel after the meeting and then travel back home the next day. She wanted to look good for her meeting, so she wore the suit that Craig had brought her when she stopped the night at the hotel with Paula. Kim still remembered that night like it was yesterday and still felt a hole where her heart should be.

    Her mum and dad dropped her at the train station and wished her luck before watching her get on the train that would hopefully take her to a new job and a happier future.

    Paula was just sorting out some lunch for herself and Tink on the Tuesday when she heard Tink enter the apartment from the club. “Hi girlfriend!” Tink said in a silly fake sounding American voice as she walked over to where Paula was in the kitchen and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

     “Hi Tink. What you got there?” Paula asked when she saw Tink with a red folder in her hand. “Can’t we eat before we start talking about work stuff?” She asked with her hands on her hips looking a little upset, but was soon grinning to let Tink know she was just teasing her.

     “This isn’t work related Paula. It’s to do with your health.” Tink said looking serious. “I need you to take a look at some paperwork before Craig gets here with someone you will need to speak with.” Tink said as she took some freshly cut bread over to the dining table while Paula took a pot of steaming hot stew over and placed it down on a mat.

     “I’ve already got Prue looking after my health Tink, why do I need someone else to look after me as well?” Paula asked as she took a seat and served them both up a good bowl full.

     “This is a heart specialist.” Tink said just before putting a big piece of bread in her mouth after dunking it in the bowl of stew.

     “There’s nothing wrong with my heart Tink.” Paula pointed out with a puzzled look. “Unless you know something I don’t?” She asked looking worried.

    Tink just scowled at Paula when she said there was nothing wrong with her heart. Paula knew what Tink was getting at when she gave her that look.

     “They can’t fix a broken heart Tink, only time will do that.” Paula argued.

     “Finding love again would help fix it.” Tink said before taking another mouth full of bread soaked in gravy from the stew.

     “I’ve got too much going on at the minute to start looking for love.” Paula said just before putting a spoon full of stew in her mouth and chewing on it. It wasn’t the fact she’d got too much on stopping her from looking for love, it was the fact she’d already found her soul mate and lost her again. Paula couldn’t see the point of breaking someone else’s heart just to feel wanted in that way. No one would ever compare to Kim, so Paula wasn’t interested in looking at the minute.

     They were soon finished eating and Tink helped Paula to get the dishes washed, dried and put away before they went over and took a seat on one of the sofas so Paula could look this paperwork over.

    Paula started reading the first set of papers and then stopped, looking at Tink she asked. “Is this some idea of a very sick joke Tink? Because I don’t find it funny at all.”

    Tink had given her the papers that Karen, Casey Rebecca and Stacey had dropped off at the hotel just over a week ago. “It’s no joke Paula. The four of them went to see a lawyer and had them drafted up to prove that Kim knew nothing, and had nothing to do with any plot to turn you into a maid.” Tink said with her hand on her heart. “The only thing Kim is guilty of is being madly in love with you.” Tink added with a grin.

     Paula sat reading everything the girls had got someone to write down for them and then it was all signed with legal looking stamps on each piece. Paula smiled as she realised that Kim hadn’t played her, or planned anything with the others to turn her into a maid. Stacey and Casey had owned up to buying all that stuff and the others knew nothing about it.

     “She was really in love with me?” Paula said as the shock of what she’d said to Kim that Sunday sank in. “Kim loved me and I just pushed her away thinking she was in on it with the others all the time.” Paula added just before she started sobbing with her head in her hands.

    Tink pulled Paula closer and hugged her while she sobbed in her arms. Tink heard the door buzzer go off and she had to leave Paula so she could let the person in that was pushing the buzzer, then she ran back and took Paula in her arms again while she waited for the new company to arrive up stairs in the apartment.

    Kim had got off the train and called the number for a car to collect her from the train station. Kim looked a little puzzled when she saw a woman sat in the back of the car when the driver got out and helped her to get in the other side to where the woman was sat.

     “Hello Kim. I’m so glad you could make it down to meet with me.” The glamous looking woman said as she reached over to shake Kim’s hand as the driver got back in and pulled out into traffic again. “I’m Miss Diamond, and it’s my company you’ll be working for if you take the job that is.” The woman said with a smile.

     “Thank you Miss Diamond. I won’t let you down, but what sort of things will I be doing?” Kim asked, nervous about the job she knew nothing about yet.

     “Please just call me Diamond, Kim. You’ll be mainly helping a very good friend of mine doing day to day stuff. Keeping her happy.” Diamond giggled.

    The entrance for the apartment was around the side of the club, so Diamond had the driver come at it from the other way so Kim had no idea where she was going to be meeting the person she’d be PA too until she was walking into the apartment and seeing Paula in there with Tink.

    The driver pulled up and then helped Kim and Diamond get out before he got back in to wait for their return when the meeting was over. Diamond pushed the intercom button, and then pushed the door open when they were buzzed in. Kim followed Diamond up the stairs to a heavy looking wooden door that was a jar so they could walk straight in.

    Kim followed Diamond into the apartment and then they followed the sound of what sounded like a woman sobbing. Kim stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Tink and Paula sat on a sofa with Paula sobbing in Tink’s arms.

     “Paula!?” Kim shouted as she fought the desire to run over to find out what was wrong. She remembered what Tink had told her, and what Paula had said, so she held her ground.

    Paula’s head shot up when she heard a woman call her name. Paula thought she was going mad because she could have sworn it was Kim calling her name. Paula looked up and had to wipe the tears from her eyes when she saw it was Kim, and she was stood in her apartment looking right back at her.

     “Kim? Is it really you?” Paula asked as she got up from the sofa and slowly walked over to where Kim was still stood. Paula reached out and smiled through the tears as her hand touched Kim' cheek. “It really is you.” She snuffled.

     “Yes it’s really me Paula, but why are you so upset?” Kim asked looking concerned that Paula had some illness that couldn’t be fixed.

     “I was just reading about what really happened back at the house, and I found out that you had nothing to do with anything, and I’d pushed you away.” Paula said through more tears that were running down her cheeks. “I lost you Kim; I pushed you away and lost you.” She sobbed as Kim pulled her into a hug as they both started sobbing.

     “How can I be lost if I’m stood here with you now?” Kim asked as she walked Paula over to a sofa and sat her down on it and then sat down next to her while still hugging.

     “But why are you here Kim?” Paula asked as she looked at Kim’s face. Paula’s memory of her didn’t do it any justice at all. Kim looked even more beautiful than she remembered. Not being able to wait for an answer from her, Paula pulled her closer and started kissing as they hugged each other.

    Kim felt a swelling in her chest like someone was inflating her heart again, or pushing it back into the right place. All the worry and heart ache melted away as Paula kissed her. “I was brought down here for a job interview.” Kim said, sounding out of breath when they stopped kissing.

     “Did you get it?” Paula asked in a matter of fact way.

     “Nope, but I got something much better.” Kim giggled just before she started kissing Paula again.

     “You still have the job Kim if you want it.” Diamond said from the other sofa where she was sat with Tink cuddled up to her.

     “Who will I be looking after?” Kim asked with a puzzled look while she sat with her arms wrapped around Paula.

     “You’re already doing it Kim.” Diamond giggled as she looked at Paula and then Kim again.

     “You’re going to pay me to look after Paula for you?” Kim asked, not sure if she was misunderstanding her or not. “And who are you anyway?” Kim asked when she realised Tink was very close to this new woman in Paula’s life.

     “I buy you a new suit and you don’t even remember me.” Diamond said with a shocked look on her face.

     “Craig? Is that really you under all that padding?” Kim asked as she looked at this woman sat in a very expensive looking business suit just like her, but looking much better in it.

     “Yes it’s me Kim, but I use the name Diamond when I look like this.” Craig said in his normal voice. “But yes I’m going to pay you to make sure Paula has a good time from now one. I could tell from the first time I saw the two of you together at the hotel, that you were very much in love with each other, so I’ve been working some magic from behind the scenes getting the two of you back in the same room, so you could show each other.” Craig said out of Diamond’s body, which Kim found weird to see.

     “Thanks for doing all this for us then Diamond.” Kim said with a grin as she cuddled up to Paula even more on the sofa. “I could never have done what you thought I’d done Paula baby. I love you with all my heart and more.” Kim added just before she started kissing her again.

    Tink and Diamond sat watching from the other sofa, and were soon doing the same. Tink found it a little weird to be kissing and groping a woman that was really her boyfriend, but at the same time she found it a real turn on as well.

     “Shall we leave these two to it and head over to the hotel so I can change back to being Craig again?” Diamond asked with a grin.

    Tink knew what that grin meant, and she was only too happy to let Diamond, and later Craig have their wicked way with her. “I like the sound of that cutie.” Tink grinned and she got to her feet and pulled Diamond up off the sofa. “Have fun you two. Diamond and I are going now, don’t worry about the club getting opened, I’ve got Stan and a couple of other members of staff sorting it out tonight.” Tink giggled as she dragged Diamond away.

     “I feel bad forcing Tink out of her own place so we can be alone.” Kim said looking a little sad to see Tink and Craig/Diamond leave.

     “This isn’t Tink’s place Kim, It’s mine.” Paula said with a grin. “I’d already started sorting the place out before all the trouble that Sunday. I didn’t like the way the others were treating me, and how I seemed to always be cleaning up after them all, so I was going to move in here just as soon as the place had been fixed up.” Paula smiled as she looked around her apartment with pride.

     “So you live here all on your own then?” Kim asked as she looked around the large living room area and the kitchen off to one side. “It’s so big for just one person, don’t you get lonely?” She asked turning back to face Paula again.

     “Tink stops over every now and then, and I’m sort of used to being alone.” Paula shrugged. “I’ve missed being with you though Kimmie.” Paula said with a sigh as she looked at Kim’s beautiful face and kissable lips just begging to have hers pressed to them again. “I’m sorry I ever doubted you my love.” Paula said just before they kissed again.

     “Shut up and take me to bed silly.” Kim said as she stood and pulled Paula to her feet and let her lead the way into her bedroom where the large brass four poster bed was sat waiting for them to break it in. Kim spent the night with Paula, and every night thereafter.

    Paula had to poke Kim on the nose the next morning, just to make sure she was really lying in bed next to her, this woke Kim thought, but she didn’t look unhappy to be woken by her lover and soul mate.

     “Sorry, but I just wanted to make sure you were really laying here next to me.” Paula smiled.

     “If this is dreaming, then I don’t ever want to wake up.” Kim purred as she leaned over and started kissing Paula. “I’m glad you have such wonderful caring friends looking out for you. I wish I could say the same.” Kim sighed. “Looks like I’m the one without any friends now.” She pouted.

     “You have Tink and Craig.” Paula pointed out.

     “They’re your friends, not mine.” Kim said with another sigh.

     “Tink and Craig aren’t like the friends you’re use to having Kimmie, and you haven’t met the rest of Craig’s family either yet.” Paula giggled.

     “I’m looking forward to meeting them and all the other people you have in your life, but I’m not sure how they will accept me after what happened to you, and what they thought I was willing to let my friends do to you.” Kim said as she wrapped her arms around Paula, not wanting to let go just in case she lost her again. “What did happen yesterday to make you so upset?” Kim asked with tears in her eyes as she remembered seeing Paula sobbing when Craig, or Diamond as he was at the time, brought her to the apartment.

    Paula lay in bed cuddling with Kim while she explained about Tink turning up with a red folder full of signed confessions, and how all four girls were willing to do prison time, if it meant the two of them getting back together again. “I think they’re still your friends Kim, even if you don’t think them to be.” Paula added at the end of her little story.

     “That may be so Paula, but I’m still not sure I can be in the same room as them anymore, not after all the things they did to you, and were willing to do in my name.” Kim said with a shudder as she thought once again about the person she saw down in that cellar when she first returned to the house where they were keeping Paula locked up. “And I did punch Stacey when I found out what she and Casey planned to do with you and that maid’s uniform.” Kim added with a giggle.

     “You punched Stacey?” Paula asked in a shocked voice.

     “Yep, twice.” Kim said proudly. “Then I made her put the maids uniform on and all the other stuff as well.” Kim added with a giggle as she thought about how foolish Stacey had looked.

     “What the cuffs, gag and collar too?” Paula asked as she tried to picture her main tormenter looking like a sissy maid dressed all in pink.

     “Yes, all of it. I even locked everything on her with the little padlocks she’d bought to use on you.” Kim said with a grin as she looked up at Paula.

     “What aren’t you telling me?” Paula asked suspiciously.

     “I was so angry with what they had done to you, that I found some pliers and made a twisted mess out of all the keys to the padlocks while Stacey was still locked in everything.”

     “How did they get her out of it all then?” Paula asked as she tried not to giggle.

     “They had to use a sharp knife and cut through all the leather.” Kim said in a matter of fact way. “I packed up all my stuff, and then my dad picked me up the next morning and I returned home.”

     “You walked out on your job?” Paula asked; a little shocked at what Kim had done.

     “No, I’d already been laid off on the Friday. That’s why I was being a little weird with you, not because I was part of some plan to make you our slave.” Kim explained as she cuddled Paula a little tighter to her. “I was scared I’d have to move back to my parents place and I’d lose you, but I lost you anyway.” Kim pouted.

     “Tink and I were already having this place fixed up for me, and I was going to ask you to move in with me once it was done, but I never found the time before what happened on that Sunday. I’m sorry I said all those things to you.” Paula snuffled as a tear ran down her cheek.

     “Don’t be. I never should have expected you to stay there with them in the first place.” Kim said as she wiped away the tear just before she started kissing Paula again.

    They finally got out of bed and were sat in the dining area when there was a buzzing sound to let them know they had company, so Paula walked over and smiled when she saw it was Tink and Craig. Paula buzzed them in and then wandered back to the dining area to carry on eating the fruit and yogurt she’d put together for the two of them.

     “This is a sight I’d never thought I’d see again.” Tink said as she ran over and wrapped her arms around Paula’s neck and started hugging her from behind, while she started smothering her in kisses on her cheek.

     “What, the sight of two women eating breakfast?” Paula asked as she tried to fight off the attack.

     “No silly! You looking happy and in love again.” Tink grinned as she finally stopped the attack when Craig pulled her away and made her take a seat on the other side of the table, so Paula and Kim could finish their breakfast.

     “Thanks for everything you’ve both done to get Kim and Me back together again.” Paula smiled as she took hold of Kim’s hand and looked into her eyes lovingly.

     “I don’t like to say this, but it was Kim’s friends that did the hard part by coming to see Tink with that paperwork.” Craig said as he looked over and saw the papers spread out over the coffee table.

     “So neither of you had anything to do with getting them to write those?” Paula asked with a puzzled look.

     “No, they came to the hotel and said all they wanted was to get you and Kim back together, and the only thing Kim was guilty of was being in love with you.” Tink said as she looked at Paula.

     “Wow, never saw that one coming.” Paula said looking shocked.

     “I’m glad they finally did something right for you.” Kim grinned. “But I still want nothing to do with them though.” Kim added with a frown.

     “We still need to finalise some details Kim, then Tink and I were wondering if you wanted a lift back home, so you could collect some of your things?” Craig smiled.

     “Details?” Kim asked looking confused.

     “Just some papers that need signing, so I can start paying you.” Craig pointed out with a grin. “To do with the new job.” He added when Kim still looked confused.

     “I thought you were joking about the job.” Kim finally said.

     “No joke Kim. I’m giving you the job of making sure Paula never feels sad or lonely ever again.” Craig said.

     “I can’t accept money for something I’d gladly do for free Craig.” Kim said with a firm shake of her head. “I wouldn’t feel right doing it.” Kim added.

     “I told you she wouldn’t do it baby.” Tink said with a sigh.

     “Looks like we’ll have to do it your way then honey.” Craig said as he smiled at Tink.

     “And what way is that?” Kim asked as she kept looking between the two of them like she was watching a tennis match being played.

     “I’m hiring you to become Paula’s personal assistant.” Tink grinned. “You will help her sort out the bands and other things that crop up. Go shopping with her, and do whatever makes her happy.” Tink explained.

     “I accept.” Kim grinned as she leaned across the table to shake Tink’s hand.

     “I’ve not told you how much you’ll be getting paid yet.” Tink said.

     “I don’t care Tink. I just want to be with Paula.” Kim replied with pleading in her voice.

     “I can’t argue with that.” Tink grinned as she shook Kim’s hand.

     “I still want to drive you up to collect your things though Kim.” Craig said. “That’s if you plan to stop here with Paula that is.” He added with a smirk when he saw the look Kim gave him.

     “I plan to never let Paula out of my sight again.” Kim said as she slid her chair closer to Paula so she could hug her. “I want you to come and meet my parents.” Kim added as she looked into Paula’s worried looking face.

     “Are you sure you want to do that Kimmie?” Paula asked sounding nervous. “I’ll be here when you get back.” Paula added like she’d made her mid up not to go and that would be the end of it.

     “My mum already knows all about you, and she wants to meet you, well she did before I told her that I’d lost you.” Kim sighed as she thought of how she felt up until she saw her again yesterday.

     “But you told her about me? Then you also must have told her about you not liking boys.” Paula said looking worried for another reason now. Kim had told Paula about her parents having no idea that she was a lesbian.

     “Mum had already worked it out some time back, but she said it didn’t matter who I loved, just as long as I was happy. I told her I was until the others went and spoiled it for me.” Kim growled.

     “Goody! Road trip.” Tink giggled as she sat clapping her hands together like a small child.

    Paula felt a little better knowing that Tink and Craig would both be there with her when she met Kim’s parents. Paula had never gotten on with her parents or Paul’s parents as it was, so she’d got no real experience dealing with them.

    Tink and Craig waited for Paula and Kim to take a shower together and get ready. Kim had said it would save time, but it still took them just as long to get clean and then dressed ready to leave. They all got into Craig’s car and then set off on the road trip, so Kim could go home and collect her things and move in with Paula.



Chapter Sixteen

    Craig pulled up outside the house Kim said she lived at, even though it looked more like a little cottage you’d find on a Christmas card, but without all the snow and lights.

     “Why would you ever want to move away from all this?” Tink asked as she looked around at the beauty of it all.

     “I’ve always loved being in the city. Nothing ever happens in this sleepy little place.” Kim said with a shrug as she failed to see the beauty that Tink saw. “And there’s no Paula here either.” Kim added with a grin as she looked at Paula sat next to her in the back of the car.

    Kim smiled and waved when she saw her mum step out the cottage and make her way over to the gate and open it. Kim had called to let her mum know that she’d gotten the job, sort of and that she was coming home to collect her things and also bring some friends home to meet her parents.

     “Hi mum.” Kim said as she opened her car door and got out before walking over and hugging her mother before she had to walk around the other side of the car and had to help Paula get out when she saw that Paula wasn’t going to get out on her own.

    Kim came from a small village where everyone knew each other, which was a big reason for her moving away to live in the city. Being a lesbian in a small village was never going to work out Kim had learned from an early age when she heard how the other kids talked about a couple of women that lived just down the lane from her family. Kim did have to smile when she saw all the other villagers stopping to look at Craig’s large black car parked up outside her parent’s house, they looked even more shocked when they saw Kim get out of it.

     “Hello Mrs Webster.” Craig said as he stepped around the car and went to shake Kim’s mum’s hand after he’d helped Tink get out the car. “My names Craig Wayne; and I’m the one that offered your daughter the job.” Craig added trying to be very polite.

     “Oh hello. Please call me Summer.” Kim’s mum said as she started playing with her hair nervously, while trying to make sure her hands were clean on the piny she was wearing from being in the middle of doing her housework. “Kim said she was bringing some friends home, but she never said it was going to be her new boss.” Summer added through gritted teeth as she looked over at Kim helping Paula to get out the car.

     “Please don’t be upset with Kim, Summer. It was a last minute thing, and technically I’m not her boss after all.” Craig sighed sadly as he said it. “It turns out she couldn’t do the job I wanted to employ her for.” Craig added.

     “I’m sure she could learn to do the job Mr Wayne.” Summer said, not understanding the real reason for Kim not getting the job Craig had offered her.

     “She is already more than qualified Summer, and please call me Craig, and this is my very close friend Tina.” Craig said as he looked over at Tink stood next to him smiling.

     “I don’t understand why she didn’t get the job then?” Summer asked looking confused as she looked over at Kim for an answer.

     “Can we please go inside where I don’t feel like a fish in a bowl?” Kim asked as she saw even more people starting to turn up and look at them.

    Summer was soon leading them all into the cottage and then into the living room where a man was sat smoking a pipe and reading the paper.

     “Roy! Stop smoking that dreadful thing and put that paper down, we have company.” Summer said as she snatched the paper away and then pulled the pipe out his mouth with a pop.

     “You’ve never bothered about me having a smoke in the past.” Roy grumbled as he looked around to see who had come to visit. He soon looked a little worried when he saw Craig and Tink stood in the doorway smiling at him. “Who are you?” He asked.

     “They’re with me dad!” Kim shouted as she dragged Paula into the house and then the living room to take a seat on the sofa with her. Tink and Craig were shown to another sofa by Kim’s mum.

     “What you done now?” Roy asked when he looked at Craig thinking he was a lawyer or something.

     “I’ve not done anything wrong dad.” Kim said looking hurt at her father’s question. “These are my friends. I’ve just come home to collect my things.” Kim explained.

     “I, your mother said you got that job.” Her father said as he gave each of them the once over like any worried father would.

     “She didn’t get that job after all, but she has got a job.” Summer said as she looked at Kim for an answer.

    Kim suddenly found everyone looking at her to start explaining, so she did. “You remember what we spoke about the other day mum? When I said I knew the girl that saved me from being raped?” Kim asked looking nervous.

     “Yes, I told you that you needed to go talk to her and tell her how you felt about her.”

     “Well it turns out that that job offer was really just a cover to get me to go back to London and meet up with that girl.” Kim explained.

     “And how did it go? Did she want to speak to you?” Summer asked as she slid forward in her seat hoping for good news.

     “Yes, and she still loves me, but it also turned out that Bec’s and the others all signed confessions saying that I had nothing to do with any of the stuff they did, or what Paula thought they were planning to do to her.” Kim said.

     “What does all this mean in the way of a job though sweetie? Will you ever bring this girl home to meet us?” Summer asked as she looked at the two women with her, and knew neither of them could be this girl Kim had spoken about, as neither one looked anything like the special girls she’d seen on afternoon television.

     “She’s right here mum.” Kim said as she took hold of Paula’s hand as she smiled nervously at her mother waiting for some sort of reaction from her.

    Paula just looked up quickly and smiled nervously at Kim’s mum, before she went back to looking down at her lap again waiting for Kim’s mother to blow her top and then throw her out the house for the whole village to see. Paula was shocked to hear the two simple words come out of Summer’s mouth though.

     “Thank you.” Summer said with tears in her eyes.

    Paula looked up just in time to see Summer get to her feet and then step over to where she was sat and held out her hands to pull Paula to her feet, just before she was pulled into a hug.

     “I don’t deserve your thanks Mrs Webster. I wasn’t able to stop your daughter getting hurt.” Paula said as she let Kim’s mum hug her.

     “No, but you gave her a reason to get better so she could go out and find you again, even if it was in a horrible place.” Summer said as she hugged Paula even tighter to her. “And you can call me Summer, or mum if you wish.”

    Paula was shocked to hear her say that, but she was soon hugging summer back as she started sobbing on her shoulder.

     “Sorry about that.” Paula snuffled a little later when she was sat down cuddled up to Kim again.

     “Nothing wrong with having a good cry once in a while.” Summer said as she waved off Paula’s worries.

     “Does dad know all about this?” Kim asked as she held up her hand that was also holding Paula’s hand.

     “Yes, I explained it all to him the other day.” Summer said as she looked over at her husband sat watching them all talk.

     “I won’t even pretend to understand any of it, but as long as my little girl is happy, then I’ll let it slide.” Roy said with a shrug. “To many people look the other way these days when something bad is going on, but you still dashed in and did what you could for my daughter, so far be it for me to question whether or not you have a backbone.” Roy added with some pride in his voice for what Paula had done trying to save Kim.

     “Thank you Mr Webster.” Paula said nervously.

     “Might as well call me dad.” Roy said in a matter of fact way.

    Kim smiled as she looked at Paula with a look that said she’d explain something to her later. Kim did explain about her dad. It turned out he was a man of few words if he was happy with something, but he would soon let you know if he wasn’t happy.

     “Thank you, dad.” Paula said, not used to saying that word.

     “You just keep my other little girl happy, that’s all the thanks I need.” Roy said as he looked at Summer with a frown, wanting his newspaper returned.

    Summer handed him back the paper and then moved everyone to the kitchen for a drink while Roy went back to smoking his pipe while he sat reading.

     “I still don’t understand what you’ll be doing if you’ve turned Craig down, work wise.” Summer worried as she pottered about making a pot of tea for them all.

     “I’ll be working as Paula’s PA at the night club she helps to run with Tink.” Kim said with a grin.

     “Who’s Tink?” Summer asked, not knowing Tina’s nickname, due to Craig calling her Tina when they first met.

     “Tina’s nickname is Tink, because she likes fairies.” Kim said as she pointed at Tink sat next to Craig at the kitchen table.

     “Doesn’t sound like much of a job to me.” Summer said.

     “Mum! Don’t be rude.” Kim said looking shocked at what her mother just said.

     “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it like that sweetie.” Summer giggled. “I just mean that it sounds more like fun than work, getting to follow Paula around helping her out where needed.” Summer explained.

     “Craig was going to pay me to do just that, but I turned him down, so Tink offered me the job of PA, so I felt like I was actually doing something.” Kim grinned.

     “So I guess this means you’re really moving out this time then?” Summer asked with a pout as she walked over to the table and stood behind Kim as she wrapped her arms around her and kissed the top of her head.

     “Yes mum, but I’m going to be very happy.” Kim promised.

     “I’d ask you to look after my little girl Paula, but I know you will.” Summer said as she stepped over and did the same with Paula as she’d just done with Kim.

     “I’d go to hell and back for your daughter Mrs Webster.” Paula said just before she got a playful slap on the arm from Summer. “Sorry, mum.” Paula quickly corrected herself with a little giggle.

     “That’s more like it.” Summer giggled. “From what Kimmie told me, it sounds like you’ve already done that for her anyway.” Summer added sounding more serious.

    Paula just shuddered at the thought of what she’d been subjected to at the hands of the four women over a five month period while Kim would have been in this very house getting better, not knowing that Paula was being punished for hurting her.

    Kim jumped up to help her mum, and give Paula some time to calm down from the memories that still plagued her even now.

    They were soon sat having a cup of tea while Kim filled her mum in on the sort of work she’d be doing. Tink and Paula helped when Kim was a little vague. They were soon done, and they set to work getting Kim’s things packed away. They sorted out all of Kim’s clothes to start with, so they could load all that into Craig’s trunk, then they got the stuff boxed up that would be picked up later in the day and delivered the next day by a delivery company.

    Kim gave her mum and dad a hug, and then they all got hugs from Roy, apart from Craig who got a good strong hand shake from Roy before they waved them off at the gate to the cottage.

    Paula and Kim were seated in the back of the car again for the trip back down to London, so they held hands and smiled at each other when ever one of them squeezed the others hand. They made it back in time to get the car unpacked and then Tink ordered some take out while they all got ready to work that night at the club.

    Kim was excited about helping out, and she looked even more excited by the time Paula had done getting her looking like a little gothic princess with multi coloured tips to her blond hair and wild looking makeup. Craig was just in jeans and a t-shirt, but he still fit in with the others hanging around in the club.

    Craig drove Tink home at the end of the night, while Paula dragged Kim up to their apartment with a grin on her face.

    Paula and Kim were sat cuddling on the sofa listening to some classic heavy metal when they saw Tink enter the apartment using the key that Paula had made her hang onto, so she could come and go as she pleased.

     “I don’t think I’ll ever get sick of seeing the two of you cuddled up like that.” Tink smiled as she walked over and plonked down on the other sofa. “Are you two in the mood to pop out and do a little shopping?” Tink asked with a grin.

     “Where were you thinking of going” Paula asked.

     “Well Craig called and asked if I’d be willing to drag the two of you over to Mystiques for Chrissy and Amy to see.” Tink giggled. “He said that they both ambushed him this morning at breakfast wanting to know all the details about the set up.” Tink explained.

     “We better not disappoint them then had we.” Paula said as she got up off the sofa and then helped Kim to get up so they could go and get ready to leave the apartment.

     “I’m nervous about meeting them.” Kim said as she sat in the back of Tink’s car as they drove over to the shop. Kim looked a little puzzled when both Tink and Paula just started to giggle.

     “You’ll see what we find so funny once you meet them Kimmie.” Paula explained.

    Tink was soon parking up just down from the shop and then Paula helped Kim get out the car, as Tink led the way up the road and into a shop called Mystiques.

    Chrissy, Amy and Mandy were all stood at the counter looking at some form of catalogue while they had a staff meeting of sorts. They all turned and smiled when they saw Tink and Paula stood there smiling back at them.

     “Well it looks like Paula, but she looks to happy to be our Paula.” Chrissy teased.

     “You know it’s me.” Paula giggled. “I’d like you all to meet Kim. And yes I was wrong about her playing a part in the thing to do with the maid’s uniform.” Paula added when she saw the smug look on Chrissy’s face.

    Chrissy just smiled as she stepped over and gave Kim a hug to welcome her to the ever growing family. Kim fell in love with Chrissy, Amy and Mandy right away. She loved them even more when they left the shop an hour later with their arms weighed down with bags of new underwear for Kim.

    Kim loved her new life with Paula and all the new friends Paula made since giving up on trying to hide the real her under all the boy clothing she used as a form of shield. The only good thing to come out of being held captive for all that time was the fact she finally let the world see Paula, and she found herself a sister and a lover, and more friends than she ever realised she had.



Epilogue

    Paula kept helping Tink run the night club week in and week out with Kim helping them. Paula and Kim had soon been together a year in their apartment above the club. Paula got a shock when she went for a check up with Prue when Prue told her that she’d be going in for her surgery to make her a woman at the end of the week. It turned out to be a gift from Chrissy and her family.

    The surgery went well, and Kim helped Paula recover from it all, and quite enjoyed playing nurse maid to her while she did. Kim also enjoyed showing Paula the other ways to make her orgasm. Paula was only too happy to learn everything Kim had to teach her.

    Kim and Paula saw very little of the other girls that Kim had called her friends after moving in with Paula. Kim just couldn’t forgive them for what they had done. Every time they made love, Kim was reminded of the pain Paula had put up with at the hands of them four women. Kim had a new group of friends in Craig’s family now. Kim had become good friends with Jessica, Amy and Amber’s daughter. They would both drag Paula out shopping with Chrissy’s Daughter’s Lauren and Lianna.

    Lianna had been like Paula, but had never gone through puberty, so she looked just like her twin sister, but Paula found that being close to the same age meant they bonded and could talk about stuff that Paula found hard to talk to Chrissy and Amy about. Lianna had been born Andrew, but was now a woman just like she was. Lianna was also married to a very pretty and funny girl called Danielle, who just happened to be Craig’s sister.

    Tink was left speechless at one of the barbecues when Craig got down on one knee and asked her to marry him. She finally said yes when she found her voice. Paula was asked to be the maid of honour, and Kimmie got to be a bride’s maid. They were married in the same church Craig’s mum and dad got married in.

    Paula was shocked at the reception that evening when Kim pulled her to the middle of the dance floor and she went down on one knee and asked Paula to marry her. It turned out Tink and Craig was in on the whole thing.

    Craig’s dad Carl paid for them all to travel out to the Caribbean for Paula and Kim’s wedding. He asked if Kim wanted Karen, Stacey, Rebecca and Casey to come out and watch the happy couple tie the knot, but Kim said they didn’t deserve anything after what they did. Paula got another shock when Tink handed Paula an envelope later that day while they were all sat enjoying drinks at the reception. Paula opened it and saw that Tink had signed the club over to her and Kim as a wedding present.

    Paula tried to refuse it, but Tink was just to stubborn to take it back, so Paula and Kim were now proud owners of a night club. Tink still helped to run it, and they had the full backing of Craig’s family behind them as well.

    Life was perfect for Paula and Kimmie, but soon Kimmie wanted some children to make her feel whole, so with some help from Craig’s mum and dad, they adopted twin little girls and moved out of the apartment above the club and settled in a nice house just down the road from where Craig’s family lived. Tink had sold her apartment and had moved in to the family home with him.

    So Paula might have paid the price for saving Kim that night, but she also got the greatest prize she ever could have asked for as well. Would Paula change anything if she could go back and do it all over again? No, not if it meant losing Kimmie and the two little babies that they both loved to sit and rock to sleep side by side.

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK

    EDITORS NOTE: Please Comment and/or leave Kudos and let Sara know you like her work please, Any comments on spelling, grammar or the layout of the story please PM me “Samanthak” not Sara. Thank you

    AUTHORS NOTE: Chrissy, Amy, Craig. Prue and the rest of the family are characters from my ‘You Have it all Wrong’ series, so if you want to find out their stories, and more about their family, you will need to read them, but you don’t need to too understand this story.

    Hugs

    SaraUK

up
208 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Great story

I just love the all the characters & it is so good that you have expanded the family. I hope we can hear more of this delightful family.

button

the good story button doesn't do this story justice. i cried happy tears for paula and kim. thank you for such a wonderful and beautiful story, even though that words do not describe it enough. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Wonderful ending

It was fun to see how Craig and Tink got the girls together.
I think these chapters pulled more tears out of me than all the rest of the story. It made the scars and mental torture worth in the end.

Yes, Paul paid the price for

saving Kim that night and became Paula, due to the actions of some who took justice into their own hands. But Paula and Kim came out ahead of them and have a most wonderful life together. But am wondering what ever happened to those who hurt Paula. Will they ever pay the price for their actions?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Great story, I'm pleased to

Great story, I'm pleased to see the YGIAW cast as part of the story, it was nice to see them from a new characters view.

I kinda felt sorry for Becca, out of all the girls wwho tormented Paula she did the least, it's a pity she couldn't have been forgiven. The others can go fish especially Stacy.

Thanks for sharing another enjoyable story.

Big hugs

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

I always love these fairy tale endings

... of Sara's stories though this one is tinged with hurt of having to endure the aftermath of being tortured. That never quite ever goes away I am afraid.

Kim

wonderful

Story never thought it would turn out like that
Thank you so much

MICKIE

Touching story.

Their love has been tested. It does make me tears yet smile at the same time.
Kudos...

Paying the Price, with the Wayne Family

I can't believe I let a story by SaraUK get by me, but I did. When I saw Part 8, and SaraUK's name, I had to go back to part 1, and I have read it through without stopping.

This is a wonderful story, a well thought out plot, and written well. But then, it is SaraUK writing it!

I also have to agree, it is nice to see Chrissy, Becky, Mandy, Prue, Craig/Diamond, and the rest of the extended family show up and be a part of the story. As was said earlier, it is nice to see the Wayne family again, and this time from a different perspective.

Will there more of the Wayne family appearing in other stories? I hope so, even if it is only a Cameo appearance for a couple of chapters or so, or parts, as the case might be. I think they are one family that all readers can't get enough of.

Don't let someone else talk you out of your dreams. How can we have dreams come true, if we have no dreams?

Katrina Gayle "Stormy" Storm

What can you say

about this story, Other than it was the perfect end to a very well written tale ... Thankfully Paula was able to reconcile with the love of her life, And in turn Kimmie was able to find the love she thought she had lost forever... Add to that two little babies and you have a perfect family scenario.... After what had happened to Paula at the start of this story, Could there have been a better ending?.

Kirri

But....

.

But....

Firstly let me say that I enjoyed this story; it's happy ending for Paula & Kim and now family & now also part of the big Wayne family .. BUT is that Paying The Price ??? What of the offenders what price did they pay ..losing 1 friend ?? I mean if this crime yes CRIME had been committed on a woman would nobody still let it go unpunished. Capture,torture,whipping,humiliation,chemical castration,and also about to be turned into a slave, punishment = you lose 1 friend (Kim) and with all the people that knew and with signed confessions still nobody goes to the police ??? "Paying The Price" What Payment ??? Sorry if I sound a bit angry but writing a story with the victim having a happy ending ... does not count as justice served when the perpetrators get off scot free

but

exetemundo
this story isnt done yet .
i liked to to have seen paula get a verry big nice pice of paybeck by his own hands .
and if i read the other comments i am not the only one thinking in that direction .
maby a little of 5 or 6 months of abduction ,a brutal caning leaving nice scars just like paula has ,getting them jobless ,some nice brainwaching along the way ,leaving them unable to get pregnant .
and then after its over give then a kiss and a hug tell them ''i am so sorry , but hey now we,r eaven , lets be friends ''.
annyway
i liked the story but ,,,,,,,

A excellent tale, well told...

Ole Ulfson's picture

I'm so glad that Paula and Kim got back together. You made my day!

Your writing and plotting were perfect.

The only disappointment was the lack of retribution for the criminals.
Seeing that they didn't pay a price for their actions, and how three of them really seemed to enjoy what they did and showed little remorse, we can expect them to do it again. Another Story?

Well done Sara!!!

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!