My Super Secret Life-30.

Printer-friendly version

My Super Secret Life-30.

Chapter 30

“Yes…Tyler?”

“Yeah?”

“Thanks for this…for really, really trying….for making things right?”

“I had to…I love you whether you’re you or Matt I love you too much not to fight for you.”

She rolls over and looks at me. I get the look in her eyes, I really do even as Tyler…I was born a girl…and sometimes it’s the most important thing in the world to a girl to feel like she’s worth fighting for…worth it.

We kiss and she rolls me onto my back and we kiss as she straddles me and it’s really amazing. It’s like we used to be but reversed and the same all at the same time.

It’s maybe better? Like we’ve crossed some point with us and now we’re getting back to us but better? Experienced maybe…It’s just we’ve not kissed like this and just sensually made out like this for a long, long time.

We’re both smiling and holding hands fingers interlaced on the way back. I put stuff away and open her door and kiss her again. She smiles after the kiss like I hung the moon and it sinks right into my heart. It’s a new feeling. “I can’t wait to see what the rest of the day’s going to be like.”

Me too…

I think I’m starting to finally find myself.

I get into the car with that…this feeling it’s I guess the guy done right pride thing and I head out from the little resort park place and we head off down the road and I’m still taking the scenic route so there’s lots to see really if you like scenery and stuff.

That’s one major advantage to the times that we live in now and that’s we have some pretty rocking technology really so there’s roads built that are able to take advantage of all this beauty and they actually planned for it and working with nature instead of just bashing and pushing through stuff.

Like game trail tunnels or forest over passes where the make a bridge for things to travel over the roads to cross instead of getting killed. Sure there’s some things that still happen but it’s a big improvement over the way things used to be back way, way back or in like colonies and places where they don’t have the tech or the money for this kind of infrastructure or they just don’t care.

And the road through the mountain foothills is really nice and I do take some stops that I researched and planned for.

Phillipa valley….it’s actually a farm and it’s one that you can drive through if you pay a toll. It’s like five dollars but we get to drive through the farm itself and why is that so cool?

Lavender…they grow different kinds and shaped but they grow mostly lavender here and it’s that warm down here they rotate things so there’s always something that’s amazingly pretty.

And it smells nice and it’s got Alexis all smiles and being all shutterbug over it all.

Then there’s a couple of smaller falls that are right close to the road and still just worth seeing and a lookout spot where you get this really panoramic view of Mount Parson which is the most westerly mountain in the paradise chain that is big enough to have snow on it’s peak year round.

Then the road splits off heading up the western coast or down south and we turn south and it’s getting late but we take the exit for the highway that will bring us home to Paradise city.

We’re actually all the way on the other side of the city at its western most edge and entering that you actually enter Vedaline.

Vedaline is more than just a neighborhood it’s a walled off section of the city that was granted to the Vishanti by the New Haven government. Being the merchants that they are they turned their area not just into an embassy compound but into a tourist place too.

The Vishanti are Hindi aliens…well I’m not even sure that that’s the right term but they have the same gods ad human Hindu people follow only they have light blue tinted skins in this really pale shade and they are like a quarter of their population into cybernetics and bionics but they have like a strong psionic streak in them as well and are masters of cloning and bio-technology.

I’m sure that they can clone whole people but there’s really super strict Alliance laws against that but they do like cloned organs and they do genetic tweaking for diseases and stuff and they have cures for quite a few things.

The thing though they are very, very merchant based so nothing they do is free…and they don’t share their technology either.

But aside from that they are a very nice bunch of people as long as you keep in mind they are aliens and they don’t espouse to human values. They do have them and stuff they’re just different.

And it’s really, really pretty here with all the statues and sculptures and it’s getting late but we make it to our last stop and that’s the Sacred Calcutta theater feast.

It’s like dinner theater but they rent you costumes and make-up to be Vishanti or Hindu royalty and then you’re taken to this long balcony seats where you sit with others and there’s this table in front of all of us and we’re all served all this great and exotic food while they do this huge show that’s like part circus with the animals and part stories from their legends but all the actors are either Hindi or Vishi and with the cyber ware they have all the arms and there’s anthrosapiens playing parts and it’s just an amazing show when you add in the stage effects and holograms and pyrotechnics.

There’s all these small little tasting servings too instead of a huge meal so you get to try a whole bunch of things and not get filled up and it’s like two and a half hours long.

It was expensive, but it was so worth it.

And Alexis looks…I’m still getting used to the VG thing and honestly yes I gender shift when I transform to me but Alexis she does her stuff without powers and without surgeries or any of that stuff it’s cross dressing but it’s more than that too because Alexis is who Matt is but Matt’s Alexis.

I know it’s really schizophrenic but I sort of get it. I mean I’m Tyler or titan like this and yet I’m still when you really get down to it Sunny. Only I have a lot less experience being Tyler than being Sunny.

Well sort of…even as Sunny I’ve changed as a result of taking that shot.

Stronger and smarter I guess that was sort of the original idea behind it but dad thinks that my changes are like the levels I have to be at to be able to change.

Anyway Alexis looks good in the reds with the embroidered gold lace looking stuff and she is wearing this sexy red, red lipstick and her waist is so tiny in the robe dress….sari? I think it’s called a sari. And she even has the bindi thing there but a decorative one instead of a real one and it’s this garnet or fake garnet tear drop.

Seriously I was really proud to be sitting with her.

Oh and you want to know how smart they are here? You can buy the outfit you’re wearing so you can wear it home and while you’re at the gift shop they have in there in take out containers a whole section of all the stuff you ate while you were there.

Yes I buy her the outfit and I buy mine even if it’s not that much…boots, baggy synth-silk pants and a vest.

Despite actually being paid now I still need clothes in the baddest way as Tyler.

And I buy some of the take out food there too and I get a mixed box of tarts and laddu and other stuff to take to The Tower and Mostly for Parvati.

Okay I bought some laddu for myself too and some palm sugar-rice candy too.

The benefits of being a super and using up all of that energy. Plus it’s kind of addictive stuff too.

It’s a nice drive still back to her house and I’ll say this about Paradise city we have nice highways here and the traffic is actually pretty good here especially at night it’s just got that nice flow to it were you can seen the lights ahead of you for a ways off yet just enough room to that you’ve got a car length or two between you.

Okay the AM morning drives are packed and stuff but still it’s a nice drive after a nice day and a great evening tonight.

I drive Alexis home and I walk her to her door.

Yeah her dad’s there waiting in the house I can see him watching me through the kitchen window and he’s so giving me this sipping his coffee stare that say fuck you boy you’re not good enough for her.

Joy…

Though honestly not exactly undeserved.

“He’s still pissed at me.” I say walking her to the door.

“Well yeah, you’ve got a long way to go before he’ll be okay with you.”

“And you?”

“You’re getting there today was a really big win.”

“Well good.” I smile and I kiss her even with her dad there watching us. Okay it’s kind of fun doing this from the other side of things even though I’m pretty sure that my dad never had a problem with Matt.

But before Matt yeah he gave some of those boys the look.

And I liked my daddy doing that for me then.

I actually kind of hope that Alexis can actually get some of the protective Dad after the stuff she had to go through with coming out and all of that.

She does break the kiss first.

Guys speaking as the girl it is always, always best if you let her break the kiss first unless you’re like in a deeply committed relationship. Women analyze and reanalyze every thing until it’s been completely dissected.

It’s kind of funny too because if women didn’t do that then there wouldn’t be half the problems.

No it’s true you can over analyze something too much and take things apart that aren’t anything to do with you or how a guy might feel.

Kind of like when they do one of those deconstructed dishes in the fancy restaurants. You take it apart you might not get it back together or when you do what you have after all of that doesn’t resemble what you had before that.

“I’ll see you later?” She says.

“Okay, I won’t be doing much I’m still on restriction with The Champions.”

“Well I’ll call you or you can call me once we figure out what we’re doing I have a bunch of admission tests for Halo I think coming up too.”

I give her a peck. “’Night and good luck.”

She smiles and she waits by her door until she watches me leave and get into the car. I hope she passes and gets in. Being VG must be hard some times and being it down here isn’t going to make it any easier. A new school even one that’s going to teach anthro students and meta students might actually be safer for her.

I stop in at Buddy Burger on the way back to The Tower and I get a big order. I’m not sure if it’s being a guy or that it’s being a super and the teenaged thing but I’m like hungry a lot.

And even if I liked a burger as Sunny now it’s that whole thing in gruntese where I’m like “duh…meat.” Well it’s Buddy Burger so it’s likely just sort of meat like substitute.

I get back “Home” still getting used to that just living alone since we sort of made the decision that I should live awhile as Tyler in order to find myself as a guy.

Honestly the super powers might have been one thing but I honestly think that it’s being a good looking guy. Not even really the hormones either…well maybe but I think I was what I’m liking to think of it as gender drunk.

I was getting way caught up in being a guy without being a guy.

I settle in and I watch the TV and I sort of channel surf and watch some sports. I’m a bit into it since Sunny’s a cheerleader or she was one so I still like football but I’m watching baseball a little I’m still not a fan though the idea of a live game still appeals to me and boxing and wresting…yes the fake stuff…there’s some real moves there that I can study maybe and crib some too but not just that it’s more stuff in the whole thing of guyese that I need to learn.

A little porn after that and actually kind of turned on and kind of bored with it. It’s just …it so pales to the real thing. More research I end up downloading the twelve most popular released video-games and I play them only sort of stopping to eat and drink and bathroom stuff.

………………...Champion comes to get me around ten and we hit the gym together and train and talk as we’re training about sports and stuff. Actually just guy stuff which is surprisingly not all about women. It’s a lot more about what kind of car I’m driving now and how it handles and the power behind the engine but also about stuff that’s in the papers.

Oh yeah the papers and the news and all the stuff that I never really followed before has this huge bearing on what we do. Like stuff with any union could always turn into trouble and even if we’re not doing the hero thing it pays to know all the angles of that stuff and who’s who on city council and all those things being advertised too since a big name score to the bad guys is a mark in their win column.

Making their bones and stuff.

It all makes sense and at the same time I kinda feel like a dunce for not getting this sooner.

And the training…well it’s a police martial art style developed for law enforcement called Lockdown. Holds and locks and throws from the stuff he’s showing me vids of but Steven’s not showing me any of that because I’ll be learning that from the people at Halo.

And wow him barely using his powers and kicking my ass gets old fast. On the plus side I think I have the ceiling memorized.

Instead I have to learn how to learn, how to take instruction because that will be the best way for me to learn.

After the little “Oh I should’ve thought of that moment.” Then that screw up with the kidnapping and the news. I’m actually getting myself into the same sort of frame of mind that I would try to have at cheer camp. Learning stuff like that is all sort of choreography. You memorize and do and do and memorize.

Then it’s physical training with the weight gear there and other exercises in teaching me how to use my strength.

Like I never thought of like the best way to tear off a car door or take out a windshield without hurting the person inside or setting off the crash bags and hurting them. There’s even this whole bit we do in the training room about how to step in from of and stop a car…or a van or a bus.

Yes I’m serious I’m standing in from of an oncoming car and it’s full of dummies and I’m learning how to stop it right.

And how to throw a car.

Again yes I’m serious, oh apparently you can do this stuff willy-nilly but if you just improvise there so much that can and does go wrong the idea behind this is that when I do pick up a car to throw it I know what that’s like and what will likely happen.

It’s so bizarre but it’s kind of fun too.

And there’s a whole bunch of little things too. Like I learn to open a fire hydrant I’m strong enough to do it by hand but to know how and to know how to hook one up can be really useful. The same as using a fire extinguisher…yeah sounds easy but I’ve never used one in my life before.

It’s most of the afternoon and then I’m studying while he and I sit on call. I’m learning 911 calls and codes and what the most common guns are here on the streets and stuff that will only do me good. It still takes me some time to really emotionally get how much smarter I am now. It still gets to me emotionally just trying to get past being able to study and have it stick.

Then we’re getting calls all afternoon with a runaway tanker ship that won’t respond to hails and the remote controls won’t work. Turns out to be ship wide case of food poisoning and Champion and I get the EMT’s on route while we manually power down the ship and he tows it in to get docked.

There’s a thirty plus car pile up and we’re there to assist in the rescue efforts and to just be the "Jaws of life." and such. I'll tell you even something as simple as bracing something with super strength and how versatile the body is or in Champion's case flight...not just getting to an ambulance fast or hospital but twice I see him lift and hold a fire fighter tight and fly them into a rescue position that would have needed gear and time that person didn't have.

No showboating, no ego.

I feel like the teenager I am with him.

The team rule as a Champion is to assist; we get involved on a call to call basis or if we get a call buy those we have a contract with.

“Contract with?”

“We contract out to have a direct line call from certain vetted businesses and organizations. We don’t take their orders but we’re sort of like private first responders and security.”

“Like?”

“Well most of the banks and the casinos and the hospitals have up with an emergency call button like the jails and the two local prisons do as well and of course the police stations and courthouses.”

“Really?”

“Oh definitely, say there’s a big gang boss being tried and he’s hired special help to get him out before he’s convicted? It’s good to get the police there but it’s even better that we get called just as fast.”

“Well what about the banks and the casinos.”

“If we get a call form them is because they’re high value targets and they attract the same kind of traffic in a criminal way. Usually we don’t get called for those since most have private security and then there’s still the police.”

“So it’s not like selling out to like corporations.”

“Oh heck no, that’s something else and the people like us that do that are not that much of a step above being supervillains either sometimes.”

“Good, so the stuff we were called for today?”

“It’s our calls directly and we either get paid for it as part of our yearly contracts with say the city with the harbor thing and the traffic accident it lets us pay the bills and keep things running past the money we get from charity and donations.”

“So this is a real job then.”

“Looks like it, still interested?”

“Actually yeah. I don’t really care a lot about the money it’s just that I want to do something with all of this given the selfish and silly events that led into this happening to me.”

It’s supper time actually a bit past by the time we get back to The Tower and I don’t have any messages so I get on the phone and call.

“Alexis?”

“Tyler?”

“Yeah, I thought I’d call you.”

“Good, I’d ask how your day went but I saw you with Champion on TV.”

“Still want to hear about it?”

“Okay.”

“Want to come over? I’ll order in.”

“Sure what are we having?”

“Chinese?”

“Sure I’ll be over in a bit.”

We disconnect and I look things over, it might not be a bad idea to clean things up some and take a shower.

I think it’s a good thing that I want to talk with her about my day.

That I just want to be with her.

up
104 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Another Oldie

it's good to see again! Tyler is learning. :)
hugs
Grover

I'm getting back to some of the older stuff.

And there will be more coming. I did like writing the professional hero stuff in how Tyler/Titan is learning.
*Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

" I just want to be with her."

and he's finally giving her a good reason to be with him.

Nice to see this one come back!

DogSig.png

Titan/Tyler's really trying to get being himself.

Steve or Champion's a pretty decent role model too of super powered guy which Ty's finding more useful than time with his own dad. But Alexis is seeing he's really trying and that meas a lot to her.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey a proud big brother.

Bailey Summers

happy sigh

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

Great to see the return of this story.

It's interesting to watch Tyler learn about being a guy while at the same time seeing Sunny just learning. There is definitely a much better balance between the two emerging which hopefully will make life easier for Tyler/Sunny.

As for part 2 of the date... *happy sigh* :-)



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

There's little dates but then there's that day together date.

Which when I've been able to in the past been a big fan of myself. Now the learning it's been mostly as Tyler lately seeing as they're trying to immerse themselves in being that way for awhile and yet Sunny will likely feel surprised at how much she'll end up changing too.

*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

Tyler is such a guy

Sunny is still there too, but he still act it without thinking sometimes. he is getting better though.

"Despite actually being pain now I still need clothes in the baddest way as Tyler." what does this mean?

what is the grav rating on your mars, is it standard to earth, to mars or is there artificial grav in parts of the city or are there variable zones?
I love this group of stories. thanks

Mars gravity in story is the same as Mars in real life.

No idea what that is though. In the domed cities there though there is likely gravity plating installed. That sentence though was a typo i meant paid. I'll fix it.

There are more of all of there stories coming I just need time to post them.
*Hugs and Howls*

Bailey Summers