The Night part 3

Printer-friendly version

The Night
Part Three
By Michelle Kelley
Part Three Continues Here
Special thanks to Richard for the editing :)

Johnny looked at Julie; he was trying to gage if she was going to freak out on him again or if he should just clam up and not say anything. “Ok Julie are you going to listen to me and let me explain? Or should we just forget it”?

“Yes Johnny, I’m sorry I over reacted I’ll let you say what you need to” whispered Julie.

Johnny decided he had to play it safe because now he was sure she would freak out and go running to tell the world. He knew it would be complete and utter torture for him if anyone knew, so he went with plan B. Slowly reaching into his pocket he pulled out something and kept his fingers closed around it. Taking Julie’s hand in his other hand he looked Julie in the eyes, he was shaking so bad his voice broke, “I love you Julie and I hope that you love me to”.
Then he slipped his other hand in hers and removed his after letting what was inside into hers. When Julie looked down she gasped at what was there. It was the most beautiful gold ring that was engraved and inlaid with emeralds; the center stone was jade.

Julie stared from the ring back to Johnny; the shocked look on her face was almost too much for Johnny. “It’s only a promise ring and I can take it back if you don’t like it or you think we shouldn’t do this.”

Johnny started to back away from Julie as he decided that this had really just blown up in his face. As he approached the edge of the overlook he felt arms come around his chest and grip him very tight. Looking over his shoulder he saw Julie with the biggest smile on her face that he had ever seen on anyone before and he could do nothing to stop the chuckle that escaped his lips.

Turning so he was looking at her they looked into each other’s eyes and Julie finally spoke, “I love you too Johnny and I would beat you up if you tried to take this ring back!!”

“Johnny I love this ring and you, but why all the stuff about your friends being girls and being weird at the mall?”

“Well I was just nervous thinking that if you had the ring and stuff that things would change.” I can’t ruin the moment it was too perfect, I’ll think about this some more before I do anything to ruin us, he thought.

“Can we go back to the mall and the movie I want to show this ring off,” said a beaming Julie.

“Sure, what store do you want to visit next?”
**************************

Back at the mall they went to lots of stores, Johnny was able to smile and play around with Julie and he was going to be happy today if it killed him. Although he still couldn’t keep the thoughts of what he would look like in the cute outfits that she was trying on he just let it roll off his back, ignoring the pain it caused him and just smiled. After the movie Johnny took Julie home as she had dinner plans with her family.

Before dropping Julie off, they sat in the car at a small park (only minutes from Julies house) kissing those deep sensual kisses that leave you gasping for air. They explored each other’s body and as Johnny slipped his hands up her shirt he traced the outline of her nipples through her bra and got a pleasant and sexy gasp from Julie. He lightly squeezed her perfect C-cup breasts and fingered the nipples some more. He never cared that Julie was unable to do much because her kisses drove him over the edge she would sit on his lap and they would grind into each other’s hot spots, Johnny was into it bad as was Julie they were moaning and breathing hard they were close to losing themselves in ecstasy when Johnny arched his back and drove his pelvis harder into Julies he exploded in his underwear with a momentous groan. Squeezing Julies breasts as he came she came with a sexy small scream. They sat there panting and holding each other for what was too short a time. Johnny pulled into her parents driveway and Julie ran to the house and went inside, waving to Johnny as he pulled out of the drive way. Looking at the clock on the radio it was 6:30 pm cool he had gotten her home a half hour early her parents would like that.

***************************

Upon arriving home Johnny noticed that both his parents’ vehicles were gone. When he entered the house and walked into the kitchen he found a note stuck to the fridge,

Johnny,
We went to the store for groceries we should be back by 9pm there is some stuff in the fridge for a sandwich and some chips in the cupboard, do not make a mess tonight please Honny we could be home sooner, ok!
Love, Mom

Leave it to mom to leave a hint not to dress up even though I told her I wouldn’t she must figure I didn’t listen he grinned. “Oh well what she doesn’t know won’t hurt her!”

Running upstairs to his room he got out of his soiled clothes and ran to the bathroom, started the water and grabbing a razor and some shaving cream he climbed into the hot water letting it cascade down his body and relieving the tension brought on by today’s events. Washing his body, getting the shaving cream he started with his legs and shaved all the hair off his body, which wasn’t much he, was thankful for that. Stepping out of the shower he patted himself dry and put a nice smelling lotion on his skin he loved to be soft and smooth. Going back into his room he looked in his small suitcase in the back of his closet and pulled out a pair of red silk panties and a matching bra that was an A cup so it wasn’t easily detected then he tucked his stuff between his legs and pulled the panties up receiving an electric shock through his veins as he did so. Next he got his sweat pants on and a big baggy t-shirt and ran back down stairs to make his dinner.

Sitting on the couch eating and watching a lame scary movie on TV, he was half asleep when his parents came through the door.

“Go get some of those bags out of the car would you Johnny?”

“Sure dad, no problem.” Grabbing his flip flops he went out to help pack stuff in after it was all brought in he gave his parents a hug and ran up to his room it was time to get some sleep and he needed to check some stuff out on the computer.

Once in his room he booted up the computer and when his home page appeared he typed in the search line “cross-dressing”, he would have done this before but he had just saved up the money for his own computer and he had never wanted to look on the family computer for fear of being checked upon by his parents. The window for the search results popped up and it was full of all kinds of stuff that he knew wasn’t what he wanted. Finding a cool story site he clicked on it and looked through the titles they were interesting he book marked the page and went back to his search; finally he found a published article from a well-known psychologist that sounded like it could get him some answers. In the article it talked about the difference between cross-dressing, drag queens and transgendered people.

Skimming over the high points he landed on the part of transgendered people, reading through it he found several areas that pertained to him, describing how he felt, both in boy clothes and in girls’ clothes. There were all sorts of theories as to how and why this happened and it happened a lot both to males and females. He discovered that it was ok for him to feel the way he did and that there were things that he could do to help him understand things better. The first thing that could be done was to see if this was what was really going on or if it was some sort of sexual phase. So he needed to talk to someone that dealt with transgender people, (he liked that phrase better than the transsexual phrase that was often used). Next he needed a close network of supporting friends and family to help him stay optimistic and confident. Well first things first let’s find someone to help me. Looking at the clock it was well after midnight, let’s get some sleep and search for a Dr. of psychology tomorrow.

Waking up from a peaceful sleep, Johnny glanced at the clock OMG its 11 am half his weekend was gone and he still had his homework and house chores to do.Throwing on some clothes he laughed out loud as he noticed he was still in the bra and panties. Oh well he loved the feel and besides he wasn’t going to be found out he was at home and he could hide things well enough. Finishing getting dressed he ran down stairs and outside to the shed to get the lawn mower and weed whacker. It took him an hour to mow the lawn and trim the edges. Next he took a hammer and some nails and went to the fence that went around the house and tightened up the loose boards he was going to paint it next weekend unless his dad made him do it now. Finishing that up he was all sweaty and gross he went upstairs and took a shower hiding his undergarments under his bed he put on a fresh set in white and got dressed in pants and a shirt wishing the whole time he was in a pair of girl’s tight short shorts.

Making his way down stairs into the kitchen his mom was just starting dinner, “Can I help with anything mom”? He asked.

Looking up from the counter where she was getting the vegetables ready to go in the oven Shirley looked up at her son he never wanted to be in here unless it was to eat!

“Are you feeling ok Johnny?” She asked with a puzzled grin.

“Course, Mom just had some time to spare and thought I would help but if you don’t need me I’ll go to my room and work on my homework till dinner.”

“Well I have everything done and ready to go into the oven for our chicken dinner, but if you could help me clean up afterwards that would be great.”

“Ok mom, glad I can help” said Johnny as he went towards the stairs to go to his room.

Shirley stared thoughtfully after son as he went out. What the hell is going on with him? She asked herself. He’s never wanted to help me before especially on a Sunday with football on TV and with Julie being his girlfriend. I guess either he is growing up or he has a problem and wants to talk hell what could be bugging a teenage boy to the point he would help his mother out with dishes? Hopefully he will say when he comes back down.

***************************

Inside his room Johnny tried as hard as he could to focus on his homework but he just kept thinking about what he had read last night and what he needed to do and shit he had just told his mom he would help with the dishes and help her clean up after dinner. God that was sure to raise a red flag. Deciding to forgo his homework he jumped onto the computer and looked up psychologist in his area. There were none in his town of Richman; but there were a four in the city of Blackrock, that was only a half hour from here. Clicking on the names to read about them as much as he could, three were male and one female he felt that it would be so much easier to talk to a lady than a man about this she would be least likely to laugh he thought, besides the psychologist that wrote the article was female. Ok, Dr. M. Sullivan I hope you can help me. Writing down her information he stuck the paper in his book bag and cracked open his books again this time he was able to get through his homework without much distraction.

He was just finishing up when his mom called him for dinner, putting his stuff away he headed for the stairs and went into the kitchen, his mom and dad were there waiting.

Kent looked up as he came in, “Hey son, are you gonna paint that fence today?” “I saw that you tightened the loose boards.”

“Well I was gonna do that next weekend I sorta promised mom that I would help clean up after dinner.” Johnny replied as he felt the blood rise to his cheeks.

“Um well ok if that’s what you want to do, but it had better be done by next Saturday understand.” Kent’s reply had a slight tinge of annoyance to it.

“Ok dad, thanks I promise it will be done”.

Shirley eyed her husband, what was that about it was perfectly fine to have a boy do dishes, even if Johnny never had before at least on his own accord anyway. She wondered herself what was up but the help far outweighed her curiosity at least for the moment.After dinner Kent went into his study to do some paper work while Johnny and Shirley worked on getting the kitchen cleaned.

“So Johnny did you get your homework done?”

“Yea!”

“Ok baby tell me what’s going on because you are not evidently going to approach the subject without a push.”
“I’m here to help you ok, is this about the other night?”

“Geesh, Mom all I wanted to do was help you out and all of a sudden you turn into the Gestapo, I’m glad were done cleaning cause I need to go see Julie for a while.”
Walking out the door he let the front door close rather hard, jumped into his car and left, leaving a trail of black rubber as he pulled out of the driveway, well he would hear about that when he got back.

Driving through the neighborhood towards Julie’s house he paused smacked his hand against the steering wheel and made a sharp left he headed towards the freeway to Blackrock, he needed some speed to clear his head, cranking up the radio he hit the on ramp and pulled into traffic at 80 mph and was soon at 100 cruising along with the road and hitting turns feeling free for the first time in a long time he grabbed another gear and hit 120 it was the best feeling ever. He was almost in sight of the city looking at the city lights when the car that was behind him finally caught up and hit the red and blues.

“Oh shit, shit, shit, well that was fun too bad it’s over and I’ll be lucky if my parents don’t take my license away till I’m 21”.Johnny slowed down and pulled to the side of the road, he looked in the glove box for his information and rolled down the window as the officer approached the window.

“Boy do you know how fast you were going?” “I clocked you at 130 and you never even saw me go by did you?” “You could kill others or yourself driving as fast and reckless as you were!”

Johnny started, “I’m sorry I was just out clearing my head and wasn’t really caring what I was doing or how fast it seems the faster I go the better I can think.”

“Well that’s a lame ass excuse boy do your parents know where you are?” “Give me your info and I want your home phone number.”

Oh shit I’ve really done it now I’m so dead I’ll never see the light of day! Handing over his info he wrote his phone number on a pad the officer gave him.

******************************

Shirley was on the phone with Julie, “Ok you’re sure he never stopped by and told you where he was going?” “He left here saying he was coming to see you.”

“I wouldn’t lie to you Mrs. Baxter he hasn’t been here,” replied Julie.

“I know sweetie I’m just worried he left in such a hurry he is going to be cleaning up the drive way for a month he left so much rubber and Kent is about ready to kill the poor boy if he comes home.” Just then the call waiting beeped in, “I have to go Julie someone is calling and it might be Johnny.”

“Ok Mrs. Baxter tell Johnny to call me when he can if not I’ll see him at school tomorrow.”

“That will probably be better he’s gonna be in trouble after this!”

“This is the Baxter residence”, said Shirley as she answered the new call.

“Yes this is Lieutenant Jacob Black with the State Highway Patrol”.

“NO, NO not my Johnny,” screamed Shirley!

Kent hearing his wife’s deathly scream came running into the room seeing his wife curled up on the floor sobbing he sat down next to her and held her and then took the phone from her limp hand.

“This is Kent Baxter, who am I speaking to?” he said in torn voice.

“First let me say Johnny is fine and I apologize to your wife, this is Lieutenant Jacob Black and I have your son stopped on the highway for speeding and reckless driving and since it was late and he is a minor I wanted to check things out.” “Um I usually would impound the car and take Johnny into custody and make you pick him up at the station but because of the trauma I caused your wife if you would come to me I will let one of you guys take the car and one take Johnny home.”

“The court will probably suspend his license for a time not sure on that, anyway I am just outside of Blackrock if you are coming I will stay otherwise I’ll get a tow truck coming.”

“Thanks officer we will be there soon, thanks again for finding our boy alive.”
Upon hearing the boy alive part Shirley went from hysterical sad to extremely pissed off, “That boy is so gonna die when I get him in the car to bring him home!!”

“Easy honey maybe I should drive him home and you the other car.”

“No way and besides you know I can’t drive his car it’s too fast and scary.”

******************************

Johnny sat in his car and stared at the night through the windshield god he’s been gone for hours it seemed, if he called mom and dad I think I’m gonna run right now! He looked in the rearview mirror as Officer Black got out of his car he walked up to the window.

“OK son your parents are on their way.”

“Oh Shit um ok I need to stretch my legs for a minute is that ok?”

“Ya, but don’t do anything dumb cause, if I have to chase you down you will go to jail!”

Well Jail will be safer thought Johnny as he got out of the car, it was pitch black no moon very few stars where would he go anyways they would all find him in a day at the very longest and he had no money better to stay and face the music I guess. Dad’s gonna be so pissed I’m so dead.

*************************

The car ride over to pick up Johnny was rather silent both parents lost in their own thoughts, what was going on with their son maybe it was just hormones, but he had never been this stupid before. Normally Johnny was reliable and smart about his actions he was for the most part a very responsible kid they both knew that other kids in Johnny’s school had been in trouble with the law, could he have gotten mixed up with them?

Shirley sat softly crying and wondering if this had something to with the other night when she had caught Johnny dressed in her clothes and she had told him he could never do it again was this some way her fault god the guilt that she felt was unreal.

They saw the flashing lights of the cop car long before they got to them, Johnny was leaning against the side and the officer was standing next to him keeping an eye on the situation. As Kent pulled the car up behind the cop’s vehicle he looked over at his wife.

“Shirley I will go talk to the officer you slide over here and I’ll send Johnny, ok?”
Shirley only nodded her head in agreement. Kent sighed and opened the door and walked towards the two. Officer Black watched him come up and the two shook hands.

“Johnny if it’s ok with Lieutenant Black you can go get in the car with your mom?” Lieutenant Black nodded and Johnny walked very slowly to his mom’s car, as he was walking he heard the two men talking.

“Thanks for letting us come get him and not taking him to jail, he’s usually a great kid I don’t know what’s been going on the last little while but it’s been kind of bad”.

“You’re welcome Mr. Baxter I have a couple of kids too and I know how hard it can be some days.” “Try to have a good night and if you need to get some help for your boy.”

***********************

As they left Johnny tried to just melt into the seat of the car, hoping it would just swallow him up but it didn’t. He glanced at his mom and could tell she had been crying and he knew it was because of him that she was so sad.

Shirley glanced at her son and finally spoke, “Do you know that I was worried about you and I even called Julie and found out you hadn’t been there I had all kinds of crazy thoughts going through my head and then when the Officer called and told me his name I fell apart thinking some of the terrible things I had been thinking had come true, do you know how devastated I was?” “If your father hadn’t been there to find out what was really up I would have been a mess by the time somebody could have really told me what was going on.”

“You are grounded for at least two months and your chores will be done daily and you get one hour a week to talk to Julie and that’s because I like her.” “I will get your cell phone and no outside activities what so ever, do you understand me young man!!!”

“Yes Mom,” whispered Johnny.

“What the hell is going on with you? You have never acted this way before, are you into drugs or alcohol?” “Listen honey you can tell me, I have never seen you so distraught or unable to control yourself do you need to talk to a “shrink” are you depressed? What Johnny you have to tell me something because I will not put up with this shit anymore do you understand!”

“Yes Mom, look I’m so sorry about how I’ve been acting I don’t know what’s wrong with me I have been fine until recently and I don’t know why or what to do and I’m a bit scared.” “I mean I was driving 130 mph and didn’t even flinch I was lost in my own world and I never even watched what I was doing.”

“I need to ask you about something and I need you to try not to flip out on me, ok?”

“Finally ask away because I’m already flipped out!”

“I found some stuff on the internet about why I… Um dress in girls clothes and I found a psychologist that works in Blackrock and I was wondering if I could go see her?”

“What did you find out?”

“It’s called gender identity disorder; it’s where a person of one gender relates to that of the opposite gender.”

“What?”

“Mom I’m a girl in my mind but a boy on the outside and I don’t know how to fix me I’m hoping that Dr. Sullivan can”.

“Does this Dr. know anything about this… this disorder?”

“Yes?”

“Well, ok then when we get home you bring me her number and meet us in the study, because it’s going to be a long night and you have school tomorrow and your father has some stuff to say too as well”.
When they returned home Johnny ran upstairs to get the phone number, he heard the phone ring wow it was like midnight and who would be calling?

His mom answered “Baxter residence, oh hi Julie, yes he’s fine but in lots of trouble he can talk to you tomorrow ok, yes goodnight.

He met his parents in the study and by the look on his father’s face he guessed mom had told him everything. God why had he been so stupid and pulled this shit?
************************************
To be continued…..
 © Michelle Kelley 2013 All Rights Reserved

up
80 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos