I didn't know it could be like this

Printer-friendly version

I didn’t know it could be like this. By Symphony Simms

I honestly did not know. I thought I was just an ordinary boy, but in a few short days I became infatuated with two beautiful women and very quickly became infatuated with their clothes.

This totally fictitious fantasy contains scenes of consenting sex and with each chapter the scenes get progressively more depraved, but everyone seems to enjoy themselves.

I didn’t know chapter 1.

My name is Mitchell Neil. I live with my parents Sue and James who are great parents if a little boring. They are small slim happy smiling people who would do anything for you but I can never think of what to say to them. I think they were hippies back in the eighties but they say that the hippie revolution was over in the seventies.

All I know is that they are liberals and are conservative in almost everything except their politics. My dad wears jeans and a button down short sleeve shirts most of the time but he always look neat and clean.

Mom also wears jeans and loose fitting tee shirts most of the time and sometimes makes her own dresses because nobody sells the kind of shapeless long uninteresting frocks that she likes to ware.

Mom says she goes to the hairdresser every month but I think she goes to Dads barber because they have almost the same hair cut. Dad drives drive a VW TDI and grow lots of vegetables. Need I say more? I love them dearly, mainly because they love me so much.

I like to spend time on my own, not because I don’t like other kids, but sometimes I really enjoy the sound of silence. I have friends. My best friend is Warren, and then there is Carter. Carter just comes with Warren, there are like a package deal. Whenever you see Warren, Carter is just always there. Warren is one of the most popular guys in our year. He is the school quarterback, the star center in the hockey team and captain of every school team that he joins.

He is over six feet and powerful and most people wouldn’t dare to cross words with him because he can get mean in a hurry, but he likes me and drags me around with him to school games and other activities, so no’ one messes with me because they would have to answer to Warren.

Lauren is my other best friend, although I don’t tell the guys that. Lauren is really nice and really feminine. She has long soft blond hair, ginger freckles and big glasses.

Whenever she sees me her eyes light up and she runs across the room to greet me and asks how I am and how are my parents, how is everyone I know, and how is school, and she always holds my forearm with two hands as if she doesn’t want to let me go now that she has found me again.

I like to be hugged by Lauren but her hugs don’t last nearly long enough till she runs off to find another of her long lost friends. I try to spend time with her when I can because she is the only person I can really talk to, about almost anything and she is always interested.

Sometimes I just have to listen to her to be out of breath, but then when she listens she really listens and likes to help with everything without ever judging.

Lauren and I have sat next to each other in home class and any other class we can since we started high school together last year. The guys call her my girlfriend and I never deny it but I don’t want to kiss her or anything because she is just a kid, and so am I. I prefer older women who wear make-up, perfume and satin clothes, just like my mother doesn’t.

I was happy with my life in an accepting kind of way, thinking this must be what happiness is like, until Miranda Ireland and her husband asked my parents if I would could to baby-sit their 8 month old daughter April. They told my parents that their baby was very quiet and would sleep soundly till they returned and if there were any problems like the baby waking up, that I could call my parents who live just 5 minutes walk away and who never go out in the evening anyway.

It was presented to me that all I had to do was sit and do my homework or watch TV for 4 or 5 hours on a Saturday evening and I could earn 50 bucks. How could I refuse? My parents said that they had know Miranda for years and I had met her on many occasions, but I did not remember her, so one evening Miranda came round to our house to meet me.

I was sitting watching TV on the couch when I heard my parents bring Miranda into the house.

I was a little upset at being distracted from my favorite TV program when this angel in a blue silk skirt, white silk top and very high heels, strode across the room and bent down in front of me, placing here lovely hands on the back of my hands and staring me straight in the eye.

“This is Mitchell, of course I remember, what a handsome young man you are. We are going to become best of friends because you are going to come round to my house to visit me and baby-sit my little baby April while Robert and I go out”.

As she bent over me her blouse fell open revealing the most beautiful multi colored lacy bra and a magnificent pair of dangling tits, and even though Miranda was looking me straight in the eye I could not help but steel a very long look.

Her eyes were clear and bright and her breath and perfume were so delicious I was speechless and instantly in love with this overpowering vision not 12 inches from my nose. She then swiveled around beside me and put her left arm around my shoulder pulling me towards her. Her left breast rested on the side of my chest.

I could feel the lacy material of her bra and the heaviness of her breast through her clothes and onto my chest. Our legs pressed against each other. Her right hand reached across our bodies and rested on my left hand which was on my left knee. Her warm firm smooth body felt like no other body I have ever touched. She was electrifying.

“I really am good at high school homework, I am a great cook for all the things that high school kids love to eat and I will take anyone on at video games and especially Wii”.

She was now looking into my eyes from about six inches away. I could se each individual hair of her eyelashes, every individual pore of her skin and I could see the inside of her lips where there was no lipstick as she talked.

I was only beginning to take in how beautiful she really was. Her skin was flawless but she looked like she wore make up because no skin could look that flawless without it, but I could not tell where the make up started or finished.

Her bright green eyes were sparkling clear and the skin from her cheeks went up to meet her lower eyelid flawlessly, just like the models look in magazine photos after they have been retouched. Her hair was a brown blonde mix swept at an angle across her forehead and curling both inward and outward before settling at the base of her long slender neck.

She let go of my left hand, looked up and said “this is my husband Robert.”

This was the first notion I had that there was anyone else in the room. He was tall and broad shouldered with dark waving hair, glasses and a dark suit. There was just a tiny resemblance to Clark Kent in the way he held himself.

I realized that I should offer to shake his hand like my Dad had always taught me, but it was then that I realized my right hand was trapped under Miranda’s left breast resting between Miranda’s right leg and her crotch, bathed in her wonderful silk skirt. No one noticed but me.

“Hey big guy how you doin’?“ he said while ruffling the hair on the top of my head.

“I think you should put him down Miranda because he is turning a funny color.”

No please don’t put me down I think I am in heaven I said to myself, then the next moment she was up and giving my mother a hug.

“He will do a fine job” said Miranda “and what could go wrong? You are only 5 minutes walk down the avenue”.

From this angle I could her wonderful curves flowing down from her waist to the two heavenly bumps of her ass and the way her hips flowed down to those perfectly formed legs and just the hint of a frilly high cut panty line under her skirt’s slinky material. Everyone else’s eyes were staring into Miranda’s so I could get a good long look at her legs.

“I hope this won’t stop you getting your homework done young man”, my Father said diverting my attention so I had to drag myself away from looking at her heavenly ankles.

“I will be fine Dad don’t worry”. That’s all that I could think of because I was so distracted and shell-shocked. They en mass started to drift towards the front door.

“I will be expecting Mitchell to come over straight after school tomorrow so we can all really get to know each other before we run off and leave him on his own with April. Bring your shorts Mitch so you can take a dip in the pool” she said to me as she stepped through the door.

I was in shock. I had never felt that much female presence at one time. Her touch her warmth and her smell lingered around me and I didn’t want it to leave. I also realized I had an erection and wondered if anyone else saw it.

That night I fell asleep dreaming of being wrapped in a cloud of the presence of Miranda Ireland. A silky warm atmosphere filled with perfume and being touched by gentle hands in all sorts of places. I imagined this must be what heaven was like.

-2-
The morning started out like every other, except for the knowledge that my life had changed and I going to Miranda’s house tonight. That morning she was part of every thought I had. When I looked from my window I was how the color of the trees was like the color of her eyes.

As I put sugar on my cereal I could feel her hands on the back of mine. As I tasted my coffee I imagined he sweet breath wafting across my face. Everything made me smile, but I had to shake this feeling off and get to school.

I dashed off to school in the usual rush, chatting to the guys on the school bus about last night’s game.

“That hit in the 3rd period was brutal” I said knowing that there was always a big hit in the 3rd period. “You mean that tackle in the 3rd quarter, the one that caused the fumble?” said Carter. “He had his helmet way too low.”

“Yeah Brutal” I said not really knowing who was playing or even what game it was. They never seemed to notice.

I got to my desk right on the buzzer. I sat down at my desk next to Lauren and waited to catch my breath. The teacher was talking, something about the importance of paying attention in class.

Then I felt Lauren’s hands on the back of my hand and wrist. I looked at Lauren. She was smiling at me and shrugging her shoulders. She wasn’t wearing her glasses which were on her desk. Her eyes were sparkling and she looked beautiful.

My mouth was open and I couldn’t take my eyes off her. There was like a tiny fireworks display going on around her and I couldn’t stop looking.

“Lauren Martini put that boy down and look at me when I am taking! He will never be able to pay attention to me with you draped all over him,” said Mr. Washington.

Lauren pulled back, put her arms by her side and lowered her head so her hair fell down and I could not see her face then she put her glasses back on.

“Maybe its about time we moved you two apart. Looks like there may be a little sexual tension building between you two.” A ripple of ooh’s spread across the room.

“N n n no need Sir” I said trying to gather my wits about me. “Lauren just has this friendly way of saying hello”. It had happened again. I had just seen Lauren as a beautiful woman for the first time and she was gorgeous.

As Mr. Washington turned his back she then reached out her hand and poked her skinny little finger into my waist making me wince a little.

“Inappropriate touching is not allowed on school property and that, young lady, was a lot more than a friendly handshake.”

Was the teacher right? Was Lauren hot for me? Was I hot for her? Too many questions for this time in the morning! It is only 9am, and I have this involuntary stirring going on between my legs while I am looking at a tall black man writing notes on a blackboard.

“Let this be a warning too you young lady” said Mr. Washington trying to use his best serious voice while it was obvious he saw the humor of the situation.

“Keep your hands off that boy or you will be sitting at opposite ends of the room for the rest of the school year.”

Lauren did not talk to me or look at me for the rest of the class, apart from the two times she put her hand up the back of my tee shirt and stroked my lower back when the teacher was turned away, making my shiver and drop my pencil.

At the end of class we both got up in silence and walked toward the door both holding our books in front of us. I tried to look at her but she would not look back, then she leaned into me at first lightly, then more heavily pushing my shoulder into the door when she ran across the hallway to the girl’s room and out of sight.

Our next classes were in different rooms so I looked for her at lunch, but when I saw her she was surrounded by a group of gossiping young girlfriends.

Lauren looked kind of out of place amongst these girls for she was the only one in an actual dress, where all of the other girls were proving that the understood the layering effect using both skirts or jeans. Lauren did not normally hang around with that bunch but after today’s incident she had become star for the day.

I used to think that the other girls in our class looked so much older than Lauren and I, and I considered them out of my league, which I found easy to take because they normally all ignored me anyway.

She was not wearing her glasses again and she looked so different. When she looked up at me I was frozen to the spot, staring into her eyes, like a dear in the headlights, till I realized that they were all looking at me.

I felt myself go a little red in the face, but managed to ask to speak to her, but she said she was busy talking to her friends right now. but she would see me after school on the way home, which brought another round of oohs and a few other comments like ”no inappropriate touching on the way home you two” and other silly remarks.

It seems we where beginning to get a little reputation with the main stream crowd for being almost normal. Of course most to the main stream have doing their own versions of inappropriate touching for a couple of years now. Lauren and I are now only appearing to catch up.

For the rest of the school day I was kind of distracted. Sometimes thinking about Miranda and trying to guess what would happen when I went to her house. Some times thinking about Lauren and weather I should try to kiss her or not.

I decided I would definitely kiss her, but I had no idea when or where I would attempt such a thing. The moment would have to be exactly right because I have heard people say that your first kiss is so special that it should be in a very special place at a very special time, or is that because I watch too many movies.

After school I waited for Lauren in the parking lot for just a few moments when she came bounding over and pulled my forearm to her side. She held the back of my wrist against her stomach and looked into my eyes.

She was not wearing glasses again, and I got that same dazzled feeling when I looked into her eyes like I could not look away. “You’re doing it again” she said as she took my right hand in her left hand and started the walk towards our end of town.

“What look is that” I said.

“Like a little puppy who has just pee peed on the carpet and does not know he has done anything wrong, but suspects he might be.” She said in a slightly teasing manner before she strode forward slowly while holding onto my arm with both hands.

I didn’t know what to say. “Do you like my new look then”

“You stopped wearing your glasses”

“Sometimes” she said. “The doctor said I am growing older and my eyes are changing so I can start taking them off from time to time, just whenever I feel like it.”

“Oh” I said. “I like the effect.”

“It’s not just the glasses” said Lauren, pausing meaningfully between each sentence. “I am also wearing make-up.”

“I didn’t realize” I said. “But now that you mention it that must be the difference. You all of a sudden look so much older and prettier than you were just last week.”

“Older! I am not sure I like that but prettier you can say that any time you like.”

“That’s not what I meant to say. I guess I have been used to seeing you as a girl all of this time, but earlier today when I saw you without your glasses for the first time, I guess you, looked like a young woman.”

“Wow” she said with some enthusiasm. “When I get you around the next corner you are going to get kissed.”

“I am”

“You bet” she said.

“You mean on the cheek?”

“No not on the cheek.”

“On the forehead?”

“No definitely not the forehead.”

“Well how about the ear?”

“Well maybe the ears might come later but I am going to start with the lips” she said with authority. “And you know what else?”

She didn’t wait for an answer. “I have job at the shopping mall in a fine women’s clothing store called ‘The Parasol.’”

“And when do you start?”

“Why tonight” she said with even more enthusiasm.

And at that very moment a car pulled up next to us that I instantly recognized as Lauren’s fathers’ big BMW with the silly black wheels.

“Hi Mitch, come on Lauren.” he said. “We need to get you changed and ready for work. You don’t want to be late on your first day!”

With that she turned to me, put her arms on my shoulders and kissed me smack on the lips before jumping in the car. She opened the window, putting her head and one arm through the window while she yelled “Bye Mitch see you tomorrow” while the car was speeding down the road.

She did kiss me, but it was so fast I didn’t have time to enjoy it. I tried hard to remember what it felt like so I could fix it in my memory. It was really sweet, but what a letdown, but I knew she would kiss me another time.

I felt rather deflated for a moment, till I remembered that I had somewhere to go myself. I headed off home with a bounce in my step and a smile on my face because I had just been kissed by Lauren and I was going to see Miranda.

I went straight home to get washed, cleaned my teeth and put on a clean tee shirt then nearly knocked my mother over as I flew out of the bathroom.

“Where do you think you are going in such a hurry?”

“To Miranda’s” I said trying not to sound too enthusiastic.

“Oh not you are not” she said. “We are going to sit and talk for a while before you go anywhere.”

I looked at my mother. There she was. Same old mother I have always know, but she looked a little different.

“Mother, are you wearing make-up?” I exclaimed.

“So what If I am. I am still your mother.”

“But now you are wearing make-up, and you are talking to me like I have done something wrong. Mother I never do anything wrong and you know it. I always do what you tell me, I volunteer to do house work and I give you hugs whenever I see you. What could I possibly have done to upset you?”

“I saw the way you looked at Miranda last night.” She said trying to be strong but weakening to show signs of the old trembling chin syndrome as Dad calls it.

“I have been your mother all of your life and since you were a twinkle in your father’s eye, but as soon as Miranda spends five minutes in our house, you are running to try to get away from me and even your father is making remarked about the way I dress. I don’t understand it.”

There was a long stretch of silence of at least 10 second. I didn’t know what to do with it. It was like a fart in a room full of strangers. No one wanted to take responsibility. We hoped we could ignore it and it would just go away so we could get on with our lives. At least I wanted to get on with mine. I wanted to visit Miranda.

“Your Dad says I am frumpy and old fashioned.”

Now this was entrapment. There is obviously nothing I can say at this moment.

“I am sure Dad would never say that Mom. And there is nothing wrong with old fashioned.”

“But am I frumpy then?”

”You are not frumpy Mom, you just have your own style and there is nothing wrong with being your own person. You have always said you will love me whatever I am and whatever I turn out to be. I feel the same way about you. I love you whatever and that’s not going to change.”

“Even if I am frumpy?”

“You are not frumpy Mom.”

“But do you think I could use a little updating?”

“Sure we could all use a little updating once in a while.”

“So I am frumpy?” Now she has a tissue and is pretending to blow her nose.

“Why don’t you talk to one of your friends about dressing a little more modern? I am sure they will help you.”

“But they are all old and frumpy like me.”

“Then why don’t you talk to someone young, like Miranda. I will be going around there soon so maybe I can tell broach the subject with her and see what she says”

“Would you do that for me?” Her tone was getting a little lighter now and I sensed I might get away soon.

“You are my Mom and I would do anything for you.”

She hugged me and I hugged back. My Mom always smells like flowery soap. She was all skin and bone, and as flat chested as an ironing board. I was never actually sure if she had tits or not. So I told her I loved her again and got ready to go out.

I left my house and walked over to Miranda’s. It was a pleasantly warm summer evening and just the right temperature to go for a swim in some ones pool. We don’t have one. Dad thinks they waste water and Mom would never take here clothes off to get in.

Miranda’s house was four houses west and three houses south from ours, but the grounds of the houses are so big it still took me a good five minutes. Mom watched me walk up Miranda’s driveway. I was wearing one of my baggy Eagles tee shirts with a pair of cargo shorts down past my knees.

The driveway was deep red or maroon in color stamped concrete that rose up to the front door like the back of a giant sea serpent. There were neat little plants and trees in the flower beds either side of the walkway embedded in manicured oceans of cedar woodchips, like the owners wanted a nice looking garden but did not want to take care of it.
I had been thinking about Mom and Dad, but now I started to think about Miranda and I started to get a fluttery feeling in my stomach. This almost felt like I was going on a date. I was going to meet a woman on her own at her house.

I guess adults don’t see me as any kid of threat because I am bare faced and skinny for my age. So, with great trepidation, I managed to ring the doorbell. After a few moments I could see scattered fragments of a pale orange and creamy flowing dress coming towards me through the crystal door glass and at the same time I could hear her high heels click on the tiled floor.

Then the door opened, and there she was looking not quite so intimidating as she was last night, but very beautiful all the same, and her cleavage was incredible. Her dress was a very soft summery thing cut low at the front and back with frilly bits around all the edges and around the hem.

She has a wonderful full shapely figure that almost took my breath away. I wanted to ask her to twirl around for me so I could take it all in.

“Glad you could make it Mitchell. You have come at the perfect time to meet April as I am giving her a little snack.” She closed the door and reached for my hand. “Are you having a quiet day today Mitch?” she asked. “You haven’t even said hello yet.

“I am sorry Miranda. I just hadn’t figured out how to greet you yet!” I replied meekly.

“A simple ‘high Miranda how is the most beautiful woman in the world doing today’ would suffice.”

I froze for a moment with my mouth open.

“I am only kidding and please don’t take me seriously. I know I must have had quite some effect on you last night. I have been told I can be overpowering when you first meet me but I can assure you I am just a little kitten at heart and I want us to be BFFs.”

She smiled at me then looked towards her baby. “April is smiling at you.”

The little baby was sweet with curly blond hair with a pink ribbon in it. She was wearing a white tee shirt with little colored bears on it. She was sitting in a high chair sucking on a bottle of milk.

We both sat and watched her for a moment. She would take a little drink then take the bottle out and make some little wawa gaga type sounds, then Miranda would say something back to her like she understood what April was saying. While Miranda was busy talking to April I was trying to find something to say.

“Do you have a job Miranda?” I said.

“Not at this very moment because I am on maternity leave, but in a couple of weeks I will be going back to work. I will be taking April to daycare then.”

“And what do you do?” I said.

“I work for a modeling agency.” Miranda said as she cleaned up after April.

“Are you a model?” I asked.

“Well I used to be, but I guess I got a little top heavy as I got older and the magazines complained that I was looking a little too mature.”

“What do you mean top heavy?” I said.

“To put this in layman’s terms” she said taking a little cough to clear her throat, “my tits are too big.”

If I had been eating anything at that moment I would have spat it out. “Oh” was all I could think of. Her tits are magnificent. I could not keep my eyes off her cleavage when I thought she wasn’t looking.

“I hope I am not embarrassing you but you but I am not really that much older than you are. I am closer to your age than I am to your mother’s age, and I want so much to have a babysitter who is a best friend. So I am going to talk to you like a best friend. Is that OK with you?”

“I guess so!” I said. I could not thing anything bad about having a friend like Miranda.

“Anyway, now I help to organize and dress the models and have been helping in the make-up department too.”

“Your make-up is perfect.” I said, then I wished I hadn’t”

“Like make up do you?”

“I always think people look much better in make up. My friend Lauren was wearing make up today and see looked fantastic. I have never seen her look so beautiful.” There was a pause in the conversation while I thought of how pretty Lauren was today and why I hadn’t noticed before.

“Was she wearing her glasses?”

I was taken aback. “No she wasn’t, do you know Lauren?” I asked.

“Lauren is my cousin. Our mothers are sisters and most of the family thinks we could have been taken identical twins if we had not been born 9 year apart.

She is most of the reason why I chose you to be my babysitter. She has told me so much about you that I knew we would get on well, and there will be times when you can come over and baby-sit together.”

“Now I remember. She did say she had a cousin who was a model.”

“And now that April has had a little snack, I think its time to go for a dip in the pool.” Miranda said as she stood up and walked toward the back of the room. You just sit there and talk to April and I will go and get changed.”

I didn’t know what to say to April so I just moved a little closer as she reached out for me. I let her touch my hair, nose and ears. In a moment the patio door opened behind me.

I looked around and there was Miranda in a bikini. She was stunning. Her light tan was the same even shade all over and she had very close to a flat stomach with just a hint of roundness where her pregnant bulge must have been, that disappeared into a tiny little high multi colored bikini bottoms.

Her top half was a little more conservative with more of a fuller cover under wire style that separated and showed off the full roundness of her tits. Her top actually looked too small because there was a gap between the underwire part and ribs, and she looked like she was spilling over the top a little.

“Come on, bring April over here” she asked so I picked up April and brought her to the patio door. Miranda was just a little taller than me now that she had taken her high heels off. I passed April to over.

“Just go through that door Mitch. That is our pool changing room then you use the other door to go out to the pool.”

I walked through the door and was faced with an alarming surprise. Miranda’s clothes were there. Her dress was lying across the back of a chair. Her bra and panties were hooked onto the shoulder of the chair and her high heels were on the floor near them.

Something came over me and I wanted to touch them. I checked around the room to see if anyone could see in. I closed the door from the kitchen then I walked over and touched her dress.

I was getting a huge erection. I touched the inside of her bra. It was still warm. It was a smooth nylon pinkish multi panel cups with big under wires. Her panties were a tiny triangle of the same matching color with elastic loops. There was no back to it. It must have rested right between here butt cheeks.

I touched them. They felt wonderful, but what was I doing. I turned away for a moment and thought about going outside into the pool. I took my shirt and shorts off then I put my swimming shorts on. Then I walked back over to the dress.

I put my hands on the inside and leaned against the dress so I could feel it and the bra and panties against my body. It was sensational. I wanted to put them on. I wanted to be wrapped in the sensation of Miranda’s clothes all around me. I felt along the floor for one of the shoes and put my foot inside. It was a perfect fit. I stood up on one shoe.

“Mitch” Miranda shouted form outside in the pool. “Come on into the pool. The water is lovely”

I turned away from the clothes and shook off the shoe. What is going on here? What was I was thinking. Why were these clothes having such an effect on me? My mother’s clothes never had any affect on me, but they were made of cotton and denim most of the time.

Miranda’s clothes were made of silk, nylon and whatever the other soft and wonderful materials were called. I will have to find out for myself.

I pulled myself together, walked out of the pool door into the pool area and looked for an area to jump into the pool before Miranda saw my erection. It was a good job that swimming shorts were big and baggy as Miranda stopped before I got to the pool. She was standing in the shallow end with April in her arms. She shouted to me.

“Mitch! if you are going to jump into the pool you will have to use the other end. I don’t want you splashing April.” Miranda said in a warning voice.

I strode to the other end of the pool and jumped in.

It was a beautiful pool in a really nice big back yard. I couldn’t see any other houses through the trees. There was lots of room around the pool with tables and chairs arranged at different places. There was a big rock formation at the far end with water cascading down from different places in the rocks. It was most impressive.

Miranda and I played with April for a good long time. Sometimes we would just talk with Miranda or me holding April. Sometimes we would hold April out so she could splash in the water. For a while we just sat by the pool and talked about my school, my friends and about Lauren. She talked about her school days, her work and her family. We really got to know each other.

April started to get a little cranky and I started to get hungry. Miranda said “It’s about that time when I should feed this little girl and get her to bed.”

We got out of the pool and I held April while Miranda got dressed into the same dress I had earlier been touching. I felt a little bit guilty when I saw her in it, but I still wanted to touch it again. Then I went to get dressed and when I came out, Miranda was in the next room on the couch with her back to me, so I went to join her. She was sitting with what looked like a shawl covering her middle and across her shoulder.

I said “Are you cold.

“No silly” she laughed, “I am feeding April.”

I instantly turned red. I had never seen anyone feeding a baby like that, and I told her so.

“Would you like to see.” she said, cool and calm as ever.

I couldn’t believe it. I was going to see Miranda’s breast. I nodded my head. It wasn’t as sexy as I thought. A baby was being fed that was all. April completely enveloped her mothers’ nipple. It was an amazing sight. Miranda did not have any tan lines. She reached for my wrist and gently pulled me down beside her, then she took my and placed it on the baby’s’ head. I watched as the baby sucked away on Miranda’s nipple.

“Consider me as your sister and consider April as your niece. We are more than just friends now we are family.” said Miranda. “And as family we see the uncomfortable bits as well as the comfortable ones and I certainly don’t want to have to cover up in front of my brother/ baby sitter”

It was just then the doorbell rang and Miranda asked me to get it. It was her husband Robert carrying a large Pizza.

“You do like Pizza don’t you?”

I answered with an enthusiastic yes. I followed Robert back to the kitchen table were I started into the Pizza. After the Pizza it was time for me to go home.

I arranged to come back tomorrow night at seven so Miranda and Robert could go out for dinner. Just for a couple of hours so we could all see how things could work out.

That night I went to bed early after telling Mom and Dad about my boring uneventful day, which obviously means I left all of the interesting or potentially embarrassing bits out. I was out like a light when I hit the pillow.

up
153 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Mitchell Neil seems to be

awakening to the differences in gender thanks to Miranda.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

That was

very nice and one I will only share with Jas, good thing the Twins were in their room getting ready to go to the office.

Very nice coming of age story.

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

I thought your

name sounded familiar, I was 3/4 of the way through this when it clicked. I do hope you get a chance to post the rest of this. it was one of the stories i really missed when crystal's story site stopped putting up new material.
great story, great start. welcome!
thanks

My Story Site

Thank you. Yes the story was on the mystory site but disappeared for some reason. Now my life has changed in a different way and I have time and enthusiasm to get back into some writing, I will post what has been written and I have outlines for more.

Thanks for remembering.

Symphony

yeah, I read somewhere

that she was converting the files to some more user friendly format but was not a big computer guru. search does not work and a bunch of profiles seemed to disappear. this site is mostly stable and they do a great job of fixing anything that comes up.

Crystal's Story Site

I was just cruising around the hard drive when I thought I saw something familiar; turned out to be 7 parts containing 24 chapters of this wonderful story from Story Site...
and no, I won't be giving any spoilers ;)

More chapters

Thanks for not giving the game away. The chapter break-up and parts of the story have changed a little but the original story will all be told, and there will be more. I hope you enjoy it.

Symphony

That chapter...

...illustrates the ability of words ,properly applied, to heat things up without being explicit.

I think

that sounds like a nice complement. I only hope the explicit nature of some of the other chapters does not upset you.

Big hugs

Symphony