The Angry Mermaid 59 or Y Morforwyn Dicllon 59.

Printer-friendly version

The Angry mermaid 59.

Or

Y Morforwyn Dicllon.

Mabina... The youngest daughter and Twin to
Drustan... Her twin brother.
Grandpa Erin... the twins grandfather.
Giana... The twins grandmother
Caderyn... The twins father.
Herenoie... The twins wise and beautiful mother.
Morgaran... The Twins oldest brother.
Aiofe... The twins oldest sister. Famous for her beauty.
Tara... The twins second oldest sister. Famous for her grace.
Feidlim... Twins aunt (Caderyns’ beautiful sister.)
Mogantu... Twins uncle (Married to Feidlim.) Chief of the Gangani tribe.
Brun... Twins 2nd cousin and the Acaman clans’ blacksmith.
Feorin... Twins second brother. Also training to be a blacksmith.
Rhun... Feidlims’ son and Feorins’ favourite 1st Cousin. (Both red-heads.)
Arina... Child of a Demetae fisherman, (rescued by Aiofe, Drustan and Mabina.)
Penderol... Dumnonii Minor chief.
Udris... Young Dumnonii warrior.
Dryslwyn... High chief of the whole Celtic nation. Dwells in Brithony.
Bronlwyn... Dryslwyn’s wife (and queen.)
Magab... The moor who taught numbers.
Eric... Saxon galley slave rescued from Corsair pirates.
Carl... Another Saxon galley slave rescued by Drustan.
Torvel... Celtic galley slave rescued from the same captured corsair ship
Arton... Turdetani Chieftain Holder of Gibral Rock.
Carinia... Arton’s wife.
Isobel... Arton’s adopted daughter.
Appotel... King of the Turdetani Tribe. (Southern Iberia.)
Bramana... Queen. (Wife of Appotel)
Pilus... King of the Capetani.
Shaleen... Pilus’s queen and sister to Bramana.
Pedoro... Lord Marshal of the Southern border region.
Lady Shulaar... Lord Pedoro’s wife.
Taan... The scullery maid.
Isaar... Pedoro’s oldest son.
Ferdie... Pedoro’s 2nd son
Sular... Pedoro’s 3rd son
Gontala... Pedoro’s youngest son.
Shenoa... Pedoro’s only daughter.
Portega... Tyrant King to the west.
Portua... Portega’s grandson.
Jubail... Old Fisherman.
Mutas... Magab’s younger brother and usurper.
Walezia... King of Malta.
Alviar... Megalomaniacal bishop of Carthage. (Hates Drustina.)
Ethelia... Female healer who treats Drustina during her pregnancy.
Seripatese... Drustina’s faithful horse.
Astos & Amitor... Minor royalty who govern Alexandria. King and Twin Queen.
Meronee... Nubian Queen of Nobatia The northern Kingdom of the Nubians.
Horam... The Egyptian master Boat builder.
Muraa... King Astos’s male partner.
Tuk... Makurian general.
Fantu... Makurian Captain.
Irene... Emperor Leon’s only child.
Leon... Byzantine Emperor.
Zano... Byzantine general who defeats the Bulgars with Drustina’s help.
Urthos... The Gaul elected captain of the 4th ship. Ex Barbary galley slave.
Horus... Horam the boat-builder’s son.
Sister Catherine... Leader of the pirate nuns.
Guthrun... Jarl of Bornholm.
Etheline... Guthruns’ wife the countess of Bornholm.
Seripatese... Drustinas’ mare
Capenda... Taras’ mare.
Athun... Gay king of Dark Age Denmark.
Queen Elthorn... King Athuns’ Consort.
Heingist... Drustina’s loyal Danish navigator and pilot.
Brendigan... Athun’s older sister and queen of Svenland.
Bjorn... The captain of the Palace Guard. King Athun’s partner.

Chapter 59.

That same afternoon Drustina found Athun busy in his counting house attending to some business with the city burghers. He looked up as the door from the family apartments creaked and he smiled at Drustina.

"Come in my lady. I’ll just finish with this issue and I’ll take a break so that we can share some wine."

Drustina glanced at the city burghers who seemed quite at ease as they each held some papers in their hands. They lowered their heads respectfully towards Drustina and she returned the courtesy as she took a side seat at the end of the king’s table. It was her usual position when the king wanted her company or advice in dealing with issues where he had less experience. On this occasion however, it was run-of-the-mill business with the city burghers and King Athun was well up on it. Drustina watched silently as the king listened to a particular burgher’s issue and she admired the way he attended to a pretty fair and good solution.

‘He’s not all cock and arse,’ she mused while the burgher nodded with satisfaction as he and King Athun discussed costings.
After sorting that particular issue Athun stood to address the meeting.

“Gentlemen, if my good lady Drustina sees fit to come here it is usually on some issue of importance. I shall adjourn this meeting and resume it tomorrow. Thank you for your time.”

He turned to his Chamberlin at his side as the man busied himself with the papers. A quick glance at the list told Athun what he needed to know then he stepped towards Drustina.

“So my brave lady. What brings you to this mundane but essential meeting?”

“Are you free to discuss some rather personal and difficult issues my lord?”

“For you Drustina, always.”

“May we go somewhere private, somewhere very private?”

Athun’s eyes narrowed with curiosity as he nodded agreement. Drustina sensed that Athun suspected what was coming. It was the ‘elephant in the room’, the ‘dragon terrorising the kingdom’.

He led her to an antechamber and closed the heavy door. After locking it, he led her to a further, smaller room and then locked that. With a nervous smile he motioned to her to sit as he checked outside the small single window. Drustina realised they were in the North tower and nobody could ordinarily lurk outside the window for it was some fifty feet above the ground. After closing one of the rare glass fittings Athun turned and smiled weakly.

“I suspect I know what this is about. An heir to the throne I take it?”

“It is indeed your majesty. Elthorn tells me you have not yet been to ‘visit’ her in her bed chamber.”

Athun sat silent as he turned and stared towards the light coming through the window. Drustina also sat silently waiting as she realised he was wrestling with his answer. She sat for a long minute before realising Athun’s eyes were glistening. Then a single tear escaped his eye and glistened on his cheek as the light from the window betrayed his despair. She stood then hesitated for a moment before gently grasping his shoulders. Surprised by the unfamiliar intimacy, Athun turned to face her. He wiped his tear then met her eyes. He had been expecting some contemptuous glare but instead he found only compassion and understanding in those incongruously cold, grey eyes.

“I do not disgust you?” He asked.

Drustina stepped back slightly surprised at Athun’s candour before replying.

“No you do not, not at all. That is why I am here. I have not come to condemn or censure you; I come hoping to offer solutions.”

“Is there one. I cannot serve my queen, I just cannot!”

“Do you find her detestable then?”

“As a companion and a friend, I find her delightful. She is a joy to chat to and I find her entertaining and funny. I could not have found a more agreeable lifetime friend but I’m afraid in the bed chamber, well ...”

He turned and stared despondently through the single north-facing window. Drustina waited by the table for she recognised he was gathering what courage it took to reveal his problem. After nearly a minute he turned as his shoulders sagged and he spoke softly.

“I’m a woman; in my head that is. I can only take the woman’s part. The thought of having to take the man’s part leaves me in despair. I do not, uuhm ... you know, function that way.”

Drustina nodded slowly, paused thoughtfully then took the plunge.

“May I be absolutely honest with you Athun; may I discuss your most personal and intimate affairs?”

“Is there anything more to discuss?” Athun asked as defeat dulled his voice.

Drustina stepped forward and placed her hands on Athun’s shoulders again. He tensed and she realised he suspected a dagger in his heart. She stepped back to reassure him as she spoke.

“I carry no weapons save the dagger in my shoulder sheath under my blouse, look, I will show you.”

Drustina had an alternative agenda, namely to expose her naked body to Athun and let him see her unique duality. Athun stood tensely for a moment then begged her to cease stripping. Drustina put her finger to her lips and uttered one word as she continued stripping.

“Wait.”

Athun watched uncertainly as she turned her back, placed her jerkin on the chair and with her back still towards him, she stepped out of her britches and breech. Apart from her shoulder sheath and dagger, Drustina was now completely naked but with her back to the king. She spoke again with her back still turned.

“As you see, I am naked but armed. I will now remove my dagger to reassure you I have absolutely NO murderous intent.”

So saying she reached for her dagger and in one lightening move she flung the dagger at the chamber door where it struck with a violent ‘thud’ and embedded itself deep into the solid oak, where it hummed with vibrations. Athun stared at it, impressed by the sheer force of the impact. As the dagger ceased to vibrate Drustina resumed talking softly.

“If I had wanted to kill you I could have done it a thousand times before today. I repeat again, I am NOT here to harm you but try and offer solutions.”

“So what is your solution and why the maidenly modesty? You might as well face me, I see no cause for such modesty, I cannot harm your womanhood, I have no interest there.”

Drustina smiled to herself as she turned to face the king.

“But perhaps you might have an interest in my manhood?”

Athun gasped and croaked his observation through a constricted throat as he shook his head disbelievingly.

“My God! What are you?”

“That is a cruel question Athun. You above all others should not judge a fellow traveller for whatever affliction they are cursed with. Your question should be ‘Who am I?”

Athun’s shock gradually faded from his face as he recovered his wits and let his eyes roam over Drustina’s body before returning to the organ that most perplexed and interested him. He then recovered his composure and remembered his manners as he apologised.

“You’re right. I’m sorry! You are what you are and I have no right to judge. But truly Drustina, are you a man? I mean, those breasts, they are beautiful ... you are beautiful. I can understand why those stupid jarls tried to visit you. Any man would lust for you until they saw that ... that beautiful cock. Are you a man?”

Drustina smiled and stepped towards the chair as Athun’s eyes followed her dangling manhood. Then she sat on the chair, pulled her knees up to her shoulders and parted her thighs to expose her most intimate part, her womanly core. Athun gasped again and stepped cautiously towards her. Drustina looked up and caught his eye.

“Yes. You may look, you may even touch if just to investigate but do not think I am helpless even now. I have martial skills to protect myself even when without weapons.”

Athun nodded his head respectfully.

“I’ve no doubt you have. I am just shocked and curious. Please ... please may I look closer?”

Drustina nodded and Athun stepped forward to kneel before her spread thighs. Once his eyes were level with her navel he leant forwards and stared mesmerised at the unbelievable duality. He looked up, met her soft inviting gaze and leant hopefully forward. Drustina stroked his head and he recognised the invite. Carefully he extended his lips and kissed her penis. Drustina twitched and murmured softly.

“He’ll get excited if you persist in doing that. He’s very virile and unruly when aroused.”

“Can I, can I please?” Athun begged.

Drustina put her hand under his jaw and gently drew him up off his knees as she explained.

“Of course you can. I’m hoping you’ll let me go further as well.”

“How so?”

“You say you prefer the woman’s part. Would you let me take the man’s?”

“But what of my partner Bjorn? The captain of my Palace guard.”

“I admire your loyalty Athun but do you not owe this loyalty also to Elthorn, has she not a right to bear your child?”

Athun’s face clouded as he replied.

“Well, yes, but how. You know my problem now. I do not function as a man.”

“No, I know you don’t, Bjorn has told me that. I apologise for invading your privacy like this but affairs of state must take precedence here. You agreed to at least try and get Elthorn with child. That is your kingly duty, your responsibility. Do not think of it as a betrayal of Bjorn, look upon it as a service to your country, an act to ensure peace and continuity. That would be a just peace enabling such as you and Bjorn ... and Elthorn to live without threat or fear of homicide in the future.”

Athun nodded thoughtfully then frowned.

“You are truly right. A just peace would make it safe for Elthorn, Bjorn and me; you are so right! But how is all this to help me put Elthorn with child?”

Drustina smiled encouragement and gently stroked Athun’s cheek.

“Bjorn told me that when you make love, when he takes you as a woman, he spoons with you and yet you become hard and make seed.”

Drustina saw the shock in Athuns eyes for he had held such intimacies to be vitally secret. 'Had Bjorn betrayed him?' He wondered and cursed softly.

“Damn it! Bjorn talks too much, but yes it’s true. I only confess this to you because now I understand you, or more correctly, I think you understand me.”

Drustina smiled enigmatically.

“Yes, that’s probably as close as either of us will get to understanding our natures. Having agreed with each other I therefore have a proposal and I hope this will work.”

“Go on. You intrigue me.” Athun smiled uncertainly.

Drustina took a deep breath and explained.

“Could you act the woman’s part with me, could you let me take you as Bjorn takes you?”

“You mean with that?”

Athun gently grasped Drustina’s manhood and kissed it. He felt it stiffen almost to order causing Drustina to squirm deliciously and gasp slightly.

“Exactly with ‘that’ as you describe him.”

Athun murmured with pleasure as Drustina’s manhood reared up commandingly and became hard as iron. He could not resist gyrating his hips and humping air as he kissed her penis again and savoured the delicious promise. Drustina gasped then grinned, reluctant to forego Athun’s kiss. She frowned slightly as Athun released her penis and looked up to compliment her.

“My god! You are hornier than Bjorn and that’s saying something.”

“Good,” Drustina replied, “Then let us establish the first part. Let’s you and I couple now and get our part sorted.”
“And then what? How will I serve Elthorn?”

Drustina smiled and wondered just where Athun had been during those years when young people experimented. She looked sideways and seductively as she gently undid the belt of his britches while asking him.

“Have you ever been ‘the meat in a sandwich’ oh king?”

“What d’you mean?”

“Oh come now Athun have you never tried three in a bed?”

Athun frowned as he considered the question then admitted he hadn’t. Drustina explained.

“Well, it’s no matter if you have or haven’t; provided you are prepared to go with it now. I am proposing that we three, Elthorn, you and I share a bed and share the act. I enter you from behind as you take the woman’s part; this gets you hard then Elthorn impales herself upon your organ and takes your seed from you.”

“Would that work?” Athun wondered aloud. "Would Elthorn be prepared to do that, to share her bed with two others?"

“I can tell you now, the answer to your question is yes. I have worked hard to organise this solution and Elthorn is prepared to accept this compromise. It’s the only way I can see forward.” Drustina replied.

“You mean Elthorn's agreed to it? I'm impressed Drustina the storied of your diplomacies and solutions seem even more plausible when I hear of this solution. Truly I am shocked but elated if this can work.”

“Listen Athun. Elthorn wants your child, Elthorn wants to serve her country. Elthorn wants’ the king’s peace to prevail. I have confirmed all this with her, woman to woman.”

“Woman to woman! And what of this?” Athun chuckled as he bent forward again and savoured the hardness rising from Drustina’s loins.

Drustina replied softly then reluctantly eased Athun’s lips off her manhood.

“That is my duality Athun. It is my burden, my cross to bear, as the Christians would say . I do not bear it lightly.”

Athun fell into a thoughtful silence as he considered Drustina’s reply. Then he remembered her ambition, to one day recapture her lands and probably rule. He asked.

“If you win back your beloved Lleyn, will you rule as king or queen?”

“Queen!” Drustina replied firmly and unequivocally. “I am woman in my head and I will rule with my head.”

“And what of a consort, a king? How would a king feel being second to his wife?”

“How do you feel being Bjorn’s wife?”

Athun let out a belly laugh as he heard her answer.

“Ha, ha, ha! Oh touché Drustina. Truly you have an answer for everything. I bow to your greater wit. So will you ask Elthorn or shall I?”

“Best I approach her, I think woman to woman is the better path. I understand the workings and cycles of a woman's body. You do not. Oh, one other thing. She knows of my duality. Only you and Elthorn and Heingist know of it amongst the Danes in Dane-mark. Best it stays that way then the jarls will not think that if I am connected to this impregnation. Their presumption of my womanhood will keep rumours at bay. It is my intention to make sure Elthorn’s children are truly yours. That will make an honest woman of Elthorn and she holds that honesty above all else.”

Athun drew a deep breath and reluctantly stood thus losing his intimacy with Drustina’s manhood.

“So until tonight then. We meet in my queen’s bed chamber.”
“I will see if Elthorn is disposed to it first. A woman has to be in the right mood, and all importantly in the right part of her cycle. Besides all that, she is nervous because she is still pure. You will have to be taught how to treat a virgin. She will be fearful, doubly fearful with a ménage-a-trois.”

Athun swallowed nervously.

“You are asking much of me. I also am a virgin when it comes to this, this act with a woman. You are asking me to do what I have never done. Take the man’s part.”

“Try and put that part out of your mind. You will be taking the woman’s part with me, if you concentrate that part in your head; I am hoping we’ll get through this. I will go to Elthorn with this immediately if you are agreeable.”

Athun nodded and Drustina saw the worry in his eyes, she smiled encouragement.

“Try not to worry too much. I promise you, Elthorn will be every bit as nervous.”

“Will she respect me after this?”

“I cannot say, though she was very understanding of my duality when I revealed it. That alone has served to broaden her mind.”

“She respects you though,” Athun confessed, “when she saw you with that sword fighting the jarls on the quay, she told me it made her proud to be a woman. She only wished she had had such skill ... skill enough to deter unwanted interest in her teen years. Her status protected her but she knew plenty of incidents with her contemporaries. Girls hurt and damaged by unwanted advances. Stupid jarls and chiefs thinking it was their right as chiefs to take what they thought was theirs.”

“Oh I’ve seen plenty of that Athun. Truly I have been thankful for my sword on many an occasion. I am hoping that with the return of the King's peace, such incidents will be much reduced. Now I must be gone and speak withElthorn. Can you explain to Bjorn?”

“I’ll have to; as you said; affairs of state. If we are to have a lasting peace, this is as good a way forward as any.”

Drustina smiled encouragement.

“Good man. We’ll make a king of you yet ... and a father.” She grinned disarmingly.

Athun smiled and replied.

“I’d love that; to be a father. That would make me so happy.”

Drustina reached forward, hugged Athun close to her, gently kissed him on the cheek then dressed again and retrieved her trusty dagger before slipping through the door. Athun stood non-plussed staring at the door for several seconds before recovering his composure. Drustina’s kiss had stirred mixed emotions for she had also pressed her hard manhood against Athun’s thigh.

God, that was one rare woman ... or was it a man?’ He wondered.

~~ooo000ooo~~

up
128 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

If Athun can not do his duty,

How will Drustina find a way?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

As in the present it was in the past.

Between Lesbian partners who wish to conceive children, after a source of seed is secured, then impregnation can be accomplished, by the use of a humble but sacred turkey baster.
It is how my two children were conceived even though I produced seed I could not become erect enough to plant it where it was needed. So after I had established the correct mood and excitement with in my spouse I was able, by using this mechanical blessing, to put her with child twice. This was the only time we could claim to have had a threesome poly Amory relationship. No we never told the children there father was a kitchen implement. But we still have the progenitor, safely contained in a velvet lined fancy wooden box labeled with an engraved brass plate. From Sir With Love.

TMI
Huggles
Michele

With those with open eyes the world reads like a book

celtgirl_0.gif