The Angry Witch

Printer-friendly version

The Angry Witch

The Angry Witch
By Anon Allsop

The day started out fairly normal for a 16 year old sophomore boy, I noticed Cassie waiting in the lunchroom for classes to start so I wandered over there and sat about ten feet away. At least there I could look at her and not be noticed.

I used to lay awake thinking about Cassie, she was so pretty and I was head over heals for her. My friends all thought she was a freak, I would bet that many of them had a crush for her as well, but they weren't as vocal as I was.

Opening my history book up and resting my hand on my head I watched her out of my left eye, through my fingers. She had these long beautiful legs, smooth and sexy with a pair of dainty pumps on each foot. Her toes peeking seductively out from the open toe at the end. I followed her silky legs up until they met with the hemline of her short leather skirt. Man, I would love to have the courage to run my hand up those sexy thighs.

She was writing in her English journal as I sat there wishing, her blonde hair draping softly against her arm and breast. I could see through the opening of her silk blouse and just a hint of upper breast visible to my young eyes. Her beautiful skin looked soft and inviting, I would give anything to be able to kiss this creature of seduction.

I let my gaze drift to her luscious kiss able mouth, with a hint of gloss reflecting the lights overhead. How I dreamt that I was kissing those lips, staring into the cool blue of her eyes. Oh those eyes, they were large and innocent, but very sexy. From where I sat I could see her profile, the long dark eyelashes curving gently upward. I could never figure out why this exquisite creature never dated, at least never dated any of the guys I knew in high school.

Three of my friends walked up to me and sat down, laughing and pushing they were making quite a scene. She looked up with the start of the commotion, quickly I turned my head to advert my lustful gaze but I don't think I was quick enough.

I sat there and got quite a bit of teasing from them as one of them asked me what the heck was I looking at? They referred to her as the High School Hooker, Super Slut among many other degrading names. She got up with anger in her eyes and walked away. I chided them for what they had just done and got up. They told me that if I wanted her so bad, to go after her... maybe she would give me a blowjob before school started. She turned to listen, but continued walking away.

Later in the day while I was getting a drink at the water fountain she came up beside me and leaned against the wall. I wasn't even thinking about it but as I turned the handle on the old style handle from the antiquated water fountain, it let out a stream that shot past my face and directly onto her white blouse. The water came out in such a stream that she was quickly soaked.

I couldn't believe my luck with this accident at the fountain, not because of it happening but rather what happened next. The water soaked the front of her blouse that allowed me to see right through the material. Cassie wasn't wearing a bra and I could see the dark outlines of a very mature nipple. In fact, by the time she stood up, I could see both nipples perched upon a pair of exquisite breasts. I was in heaven, I smiled thinking.

She scowled at me as my smile slowly disappeared, Her beautiful blue eyes became very cold and forbidding. She opened her mouth as if to say something but stopped and quietly turned and stormed away. I stood there saying nothing as others that witnessed the incident, laughed and pointed at her. She covered herself with her books and ran around the corner.

My friends were also witness to my misfortune walked over and laughed, slapped my back and congratulated me for "getting that freaky bitch good". I felt awful that something so innocent had been blown so out of proportion. I was determined to straighten things out with her before anything else happened.

By lunchtime things had quieted down but I was still getting comments and congratulations from my friends. As I looked around the lunchroom, I saw Cassie sitting in the back corner glaring at me. It didn't help that the guys kept bringing up the whole thing and shouting across the lunchroom at her. I wished that I could hide, but that was now impossible since I still had four classes to go and all of them were with Cassie.

I walked up to her just before 5th period and tried to talk but she slammed her locker door and walked away from me. All I could do was watch that shapely swaying ass walk around the corner and into the Biology room. I followed her in and took my seat just ahead of her, I knew she was pissed because I could feel her angry stare boring into the back of my head.

***

She sat and stared at the boy who just ruined her reputation in the school, she would make him pay for what he had done. She knew that it was an accident at the water fountain, but she also thought he made no effort to set things straight with his friends or any classmates. Now she was the butt of all of their jokes. She knew that he liked her, gazing from his hiding place behind his hand watching and lusting after her body. If he liked it so much... humm... maybe that was the answer. She would have some fun... at his expense.

In her beautiful head she started to call upon her ancestors, asking them to help her with her spell. She could almost sense their presence as she decided what she would do. She decided to start out very subtle, so he wouldn't know what was happening until it was too late. First thing she would do is change his class ring into one very thin and feminine, the diamond like stone sparkling calling attention to the hand.

She smiled inwardly as her thought became reality. Next, she decided to give him pierced ears and a belly ring, and wording her spell so that he never felt nor was aware that anything was different. She admired her handiwork as he turned his head ever so slightly and revealed the dangling precious stones that reflected their radiance.

Now she decided it was time for some unseen changes, she looked down at his legs stretched out from under his desk... a perfect place to start.

The sophomore wasn't that big to start with so she decided that she wouldn't mess with the height, however she altered him just enough with her spell to give him gloriously long legs. She closed her eyes and made them so silky smooth and blemish free, he was so infatuated by long, silky, sexy tanned legs, she wondered what he would think now that he had a pair of his own.

The bell rang as the class was dismissed to go on to 6th period, she watched him stand up and tuck his books under his arm and start out the door. She decided that it wouldn't do for him to go out that way so she suddenly slipped a tiny suggestion into his very manipulative brain.

Cassie smiled as his books slowly went from down by his side to up high in front of his chest. All the while the boy was unaware of his actions. She followed him out into the hall as one of his friends stopped him to talk. She laughed to herself as she saw him pull at the unfamiliar feeling of his jeans against his sleek sexy legs.

She caught the glance of a taller boy, as he was about to comment on the earrings that Tad was wearing, and clouded his mind to think of it as nothing unusual. The spell leapt from person to person until it covered all who were around the boy until no one thought anything of him wearing the dangling earrings.

As she passed the two talking she decided to involve his buddy in her plan, she made Tad have a slight infatuation with his taller friend. She heard Tad giggle at something that his friend said as she rounded the corner of her History class. Slowly Tad entered back into the room and took his seat.

***

I sat in class and felt uncomfortable knowing Cassie was probably watching me now, I didn't want to turn and say anything because I was afraid to make a scene here in Biology. I just sat there and slowly rotated my class ring on my finger. I had just gotten the beautiful ring with its diamond setting about a week ago, and was so proud of the ring and the way it sparkled on my finger. I held it out so that it reflected back the light in the room as it sparkled and glistened.

I almost jumped as I turned my head and felt the contact of the dangling earrings as the brushed my neck. I had forgotten that I put them on this morning, I tried to remember where I got them, but nothing came to me.

About half way through class I was experiencing such a feeling in my legs, the material of my blue jeans was rubbing against my smooth legs and was almost turning me on. I must concentrate on my studies or I would get a poor mark from my teacher for the day.

As the bell rung I filed out of class with the others and saw my good friend Jack waiting for me. Again, the feeling of my smooth legs was almost making me aroused just by walking. We spoke for a moment and went on to our classrooms.

I tried to smile at Cassie as I entered the rooms caring my books, but she turned and looked away. I would have to try and talk to her after class. I did wonder why I was lugging my books around like I had been, but shrugged it off, as it felt "normal" to me.

***

Cassie waited for him to sat down before she would do anything else to her victim... she sat tapping her lovely nails against her desk while she came up with another plan of attack.

Thinking of his white sweat socks peeking from under his jeans she transformed them into a pair of sheers that slowly climbed their way up his leg and connected together to make pantyhose. She envisioned his underwear as they slowly morphed into a very seductive high cut lacy panty that she had seen at Victoria's Secret.

He adjusted himself in his seat then continued to read his History book for an in class reading assignment. She looked at his tennis shoes and slowly worded her mental spell so they became an open toe shoe with a 3 inch heel, allowing his dainty toes to peek out. On each toe she placed glossy ivory dusted nail polish.

Cassie was taking all of her frustrations out on Tad as she continued her handiwork. Inwardly, she smiled at his misfortune, she would teach him in a very hard lesson today. Probably not the hard lesson he would be thinking if he were aware of what was happening though.

Cassie again wanted to work on something a bit more visible so she leaned forward in her chair, this time she was seated almost across from Tad.

She watched from behind her long hair as she made Tad's eyebrows sculpture themselves and become thin and feminine. His eyes became round and doe like with innocence and seduction. She made each eyelash lengthen and curve upward becoming long and dark. His lips slowly puffed out and took on an extremely sexual look to them, as the nose reduced in size to become cute and dainty.

She gave him a very beautiful "Ivory girl" complexion and just light hints of makeup. Cassie became startled as the bell ended class, wondering where the time had gone she quickly closed her book and left the room. She waited outside as Tad exited the class.

***

I settled myself down at my seat and opened up my History book, I was aware that just to my right sat the woman I wanted in the worst way. I could feel her steady gaze burning into me, I wanted to say something but I couldn't.

My mind was preoccupied as I was just thinking of the recent conversation I had with Jack, my best friend. I remembered feeling sort of queasy as I stood there talking to the tall boy, my stomach turning with butterflies as we spoke. I don't understand why I would be nervous because that had never happened before. The thing that was bothering me the most, was how my gaze lingered on Jack's behind as I left him for my own class... very troubling indeed.

I felt a tickle run up my leg and placed a hand in the area to scratch at that spot. I adjusted myself in the chair as I felt my underwear start to ride up into my crotch. I wanted to fix the problem but knowing full well that everyone would see me doing this, decided to try and wait until class was over and make adjustments then.

I brought my feet back under the desk from their stretched position and heard a familiar little click-click of my pumps as them came into contact with the floor again. Glancing over the edge of the desk, I marveled at the way my pretty toenails played with the reflected light of the room.

I licked my lips, which felt a bit unfamiliar but couldn't place why I would think that. Enjoying the taste of the fruity lip polish, I decided that getting ready this morning was well worth it if I got to see Jack again. Smiling I turned the page of my book.

***

Cassie decided she wasn't done with her adjustments to Tad, she made his hands and arms become more feminine looking. On the end of each fingertip she elongated his nail and lengthened it out a half an inch. Each was given the same dusty Ivory gloss color that his toes possessed.

She decided that she must do something with the broadness of his shoulders, narrower and narrower they became as they started to resemble a young female rather than the stocky fellow they once belonged to. Cassie decided that her creation should have long hair... the longer the better. Slowly it started to grow longer, her magic again enveloped those around Tad, so that not one person noticed it lengthening out from the pretty little head.

Cassie figured that since Tad liked her long blonde hair, she would give him his own. As the thought crossed her brain, Tad's hair started to lighten up just as slowly as it was growing.

The T-shirt that Tad was wearing became shorter and shorter as it rose up to just above the naval. Slowly the stomach flattened out and became tapered toward the waist. The hips started to grow outward, as they resembled a woman's wider hips just right for childbearing.

As quickly as it started, class was over. The two left the room one in front of the other and started off toward Choir class. With Tad leading the way, it gave Cassie another opportunity to make some adjustments.

She noticed that all of the guys were staring at Tad, not because they could see an effeminate guy but were seeing Tad as a very available woman. Cassie decided to give Tad a feminine sway to his hips with each step that he moved.

The hair continued to extend down Tad's back as he walked, soon it would be at shoulder level. Cassie mentally pulled it back into a very bouncy ponytail and placed a brightly colored scrunchie at the base. But the hair continued on its downward progression.

From the back Tad looked every inch the teenage girl he was soon to become, but Cassie wanted more before she would consider herself done. Up ahead was Jack's locker, she would make another little move there. As the two approached Jack he looked up and smiled. Tad walked to him and leaned against the lockers next to his and smiled. There was a slight bit of minor flirting that happened thanks to Cassie and she almost choked at the fountain as she saw the evident bulge in Jack's crotch. She laughed at her arousal spell and how it was working beautifully.

Noticing a panicked look in Tad's eyes as Jack brushed her cheek in a very loving way as they left to their classes, made Cassie almost leap for joy. Tad followed Cassie into the Choir room and took their assigned seats by voice. Tad, a tenor, was seated last in his row right next to the soprano section. This fact didn't go unnoticed by Cassie.

***

I sat at the desk and patiently read my history chapters, turning the pages slowly so I could admire my glossy long nails with the light dancing off of their shiny surface.

Tucking a stray hair behind my ear and folded my legs behind the knee, I looked up through my long eyelashes at the clock. The bell was about to ring soon, I estimated that if I hurried, I might be able to stop and talk to Cassie after class.

As the bell sounded I gathered my books and carried them out of the room, walking behind me was Cassie. I walked towards Choir listening to the click, click of my pumps that I was wearing as I seductively approached Jack's locker. I leaned against a door and started making small talk with Jack while noticing the effect I was having on the man's libido.

I was surprised as Jack gently placed his hand on my cheek and spoke softly to me, I could sense that something was not right here but couldn't place my dainty little well manicured finger on it.

Shrugging it off, I walked on to class as all of the boys were watching my sexy display approaching and leaving them. Subconsciously, I smiled when I entered the Choir room and took my seat.

***

Cassie watched as Jack also filed past them both and as he passed Tad, he rubbed the back of Tad's hand with a finger. Climbing the seats until he sat himself in the bass section.

Tad smiled but pulled his hand away as Jack passed, on his face was a look of confusion. Cassie mentally thought of Tad having a very straight posture, which Tad sat up and held his music out in front of him. The long nails and graceful hands slowly turning the pages of the new music that had just been passed out to them all.

As the director started working with the boys, Tad was singing his part as well. Soon she directed that it was time for the sopranos to start singing and Tad found himself singing that part also. He cleared his throat a few times and when the Tenors were starting up their part, he sat silently with his hands folded neatly in his lap.

Again the sopranos sang their parts and along with them Tad sang out beautifully, sexually and strong. He looked up at Jack who was smiling; nobody thought it odd that Tad was singing with the girls. Back and forth the director asked them to sing, each time Tad sang out strong and sweetly. By the time class was over Tad found his voice almost sultry from the workout.

The bell rang and all of the choir began to file out of the room as well as the three. Tad and Jack were walking side by side, Cassie just behind them. Mentally, Cassie made Jack slowly work his hand into the back pocket of Tad's jeans. The two headed off toward Gym class for the last period of the day.

***

Smiling to a few friends that I had in class I took my seat and placed my books just under my chair. This is one of my favorite classes because I love to sing, I have been asked to join several different singing groups within school but my studies have always gotten in the way.

Looking down at my pretty shoes I felt someone touch the backside of my hand and it sent little shock waves up and down my body. Glancing up I saw it was Jack walking away from me, "God he has a nice tight butt." I muttered under my breath.

We started singing and as always, I sang out strong since I like to show up the other tenors in our section. When we came to a rest, I found my mind wondering why I liked to sing along with the boys when I should be paying attention to learning my own part. Shrugging my shoulders, I sat up straight and sang out with one eye on Jack who was watching me. Pretty soon, as with any class I love to be in, it was over. We all stood up and gathered our books and started toward the door. Jack came down the steps behind me and I could swear that he gently brushed my rear. I felt little shock waves jump to my chest and groin, "Do it again!" I thought.

As fast as the thought crossed my mind, Jack was snaking his hand into my back pocket with his thumb hooking itself into my belt loop. It felt like he was almost guiding me along the hallway, I shuddered when he touched the soft skin of my lower back with his thumb.

***

As the three of them walked down the hallway, Cassie started the last of the changes to Tad. Slowly his penis and balls started to shrink, by the time they entered the gymnasium they were almost non-existent. Cassie gave Tad a slight perfume smell that only would affect Jack. It was a seductive Pheromone, adapted to only arouse Jack and played with his desires more than anything.

Cassie watched as Tad's hand lifted up and scratched at his chest while they walked, his new nipples were beginning to push out on the thin T-shirt. As the two walked towards the locker rooms, Tad and Cassie turned left and went into the girl's room much to Tad's surprise.

Slowly Tad began to undress as if nothing were unusual with him being in the woman's locker room. He pulled off the jeans and threw them along with the hose into the locker, pulling out his little gym outfit and retrieved his lady Rebocks and laid them on the bench next to him.

As he donned the clothing on he listened to the usual banter of the girls talking about boys, dates, clothes and sex in the locker room. He ran his hands along his supple legs and slowly folded his socks down to the ankle as all the girls were doing, it just felt right doing that. As he stood up and looked into the mirror he could see his reflection, his beautiful budding breasts gently pressing out the front of his shirt. He glanced at his hair and pulling a hair band off of his slender wrist he quickly tightened it into a long ponytail that would swing freely when he walked.

***

I walked along with Jack's hand resting against my smooth rear wishing that we were alone and his hand was on the inside. I looked at him and smiled as he squeezed gently on my cheek. I found myself slowly exaggerating the gentle sway of my hips for Jack's sake but strangely, it almost didn't feel exaggerated at all but rather natural for me to walk that way.

I glanced down at my clothes loving the way they were smooth and flat, although I did appreciate one bulge, Jack's. I noticed that as we were walking Jack was becoming turned on and that was making me try harder to turn him on even more. I like the control over him that I have.

My blouse gently rubbing against my chest is driving me crazy, it is itching so much that I want to tear open my shirt and scratch at my chest. I don't remember it ever bothering me like that before so it must be a material that I have developed an allergic reaction to.

As we entered the gymnasium, Jack released his hand and turned toward the boy's locker room. I wanted to follow in the worst way but for some reason I felt that if I did, it would be wrong. Pausing, I watched him push the door open and go in, Cassie tugged at my shirt and I turned and followed her into the girl's locker room.

I began to unbutton my shirt and pulled my pants down my silky legs. I may not be as busty as the other girls but my legs were long and slender. Jack loved my legs and that's all that mattered to me. I pulled down the hose and deposited them into the locker as well. Reaching inside, I grabbed my gym clothes and shoes, slowly dressing I found myself laughing at the different conversations in the room. These girls were so silly with their boys, I was glad that I had Jack, he was much more of a man than any of their boyfriends.

I watched my beautiful hands as I ran them down my sexy, smooth legs ending their trip at the little white socks on my feet. Folding my socks down, I loved the way they make my legs look even longer. I smiled to myself as I knew that many of them were jealous of how beautiful my legs were.

Standing up, I caught my reflection in the mirror. I examined the way my clothes hung on my boyish frame and slowly turned so I could see the profile of my budding breasts as they gently pushed out on my shirt. Someday they would be larger and womanlier, that thought made me smile thinking of how Jack would love to fondle them. I looked up and saw my hair hanging loosely and knew that wouldn't do, pulling a hair band off of my wrist I tightened it up into a ponytail and went to get into line.

***

Tad fell into line as all the girls headed out into the gym and started roll call, Cassie altered the minds of everyone around the struggling boy as they called his name. The teacher called "Thaddia Miller", "Here" came the breathy voice. Once done, they walked to the end of the room by the doors as the teacher explained that today they were going to play coed flag football and to pick up your flag and belts as you leave the gym.

Thaddia was surprised that her boyfriend was placed on the opposite team, she was so hoping that they would be on the same side. On the first play from scrimmage, Thaddia got the pitch and ran around the end where she was met by Jack. He wrapped his big arms around her and dropped her to the ground. As he started to get up he placed his huge hand on the inside of her thigh and gave her a little squeeze, which sent waves of pleasure to Thaddia's head.

Every time Thaddia got the ball during class, Jack was the one who got the tackle. Once, he was able to tackle her from behind, which when they both rose up on their hands and knees everyone in the class laughed because it looked as though they were having sex, doggie style. Thaddia smiled and pressed her firm behind into Jack's crotch as she got out from under him. She wondered if he was getting aroused because she was sure she was feeling his straining erection very close to her bottom.

As the class moved along toward the end of the day, Thaddia progressed with Cassie's help toward the end of her eventual sentence. Thaddia's unbridled breasts were slowly growing larger and larger and by the time the class ended, they were pushing out the front of her shortened shirt until it was inches too short and bared her midriff. Cassie was pleased with her creation, but was far from finished.

Cassie laughed to herself as Mrs. Carpenter scolded Thaddia for not wearing a sport bra, because of this she sent her in early. Cassie closed her eyes and watched the image form as Thaddia showered. Cassie made all of Tad's world slowly seep from Thaddia so that when she left the showers, Tad no longer existed... only a very sexy Thaddia.

***

I stepped out into the gym with the other girls as they called roll, when the teacher called out "Thaddia Miller" I found myself shouting "Here". My hand went to my throat as I spoke knowing that my voice shouldn't sound that way, in fact, why was I answering to the name of Thaddia in the first place. I hated that name, although I loved the sound of it when Jack spoke. He could make it sound so sexy.

Mrs. Carpenter told us that we were going to play coed flag football today and to grab our flag and belts as we left the gym. I giggled as a mental picture played in my head hoping that Jack and I were on the same team. I wanted to be the center and Jack the quarterback, I shuddered at the thought of him placing his huge manly hands near my crotch.

Imagine my disappointment when I found out that my Honey was on the other team, but the more I thought about it... it was probably for the better since we didn't want to let the whole world know that we were an item. Our team got the ball first and I settled into my running back position. Just to my left was Jack smiling and winking at me. The QB got the ball and pitched it in my direction and since the play called would take me towards Jack, I was determined not to let him get his huge hands on me as I would never live it down.

Jack came out of his end position and met me right at the line of scrimmage. I think he must have forgotten what game we were playing because he wrapped his oversized hands around me and pulled me down. Curiously, each hand was placed exactly over a breast. I shuddered a bit as his hand squeezed my inner thigh when he rose up. He smiled at me, knowing full well what he was doing.

It seemed that every time I got the ball, Jack was waiting to pull me down. All of the other guys stepped aside so Jack could get the tackle. I decided that I would change the play without anyone else knowing so I started one way, spun and tried to get around the other end away from Jack. He was too quick as he ran me down from behind and pulled me to my knees. Laughing, I struggled to get out from under his well-muscled body and realized that my small form was straddled by his legs and arms trapping me under him. I could feel his erection straining against his shorts so I figured to have a bit of fun at his expense. Backing into his growing erection, I pressed myself against him and rocked my hips back and forth against his rod. His breathing became rugged and strained as he allowed me to rise to my feet.

I could feel my nipples harden on my breasts and I knew that Jack could see it too, he loved my bust. He always said that more than a mouthful was too much, but I knew that someday they would be all that he could desire. A girl just knows these things. Besides, I love the feel of them as they sway and bounce as I move. I watched from the sidelines as Jack pulled his shirt off, displaying his chiseled muscles for all the girls to see. I knew that he meant for me to see him, since he was looking directly toward me while he pulled it off. As he settled down into his position he glanced my way and I acted like I was going to take off my shirt too. I gave him quite a show, pulling my shirt up enough to see the bottom of my soft white globes. I laughed when the guys ribbed him for forgetting the snap count.

Mrs. Carpenter pulled me aside and scolded me for not wearing a sports bra, she said that wearing one could prevent injury. I didn't see her point, but when I looked down... I could see two very distinctive points. Each gently sloping breast was accented by the hardened tip of a very aroused nipple. Mrs. Carpenter gave me a glare and sent me back inside to the showers. As I walked past Jack he smiled and rolled his eyes at Mrs. Carpenter for sending me in. Very soft and almost inaudible Jack whispered, "Love the eye candy..." I smiled and gave him a wink.

Soon enough class would be over and everyone would be headed into the showers to wash off the sweat. For now, I stood alone under the hot water and closed my eyes, thinking of Jack and how he made me feel. God it's great being a girl.

***

Cassie altered the clothing of Thaddia's to something more fitting the sexy girl. Her succulent pendulous breasts swing and moving with each motion, as she pulled out her lacy bra and dropped it into her book bag with a playful smile.

She brought out her lotion and smoothed it onto her supple thighs and lower legs; it had the same playful scent that drove Jack wild. Sliding the high cut panties up her hairless, silky legs she let go of the waistband with a very feminine snap. She next pulled out an extremely short skirt that barely covered up her smooth crotch, and slowly stepped into it and zipped the side up.

Cassie felt herself flush a bit watching the sexy girl dress; it was almost like an erotic dance oozing with arousal. She then buttoned up her blouse only part of the way up showing off much more cleavage than the school would allow, but that didn't bother Thaddia, she did what she wanted. The two girls finished dressing and left the room heading for their school lockers.

Cassie altered everything in Tad's locker to reflect the woman Thaddia now was, as she opened up the door she looked at her face in the mirror and deftly redone her makeup. Swinging her hair over her shoulder Thaddia headed off to the parking lot swing her hips lustfully and seductively. She smiled at the boys she passed because they all wanted her... in every way, shape and form. But she was only interested in one thing from one person, her Jack.

Thaddia was followed out the door into the parking lot by Cassie. Way into the back of the parking lot both of them walked heals clicking lightly against the pavement. Thaddia headed toward her car while Cassie went into the next space and got into her little foreign pickup with dark tinted windows.

***

I walked back into the locker room and smiled at Cassie, I knew she was jealous of how beautiful I was compared to her. I reached back into my gym locker and fished out the sexy bra that I just bought from Victoria's Secret, I started to raise it towards my breasts. On second thought, I smiled; I dropped the seductive undergarment back into my bag and decided to give Jack a show.

I pulled out my French cut panties and pulled them up my long smooth legs, smiling at the show I was creating I gave them a playful snap once they settled on my lovely bottom.

Glancing toward Cassie I smiled as I could see that she had been staring... poor jealous girl. I purposefully left the top two buttons undone knowing that would show off my cleavage. Reaching back in I pulled out my miniskirt, I wonder what the school's principal would think of me parading around dressed in this short number with my top half done... he probably would cream his jeans, I giggled.

Leaving the gym I strutted down the hall leaving most males breathless as I clicked along looking just shy of a streetwalker. What did I care as long as I got a rise out of Jack? I would do anything for that man.

I quickly done my combo on the locker and opened it up, fussing with my hair and makeup I gathered my items and walked out to the car. Every male eye watching me trying to hide their inferior erections from prying eyes. Only one erection would do for me... Jack's.

***

Cassie wasn't done... not by a long shot. She altered Thaddia's direction and made her get into the passenger side of the car where she would sit patently. As she sat only six feet from her, Cassie decided to have a bit more fun.

She had Thaddia start to reflect on Jack's erection as he straddled her rear during their flag football game. She planted in her mind the thrill of watching it swell and grow before Thaddia's eyes. Cassie laughed out loud as she watched Thaddia's head press back into the seat unaware she was being watched by someone in the space next door. She wanted Thaddia to imagine the feeling of that rock hard organ slowly pressing into her womanly slit. Pushing farther and farther as he pumped his way into her body.

Thaddia, was panting and moaning as she slowly spread her legs for her lover, only no one was there, it was all in her mind. Thaddia started to rock her virgin hips to the feeling of her lover's sexual passion. She was glistening with sweat droplets from the buildup of her lust. Cassie laughed at the sounds coming from the car next to her, Thaddia was completely lost in her lovemaking to her imaginary Jack.

Thaddia started moaning low with an, "Uh... uh... uh..." which built up to an "oh... oh... Oh... OH!" The rhythm repeating itself until the sexy young thing exploded in an orgasm that left her shaking with desire. Cassie felt herself flush a bit as even she was becoming turned on by the former boy. She decided to turn the heat up a bit on Thaddia as she started to mentally kiss the breasts of the girl.

Thaddia opened up her shirt and exposed her glorious breasts to her unseen lover; she could feel the gentle hands of a ghostlike being gently caressing her breast and nipple. The unseen kisses were driving her insane with passion and desire. The kisses became lower and lower as they finally started to explore her neither region.

***

I started to walk towards my car then laughed at my thought of claiming Jack's car so quickly, some day I was sure that we would share cars... a home, I smiled inwardly at the thought, yes even his bed. I glanced at my watch and figured that I would only have a few minutes to wait on Jack so I let myself in on the passenger side and sat waiting.

I sat there in the warm sunshine and waited thinking about our little game of football and how Jack took advantage of the situation each time he was near me. Then I smiled thinking about how his manly penis felt pressing into my backside. My thoughts made me shudder with desire as I sat there with my eyes closed. God, the feeling was wonderful, just enough pressure there to fuel my imagination.

I started to imagine myself and Jack alone in the same situation and my breathing become labored, I could feel his unfettered penis stiffen as I held it in my dainty hand. I wanted that organ in such a way that it made me blush. Slowly my imagination became more and more realistic as I could feel the large organ at the entrance of my neither region. I forced my hips forward trying to push the hard maleness into my waiting crotch.

I could feel him as he entered into me causing me to gasp and moan with delight, I found my hips rocking in the motion of my unseen lover. The kisses upon my neck and breasts were driving me crazy, I wanted more... I must have more. Grabbing the ends of my blouse I pulled and tugged until the buttons gave way and let my breasts swing free. I could feel his gentle touch on my breasts with both kisses and massaging. I could almost hear my moans and cries as he started moving faster and faster making me shudder and scream in a passion and desire that I wanted in the worst way. I could still feel the tender kisses slowly lower down my body until they began to kiss my inner thigh, my legs shook with want and need as I spread them apart for my imaginary lover, "Hurry up Jack, I can't wait forever!" I pleaded.

***

Cassie glanced across the parking lot and saw Jack with book bag in tow starting off toward his home. "Not so fast sexy boy, your lover is waiting!" Instantly, Jack changed his direction and started for the car that Thaddia was in. He popped the driver's door open and sat down. Even before he could close the door Thaddia was upon her prey. She had his zipper down and was fondling his growing erection before he could settle in by kissing his penis with passion.

He leaned back and held her head as she began to bob and stroke his manhood with her oral passion. Jack wanted her in the most complete way, he wanted to feel himself deep in her womb. She knew that and began to kiss her way up his belly to his nipples. Expertly she tongued his small nipples, which sent him over the edge, quickly the two worked their way back seat of his car.

For a moment he was behind her with his penis at her backside and each hand around her holding her sensitive breasts. She ground herself into his rock hard erection as she dropped her hand behind herself and started stroking his youthful penis. He tried to pull her in closer but the seductress wouldn't have anything to do with that slowly she turned in his grasp and pushed him down. Silently she straddled his pole and gently lowered herself down.

***

I was startled when I heard the driver's door open that I screamed, once I noticed Jack's handsome face I pounced on my soon to be lover with all the ferocity of a lioness. Jack was at first startled by my attack but quickly settled in and started to become aroused by my actions.

I placed my glossy nails on his chest and slowly lowered my hands down until I came into contact by his growing penis. I deftly unzipped his pants and let his penis spring out in eagerness. Lowering my head toward his erection I took it in and began to slowly kiss and lick the length of his manhood. He held my head and begged for more, who was I to complain. My fantasy was coming true. I worked him like I had done this before, I wanted desperately to impress this young lover of mine. I could feel him begin to tense up and thrust his hips into my mouth, I didn't want to waste his seed so I let him go and started to kiss his navel and work my way up.

I kissed his chest while my hands kept working my magic on his penis, he was mine and I wanted to keep it that way. My tongue found his small nipple and I started to gently kiss and lick it sending him into a fury of passion, who would have known that he was that erotic? Before I knew it I was being pulled toward the back seat of his car, Jack on the bottom and me facing away. He was pressing himself into my backside while his hands found their way to my breasts and began to fondle and cup the swaying orbs.

He pulled and tugged at me trying to impale my bottom on his penis, but that wasn't what I wanted. I slowly turned myself around and lowered down on his massive erection... that's what I wanted.

***

Cassie found her hand slowly lowering to her crotch and gently massaging her aroused slit. Embarrassed on how easy she was being manipulated by the two lovers, she redoubled her efforts to make Tad pay.

In the car next to her the 16 year old was riding her lovers rock hard penis allowing her breasts to lower enough for her 18 year old lover to gently lick the nipples. Hot passionate kisses, lust and a rocking rhythm began to slowly rule his world, he cried out that he wasn't wearing a condom but she let it fall on deaf ears. She just locked her legs in so he couldn't dislodge her. She shuddered and had spasms as her first extreme orgasm hit her; then again like an electric bolt she began to orgasm again.

***

I found myself riding his stiff pole watching the fear in his eyes grow as he realized that in our passion, he forgot one little item. He tried to push me off but I wanted him in the worst way, I fought him constantly keeping our rhythm going against his wishes. He kept saying in a husky voice rocked with emotion and passion that he wasn't wearing any protection but I didn't care as I was feeling an electric thunderbolt of searing orgasmic passion again and again in my being. This was such a great feeling that I never wanted it to ever end. I kept riding his pole as long as my little electric shocks of passion continued.

***

Jack tried to move her off of himself but was enjoying his young girl too much, suddenly his eyes got large and he tried in vain to ask her to get up. Instead of climbing off she pushed herself down into his erection as he shot load after load of his seed into her fertile young womb. She collapsed onto his chest, as she lay there with his penis still hard inside her.

***

Jack tried in vain to dislodge me from his rock hard penis, I wouldn't have it anyway I was loving every minute of the feeling. I tightened up the grip I had on him with my knees and pressed my crotch deeper into his erection. Suddenly his eyes got a glassy look to them and he tried to force me away but I continued to kiss him and wrap my slender hands around his body pulling myself into him even more. I smiled as I heard him grunt and felt him shudder, knowing that I was getting him to finally react to my deeds since I wanted him to enjoy our lovemaking as much as I did.

Suddenly I felt him gasp and deep within myself I felt him spasm and start pulsing his seed into my body. Panic started to swell within my mind as I realized that I could have just sealed our fate with my lust for this man. I fell into his arms and we sat panting and contemplating what we had just done. But just as suddenly as I moved I felt him still in me and started to rock and gyrate my hips trying to see if I could get him rock hard again. Much to my surprise he reached up and started to slowly brush his thumbs over my sensitive nipples and I found myself scream with passion, as I became a recipient of another bout of his lovemaking.

***

Cassie was now ready to reveal her deeds to the boy; she waived her slim hand in his direction. The spell that had clouded his mind left with such speed that the transformed boy gasped from his sudden recollection of what he was doing. The boy began to raise up from the sexual play that he had been involved in but Jack held him down as yet another load of seed began to pulse into Tad's fertile womb. Tad's face washed in horror as he suddenly visualized himself with the distended belly of pregnancy.

With tears streaming down her soft face she looked out of the window toward Cassie, knowing full well that she was the one who had done this to him. Thaddia could only hope that she weren't now pregnant with a developing fetus deep within her womb... she wiped the tears from her eyes as Jack pulled her into an embrace.

Cassie thought she might have been too rough with Tad, but she felt that now the shoe was on the other foot... literally. Thaddia would spend her life lusting after Jack, she would have to forget about a college education to take care of the young child that would soon swell her belly... it would be a little reminder that it doesn't pay to piss off a witch.

As Cassie laughed at her brand of justice, she put her car into gear and slowly began to pull away from the stunned new female. She glanced back into her rear view mirror as Jack pulled her in close. Suddenly her car was filled with an extremely bright light causing her to shield her eyes. She realized that she no longer was seated inside of her car but rather in a chair surrounded by a brilliant light.

Slowly the light subsided and dimmed enough for her to see, standing before her were beings created from pure energy. She let a gasp slowly leave her mouth, for she knew that she was facing the presence of the high council. But she didn't fear them as much as the solitary figure moving toward her... it was the Guardian, the supreme Judge in all things magic.

Cassie couldn't tell if the being was either male or female... it seemed to pulse with the brilliance of pure unbridled energy, its feathery tendrils moved as if pushed by a slight breeze. Cassie waited for their judgment, as she knew that no Witch or Warlock, Wizard or Sorceress would ever see this council unless they had made a grievous error in magical judgment.

She realized then that she had been too hard on Tad; she had let her anger for the whole group affect her judgment on one boy. He thoughts were broken as the Guardian began to speak; it's voice echoing within her mind.

The floating energy rose up above the floor, as it seemed to be gathering itself for one last statement. "I could not let you escape conviction of your judgment, you have gone too far in this attempt to right a wrong. By doing so you have wronged yourself! You have made the boy's life such a mess that we can see only one way to punish you for your overly aggressive actions... It would not be fair to the young child she now carries to force ably extract it from the womb of its mother... again, your poor attempt at justice would also affect another innocent. No, we feel there is only one way to teach you a lesson and try to correct the misdeeds you have done. A way for you to repay the boy and child he carries, for all that you have put him through... We must also remember that your attempt also involved Jack, somehow we must fix what you have done."

Slowly the brilliant light began to pulse brighter and brighter as Cassie began to feel the effects of the Guardian's justice. As she opened her eyes she faced backward and looked out the rear window of a strange car. She slowly pulled her face up and saw the smiling face of Tad.

She knew the Guardian had made this happen, she was now the exact image of Thaddia... only she somehow knew that she retained her own name. Tad still with his rock hard erection deep within her smiled as he pulled her down for another kiss. Cassie knew that she was now the one pregnant, she would have to carry the child... and now instead of Jack as the father, Tad was.

Their magic was so complete, Cassie couldn't think of anything she would rather do than have this child of Tad's, and spend her life loving him. She knew that she was being controlled by a spell greater than her own... she just resolved to live as they wished. This was her punishment... it could be worse. She knew that there would be other children; each one would be created by loving parents. This was now her life... together with Tad.

And what of Jack... slowly he walked toward home carrying his book bag. Completely oblivious to the two coupled in the car behind him.

The Guardian smiled to itself, Cassie's punishment was now complete. The developing embryo within her would continue to grow... with a waive of his hand the problems that the two would now encounter would be few... yes now Cassie was a pregnant 16 year old, but her lover Tad was 18 and well on his way to a distinguished career as an Architectural Engineer and a six figure salary. It would be rough at first for them... it always is, but with the Guardian watching over them...they would see it through.

Epilogue

Four years later the young married couple kissed lovingly at the door to their fantastic home, their two young children run fondly toward their father as he returns from work. The dutiful father scoops them up showering them with hugs and kisses. Both little girls remind him so much of their mother, long blonde hair and gorgeous eyes. He watches his lovely wife walk into the kitchen and silently follows her in; slowly he runs his hands around her swollen belly. He couldn't imagine how lucky he was and closing his eyes with gratitude, gave his wife another passionate kiss.


The End

up
175 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Appropriate.

Watching Tad change was interesting and disturbing at the same time since it was done because of a misconception. Cassie's punishment was just given what she had done to Tad, but if things had gone differently just a bit I think the outcome might have been the same.

Maggie

Nice job

Generally well written erotic descriptions of Tad/Thaddea's change, and a fitting poetic punishment for Cassie.

You did hit one of my pet peeves in magic stories, though - and by no means is this too serious a criticism, since I enjoyed the story, but... If Cassie was that powerful, why was she such an outcast to begin with? She seems to have the tools to have handled all the original problems much more easily. Even her embarrassment at the water fountain could have been more easily handled by simply changing the crowd's memories, which she showed herself well capable of doing.

Otherwise, though, a nice little fantasy concentrating on the changes themselves. Thanks,

titania.jpg

Titania

Lord, what fools these mortals be!

"What?! I should change my

"What?! I should change my behaviors to fit this crowd of mortals ? They should love me in spite of the fact my aura of power [and arrogance] affects the sensitives among them..."

According to Tad (pre mind fry) she was very pretty, but it is still possible she wasn't just friendly. Or maybe Tad's contemporaries were a mix of clueless idiots and jerks. *g*

So it is always possible that even if Cassie spent days manipulating memories of Everybody in high school, by the end of the week, her work may be undone by Cassie herself.

With the Water Fountain Incident - she probably was flustered and did not think that far ahead; so for her REVENGE she had to expend so much energy, Chi, Mana, Quintessence err... she caught the Guardians attention.

Three fold rule

To do evil to another even to address a wrong is still evil. She crossed the line when she involved an innocent in the form of a child although she went too far with Tad anyways. It stopped being a punishment for a perceived wrong and became a misuse of power.
She paid the piper, but they still found happiness.
hugs
Grover

Another view on the misuse of power

This one is far happier than the one where the parents time-outted their ten year old magic abusing daughter and in effect mind wiped her and made her victim and her brother forced to raise her as they claimed they had failed.

So in that tale the victim, the brother, the impulsive girl and her parents all lose.

And I wondered who was the bigger abuser of magic? The girl or her parents? Who was more arrogant or foolish? The girl was young and poorly trained. Plus though I think she showed signs of regret she also clearly thought a timeout -- the capping of her magic until she was 18 -- was no big deal and thus seemed unrepentant.

Where did she get this attitude from? I'd say her parents inadvertently taught her this.

Then the parents decide in effect to dump their failure off on others, the victim's of their own failure to raise her properly, to be honest. They have the power to turn their ten year old into a fertilized egg YET they can't restore the former boy AND then they compel him -- now her -- and the egg's brother to become her parents. To go thru pregnancy, birth and everything?

Thus unless I misread it the former ten year old will never know what she had done wrong. The new girl will be an entirely different person and half her genetics different as well. How can she atone, learn if she no longer exists? What self serving jerks! IMHO.

Mind you well written jerks, victims and perpetrator.

This tale is happier as the abuser knows she did wrong and will remember though she is compelled to love the man she had transformed into a woman. She also feels though this magic is beyond hers and is compelling her that her punishment is justified and fair and far milder than what they could have done to her.

BUT he is now forced to be the father of many children in a loving marriage to his former tormentor.

WHY did HE not get a choice? Why must he be made to love this former tormentor?

The magical guardians can be seen as righting a wrong with the least harm possible OR as being arrogant in their own way as was the former Cassie.

Both great tales you wrote.

Both examples of great power triggering abuse and less than perfect justice.

Very good.

BTW would it not be interesting if some many years later the guardians restore Cassie's magic and free will but she finds she does truly love Tad?

At least the Guardians gave them a good life Still I wonder, are they any better than Cassie? All a matter of intent I suppose. Both in effect *played god* with other's lives because they could.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa