The Womanless Beauty Pageant – Part 4 of 11

Printer-friendly version

The Womanless Beauty Pageant — Part 4 of 11

The only thing worse than being pressured into participating in a womanless beauty pageant, is to finish in last place. The ramifications of that experience turned out to be life changing, for Miss Bobby.

As Co-authors, Monica and I have a couple of very special ladies to thank, both are icons in the TG community.

The first is Vickie Tern. Without her encouragement and inspiration this story would never have been written.
The second is our muse, Kelly Ann Rogers; her midcourse corrections were vital to the story's completion.

As the authors we hope you enjoy reading this bit of fun.
If anyone wishes to build off our FFL cub theme; you have our permission and encouragement.

Marina Joy and Monica Rose


Sunday morning, Bob jumped into a hot shower and shaved his legs and arms, then moisturized all over. He sat and polished his toenails in the same pink the spa had used on his fingers. As he Stood in front of the steamy bathroom mirror Bob admired himself. He was down another ten pounds and felt good about his body, except his hair. He thought his butt was shaping up nicely from the exercises and running. It wasn't necessary this time; but still Bob covered his face and neck in his new foundation and blended it in with his fingers, then put on his new outfit he'd saved just for today.

Bob marched into the club anxious for his reunion with Sue. He immediately saw her sitting by herself in the far corner. Feeling girly in his Barbie doll hot pink shirt, Capri pants and open toe sandals Bob confidently walked over to his tanned wife.

Sue did a double take and choked on her wine when she saw her husband. She patted the chair next to her encouraging Bob to sit.

Bob sat and daintily folded in his hands in his lap. Sue lightheartedly said, "My, my Bobby, aren't you looking stylish today. I like your thin brows; they really soften your face."

Bob sat and crossed his legs in a girlie fashion. "Do you really think so? I was afraid it was a tad sissyish. Finding unisex clothes in my size is difficult. These fit and were on sale at Goodwill. I hoped you'd approve of them."

"Dear, for the last time, this isn't about me. What I think isn't important. It's what you want. They definitely are girlish; but cute as a button. Dear you really have potential. Thank you for making the effort, I do notice. When this is over I'd love for us to go clothes shopping together."

Sue glanced down and observed his nails. She pulled them to the table top to get a better look. Sue beamed a self-satisfied smile and said, "Bobby your nails are spectacular. You used my present that makes me happy. The saloon here really does a top notch job. Which girl did you get, Sylvia? I hope; she's the best."

"No, actually it was Fran."

Sue thought for a moment, "You mean the Fran the flirt? Watch out for her she is a real tramp — I hear."

After closely examining Bob's hands she had an inspiration. She reached under the table with both hands and fidgeted a bit and came out having removed her engagement ring. She announced, "Give me your left hand. Your hands are very feminine however there is something missing. They need sparkle, a little bling."

She took her diamond and tried to slip it on Bob's ring finger. Not surprisingly it was stopped by his knuckle. Bob tried to pull his hand away arguing, "It'll never fit."

Sue laughed and replied, "Oh honey, never say never. Watch this, a little basic physics, heat expands metal." She casually dropped the ring in her hot coffee.

Sue reached up on the table and picked up a pat of butter, which she used to liberally coat Bob's knuckle. She fished the ring out of the hot liquid and again slipped it on his finger. It took considerable effort; but eventually the ring made it over the joint and fit snuggly on his finger. Using her napkin Sue cleaned off his finger to reveal a red knuckle missing several layers of skin.

Bob was stunned, "I can't take this! It's your engagement ring."

"Don't be silly, it looks gorgeous on you. Besides I've wanted to upgrade from the single karat to something larger for a long time. This is just the excuse I've been waiting for."

Bob fought back the hurt, "I saved for two years to buy that for you."

"I know dear, that was very sweet of you. However a woman in my position really needs a ring that makes a statement about her position in life. I'm not just some suburban housewife. You understand I'm sure."

Bob reached for the ring and tried to remove it. "Sue I'll never get this thing off."

"Bobby, why would you want to remove a symbol of our love?"

Sue glared at his hands, ones that Bob tried to keep hidden under the table. She noticed his calves poking out from the legs of his pants. Sue was delighted to see them hairless. She nonchalantly placed her hand on his knee, when she wasn't rebuffed she ran it down to his smooth ankle, "Tell me about your three weeks; it appears you have made some major improvements since we were last together."

Before he could tell her, their waitress appeared. Her words sharp, she ordered, "Champagne for two, and be quick about it."

Sue got up to go through the buffet line. Bob started to rise; Sue stopped him and pushed him back into his seat and noticed through his shirt something quivering on his chest. She leaned over and kissed her husband on the forehead and unsuccessfully tried to get a peak down his blouse, "I'll get it. You sit and enjoy your drink."

Sue returned with two plates overflowing with fresh fruit. She placed one plate in front of her husband. She took his napkin and opened it. Spread it in his lap and in the process of sitting down, she pretended to wipe and imaginary spot from his chest.

Bob, sat up straight and pushed his chest out to emphasize his new bosom, he smiled and said, "I see you've noticed."

Sue jerked her hand back in mock astonishment said, "Why whatever do you mean?"

Restraining a schoolgirl titter Bob said, "Well do you have anything to ask me?"

Sue became very serious and looked Bob in the eyes. "I've a number of them; but right now I only want to ask one."

Reaching up she undid his top button, "Can I see them?"

Bob recoiled in mock shock, "Woman, where's your modesty? We're in public."

"You're right. I've spent the last three weeks on beaches full of naked people, I just forgot myself."

"Naked people?"

"Why yes, the beaches in Tahiti are all bathing suit optional."

"Did you option out?"

Sue smiled, pulled back her blouse to reveal the top of her breast; do you see any tan lines on me? "Candy and I spent a lot of time 'a la naturale'. I learned the hard way; sunscreen was a requirement, not an option."

Blushing fire engine red she went on, "Candy took good care of me, and made sure I got home most nights and always made certain I had protection even in my more sensitive places."

Bob looked distraught, so Sue went on in a more serious tone, "In truth, most humans aren't attractive naked; but there are always those few that are an exception to the rule. I'm almost embarrassed to say, there were a couple of true Adonis's there that made my mouth water. You know the type, their muscles had muscles."

Her eyes sparkled as she confessed, "Candy and I invited them to lunch one day, I couldn't take my eyes of their...let's keep this PG and say muscle."

In a conspiratorial tone she went on, "It was too bad they didn't speak English. My French vocabulary is limited to Oui and Non. Nevertheless I was able to communicate with them in other ways."

Then giggling she added, "If you know what I mean."

Bob felt a rush of jealousy, not looking for a fight he decided it was time to change the subject. He looked around to make sure no one could hear and relayed almost everything he'd done the last three weeks. Sue listened intently; but remained mute about how she spent her time.

While he was talking, Sue studied his face and noticed his thin highly arched brows and perfect complexion. When he finished, she reached over and lightly caressed his cheek. "I see you took my advice and changed foundations. The difference is noticeable. A little blusher and some lipstick you'd be adorable."

Tracing the arch of his brow with her fingertip Sue inquired in a solemn tone, "Bobby, I love the new you. I look at you now and find it hard to see the old Bob."

Not sure how to take that statement, Bob thought for a few minutes, which created an uncomfortable silence before he finally answered, "Sue, I love you and love being married to you; but in all truthfulness I think as a couple we had drifted apart. My conduct during the pageant was merely a manifestation of our problems. Ever since we lost our baby, I've questioned your feelings for me. You say you don't hold me responsible nonetheless I have to wonder."

Sue started to speak; Bob put his finger to her lips to silence her. "Let me finish. Our lack of passion and intimacy over that time were both our faults. I wasn't showing you the attention you deserved and you seemed more concerned about your career than our marriage. Neither of us is perfect. I don't want to play the blame game. I merely want to get back the love we had when we were first married."

Then in a light hearted manner he added, "Plus I hate to lose at anything and I fully intend to kick Phil's butt."

Sue leapt from her chair and dove into Bob's lap and the two shared their first passionate kiss in years, it stirred up emotions and sensations Bob hadn't experience in a long time.

Bob finally had to come up for air; he hated to do it; but was forced to asked, "What do you hear of my opponent?"

Bob squirmed as she was lost in thought, and then as if it just hit her she squealed. "Oh, Candy did mention he is now filling out a 38B bra, the injections are working faster than anyone expected.

The exciting part is he's also consulted with a professional corsetiere and has started corset training to reduce his waist for the pageant.

"What's corset training?" foolishly inquired Bob.

"Corset training, my clueless husband, requires that every day, all day, except bath time the individual is required to wear a corset. This trains and permanently reshapes the body. Over time the waist adjusts to the shape of the corset and produces a lasting reduction."

"Won't a girdle do the same thing?"

"Heavens no, a corset compresses the body to produce the classic hourglass figure. A girdle is less effective as it merely slims, the buttocks, tummy and thighs."

Sue looked around the room as if searching for someone. Bob inquired, "Waiting for anyone in particular?"

"Yes Candy said she wanted to join us if Phil finished his beauty appointment on time. It seems he is having his hair highlighted and extensions added."

In a reflex, Bob reached up to his hair that was now covered his ears. Sue noticed and commented, "Don't worry dear; there isn't time for you to grow yours out. I'm sure you'll look adequate in a wig."

Then she heaved a heavy sigh, "Although all the winners did seem not to need them. After all, the first thing most people notice about a woman is her hair."

Still sitting in his lap, Sue whispered into his ear. "Darling I'd take you home with me this very moment; but if I did I'd be ostracized by every member at the club. The group collective thinks you need to be punished. I've worked too hard to get where I'm today. The repercussions of irritating the ladies here at FFL could be devastating to my career. I hope you understand. Remember I love you and am becoming real fond of Bobby. If all goes well, and you keep working at it, in a few months we can resume our lives as a couple."

Hearing about all of the things Phil was able to do to prepare for the pageant depressed Bob. He knew that everything Phil was doing was expensive. How could Phil afford to do them and he couldn't?

"Sue?" She appeared to be looking around for someone and when she turned back to him, he asked, "How can Phil possibly be able to do all of these things? If he is on the same budget as I am and he isn't making as much money, how can he afford them?"

"Oh you silly man. You know that Phil is working as Candy's live-in maid. That means that he doesn't have to pay for rent, utilities, or food. Don't worry. Candy assures me that Phil is living in the maid's quarters and that everything is completely platonic."

Her dismissive attitude at the inequality of the race between himself and Phil was depressing. "But Sue! If Phil is working as Candy's maid, why can't I do the same thing for you?"

"Because everyone knows that I wouldn't be able to keep it on a strictly professional footing, dear. We have to keep up appearances. Don't worry. Everything will work out all right.

"Oh, look there's Alicia. I hear she is the cosmetic surgeon that's going to do the rhinoplasty on Phil. Finish your meal I want to go chat with her; I'm thinking about having some work done and want her opinion."

The audience with his wife appeared to have ended, as Sue never returned. Bob slowly made his way back to his truck. He was grateful he had a spy in the enemy's camp. He had plans to make if he was going to be competitive, even if it looked like the finances were more than a bit lop-sided.

@ @ @ @

Bob stopped for gas on the way home. He pulled the ball cap down to cover his brows and went to pay, as he waited to hand the lady his credit card, he made a discovery. He couldn't get the ring off, he could however rotate the diamond so it faced the other way and it just appeared as if he was wearing a wedding band. He handed him the card and he couldn't hide the fingernails, so he got an unexpected, "Thank you ma'am" from the clerk.

Arriving at home he decided to skip dinner. Eating was way over rated and besides he needed to lose weight. He attached his suction devices and sat to plan.

Bob thought linearly and sequentially. To get from A to B you took the most direct route. Phil had a number of advantages over him. Foremost was his breast development. That issue had to be addressed immediately. Bob was doing the maximum with what he had; still he was falling further behind. Something had to be done. It was drastic; but damn it if that was what it was going to take he was going for it. He got on line and search for the most effective breast enlargement hormones. He found that estrogen and progesterone were the standard. He'd no intentions of going to a doctor to request the medication, so he located a distributer in Mexico that advertised double strength capsules for a reasonable price. In Bob's mind double strength equated to twice as fast. So he ordered a six month supply. The warning side effects about possible breast cancer and blood clots he ignored. He did read, that as long as you kept taking the pills the breasts would retain their size, if you stopped before six months the effects were reversible.

That problem solved, Bob researched corsets. He found a wide variety of styles and costs. Thank God for the internet he learned what he really needed was a waist cincher, or underbust corset. Having no one to consult, Bob did the only logical thing, he equated cost to quality. He ordered two of the most expensive ones he could find, a 32 in white and a 28 in black. When you added shipping cost, Bob had just spent a month's rent. He was going to have to ask his boss for more work or he would run out of money.

Monday morning, Bob was out for a 5 mile run when he saw an ad for a beauty college offering discounted services. That afternoon he used the web to check the place out. They offered all types of procedures provided the client sign the appropriate waiver to allow students to work on them.

That afternoon he located the college and dropped in trying to act nonchalant and failing miserably as he asked the teenager behind the desk who was busily texting on her phone, "Do you offer services for men."

The girl barley glanced up and responded, "Sure, if you know any send them in."

Bob pulled his cap down over his eyes and beat a hasty retreat.

Two days later, Bob's waist cincher arrived. He currently had a 34 waist; he hoped the corset would give him a slimming 4 inch reduction as advertised. He hooked the torture device in the front and attempted for several hours to get the cords tight. In frustration he gave up and determined that being laced into a corset was a two person job. Then the idea struck in a blinding flash, he would lace the corset first then just struggle with getting the front clasps closed. It might be difficult although at least he would be working on the front and not dealing with behind his back.

Even Edison didn't succeed at first. Bob got the bottom latch hooked but rolls of belly fat prevented the second one from closing. Not to be defeated Bob walked to the closest box store and bought an elastic girdle and a stout body shaper; one in a medium and the other in a small.

He started with the medium girdle, stretched and tugged until he eventually got it to mid thigh. A little more effort, and a lot of sweat later, he got the first one over his hips. Then completely out of breath he repeated the process with the smaller body shaper. Exhausted and his boy parts painfully squished, Bob returned to the dilemma of securing his corset. He managed to get the last metal clasp closed just before bed time. He found wearing the girdles then the wait 32 cincher partially laced he was able to get his waist down to 29 inches. Bob was temporarily satisfied with that, he did find sleeping with all that, plus his nipple enhancers presented a real challenge, he only managed short catnaps during the night.

Saturday arrived and Bob still wearing his training corset was making his final preparations in the form of a full dress rehearsal for his weekly visit with Sue. Bob had planned on wearing a blouse and a pair of his boy shorts. Unfortunately, his cotton shorts had lost the drawstring during his last laundry. They wouldn't stay up with his new shape. He resurrected a pair of white dress shorts from the clothes his wife gave him. Posing in front of the mirror, Bob thought except for his hair he was looking good. It was getting late, if he was going to do something it had to be today.

Bob went to get in his truck and realized the shorts had no pockets for his wallet or keys. He took the ignition key off his key ring and put it in his wallet, his room key was hidden under the truck floor mate. He saw the advantage of having a purse; but he wasn't ready for that step. It would be a cold day in hell before he carried a purse. He left figuring he would simply hold his wallet in his hand.

Bob drove to the Beauty College and boldly walked in and asked if they had someone to help do something with his hair. The receptionist took his name, phone number and had him sign a release and told Bobby, "Have a chair; Pierre will be right with you."

Two minutes later a flamboyant gay hairdresser arrived to assist Bob. As Bob sat at his work station, Pierre introduced himself and explained how he was assigned all the gay clients. "What can I do for you Bobby?"

Rather than discuss his sexuality with this total stranger, Bob bowed to the inevitable and said, "I'm letting my hair grow out. I don't know what to do with it at this length. Please nothing gay, just something androgynous. There'll be times I will want it manly and other times softer, almost feminine. I'll put myself in your hands do whatever you think is best."

Pierre apparently unfazed by Bob's homophobic comments started with a shampoo and rinse and then a nice long scalp massage. This was enough to put Bob into a deep sleep so he wasn't aware of what Pierre had planned for him. Bob was awakened by the cape being pulled off. Pierre held up a hand mirror and asked Bobby what he thought. As Bob rubbed the sleep from his eyes he tried hard to focus on the image before him. Bob was now the proud owner of a soft curly bob haircut with blunt bangs. He vigorously shook his head and was amazed the hair flopped wildly about; but when he stopped everything just fell back into place. He could have lived with that, his ball cap would hide most of it. The pink highlights throughout his hair were too much, he exploded. Bob curtly got out of the chair without a word he marched to the front desk, paid his bill and rushed to his truck.

Bob drove home at about Mach 3 and had the reverse issue of getting off the corset and elastic torture devices. He spent the evening in the shower, he tried to wash the curls and color out of his hair. The moment his hair dried the pink curls sprang right back. Bob skipped his waist training for the night and slept like the dead. He woke with sunlight streaming into the room. Noticing the clock he only had two hours to get dressed and to the club, one was taken up with getting his waist reduction garment back in place.

The shorts he was wearing required he shave his legs. Not having time for a shower, he dry shaved them. Another colossal mistake, when he finished his legs looked like he'd been caught in a bramble patch. He tried makeup to hide the cuts, which hurt like hell. If he couldn't cover them he decided to hide them. So he did the only thing he could think of, he put on a pair of dark tan pantyhose. There was no time for his makeup so he took the tube, his wallet and keys and headed for his truck.

Bob pulled into the parking lot of FFL five minutes early. He cringed at the thought of being seen in public with pink hair. He took a couple of deep breaths and decided if he was going to do this he would do it right. He used the rearview mirror to apply his facial makeup that Sue liked so much. He concentrated so hard on smoothing everything out he missed Sue's car as it pull up next to him. She stood and watched in fascination as her husband fussed with his face. He opened the door and stepped out and was startled to see his wife right there. He ran his fingers through his hair and said, "Hi honey, I'm running a little late."

Sue stepped back to get a panoramic view of Bobby. The hair was a bit over the top, even for Sue. Bob stood uncomfortably while his wife inspected him. She finally broke the uneasy silence as she flipped his hair and said, "I see you've made some more changes. You do know the goal is for you to appear as a woman, not a sissy don't you?"

As they walked to brunch Bob noticed Sue hadn't replaced her engagement ring and had in fact removed her wedding ring. Sue saw Bob staring at her hand and offered, "I took my ring to the jewelers to have it resized. It would seem I've put on a little weight. Which is surprising, I haven't been eating much. I've been nauseous every morning. I must have picked up something in Tahiti."

Bob sighed and in his heart hoped it was just a stomach problem.

Walking through the dining room Sue took the opportunity to walk behind her husband. She thought, 'He's developed a really nice ass and I just noticed he's wearing nylons, those legs are to die for.'

Sue moved shoulder to shoulder with her husband and rested her hand on his ass as she guided him to a table. Rubbing her hand lightly over his rear she spoke, "Bobby what are you wearing? If I didn't know any better it feels like an old-fashioned girdle."

Bob's only answer came in the form of a cherry red blush.

"Isn't it uncomfortable? Woman stopped wearing them for a reason."

Bob simply shrugged his shoulders and demurely sat as Sue held his chair for him. "As a matter of fact it is a girdle; I'm trying to develop a better shape. The discomfort is worth it, I hope!"

Sue laughed, "That reminds me. I called Candy yesterday and her maid answered the phone. It wasn't until Candy got on the line she told me, the maid was actually Phil. He has been going to a voice coach to develop a believable feminine voice; it has done wonders for him."

Bob sighed inwardly, and made a mental note, to look up voice lessons.

"Candy bragged on his corset training, she claims when she helps lace him in a corset Phil can get down to a 26 inch waist and plans to be at 22 inches by pageant time. Sweetie the figure you have is really delightful; but I'm afraid it'll take more than a girdle to beat Phil."

Sue used her fingernails to lightly caress Bob's thigh, "Bobby you have great legs that's one area you have an advantage over Phil. Have you tried real nylons instead of tights? I think you'd like them."

The two sat and chatted like the old friends they are. Sue couldn't keep her hands off Bob. She was constantly caressing his thighs. When he got up to use the restroom Sue followed. Rather than turn into the woman's, she followed Bob into the men's room and ripped open his blouse, buttons flying everywhere. With his blouse open his budding breasts were fully exposed. Sue gasped, and reached into his open shirt and fondled his boy Boobs. "Bobby they are glorious; but why aren't you wearing a bra?"

"I didn't think I needed one, yet."

"The choice is certainly yours; however a good padded pushup bra would give you some nice cleavage. Now cover up before someone finds you flaunting your assets in a men's room. You're turning into a real exhibitionist."

"But you tore off my buttons."

"Are you trying to embarrass me, walking around half naked? Find the damn buttons, hide in the stall. I'll get a needle and thread so you can repair your blouse."

As a way to close the discussion Sue reached up and grabbed each of his erect nipples. "Bobby don't you ever tell anyone. The girls here at the club would disown me if they heard. I'm totally aroused by your tiny titties!" She spun on her heels and headed out the door, laughing to herself.

@ @ @ @

Monday's mail brought his medication. Bob excitedly opened the box containing his special girlie vitamins. Reading the literature that was provided he was disappointed as it talked only of slow development time. Expediency was the key; he didn't have the time to let nature take its course. He needed big boobs right now, not a year from now.

He thought long and hard as he debated his next step. He was incredibly lonely and wanted to go home to Sue. Every week he found himself slipping further behind Phil. Bob was an educated man and knew the dangers of self medicating and exceeding recommended dosages, however the logic/reasoning signals coming from his cerebral cortex were being overridden by his obsession. Beating that bastard Phil was the only way home as far as he could see. Bob held the hormones in the palm of his hand and stared at them. They were so small and pink for god's sake. Ignoring the recommended dosage of one pill twice a day, he decided two pills twice a day would be more expeditious. He knew swallowing these were a major step; there would be no going back. He threw the two pills in his mouth and washed them down with the remains of a cold cup of coffee. Bob felt a rush of adrenalin at having taken a positive step to winning the competition. He threw caution to the wind and took two more pills trying to jump start the process.

**********

We find that comments are important to our writing. Please take the time to tell us what you think of this story.

up
108 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Corseting to the future

Bobby is making strides, however Phil seems to be widening the lead. A change seems to be needed. I am in his corner or closet. From his beautician to others, Bobby needs to learn to bring other aboard for his efforts to have better results. Didn't understand going to the beautician and overreacting to pink highlights and curls and overreacting to what happened.

Hugs, JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

real nice she has the gall to

real nice she has the gall to tell him that she coldn't trust him, then goes on vacation without him and from the sound of it (weight gain and morning sickness)she cheated and got herself knocked up. real class act. getting rid of her wedding ring also brings up a lot of red flags kind of sounds like she is already making plans to replace him, bob will be lucky if he isn't dead or gives himself cancer overdosing on drugs which he has no idea as to the quality of them, not to mention not consuting a doctor. personally I wouldn't be surprised
if candy has been lying to them and phil is nowhere near what is being told as having done to him, it's obvious she doesn't like bob and she's a conniving little witch.

No real Phil

Wouldnt be surprised if Phil wasnt a real person and it was just the fem path that they want him to take....does sound like she is preggy...

++++++++++++
Cartman: A fine day of plundering we had boys. What about yourselves? Here you are lads, plenty of booty to go around. A round of grog for me boys. A round of grog for everyone!

Since Sue seems to be ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... studying hard at the Vickie Tern School of Selfish (Wo)manipulation and Bitchery my guess is that Phil is either long gone or part of this "Let's get Bob to turn himself into an ultra girly gurl" conspiracy and Sue is making up his whole feminization.

BTW, Vaingirls would be happy to help Bob become a truly feminine poised, confident and beautiful Lady without danger to his, later her, health.

BE a lady!

I certainly agree with you (as always)...

...The blurbs about sickness and weight gain may be an authors false lead but as I said about the previous part she has intentionally injected doubt about her trustworthiness (enough grounds for divorce when added to his getting kicked out of his own house).

I've been thinking phils' feminization was by this time hyperbole.

Her attitude toward the inequity of the finaces speaks volumes about phils purported participation. It also speaks volumes about her attitude toward her marriage to him (and this apparent farce of a bet) as if it had not already be clearly indicated.

Wife

My vote is still out on the wife...i think they are both a little messed up actually

++++++++++++
Cartman: A fine day of plundering we had boys. What about yourselves? Here you are lads, plenty of booty to go around. A round of grog for me boys. A round of grog for everyone!