Sometimes You Just Get Lucky

Printer-friendly version

I was sitting at an outdoor patio sipping on a cup of tea and watching the world walk by. It was a beautiful spring morning and I was luxuriating in the feel of the sun warming my face for the first time since the end of the long winter. To the average person, I would hardly have been noteworthy. Yes, I was wearing women's slacks and a woman's turtleneck, but they were androgynous enough that it would take a very observant person to notice. He was that sort of person.

I was startled out of my reverie when he sat down at my table and said hello. I wasn't sure what to do. He was a complete stranger and, not being the extrovert type, I was knocked off guard. I warily returned his hello and eyed him suspiciously. The next thing to come out of his mouth rocked my world. He asked "Wouldn't you rather be wearing something truly feminine instead of that androgynous outfit you have on?". I didn't know what to do. I am sure I looked like a deer in the headlights. I completely froze with my mouth hanging open.

Before the silence made things any more uncomfortable, he continued "I can make that happen for you. I know it is what you want, I can tell from the look on your face. My name is Jack, by the way, and you are?". I stammered "John", which wasn't my real name. I wasn't about to tell him anything until I knew what was going on. but, he had peaked my interest. He was right, of course. I would have much preferred to be wearing a pretty dress or something, but I didn't have the make-up skills required to be able to pass, so I settled for androgyny.

He talked for a while about how he had seen me around the area and knew I was a cross dresser. He thought that with the right touch, I would make an attractive woman. He had the resources through his connections in the fashion industry and would love to help me with the transition. He looked at me expectantly while I mulled over what he had offered. On the one hand, it was the chance of a lifetime. On the other, this was someone I didn't know from a hole in the ground. He could be an axe murderer for I all I knew!

I told him I would have to think about it. He said "That's fine. Let me give you my card. You can check me out before making a decision. I know, if I was in your place I would be pretty suspicious, so I completely understand your reticence".

He handed me his card, said goodbye and left me to my thoughts. I sat there for a couple of hours, though to me, it seemed like a couple of minutes. I really had no clue what to do. Finally, I shook off the stupor I was in, paid my bill and went home to do some research. His card had a web site listed, so I started there. It turns out he was the managing director of an up and coming fashion house. It employed about 50 people in design and manufacturing of women's clothing. Its niche was formal wear (wedding and ball gowns) including the lingerie to go with them. He had been the driving force behind the business since its inception 5 years ago. He also ran 2 other businesses. One was a chain of high end salons throughout the north east and the other was a chain of spas, the kind where you went and got pampered for a couple of days, at a ridiculous price.

So, when he said he had the resources, he wasn't kidding. Now, the burning question was "Why me?" What was it about me that interested him? I wasn't what one would call one of the "beautiful people" by any means. I am short, somewhat puggy, but not fat, with one of those faces you easily forget. I couldn't understand how he had even spotted me. Well, obviously, I couldn't answer these questions myself, so I decided the only thing I could do was ask him. So I called the number on the card.

When I told his secretary who I was, I got put through to him immediately (apparently he was expecting my call). I asked him what had prompted him to approach me. His answer was unexpected. He said I reminded him of the ugly duckling. As a male, I was nothing special (no offense taken), but he thought I would make a beautiful woman. He saw potential, that I didn't, but he was in the business and I had bottomed out on the self esteem scale long ago, so it wasn't particularly surprising that I didn't see what he saw.

He asked me if I would be interested in having dinner with him, so we could discuss his proposal further. He suggested we use his place, rather than a restaurant, as we could talk freely there. I agreed. He asked if 7 o'clock would be a good time to have his limo pick me up. This was getting better and better! He told me I could come dressed "en femme" if I liked or he could provide me with something to wear or I could stay straight, whatever I felt most comfortable with. I was feeling comfortable enough with him now to jump at the chance to see what he would provide. "In that case", he responded, "I will have the limo pick you up at 6 so you can have a chance to get ready here. I will have Mary available to do your make-up and hair. Is that OK"? I said "Sounds good", though what I was thinking was "Wow, can this get any better!"?

I looked at the clock and realized it was already 4:30. I only had an hour and a half to get ready. Yes, I was going to get changed there, but that didn't mean I was going to show up filthy, in rags or anything. I rushed into the bath. After soaking for a few minutes I took out my razor and made sure I had no body hair. After washing my hair, I got out and rubbed in a body cream all over my body, making my skin glisten. I quickly tied my hair into a pony tail and set out to find something to wear.

I selected a pair of emerald green slacks and a white long sleeved blouse. Underneath, I wore lace panties and some nude knee-highs. I slipped on a pair of penny loafers to finish off the look. Just as I was selecting a jacket to wear, the door bell rang. The limo was here. I had been so busy getting ready that I didn't have time to get nervous. I grabbed my coat and let the driver lead me to the car.

The drive took about 15 minutes ending at a wrought iron gate in a high stone wall. The driver pressed a remote and the gate swung open on a massive estate. Jack lived in a mansion. Apparently, his businesses did very well!

We drove up to the portico where a liveried servant opened the car door and ushered me into the house. There I was met by Mary, who led me up the massive stairway to a suite in the east wing of the building.

She directed me to a dressing room where she provided me with a dressing gown to put on while she did my make-up. She started by applying a concealer to hide my beard, followed by creams of different hues. She used darker creams to make my nose and cheeks look thinner and lighter colours to make my high cheek bones more prominent. She plucked my eyebrows a bit, to make them thinner without changing them so much that I would look ridiculous as a male. She covered the lower edge of the brows with the concealer and used mascara to shape them in a more feminine arch. Then she applied shadow, liner and mascara to my eyes. Finally, she used a lip pencil to outline my lips, giving them a more pronounced bow shape and filled the interior with lipstick. She applied a gloss to my lips to give them an overall sheen and to seal them. While she had worked on my face, she inquired about what color gown I would like to wear. I told her that I liked both pink and green as well as gold or silver for special occasions.

The next step was my hair. She wet my hair down and put it in hot rollers. Then she put me under a hair dryer for a few minutes to set the curl. Meanwhile, she went to gather some gowns for me to choose from.

When my hair was dry, she took out the rollers and brushed it out into soft curls that framed my face.

Once my hair was done, she took me into the walk-in closet to choose from the 10 gowns she had chosen. All of them were gorgeous, making the choice a difficult one. I finally decided on a light pink strapless gown with a raw silk skirt and an embroidered bodice. The skirt was very full requiring a number of petticoats. The bodice was designed to be worn with a corset, so that was the first step. The corset was quite stiff, but was only 2 inches narrower than my natural waist, so was not particularly uncomfortable. Once laced in, the bodice went on without difficulty. There were 4 petticoats next and then the skirt. A wide belt, with a bow in the back hid the joint between the bodice and skirt. Mary provided me with a drop pearl necklace that nestled in the cleavage created by the corset and some matching clip-on earrings. A set of 4 inch heels and a chiffon wrap finished off the outfit.

Mary took a final look and declared me presentable. She walked me back downstairs and showed me into a cozy sitting room where Jack was waiting for me. I was embarrassed, at first, but he soon dispelled my fears with his easy going style. In fact, his first comment "I knew I was right, you will make a beautiful woman" were all he had to say. The rest of the evening is a bit of a blur. We had a lovely meal and wonderful conversation. The evening seemed to pass in minutes. After supper, we talked about what he was proposing. I would move in to his house and live full time as a woman. I wouldn't have to work as he would cover everything I needed. Once I was comfortable with myself as a woman, I could work for him at his fashion house if I wanted to. There were no strings attached other than my companionship (i.e. evenings like this one). If something more developed, that was OK, but not his intention.

I thought long and hard about this (Who am I kidding? Give up a dead end job and a lousy apartment to live in luxury and fulfill a long held fantasy. It took about 1 minute to decide.) before I agreed. Before we knew it, it was very late. Jack suggested I stay over, so he didn't have to wake the limo driver (lame excuse). Arm in arm, he led me back to the suite I had used before and bid me goodnight. In the suite, I discovered a nightgown already laid out for me. It seems he and Mary had this already planned. As I closed the door, Mary walked out of the washroom. She told me she had provided me with the necessary toiletries and was ready to help me get changed. Given the petticoats and corset, her help was definitely needed. It took about half an hour to get undressed and ready for bed. A far cry from the five minutes it normally took me as a man. This being a woman was going to be time consuming, but I loved every minute of it. Given the enormity or what was happening to me, I expected to have trouble getting to sleep, but I was wrong. The first thing I remember after lying down is Mary opening the curtains to let the morning sun into the room. After exchanging greetings, she started a bath for me. After luxuriating in a bubble bath for a bit, I got out and toweled off. Mary had laid out a floor length, satin negligee for me to wear. It had spaghetti straps with lace topping the bodice and around the hem. She helped me into the chiffon dressing gown that went with it. It had long sleeves with marabou edging. Last came a pair of high heel mules. She quickly made up my face and painted my nails before leading me down to the breakfast room where Jack was waiting. My breakfast consisted of half a grapefruit, some juice and half a piece of toast. If I was going to look feminine, I needed to do some serious dieting.

After Jack left for work, I went back up to my room where Mary was waiting to help me get dressed for the day. She had already selected an outfit for me. It consisted of a white silk blouse, a pink tweed knee length skirt and a matching jacket. Of course, there were coordinating shoes and a purse.

I spent the rest of the day wrapping up my old life. I called my boss and quit my job. As I worked by the hour, he didn't expect any notice. We were not allowed to keep personal items at our desks as we used different ones each day, so I had nothing to pick up. He agreed to forward my last check to my new address. I called my landlord and gave him notice. He was anxious to have the place as he had a waiting list, so he agreed to only 2 weeks notice.

Jack had set up an appointment with his lawyer for me so we could get the ball rolling on changing my name etc.. As well, he provided me with the name of a doctor who was an expert in transgendered issues, so I made an appointment for the next day. After lunch, which consisted of a salad, a professional manicurist arrived to do my nails. She also pierced my ears. At around 2, Mary got a call from Jack where they discussed what outfit I should wear that evening. Jack had a surprise for me and wanted me all dolled up. Mary wouldn't tell me what was going on, or even what they had discussed in terms of my wardrobe, but she told me to meet her in my rooms at 3 pm. Since it was already 2:30, I didn't have long to wait.

When 3 rolled around, I went to my suite and found Mary waiting for me. She had me undressed and in the bathtub in no time and without saying a word about what was going on. After I soaked in the bubbles for a while, she grabbed a sponge and some soap and started washing me like a child. I was a little embarrassed, but she insisted and told me to relax and enjoy it. So I did.

After helping me out of the tub and drying me off, she had me lay on a massage table where she expertly kneaded all the tension out of me, using scented oils. She wrapped me in a warm robe and sat me down in a make-up chair while she worked on my face. Once she was satisfied, she led me into the dressing room where she removed the robe, leaving me naked. The next thing I knew, Mary was placing a blindfold over my eyes. She told me that my outfit was supposed to be a surprise, so my eyes would stay covered until I was completely dressed. She threatened to tie my hands if I tried to remove it, but I had no intention of ruining the surprise.

After sliding stockings up my legs and strapping a pair of sandals with 4 inch heels on my feet, she led me over to a lacing bar. I grabbed the bar and she tied a ribbon around each wrist that was affixed to the bar on each side of my hands. Thus, even if I let go, I would still be attached to the bar, until she let me go. She raised the bar until I was standing on my toes. I protested but was told it was necessary to get the corset on properly. She jokingly, I think, suggested she would have to gag me if I didn't stop complaining, so I did.

The corset was a very severe one. It was an overbust sweetheart style but extended down over my hips to the top of my thighs. When fully closed, the waist measured 27 inches and had a small pipe stem to it. Now my natural waist is 34 inches, so this was a big reduction. She fastened the busk and started the lacing process. After pulling the laces as tight as she could, she tied them off. She told me that there was still a 3 inch gap in the back, so we still had some work to do, but she needed to take a break. She left me hanging there while she went to the kitchen to get some refreshments. While she was gone, the pain caused by the constriction started to ease off, as my body adjusted. Mary slipped a straw into my mouth, when she returned, and I sipped a bit of water. She cautioned me not to drink too much as going to the washroom in my outfit was going to be impossible.

She started back in on the laces. She untied them and started pulling from the top, slowly but inextricably drawing the 2 sides of the corset together. After a bit, she switched to the bottom and did the same. She managed to reduce the gap by an inch before I couldn't take it any more and begged her to stop. Of course, she refused, saying that the gap had to be closed or I wouldn't fit in the gown I was to wear. She started at the top again. Mary is a surprisingly strong woman, I discovered. She doesn't look like an Amazon or anything, but the muscles she put behind those laces leads me to believe she must work out regularly. In another 1/2 hour she had the gap down to 3/4 of an inch. I could hardly breath and was starting to feel faint. She coached me on breathing from the top of my lungs and in short shallow breaths. She took another break at this point to let my body settle. By this time I had been hanging from the lacing bar for over an hour. My arms were sore, my feet were killing me, I was light-headed and, of course, my torso was in agony. I was beginning to wonder if this was worth it. After a 10 minute break and another sip of water, Mary got down to removing that last 3/4 of an inch. It took the better part of 30 minutes, but she got the gap closed. I only fainted once. Smelling salts really do smell awful, you know!

Once the corset was closed, she attached garters to it and to my stockings and attached a wide ribbon to the front of the corset. She drew this between my legs and cinched it up tightly tying it off to the back of my corset. This effectively hid my genitals forcing my penis down and back. It was uncomfortable, but did give a wonderfully feminine silhouette.

Then she lowered the lacing bar. The pain that had been starting to lessen, came back with a vengeance. As my body tried to settle it put increased pressure on my torso and abdomen. I almost fainted again. Mary caught me and helped me over to a settee. I couldn't sit down as the corset did not allow me to bend at the waist, so I had to kind of lay back resting my bum against the edge of the seat.

While I was recovering, Mary retrieved the rest of my undergarments. First came a full length pencil slip. This was followed by numerous petticoats building me out to an amazing 6 foot diameter. Next came the dress. It was emerald green, raw silk with gold embroidery. Even with the corset, the bodice was tight. It required the use of a button hook to get the many buttons down the back closed. It had long puffy sleeves with lace at the bottom of the cuffs and a high stiff neck that was quite narrow. The skirt was layered and very full, but gave the appearance of being light and lacy, though it was actually quite heavy.

Once everything was on and properly adjusted, Mary led me over to a full length mirror and removed the blindfold. I knew the pain I had gone through was worth it after all. I looked stunning. The transformation was amazing. Not only did I look like a woman, I looked like an elegant lady!

By now it was 6:30 and I had to hurry downstairs to be ready when Jack got home. I soon learned that "hurry" was a word I was going to have to take out of my vocabulary. The combination of the lack of oxygen caused by the corset and the weight and volume of my skirts made speed an impossibility. By the time I reached the head of the stairs, I was out of breath and starting to feel dizzy. I had to brace myself against the newel post for a few minutes until I regained my equilibrium. Negotiating the stairs in the voluminous skirts was not easy. I had to walk very slowly and keep a tight grip on the bannister. It took me the better part of ten minutes to get to the bottom. From the time I left my suite until I reached the bottom of the stairs had been 20 minutes and that was the best I could do. I was going to have to start judging time with a new perspective from now on.

By the time I made it to the front parlor, Jack was already there. He hadn't been waiting long and the vision I presented made any wait well worth it. It took him a full minute before he gathered enough presence to close his mouth and stop gaping. He stammered some sort of apology and then just said "Wow!". He motioned for me to turn around, which I did, giving him a slow view of me from all sides. He told me that I was gorgeous and that I had already confirmed his notion that I would make a beautiful woman and in far less time than he had expected.

He took my arm and led me to the front door, where Mary was waiting with a pure white fur stole, which she helped me put on. Then we climbed into his limo and drove off to wherever he was taking me. He still wouldn't tell me what the surprise was. The windows of the limo were tinted and the partition between the driver's compartment and us was closed. This made it very difficult to see outside, so I wasn't able to discern where we were going. Finally we stopped. When the door opened, we were in an airport hanger next to a private jet. This was not some tiny corporate jet, this thing was huge, more like commercial airliner. Being the thoughtful man that he was, Jack knew there was no way I would be able to climb those steep stairs you normally see at airports, so he had arranged for a kind of elevator. We climbed onto the platform and were lifted up to the door. Even getting through the door was a bit of a challenge, though. Those doors aren't made for gowns with 6 foot diameters.

This was no ordinary jet, the inside was paneled in mahogany, the seats were Italian leather and more like what you would find in your livingroom then on a plane. Now , my gown wasn't exactly designed for sitting, but these seats reclined in such a way that I was able to be comfortable, if not exactly elegant. Moments after we arrived, we were in the air. Jack still wouldn't tell me where we were going, but he did tell me that the trip would take several hours and suggested I have a nap, which I did. When he woke me up, we were already approaching our destination, Paris.

We taxied into a private hanger also equipped with an elevator. A stretch limo was waiting for us with a red carpet leading from the plane to the car. Once in the car I asked Jack where we were going, but he refused to tell me. Our final destination was going to remain a surprise right up until the minute we got there. Not that it made much difference, since I had never been to Paris before and wouldn't have known the place we were going.

We stopped in front of the Meurice hotel where the manager of the hotel greeted us himself. He welcomed Jack back (apparently Jack was a regular here) and commanded a troop of bell hops in getting our things moved to our suite. A number of suitcases had accompanied us, though I had been completed unaware.

The suite was gorgeous! It consisted of 4 rooms, two bedrooms an eating area and a living room all done in 19th century French antiques. To add to the opulence, it came with a full time maid just for that one suite. I couldn't imagine what this was costing jack, but he didn't seem concerned at all. In fact, he knew the maid by name, so this was not the first time he had occupied this suite.

By now it was 1:00 AM Paris time, so it was too late to go out anywhere (probably wasn't given that this was Paris) and we were both quite tired from the trip, so Jack had ordered room service for us ahead of time. the food arrived shortly after us and was quickly set up in the dining room. We had Coq au Vin, asparagus spears, rice pilaf and a garden salad. It was all wonderful, though I was too tired to truly appreciate it.

After we were finished, the maid helped me out of my gown and into a aquamarine silk nightgown. I kissed Jack goodnight and crawled into the king size canopy bed. The maid covered me with the duvet, wished me a good night and turned the lights out before closing the door as she left. I was asleep almost before my head hit the pillow.

When morning arrived I awoke to the maid opening the curtains. She handed me a peignoir that matched my nightgown and I went into the dining room to a spread of French pastries, fruit, a selection of juices, coffee and tea. There was enough food there for half a dozen people, but just Jack and myself to eat it. I nibbled on some fresh strawberries and had a divine croissant. I was still feeling the affects of jet lag, so I wasn't terribly hungry. Eating light turned out to be a very good decision.

After breakfast, the maid helped me to get ready for the day. I wore a knee length dress that was pale yellow with a large calla lily print. It had a halter top with a full skirt and a wide belt cinching in my waist. A pair of matching heels and purse finished the outfit. As I was coming to expect, the maid was an expert make-up artist and did a fantastic job with my hair. By the time I was done, Jack had been waiting for about 1/2 an hour. He didn't complain, though. He just took my arm and led me out of the suite and to the elevator.

In the lobby, we were met by the limo driver who led us to the car. We drove for what seemed like just 2 minutes before stopping in front of the Chanel couture salon. The hotel was in the heart of the Fashion district. We went in to a private showing of the current fall collection. There were some amazing gowns as well as outfits for dayware, coats, hats, shoes and accessories. Far more than you see on the runway. The showing took the better part of 2 hours. Between the two of us, we selected 8 gowns, three dresses, five skirts, a dozen blouses, plus a myriad of accessories. Once we were happy with our choices, I was taken into a fitting room where my measurements were taken. By now it was 1:00 PM, so we headed to a nearby restaurant for lunch.

The afternoon was spent at Christian Lacroix's salon doing much the same thing. By the end of the day we had spent upwards of $200,000 on new clothes for me. I was like a kid in a candy shop and having the time of my life.

We went back to the hotel and I spent the rest of the afternoon getting ready for the evening. The maid produced another ball gown that Jack had directed Mary to pack for me. Again, this one had a very severe corset and took considerable effort to get me into. But the maid was up to it, and seemed to find this a normal part of her day. By the time I was dressed, it was already 7:00 PM. Once again, Jack was waiting for me when I swept out of my room. He had me pirouette so he could get a good look at me. I was wearing a midnight blue gown with a velvet skirt and beaded sleeveless bodice. The skirt was about 6 feet in diameter. The chiffon wrap covering my bare shoulders was clasped with a small silver bow just below my breasts. I wore shoulder length kid gloves and held a beaded clutch in one hand.

Jack took my other hand and we headed out for a night on the town. First stop was Pierre Gagnaire, one of the top restaurants in the world. The atmosphere is amazing, the service superb and the food is to die for, though the corset made it impossible for me to eat very much of it.

The next stop was the symphony, where Jack had a private box reserved. During intermission, he introduced me to a few dignitaries, including ambassadors, politicians and some of the luminaries of the fashion and entertainment world. It seems Jack knew everybody and everybody knew Jack. Of course, they all spoke French and mine is very rusty, so I didn't catch much of the conversation. Even so, it was an exhilarating experience. After the concert, we went to an after hours club for a cocktail. Most of the people I met at the concert were there and now that we had more time to talk, they switched to English for my benefit.

The conversation went from the concert to politics to economics and back again. We stayed until about 2 in the morning before I was just too exhausted to continue. Jack graciously took me back to the hotel when he saw me flagging.

The next day we shopped for shoes, gloves, handbags and undergarments. Jack bowed out for the last part leaving me on my own but having given instructions to the owner about what was required. As well, the owner called both Chanel and Lacroix to ensure the lingerie would work with the outfits we had ordered. The last stop of the day was a furrier where Jack bought a full length Sable coat, three stoles, a swing jacket and a car coat.

I am not sure how much money we spent over those two days of shopping, but it must have been close to half a million.

For the evening I wore a magenta gown in crushed velvet. It hugged my figure down to my knees where it flared out into a profusion of ruffles. Kind of a mermaid style dress. It was very difficult to walk in, but looked incredibly sexy! The night was cooler, so I wore a mink stole to cover my bare shoulders.

That night we went to the theater after another sumptuous meal and then on to another club. It was after 2 before I crawled into bed again. This life was exciting, but extremely tiring.

But, all good things must come to an end. We had come to Paris to get me some clothes and we had accomplished that, so it was time to go home. The next morning we left the hotel and headed back to the airport. I was wearing a skirt and sweater set. The skirt was linen and the sweater was cashmere. This outfit was much more comfortable for traveling and I was able to walk up the stairs to the plane rather than having to use an elevator. We arrived back home by noon local time. Mary greeted me warmly and wanted to hear all about Paris. We spent the rest of the afternoon discussing the trip.

Of course, the latter part of this conversation was coupled with preparations for the evening. In deference to the fatigue of traveling, we ate at home that night. This didn't mean sitting around in sweat suits or anything. I still got into an evening gown, but the evening was much more relaxed then the previous few.

I spent the next day relaxing completely. I went to a spa and had a facial and massage. I had my hair done as well as a manicure and pedicure. By mid-afternoon, I felt my old self again... my new self again, I mean. We had an invitation to a party for that evening, so Mary had to work her magic once again. She really enjoyed dolling me up, so as usual, the results were spectacular. I was resplendent in a burgundy raw silk gown with black velvet embroidery. As the party was in someone's home and not a dance hall, the skirts were somewhat smaller, only about 4 feet in diameter. The bodice was off the shoulder style and I wore short lace gloves. Jack provided the surprise for the evening by presenting me with an antique gold necklace with a huge ruby that nestled in my cleavage.

The party was at another designer's house, for about 30 people. It was Jack's opportunity to introduce me to his friends all of whom are wonderful people. They made me feel right at home. I don't know if any of them suspected I was not a woman, but none gave me any indication that they knew. The evening flew by with food, wine and lively conversation. I was sad when it finally came to an end. I loved Paris, but this was far more my style. On the way home I thanked Jack for including me. He smiled and said I was always welcome to come with him. He turned in his seat to look into my eyes and paused. He had a very serious look on his face, which sent a shiver down my spine. Had I done something wrong?

Finally, he blinked and nodded his head once. He said "The one thing I was worried about when I made you the offer was that I didn't know anything about your personality. I had no idea if we would even get along. My fears were for nothing. I don't know how you feel, though I can guess, but I think we make a great pair. Conversation with you comes easier than it ever has with anyone else. We seem to have the same likes and dislikes. What I am trying to say is that this has turned out better than I ever could have hoped. Is that how you feel?"

I think he could tell by the ridiculous grin on my face, but I nodded and said "Oh Jack, I feel exactly the same. I am having the time of my life and not just because of the clothes and stuff. I find myself impatient to get back to you whenever we are apart. I can't remember one awkward silence since I moved in. I even love your friends! It seems almost too good to be true. I keep wondering if I am going to wake up and find out it has all been a dream."

Now the grin on his face matched mine. He reached over and brushed a loose hair off my face, lightly touching my skin. The sensation was electric. I suddenly was extremely aroused. His hand paused at the side of my head and then fell to my caress my neck, drawing me to him. Our eyes were locked on each other. Our relationship had just reached a new level. What that would mean, neither of us had a clue, but we were both excited to find out...

up
54 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

My what a charming fantasy.

I wish each one of us could experience that sort of whirlwind transformation in our lives. The story put that silly grin on my face also. :)

Gwenellen

Jackie, You have a

sweet story that begs to be continued.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine