Danny's Favorite Summer

Printer-friendly version

image.jpg

Danny's Favorite Summer

by Florentine

Originally based on My Favourite Summer by Tiffany B.
Further developed and rewritten by Florentine.

<!--break-->
This story is fiction.

http://www.storysite.org/story/dannysfavoritesummer~01.html

Crystal's StorySite storysite.org

Danny McCallum lived the life of a normal eleven year old boy until the summer before entering Junior High. He was small (just about 4'8")for his age,with an frail appearance and quite shy. He basically kept to himself, wasn't very athletic and did not really enjoy sports.He was more into movies and video games.

His mommy was a big time sales rep for an international pharmacuetical company. She spent a lot of time on the road. When she traveled little Danny stayed with his Auntie Lynn,who really wasn't his aunt, just a close former school friend of his mommy. Auntie Lynn lived in the next town and owned a beauty salon. Danny really enjoyed staying with Auntie Lynn. She would let him stay up late and watch all kinds of action movies. Lynn didn't have an extra bedroom (she had converted it to a sewing room), so the boy slept on the pull out couch. He didn't mind because he could watch TV all night.

With about three weeks left in the school year, mom informed her little boy that he would spend his summer vacation in Europe. She thought he would be thrilled to visit the continent that produced Arnold and Van Damme.

But Danny hated to disappoint her, the thought of being away for three months was miserable.

He had just began to come out of his shell and make friends with some of the kids in his class. He needed to have friends, especially going into Junior High. he was so frail that he just knew he would be picked on. Some of the boys in his current school already picked on him because he was small and his hair was a lot longer than theirs.

They always made him cry and called him 'SISSY!SISSY!'

The hair thing was another result of his mothers travels. Danny had always hated short hair, so he would always wait until she traveled before he got his haircut. Then he would tell Auntie Lynn, she cut both mom's and his hair, that mom said it was okay to just get a trim. He felt that being so small he needed something to make him different.He read that hair was a sign of strength and he once saw these two muscle guys with long hair.His golden blonde hair was now beyond his shoulder blades,sometimes he wore it down in a ponytail.

His mom couldn't follow his logic, but didn't make to much of a fuss over it. She grew up in the 70's where long hair was modern for boys,and when she would have an choice,she preferred it rather long than nearly bald headed which is so modern in these days.

Auntie Lynn saw the disappointment on his face when mother told of their travel plans. Seeing the disappointment, and probably knowing him better than mom did, Auntie Lynn interjected; "Carol, it would be okay if Danny stays with me for the summer. He has to stay here until school gets out anyway".His mom replied, "Oh Lynn I couldn't put you out that way. Besides seeing Europe will be good for him." "Not as good as having friends in Junior High" Danny interjected shyly. Lynn stated "He does have a point Carol. If Danny is away for the summer he will lose contact with all his friends and have to start all over next year." "Well I guess you're right. Danny did make a lot of friends this year." Mom replied thoughtfull. "If it isn't too much trouble for you"-- "Oh nonsense" interrupted Auntie Lynn, "I love having Danny around. And he'll be a great help at the salon this summer." "Lynn you don't know how much I appreciate this" Mom said. And with that it was a done deal. Summer with Auntie Lynn. Danny couldn't wait, a swimming pool, all the movies and video games he wanted. This was going to be great.

That night Danny and his mum came back to Auntie Lynn's house with all his junk.

He had three more weeks of school. One of those weeks was his class trip to Washington, D.C. His first night was the usual, Arnold followed by Jean Claude, then a night on the pullout sofa. The next day upon returning from school, things got a little weird. Auntie asked him to help her with dinner. That wasn't so bad, he helped mom all the time. The weird part was what she wanted him to wear. Auntie Lynn held up a very feminine powder blue pinafore apron. Written across the apron it said "Auntie's Little Helper". He hesitated at first, but then whatever inhibition he had just faded away. The apron covered his shorts completely and tied in a big bow in the back. It looked as if he was wearing a dress.

He was a little uncomfortable having Auntie see him this way, but it didn't seem to phase her. By the end of the week, putting his pinafore apron on to help with dinner almost seemed natural. Another weird thing that he ended up enjoying was the choice of movies Auntie Lynn rented. She always let him watch whatever he wanted. After his first night with Auntie, she said the movies were too violent and she would make the selections for the next couple of nights. So they watched "The Little Mermaid", "Pocahauntus", "Snow White", "Peter Pan", and "Anastacia" over the next three nights. On the fourth night, the night before Danny's class trip, she let him make the selection. For some reason he chose "Little Women"....

Danny had a blast the next week during our class trip,he was definitely out of his shell.He had made a lot of friends, all girls, during the trip and was looking forward to seeing them over the summer. Even though Auntie Lynn lived in the next town, she promised to take him to his friends' houses whenever he wanted. She even suggested to invite his friends to her house for an bar-b-q.

His next surprise came upon returning home from the class trip. It was late on a Friday night. Auntie Lynn said she had a special treat for him , he figured it was new video game, but he was wrong...

As they pulled into the driveway, Auntie Lynn said "Danny I really don't think its a good idea for you to sleep on that pullout sofa all summer. You might develop back problems, and you'll never be able to forgive me. So I decided, while you were on your trip, to turn the sewing room back into a bedroom. I hope you like the way I decorated it." They walked into the bedroom and the boy was dumb struck.

Their in the middle of his new bedroom was a completely girlish canopy bed.

The bed had pink and powder blue flower print fitted comforter set and four huge pink pillows. The room also had curtains to match the comforter set. Both the curtains and bedding were trimmed in the most delicate lace. The walls had been papered a pale pink. The room also contained a huge armour and vanity table with a large mirror and padded bench. The armour and vanity table held two lace dolls and a zoo full of stuffed animals. The walls were adorned with two posters of the hunkiest male models and poster of the Moscow Ballet troop.

He couldn't believe how feminine this room was. Then it hit him, this was going to be his room. Danny was astonished,he felt a mixture of embarrassement and excitement.Why wasn't he yelling and screaming and refusing to sleep here? Why did he like in some way the room looked? Auntie Lynn had to practically shake him out of his daze. "How do you like it Danny?" asked Auntie Lynn. For some reason he responded "I-I ah... I love it!" Did he really just said that?He couldn't believe his ears. Auntie told him to take a bath and she would unpack his suitcase. He took his bath, put on his PJs and tried to sleep in my new room. For some reason he felt very uncomfortable wearing Terminator II PJs in his new bed. So he took them off and slept with just his undies. That night he had the strangest dream. During his class trip his friends and him played a game called spin the bottle. Luckily he never got chosen. Luckily for him because he had no idea how to kiss. That night he dreamt that he was playing spin the bottle with the two male models in the posters on his wall and the boy awoke with an raging boner.

Since he had been away for the week and Saturday was his 12th birthday, Auntie Lynn decided to close the salon and spend the day with him. She also decided to let him sleep in after his long trip. He came down stairs at about 11am with a very worried look on his face. Auntie Lynn asked why he looked upset and if it was because he was not spending his birthday with mom. He said no and hesitated, then he said "Auntie, I had the strangest dream last night. It wasn't scary or anything, it was actually a fun dream. I just don't understand why I had it." --"Well, why don't you tell me about the dream" Auntie Lynn said with encouragment. "Well its kind of embarrassing"-- "Awe don't worry, I used to give you baths and change your diapers" joked Auntie Lynn. "Well I guess you might understand" Again he hesitated. He was totally confused with my thoughts and feelings. Then he just blurted out "I played spin the bottle with those two hunky models"'I can't believe I referred to them as hunky.',Danny thought secondly after. "Danny you had me worried. I thought it was something I should be concerned about. I would think after having a dream like that you would be all smiles" exclaimed Auntie Lynn. "Come on Auntie I'm serious. Why did I have a dream like that? Boys aren't supposed to make out with hunky male models" the young boy cried. Suddenly he thought that he called them hunky again. "Of course their not supposed to when they are only going into seventh grade. It wouldn't be proper until at least eighth or ninth grade" joked Auntie Lynn. "Come on I'm serious" Danny cried again. "Okay Danny, I think we need to talk. You can admire or like or even fall in love with anyone you want. No one said that just because you are a male you can't be attracted to other males. Danny, no one will ever think any less of you. Don't be afraid to express your feelings." Explained Auntie Lynn. "You are very young and impressionable, the men in those posters made an impression on you. There is absolutely nothing for you to worry about. It is actually very normal."

After their talk Danny was still a little confused, but felt better about himself. After all it was a very pleasant dream. After breakfast they went to the living room and opened his birthday gifts. The first one was from his mom. It was a long thin box, wrapped in silver paper with a gorgeous pink bow. When he opened it he immediately began to cry. He had been hoping for this gift since last Christmas. It was a very delicate gold chain with a name pendant hanging from it. There was only one problem. His name was spelled wrong. For some reason it was spelled Danni, with a small heart over the "I". Auntie Lynn explained that mom had called and said the jeweler made a mistake and that they could have it fixed when she returned from Europe, but she said it would be okay to wear now if he wanted. He told Auntie Lynn that his friend Danielle spelled her name that way and he couldn't wear the chain because it had a "girl name" on it. Auntie Lynn said that mom would be heart broken if he wouldn't wear the chain. After a moments hesitation, Danny realized how lovely the chain was, and asked Auntie to help him hook the clasp. Auntie was thrilled.

Auntie Lynn gave him her gift next. It was a huge box, wrapped in pink and white flowered paper and a powder blue ribbon and bow. The overly feminine way the presents were wrapped never even phased him. It actually seemed quite normal. He actually commented on how he thought the ball player wrapping paper used by his grandparents was quite ugly. He loved Auntie Lynn's gifts. She gave him four short sets (in powder blue,orange,yellow and pink,at the time he didn't realize they were girls), matching undies (again he was very naive and didn't know they were girls), matching short socks and white keds.

Lynn explained that his clothes were very drab and might make him feel out of place at the salon. The short sets were for his time at the salon. She said the shorts were thin and if he wore his jockey shorts everyone would see them, so the new undies were to be worn with the shorts. She also said they were very comfortable and if he wanted he could wear them under his other clothes all the time. Lynn then gave him his grandparents gift, it was a baseball glove. Danny just looked at and went back to their discussion of the short sets. Lynn presented him with one more box. This one wasn't wrapped. She said that she had somehow shrunk all his jeans, so she bought him new ones. He opened the box and immediately loved them. They were much different than his Wranglers. They were much softer and actually felt like they were stretched. He didn't recognize the name brands. The brands were Bongo, Denim,Asphalt, and l.e.i. Three pair looked like his Wranglers, as they all had 5 pockets. But the last pair was very different. This pair did not have belt loops and did not have pockets on the back, only two very small front pockets. The legs were very narrow on the thighs and got really wide around the ankle. Auntie called them "flare legs" and said they were very stylish. For some reason these were Danny's favorite jeans, maybe because they were so different. Auntie had him try them all on for size. They seemed very tight at first but seemed to move with his every movement. They weren't stiff like his Wranglers. He knew he definitely liked his new jeans. Auntie said he could were a pair today, so he chose the Flare Legs. The only problem was that his jockey shorts got all bunched up under them. Auntie suggested to wear a pair of his new undies. He chose the yellow ones. They were much smaller and softer than his jockies. Auntie said they were silk bikini cut undies (she never referred to them as panties) and that they would keep him cool and comfortable in the summer. They felt as if he weren't wearing anything. He slipped them on and then his jeans. The jeans fit like a second skin, but were very stretchy and quite comfortable. He came back downstairs wearing his new undies, flare legs, a Mortal Combat tee shirt, and his nike sneakers. He noticed Auntie staring at his groin area.

This made him feel very uncomfortable.

Auntie then said "Oh Danny, I forgot to tell you, when you wear your new undies, jeans, or shorts, you have to push your pee wee back between your legs. It will make them all fit much better." The boy was very embarrassed by this, and turned every shade of red. "Oh Danny, I didn't mean to embarrass you, come on let me show you how to fix it". So off they went to the bathroom. Auntie told him to take down his jeans and undies.His pee wee was quite small ,less than 2 inches flaccid, and his balls weren't bigger than an half an inch each in average...like two little beans. Auntie said it wouldn't be difficult to hide. He didn't really pick up on the "hide" comment. Auntie stood behind him and told him to spread his legs. She then put one hand over his groin, he was totally embarrassed, and pressed his small testicles back into his body. "Ouch",he screamed,it hurt at first but then actually felt very natural. It left an empty sac.Then she reached under his groin and pulled his pee wee back between his leg and up between his cheeks.

She then told him to close his legs and pulled up his new undies. He looked in the mirror and couldn't believe his eyes. It was as if his pee wee no longer existed. Auntie said he should do this any time he wore his new undies,shorts or jeans and if he would like the looking with the other clothes as well.He pulled his jeans back up and noticed how much better they fit. The front was very flat,which looked much better without an ugly bulge,Auntie was right.

"Do you see how much neater it looks with an smooth front,Danny?"

-"Yes,Auntie,and it fits much better either"Danny smiled.

Auntie also suggested to wear a plain white polo shirt instead of the Mortal Combat T-shirt and the Keds instead of the sneakers. He agreed the polo shirt would look better.

In "his" room it was first kind of boring,,then he took a look at the dolls in the corner of his bed and went over ,took them,and had an closer look,.They were both very nice, dressed in fancy skirts and blouses.When auntie came to bring him some milk and cookies she saw that he was holding the dolls which made him blushing auntie seeing it and she said:

"Danny,I have here something else for your dollies..."His dollies?The boy wondered but didn't interject (the thought was kind of thrilling and funny at the same time)and Auntie Lynn gave him a tea set and before thinking what he was doing,he sat on the carpet,playing with "his dollies" and the tea set,feeding them and he had really great fun,yes,he liked it,and the time ran faster than usual for his opinion.He pretended to be the mummy and nursed one little doll and let it suck on one of his nipples after opening the buttons of his shirt.

Auntie was thrilled when she saw him doing this,and he flushed in every shade of red,but it felt nice and Auntie said that he had no milk to feed his babies but perhaps some day...and she smiled brightly at him when she said that.

Auntie also made him taking vitamins daily ,2 capsules after breakfast,4 after lunch and 3 after dinner, to keep him healthy she said.After a few days it was a normal routine for him.

That night while watching TV (Auntie loved to watch re-runs of Dynasty on FX), Auntie noticed how often he brushed his hair out of his eyes with his hand. "Danny is your hair bothering you?" she asked. "Yea, it keeps falling in my eyes, and when I sleep it even gets in my mouth" the boy replied.

"Well until you get it cut I have the solution" Auntie responded. "What do you mean, I like it long, and I'm only getting it trimmed until school starts" he chirped in a very girlish tone. "Okay, that's not a problem, but lets get it out of yours eyes" Auntie came back a few moments later with a brush and a bright pink scrunchie. She then began combing his long blonde hair back off his forehead and up off his neck. "Danny I'm going to put your hair up in a pony tail and then we'll put it in a bun when you go to sleep".

Growing up around only women he knew what these terms meant.

"As long as none of the guys at school see me I guess its okay."His stomach felt like full of butterflies. So the two of them continued to watch Dynasty with his hair in a femininely high pony tail. All throughout the program Auntie Lynn asked what he thought of the out fits and hair styles on the women characters.He found these questions odd at first, but became very interested as Auntie Lynn explained what the fashions and hair styles were called.

When it was time to go to bed Auntie took his hair out of its pony tail and began combing it upward from all sides until he had what looked like a pony tail on top of his head. She then made a few twists and turns and inserted some thin metal pins, called Bobbie pins. By the time she was done all the hair was off his forehead, ears, and neck and piled into a cute bun on top of his head.

It reminded him of the way mom and Auntie wore their hair when we hung out by the pool. Auntie then walked him up to his room and put him to bed. He told her he couldn't wear his PJs anymore because they were too hot and uncomfortable.And his nipples would feel kind of sore from the doll sucking "Oh that's okay, tomorrow we will go to the mall and buy you some summer PJs and I have a nice cream that will cool your sore nipples".She came back and rubbed an milky cream on both of his nipples and it made the itching go away immediately. The next day, wearing another pair of new undies, his new jeans, the top from his yellow short set and his white keds, they set out for the mall. Auntie thought it would be a good idea if he pulled his hair into a high pony tail, as she thought it was quite annoying that he constantly brushed the hair off his forehead. This time Auntie had him brush his hair back and up and put on the yellow scrunchie. It only took a couple of tries before he got it right. He felt the strong butterflies in his stomach again,it was embarassing(a little) but more thrilling,his little member was semi-stiff all the time,but showed no bulge because he had it put back between his legs like Auntie had said.

At the mall they went to the boys department of Filenes.

Danny didn't see anything he liked. It was strange. These were the PJs he had been wearing all his life, but today it actually repulsed him at the thought of wearing them. Unknown to him, while he was searching the various racks, the sales lady approached Auntie. "Are you looking for a gift or something for your daughter" the sales lady inquired. With that Auntie's face light up "Well she's actually my niece, and somewhat of a tomboy. Thankfully I think she is growing out of that phase. Nothing has caught her eye." "The Junior department has some very cute sleep ware. You should take her there and maybe something will catch her eye." With that Auntie called the boy over, "Danny, there is a section on the next level that might have something you like" "I hope so, cause nothing in this section catches my eye" So off they were on his first visit to the Juniors department. He had no idea why it was called the Juniors department, but he noticed that there were only women and girls that looked to be around his age shopping in this department. He asked Auntie "Why do they call this the Juniors department" "Well Danny, kids about your age and a few years older are consider juniors when it comes to fashion" Auntie replied. "Why are there only women and girls in this department" he shyly inquired. "Well, the clothes in the juniors department are a little smaller and softer. Boys or girls can wear them, but most boys are too big and rough to wear these clothes. We shouldn't have a problem finding something for you here. If you want we can get some tops to go with the jeans you have." He didn't know why she referred to them as "tops" but it seemed like a good idea. None of his current "tops" looked right with his new jeans. "Lets look at the PJs first, since that's what we came for. You go pick out four sleep sets and I'll look for some blouses and tops" Auntie commanded. The terms sleep sets, blouses and tops really didn't phase him. He rushed over to the PJs and was immediately taken back by how light and airy all the PJs were. He knew he would be much more comfortable wearing this type than the ones he had been wearing. It took him forever to make up his mind. There was so much to choose from. About twenty minutes later he still couldn't decide. Auntie came over with an arm full clothes that he knew he recognized, but couldn't place. She said "I picked out four blouses, three pullover tops, and two really cute tee shirts." She held each one up. The blouses were both long and short sleeved with a big collar and buttons. The material was very shiny and seemed change color depending on how the light hit them. One was white, one was silver, one was light blue, and one was light pink. They were different, but very nice. The pullover tops seemed to be too small. Auntie saw his confused look and said they were "cropped" and didn't get tucked in. She said it was stylish to show a little bit of his tummy when he wore these. The tee shirts were adorable. One was lavender with a picture of Pebbles and Bam Bam inside of a big heart. The other was white with blue trim and with what looked like a flag on the front (it was the Tommy Hilfiger symbol). Unknown to him, Auntie only showed him the back. He later found out that the front said "I'm a Tommy Girl". "Auntie, those tops are awesome I can't wait to wear them to school this week." he squealed just like the eleven year old girl he was slowly becoming. His tone surprised him and he suddenly had a confused look on his face. Then it hit him the tops and the jeans... They were identical to the ones the girls in his class wore!!

Auntie noticed the odd look on his face and asked

"Danny, is something wrong, I thought you liked what I picked out for you"

"I, ah I, ah I do, I love them, but ah, ah, are these girls jeans? And are those tops for girls?" Auntie was quick to reply "Well yes Danny, they are, but aren't they more comfortable than your boy jeans. The way you are built boy jeans and shirts are much to wide in the waist and thighs and to bulky in the shoulders. I think the jeans fit much better, and look much better. And I know these blouses and tops will fit and feel better as well. Like I told you before, there is no rule that says a boy can't wear clothes from the juniors department. But if you'd rather I put these back, and return the jeans we could go over to the boys department and pick stuff out."

"No, no, I mean, I love my new jeans, and the blouses are absolutely gorgeous."

He paused again ...did he just use the word gorgeous?

"I want to keep my jeans and blouses, I just wasn't sure it was okay.I like the way they look" "Danny it is more than okay, it is perfectly normal" Auntie said reassuringly. "Well I guess I need some help with these PJs. They're all so lovely." , again he paused, 'did I just say lovely?'he thought.

'Well whatever I thought, they are lovely and I do want to buy them. ' His thoughts went wild.

"Danny let me help you, you seem a little overwhelmed. There are three basic styles to choose from. The "Harem Girl" (auntie held up a pair of very thin and airy, very wide full length PJ bottoms with very short top with baggy sleeves, made from the same material as the pants) along the top and bottom there was what looked like a tank top but from the looks of it would only cover his chest and a pair over very small undies), the "Baby Doll" (auntie then held up a top that looked as if it would cover just below his butt and a small pair of matching undies and white tights), and lastly a "Nightie"(auntie held up what looked like a long tee shirt except the material was very shiny)." After aunties explanation of the various types of sleep ware she decided it would be best to get one Harem Girl (white), two Baby Dolls (Pink and light blue), and two Nighties (purple and red). They made our purchases and off they went back into the mall.

That night they decided to watch the figure skating championships on TV. Danny had never watched figure skating, but Auntie said he would enjoy. He came down to the living room after his bath, wearing the pink baby doll nightie and white tights patterned with little butterfly embroideries and the matching fuzzy pink slippers they picked up at the mall.

He felt so comfortable wearing this feminine outfit and had goosebumps all over his body and the butterflies in his stomach were thrilling him, his semistiff peewee twitched several times in its hidden place which gave him very pleasureable feelings. Auntie was already on the couch wearing a matching pink baby doll nightie. "I thought it would be fun to have matching PJs" she stated.With a shivering voice Danny asked his auntie to show him how to put his hair in a bun. Auntie was as thrilled as he was. It was very difficult for him to hide his excitement.

The bun to made was much more difficult than a pony tail but after a couple of tries he got it. And he liked what he saw in the mirror.

Auntie had her hair up in curlers. She noticed him staring at her curlers. "Auntie, can only girls and women have curly hair" he inquired. "Why no Danny,anyone can have curly hair" Auntie replied. "How do you think my hair would look if it were curly" he asked. "Well, I think your hair would look cute in any style. How about if we put it up in curlers next Friday night and you could wear it curly for your first day at the salon" Auntie suggested. "That would be totally cool!"the boy squealed.

He found the figure skating to be very enjoyable, or should he say the figure skaters? For some reason he was getting that same strange feeling watching the male skaters as he did when he looked at the models in the posters in his room. His peewee became hard and stiff now in its hidden place so that it even hurt and made him feel a little uncomfortable.

Auntie noticed his reaction to the skaters and began commenting on how handsome they were and how tone their bodies were. He was quick to agree. He found one of the skaters, his name was Elvis something or other, to be totally hot.

Auntie noticed his reaction to Elvis and asked what he thought of him.

"Oh Auntie Lynn, he is to die for!" he replied in girlish tone,blushing. When the female skaters performed they commented on their outfits, make up, and hair styles. Some of the female skaters were extremely beautiful, but the feeling he had for them was much different than the men. That night he dreamt of being held in Elvis' arms and performing in front of a large crowd, as figure skater (a female skater).

The next day was a school day and Auntie said it would be okay to wear his new jeans and tops. There were only three days of school left. Auntie set up three outfits for him to pick from. The first day he wore his new pink undies, his l.i.e. jeans, the Peebles and Bam Bam tee, and his keds, and of course his ever present Danni necklace. Auntie told him to wear his hair down, but on Wednesday he could wear it anyway he wanted. The girls at school loved his outfit and loved his new necklace. They said that these clothes were much cooler than his normal clothes. This made him feel good. The topic of conversation that day was the figure skating from TV the night before. The girls all agreed with Danny that Elvis was totally hot. None of the girls thought his opinion of Elvis was strange, but when the boys found out he was teased for the next three days.

It was finally the last day of school and he was going to wear his favorite outfit, a powder blue pullover cropped top which ended about an inch above his navel, his flare legs, and his keds (oh and of course a pair of his new undies and his necklace). Auntie kept her promise and let him wear his hair up in a pony tail. The teasing he got from the boys couldn't get any worse (they didn't forget his comments about the male figure skaters), and today he was brought to tears on more than one occasion.

Although he should have expected it,it was hard to stand.

He was called Sissy,Gayboy and other things.

His girl friends loved his outfit, and loved the way he wore his hair. They kind of protected him from the boys. The day finally ended, Danny and the girls promised to keep in touch over the summer and went their separate ways.

The heat of summer had arrived the next day and Danny knew he was going to go swim when he got up .Nobody was at home,Auntie had him sleep long .

He noticed two packages on the table and a note from Auntie.

The note read, "Good morning,sleepyhead ,I thought you might like these, love Auntie Lynn".

Both packages were elaborately rapped in the most feminine paper. The frail boy carefully opened the first one attempting to save the paper and bows (that had become a new hobby of his, he was making colagues out of wrapping paper and bows). He couldn't believe his eyes, in the box was a gorgeous navy blue and white one piece tank style swimsuit. The back was open all the way to the waist and the bottom had a very cute skirt that ended at the middle of my bottom. There was also another little garment in the box with a note attached. They looked like very small undies. The note said "Danny, if you decide to wear this swimsuit, tuck your your privates in and wear these undies under the suit. P.S. If you like this suit maybe we can look for a few more at the mall".

The boy was thrilled again,he loved the suit and grabbed the box and the unopened present and ran to his room to change. Before he changed he opened that other gift, it was a poster of really hot figure skater. He put it up on his wall and began to get dressed. He couldn't stop admiring how hot this guy was (and it wasn't even Elvis).

Danny tucked his privates in the way Auntie taught him, pushed his little testes into his body again

He pulled up the undies (they were very tight), and put on his suit.How flat his crotch area had become, as if there would be nothing underneath....he admired himself.

Then he attempted to put his hair in a bun and attched the bobbie pins on it.

After about three tries it was perfect!

He spent the rest of the day swimming and catching a tan. He brought a bunch of Aunties fashion magazines out by the pool with him and studied the hairstyles trying to decide how he wanted to wear his hair on Saturday (his first day at the salon). Several of the outfits in the magazines also caught his eye. He would have to ask Auntie to take him back to the mall.

One magazine was special,it was called "Transgender" and Danny read very interested the articles ,one was very exciting:

"The best results will appear when a young boy is castrated before entering puberty. The penis can be removed later,but to get rid off the source of testoterone,the testicles, which give the body dark hair,and changes the voice to a deep one ,is most important. It can be done in a easy procedure,and won't take longer than half an hour.The boy will never develop male charasteristics and will never be able to procreate children". Suddenly an exciting thought, loosing his balls for good, hit his mind... He decided to keep that in mind and to ask auntie about it,when the little beans would be gone he wouldn't always need to push them inside his body....

Auntie caught him by surprise as she walked onto the deck. She had the widest, happiest, smile I had ever seen. "I see you like your new swimsuit" "Oh, Auntie I just love it" he chirped. "You did a marvolous job with your bun" Auntie stated. "Auntie I found the hair style I want for Saturday" Danny pointed to a young model in a prom gown with thousands of a curls pilled on top of her head. "Well, Danny, thats a little formal, but a promise is a promise. We'll work on it together on Friday night. I think you'll enjoy having curly hair, so I'll have to teach you to put curlers in. That style should last two days, but after that you'll need to put your hair up in curlers every night." Auntie explained, "Unless you want me to perm it". "Auntie , this magazine," he pointed to seventeen, "said that perms are bad for your hair." "That's very true, but if you ever get tired of curlers, it is an option." Auntie responded.

Friday came quickly. By this time Danny was very tan and felt great about the way he looked. The only problem was his chest was always itchy, especially around his nipples. When Auntie arrived home from the salon, he told her about his itchy chest. She examined his tender nipples and it always tickled when she rubbed over them,much more intensive now as when he nursed his dollies(and what he still did when he played with them,but only when auntie wasn't looking,it felt kind of too embarassing auntie seeing that).

Auntie then said it was because he wasn't used to the new types of materials he was wearing. She said "Danny there is only one way to reduce the itching, but I don't think you would go for it."-- "Lets hear it, the itching is driving me crazy. It's been itching so much that my nipples are swollen and changing colour" the boy complained. "Well, it might work and it might not. You could try to wear a bra," Auntie hesitated, "that might help."There was this hot feeling in his groin again. "It sounds kind of odd, but if it works, maybe I should try it" he kind of sheepishly responded. "Okay we'll have to go to the mall and pick up a few and you'll have to wear them everyday to help with the itching."

So they ate dinner and headed off to the mall. Over dinner they discussed his hair style for tomorrow. Auntie still thought it was a little formal. "Danny, you know you don't have any out fits to go with that hair style. I don't think it would look right with any of the short sets or jeans and blouses you have."

"Maybe we could get something at the mall tonight" he responded.

"Did you see anything you liked in my fashion magazines" Auntie inquired.

"I saw plenty of beautiful gowns, cute sundresses, and really sexy skirts." he blurted out--

--did he really just say that?He couldn't believe it.

Any apprehension just left him and he went on beet red faced:"Well I saw a couple of things."

Auntie smiled and replied: "Well, Danny I have a deal for you, if you promise me that you will behave this summer I will buy you anything and everything you want at the mall tonight" That seemed like an odd deal, because he never ever got in trouble and was always well behaved. In fact his sixth grade teacher said he was "her little angel".

"You got yourself a deal" he eagerly responded.

At the mall they went immediately to the Juniors department again,but this time the boy felt very comfortable to be there with his aunt and other girls and women. Auntie looked between the dresses and skirts,held up very different kinds in front of him. "Ummh,Auntie,shall these be for me?"he asked shyly,the imagination of very wearing dresses and skirts for real excited him like hell.

His peewee was rock hard and it hurt the way it was tucked back.

Auntie laughed,"Of course ,silly ,for whom else?I think you will look very good in a skirt or a dress and you will enjoy it."

Danny thought it had to be a dream and he would awaken any second...

They arrived home from the mall about three hours later and about ten bags heavier and marched immediately up to his room and dumped the packages on his canopy bed (oh by the way he wore a simple powder blue short set and kept his hair in a bun for their trip to the mall)."Were are we going to put all this stuff?"Danny inquired.

--"Well, don't forget we need to set your hair tonight for your big day.So while I go set up for that, you go through your closets and armour and take out everything you don't want and put it in neat folded piles in the attic. Then we can get this stuff put away." By the time he was done every stitch of boys clothes was gone.This gave him plenty of room.

Auntie came back up and was surprisingly pleased that all of his old clothes were gone.

"You've made an excellent decision Danni! I never thought those clothes were right for you. They were so, so, rough, and you my dear are a little angel!" That's the second person to call him an angel in the last week. So they got started on this major task, putting all his new wardrobe away.And it was a new wardrobe. First they started with what auntie called his foundation ware. They added five more pairs of panties (auntie no longer referred to them as undies) into his top drawer. These were much fancier and prettier than the five he already had. Some were lacy with little flowers,some were silk with lace trim and all had bras to match. They put four of his five bras in the same drawer (auntie called them training bras). Auntie wanted him to try the fifth training bra on to get used to the feeling wearing one. Danny removed his shirt and shorts and Auntie put the training bra on him,which felt nice and softly against his swollen nipples.Then she hold his silk shirt which he put on again. He felt much more comfortable and excited when his auntie held out a jumper to put over his head.

White knee socks and sandals followed and the new Danni was ready! Danni felt so overwhelmed that he hugged his aunt and told her how much he loved her for turning him into a pretty little girl.

They put all other things away,he took a garment what auntie called a half slip (pale pink) and a full slip (one white, one pale pink).

Then in the next drawer went several pairs of tights (white, black, green, pink and red) and pantiehose (nude, white, off white, smoke, and black). Several more short sets were purchased, in cotton, rayon, and denim. Auntie said the cotton and denim sets would be his new play clothes. Several more pair of really cute socks were put away. Two more pairs of flare legs and another one piece swimsuit and an incredibly sexy two piece. It was his size but definitely for someone older than 11. Then they moved onto the closet. They hung up light blue, tan, and black flare leg slacks. These were skin tight and auntie said they would really flatter his figure.

They hung up several skirts of various length, style, color, and material.

They hung up two sundresses and two more jumpers.

All the time he had butterflies in his stomach by imagining wearing a skirt to school and this feeling got stronger and stronger....Then they got to his favorites.

When they put these in it it brought a tear to aunties eye. The first was what auntie called a spaghetti strap dress. It was a silky material in jet black and ended about mid thigh, again it seemed a little sexy but auntie said it was fine and she knew exactly when he could wear it.

The next dress was more in his age range, in fact his friend Jenny wore the identical dress to the school's valentines dance party.

It was a lavender tafata party dress with a fitted bodice and a very short skirt. Under the skirt were three layers of petticoats. The petticoats made the skirt lift up and out and barely covered his bottom.

They also bought 10 pairs of shoes and three more pairs of keds. He couldn't believe his eyes,felt still like in a dream,but it was dream,all those clothes were his and he was now wearing a girls' jumper. He loved his new wardrobe and couldn't wait to wear everything.He also got two new dolls and a dollhouse, with which he wanted to play later .

After filling his armour and closet,he brought all his comic books and video games up to the attic. "I don't think I'll be needing these this summer" Danni said. "I can't wait until my Teen People and Tiger Beat subscriptions get delivered."' Wow what a change',he thought.' Just three weeks ago I could recite the life history of Superman, now I couldn't to find out more about Leonardo DeCaprio and James Van Der Beek '.

It was getting late and time to set his hair. Auntie drew a bath for her new little girl . After bathing auntie washed and conditioned his long blonde hair. They then went to the finished basement. Auntie had a small in-house salon that she use if clients couldn't make to her regular salon. She sat him in the chair and began to trim and shape his hair. She then spayed on a setting mist and combed in through. After the setting mist came the curlers, millions of curler of every size and shape. Auntie went slow and explained the process to him. "Danni if you want curly hair without a perm, you'll need to learn this technique. I will help you, but I might not have time to set your hair every night." "Don't worry Auntie, I'm a quick study." By the time she was done his head was a mass of curlers. Auntie sprayed more setting mist and then covered his hair with a cap.

Then she filed his finger and toenails and painted them in a light pink nailpolish. Then it was timeoff to bed.The time had run and he had to delay the doll playing on the next day.

It was a little uncomfortable at first with curlers in bed but the thought of that gorgeous hair style got him through the discomfort.

The next morning Auntie immediately began to work on his hair,the boy wore only his new panties and a training bra with a pink silk robe over it. By the time she was done that mass of curls was neatly piled on top of Danny's head in what she called a "princess' crown" with the small curly tendrils adding to the most feminine look.

Auntie had also laid out an outfit for him. It was a long black satin wrap skirt that reached about to his knees with a sheer white blouse. Under the blouse he wore a white satin tank top,white socks and white wedged sandals completed his look. His foundation where were his frilly new white lace panties and matching training bra,for which she showed him again how to put it on.Auntie applied just the right touch of make up(a little pale pink lipstick and blush on the cheeks) and off they went.

His first day at the salon was incredible. Danni received compliments from every client. None of the woman thought he was a boy (how could they, he looked incredible). Auntie Lynn introduced him to everyone as her niece "Danni". A couple of the woman inquired about his availability. This shocked him at first and Auntie stepped in and said he was only eleven and to young to date. Danni then quickly chimmed in "but I'd love to met your son, he sounds gorgeous." This even shocked Auntie Lynn, a little, but the boy thought it also pleased her.

Most of the day the boy provided coffee, tea and pastries to the customers. Auntie had him sweep up after she did a cutting and made sure he watched her do a few different styles. "Danni, this is all going to come in handy this summer. I'm not always going to have time to help you with your hair." During his free time he read some of the fashion magazines. During the afternoon auntie received a large shipment from one of her suppliers. The Fedex man making the delivery was incredible. Tall, blonde, great tan, gorgeous blue eyes, and muscles everywhere.

He stared at him the whole time, he was there wondering how it would feel to be with such a hunk. Auntie Lynn noticed his gawking and introduced him to the Fedex man. She said his name was Pete.

Just before closing Auntie and Danni were talking about how his day was. Suddenly the conversation became serious "Danni, You know that everyone thought you were my niece. I think it would be really fun if you were my niece when you work with me at the salon this summer." This nearly brought the boy to tears.

"Oh, Danni, I thought that would make you happy."

"Auntie Lynn it does, but I was hoping I could be your niece the entire summer." "Danni, you had me nervous, of course you can. In fact I was wondering if you would really want to become my niece, you know all the time." "Auntie...I ...I asked myself if it is possible to loose my testes for good so I wouldn't have to push them always back inside my body"Danni shyly said."I read that article in one of the magazines that it should be done as early as possible before the dark hair comes..." For some reason Auntie Lynn didn't answer. She actually changed the subject.

"Don't you just love these earrings" she inquired.

"They re lovely, but my ears aren't pierced" he responded. Smiles came to both their faces and off they went to the ear piercing station at aunites salon. "Danni, this might hurt a little but the it will look really great when I'm done". Auntie double pierced both his ears. She then inserted a small gold stud and small gold hoop. "Danni, these are just starters, on Monday you'll be able to wear some prettier earrings." That night they went to the mall and bought several pairs in variety of color and styles. They also bought several other excessiories, (bangles, necklaces, rings, scarfs, pocket books and a girls wrist watch). Danni wore a light summer dress with black mary janes.

When they arrived home Danni went immediately to play with his dollies and the new dollhouse.

When he came downstairs auntie informed him that there was a message from Mrs. Reynolds. She was one of the many customers to mistake the boy for a girl. "Lynn, this is Anne Reynolds, I wanted to invite you and your niece Dannielle to my dancing schools recital tomorrow afternoon." "Oh auntie, I've never been to a dance recital, can we go!" Danni chirped. "Of course Danni, it will be very exciting, but we may have wash out that hair style, It is definetly too formal for a recital." "That's okay Auntie, I saw a lot of styles today that I thought were very pretty." "Okay, then we have some work to do. Go up and take a bath, and I'll be up to take some of those bobbie pins out. After that I'll wash and condition your hair, then you can tell me how you want it set and I'll show you how to put it up in curlers." After a luxurious bath, (he never new how much relaxing a bath was), they got to work.

He chose a simple style that he could either wear up or down.

Auntie walked me through the setting and curling process and with only a few gliches he got it down. They spent the rest of the night in their nighties doing each others nails and having a nice conversation.

"Auntie Lynn, am I too heavy."

"Danni, why would you think something like that?"

"Well, I check the scale every morning and I've gained some weight." "Danni, I think you are just starting to fill out, besides a little weight will help your figure, as long as its all in the right places.",she said smilingly.

"What do you mean by the right places?"

"Well, if you are going to be niece this summer, your figure is going to need a little work. Your face and your hair are absolutely gorgeous, but your figure is still a little boyish. Girls your age start to gain weight in the hips, butt, and chest. We'll just watch your diet to make sure you gain weight in all the right places." The strangest thought crossed the boys' mind, in the last week he had noticed his panties, shorts, and jeans, seemed to fit better around his hips and butt. He also noticed that the itching in his chest had not subsided and that his nipples were even more swollen, so much so that they really pushed against his training bra. 'Could I be becoming a girl? Nah, that's a crazy idea, I am a boy, but I wish it were true', he thought.

The next morning auntie kept his hair up in curlers, until it was time to get ready for the recital. They spent the morning cleaning the house and lounging by the pool.

He loved Auntie Lynn, she is a beautiful woman, he hoped someday he could be as beautiful as her.

"Auntie, can I wear my "Tommy Girl" tee shirt to the recital, I want everyone to know I'm a girl" "Danni, I was thinking maybe your black flare leg slacks and one of your shiny blouses. You could were the "Tommy Girl" tee to the salon on Monday."

After a brief pause Auntie asked "Danni, do you think that just wearing pretty clothes and having your hair done makes you a girl?"

"Of course not, auntie, I now know that being a girl or pretending to be a girl is much more difficult.

I try to look a everything as if I really were a girl, especially boys!" "You're absolutely right Danni, the more you think like a girl, the more of a girl you will become and the easier it will be to pretend to be my niece. I thought I was going to have to teach so much, but you definitely are so natural. The way you walk, the way you talk, all your new hobbies and interest are all so girlish. This is going to be a wonderful summer." "Auntie , even if it ended today, this would be my favorite summer."

It was time to get ready for the recital. After a quick bath, auntie had him sit at his vantiy, (his vanity table was now covered with all his new cosmetics, nail polishes, and perfumes) and began to style his hair. He was a quick study and new he could easily master this style. He was wearing only his panties and training bra at the time. After Auntie Lynn finished his hair, she let put on his own make up. Since he was wearing his silver blouse and black flare leg slacks, she had done his fingernails and toenails in a silver polish the night before. Before he could put on his make up, auntie said "Oh Danni, there is one more thing we need to do. It shouldn't take long at all. I want to shape your eyebrows a little. Girls your age usually have a more pronounced arch in their eyebrows."

With that auntie plucked away. It hurt a little but Danni knew it would enhance his look. After the plucking, auntie had him apply black eyeliner, a combination of a "smoke" and "silver" eye shadow, and of course mascara. Auntie commented on how long his eyelashes were for a boy, and that he really didn't need much mascara. After his eyes were down auntie instructed him on how to apply blush. It came out right with the first try. It was rather easy. Next he worked on his lips. They used a dark maroon lip liner, followed by progressively lighter shades of lip stick. Auntie said this would enhance his lips and would give him the poughty look. Then they applied a light coating of silver gloss.

'Wow, my first make over and I did it myself, well with a little help', the young boy thought.

He then began to get dressed when auntie commented

"Danni, you certainly are gaining weight but it is definitely in all the right places!!!" He had noticed that morning by the pool that his nipples were more swollen than usual. He also had noticed over the last couple of days that his usual morning "hard on" no longer accompanied his awakening(his peewee had never,even stiff, gotten bigger than 3 inches).And he was still very excited when he wore girl things,but his peewee stayed limp...

Also, he no longer had to exaggerate the sway in his hips.

The weight he gained made the sway the only way he could walk.

The recital was awesome.

Danni knew he wanted to be a ballerina. A month ago the thought would have totally repulsed him, but now everything was so different, everything was so much better. He no longer felt like a geek. He wasn't afraid of the jocks anymore.

He actually felt an attraction to them. He never wanted this summer to end.

During the recital auntie noticed a group of boys gawking at him. He didn't notice, but when auntie got up to speak with one of the mothers she knew, the boys came over and introduced themselves to him. Cory was the cutest of the group. They were all going into eighth grade and wanted to know if he would be attending Carter Middle School. When Danni told them he was just visiting for the summer, they were very disappointed. Auntie Lynn came back and he introduced her to the boys. They were all perfect gentleman. Cory sat with them for the remainder of the recital. The other boys went back to their seats. Cory and Danni talked for the rest of the recital. From what he told him, I guess he was the star of the Junior High football team. His sister was in the recital, that's why he was there. When the recital ended, Auntie said they had to go meet with Mrs. Reynolds, so Danni gave Cory his phone number and told him it was very nice meeting him. As they walked back stage Auntie Lynn inquired "Danni, I'm not sure its a good idea to have given Cory your number. You're only eleven and I'm not sure if mom would approve."

"But, auntie, mom is in Europe and when she left she said I had to follow your rules.

So I guess it is up to you if I'm too young."

"I guess you're right, and since its only for the summer, and I really want you to have fun and experience what being a young girl is all about. Okay, if Cory wants to take you out, I need to meet his parents first and if it is okay with them it is okay with me." "Oh, auntie I love you so much!, I can't wait for Cory to call!" Mrs. Reynolds was waiting back stage and asked us how we enjoyed the show. "Oh, it was incredible!" the boy responded. "Danni, how would you like to take our summer classes. They are for beginners, Lynn tells me you've never danced before, so it would be perfect for you," asked Mrs. Reynolds. "Oh, I'd love to." he responded. "It will be a great way to meet some of the girls at your new school, and if your interested we also have a cheerleader camp. Lynn said you might be interested in trying out for the squad at Carter in the fall." He was very confused by these statements. Auntie immediately chimmed in "We're still not sure if Danni is going to Carter next year or if she is going to move back in with her mom, but I'm sure she'd be interested."

The ride home from the recital was silent. Danni was very confused and concerned by Mrs. Reynolds' comments. In one way it made him happy'and thrilled him to think that he could go to school in his pretty clothes as a girl.

But it also concerned him,what would his mom say,perhaps she wouldn't approve this?

'What was auntie keeping from me.' he thought.Auntie saw the look of concern on his face and she began "Danni, I guess we need to talk. I'm sorry you had to find out this way. I was going to let mom tell you herself the next time she called." "Auntie Lynn, what is going on, how am I going to go to Carter as a girl?" "Well Danni, last night when you were asleep, mom called. She accepted a temporary position in Europe. The position requires her to be on the road in Europe 100% of the time, so it wouldn't be feasible for you to be there with her. So mom and I decided that you will live with me for the next two years. Since everyone thinks you are my niece, I thought you might want to stay as my niece until mom gets back. That would mean you would go to 7th and 8th grade as a girl." The boy was stunned.speechless but thrilled to all nerves...

Auntie continued "If you don't feel comfortable with that we could always say that my niece went back with her mom and my nephew is now staying with me. If you do decide to stay as my niece we re going to have to say that Danny Thomas moved to Europe with his mom and then we will enroll you as Dannielle Marie Richards, my sisters daughter. So you would have to pretend not to know the kids from your sixth grade class. By September they won't recognize you anyway."

Danni was still stunned. This was a dream come true. There was no way he wanted to go back to being Danny. He loved his new life and with the way his body was changing there was no way he could go back even if he wanted to. After a prolonged silence.

"Dannielle Marie Richards, I love that name, and auntie I love you!"

With that it was settled, for the next two years he would be Danni. How awesome was this, dance classes on Mondays and Wednesdays, cheerleader camp on Tuesdays, and hopefully dates with Cory on Fridays. When they got home there was a message from Cory. Danni couldn't wait to call him back and tell him the good news. They talked for about three hours and set up a date for Friday. Danni told him auntie wanted to meet his parents and he said mom wanted to meet my aunt as well. Auntie took the phone and spoke with Cory's mom for a few minutes. It turns out that Cory's mom had been one of his aunt's clients. This was perfect. The week dragged on with my anticipation of his first date. He worked afternoon's at the salon. Auntie let him work on my tan and clean the house in the morning. During the week they needed to pick up his dancing outfits and work out clothes for cheerleading camp. Mrs. Reynolds also owned the local dance supply store and she helped him pick out the right type of outfits. He picked out a pink leotard and a black leotard, white tights and pink tights, pink ballet slippers, pink and black leg warmers. They also picked up two warm up wraps and a pink tutu and a white tutu. For cheerleading they picked up some really cute biker type shorts and capri pants, several sports bras, and a few really cute tee shirts. The sports bras were definitely needed. Danni couldn't believe how swollen his chest was. Actually it was more than swollen. He was starting to blossom. Auntie also noticed his budding breasts and approached the subject over dinner one night. "Danni, I don't think you are going to be able to wear those training bras much longer. Next week we're going to have to get some real bras." With that he began to cry. "Danni, why are you crying?"

"Auntie, I don't understand, why am I getting boobs? Am I still a boy?"

"Now Danni, I thought we agreed you were going to be my niece for the next two years.

If you don't develop like the other girls someone might find out that you are a boy!"

With that he burst into tears again.

"Auntie, I don't want to be a stupid boy, I want to be a girl, a real girl, not just for the next two years, I want to be a real girl forever!"

And there it was, the feelings that mom had suppressed for all those years were finally out. It seemed that Auntie Lynn knew him a lot better than mom did. She saw the little girl inside of him and slowly brought it out. The canopy bed, the posters, the changes in the movies we watched, just the whole feminine atmosphere. Then the small changes in his wardrobe and hair. All of a sudden a month later he was blossoming into a gorgeous teenage girl.

"Nothing would make me happier than for you to be my real niece. I knew from when you were born that you should have been a girl. I knew that growing up you really wanted to be a girl. I tried to tell your mom, but she first just denied it. I know she saw it also, that's why she tried to suppress it so much. Danni, by the time school starts you will be a girl forever and your mom knows it,I told her everything on the phone,she even can't wait to see her daughter..." "But, auntie, if I'm really a boy, which I know I am because I have a penis and balls, how could I have breasts" he inquired.

"Danni, like I said, I've always known that you would be much happier as a girl, so when mom agreed to let you spend the summer here, I decided that the girl in you had to be released. I did it for you,for the happiness in your life. So I've tried to make you as feminine as possible, and I think I've achieved that." Auntie replied.

"But that still doesn't explain the way my body is changing."

"I also decided that you needed to be a girl forever, so I started you on a hormone treatment. If I didn't do it now it would be so much more difficult to do when you got older. Danni, you are technically going through puberty, but instead of producing male hormones, the vitamins you have been taking are stopping the production of male hormones and adding female hormones to your body. By the time school starts you will be a girl in all ways expect what's between your legs. But we can take care of that in the near future. I know a good friend of mine,he s an doctor, he can remove your testes at first and later when you're older create an real vagina for you." "You mean he will make me loosing my balls for good?"

"Well,yes dear,does that scare you?Your testicles must be removed,they re the only things that prevents you from being an real girl,it is very important to castrate you as soon as possible.You read it yourself in the magazine.

Your little penis can be removed later and by starting the hormone treatments now, your body will never produce male hormones. Danni, you are going through puberty as a girl!"

The hottest feeling of pleasure swept over him and he could hardly speak (Danny didn't know the word orgasm at that time).

"Oh, Auntie I love you so much. This is what I always wanted.I am so thrilled,when can we do the cas-castration?Can't we remove the whole thing at once?I don't need a penis,and don't want it,it don't even gets stiff anymore ,it 's useless...but anyhow I think to get rid of my balls and loose them is what I want, as soon as possible"the boy chirped.

"I think it won't take long,a few weeks perhaps,during the school holidays in autumn.

I have to talk to a friends of mine first and to make an appointment.And he will talk with you several times to be sure himself. But now lets get you all dolled up for that hunk of a boyfriend you have!"

The time had finally arrived, Danni's first date with Cory. Cory's mom was picking them up and taking them to the mall. They were going to see a movie while she shopped. After the movie they planned on getting something to eat with Cory's mom. Auntie Lynn helped to set the boys' hair.

Not too much curls since it was a casual date. He wore a short black skirt, a short white satin tank top, and a pair of very chunky heels. He wore his hair up in a cute style that made him feel a little bit grown up. The anticipation was killing him, just a month or two ago he would have been totally repulsed by the idea of dating a boy, but now he was thrilled. The doorbell finally rang and of course I panicked, "What if he finds out I'm really a boy" Danni chirped. "Danni, just be yourself and he will never know, you have become such a girl that no one will ever know" Auntie Lynn answered the door and let Cory in. She told Danni to wait upstairs so he didn't look to anxious. Auntie Lynn called him down and he made his way as slowly as possible, she said it was good to keep a man waiting. When Danni entered the living room there he was, Cory, the eighth grade football star. He was so cute. "Wow, Danni, you look incredible" "Thank you Cory, your so sweet" he replied. "Well I guess we better get going, my mom is waiting in the car" And with that Danni's first date was underway. The movie was excellent and Cory was such a gentleman. He bought Danni a soda and they split a box of popcorn. Halfway through the movie Cory got the courage up to hold his hand,and Danni was wondering what Cory was waiting for. After the movie they walked hand in hand to the food court where they met his mom. They ate some pizza and talked about school, the local attractions (Danni had to pretend he was unfamiliar with them), and of course Cory's football exploits. Danni couldn't wait for school to start so he could cheer for Cory at all the games. Cory's mom then drove them back to Auntie's house. Auntie Lynn invited Cory and his mom in. Cory and Danni stayed out on the porch while his mom and auntie Lynn had a cup of tea in the kitchen. That's when it happened. The boys' were just talking and all of sudden the conversation stopped and they were just gazing into each others eyes. Their heads tilted in opposite directions and their lips suddenly embraced. It was incredible, but it was not over. They quickly broke off that first kiss, both a little embarrassed. They gazed at each other again, this time Cory put is arms around Danni's waist, he wasn't sure how to respond. Their heads tilted and their lips embraced again. This time with much more passion. Cory begin to part Danni's lips with his tongue, and Danni couldn't believe how vulnerable he felt, but he wouldn't trade it for anything. He put his hands around Cory's neck and enjoyed my first "french kiss". They quickly broke the kiss off when they heard the voices Cory's mom and Danni's aunt. He and Cory said their good byes and he promised to call tomorrow. Danni knew auntie couldn't see them kissing, but somehow she knew.

"So how did you enjoy it?"

"It was excellent, the movie was great and Cory was such a gentleman"

"Not your date silly, I mean your first kiss"

"How did you know we kissed?"

"Well your lipstick is a little smudged and you are 'glowing'".

"What do you mean by glowing?" Danni asked and both began to laugh.

Wow what a summer! Cory and Danni broke up after a couple of dates, but Danni discovered boys in a big way. Each time he went to the mall he was asked for his phone number. Different boys were calling him every day. Since he was so young, Auntie Lynne limited his dating.And Danni knew she was right, he didn't want to get a reputation.

Auntie Lynn got an appointment in early September,a week before school started. But Danni had went several times before to Dr Samuels for long talkings,the doctor was impressed and very soon convinced that this boy had to be turned into a girl in every way. It was a minor operation when Dr Samuels castrated the boy.The doctor had Lynn known for many years and trusted her completely.

A little snip in the scrotum,some pulling and cutting with an miniature scalpel under the microscope and the little beans were gone.

Danni wanted Dr Samuels to take everything off,including the little penis,but the doctor said this operation would be hold for some time later,that operation would be a little more difficult and not as easy as an castration.

It didn't take longer than an half an hour at all.

Danni couldn t walk for some days but finally the pain subsided.He felt free,but considered himself less and less as an he or an castrated boy,he felt more and more girlish,infact his mind told him that he was a girl now,a girl with an very tiny little penis,but he had breasts an wore skirts and dresses all the time.

It felt so natural and exciting for him,as he if he had lived as an girl all his life.

Her first day at school was an blast,she immediately made friends with the girls and no one recognized or remembered

the old Danny.The new little girl noticed that his titties were as big developed as of the other girls,compared to some girls even bigger and Danni felt proud.

The male ego of her was history and it would never return.

With the loss of the testes it was gone for all time.

Now nothing would disturb Danni's life as a girl, and later on as a woman and perhaps even mother,who knows?

---Fin----

florentine [at] ziplip.com

image.jpg

up
159 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A very good story.

Having someone who sees the real you help you become who you should be is a priceless gift.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Do yo read every story

Doctor Vadar Who's picture

Do you read every story on Bigcloset Topshelf

Read every story?

Not every story, MOST every story.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Sorry, but it isn't right!

Neither his aunt nor his mom were right to do this behind his back. At certain points when he became suspicious his aunt told (little white) lies. Also his aunt was complicit in his own deception of cory. It is obvious that this gendre is dominated by persons who advocate the ends justifying the means. I, on the other hand, consider these acts quite tasteless; in the case of a little boy being decieved by another little boy as well as criminal. Trick em into love and then drop the bomb on them. It's bullshit!

Good fiction

I just discovered this year-old story and wish I had read it earlier. The story flows nicely and has the expected elements of the genre.

Hiker_JPG_1.jpg