Christopher's Adventures in Miss Johnsson's "Girls World" Store 4 - An Evening Out

Printer-friendly version

4. An evening out - Christopher's adventures in Miss Johnssons "Girls World" store

Another chapter in this BigCloset TopShelf story.
After a long time, its finally done. A new chapter of Christopher!
Christopher visits Miss Johnsson on her Birthday's evening to spend it together...

Dear Readers,
Sorry for so long not posting a new chapter. I just was busy with more important things and my jobs.
The first parts of this story can be found here: http://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/node/2611
Copyright by Meriana September 2007. It’s allowed to publish this story on any TG site with free access. If you do that, please send me a note, where you published it. It’s not allowed to publish it on any commercial site. In any case, the original Copyright may not be removed. All rights reserved.

I hope you enjoy the story.
Please inform me of any spelling or grammatical errors.

Many thanks to Denise Em for Editing.

4. An evening out

When Christopher entered the store, Miss Johnsson was already waiting for him. She hugged him and said smiling: “Hello Jennifer.”

Christopher smiled too and answered: “Hi Miss Johnsson. Happy Birthday.” He gave her a parcel with pink paper around it. She opened it and found a photo in a violet frame inside, showing Christopher and her.

Miss Johnsson smiled and hugged Christopher again. “Thank you dear. I really like it. And please, call me Maria.” She then took the photo and put it on her desk.

She led Christopher to the billing station. "For this special evening, I have some new clothes for you."

Christopher blushed and said: "That this wasn’t necessary.”

“Of course, a girl should wear for a special event something special." This made Christopher even more blush.” She gave him a velvet black dress. Of course, there was a matching pair of black tights. She had also a set of new underwear ready for Christopher - violet silk panties showing some pink flowers and a matching training bra.

Christopher then took a shower and removed his body hair. He put on his new underwear and the tights and then went back in the store. In meantime, Miss Johnsson had changed in a silken knee-length red dress and done her hair. Christopher stepped into the black dress, and Miss Johnsson zipped it at Christopher’s back. Miss Johnsson told Christopher to sit down in a chair. For Christopher’s surprise, she took some pink nail-polish and started the work on his fingers.

After some minutes, the nail-polish was dry, and Christopher could do his hair. He now had shoulder-length hair, and they had decided that he would wear it open this evening. So he only had to brush it. He then put on some make-up - a light pink lipstick and even a little eye-shadow and some mascara.

Miss Johnsson handed him a bracelet with pearls on it and a pair of ear-clips with one pearl hanging down. “I got this bracelet and ear-clips for my 12th, and now you shall wear it. I’m too old to wear such jewelry.”

Christopher blushed a little and thanked Miss Johnsson.

Miss Johnsson handed Christopher a long blue coat and Christopher asked, a little surprised: “What’s the coat for, Maria?She answered: ”It’s still cold outside in the evening dear.” Christopher stammered nervously: “Are we going out? But I can’t go outside like this.”

“Of course you can, nobody will find out that you’re not a girl. Look at the mirror, who would think that that cute girl is actually a boyl?” Indeed, out of the mirror looked a cute 13 year old girl; and if Christopher hadn't known better, he never would have believed that this girl was a boy or even himself. Miss Johnsson took Christopher in her arms and said: “Everything will be ok, dear. I’ll always be near you. “ This calmed Christopher a little.

While Christopher put on a pair of black shoes with 2.5 cm heels, Miss Johnsson put Christopher’s make-up and his wallet in a black purse. She put her coat on, and then they left the store.

Miss Johnsson held Christopher’s hand. He was really glad for it. It made him feel safe. For the first few meters, he was very nervous, but when no one looked strange at him and started giggling, he soon started to feel more and more comfortable. Miss Johnsson’s store was almost in the centre, so they hadn’t to walk long till they got to the restaurant where Miss Johnsson had reserved a table. She opened the door and entered, and Christopher followed her.

A waiter came, and Miss Johnsson said: "I’ve reserved a table for my niece and myself. My name is Johnsson. The waiter nodded and led them to their table. It was beside a window, on one side was the door to the kitchen and on the other side was a large table. They were not the only ones celebrating something this evening. The waiter lit the candle on the table and helped Miss Johnsson and Christopher out of their coats. They sat down and the waiter asked: "May I now bring you something to drink? Maybe some white wine for you as aperitif and for your daughter some limo?

Miss Johnsson answered: “Yes, white wine for me would be nice. And for you, Jennifer?” The waiter looked at Christopher waiting for an answer. This made him really nervous and he barely managed to say in a low voice: “I’ll take the limo, please.”

The waiter smiled and said to Miss Johnsson: "Your daughter is a bit shy, isn’t she?” Miss Johnsson nodded and smiled, and Christopher blushed a little. He was relieved; obviously the waiter believed he was Miss Johnsson’s daughter.

The waiter left, and Miss Johnsson said: "You don’t have to be so shy, you’re really a cute girl. If they smile at you, just smile back.” Christopher nodded, but still was a little nervous.

After some minutes, the waiter returned and brought the beverages. “For you a glass of white wine, and for the little Miss, a limo.” He put the glasses down in front of them and handed them the menu. They both chose their favorite meal and ordered.

After drinking some limo, Christopher had to pee. He blushed and said to Miss Johnsson: “Maria, I have to pee.”

She answered: "Then go to the toilette, Jennifer.” Christopher blushed even more, and Miss Johnsson said: "I’ll come with you." They both took their purses and went to the toilette.

Christopher had never before been in a ladies room, and he was a little nervous. When they entered, the room was empty, and Christopher went to one stall. He sat down and soon heard the door open and some woman talking outside.

After finishing, he hesitated a moment before opening the door. Miss Johnsson was standing next to two women in front of the mirror and doing her make-up. She turned smiling to Christopher: “Finished, Jennifer?”

Christopher nodded and the two women turned to Miss Johnsson and him. One of them said: “Is this your daughter? She looks really cute in this dress.”

Miss Johnsson answered: "No, she is my niece, I don’t have any children on my own.”

The other woman said: “The dress is really cute, where did you buy it?” Miss Johnsson then told the two women about her store. In meantime, Christopher opened his purse and fixed his make-up.

After the women had promised that they would come and have a look at the store, they returned to their table.

A group of people was now sitting at the table next to theirs. They were chatting with each other, and when Miss Johnsson and Christopher passed the table, a woman turned her head and looked at them …

Thanks for reading!
Copyright by Meriana September 2007

up
90 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Miss Johnssons girls world

Dear Meri thank you for doing more of the delightful little series
I enjoyed the smile I got from reading it please keep doing more thank you
Love
Christi

Very Sweet Meriana

I like the direction you are taking this story Meri! It has a gentleness not usually found in most stories that is very attractive and an innocence Chris has that makes him a very interesting character. Your English is very good and even though it takes you much time to get this writing done, its worth it to me! I enjoy your words and would like to see you continue and expand this concept out you have for Christopher's Adventures. Much of you is apparent in your writing in this tale Meri. *hugs*

Love

Sephrena Lynn Miller

Christophers Adventures

Hi,

Glad to see this continuing and hope to see more when you can

Hugs

Karen

KEWL!

This story is sooooooooo adorable, I love it! Oh no, though what's going to happen next, I can't wait!!!!

--------------------------------------------
I just got to be me :D

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Awww, what a lovely story!

I love this story and you're doing a wonderful job so far! I can't wait to read part five!

Lisa

Please continue Jennifer’s story!

Hello....
I just discovered your stories an love them! Please continue Christopher/Jennifer’s lovely story.
Sincerely,
Geena

GeenaGurl in MA

Please continue Jennifer’s story!

Hello....
I just discovered your stories an love them! Please continue Christopher/Jennifer’s lovely story.
Sincerely,
Geena

GeenaGurl in MA