Cynthia and the Solicitous Sisters-In-Law, Part 2

Printer-friendly version
Cynthia and the Solicitous Sisters-In-Law, Part 2

By Portia Bennett

Introduction: The girls may be walking into dangerous territory, here. Brian's animosity seems to have disappeared almost overnight, and it doesn't take much for both the boys to reach the tipping point. Well, in reality it is quite a bit; however, Randi tends to make things look very easy when they aren't.

This is another story in the Cynthia Chronicles series. Other stories in the series are An Incremental Journey, Cynthia and the Reluctant Girlfriend, Cynthia and the Dumpster Diver, Cynthia and the Moment of Truth, Cynthia and the High School Years - Part I, Cynthia and the High School Years - Part II, Charli and the Girl Cave, Adam and the Three Wishes, Bobbie and the Glass Ceiling; and Randi and the College Professor,. The time frame of this story follows immediately after Adam and the Three Wishes.


 

Unfortunately, I have to rely on my own editing. Let me know if you find any goofs.

This work is copyrighted by the author and any publication or distribution without the written consent of the author is strictly prohibited. This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of the characters to persons living or dead is coincidental.


 

Cynthia and the Solicitous Sisters-In-Law

 

Part 2

Chapter 3

"Brian, we need to talk," Randi said as she approached the cowering bully.

"Please don't make me piss in my pants. I almost didn't make it to the restroom in time last time." Suddenly Brian realized that his embarrassing statement had gone unheard by those around him. It wouldn't do at all for him to appear to be intimidated by the beautiful girl who now seemed to be able to make him do anything she wanted him to.

"Brian, this bullying has to stop. There is no reason for you to be threatening Efram like you're doing. He's never done anything to you. What's your problem with him?"

"He's just a fat little Jew. My dad says the Jews killed Christ, and it was too bad that Hitler didn't kill all of them."

"That's not true. The Jews didn't kill Christ. The Romans killed him. Pontius Pilate was a Roman, and he had Christ killed to intimidate the Jews. He was very afraid of him.

"Your brother beats you up, doesn't he?"

"Yes, but .... How did you know that? I've never told anyone that."

'De je vu all over again' Randi thought as she recalled her conversation with Efram earlier that day. "It's very simple. I'm a witch and I can read your mind."

"Yeah, and I'm Paris Jackson. If you're so smart, what am I thinking right now?"

"You think I'm pretty and you'd like to feel my tits, as you call them; however, you don't think they're real - and you really would like to be Paris Jackson.

"Well, thank you for the compliment. They are real, by the way; however, you're not going to get to feel them. You know, I might just give you a pair of your own so that you could feel them all you want. I might just have to do that. That'll have to be later, though. There are too many other problems to overcome right now.

"We're going to have to do something about your brother. It would never do if he found that cache of girls' underwear you purloined from your sister. You're treading on thin ice with him as it is. I think I can fix some of the problems you're having with him, but I'll have to get into your house to do it.

"Now, about you and Efram; I think you should get to know each other a little better. You have a lot in common. It's just that you don't know it. Be nice to him. You might find that you can be friends. Tomorrow, I want you to apologize to Efram, not because I'm telling you to, but because you want to. You need a friend, a real friend. Efram needs some friends, too, and Lucy, Charli and I are going to be his friends and your friends, too. I think you might find that being nice is easier than being nasty.

"Do you think you could try to be nice for a while? Some very nice things might happen," Randi said while thinking about what The Wizard might do if asked.

"I'll try. Er, I didn't mean I wanted to feel your tits."

"Breasts, they're called breasts. That's much a much politer term. It's okay for girls to call them tits among themselves, but when boys say tits, it's sort of derogatory."

"What I was thinking was what it would feel like to have tits, er, breasts. They're so pretty."

"Well, thank you; of course, it could be padding, but it's not.

"Tell you what; Charli's having a birthday party next week. You and Efram will get invitations. Originally, it was going to be an all girl party; however, I think Charli will be fine with you and Efram coming.

********************

"Randi, I'm not too sure it would be a good idea to invite them. I mean we were going to have a lot of fun experimenting with makeup, and dressing up, and stuff. It's going to be a swim party, too. I'm not sure our friends will like a couple of boys being there."

"Look, we already know they're girls. So what's wrong with them enjoying themselves? Wouldn't it be nice if Efram and Brian became good friends, and could enjoy being girls together?"

"Well, yes; but, they're not girls."

"What if we could make everyone else think they were?

"Randi, even if we could, we're not allowed to do those sorts of things."

"I wasn't thinking about doing a transformation like The Wizard does. I was thinking we could do some temporary things, nothing that couldn't be reversed. Efram really wants to be all girl. Brian's a little different. He's mostly girl inside, but he's been so abused that he keeps fighting himself. I'd love to give him a chance to see what it's like."

"I don't think this is a good idea." Charli was beginning to sound a bit worried.

"It's not going to be easy, but I think I found a way to do it. You know how I can do things to shrink or expand space and move things around. You know, like what I did for that satchel I gave Cindy for Christmas."

"Yeah," Charli chuckled, "you didn't get in trouble for that like you did switching the men's room and gymnasium. Everyone, especially The Wizard, was really upset with you. He had to do all sorts of things to prevent that from getting out. I think he mentioned a punishment involving living in a pond for the rest of your life and sitting on a lily pad."

"I did get into a bit of trouble for that one. I thought I had it all figured out, but I forgot about all those people. Fortunately, The Wizard was able to make them think they had just gone through the wrong doors. I'm getting better at the mind control stuff, but I'm nowhere near as good as Cindy and Bobbie. The Wizard says that Cindy is one of the best he's seen. We're not supposed to tell her that, though.

"Okay, I have this all worked out. We'll invite Efram and Brian, but we'll have them arrive much earlier. You know how your mom is sometimes. I'll just fix it so she thinks they're girls. We'll take them up to your room and I'll fix things so that they'll look like real girls, just nothing permanent. I've got it all figured out."

"What do you have in mind?" Charli asked.

"We could get wigs for them, but that wouldn't give them the experience they need to have. I want them to experience girlhood as close to the real thing as possible. I'll get their hair to grow out, and I'll move some fat around to give them boobs. They're both a bit on the chubby side, so there should be plenty to work with."

"But how do you get their hair to grow? We haven't been taught how to do anything like that. You know we're not allowed to try to do any transformations, even if we did know how."

"That's easy," Randi responded, "I'm going to speed up time in their scalps so that the hair growth speeds up."

"You can do that?"

"Yeah, I've been practicing. Let's go over to your house. I'll show you how it works."

The two near teenage girls followed by Willie and Silky passed through the door in the closet to the house down the street.

"Hi, guys," Lucy said looking up from her computer. She had been working on an assignment from her on line drafting class. She knew she wanted to be an architect, and now that she was going to be in junior high school in another year, her parents were letting her take some courses that would get her started on her architectural career. "What's going on?"

"I going to need your help for a minute," Randi said. "I want to show Charli what I'm going to do to make Brian and Efram look and feel like girls so we can have an all girl birthday party."

"How're you going to do that?" Lucy asked.

"I want to make some of your hair grow. I'll also make your boobs grow a bit. I'll bet you'd like that." Lucy was the same age as Randi; however, she felt she was much further behind in development than she should be. Maybe envy helped her to the decision.

"It won't hurt will it?"

"I'll just make your side burns grow out a bit. We can trim them later so your mother won't notice. I'll just move a little fat from your love handles to pad your boobs just a bit. You're going to grow quite a bit in that area anyway, so no one will notice. Okay?"

"You're sure it won't hurt?" Lucy asked with a bit of an uncertain tone. She was a bit in awe of her friend's powers and her body. For that matter, she was a bit awed by her sister as well. After all, it wasn't just anyone who could tell a neighbor's dog to stop barking, and actually make the dog stop.

Even before Charli had become a girl and a witch, she had been able to converse with dogs, cats and other mammals. She had discovered her powers shortly after discovering her hideout beneath a freeway bridge in east Boston. Padrona had been a junk yard dog who had then threatened the startled Charlie Donizetti with 'death'. She didn't really mean it. Charlie found himself in a mental conversation with the rather large dog, and they fast became friends. Padrona was able to rescue Willie from a wild dog pack that had killed his mother and siblings. Padrona was now Wolf's mate, and they had found a mutual attraction rather quickly.

One of the benefits of being a familiar was that many of the powers the young witches had were transferred to them as well. They helped manage spells and amplify them if necessary. There was one special spell that The Wizard passed on to all the young witches, and that was the ability to control ovulation. In the case of the female familiars, they were able to control when they came into heat and when they ovulated. That prevented all sorts of problems when the familiars worked in the field.

In this case they were far from the field. They were in Charli's sisters bedroom, and Randi was about to attempt a rather complicated spell on a small scale on a human being; one of her best friends, Lucy Brewer.

"Okay, this is the easy part. I'm going to move some fat from around your waist to your chest to expand your breasts. I don't think you're going to feel anything other than a bit of tightness.

"When was the last time your mother had you measured?"

"It's been a couple of months. I still have to pad a 32A."

"Good, I'll make you a 32A+. That shouldn't be too much of a change, and you can go to your mom in a few days and tell her you need new bras. We all grow in spurts. Okay, hold real still. I have to visualize everything at the cellular level. Let me know if anything starts to hurt or feel too warm," Randi advised.

"Maybe I should take my bra off so you can see what's happening without its support."

"Good idea."

Lucy removed her T-shirt and bra. In spite of her lack of size compared to Randi, her nipples and areolae were developing nicely. It would be a few more years, but she would have a nice figure - nothing to be ashamed of.

"Hold still."

"Oooo, that tickles around my tummy, and my boobs are starting to itch."

"Don't move. There, that should do it. What do you think? I think I added about a cup size."

"Oh wow, they're really sticking out."

"It's not too much is it?" Randi asked because the growth was quite obvious.

"Oh, they're perfect. Don't change a thing. I'll just take the pads out of my bras, and then I'll complain to Mom that I've outgrown them."

"How did you know how to do that?" a rather astounded Charli asked.

"I memorized Grey's Anatomy last year. It's a very interesting book, and there's a lot of valuable information in there that will help with certain types of spell casting that affects human anatomy. If you don't understand what you're doing to the human body, you might really mess things up. I think there are too many spell casters who rely on intuition rather than sound physiologic knowledge.

"Lucy, any pain?" Randi asked.

"No, they're just a little tender, but they get that way once a month, anyway."

"Good, let's work on the hair. This is going to be a little tricky. I'm going to speed up time in a little area in your scalp. There will be some increased blood flow in that area, and because of the metabolism speeding up in that area, there will be more heat given off. I'll create a stasis field where the heat will collect. Then I will send it outside where the heat will be released. No one will notice a thing.

"Are you ready?"

"Go for it. You've done pretty good so far."

Randi placed her index and middle fingers on Lucy's temples and concentrated.

"It's starting to get a bit warm."

"How's it now?"

"Much better, it's beginning to feel cooler."

"Okay, I'm done. What do you think?"

"Ohmygosh!" Lucy said looking into the mirror. "You added about two inches. That's amazing."

"I'm not sure whether or not your mom will notice. Maybe, we should trim them a bit."

"No, leave them alone. I don't think Mom'll notice."

Chapter 4

"Brian, Charli and I need to get into your house so we can isolate your bedroom from your brother. It shouldn't be any problem at all once we get there to put the right spell in place so that he doesn't bother you. Do your friends come over very often?"

"I don't have any friends."

"Yes you do, and we're going to work on that," Randi responded. "How're you doing on that project that's due next week? I think both our classes are doing the same thing."

"I haven't started it yet. I don't know what to do. I guess I could copy some stuff out of Wikipedia."

"That'll never do. If anything, that should just be your starting point.

"Do you think your parents would mind if we came over and did some studying together?"

"No, they don't get home until around six. My brother'd be there, but you don't want to meet him."

"Don't worry about him. We can take care of ourselves.

"Efram is going to come along with us. He's real smart, and I think he can help you out a lot.

"What about your sister? You know, the one who contributed to your collection."

"She's at college. She's living with her girl friend. Mom and Dad won't talk about it.

**************************

"Mrs. Silverman, I'm Randi Lewis. Efram, Brian, Charli and I are working on a school project, and we wanted to meet at Brian's house to put some finishing touches on it." Randi was meeting Efram's mother for the first time. Tamara Silverman was an attractive woman in her late 30's. Randi could sense right away that she was a good mother; however, she could also sense that she had some significant biases concerning gender and sexuality. Randi knew she'd have to work on that. Mrs. Silverman was also a bit concerned about her son's association with two very attractive and somewhat precocious Gentiles. Randi didn't want to get The Wizard involved at this point in her project; however, she knew that if what she was trying to do worked, His Wisdom would eventually have to be involved. As far as Randi knew, The Wizard was the only one at this level in this universe who could actually facilitate any gender and sex transformations.

"Well, I don't know about that. Efram has to do his violin practice."

"Mom, I can practice later. We have to get the project done by next week."

"I thought you'd finished that?"

"My part's mostly done, but we need to put everything together so we don't have to worry about it."

Randi started to push just a bit. 'It's okay, Mrs. Silverman. We just want to make sure that we can get good grades, and Brian needs Efram's help. Efram is so smart. Nothing bad is going to happen.'

"Well, okay then. Don't be too late. Remember, it's the Sabbath."

Charli's adoptive mother was waiting for them outside the Silverman's house. "I see," she said noting that Efram was still with them, "that Efram's mother gave you the okay."

"Yes, Mrs. Brewer," Efram answered, "I just have to be home before the Sabbath begins. That should give us a couple of hours."

"Mom, could you pick us up at around 6:30. That should give us plenty of time to do what we need to do."

The Stewarts' home was in an older middle class neighborhood much like the Silverman's. The four conspirators were greeted at the downstairs entryway by Brian's older brother, Jeffrey. He spent more than a few seconds leering at the two beautiful young girls, and paid little attention to Efram.

"I think you need to introduce me to your friends," he said staring at Randi's bust line.

"Guys, this is my brother, Jeff. Jeff, this is Randi Lewis," indicating the blonde who was currently gathering his attention. "This is Charli Brewer, and this is Efram Silverman."

"Well HELLO, Randi, I think you and I need to get better acquainted. Forget these losers."

"Jeff, go to your room and play with yourself for a while before you take a nap. Don't wake up until your brother gets you up. You will forget all about this unless I remind you later," Randi said while projecting a very strong mental push. "And, don't forget to close the door."

"Uh, sure," he said before he turned to go up to his room.

"Alright, we have a couple of hours to get some things done. First of all, Brian, we're going to show you how to get your project done the right way, and we're going to fix your room so that your brother won't bother you.

Once in Brian's room, Charli cast an exclusionary spell that prevented Brian's brother from entering without Brian's permission. The same applied to his parents.

"Where do you keep your girl things?" She knew exactly where they were, but didn't want Brian to be too overpowered by their powers; at least not yet.

"In the closet at the back of the top shelf."

"Bring them out. We need to see what you have."

Brian retrieved a fairly large box, and placed it on his bed.

"Ugh!" Randi said as she pawed through the contents. "When was the last time you washed these?"

"I never have, I can't. Someone would see them," Brian said defensively.

"We'll fix that so no one will notice. These definitely need to be laundered. I'll leave instructions on your computer."

Efram showed Brian how to research his project paper, and showed him sources of information that went beyond Wikipedia. They still had more than an hour left for Randi to work her magic.

"Okay guys, this is no time for modesty. I want you to take your shirts off. I want to see what I have to work with.

"I want you to remember something. I know we discussed it before, but I want you to realize I can't do anything permanent other than make your hair get longer. I can't make you into permanent girls, but I'm going to do a few things to make you look like twelve-year old girls. We'll do a little bit today just to give you a feel for what it's going to be like. I can't change your biology, give you female hormones, or take away your male hormones. But, if both or either of you are comfortable with what happens today and at the party next week, we'll see what we can do for the future." Randi turned to Charli.

"What do you think: 'A' cup? They definitely have enough fat to work with. We can take the fat off their waists like we did before. I'll make their hair grow out just a bit, maybe four or five inches."

"But everyone will see our hair," Efram said obviously concerned. "I mean, Brian has a burr cut, and even though my hair is longer than his, everyone will be sure to notice. Besides, I don't think you can really make our hair grow, anyway. And, how are you going to give us breasts?"

"Trust us on this Efram. I've practiced this, and it works. Charli is going to cast a spell for both of you that will make people not take any notice of your longer hair. Okay, let's take care of the breasts. Who wants to go first?"

"I guess I do," Efram said after a moment's hesitation. "I have my doubts, though."

"Okay, just hold still. This will feel a little funny around your waist, and your breasts may itch just a bit."

As Randi started doing her magic Efram's eyes started getting bigger and bigger. He could feel a tickling sensation and itching just like Randi said he would. Then he heard Brian gasp.

"You can move now," Randi said while examining her handiwork. "I hope I didn't make them too big. Your areolae will stretch out a bit, but I can't do much about your nipples. That will take hormones or magic I don't know how to do at this time; maybe someday."

"Th-th-they're beautiful," Efram said lifting his hands to cradle his small mounds. Tears were starting to run down his cheeks.

"Now, about your hair; it's pretty long. I'll try about four inches. That's equal to about six months growth; so I'll have to dissipate a lot of energy. Let me know if your head gets uncomfortably warm."

Five minutes later, Efram had a full head of hair that could be easily styled. Charli handed a mirror to Efram. The look on Efram's face said it all. His dark brown hair was naturally curly. There wasn't much boy left.

"Why do I suddenly feel so hungry? I mean, I am really very hungry."

"All that hair had to come from somewhere, and the materials to make it grow came from your fat reserves. I had to do some fast moving of fat molecules.

"Brian, do you have any snacks downstairs?" Randi asked.

"There's a bunch of left over pizza in the freezer."

"Charli, why don't you heat up a bunch while I'm working on Brian? It's too bad that Silky and Willie didn't want to come along. They could have practiced their microwaving.

"Say, why aren't they here, anyway?"

"I don't know. I asked Willie if he wanted to come, but he said he and Silky had something to do. I'll get the pizza heated up."

By the time Charli returned, there were two partially nude boys whom anyone would have said were two young girls entering puberty. Both seemed to be in awe of their pseudo breasts. Brian's hair was a light brown shag about four to five inches long. Efram's hair was several inches longer.

"Okay, I'm going to try something else, and I want you to let me know if things get uncomfortable. I'm going to retract your testes, balls, back into the cavity where they descended from. I'll also retract your penises, dicks if you will, so that your profiles will be more feminine. This is all reversible. I'll just manipulate some local space. Once the party's over, I'll reverse everything. We'll just cut your hair."

"Can you make my hair longer?" Brian asked as he devoured a piece of pizza.

"We'll lengthen your hair more next week when your nutrient levels are back to normal.

"Brian, strip down. You're among girls here, and you don't have anything I haven't seen before, anyway."

"Randi!" Charli exclaimed.

"Charli, I have two brothers, and I helped change Stan Junior's diapers."

Randi worked her magic, made a little adjustment before handing Brian a pair of panties from his stash. "I want all of this stuff washed after you finish your school project. Now, let's see how you look in these."

Brian did what Randi asked. At this point he probably would have done anything she asked. He was borderline ecstatic as he peered downward at his profile. He had breasts and there was no offending bulge below his waist. He couldn't remember being so happy.

Efram had similar feelings after Randi worked her magic on him. As far as anyone else would have realized there were two tweenage girls who needed help with makeup and hair styling.

"Brian, you are still on probation. We expect your report to be done on time. If you have any problems I expect you to contact Efram. Efram is not going to do your work for you.

"Charli, do you have their measurements?"

"Yes."

"How did you do that?" Brian asked.

"It's just one of those things that Randi and I can do. We need to get some swim suits for you for next week. After all, this is a swim party. We'll work out some sort of story so that you can arrive early to give us enough time to get you ready."

"I want to be a blonde," Brian suddenly blurted out. "Can you do that?"

"I can't do that magically. That's a transformation spell. I will be able to do it someday, but not now."

"I want hair that looks like yours. You have the most beautiful hair I've ever seen."

"We'll see what we can do. I'm not going to make any promises.

"Now we have some other work to do. Your room is now safe from entry by your parents or brother unless you invite them in. Your lingerie is invisible to them, and they won't be able to see any of the changes we've made in either of you. The obscuring spell should also work anywhere else you go. We'll watch you at school, and if the spell needs strengthening, we will do it.

"Have you thought of names?" Charli asked.

"I like Stephanie," Efram replied. "You've called me Effie in the past, and that can be a nick name for Stephanie."

"That'll work," Randi said after thinking about it. "What about you, Brian. And, don't say Brianne. That's too prosaic."

"Shoot, I kinda liked Brianne."

"How about Beverly?" Randi asked. "You could be Bev. We have a friend in Hartford whose great, great grandmother is Beverly. She's cool. Her great, great granddaughter, Terri, was like you. That's all been fixed now. You might get to meet her some day."

"I think I'd like Terri better, if you don't mind. That's a prettier name."

"Okay, Terri it is."

"I noticed something else," Charli interjected. "They don't have very much hair, but they need to shave their legs and armpits. We can't have any of that if they're going to be wearing swimsuits."

"Absolutely right, Charli; guys, you need to clean things up. You don't have much hair down there, but you certainly don't want anything showing around the bottom edge of your swimsuits. I know you're shaving a little. Be careful. You don't want any unsightly nicks on your legs."

__________________________________________

Well, this could get very dangerous. It's gone fairly well, so far; however, what's going to happen when they have to change back? Another question: where are Silky and Willie?

up
110 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos