The Maiden of Bronze Chapter 3 Part 1

Printer-friendly version

The Bronze Maiden

Chapter 3 Part 1

Doc Savage and Pat Savage are the Property of Street and Smith. Introducing a future time line inspired by Doc Savage.

By: Desiree

I am most Grateful to my Beloved Jasmine as she has been a most wonderful muse.

Taking the proffered folder, her boss read through the transcripts. “Very good, excellent orders to Agent T, just one more thing,” Sukebe, escorted her back to the hallway. In a low harsh tone he conveyed, 'Never again refer to Doctor Stripacha Blyadischa, that way again.” The door closed firmly, Madame Hafyaan had been dismissed.

Alone in the hallway Nimfylla kept her anger in check, but had a special punishment for the tech when she got back to the Ops Center. To the door she sarcastically remarked, “Yes Sir, anything else sir.”

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Miss Sato led them up a delicate stair case to the large open space filled with an indoor garden, Cherry trees, a large pond with wooden bridges over to an island, with moss covered rocks and azaleas. A waterfall on the west wall cutting through a hill with more cherry trees. On the other side of the pond Combat suited personnel were swarming down the ramp to the roof, and advancing towards them. The Ladies moved with deadly grace and caution. Miss Soto in red lace corset dress with matching ballet flats. Hanna in a white lace corset dress with blue edging wearing matching flats. Clare was in navy peep toed stilettos and her blue corset dress.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Colonel Termani and Major Kalmarity, give out pre-jump orders, “Tylos Twelve and thirteen, the five extended family and Miss Sato are to be taken alive, everyone else, you shoot too Kill.”

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Ready Hanna, Miss Sato, well lets go GirlsClare was humming “Ballroom Blitz” as she and Hanna fired their gigahertz shockers, regrettably at the same target area. The room was filled by music, 'Well, it's been getting so hard Livin' with the things you do to me' Six of the mercenaries collapsed, four others stumbled it slowed the advanced of the others still up the stairs. The mercenaries were unsure what was going on, as the music was coming over their comms as well. Clare and Hanna shared a look with Miss Sato, then the Trio advanced on their opponents. 'My dreams are getting so strange I'd like to tell you everything I see'

The mercenaries from Sun Corporation were all confused by the fact their comm circuits were all jammed by the 'Ball Room Blitz'. The mercenaries were wishing they could remove their helmets as the sound kept rising till the music was blaring in their ears. Colonel Termani and Major Kalmarity swore, “Damn, get the comms fixed, so I can keep the idiots, under control.” The Comm Tech's cursed under their breath and feverishly worked to get control of their comms back.

In the Tylos Compound Sun Corporation mercenaries free falling from the Grav-Transports, were just as confused, as Clark XII calls out the alarm. He laughs as the 'Ballroom Blitz wafted from sound from the mercenary's comms, “Well seems my Daughter is better than ever. Nice trick piping her music over the enemies comms.”

Back at the Saetome building, Clare fired off two sleep pellets with the micro-rail-gun, which bounced off the Mercenary's armour with seemingly no effect. She thought 'Need to see about adjusting the velocity.' Thirteen expanded her senses, which opened her up to the scents of the mercenaries. 'I see a man at the back as a matter of fact His eyes are red as the sun' Hanna had the same results with her dart gun. Kisa was engaged hand to hand with three mercenaries. All three women felt the energy weapons blasts bounce off the shields, feeling like a feather tickle sliding off their bodies. Clare found that her Multiphasic Shield made the blasts tickle, giggling as she sang. 'And a girl in the corner let no one ignore her 'Cause she thinks she's the passionate one'

The Mercenaries clicked power selectors to kill, ignoring their last heard orders. They just wanted to finish this mission and get their helmets off as their ears rang from the music. These women were not effected by their weapons, so they got more aggressive.

Clare swung her parasol, wanting to stay away from fatal attacks. She really noticed the different fragrances, it made her shiver, the heady bouquet of multiple scents was so delightful. ' Oh, yeah, it was like lightning, everybody was frightening And the music was soothing, 'cause they all started grooving Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah' A solid blow to the head dropped the another of the mercenaries, cracking his helmet. She spun the parasol round as she twirled on her toes. Clare was rocking out and singing along. Spearing the next in the throat with the broad tip, he collapsed at her feet. The spinning Clare's next foe had witnessed she was a real threat, and had blocked the parasol then dodged to the side.

The delicious scents, and vibrations of the mercenary's Kill shots bouncing harmlessly off the Clare's force field driving her into a delightful climb to climax but the need to stay in control kept her from falling over the edge. Her partners were also on the edge, the kill shots not so bad, but with the feedback from Clare, it helped turn them on. 'And the man at the back said everyone attack And it turned into a ballroom blitz And the girl in the corner said boy, I wanna warn ya It'll turn into a ballroom blitz Ballroom blitz Ballroom blitz'

Clare was surprised by a forearm swing across her breasts, the forearm and fist smashing across her nipples. Clare was happy she had boosted her shield, but the shock still registered her body shuddered in ecstasy and pain. 'Oh, I'm reaching out for something Touching nothing's all I ever do Oh, I softly call you over'. Clare felt her passion run down her legs, still she recovered enough to dance away from the Merc as he tried to press his advantage. She quivers as her body spasms from the orgasms triggered by the multiple inputs and feedback. The trio of her friends all shuddered from their own climaxes, all four women remained delightfully on the edge of climax, Thirteen's hip wiggle was really drawing attention as well.

Hanna had noticed the mercenaries had not really taken them very serious with them wearing dresses. She thought as she moaned from the sexual wave of pleasure washed over her, 'Wow Clare really is driving these sexual crescendos. Maybe the Bimbo look could be effective for me as well, Nah, don't have the figure for it.' The other two from the trio of mercenaries near her pressed their attack though they were more wary. Hanna found herself humming along with Clare. 'When you appear there's nothing left of you Now the man in the back Is ready to crack as he raises his hands to the sky'

Miss Sato had put two down with two more circling her. Kisa moving fluidly, her deadly strikes so deceptive. She dodged as her body shuddered from Clare's shared orgasm. Kisa rolled coming up with a spinning kick stunning both attackers they dropped to the floor. Even Miss Sato was singing 'And the girl in the corner is everyone's mourner She could kill you with a wink of her eye'

At the Tylos compound, Jonni was shuddering, happy she was not too fight, and glad that there had been no need of the Med facilities. Jonni new the pleasure that traversed through her was from the connection with Clare.

On the garden floor at Saetome, Hanna unclasped her katana from the navy blue belt around her waist. Leaving her sword sheathed Hanna surprised them with the speed of her strikes. 'Oh yeah, it was electric, so frantically hectic And the band started leaving, 'cause they all stopped breathing Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah' Using that surprise she spun smashing the three with temple strikes dropping them as well.

Kisa performed a scintillating flying spin kick and the last of her opponents collapsed. As she danced to another stanza, 'And the man at the back said everyone attack And it turned into a ballroom blitz and the girl in the corner said boy, I wanna warn ya It'll turn into a ballroom blitz Ballroom blitz, blitz, blitz, '

'Oh yeah, it was like lightning, everybody was fighting' Clare expanded her field, pushing the power making it really sizzle, and the shock took out three more mercenaries that had navigated past their fallen comrades. Clare staggered a bit, as did three others standing near the top of the ramp at the farthest reach of her field. 'And the music was soothing, they all should have been grooving'. The three women glowed as their skin had became drenched from the arduous fighting, and the delightful waves of sensual pleasure washing over them.

Miss Sato and Hanna dispatched the stunned ones then helped Clare up to the roof. The trio did a hip bump and grind together out onto the roof. The trio was radiating sensuality, pleasure and ferociousness. Their smiles and the fact they were still perfectly dressed after wading through the others made the remaining mercenaries turn to flee. 'And the man at the back said everyone retreat And it turned into a ballroom blitz. And the girl in the corner said boy, I wanna warn ya It'll turn into a ballroom blitz Ballroom blitz Ballroom blitz' Clare pushed all she could into her field engulfing them and the transports in a bright flare of crackling power, Clare and the remaining mercenaries collapsed.

On the street level in front of the Saetome building The Saetome Security staff was engage with the last ten Sun Corporation mercenaries when they collapsed. The Saetome Security staff was perplexed as to why but did not wish to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Jonni panicked, when Clare's stats dropped off the charts as she collapsed. “HANNA, what happened to Thirteen?” The Trio still connected, felt the feedback as they watched Clare unconscious body convulse they felt it as well. Jonni, Hanna and Kisa all fell to their knees as the wave of pleasure engulfed them.

At the Tylos compound the Mercenary's comms went silent, then squealed a little as the comm tech got control with no idea how he had. Then Colonel Termani ordered, “Abort, all troops abort, meet at contingency Delta.”

On the roof at Saetome, Hanna, stood on wobbly legs using her Sword to steady herself. She reached over to check on Clare, as Kisa started to secure The mercenaries. “Jonni, Clare is fine she just passed out from over exertion.” Hanna checked her belt pouch and pulled a space blanket out to cover Thirteen.

At the Tylos Med Center Jonni replied, “Sent a med team your way just before the attack. I Will be there soon as I can, we have a few skirmishes still.“ Jonni just had a few reporting in with wounds.

Agent R was wondering, 'I gave the field frequencies to Sun Corporation, did they not change the weapon specs.' Checking the field generator out put she found it had been been changed to a varying frequency modulation, but when?

On the roof near the Transports Miss Sato did her best to lock them down. The first of the two non-functional personal carriers the pilots slumped at their controls a comm tech and Major Kalmarity, she was joined by Hanna. They both recognized the Major, “Kalmarity!, Sun Corporation is really looking to expand.” Kisa exclaimed as they searched her very deliberately.

As Hanna looked over the craft, “There is a lot of stolen Tylos tech in this transport. Soon as Clare is up to it, maybe she can undo what she did and we can gift these to Saetome International.” Thinking of Thirteen, “Clare sure put a lot of fun in that fight, and she didn't ruin her shoes or stockings.”

Kisa laughed as they continued to place restraints on the fallenmercenaries,Silly Americans, that's why we Japanese remove our footwear. Is Miss Thirteen doing fine?” The funny thing was that she was wearing a very nice pair of ballet flats.

Hanna looked at Miss Sato quizzically, then smiled, “Oh guess you were tied into our comms through the Shield Clare made for you.” Hanna checked Thirteen, who was smiling, her body still vibrating from the ripples of her last climax, “Yeah she was electric' she had the most fun. I think as she has very wet stockings, and a puddle under her. Don't think the men in the back ever had a chance.”* Apologies to SWEET, Nicky Chinn and Mike Chapmen for the Miss quotation of 'Ballroom Blitz'*

up
89 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

ok so who

is agent R. great action chapter.
thanks

Hmm agent R is just a little buried

much deeper in the compound

Thanks for the comment, makes it a lot more fun to get these out

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

A welcome return...

Andrea Lena's picture

...thank you!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

trying to keep them to evey 4 days,

but just got a bunch of Site Surveys to do

Thank you So much for reading and taking the time to Comment

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Ballroom Blitz indeed!

Seems Thirteen's new powers no no bounds!
"The trio did a hip bump and grind together out onto the roof. The trio was radiating sensuality, pleasure and ferociousness. Their smiles and the fact they were still perfectly dressed after wading through the others..." Another "Charlie's Angel's" moment! (Giggles Taarpa). Nice part Desi! (Hugs) Taarpa

i was really wanting that to

be fun, and i think we got there

Thank you so much for the comment

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree