Unexpected Love

Printer-friendly version

Image Credits: All images purchased and licensed for use from

123rf.com:=

Couple in the Moonlight,

Valentine's Day Background,

Passionate Couple in the sun,

Couple with their heads together,

Couple Kissing, and a composite of the listed images.

Separator licensed free for all uses and publishing from Photoshopgraphics.com.

The model(s) in these images are no way connected with this story, nor supports or conveys the issues and situations brought up within the story. The model(s) use is solely used for the representation of looks of the main character(s) of this particular story. ~Sephrena

Author's Notes: I would like to thank Karin Beyaert & Sephrena from the bottom of my heart for graciously editing my writing. English is not my native language. This is also my first story. None of this would not have been possible without both of their efforts. ~Femme Girly.


 
 

The moon is the witness of our love

UNEXPECTED LOVE

Paolo and Bianca Voltaire

By Femme Girly
Copyright © 2013 Femme Girly
All Rights Reserved.

 
 

It was a brilliant morning. The weather was nice but a bit cool. The sky was a beautiful deep blue.

When I saw him, he appeared to be the most splendid example of a human being that my emerald green eyes could ever capture! He was quite young (only 30), wonderfully handsome, extremely agreeable, sensible, good-humored, and lively - just what a young boy ought to be! His skin glowed in the intense sunlight and made him look slightly interesting.

He approached me. Slowly, a powerful desire to speak to him grew within me. I wanted to break the silence that overwhelmed the both of us. At that moment, my mind went to a strange world of fantasy and I noticed the patterns in his cute embroidered sweater.

Suddenly, a cold wind hit us and with a gesture of tenderness and love, he hugged me and offered me his sweater. It was right then that I felt a special connection with him.

Paolo was his name.

Oooh and his rare and ancient name… Sounding like a poem from days long passed by.

We talked and both kept looking at each other. I felt that we had a lot in common; it seemed as if nothing of one could elude the other. Then, for a moment, the two of us remained silent as I looked into his eyes and saw that behind this dazzling male beauty and tenderness he hid a secret from me.

He told me what he was thinking and I realized that I could read his mind; but what exactly was the nature of his secret?
 


 
Over the months, I met him quite frequently and fell in love with this beautiful soul. I could feel his love so close to mine. We had fun, enjoyed each other's company, and started to know one another better and better.

I had always thought that love will never knock at my door again, he came into my life, filling it with happiness, joy and mystery. My boring life of an ordinary girl of 25 years old became an adventure every day since I had met him. My days were full of excitement and of course, love. An unexpected love.
 
 
One day, I took the plunge and invited him for a walk with me. I have never done this before, but it was a memorable time, and he was nice and cute. Well, I suppose the real reason is that the 13th of every month is a lucky day for me. Seemingly strange, but that's my life.

During our walk he told me, "Bianca, my heart did not belong to anyone. It is has been more than 3 years that I have been alone. I have been shattered and did not expect anyone to come and fix me. I am so happy that you came into my life. You are the sunshine that drives all the sadness and hurt from my heart."

I will never forget that day. He first showed his true feelings towards me, and to compensate him, trying to mitigate a little bit his sadness, I decided to tell him how much I felt about him.

"Paolo, I discovered that I like you, and thanks to you, I am smiling and singing again. I feel a particular attraction to you. I..."

But he put his finger on my mouth, stopping my words.

And do you want to know what he told me?

What he said was,"Bianca, I am afraid to fall in love. And for the moment, I don't want to try."

At that moment my heart broke into many pieces. I didn't want to take part of his existence. I felt a great disappointment and wanted to get as far away from him as possible, but it was useless. Life hung out with us every day, and I felt I could not go anywhere where he would not be. But I tried.

In the days to come, whenever he tried to talk to me, I just ignored him and walked on away.
 


 
I was walking in the garden, close to my office, thinking about him and resigning myself to the fact that he would be in my mind every day of my life, when suddenly, he stood in front of me. He was wearing his red shirt, blue jeans, and his irresistible smile. He stared straight into my eyes, melting my resolve. I had no choice as my eyes met his. Deeply drawn into the moment, and there were now no barriers between us. He was fully opened to me and I found that I did not have the courage to ask him what his feelings towards me were. I was nervous and felt a complete fool, but I do not regret it. I found that the biggest mistake of my life, as I sat beside him, was that I discovered that what I was feeling was not but a simple "I love you," but rather, a special "I love you very deeply. ¨

I loved loving him.

I also regretted loving him.

I was facing a human being who had something deep in his heart, some suffering. I think that's why I fell for him! But despite being my vision of the perfect person, I recognized he had a flaw. Everybody has defects, mmm but not him, well, at least not to me. Even though he does... sigh !!!

“Friday November 10'' That is what the page in my diary says.

“What I did today was think all day about that handsome boy who stole my heart, but I decided not to talk to him today, fortunately I got strength and ignored him, although I'm dying inside, two days without even looking at him, so I prefer he hate me as it will be easier to remove him from my heart, good day ciao !! see you "

That's one of the many pages in my diary - my confidant, my friend. Witness of my joys and pain. Companion in my laughter and glee. Other pages were smudged with tears.

But just one page from that period of my life. One page to share my feelings with you.

I knew that I was not a normal person because I could see how others behaved and reacted to things. I could feel the pain of my peers and that I was not in agreement with them. But I also knew that my being abnormal would be useful to me one day, and so it was.
 
 
Several weeks later I went to work as usual. I saw him with some friends sitting on a bench and I wanted to go greet him, but something kept me from doing so. I didn't want to express my weakness for him. Just with his voice, always calm and unruffled, he had control over me. I didn't want him to notice that! So I said hello from a distance, waiving my hand. And he answered in the same way.

Everybody went to their respective offices and we did not see each other all day long, not even at our lunch time. For the hard times of my life I can count on Valeria, my faithful friend. But today, I was puzzled about her plans to organize a party at our apartment.

She said, "Bianca, isn't it strange that today Paolo didn't come at lunch time?" (She was trying to hide her observation.)

I replied,"Oops, I didn't notice that, but he might come later, who knows?"

"I am wondering, what prevents him from asking to be his girlfriend?" Valeria came right to the point. "Everybody knows you both are perfect match for each other. You both look as if you really in love."

Trying to hide my embarrassment, I rebutted her, "Nonsense Val."

I now had to think to myself: is it really so obvious? Everyday I feel him getting closer to me and I think he also knows what I feel for him. I am still upset with him for his initial rejection of me, yet at the same time I love him. I can’t force him to want to love me either, everything comes at the right time in it's own way. I think so, at least.

"Look, Bianca," Valeria offered,"I'm preparing this little party for our friends in our apartment. Now before you roll your eyes at me - see? I do know you, I'll organize a game of "keys & locks" and I'll put you two together. I think that after that, there won’t be any excuse for him to not open up some conversation between you two and end up declaring his love for you."

"Hummm? "Keys & Locks"? What kind of game is that?"

Valeria smiled. "It's easy. I'll buy a lock for each man / woman who can be a couple who confirms coming and I'll give the girl the padlock which she will hang around her neck on a plastic neck band. Each man will get a key. He will try to open all locks until he finds the right one. This couple is then expected to have an official appointment during the week to see if they really match. Brilliant, right?"

I frowned.

"Hmmm. No. I don't agree with this Val. I don't like to force things. We have already gone out several times."

"Yes but not on a formal date Bianca," Valeria said,"He may never do more than just being your friend if you do not help encourage him on. We will arrange it and make this happen!"

Oops! Time to get back to work. Run!
 


 
“Friday December 15th," Another page. “I came to the office as usual. I sat at my desk and lost myself within the depths of my thoughts..."

Valeria waved her hand in front of my eyes.

"Hey are you okay sweetie? I can see the sadness in your eyes. What's going on with you? You're suffering because of Paolo aren't you?"

I nodded and was about to answer her, when Paolo stopped in front of my desk. He then asked me, having my best friend as a witness,"Hi Bianca, I was wondering if I can invite you for a cup of coffee tonight?"

I was astonished!!! He invited me!!! Wow!!!

Valeria who was behind him vehemently nodded her head in my direction and I answered like a robot,"S-sure…"

"Okay then, I'll pick you up at 6.00."

I felt really happy when he finished by saying “I love you girl. You're my best friend! Thanks for everything.”
 
 
As soon as we lost sight of him, Valeria and I jumped and squealed like school girls, laughing and hugging each other full of happiness.

Exhausted, I begged, "Valeria! Help me! What should I wear for my first date with Paolo? A dress? A skirt? Jeans? Formal? Informal? Tell me!"

"Calm down Bianca," she laughed. "Just put on something that you feel comfortable in. Do not try to impress him. Just be yourself."

"Okay, well, I'm very nervous. Happy too. This will be our first date but I already feel like I love him."

"That is the understatement of the year!" Valeria said laughing. "You have been blindly in love with him since long ago."

"Am I that obvious? If he noticed that... I would die of shame." I covered my face with my hands.

"I don't think so Bianca. But I know you very well, so it’s not a secret to me. So cheer up."
 


 
I was still getting dressed when the doorbell rang. Valeria was in the living room and answered it. Once I had finished, I came in to be greeted by the sight of Paolo. Looking at him, I felt happy what I had chosen to wear: a long sleeve stripe fashion slim V-neck T-shirt in green color, medium heel boots in black, and no more accessories other than a knit purple cap.

He was wearing dark green trousers, a simple v-neck t-shirt and long sleeve jacket, light green. Very trendy attire for a boy (he looks so attractive in casual style). We matched perfectly well again.

"Hello Bianca," he greeted me by kissing me in the European style - three times on the cheek. "Are you ready?

"Sure."

"Ok, let’s go then. Ciao Val."

"Enjoy your evening you two, ciao!!"

We were talking about everything and nothing at the same time. He drove to a Starbucks Coffee where we chose a table on a balcony to admire the nighttime city view. We ordered our favorite flavors: For me Peppermint Mocha Flavored Coffee (a rich creamy and minty cup), and for him, coffee rompope. We both shared our order of Starbucks Classic Coffee Cake. Mmmm mmm, delicious.
 


 
Our evening was great. While the waitress prepared our drinks, and he had gone to the toilet, the background music started playing a beautiful and very well known girly song from Carly Rae Jepsen. Since I liked it and knew it well, I immediately began singing out,"Call me maybe." I grabbed my napkin and wrote a small verse "Hey, I just met you and this is crazy. But here is my number, so call me maybe. Before you came into my life, I missed you so bad"

.....and I wrote down my phone number, suddenly realizing that even now, he still had not asked me for it. (Well, really, it wasn't important to me before since we are both at the office everyday.)

When he returned, I just hid the napkin.

"I did not know you sang so well," He commented as he sat back down.

"Oh no, I don't. I was just kidding around. It’s just a beautiful song and I love it very much. It makes me think of..."

"Of what?" He asked, smiling.

"Of you," I thought, and wanted to shout it out. But I didn't.

I began to replay everything I had ever done with and felt since Paolo had walked into my life. I went over the lows and the highs of it all. I have to say I was still not really sure of my heart, whether it was infatuation or true love leading me on. If it was true love, then he was right there with me, in that moonlit night - which by the way, I will never forget and remember every day for the rest my life. This meant that I would have to come to a decision about what I should say about our relationship. So absorbed in my thoughts I was that I did not realize he was still talking to me.

"Hey, Bianca? Hello..? Where are you? What's going on in your mind?"

Startled back to the present, I flustered,"Eh, nothing Paolo. Sorry. I was a little distracted. Please excuse me, it’s my turn to visit the toilet."
 
 
That day my sadness was gone and I felt weak before him. I had gotten very angry with myself. I couldn't tell whether I was coming onto him, or he was coming onto me, but I suspect the latter. Everyday my love for him grew instead of fading. I hated him because he was a perfectly seductive and was unable to resist him. I didn't understand his constant and sudden mood changes either, and that made me love him more. sigh.

Whether this was love, a crush, or infatuation; the feelings he generated within me were overwhelmingly good and I could not easily ignore that, or so I thought.

When I came back to the table, Paolo spoke.

"Hey Bianca, listen, I want to say something but can’t explain it. This has to do with what I’m feeling and what I didn't want to feel. I really think I should tell you."

I nodded that he should continue.

"Bianca, a few months ago, when I first met you, I just wanted to see you as a friend only - not to hurt you or harm myself. But every day, you come closer and closer to me - into my life and heart. I tried to stay at that limit I set. I tried to push back what I was feeling for you. But then realized that I was just hiding my inner feelings. It hurts to pretend that there is only friendship, when what I feel for you is that I really love you. This is what I want ask you... would you like to be my girlfriend?"

Ooohhh! I was speechless.

He did it, and in such a formal and romantic way too!

He had gotten a flower from somewhere, while I had been in the ladies room, and offered it to me. Being happy and surprised, of course I accepted it.

"Paolo, I am the happiest girl in the world when you just say " hello "or when you smile to me, because I know, even if it was for just a second, that you thought of me. You always make me happy. Especially tonight, I am overwhelmed, thank you.

Paolo, puzzled by my response, then asked, "Is that thank you a YES? Or thank you NO?"

"Oh yes!" I hurriedly replied. "Of course it's a Yes. I love you too, Paolo."

I was so excited that I hugged him without thinking. He was also smiling as his arms wrapped around me. I felt his lips upon mine as he tenderly kissed me, leaving me quite breathless. I had totally forgotten that we were in public, but oh well. Such is love, born spontaneously, not planned for, nor looked for... just destiny. Thank you Cupid, for taking pity on me.

You may wonder what happened next?

Of course I wanted to tell Valeria about tonight! She can now forget about her idea for the party and the “locks & keys”.

When I arrived home, she was not there, so I headed to my bedroom to change into my night clothes. I could not stop thinking about my magical moment tonight. I kept day dreaming about him in my mind.

I love you Paolo and always will…

I was, as the Germans put it so beautifully, on Wolke sieben. (Cloud number seven) And I intended to stay there forever.
 
 
Suddenly, my mobile rang. I checked the caller ID - “unknown number.”

Hesitantly, I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hello Bianca?

That voice. I know that voice. "Paolo?"

"Yes, it's me."

"Paolo, you just dropped me off at home. Is everything alright?"

"Yep, just checking to see if it’s your number to keep it in my mobile."

"It is. But how did you get it?"

He paused, then whimsically asked,"You did say, “call me maybe,” right?"

Ahhh, the napkin!

Now knowing the answer, and feeling a rather bit ashamed at leaving that napkin there rather than stashing it inside my purse, I softly answered,"Yes... and I left a... nice verse, that I wrote for you too."

Shame burned up and down me for my carelessness. I was actually happy too, in a way, because now we could communicate by telephone instead of waiting for being at the office. That meant, that at any time, any moment, that I wanted, I could call him up to yell "I LOVE YOU"!

But no!

I’ll wait till the next phone call and say it in a normal tone of voice. I wouldn't want to hurt my Paolo's ears!

But it was so hard to restrain my joy.

Ooops! I'm still on the phone!

"Well Bianca, sweet dreams tonight!"

Flustered, I replied, "Thank you Paolo. I really do appreciate your call. You too have a good night! Caio!"

I was still in a daze even after he hang up the phone. Still holding my mobile to my ear, I whispered, "Good night my love.*sigh* Cloud number seven, it's for sure the place to be!"
 
 
“A new poem for my beloved.” How many poems have I collected for him so far in this, my diary? I wish I could someday publish a book with them as a gift for him. Could that be possible? If it was, I could show him all the inspiration that comes to me just by thinking about him - about our love?

Who knows? These are only dreams.

"Good night diary, keep the treasure of my sincere and dreamy heart."
 
 
I do not remember when I fell asleep. I was spending every minute reliving all the words he had ever spoken to me and could not believe what was happening. We now had a special connection between us, as lovers do. Lovers! And of one thing I was most sure of, I loved him more and more everyday. I could no longer avoid him. I felt bonded to him and could not get away from him and he not from me. But as this connection grew stronger, I began to wonder, Why Paolo? Why do I love you so much? Why you aren’t you just another person “X” in this cold cruel world full of indifference?
 


 
It has been more than a year since we have been engaged. The time we have spent together has been fantastic! Now everyone around us has been pushing us to move on to another level in our relationship - his family and my family together and friends. I am happy just as we are, because honestly, what else could I ask for?

Walking to the corner, close to the office, surprise! Paolo is in front of his car parked right beside the sidewalk.

He smiled and greets me with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey pretty girl."

"Hey too my love! What a surprise! I was not expecting you here today. When you called me, we agreed to meet at my apartment at 7.00, no?"

"Yep, I was doing a lot of things and lost track of the time. But what a coincidence! Would you like for me to drive you home?"

"That's so sweet. Sure, why not?" I entered the car and he drove us off to my apartment.

Upon arriving, I stepped out with Paolo and noticed that he was nervous.

"Bianca, would you go for a short walk with me?"

"Well, I was thinking we could go together perhaps on a bike ride after I change. That way we can relax and enjoy the evening."

He seemed very uncertain and distraught. What was this all about?

He affectionately took my hand and gave me a document.

"Look, dear, I would like for you to read this."

"What is it Paolo?"

"Something very important to me that I want you to read, please." He was shaking slightly. "I'm sorry but I can’t come up to see you right now. I would have loved to go on a bike ride together tonight, but it is not possible. Just please, read that tonight. For me?"

I looked at the manuscript. Underneath the title I read the name of the author.

It was his name! A story written by him!

All of my friends admired his excellent ability to tell stories. It should be a great read as, with his great culture and inventive mind, he does an outstanding job with whatever he sets out to do.

I looked up at him, smiling. "Ah! A story written by you honey! Super! At last, you followed my suggestion after a long time of trying to convince you to do it. Great!"

I really felt proud of him. I wanted to hug him, but he did not answer my enthusiasm.

He again took the paper in my hand, grasping it and repeating, "Please read it. Tonight."

"Well of course I'm going to read it! Remember that I'm your Number One fan. I'm going to read it after I prepare dinner."

"Ok, OK, Bianca. Just, I need to know your opinion of it as soon as you read it."

"Without reading it beforehand, I'm quite certain it will be a successful story because you have the talent. And I'm sure that if you try, you'll be a famous writer."

We parted as always with a tender kiss. I could detect a glint of sadness in my Paolo's eyes as he sat back down into his car and drove off.

What was going on?
 
 
After fixing dinner, taking off my makeup, showering, and brushing my teeth, I put on my pajama's.

I'm ready to enjoy my beloved's talent. I smiled as I read the first page. He has a very pleasant way of writing and speaking. His writing style reflects his personality completely. It is him speaking to me from the words. I love what I am reading. Hmm? I see. What is this?

My mobile phone suddenly interrupts my thought.

The caller ID shows me it is handsome boy, as I affectionately call him. Hehe!

"Hello darling."

"Hello, sweety. I just wanted to know if you are fine?"

"Yep. I sure am my love. Do you already miss me? I know I miss you."

"Yes I do." He paused. "Tell me, did you read my story?"

He did seem to be stressing that point. "I did. It is very good. You have the talent, you know that. It's very well written, very enjoyable, just..."

"You didn ´t like it?"

There was pain and resentment in his voice. As if he had long since expected this to happen.

"Well yes I liked it. But there are so many genres to choose from, tell me, why did you choose this particular one? And while not very common you wrote here “Travesty” ? I don’t know anything about that subject, so I really don’t know what to think of that at the moment."

I heard him sigh through the handset.

"I wanted to offer you an insight in my other self. The main character in the story is... well... me. Perhaps I chose a clumsy way to tell you by letting you read one of my stories. I am so sorry. Bianca, since long ago when we first met, I wanted to tell you then, but I just didn't know how to. So I thought that this was perhaps the best way to do it. I am hoping that you can understand me."

Wait! The main character? The one being a girl inside? No! Impossible!

"I am sorry Paolo. I really don’t understand." I felt a warmth leaking from around my eyes. "I know, it's a joke! I get it!"

"No hon, it isn't. That is me."

Fear gripped my heart in it's icy grasp as I couldn't process what I was being told.

"Look, I'm a little confused. Perhaps I'm not thinking clearly. Let's just stop this for tonight. I really don’t understand."

"Bianca, I have been aching for so long to tell you. I was being hurt so much as each day passed and I couldn't get this out of me to tell you. You have to know this about me before we go any further. This was the only way I could tell you and not run away from you in shame! Please, please... I hope you understand me."

I heard his anguish and tears.

With a lump in my throat, I began crying. This has to be impossible! It has to be!!!

"Bianca..."

"Paolo... *sob* I can’t talk anymore. I think I need... I need... to hang up." I couldn't hold back anymore and cried more. This hurt! This really hurts! "I really don't know what to do or say! Please tell me this is a bad joke? Please? Don't torture me this way!"

His voice cracked, "I really wish I could say it's a joke, but it's not. Please forgive me!!! Please!!! I really need you."

"I, I..."

A silence that seems eternal is on the phone line.

I'm speechless and in shock. I want to die...right now! My life is over!!!

I don't want to be in my body. My head starts spinning. My heart is beating wildly. That lump in my throat is drowning me, cutting off my breathing!

I turned off the phone, without realizing it.

My eyes were so filled with tears that I can no longer see the key I had pressed. The phone slips out of my hand and falls to the wooden floor, clattering.

I clung tightly to my pillow trying to stifle my sobs. It hurts! It hurts so much!!!

My heart is shattered into a thousand pieces.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Bianca? Sweety? What's wrong?"

I'm too lost in my feelings and crying. I can’t answer. I am too far away with my world destroyed to answer.

Valerie just sits down on my bed beside me and hugs me.

I no longer know who I am. I don’t want to be me. I want to go. I want to sleep. Yes, only that... sleep.
 
 
The next morning, as I opened my eyes, I feel how the sun is warming my body. A gentle hug from Valeria, who was lying in bed with me, caught my attention. She lay there watching me.

"Val, what happened? I feel so bad? I feel horrible."

She started to sit up and turn towards the window. "Wait Bianca. Stay in bed. I'll close the window to keep the sun from hurting you."

I put my hand on her arm. "No, please leave it. It's fine. I like to feel the sun's warmth and hear the birds singing. Oh but,... I remember now! Oh God! Val, I want to die!"

I started crying uncontrollably again. Valeria scooted out of bed and brought over a tray she must have earlier prepared and had set on the dresser.

"Calm down Bianca," she soothed to me as she passed me a tea cup. "Look, I prepared this tea for you, and you have to take this pill."

She handed it to me.

"Come on take it. It will help you to relax and sleep this off."

I took it and gently swallowed it down with tea.

"If you want to talk about it though, I'm right here and will listen."

"No, really, I don't want to. I can't."

She held me close as I continued crying.

Sometime later, Valeria, leaning beside me, said, "While you were asleep last night, I read the story you had left on the bed. It's about Paolo, right?"

"Did you read it?" I turned to her, straining to see her through blurry vision."I don’t know, please... just don’t ask me. I know nothing."

"If you don ´t want to, that is okay. Relax dear. We will talk later."

She gently tucked me back underneath my covers. I heard my bedroom door close as she left.

I want to do is to disconnect from this world. I do not want to face it. I want to forget that I exist.

Somehow, I drifted off.
 


 
I awoke.

I have completely lost track of time. What time is it?

I hear voices in the living room. I sit up and slowly wipe my eyes. A little unsteady, I slip out of bed and stand up. I then pad over to my door and listen through it.

I can distinguish the voices. It is Valeria and... Paolo???

I can’t think! I pull the door open and run into his arms kissing him!!!

I hug him. I am letting him know that there is nothing to worry about!

I still love him like the first day I met him, and I do not care if he wants to dress like a lady!

"Oh God, I missed you!"

He gently caressed my back as he returned my affection.

I continued, "I miss how you cared for me, how you would always make my days. How you used to cheer me up and make me feel special. I miss everything that used to be. Do you still love me?"

Paolo kissed me back with a tender and sweet kiss. "Yes Bianca, I love you and always do! I need you. I am who I am because of you. You're my every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had. And no matter what happens to us in the future, every day that we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours."

He held me tightly and he tenderly stroked my hair. I felt as if I had come home.

Calm, relaxed, peace.

Paolo whispered into my ear, "I was so afraid to tell you this secret. I was afraid I would lose you. But neither could I remain silent. We were getting closer together and I felt guilty and horrible about it. I had to tell you before... before we became anything more. I didn't want to feel like a kind of impostor who has secrets for the one woman he loves anymore. It was eating me up inside."

Paolo's tears dripped onto my cheek and neck.

"Please Bianca... never go away! Perhaps you think that I am gay? You can be assured that I am not. I love you as seriously as can be and want to be yours forever!"

I pulled back a little and held his face within my hands staring deeply into his eyes.

"Paolo, I can't go away. You are my home. It was a shock to me, yes. But I do appreciate you telling me the truth! Thank you for entrusting me with your secret. I will always be your friend and ally because I love you."

"You…eh.. you mean you can accept this ..eh.. other side of me then?

I had the confidence within me now. "Yes Paolo, I do. I know I cannot live without you anymore. It is still you no matter what. And after all, it is not as if you confessed to being a murderer or something bad. So no, you no longer need to hide your feminine side from me anymore. I want you to be able to be free to express yourself as you wish. I love you - all of you."
 
 
I will not lie and say it was easy.

We had no problems between us. It is a kind of ménage á  trios, but in a very special way. Not always easy. Sometimes strange, sometimes fun. But our love helped us to master all the challenges and difficulties that had been set before us. Our only love grew stronger and deeper because of our complete acceptances of one another.
 
 
I met Paola.

I finally had the honor of meeting her, and she is really a pleasant girl. She looks like an uncommonly pretty lady and I dare say very agreeable. But I like her and admired her. I even think of her as a sweet girl, but also a sensible and intelligent young woman. We have had several delightful evenings together and I still keep discovering more of her personality. She is surprisingly quite different from Paolo in a good way. It seems there is much more going on within her than just dressing up! I am still exploring her new personality. *mmmm*
 
 
We have moved to another city, where nobody knows us.

Away from his family and mine. It is best for us both to have a fresh start together. Paola has evolved a lot since then. She has more self-confidence within her. We have gone shopping, we made pictures and videos of her. She loves it!

I feel great by her side, and I think I will never stop loving them. (I’m talking in plural because sometimes Paolo is here, sometimes its Paola.) I don’t care whoever is on duty, I love them both!

8223957_s.jpg We are soul mates, blessed with this special situation that makes us undergo every day as a kind of romantic evolution. We mutually help each other to heal our pasts with the process of loving each other. We appreciate each other's uniqueness and cherish our divine union.

"Are you ready to go out Paola?"

"Hummm, I'm not so sure about this skirt. Please tell me the truth, does really look okay on me?

"Yes honey, you look great in it, trust me."

"But I'm wondering if I shouldn’t chose the other style. Oh well. I'll wear it the next time then."

"Either way is fine Paola. Whichever you want. You look great in either."

Paola sighed. "I just don’t want you to feel embarrassed by my appearance."

"Ok, Paola, listen sweetie. What matters most is how you see yourself. I want you to see yourself as something awesome. I am quite delighted with you just as you are. You have a lot of great qualities. And you are a real charming woman. I will never feel embarrassed because of you or how you dress. My most favorite place in this world to be is next to you, by your side. Always."

She had a nice style in clothes. And to be perfectly honest, it even sometimes annoyed me that she was better with makeup than I was.

I kissed her on her forehead and took her by her hands.

She looked great.

Even better, we looked great!

I kissed her. "Now, let’s go to the dance. It's ladies night tonight. Let's go have some fun!"
 
 
In the car, we turned on the radio. It started playing that beautiful One Direction’s song “What makes you beautiful.” Unable to constrain myself, I started singing for her so loudly that everybody we passed by on the street heard me.

“You're insecure,
don't know what for,
you're turning heads,
when you walk through the do-o-or”...

She smiles shyly but she’s happy. And I love to see her happy.
 


 
February 14th. We celebrate this special day and this time it's special to me. I’ve asked my lover who will go with me to celebrate and neither him nor her wanted to remind me of the date.

I’m almost ready and just thinking. I know, I’ll bring both gifts with me!

I can hear the sound of the car engine approaching and I look out the window. Ah hah! It's Paolo.

Instead of picking up both, I pick up the gift for him and hasten to open the door.

Paolo, my love... I looked at him and in that moment I considered myself the most fortunate mortal in this world having him in my dreams, in my life and in my heart.

"Paolo, stay always with me till the end of my existence. Never go away. Never leave me."

And with a sweet and powerful voice he replied, "I always will my dear Bianca. You are everything to me."

He handed me a red rose from behind his back.

"Be my Valentine forever?"

"Yes! Yes Paolo. Ti amo, sei la mia vita per sempre, grazie di esistire.

 

I love you, you are my life forever, thank you for being here.

If you enjoyed my story, please leave a kudo or comment. Comments, no matter how brief, are very much appreciated.
Thank you all for reading! ~Femme Girly.

 
 

up
73 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Welcome to the club

Congratulations with your first real story mi amor!
I always knew you could do it.

your Karin

humm to be honest I just

humm to be honest I just wrote my ideas, but you did the hard work of sort and translate the "hieroglyphics" written by me, Karin I know I am not perfect, but I feel so lucky to have someone as sweet as you as part of my life.

Dear Sephrena, it couldn’t have been fun if you wouldn’t have been done such a professional job with your help this story got just great !!! To you both :

T houghful
H elpful
A lways
N ice
K ind and
S haring too.

WOW!

What a beautiful story, and told with such a romantic european accent!
Bianca, you are so special and accepting.
KUDOS to the author and the editors! And now, as Oliver Twist said,...

"More, please!"

**Sigh**

Words may be false and full of art;
Sighs are the natural language of the heart.
-Thomas Shadwell

You made my day full of smiles

Glad you like it dear Sigh, you made my day full of smiles with those positive comments, thank you with a lot of hugs for brighter up my day....

Bravo Girly!

Congrats on such a lovely first story Girl! I could hardly believe my eyes when I had seen who posted this! Femme Girly, nicely done hon. (Hugs) Taarpa

Sincere appreciation

A very special thank you with sincere appreciation for making my day real special. Hugs !!!

Wonderful

What a beautiful story, It is wonderful to see a conflict that so many of us have experienced being resolved in such a lovely way. Femme, you truly have a gift and I can hardly wait for your next effort.
Thank you so much, you have made my heart sing,

Joani

With a tight hug I want to

With a tight hug I want to say thank you for making my day so special. :)

Femme Girly, Simply love your

story about Bianca and Paolo. Two gentle souls who meet in the night have never had such a sweet story told about their romance.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Glad you enjoyed it

Yes Stanman, a little different story isn't? I'm glad you enjoyed it, it was difficult to imagine the other side view, but I think we did a very good job, isn't? Thank you for your kudos and comments. Hugs !!!

Just found you..

.... after being away for months. Loved your story and the background to the relationship from a lover's perspective. So Bianca gets two lovers for the price of one1 If only more women, wives and girlfriends could see the opportunity, there would be so much more happiness in the world. marriages could be stronger, relationships would be more diverse and much happier..... If only... if only.. Thank you for that perspective.

I'd love to read more about Paolo and Paola's life with Bianca. please write more more more!

Love, Ginger xx