Don't Blame Me I'm A Martian-28

Printer-friendly version

Don’t Blame Me I’m A Martian-28

Chapter 28

I was a little worried still with the whole Shy and Jax thing but if Shy’s doing anything then I can’t feel it but Jax is sort of…he’s treating Shy like a mix of me and Hill. He’s still being him and being a rude butt and all that but he’s not perving on her anymore. He’s treating her like a girl but also like me so…a girl that he has no mouth to brain filter for and is acting as gross and stuff with like shy’s just one of the guys.

Okay…I so think I had something else in mind and I might have gotten more than a little freaked out by Cheyenne doing that whole martial arts powers thing. I mean its one thing to watch it on a movie or TV but to actually see someone do stuff like that guy from the movie. “I am Number 4.” Is really kind of freaky in real life.

And I’m an alien, still human but I’m an alien from another dimension.

So if I’m jumping to conclusions then that’s sort of why.

But seeing them just hanging out together and how just normal and unthreatening it is kind of sets me at ease. I’d like to think that if something overt was being done to my family that I’d know or feel it.

So now I can relax a bit.

And now I’m hungry and the way that Kaylee has been nuzzling and kissing with me on the way back kind of getting horny too.

Oddly this is not like the other times that I’m been both. Now horny is more like aroused…flushed and aching and tingling all in this good way this feeling in my gut of wanting to be with her that…it’s deeper and more meaningful that a boner…this is really wanting to be with her inside of her and it’s so much… and then there’s the fact my breasts have been wanting hand to skin contact for almost thirty minutes is just…

Girl aroused, female aroused only wanting to be inside someone…Kaylee as intimately as women want their lovers inside them.

It took some pointed coughing by the parents to get us to break up that make up session Kaylee and I had been whipping up while we were in the back of Jax’s car. Mom was looking at Kaylee with this look on her face and at me and she sort of was confused.

She was trying to work her head around just what to say about this to Kaylee…since I was still her son and she was going to have that kind of Mom talk with her but then she came over and we were petting and making out and Kaylee’s hands were on my boobs.

I sort of can feel that for a few seconds before her momness takes over and it’s a non-specific talking that’s coming at Kaylee.

“Dylan go and give your dad and the guys a hand with everything will you?”

I’m cluing in more since I can feel people out and mom means now.

“Okay, just be easy on her. I like her.” And I actually give her this please look and she gives me this look that reads to me as…Nice try son but Hillary’s better at the please mommy pout.

Dammit.

I get out and she takes my place in sitting with Kaylee and I can feel Kaylee having this oh shit moment.

I kind of bite my lip as I head over to where the guys are. Okay this might be girly or Sh’uan of me but there’s this kind of nice feeling that I guess is kinda sorta like a girl might have when a guy comes calling and gets the dad treatment.

It’s so screwed up right?

We’re putting on a big spread since it’s into the countdown…the last ten days of us being here and while we do stuff like berry raking and that we kind of also go a little further to have a good time.

Like these big barbeques and doing stuff like the whole coil boil deal and I’m shucking corn because some will get boiled, some will get grilled and then there’s steaks and chicken and Uncle Jim’s making pasta red sauce and ricotta. That doesn’t sound BBQ right but in my family it is. Some families do brats and hot dogs and we do too but we do sausage and peppers also and with the grilled flavor and stuff it’s really good and we sort of serve them up like a sub.

A good hot dog bun and brush it with some melted garlic butter then some scoops of ricotta and then the peppers and chunks of sausage in the sauce like a meatball sub was hot dog sized only its grilled New Jersey styled sausage and peppers.

And you know they’re really good because they’re messy too.

There’s another conundrum I’m having too.

Food…really good food versus sex.

And I really like sex too.

See if I end up pigging out like I usually do at these things I’m going to get all fully and loagey and want to sleep especially after everything that happened to us and working too.

And after the stuff in the back seat of Jax’s car.

Oh…oh…wow…Sh’uan mental instant replay turn on.

So like I said there’s I’m feeling better about Jax and Shy hanging around he doesn’t seem any different really and he’s actually on his phone calling up some girl he knows to come over and eat and hang out and other people are too.

Well those of us that are sort of seeing people that is.

The mood picks up as the parental units start turning on the stereo inside the main house and pipe the music outside and it’s the local rock station so barring a few of the hip-hop and the ick band types or the ones that are into country…again ick. I like rock, some metal and that’s about it and even my rock tastes are pretty much older stuff compared to some of the other kids my age.

Some, mind you there’s a lot of us even at my age that like the older classic rock. I mean One direction or Long Division or whatever they’re calling themselves can hold a candle to bands with stuff like Boston and Cream or AC/DC and Nazareth.

And Jonas brothers please! Boy band…I don’t even like the old boy bands. Sugar Ray and Smashmouth don’t count, they aren’t boy bands.

And there’s people moving and dancing a little bit because Seger is on the radio and Dad’s cranking “Old Time Rock and Roll.”

Hey maybe my taste in music is an alien thing?

Dad’s getting the steaks ready…flaked salt and fresh ground black pepper and a little mixture with it of smoked paprika, onion and garlic powder. Lots of seasoning since it’ll come off a fair amount when you’re grilling and there’s lots of other stuff being made too for like sides and stuff.

Dad’s dumping a whole can of ketchup into a pot for the grill…yes hot ketchup it’s a thing of his and it’s not just heated up but he cooks it done too so it becomes like really thick. Thick ketchup doesn’t make for sloppy burgers. Not that sloppy’s a bad thing sometimes it’s just there are times when the condiments especially on burgers can and do make your burger slide apart.

And dad also uses pickles like other people don’t like sliced beets and mustard pickles and even green tomato chow, chow are all things that go good on burgers and hot dogs.

Mustard beans on a dog with a shake of black pepper and just a little celery salt is one of my must haves when we do something like this.

I think I’ve come up with a solution to this whole thing.

All of the others here with their dates and S.O.’s are in that mood too that sweet semi on edge thinking about sex and doing things just as much as I am and I’m sort of tuning into that vibe thinking of Kaylee even as we’re cooking and then eating together.

Her face, her voice her skin…god I want to see her naked, that fair skin her creamy parts those amazing breasts of hers.

And she seems to have recovered from her talk with mom and we’re sitting close together hip to hip with all this sweet eye contact and feeding each other choice bits off our plates and sucking on fingers in this amazingly sexual semi-lesbian thing.

I can feel her thinking of my fingers touching her and being inside of her but I’m picturing the feel of her girl delicate fingers wrapping around my cock in almost the same intimate way.

Oh yes…the want of the feel of the pads of her fingers the heats of herb touch in so a personal way and place has me so turned on.

And the feeling too of how much she wants to touch and hold and caress my breasts and I want that too…oh I’m getting so aware of my breasts, of the sexuality of being Sh’uan.

“God Kaylee…this, us…I really want to be alone with you.”

“Me too Dylan….I can’t wait to be with you too.”

“Was mom too intense?”

“No it was intense but it was kind of cool too.”

“Cool?”

“It’s kinda sexy and empowering getting asked about just what I want from us and our relationship.”

I bite my lower lip looking her in the eyes. “And you told her?”

She turns side ways on the picnic table and she scooches closer and moves her legs so I’m feeling the heat of her sex against my hip. Ow…hard, hard, hard…both down there but my nipples are trying to push through my bra too.

“I told her that I like you a lot and that I like you for you… everything about you and that I’m committed to have what we have to be as special as we can make it.”

“Oh…wow…” Oh I’m so feeling my yay squee girl hormones right now.

“She said that you’re going through stuff other people don’t have to go through and that if I broke your heart she’d hang me by my thumbs on the back of her cruiser.”

I blush deeply. “Moooommm…shit.”

“No, no Dylan it’s cool. I think it’s awesome she loves you that much and that we were women enough to actually have a talk. That never happens y’know it’s all passive aggressive stuff…bullshit and head games.”

I’m looking at her as she takes my hand in hers and smiles at me.

“And then what…?”

Wow…I’m…I’m almost… You can, girls can, I can…the way that this feels is so much better than the way that sex used to feel to me…I mean I still like sex but this, this is like I’ve felt after our dates but like ten times more.

Women, girls, me…we get to feel like this and we get sex with it?

I’m so getting the whole why relationships are more important than just the physical stuff.

“Then I told her that I liked you and that you and I have something special and something intimate. I told her that if I left here at the end of this summer and we hadn’t been together I’d regret it.”

“You did? You would?”

“Yeah, heck yeah to both. Dylan I might not be all hook up lesbian girl and stuff but I know someone that’s going to be someone special to me my whole damned life even if we only get this summer together.”

Blink…blink… (Sniffle.) I lean over and I kiss her…right in front of everyone I kiss her long and deeply and over and over again while there a couple of tears running out of the corners of my eyes because that has to be the most romantic thing I’ve every had said to me and yeah…that matters a whole lot more now.

We kiss and we kiss and we kiss until there’s more that coughing going on from people but the tossing of bits of food and napkins and we’re getting booed by the peanut galley.

We break the kiss smiling and blushing and it’s still all good even as stuff goes on through the rest of the night. We help with what dishes there are and we stick close together doing those and then there’s a flag frisbee football game after that and not surprisingly Cheyenne is really good at that and I get sort of images from her to me of frisbee being one of the things that they actually did play a lot of as a younger kid.

I’m still despite all my changes and the extra bounciness that I have able to really kick butt like I usually do. In fact the more intensely we play the more I pick up on it emotionally and the more into it I get and push myself.

It feels really good to feel that despite all the happy yay yummy romantic stuff. I’m so not ready to be that girled out all the time. Though if you’re thinking what I’m thinking yes…yes in feels a bit bi-polar in a way.

Then there’s music getting played instead of from the radio they did out some of the old mixed tapes that the parents have and we sort of have a dance. It’s nothing really formal or even like organized just the lights down low and the fire in the fire pit and the glow from the patio lanterns and the old fashioned x-mas bulbs that we have decorating the place and we’re dancing on the grass on the yard but it’s still fun and it’s even neat to watch the parental units and Aunts and Uncles and grandparents dancing too.

Another reason why classic rock is good.

Good rock transcends generations.

And I love dancing; it changed for me really ever since Kaylee and I ended up going to that party and danced there. And yes I dance some with Cheyenne and it was fun because I step up still a little charge from the game and I lead.

Speaking of the whole bipolar feeling I feel her surprise and shift as she slips into girl mode in her head and it seems like such a change? I mean as Cheyenne she’s this tough and attractive Tu’ani “guy” but me taking charge like this she’s Shy and Shy is tall and slender and quiet and yes she’s that shy type all sort unsure of herself in this really endearing way.

It was really pretty cool and sort of magical in it’s own way and my guyness being back sort of has this same effect on Kaylee but different because our first dance she has this “oh yes” thing and she wraps her arms around my neck and lets me lead but with her arms there we’re face to face but we’re also breast to breast.

It’s a good way to start our dancing together and the dancing does start to lead to kissing and some heavy petting and eventually close to midnight we slip off to my tent trailer.

She brings her bags in with her and tosses them up on the other bed and I light a few tea candles and a scented chocolate one and kill the lights and I turn on my CD player and put on some music. I’ve some ones that I’ve burned that have some romantic stuff on them and we dance sort of almost barely in that little middle space and Kaylee’s the one that starts to take my clothes off first and I do the same with hers and there’s this whole…

We’re standing and we’re naked except for our underwear and kissing and touching each other…our breasts…I’ve never been more into those feeling or aware of my breast before this and Kaylee’s are excellent…and pretty…ripe and full but this pale fair skin with a few freckles and these so amazing pink nipples that I am finding so attractive. I’m getting all swoony too and flushed as things get better and better as the touches and kisses are almost dancing all its own as Brian Adam’s song is playing “When you love a woman.”

I’m all goosebumps in a good way when my little sweet girlfriend butches up all of a sudden and is french kissing me and her hands go from gently squeezing my breast to sliding down my sides (Whine…) and she glides to my hips and then my butt which she cups…squeezes…and she lifts me in this stunning and shockingly strong sexy little burst of energy onto my bed and steps between my legs and with that sexy lip bite she starts pulling down my underwear.

up
162 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I think I

need a cold shower after that one! Whew! :) An alien but also so very human. Only you Bailey!
hugs
Grover

I was debating the whole sex scene but decided on lighter fare.

I have plenty of heavy stuff sex wise in my other stories so I might only get deeper to explain Dylan's Sh'uan perspective on sex. I do like the little bit about Kaylee and Dylan's mom though.

Women can be very stand up and honest with each other, it's a myth that they can't.
*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

YAY!

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

I sooooooooo loved mom's threat to Kaylee if she broke Dylan's heart. *giggle* And of course, just as mom was looking out for Dylan, Dylan was in turn looking out for Jax. A definite sign of a strong family where they have each others backs like that and how it should be.

Great to see another chapter. :-)



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

I love the family dynamics here.

And the fact that both Dylan's mom and girlfriend are being very blunt and honest and stand up about it when there's a lot of times where that's never the case.
*Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

wow, you

do write both love, and erotica well.
great chapter, thanks

Now you have gone and done it ......

Now both my cat and I are in heat merouthhhhhhhhh
Pur pur pur pur pur........

Rub rub rub
Michele!,,,,,,

I never knew I had 8 nipples untill now.

With those with open eyes the world reads like a book

celtgirl_0.gif

LOL thank you Misha:)

I'm glad that this had the certain kick to it for some people.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*

Bailey Summers

Wow, what a sweet,

Steamy and romantic chapter Bailey!
Love it!

Hugs,
Tamara Jeanne

Thanks Tamara Jeanne:)

Steamy can go with romance even in a sort of SF story.
I'm really glad that you enjoyed it.
*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers