Ashley Bash unburied.

Printer-friendly version

Yes! I can play my computer game without miss nosey bothering me.

Snicker.. loading loading loading... critical error! What the... wait what is this message...

"Your writing has not yet exceeded the limits set this game is unavailable to you."

WTF!!!!

--SEPARATOR--

The talk of the school the following week was all about Ashley Bash and Tina Extrema. All but one of the students at Scadia Secondary Regional School, the local highschool, were surprised and happy when the show aired midweek.

Originally it had been Tina's corner followed by a short time as Ask Ashley. Now it was Extreme Bash. The fans of the local show went wild with the new name. That is all but one. The show was aired during the common lunch at the school. The school had a projector installed in the cafeteria that turned a wall into a television. During lunch music videos would play or more recently the show aired would play. Cafeteria sales had never been higher.

Joshua Appleton stared at the screen trying to not display his horror as Tina Extrema announced to the audience that her co host, one Miss Ashley Bash, was currently concentrating on her schoolwork and would only accompany her on the show or to events if she was free to do so. The screen changed to highlights of Ashley and Tina groove dancing away at Club Prix.

"Damn that Ashley girl is so hot."

"Id do her in a heartbeat. I mean look at the tits on her and that ass!"

"Yeah I got creative and put her in a naughty schoolgirl outfit on my comp the other day. She is so damn sexy in just about anything but gaaaa..."

"Oh that's sick man! There is probably a law out there about shit like that. Still...did you print it off?"

"It's no different than the airbrushing that studios do to actors and actresses."

Joshua, Josh to most, turned his head around trying desperatly not to show the horror that was probably displayed on his face. He needn't have worried his friends were all busy staring at printed pictures. The were passed to him and he got to see Ashley Bash in a variety of outfits. A sailor moon type outfit, the school girl outfit that the guys seemed to be lusting over, a french maid type outfit. All of these were on the pose where her arms are behind her head one raising up. Her hips and belly were actually pushed forward just enough.

The original picture was the autograph picture that was chosen out of more than fifty shots. Normally she was in her trademark outfit of the pink pleated khaki mini skirt and dark purple cut off sleeveless deep v neck t shirt with Ashley in gold super imposed over a picture of herself on the t. Her feet so delicate and tiny looking in a pair of strappy black heels toes exposed in red. The wave of her red hair cascading down and over the front of her left shoulder. A black bra strap barely visible on the right exposed shoulder. An impossible angle that made the girl look incredible sexy in the impossible pose.

Josh remembered that particular shot as he was actually falling down. The photographer managed to time and get in the shot before his arms went spinwheeling. He had still ended up falling onto his butt. The picture of him or herself on the t shirt was done via computer. The printed t shirts were in actual number eight. However after the second week two of them had mysteriously disappeared.

He was passed the final picture that almost made him pass out. This picture was far and away the most audacious picture of the bunch. It showed Ashley in a pink side tie'd bikini that left very little to the imagination. What made it so overwhelming is that he knew that this was exactly how he would look if he had ever even tried on a bikini done up as a girl. Worse he could feel himself getting aroused and uncomfortable over a picture of himself.

The next few weeks passed by in a blur as schoolwork plus weekends of dirt bike racing over muddy tracks mixed with rain or sleet came and went. His new leathers had saved his hide more than once. However the last race he managed to bang up the rear rim pretty good. He could fit one of the spares from the 80 on it but the bike looked incredibly stupid. It was movable but it was in no way raceable. The original rim was getting rebuilt and he could trade in the old 80 but it was one of the last things of his dad. He and his dad had gotten the old 80 and rebuilt it over a series of weekends during one of his tours around home. Josh would soon cut off his arm than sell the bike.

The problem was he needed money. Money to finish paying for the repairs to the rim. Money for two spare rims and tires with gears and shafts all ready to go, including front rims and tires, as spares. The 80 had those. When he raced the 80 with his dad he had tumbled a few times they would change the rims and he would be good for the next heat.

This past weekend he had had to fault out because he could no longer run. It hurt. His mom had come to each heat in place of his dad and he appreciated it even if she had no idea why he did the racing. He had tried to describe to her how free he felt when racing and she just looked at him blankly. He knew that when he got eight feet of air it was flying. It was so hard to describe to her.

His mom was good about not totally freaking out whenever he rolled or crashed, that was par for the course when motocross racing. The course he took with his dad before he was even allowed to run instructed him on how to roll and duck in a motocross. It was grueling at the time and required him to be quite flexible to pull off some of it. His mom had once commented that watching him do the daily stretches was like watching a girl do a mix of calisthenics and gymnastic exercises.

Although his mom never said anything he wondered how Tina was. He had the funny feeling that Tina was bugging his mom about Ashley. He would occasionally catch her looking in his dad's closet. That closet had been cleaned out of the bits his father had left when he died. Much of his regular clothes had been packed with him when he went on tour.

He had snuck into her room and opened the closet to find well Ashley. More specific all the stuff that made him into Ashley. Her clothes, all of them, the shoes, the makeup all in its boxes, even the latex forms and gaff laid in wax. It was almost but not quite a shrine. Along the back wall was the large poster he had signed the one time for a promo of the show. The big silver marker had been hard to hold and his signature of Ashley with the cute little heart over the end had taken him some time to get just right for a girl.

Before learning to be Ashley his writing was horrible. He had once been asked to respell his name twice on an exam it was so bad. In preparing for Ashley his mom had spelled out the way she thought a teen girl her age would spell things and then had him copy it two hundred times before going to bed. At the end of that hectic second week he could write as neatly as any girl. Even now in school with all new teachers they complimented him on his neat writing. He tried to not laugh as he was deliberately not writing as neat as Ashley did. Ashley took time to carefully write each letter. Josh just scribbled away as fast as he could. It was still a far cry better than he had done so before.

The video he had seen at the beginning of the month and the few in between all seemed to have Tina hinting that Ashley was only a phone call away and a possibility at any event. The air of mystery surrounding her apparent disappearance seemed to only be making people that much more interested in her. One of the local papers even offered a few dollars for information on the mysterious Ashley Bash as a reward. $25 was not much of an incentive for him and wouldn't help him at all with the rims. The total was closer to a grand needed for the spare rims, tires, gears for used ones. New was closer to four grand.

Motocross rims were built a little heavier as they took a pounding that would twist regular rims into pretzels at worst or out of shape at best. Hence the cost involved. The rear especially was important to stay as true as possible during a race. Not many knew that the rear wheel and its spin during air had to spin to control how the front landed. Too much and you landed on the rear too little and the front came down. If the front came down first you twisted the forks and or wheel.

Some of the more professional outfits even had shelves full of spare parts and carbs for the bike so that it could be tuned for conditions before each and every race. Even completely identical bikes setup differently. He had had to make due with tuning as best he could before each race on his own since his dad passed. His dad was a whiz at it which was why the 80 used to be good enough. The 250 had the power to overcome an off tune if necessary.

The 250 new and setup for for racing with the leathers and a sponsor name was worth over eight grand. Far more than the eight weeks of work he had done as Ashley. A sponsor name meant the world in motocross. Having a sponsor meant you were more than just the backwoods amateur. Some sponsors self advertised at meets with free drinks, foods, oils, or gas.

Gas was another thing. When racing it was important to use a good fuel oil mix. VP 110 or Redline 110 was some of the better ones and cost big bucks. He never got in first in any meets but his total points at least allowed him to cover some of the gas costs.

Money it all came down to money. Josh had looked at getting a part time job pumping gas or as a store clerk but most of those were either filled or wanted experience he didn't have. His work experience as Ashley could not be used for any other types of work either.

When Josh got home tonight his mother had left him a message stating that she was doing a late shift covering Tina. Apparently she was hosting an event at some club tonight and his mom was doing her makeup and wardrobe changes. He knew from personal experience that even though it looked like she never changed and only got a touch up it was far more detailed than that. People sometimes dropped or splashed stuff onto shoes, skirts, or tops. Nylons got runs or zippers and buttons popped off at the worst times. Tops got all sweat covered and sweat covered bras were not fun. A quick wipe down with a washcloth and fresh clean clothes with makeup redone and you were back out and dancing away inside of 5 minutes.

Event hosting was exhausting work. All that girlie dancing and moving took energy. His last appearance he had joked about dieting but in reality the diet was usually stuffing one self full of energy drinks and bars to last a full night. The following days were not always pretty either. More than once he had spent the following day in a girl's sleep shirt getting up often to go to the bathroom for minutes at a time followed by a heavy intake of water to prevent dehydration. There were times when a girl's sleepshirt were far more practical that pajamas, like when your in a tearing hurry to get onto the toilet for example. And panties were far more comfortable on a sore hurting bottom.

Josh sat in his bedroom, the computer was off as it held no interest, nothing was playing on tv that he wanted to watch. He wasn't hungry at all. He lay on his bed stretched out, hands behind his head. His thoughts were bugging him as they had for the last couple of days.

What made Ashley so convincing as a girl? That first week had been a whirlwind of activity but it wasn't that his mom had so totally trained him in every aspect of being a girl. She never trained him to dance like a girl. That bothered him. Ashley's mannerisms were more practice of not being well him than being a girl. "You walk like a guy. Look at me dear all girls learn how to walk from their mothers." and he learned how to not walk like a guy.

"You sound like a boy. How many girls do you know talk like that? Listen to the way I speak and try again" They had watched endless hours of movies taking apart the teen girls in each for the way they spoke and moved. Mom had said that girls talk the way they do because of their friends not just because their voice was a little higher. In truth it did not take him all that long, or much effort, to go up a tiny bit with his voice and make it flow. He had no better word for it. A girl's voice flowed like water where his normal voice was almost like biting the words.

But more than anything else it was that first time when his mom had glued the parts on him. He had looked into the mirror in her room devoid of body hair and it was a girl in the mirror. A girl whose breasts looked a different color than the rest of her true but one all the same. After she had used a dye on them and they looked a part of him everything they had practiced just seemed to come together. When his hair got the temp red dye and his mom got it all wavy looking it was no longer him in the mirror it was Ashley. A teenaged girl sitting on her mothers vanity stool in her bra and panties. A plain face with eyebrows a touch to thick true. Still Ashley was without question a girl.

Josh thought back to all the times he had been a girl. He hated it but did he really hate being a girl? Or was it just that he hated being tricked, forced, or guilt tripped into it? Would it be different if he chose to do so of his own free will?

Getting up off his bed he went to his computer and turned it on. Such thoughts were foolish he was a guy and guys don't try to dress up as a girl. Josh waited the five minutes with growing impatience as the screen came to life and all the numbers, letters, and pictures of a computer going through its boot sequenced passed by. As the screen finished it's boot up he sat in the chair and looked blankly at the screen not really seeing it.

"This is stupid! I'm gonna take a bath!" his computer was left on as he removed his clothes and left them laying on the floor. A young naked boy entered the bathroom and turned on the water to the tub. While waiting for it to fill Josh stood in front of the mirror he inspected every inch of his still smooth face. No new hairs had sprouted up except for a few in his eyebrows. He was fourteen years old and still had not begun to shave yet. He wondered why this did not bother him. It should bother him as some of the guys at school already had the beginnings of mustaches going. Was that part of what made him so convincing as a girl?

With the tub partly filled he stepped into it but not before adding some bath salts and a drop of oil. The warm water helped him to relax as he sat back and enjoyed the feel of the water. His one bruise from the weekend before had faded to a very small yellowish spot on his thigh. If you didn't know it was there you would never see it really. However his legs had begun to sprout hair again. Without thinking he lathered up with soap and used the razor left on the side of the tub and cleaned off the hair on his legs then his underarms. He rinsed and washed the rest of himself down. On the upper shelf of the tub surround was Ashley's special shampoo and conditioner.

He washed his hair with both as if it was a normal thing to do. The two products are what gave Ashley her redish hair. The coloring in the product left a tiny layer of residue behind that turned his dull brown hair into Ashley's red mane. As he got out after the final rinse he first patted his legs and face dry while the rest he rubbed down. His hair was patted dry as much as possible. If he rubbed it in any way the dye would come out. It was still very damp when he left the washroom.

He first went towards his own room but changed at the last second and walked to his mothers room still naked. As he got to the door with Ashley's stuff he stood there for a moment before opening the doors. His eyes immediately fell on Ashley's body parts sitting on their waxed molds.

"This is stupid!" He yelled at himself before he shut the doors on the closet and walked away. As he passed his mother's mirrored vanity his eyes fell on the rollers. He didn't know why but he plugged them in. He fully intended to walk away from the room completely even going as far to reach for the light switch and turn it off.

Ashley sat on the floor beside her mother's bed her face buried in her arms that were on the knees pulled up to her breasts. Her red hair cascading in waves down from her head fully dry and free of the rollers now back in the kit and unplugged. As she looked up from her knees the tears continued to roll down her cheek. She awkwardly moved up exposing her naked form should anyone have reason to look into the second story bedroom window of her mothers house they would see a girl with red hair. From her small but full breasts to the hidden slit of her vagina it was definatly and without question a girl. Her graceful glide to the kleenex box different from the sure footed stomp of an hour before. She used the tissue to blot her eyes and then blow her nose. Depositing the used tissue into the basket beside the bed almost filled all on its own.

The nightstand beside the bed contained a picture of her mother and father in all their wedding finery. A second picture of her father holding a tiny baby in his arms his face a wreck unlike any she had ever seen before. Another picture was of Josh beside the 80 grinning from ear to ear as his father held the small plaque of his very first medal. He hadn't won but the participation plague might as well have been a four foot gold trophy the way his father had been so proud.

If Ashley had reason to look into the top drawer of the nightstand she would have found a picture frame showing her few accomplishments as well. One of her with the small bit of cake dough, not shown on camera. Another catching her wild gyration on stage of her very first event hosting. She may not have noticed the small water stain of someone smearing across the glass.

With the tissue disposed Ashley left her mothers room via a quick face wash in the bathroom. While in the bathroom she also used some of her mothers scented body lotion. If she had been paying attention she would have noticed that the lotion left her skin feeling silky and soft. But she was determined to get dressed. As she got into her room she began to look for something clean to wear.

"I'm not a friggin girl! I don't need to wear girly clothes!" The sweet melodic soprano voice issued from her mouth as she searched and searched for something to wear. Everything seemed to wrong no matter how much she looked. The only thing she found that she could wear in her room was a clean pair of panties. Ashley got frustrated and returned to her mothers room stopping in front of the vanity mirror.

"I'm not a girl!" She shouted at the mirror. The closet doors clacked together as she searched for something to wear finding it almost immediately. The partial cincher that went under her breasts and compressed her upper waist in so that her normal boyish waist was hidden as the upper waist of a girl appeared. This was followed by a small bra that went on almost too easy.

A garter belt in black followed with the straps fed through the dark panties. Her mother had called the color black mauve. She attached the suspenders to a pair of silk white stockings. The top of the stockings had a tiny lace edge all in white with black satin bows on the back. The black satin flare skirt had just a hint of black lace along the outer inner edge that tickled her. The small white tube top covered her cincher and most of her breasts even though her cleavage was on full display. There was a small black satin jacket that matched the skirt but she did not see a reason to wear it.

She looked in the mirror at herself and didn't like the way the top looked so she searched the closet for another one. She found a white sleeveless top that would cover her bra straps The shoulders gathered at the bust line with a small red clip on each side while the top remained somewhat wide. Satisfied she put away the other top and slipped her feet into a pair of black ankle boots with a small two inch heel. From a drawer she extracted some jewelry.

Her earrings were gold colored hearts that matched her simple locket design gold necklace. Her wrists got silver bangles on the right and gold on the left. A small gold chain belt was put around her waist as well. From the corner was one of her purses. Inside she found an older but unexpired press pass from the studio. Her name was Ashley Greer, Greer being her mothers maiden name. This not being an official government document it was therefor not illegal that it bear a name different from her birth certificate. It was a bit of a legal gray area. Most took it at face value since her stage name was known quite well as Ashley Bash.

There was one incident during her second week where a guard wanted to see more id than her pass. Since her purse with her student id in the name of Joshua Appleton and the birth certificate was inside she had tried to get back in but the guard refused to let her pass. She had just grinned at him and walked away. Fifteen minutes later she was escorted by her mother and Alex up to the security guard who received a viscous tongue lashing for it. She had wanted to stay away but they had found her shooting plastic pigeons far too quickly. Then again the wild red hair, pink khaki skirt and tiny t top were rather loud. To make matters worse the teen boys that had crowded around her were from the highschool she went to now and as such she had been told far too much about how they had caught a glimpse of her panties as she leaned forward to shoot.

Getting up from the floor as gracefully as she could in her heeled boots Ashley closed the doors on the closet. The girl in the mirror was not quite Ashley Bash. Ashley the plain girl stared back. Ashley turned her head at the closet once more.

"No I don't need makeup!" She breathed out under her breath. Ashley turned to the mirror on her mothers vanity and saw the plain faced girl again.

up
204 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Gender fluid maybe?

Well s/he is not TS but she may be a bit CD or Gender Fluid. She has an instinctual feel for being a girl apparently. A lot of back story in this which I have not seen in previous albeit incomplete stories as if the writer his/herself may be indecisive about what is the proper answer to how to 'be' when one has androgynous looks/psyche.

There is no set answer of course.

For me the balance was definitely toward the female side of things. Being a boy was .... wrong somehow. Josh does not have that issue as both aspects of this person is 'right'. Sadly as one ages testosterone usually destroys the girl side pretty quickly. Josh/Ashton is in that particular balance state where neither force dominates, sorta like what Justin Beiber was like for a while but that has changed a lot in just the last year.

It is a rare opportunity to be able to decide.

Kim

"I'm not a girl!"

that's a pretty funny thing to say as one puts on girl's clothes ....

DogSig.png

"I'm not a girl!"

To paraphrase the weird cheese slice guy from Buffy's dream, "I wear the girl, the girl does not wear me."

I dunno. That just popped into my head when I read your comment, Dot. :)

Lisa

Ashley/Josh needs professional help & what's with mom and Tina?

Let's see... hints here Tina is interested in Ashley or is it in Josh? We see the fact of Ashley's *taking time to concentrate on school* has if anything boosted fan interest.

Jose's mom is trying to be both mom and dad but the closet almost shrine to Ashley? Why?

Odd that.

And Josh and how much despite his protests he easily becomes Ashley.

What gives?

The late coming/not yet arrived puberty seems important.

Is it just convenient and why he passes so well or evidence of something else?

Hey this IS BC so being born intersex, mom drugging his food with blockers/hormones, space aliens, whatever IS possible.

tels, you need to get your muse under control.

-- grin --

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

I think puberty has arrived

Josh is getting erections if I am not mistaken so that rules out some things.

Kim

When Joshua's mother turned

him into Ashley, it created a problem for him. Does Tina prefer him or Ashley? Will th truth ever come out?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I don't know why

There's something about this story that bugs me, in the good way. It's haunting and I don't know why. By all accounts Ashley and Josh are not endearing, and yet I care about them. It's very odd. With apologies, I hope your muse keeps harassing you. :)

Oh Ms. tels(y).......

Your doing it again! (LOL). Poor Josh thought he knew who he was, and what he liked. Now look at what you've done! The poor boy is so confused now, he's dressing as Ashley without even wanting to! I must say though, she sounds really pretty!( I'm so jealous!) Giggles Taarpa! Nice Tale Jacilynn! Big Hugs, Taarpa

Developments

Particularly with the ease at which Josh adopted some aspects of Ashley, it may be that his historic reluctance to become her is more to do with "wrongness" (thinking that boys don't ordinarily dress up as girls), coupled with mum continually coercing him into adopting the role (mainly for the sake of family finances).

However, if he can become more comfortable as Ashley without external pressure, he may voluntarily ask if he can do more Ashley work to help with saving for his Motocross repairs. Maybe even spend some time as Ashley in civilian mode with Tina in civilian mode, getting to know each other off-stage. After all, Josh doesn't currently have a confidante he can talk to about his work, given it's currently a secret between him and his mum - plus how the 'other' boys are treating Ashley's image disturbs him, so having someone who's "been there, done that, bought the T-shirt" as a friend would be useful - particularly if they can hang out in areas not frequented by fans of the show (so they don't get mobbed for autographs or pictures). Bonus points if Tina's fine with Ashley's Big Secret and doesn't mind hanging out with Josh (platonic - at least at first!)


As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!