Headlights Girl

Printer-friendly version

hlbcov400_0_0.gif

Wouldn't you like to be a Headlights Girl -- like Jimmy?

hlfrontcover_0.gif

Headlights Girl

by Catherine Linda Michel

Chapter One

"Hi, honey! You here for dinner or just drinks? Dinner? Great! Just follow me to a table and we'll get you set right up. We can talk between customers."

Glancing back at you as I lead you to your table, I can see where your eyes are focused. Right on my behind as it swings sexily back and forth. You might not look at it in quite the same way if you only knew… well, never mind. You'll never know who the real me is and it's probably just as well. My tips wouldn't be as big as they usually are and I'd probably get fired for letting the secret out.

"What secret?" you ask?

...


hlfrontcover_0.gif

Read "Headlights Girl" by Catherine Linda Michel now available from Lulu.com in print and download! Click here!

Available from Amazon and other online retailers, too!

up
28 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Classic

erin's picture

A classic bodysuit story that I am very proud to make available through Doppler Press. :) Thanks, Cathy.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Sassy!

The main character makes you believe her just because she's so outrageous. ::smile:: Attitude, it's all about attitude.

Are you going to do anymore stories in the Headlights world? It could work. I'll be watchimg for it. Thanks for writing this one, it's fun.

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

Sales Record!

erin's picture

Cathy's book has already sold 40% more in 5.5 days than any other Doppler Press book has sold in a whole week!

Wow! Plus sales of other DP titles are also up this week and there have been 4.3 donations to Hatbox this week, too.

Thanks, Cathy, thanks, everybody.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

The thanks belong to you, Erin.

Without your help, this could never have happened at all. I'm, of course, very happy to know that my book is doing well, but I'm just as pleased that other books are selling.

Thanks to ALL the authors who post here, and elsewhere, and thanks especially, to the site owners who graciously give us a place to display our work. Without the sites, we'd all just be people with big notebooks full of scribbling that never get seen by anyone else.

Goddess Bless you all,
Catherine Linda Michel

As a T-woman, I do have a Y chromosome... it's just in cursive, pink script. Y_0.jpg

Autographed

I got an autographed copy and it's worth every penny! :) I love the story and it makes you think too. Yeah you can read it for free, but there is nothing like curling up with a good book. Even with a laptop that is a little uncomfortable! No matter how you read it, this book is worth it.
hugs!
grover

Free?

Frank's picture

I thought you had to buy it as either a book or a download?

Speaking of which, what's the preferred method to buy this? Major retailer or Lulu??

Huggles

Alexis

Hugs

Frank

It's always been available for free, hon.

and it always will be. I told Erin that I would NOT remove the story from the 4 or 5 sites where it's posted, just to increase book sales. I refuse to take money from someone who can't afford it, just so they can read my story. It's at Top Shelf, Storysite, Fictionmania, Sapphire's and one or two other places.

IF you can afford it, order it from lulu. There's a link on Top Shelf's home page.

If you just want to read it for free, please do so with my blessings, and thank you.

Huggles,
Catherine Linda Michel

As a T-woman, I do have a Y chromosome... it's just in cursive, pink script. Y_0.jpg

I found it on FM

Frank's picture

I've never found it on here except for the link to Lulu's page...maybe I'm missing the link somehow, stranger things have happened...I have to see how my money goes this month and I'll see what I can do about buying it to support the site if I can.

Huggles

Alexis

Hugs

Frank

Headlights Girl on Classic BC

erin's picture

Slightly different version than the printed one, click on the logo above for a link to the first chapter at Classic, which is currently hidden because of spammers -- and has been offline for two days because of a fire in Houston.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.