My magical journey

Printer-friendly version

It was finally here, i was going to start highschool in a week i was going to be free of my sisters friends punishment. Maybe i should explain a little. High im Andrew 19 im not really that big i have a slightly effeminate body for my age which might explain why i was stealing my sisters friends clothes to wear.

It all started when she left a pair of pink lace panties in our bathroom the morning she left. I had kicked them aside in disgust but then curiosity overcame me. I decided to try something i had only read about online. First i ran a hot bath and i put bubble soap and smelly stuff into it. Then i snuck into my sisters room and borrowed her razor to shave all the hair from my waist down. The feeling of how soft my legs were was pure heaven as i laid there and soaked for an hour. When i got out i was nervous i quietly locked the door and went over to pickup the panties. I slowly slipped them over my legs and almost came as the soft fabric slid up around my waist trapping my about average cock below the soft feminine garment.
Fast forward a few weeks later we were at the mall and i was wearing those same lace panties my sister had gone to the bathroom and i noticed my shoes were untied... Omg!ANDREW!!! Those are my panties she said!!!!!!!!

I stood up quickly and stuttered. Um Angela i have no idea what you are talking about. She got up and came over to me and dragged me into a corner. This is what im talking about you little fucking pervert she screamed as she yanked open my jeans. She stopped dead when she looked at the panties and started giggling like a little school girl. "awe those panties look so cute over that pathetic little dick of yours omg you are such a little sissy. She made me pull my pants backup and said if you wanted to feel the soft fabric of my panties why didnt you just ask me. With a snap of her fingers i began to feel weird my arms stretched around behind me with my fingers just a little apart. My legs folded backwards and locked in place between my hands. I felt myself slowly falling to the floor. From up above i heard a voice. Now i have a bestfriend and a cute pair of panties i could see in a mirror and where i was laying there was only a blue thong.
You can imagine i was terrified i laid there for a few seconds before she picked me up and slid me into her purse. "oh hey carly!" (Carly was my sister) Over walked my sister she was adjusting her hair as she adked, "Where is andrew?""Oh he got sick and went home but i suspect he went to watch porn." Thanks for holding my stuff. They kissed and went their seperate. ways i couldnt determine who i was with until my sister spoke. Damn these are ruined, I heard a door and then high heels clicking on tile floor then a lock being slid shut. My sister lifted me out of the purse. "Omg Angela must have left these in here....wait omg (looking at her phone) andrew you pervert in trouble for stealing panties i see. I can use you still". She pulled her skirt up and slid her panties off throwing them into the waste basket. She carefully slid a leg on either side of me and pulled me snug against her crotch. "I wish you were super tight". All of a sudden i was pushed more sugly against my sisters body i could feel my self being squeesed inside her cunt. I was becoming soaked then it all went dark. I could feel her walk out of the bathroom and into the mall. I heard Angela come back and "Omg did she just rub my sisters panties! Hows it feel to be trapped like a prisoner to your sister and me?".

up
76 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos