My Fathers Secret Part 06

Printer-friendly version


 © March 2013


Chapter Eleven: A Relaxing Sunday

    Joan was in the pool swimming laps when Jessica finally rolled out of bed and walked out onto the patio on the Sunday morning. She still couldn’t get use to that view of the city.

     “I hope you have your swim suit on under that dressing gown.” Joan said in a warning tone.

     “Yes mother.” Jessica whined, sounding just like a teenager as she opened her dressing gown to show Joan the swimsuit.

    They both laughed at just how natural it felt to play mother and daughter. Jessica removed her dressing gown completely and then dropped into the pool. She was soon matching Joan as they started swimming up and down the pool. Jessica remembered from the day before, and she carried on swimming after Joan had stopped and jumped up to sit on the side and watch Jessica carry on.

     “You can stop now if you want.” Joan said after Jessica had swum another five lengths.

     “What do you have planned for today then mother?” Jessica asked as she floated on the pool enjoying the sun.

     “I don’t have anything planned, so you can pick what we do.” Joan smiled.

     “So we won’t have Jane and Cathy bursting in on us at any minute?” Jessica asked as she stopped floating and jumped up to sit next to Joan on the side of the pool.

     “Nope, I could of if I wanted, but I thought we could just go out and see some of the sights alone.” Joan sounded hopeful that Jessica would be alright with this plan.

     “That sounds like a great idea mother.” Jessica sighed as she let Joan wrap an arm around her, and she rested her head on Joan’s shoulder.

    They both wandered back to their bedrooms to get showered and dressed before they went down to the restaurant for some brunch, due to it being eleven o’clock.

    Jessica found it strange to not have Jane nagging her to do something this way or that way, but she giggled when she thought of Jane, she was fun to be around, and she wondered how Cathy ever got any work done with Jane working close by. Jessica remembered everything Jane had told her. Jessica started grinning as she had an idea and set to work seeing if she could pull it off.

    Joan was sat in the living room when she heard Jessica finally enter the room. “I was beginning to think you’d fallen asleep...” Joan started to complain, but stopped when she saw how Jessica was dressed. She ended up slapping her hand over her mouth in shock.

    Jessica had toned down her look and dressed in the style of a teenage girl, and done a pretty good job of making herself look more like a sixteen, seventeen year old.

     “Sorry mummy.” Jessica pouted, sounding like a teenage girl.

     “Oh my god, you look so cute.” Joan squealed excitedly as she got up and ran over to get a closer look.

     “I wanted to give you a day with your teenage daughter.” Jessica grinned as she let Joan give her the once over.

    Jessica had put on one of the summer dresses she’d bought the day before, and put on a pair of ballet pumps to keep her size below that of Joan, and she’d done her makeup in such a way as it looked like she wasn’t wearing much, just like a teenage daughter out with her mother should.

    Joan found it hard to believe that the girl she was looking at right now was the same sexy little thing she saw dancing at the club the night before, but she was grateful for the chance to spend time with her now teenage daughter.

     “Thank you for doing this.” Joan smiled as she gave Jessica a hug.

    Joan grabbed her purse, while Jessica had placed all her things in a small purse style back pack she’d bought the day before, but wasn’t sure she’d ever use it. The two of them left the penthouse and made their way down to the lobby, so they could have something to eat before going out to see the sights.

*****

    The two of them enjoyed a nice quiet brunch and then left the hotel with a rough idea of where they wanted to go. They were soon taking in the sights and looking around some of the museums spread around.

     “I’m getting a little peckish; do you want to stop for a drink and a bite to eat?” Joan asked mid afternoon.

     “Yes please mummy.” Jessica giggled.

    Joan led them into a restaurant and asked for a table for two, and they were soon seated. Joan took a quick look at the wine menu before ordering two glasses of a red wine she liked the sounds of.

     “I’m sorry ma’am, but I won’t be able to serve your daughter wine unless she can show me some ID proving she’s old enough to drink.” The waiter said with a raised eyebrow that said he doubted she’d be able to.

     “I’ll have a cola please.” Jessica said, she could show him ID proving she was old enough to drink, or the ID for Jonathon, someone she didn’t look like at the minute.

     “That’s a wise choice Miss.” The waiter said just before he left to sort out their drinks.

     “You’re such a bad influence on me mother.” Jessica said sounding shocked, just before she started giggling. “I think I just found a down side to playing your teenage daughter.”

     “Maybe I should make you pick something off the child’s menu for your lunch.” Joan sniggered.

    They got their giggling under control when they saw the waiter returning with their drinks, and Jessica was soon enjoying a cold glass of cola, while Joan enjoyed a glass of red wine. Joan ordered a couple of sandwiches and they ate them without any more trouble.

    Once they finished their lunch, they were soon back out seeing the sights. They came across a kind of street market and an artist doing sketches of people for a small price.

     “Shall we have our portraits done?” Joan asked.

     “Only if we have one done with us both in it.” Jessica grinned back.

    Joan agreed to that, and they were soon sat side by side while a young woman sketched them both using different coloured chalks on light grey card.

     “Wow... That’s amazing.” Joan and Jessica said when the girl showed them the finished piece of artwork.

    Joan gave the girl forty pounds for the picture, even though she was only asking for twenty. Joan argued that there were two of them in the picture, so it took the girl twice as long to do the job.

     “Thank you kindly Miss.” The girl grinned as she placed the money in her pocket for safe keeping. The girl even placed the finished artwork in a sleeve to stop it getting damaged while they carried on seeing the sights.

    It wasn’t too late when they made it back to the hotel, but both of them were too tired to plan anything fancy for the evening, so they ordered dinner in the room and then sat out on the patio taking in the amazing view, while Jessica finally got to enjoy a glass of wine or two.

     “Did you enjoy yourself this weekend?” Joan asked as she looked across the table at Jessica.

     “Yes, I feel like I finally found out who I really am.” Jessica smiled just before taking a sip from her wine glass.

     “Will I ever see Jonathon again?” Joan asked.

     “I don’t think so.” Jessica said being honest. “”I think I’m going to look into transitioning when I get back, so I have a set of real breasts one day.” Jessica added as she looked down at her real looking fake breasts that Cathy attached on the Friday afternoon.

     “I think I already knew this was going to happen.” Joan shrugged. “You just seem so natural like this, but as Jonathon you always looked on edge.” Joan tried to explain.

     “I think Jonathon was a mask I invented because I thought that is what I had to be, but dressing as Jessica made me realise that this is the real me, and I like it.” Jessica grinned. “Just as I like having you as my mother.” She added.

     “You know that I’ll do all I can to help you achieve your goal sweetie.” Joan promised.

    They spent a little longer out on the patio, but it eventually got a little too cold out there, so they went into the living room and finished off the bottle of wine before they called it a night and headed off to bed.

*****

Chapter Twelve: Monday morning blues

    Jessica and Joan had all their things packed and ready to go when there was a chiming to let them know someone was at their door. Jessica was the closest so she went to answer it. She found Cathy and Jane stood their looking a little sad.

     “Hi, is everything alright?” Jessica asked.

     “Not really.” Jane pouted. “You’re going home today.” Jane added as she threw her arms around Jessica and hugged her.

    Jessica didn’t know what to say, she’d never had a close friend like Jane had become in such a short time, and she felt just as sad to be going home as Jane was to see her go, and she was soon snuffling and wiping away some tears of her own. “I’m going to miss you too girlfriend.” Jessica finally said as she hugged Jane back.

     “Promise me you’ll be coming back again soon.” Jane said as she looked Jessica in the eyes.

     “I’d like to make that promise Jane, but it’s not been cheap doing this, well I don’t think it has.” Jessica shrugged. “Joan won’t tell me how much this cost.” She added as she waved around the room.

     “I could have a word with Carl and Jayden for you, I’m sure they could do you a special friend’s rate on a room and all that stuff.” Jane pleaded.

     “Okay then, you have a word with your family, and we will work something out.” Jessica giggled.

    This seemed to cheer Jane up and she was soon looking at Cathy and grinning, like she knew something. “We better get to work Cathy.” Jane said sounding eager to do something.

    Jessica hadn’t noticed the trolley they had brought with them until now. “What’s with the trolley?” Jessica asked.

     “I need to remove those breast forms.” Cathy said as she pointed at Jessica’s chest.

    Jessica had gotten so use to having the breast forms attached, that she hadn’t thought about Cathy wanting them back again this morning. “Can I pay you for them, so I can keep them?” Jessica asked as she wrapped her arms around them, not wanting to let Cathy remove them.

     “I’m sorry Jessica, but I can’t let you do that.” Cathy said looking sad. “I can’t let you buy something that you already own.” Cathy added with a smirk.

     “If I own them, then why do you want to remove them?” Jessica asked looking shocked now.

     “I need to remove them, so I can show you how to attach and remove them yourself, as well as make sure you know how to apply the concealing makeup to hide the edges.” Cathy explained. “You’re not going to be Jonathon again anytime soon, so I need to make sure you can pass as Jessica.” Cathy added as she led Jessica into the bedroom, while Jane followed, pushing the trolley.

    Jessica noticed Joan stood in the living room smirking at her, so she had a pretty good idea that Joan was in on all this, but Jessica had no idea how she’d managed to pull it off without her finding out. Jessica did remember that she’d left Joan with Cathy and the others while Jane dragged her down to the dance floor at the club on Saturday night, so she could have spoke to Cathy then.

     “I need you to remove your dress and bra.” Cathy said as she waited for Jessica to do as she was told, and also for Jane to bring the trolley into the bedroom.

    Jessica did as she was told and was soon stood in the middle of the room wearing nothing but her panties. Cathy held out her hand, and without needing to say a word to Jane, Jane handed her a small bottle and a pack of cotton wool. Jessica watched as Cathy popped open the lid on the bottle and put a small amount of the contents on the cotton wool before wiping it over Jessica’s chest.

     “This removes the makeup that we use to blend in the breast forms to your skin.” Cathy explained as she worked.

    Jessica was soon able to see the edges of the breast forms. She then watched as Cathy used some other liquid to loosen the glue holding the form to her chest. In no time at all Jessica was looking at a flat chest again and feeling more naked than she ever had before.

     “Don’t look so sad Jessie.” Jane said. “You’ll have them back in a few minutes, we just need to make sure you can remove and replace them yourself.”

    Jessica pulled herself together and watched as Cathy cleaned off the old glue from the breast forms, and then Cathy used some other stuff to clean Jessica’s real chest area. Cathy then laid everything out and started to talk Jessica through reapplying the forms and concealing the edges. Jessica was all smiles again once she’d finished and she was looking at her breasts again.

     “Well done...!” Cathy smiled as she gave Jessica a quick hug before Jane gave her one to congratulate her as well, on a job well done.

     “You made that look easy.” Jane grinned as she broke the hug and looked down at Jessica flashing off her bare breasts.

     “You can go about a month without removing them, but I wouldn’t go any longer than two weeks, but ideally you should think about removing them once a week and giving your chest an hour or so to breathe.” Cathy explained.

     “I used to remove mine in the evening once a week and then sleep without them attached for a night.” Jane said. “That was before I got the real things.” She added with a grin as she stuck her chest out.

     “I know the temptation to leave them attached all the time will be great, but just remember that if you leave them on too long, you could get an infection, then you will be without them for a much longer period of time.” Cathy warned.

    Jessica thought that being without them for a night would be better than being without them for a week or more, so she would do as she was told and sleep one night a week without them.

     “Thank you for everything you’ve both done over this weekend.” Jessica said as she gave each of them a hug. “I had a wonderful time, and look forward to doing it again.” She added with a grin.

     “Chrissy, Amy and Amber want to get you on the dance floor again as well.” Jane giggled.

     “Can you tell them I said goodbye. I had a lot of fun dancing with them, and look forward to doing it again some time.” Jessica grinned as she remembered all the silly things she did while playing around on the dance floor with Jane’s adopted sisters.

    Jessica got dressed again, and was soon walking back out into the living area with Cathy and Jane following.

     “Are you all set sweetie?” Joan asked.

     “Yes, I now know how to remove and reattach the forms.” Jessica smiled as she looked down at her breasts peaking out the top of her dress.

     “We’ll be sending up a supply of the makeup and remover with the clothes and underwear you bought on Saturday, so you don’t have to worry about taking it with you on the train.” Cathy explained.

    Joan had already spoke to Kara and Jayden about having most of their things delivered the next day, so the two of them didn’t need to worry about dragging bulky cases on the train with them.

     “You’ve got all my details, so you have no excuse for not calling me, or emailing.” Jane said trying to act brave.

     “I’ll be calling you so much girlfriend; you’ll be begging me to stop.” Jessica giggled as she gave Jane another hug.

     “That’s never going to happen.” Jane giggled as she hugged Jessica back.

     “Here’s a card for the doctor I told you about, the one that could do that surgery to make you look more feminine down there until you have the proper surgery.” Cathy said as she handed Jessica a business card.

    Jessica looked at the card and saw the name Dr Prudence Walker on it, as well as all her contact details. “And she doesn’t mind working with girl’s like me?” Jessica asked nervously.

     “No...” Cathy grinned. “She’s kind of our adopted mother and the one that helped us become who we are today.” Cathy added with pride.

     “I trust Prue with my life Jessie.” Jane said looking serious. “There is no one better when it comes to transgender issues, and she’s the one you need to speak with about starting your transition.” Jane added.

     “Did you tell them...?” Jessica asked as she looked at Joan, feeling a little hurt that Joan could talk to someone else about something she thought was private.

     “No one told us Jessie, we could see it in your eyes the minute Cathy finished attaching those breasts, and I styled your hair.” Jane giggled. “Tell us we’re wrong.” Jane added.

     “I can’t do that because you’re right.” Jessica admitted. “I’ve never felt more like myself than I do right now, and know that it’s not strange for me to still like woman, but want to be one...” Jessica trailed off, letting Cathy and Jane fill in the rest.

     “Give Prue a call and talk to her.” Cathy said. “Then give Jane a call, and she can help you sort out a place to stop while you come down and see Prue.” Cathy added. “We’re here to help you in any way we can.” Cathy pulled Jessica into a hug as she said the last part.

    Jessica and Joan did a last look around the penthouse to make sure they hadn’t left anything behind, and then they made their way down to the lobby with Cathy and Jane. Jayden was stood talking to a man when they got down there, so they waited for her to finish, but the man smiled at them, and then he and Jayden walked over to them.

     “Are you ready to leave us already?” Jayden asked with a pout.

     “Yes, I’m afraid we are, not that either of us wants to go.” Joan sighed. “Can you thank Kara for us? She was a wonderful host.” Joan added.

     “I think she got the message.” Jayden grinned as she looked at the man stood with her. “I’d like the two of you to meet my husband Callum.” Jayden added.

     “Hello Joan, Jessica.” Callum smiled. “I’m glad you enjoyed yourself, and I hope you’ll let us take care of you again in the near future.” He added as he looked at the two women looking him up and down.

     “You’re Kara...?” Jessica asked as she looked for any signs of Kara still being there in the features of this man, but he looked like a normal guy in his suit and tie. He wasn’t a large butch man, but he still looked more like a man than Jonathon did when he wore a suit.

     “Some of the time.” Callum grinned.

     “You look so different like this.” Jessica said, still stunned to find out that this man could also look as sexy as Kara did.

     “Thanks Jessica.” Callum grinned again.

     “We’ve sorted out your bags and other bits, and they will be delivered to your home Joan tomorrow morning.” Jayden explained, trying to get them back on track.

     “Thank you for sorting that out.” Joan sounded relieved to not have to struggle with their cases on the train.

     “It’s all part of the service.” Jayden smiled. “I trust you’ll have time for some breakfast before you leave us?” Jayden asked.

     “Yes, we’d rather eat here than on the train.” Joan said as she pulled a face. She hadn’t liked the food on the train when they came down, so they weren’t going to suffer it going back.

     “I’ll give you a call later, to let you know we got home safe.” Jessica said to Jane before they went in to the restaurant. Jane and Cathy needed to get to work, so they wouldn’t be able to see them off when they did leave after their breakfast, so this was going to be their goodbye until they got to see each other again.

     “I’ll be waiting for it...” Jane warned, but she was grinning, so Jessica just giggled as she gave her another hug.

     “Thanks for a wonderful time girlfriend.” Jessica sighed as she enjoyed the hug.

     “You’re welcome girlfriend.” Jane replied just before she broke the hug and let Cathy get a hug.

     “You look after yourself, and call us if you ever feel down about anything and need to talk to someone who knows what you’re going through.” Cathy said as she hugged Jessica.

     “I will, and thanks for helping me understand who I am.” Jessica said as she hugged Cathy back.

     “Anytime, now go and get some breakfast, and stop bugging us.” Cathy giggled.

    Jayden and Callum walked Joan and Jessica into the restaurant and found them a place to sit and eat before they left again to carry on running the hotel.

    Jessica and Joan enjoyed a breakfast of fruit and yogurt before they left the restaurant to get a car to the train station. Jayden was still in the lobby talking to some members of staff, but Callum was gone.

     “I hope you enjoyed your breakfast?” Jayden asked when she saw them waiting to speak with her.

     “Yes, the food was almost as good as the staff you have working for you.” Joan praised her.

     “I’ll have a car take you to the station now then, and I hope to see you again soon.” Jayden said. “I hope you don’t mind, but I didn’t want you getting hungry on the trip home, so I had a little hamper put together for you.” Jayden added as she waved over a young woman holding a medium sized shoulder bag, which turned out to be a cool bag with some sandwiches, bottled water and fruit in it.

     “Thank you Jayden, but you really didn’t need to.” Joan complained as she gave Jayden a hug for being so thoughtful.

     “Having eaten food while being on a train, I really did.” Jayden argued. She walked the two of them out to the waiting car, and then gave each of them a hug before letting them get in the car. Jayden waved as she watched the car pull away.

*****

    Joan and Jessica were glad Jayden had made them a lunch because there was a delay and they got hungry. The sandwiches were really good and they ate all of them before they arrived home. Joan had called the man that dropped them off at the train station on Friday, as they were making their way home, and he was sat outside the station when they arrived.

     “Do you mind if I come home with you mother?” Jessica asked as they were waiting for the driver to place their bags in the trunk of the car. “I just don’t feel like being alone tonight.” Jessica admitted.

     “No, I don’t mind at all.” Joan sounded happy to have some company in her large house.

    The driver soon had them back at Joan’s home and they collapsed on the sofa in Joan’s living room, glad to be off the train, but also sad to not have the view from the balcony of the penthouse to look at.

    Neither of them could be bothered to cook later in the evening, and they didn’t feel like going out, so Joan called a local restaurant and ordered some food to be delivered. They both enjoyed the food and then got an early night, but not before Jessica called Jane and let her know they got home safe and sound.

*****

Chapter Thirteen: Getting back to normal

    Joan was in the pool when Jessica came down the next morning. Joan had an inside pool, and Jessica had followed the sound of music playing.

     “Good morning sleepy head.” Joan grinned when she saw Jessica stood at the side of the pool. “I have a spare swim suit if you want to join me?” Joan asked looking hopeful.

     “I’d like that.” Jessica smiled back.

    Joan got out the pool and led Jessica into a room just off to the side where she kept all her swimsuits and towels. Joan sorted one out for her and then left to get back in the pool. Jessica joined her several minutes later and they started swimming lengths together.

    Jessica carried on without being told to, and she only stopped after finishing a set number she’d set herself. She found Joan sorting out some breakfast for them when she wandered into the kitchen after taking a quick shower and getting dressed in a bathrobe and slippers.

     “Do you swim every morning mother?” Jessica asked as she started helping Joan make some toast and cut up some fruit to have with some yogurt.

     “Yes, it’s the one form of exercise I enjoy doing every day, and it keeps me looking good.” Joan grinned as she struck a sexy pose.

    Jessica found herself giggling as she watched Joan striking all these silly poses with one hand behind her head and the other on her hip. “I must admit that I could get use to swimming as a form of exercise.” Jessica said when she stopped giggling.

     “You’re welcome to come over anytime and use the pool. Joan said as they sat down to eat.

*****

    It was mid morning when the delivery company dropped off their cases and other stuff from the hotel. Jessica looked a little puzzled when she saw three garment bags, so she opened the first one she came to and was shocked to see the blue cocktail dress she’d worn on the Friday night when they went to see the play. The second garment bag had the sexy little black dress in that she’d worn on the Saturday night, and the third bag had the maxi dress she’d worn to go shopping in.

     “I think they sent these to me by mistake.” Jessica said as she looked at the three dresses laid out on the sofa in the living room at Joan’s house.

     “I don’t think they do anything by mistake sweetie.” Joan replied.

     “I better give Jane a call and make sure though.” Jessica said as she got her cell phone out and scrolled down to Jane’s number and hit the call button.

     “Hey girlfriend...!” Jane shouted down the phone on the other end when she finally answered. “Let me guess, you’re missing me like crazy and you’re on your way back to live down here?” Jane asked with a giggle.

     “Hi Jane, I am missing you, but that’s not the reason I called.” Jessica giggled. “We’ve just got our things and I think there’s been a mix up because I’ve ended up with the three dresses I wore over the weekend.” Jessica explained.

     “I better let you speak to Cathy about that.” Jane said just before she heard Jane speaking to who she thought to be Cathy.

     “Hi Jessica, its Cathy.” A new voice said on the other end of the phone. “I hear you got your things okay, and there wasn’t a mix up over those dresses. My wife wanted you to have them after seeing you in the one on Saturday night; Sara couldn’t picture it looking better on anyone else.” Cathy explained. “I showed her some pictures of the maxi dress you wore on Saturday to go shopping in, and Jane showed her the photos from the photo shoot in the blue cocktail dress, and she said she wanted you to have them all as a small gift from her.”

     “I don’t know what to say, other than thank you.” Jessica said, stunned at the gift she’d just been given. “Please pass my thanks on to your wife for me as well Cathy.” Jessica added.

     “I will, and I hope you get some use out of them.” Cathy said with a grin in her voice. “I better pass you back to Jane now, before she wears a hole in the floor.” She added with a giggle.

     “I’m sorry I kept that from you, but Cathy said she was going to make me wear boy clothes if I said anything to you yesterday morning.” Jane said with a pout in her voice when she came back on the phone.

     “It was a nice surprise, so don’t worry about it.” Jessica giggled at the thought of Cathy trying to get Jane into some boy clothes. Jessica saw Jane as a girlie girl through and through. Jessica found herself wondering if Jane even owned a pair of jeans, women’s or men’s.

     “I better get back to work now; I was in the middle of doing a set of nails.” Jane giggled. “It was great to hear from you though.” Jane added excitedly.

     “Okay, bye bye Jane.” Jessica giggled.

     “Bye girlfriend...!” Jane shouted back just before she ended the call.

     “Cathy’s wife made the dresses and she said she wanted me to have them because she couldn’t picture anyone else making them look as good.” Jessica explained to Joan.

     “I told you they don’t make mistakes.” Joan said sounding just like a mother.

    They sorted through all the stuff and repacked all of Jessica’s things ready for when Joan took her home later in the day. Then they sat down and talked about fashion and work among other things a mother and daughter would talk about. The two of them worked together to make dinner and then they laughed and teased each other as they ate it.

     “I’ve really enjoyed you playing my daughter these past four days Jessica.” Joan said as they sat in the living room enjoying a glass of wine. Jessica had decided to stop another night while they were cooking dinner.

     “I’ve really enjoyed playing your daughter, mother.” Jessica smiled back.

     “I want to ask you something, but please take some time to think about it before you give me an answer.” Joan started to say, but looked nervous about something.

     “What is it mother?” Jessica asked looking worried.

     “I want you to move in here with me, so I can think of you as my real daughter.” Joan finally managed to get out. “I know it sounds a little weird, but I just feel like I am really your mother, and the thought of letting you go back to that house all alone breaks my heart.” Joan admitted how she felt.

     “Yes I’ll do it.” Jessica answered right away, not needing any time to think it over.

     “You will...?” Joan asked looking shocked at Jessica’s answer.

     “Yes, I’ve been trying to think of anything to make you let me stop here with you because I don’t want to go back to that empty house.” Jessica smiled as she placed her wine glass on the coffee table and then cuddled in closer to Joan.

*****

    Jessica and Joan had to go back to work on the Wednesday because Joan had a meeting, but they were going to call in at Jessica’s place on the way home, so Jessica could pack up some things and move into Joan’s place with her. Jessica joined Joan for a swim in the morning, and she managed to keep up with Joan, so they both got out together and went off to get ready for work.

    Joan was just cutting up some fruit when she heard the sound of heels clicking on the marble floor and she turned just in time to see Jessica enter the kitchen.

     “Wow, look at you working that suit.” Joan said as she looked at Jessica in a tight fitting grey skirt that stopped six inches above the knee and the sleeveless blouse she was wearing with enough buttons undone to show off some of her new breasts. Jessica was also wearing a corset, so she had a nice hour glass shape which made her look even sexier. She was carrying a jacket that matched the skirt, and she looked every bit the business woman ready for a day at the office.

     “Do I look alright?” Jessica asked nervously, which didn’t fit in with the way she was dressed.

     “You look stunning.” Was all Joan could think to say. “You look like a new person.” She added as she looked at Jessica’s flawless makeup and hair.

     “Thank you mother.” Jessica grinned. “I thought it was time I embraced the woman I want to be.”

     “Embrace her...? I’d say you’ve grabbed her and jumped off a cliff.” Joan giggled. “I hope you’re ready for a million questions from Debbie when you get to the office, she’s going to know something’s changed, and I don’t just mean the fact you’re flashing your boobs.”

     “Do you think Debbie will be bothered when she finds out I’ll be transitioning?” Jessica sounded worried.

     “Knowing how smart Debbie is, she probably already worked it out.” Joan rolled her eyes. “I’ve had my suspicions, and she’s been working more closely with you.” Joan explained when she saw the puzzled look on Jessica’s face. “You’ve just seemed too natural this way for it to be a part time thing.”

     “I can’t wait to see her reaction.” Jessica grinned. “I wonder what Rebecca will think when she sees my new look as well.” Jessica said with a more evil grin.

     “Let’s have some breakfast, so we can go and find out.” Joan liked the idea of upsetting Rebecca, and she knew that Jessica would, looking like she did today.

*****

     Debbie was sat sorting through the messages from the past several days when she heard the clicking of heels and looked up just in time to see Joan and Jessica walked into the outer office. They both seemed to be giggling at something, but Debbie’s mouth fell open when she saw Jessica.

     “Wow girl...! What happened to you...?” Debbie asked as she struggled to get to her feet and walk around the desk to get a better look at her trainee. “You look amazing...!” Debbie added as he eyes were drawn to the fact Jessica had breasts that she could actually see the tops off. “Are those puppies real?” Debbie asked as she pointed at them.

     “No they're not real, well not yet anyway.” Jessica grinned. “But I do need to explain some things to you later in the morning.” She added looking more serious.

     “You’re going to transition aren’t you?” Debbie asked in a whisper, even though there wasn’t anyone else in the room apart from the three of them.

     “Yes I am.” Jessica said as she gave Joan a look that said she was a smart ass. Joan just stood there looking smug with herself, not saying a word.

     “Is that your own hair as well?” Debbie asked, eager to find out more details about Jessica’s new look. “You look even more beautiful, you make me sick.” Debbie added the last part with a pout while playfully slapping Jessica’s arm. Jessica just giggled as she let Debbie slap her.

     “You’re not the only one she’s made feel sick today.” Joan giggled. “Rebecca didn’t look very pleased when she saw the new look Jessica walked in with just now.” Joan added.

     “I wish I could have seen the look on her face.” Debbie whined. “She thinks she’s so pretty, but she doesn’t stand a chance with you around, not now anyway.” Debbie grinned.

     “She’s welcome to the men still.” Jessica said looking worried. “Just because I want to be a woman, doesn’t mean I like men now.” She said when Debbie gave her a puzzled look.

     “Why don’t we all have a drink, and we can fill Debbie in on the weekend.” Joan said.

     “Okay, I’ll make the drinks, while you go with Joan and take a seat in her office.” Jessica said as she ran off to the small kitchen before Debbie could argue with her.

    They were soon sat in Joan’s office enjoying a cup of coffee while Joan and Jessica filled Debbie in on all the fun they had over the weekend.

     “So you’ve been having these feelings for some time, but just because you still like women, you thought you weren’t transgendered?” Debbie asked once Jessica and Joan had explained everything to her.

     “Yes, that’s about it, but after meeting Jane and the rest of her family, and realised that several of them were like me, and now have wife’s, even though they are women themselves, I realised that Jessica is the real me, and I want to let her enjoy life the way she deserves to.” Jessica grinned.

     “I never really met you as Jonathon, but I always thought you acted a little too natural as Jessica, so I can’t say I’m shocked to find any of this out.” Debbie admitted.

     “Can we still be friends?” Jessica asked nervously.

     “Yes...! Silly.” Debbie scolded her as she giggled. “You’re stuck with me as your friend for life now.” Debbie added as she reached over and took hold of Jessica’s hand. “And I’ll help you all I can.” She added.

     “Thanks Deb, but I think you’ll have your hands full.” Jessica giggled as she looked at Debbie’s large round pregnant belly.

     “If you help me, then I’ll have more time to help you.” Debbie smirked.

     “Sounds to me like you just want my help looking after the babies.” Jessica said suspiciously.

     “Would I do something like that to my best friend?” Debbie asked looking hurt, but Jessica could see she was trying not to smirk as she said it.

     “Yes you would you devious cow...!” Jessica giggled. “But I’d help you with the babies anyway.” She added.

    They finished their drinks and got stuck in to their work loads. Jessica was happy to do all the running around while Debbie gave her orders, and they were soon sorted out and Joan was ready for her first meeting. Jessica showed a couple into Joan’s office and then went to make them all a drink before she served them and then left again to carry on helping Debbie.

    Joan took them all out for lunch, and Debbie was having trouble not sniggering as she saw the evil look Rebecca was giving Jessica. Debbie finally lost it in the car and burst out in a fit of giggles and almost wet herself she was laughing so hard.

     “I don’t think you and Rebecca will ever be friends now.” Debbie said once she’d stopped giggling.

     “You can say such hurtful things Deb’s.” Jessica pouted sarcastically. Jessica was actually glad she didn’t get on with Rebecca; there was just something she didn’t trust about her.

*****

    Joan drove Jessica back to her place after work that day, so Jessica could pack up some things and take them over to Joan’s house, as well as taking her own car with her as well.

     “What do you plan to do with this place now?” Joan asked as the two of them stood in the living room of Jonathon’s parent’s house.

     “I’ve not thought that far ahead, but I’m not ready to sell it just yet, and we need to see if we can cope with living under the same roof.” Jessica giggled, not seeing there being a problem with that.

     “My house it large enough that we could go days without seeing each other, so I can’t see us getting under foot.” Joan said, dismissing Jessica’s worries, but she could understand the reasons for her not wanting to sell her parent’s home just yet.

    They soon had both their cars loaded up and Jessica followed Joan back to her new home. The two of them carried all the things up to the bedroom Joan had said Jessica could use, and then Joan left to go and start sorting out some dinner for them, while Jessica made a start on putting her clothes away.

*****

    Jessica soon settled in at Joan’s and the two of them would go to the office in Joan’s car. Jessica could see that her arriving at work with Joan was really bugging Rebecca, and Jessica even heard a rumour that someone was spreading about Joan and her being lovers. Jessica had a pretty good idea that it was Rebecca spreading it, not that anyone cared. Jessica would call Jane a couple of times a week and get nagged at as to when she would be going down to visit again. Jane would also keep pushing Jessica to get in contact with Prudence, the doctor; Cathy had given her the business card for. Jessica was still trying to work up the courage to make the call and set things in motion.

    Debbie finally had to stop working when she got closer to her due date, but she still called in to have a chat with Jessica and Joan, or she would call to talk with Jessica, Jessica would call Debbie almost every day to ask her a question about something at the office, which made Debbie feel needed still, and she was more than happy to talk Jessica through the problem. Debbie’s waters finally broke and Jessica got a call from Paul one Tuesday afternoon at the office to let her know Debbie had given birth to two baby girls.

    Joan was in with a client, but she came running out of her office when she heard Jessica squealing. “What’s wrong...?” Joan asked as she looked around thinking the office was on fire or something.

     “Paul just called...! Debbie had two baby girls...!” Jessica squealed as she danced around the office, not bothered about the two men stood looking at her from the doorway to Joan’s office.

     “That’s wonderful.” Joan grinned as she watched Jessica getting excited for her friend. “Can you sort out some flowers and have them delivered to the hospital from everyone here at the office?” Joan asked as she tried to act professional in front of her clients.

     “Yes ma’am, I’ll get right on it.” Jessica said looking just as serious, even if she was smirking.

    Joan returned to her office and Jessica made a call to a local florist to arrange a large bunch of flowers for Debbie. Jessica had already bought some cards to cover for Debbie having boys and girls, so now she new Debbie had had two girls; she pulled the right congratulation card out her desk draw and ran off to let everyone in the building know, and get them to sign the card.

    Rebecca was the last person Jessica went to see, and she could tell right away that Rebecca wasn’t happy to not be the one spreading the good news. Things between Jessica and Rebecca were still frosty, and Jessica wasn’t ready to try mending any fences with her, so she placed the card down on the counter and just waited for Rebecca to sign it before returning to her office after saying a courteous thank you to her.

    Joan finished with her clients and was finally able to celebrate the good news with Jessica over a fresh cup of coffee.

     “Are we going to go see the new arrivals this evening after work?” Joan asked Jessica.

     “I was hoping to, but I’m not sure how busy it will be with the rest of her family going to see her and the little ones.” Jessica replied.

     “Debbie doesn’t have much of a family, just a mother and a brother who she doesn’t speak to anymore.” Joan sounded a little sad over the lack of Debbie’s family.

     “What about Paul? I’m sure he must have family that will want to go see the babies.” Jessica asked.

     “He just has a sister, but she’s living in Australia. His parent’s died a couple of years back while on a skiing holiday.”

     “We’ll definitely be going to see them then.” Jessica said looking determined to let Debbie and Paul know they had friends around them.

     “I know Debbie will be glad to see you go visit her.” Joan smiled.

     “She’ll be just as glad to see you there as well.” Jessica argued.

*****

    Joan was trying not to giggle at Jessica as she excitedly made her way down the corridor in the maternity ward looking for the room where Debbie was. Joan found it hard to believe just how close Jessica and Debbie had become over the past three months. Joan also found it hard to remember Jessica ever being a boy called Jonathon to look at her and how pretty she looked.

     “Hi Deb’s...” Jessica said when she reached the room where Debbie was lying in a bed looking worn out, but happy at the same time. Debbie was sat up in bed with a baby in each arm, while Paul was fast asleep in a chair over in one corner.

     “Hi...” Debbie whispered back with a grin on her face as she looked down at the two sleeping forms in her arms. “I did it; I made two beautiful little babies.” Debbie added with a goofy grin on her face.

     “Oh wow...” Jessica said as she made her way over to the bed and looked down at the two tiny little things in her arms. “They are beautiful.” Jessica said with a snuffle, she’d been moved to tears just looking at them, and how happy Debbie looked.

     “Hello Debbie...” Joan whispered as she joined Jessica at the side of the bed, not wanting to wake the babies, or Paul.

     “Hi Joan, thank you for the flowers.” Debbie smiled as she looked at a large bunch of flowers in a vase on the nightstand next to the bed.

     “You should thank Jessica; she sorted it all out, just like I used to get you to do.” Joan said proudly. “You trained her well.” She added with pride for Debbie this time.

    Jessica and Joan stopped for an hour before they left to go home and get some dinner sorted out. Paul had woken by the time they left, and he was now holding one of the babies which meant Debbie could focus her attention on just the one.

    Debbie was only kept in for a couple more days before she was allowed home, so it was easier for Joan and Jessica to call in and see how she was doing. Jessica would call Debbie from work and ask what she needed, and then she would pop out and get it sorted before her and Joan dropped it off on the way home. Paul was back at work, so he wasn’t able to do as much as he would have liked, but he did thank Jessica and Joan for all their help whenever he saw them.

*****

    Jessica would get up every morning and join Joan for a swim in the pool before they got ready for work through the week, or they would get ready and go shopping or to a movie together. They even called in and took Debbie to the park, just so they could let Jessica push the babies in their pram.

    It was a Friday night and Joan and Jessica had been working a little later getting some files sorted out for a meeting Joan had on the Monday morning.

     “Let’s just call in at a restaurant on the way home.” Joan said sounding tired. “I really don’t feel like cooking tonight.” She added with a groan.

     “That sounds good to me.” Jessica agreed as they left the building and got in Joan’s car.

    Jessica had been talking to a couple of the others at work, and they had told her about a new restaurant that had opened up, so they decided to give it a try. Jessica gave Joan directions and they were soon parked in the car park and making their way into the restaurant. It was busy, but they were soon seated at a table and placing their orders.

     “This was a good call.” Joan said as they ate. “The food is really good.” She added just before putting another fork full in her mouth.

    They finished their meal and even found room for desert, which was a piece of cheesecake. Then they decided to visit the restroom before they left.

    Jessica was walking out of the restroom with Joan following, and Jessica was looking over her shoulder saying something to Joan and not looking where she was going, and she ended up bumping into someone coming the other way.

     “I’m sorry...” Jessica said as she looked at the person she’d just bumped into. “Kirstin...?” She said before she could stop herself.

    Kirstin just looked at Jessica with a puzzled look. “I’m sorry; do we know each other...?” Kirstin asked as she tried to remember where she might know Jessica from.

     “I’m sorry, but I thought you were someone else.” Jessica lied.

     “Someone called Kirstin...?” She asked with a raised eyebrow that said she didn’t believe her.

     “Yes...” Jessica giggled nervously. “I’m sorry, but I really need to go now.” Jessica added as she slipped past Kirstin and made a quick exit from the restaurant.

    Joan stood and looked at the woman Jessica had called Kirstin for a couple of seconds, before she went to catch up with Jessica and see how she was doing.

     “Are you alright Jessica?” Joan asked when she found Jessica stood over near the car.

     “No I’m not alright...!” Jessica snapped back. “I finally manage to find Kirstin again, and I can’t talk to her because I look like a girl myself.” She said sounding frustrated.

     “I’m sure if you went back in and explained it all to her, she would be willing to sit and talk to you.” Joan tried to calm her down.

     “I never should have let you talk me into doing any of this.” Jessica said sounding angry.

     “I never forced you to do anything...!” Joan shot back sounding angry herself now. “I’ve just been trying to help.” She added in a much calmer voice.

     “Well I don’t need your help, not if it’s going to cause me this kind of trouble.” Jessica said just before she started walking away.

     “Where do you think you’re going...?” Joan shouted as she watched Jessica storming off down the road.

     “I’m going home...!” Jessica shouted back.

     “Well let me take you, and we can sort this out over a coffee...!” Joan pleaded. “It’s foolish for you to walk all that way when I’m going there anyway.” She tried to reason with Jessica.

     “I’m going to my home, not yours...!” Jessica shouted over her shoulder, not even bothering to look at Joan and seeing the hurt look she had on her face.

*****

 

To Be Continued Next Tuesday  GRIN

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK

    EDITORS NOTE: Please Comment and/or leave Kudos and let Sara know you like her work please, Any comments on spelling, grammar or the layout of the story please PM me “Samanthak” not Sara. Thank you

    Authors Note: Cathy, Jane and all the others that Jessica and Joan meet while down in London, are all characters I wrote about in my; You Have it all Wrong series. Even thought you don’t hear about Jane’s story until book four ‘You have it all Wrong Four, the Kids Story’ the time line for this story is set between book three and book four. So to find out more about Chrissy, Amy and Cathy, and how they all became the women they are in this story, you will need to go back and read them.

    Hugs

    SaraUK

up
197 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ooops

Sorry it's a day late guys-n-girls, had to go into work during the week and it's thrown my internal calendar a little of whack.

Hugs
Sammi

Oh dear

... so many of us backslide like that. Love is great but we still will find that even that is not enough to stomp down the fires of transition. I have no doubt Jessica will find that to be the case.

Kim

Jessica is afraid of what

Kirstin would say if she knew. Will this end all of the time as Jessica?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Things were going so well

Things were going so well then Jessica has to turn into a brat, I hope Joan has the patience to help her.

Big hugs

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p