Body Make-over: Nutritional Specialist

Printer-friendly version

Body Make-Over: Nutritional Specialist

By: Desiree

More of a Fun story that is Jasmine approved.

Tia had been close enough to hear her brother/sister, she stood next to her twin. Putting one arm around her waist, “Zak, Xxia, I love you and will do everything I can to find the formula to change you back. Of course till your pico-circuits stop resonating I can not make any changes.”

Ten minutes later they were at 'Pei Wei Asian Diner' Xxia had a feeling, “I think I can order exactly what everyone would like the best, May I?” She let the aromas of the kitchen wash over her, and the scent of the women at the table with her. She matched them with the dishes that would complement each woman.

As she looked around the table, Tia agreed with a nod, as did Misty Dinwittie, Monique looked concerned, “Um can I choose something else if I do not feel comfortable with your choice?”

Xxia smiled, “If after the appetizers you want to change your main dish you can.” The waitress came up, and Xxia had noticed she spoke Cantonese,Minced Chicken with Cool Lettuce Wraps, 6 vegetable spring rolls, 6 crab wonton, and 4 cups of Hot and Sour Soup. For entrees, Thai Coconut curry for my sister, Ginger Broccoli chicken for Madame Chancellor, Sweet and Sour Shrimp for Monique and Thai Dynamite shrimp native, pot of Dragon Well green tea, Wuyi Rock Tea and a Diet Coke for Monique.” Xxia was zoning so very sure that this was gong to be an unforgettable meal.

Tia, was shocked, “Xxia how did you do that?; Your Cantonese was always kind of iffy at best.” She may have been shocked at her sisters new language skills, but the scientist in her was overjoyed.

Monique was looking at Xxia in awe for the sound of her name was so beautiful the way Xxia, said her name, “Um Xxia that was beautiful, and my name the way you said it almost made me blush. I would have been okay drinking tea.” Monique thought a bit more, but I am more comfortable with the Diet Coke, hmm maybe she does know what we need for us to enjoy this.

Zak had a crush on Monique, and still sort of did as Xxia, but was she straight or Gay, it all meant something different now. “Tia, the circuits are still resonating because I am pregnant and they are trying to figure how many conceivable babies would be viable, the scary thing is the ten thousand sperm inside me are all Genetically superior. I really do not want that many Babies.” Xxia took a deep breathe, “Sorry, that is a little outrageous, but the pico-circuit coding did not take into account everything, that is another reason they are still resonating.”

The women were shocked to silence. Which was shattered when the waitress returned with the tea and soup, Will be right back with your small plates.

Shaking from her daze Tia remarked, “Maybe we should go back to the lab and see about programing your circuits.” She really wanted to take her new younger twin sister back to the lab, but also knew in her heart that she had no way of interfacing with the pico-circuits now.

Shaking her head, almost reading her sisters mind. Xxia nearly whispered, “You have no interface with which to program them with. They are a part of me now and I am trying to show that twins would be the optimal result. Only thing is there are four eggs in my womb. Why is that Tia?; What was Gail after?; It would not be so bad but the suit basically destroyed anything totally foreign to a female body, you would think that would destroy semen as well. Well it did mostly, but the changes happened so quickly it did not get them all wiped out. Sorry ladies if I am being indelicate.” Xxia wept softly as Misty and Monique looked to Tia for answers.

Tia gasped as she calculated the probabilities, “Well Gail wanted at least twins, so that's why we did our best to engineer a best case probability for that. We, bioengineered a womb that would take almost three times more weight before going into labor. So With you being genetically perfect, you could possibly have sixteen babies. I am so sorry Xxia.” Tia wept and abruptly left the table almost knocking over the waitress.

Calmly, Xxia got up to follow her sister, “Please excuse us for a bit, I need to go retrieve my sister. Please enjoy what you wish of the appetizers, we can always order more. Back in a moment.” She then made her way to the ladies room. Zak had a small problem at the door, but knew he had to let it go for his sisters sake and for her own sanity. Xxia realized there was more than fashion, seems that etiquette, poise and foodology?; Hmm never really heard of that, were also included. Wonder what other surprises are in the coding, Well will inquire about that soon as I help my sister.

- - - - - - - -

The exotic almost Identical females were noticed by a few old acquaintances, Dave brought it to the groups attention, “Jack there goes your old Girlfriend Woo, and looks like her cousin's in for a visit, wow, I want some of that.” He was sure he had a chance at Tia, what was her cousins name Ming something?

The vultures watched as Xxia glided through the restaurant, drooling Jack says, “Now that would be trading up, and I could get back at the Bitch. Mingmei is even more beautiful than last time.” Thinking 'for dropping me just before prom.' Of course he had told everyone he had dumped Tia because she was so boring in bed. Truth of it was they had never got past kissing and his groping that Tia always stopped.

Sal noticed where they had been sitting, “Hey there's Monique and a hot MILF with them as well.” With Misty Dinwittie so well coiffed and attired she was not recognized by the horny athletes, not that they had many dealings with the Woman's Dean. So they made their plans how to go about getting their dates.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Xxia was surprised to find her sister prone on the cute daybed just inside the door. Her programing had suggested Tia would be in a stall crying. Xxia slid herself between her sisters head and the pillow on the daybed. “Shh, dear sister.” Slowly sliding her up so her sister was weeping on her shoulder. “Tia my sister, it is not your fault, it was bad luck and a mis-communication. Sue was trying so hard to be the best assistant she could be trying to absorb your book.”

Tia snuffled “But all I had to do was not go over the top wanting to read Jack the riot act. I should have taken care of my brother first. Not want to have another blow up at Jack.”

Xxia smiled, “You were taking care of me dear sister, and I am loving being your sister. Though I think right now it is mostly your programs making me feel this way. But I have been able to create an internal interface with the pico-circuits, and have written a few good arguments for only twins. So not your fault, as I could have gone through the men's changing room just as easy, it was a closer escape. But I knew Jack and his group would easily catch up in there, so in a way it was my choice that brought this on. Now lets go repair your face, May I?”

Xxia led her sister into the mirrors, Tia set her make-up out on the shelf below the mirror, “So now I suppose my 'Monster' is going to show me how to do face repairs as well.”

Giggling Xxia started removing the remains of Tia's make-up. “Woo-zenandfem's Monster', stop laughing or this will not look right, Master, ummmmmm.” Doing a very poor imitation of Igor, then the monster groaning. 'Young Frankenstein' had been a favorite of the siblings to watch together. They giggled together, hugging each other for nearly five minutes till they found their composure.

Tia was still blinking as her sister finished, “Damn you have a very nice touch, it felt so good, and wow you have got to teach me.” She put her makeup away grabbed her purse and was quickly heading back to the eating area, with Xxia right on her heals.

Giggling as they walked back to the table after quick makeovers, Tia asked “Xxia would you like to work with me?; maybe I should be asking, Can I work with you? After all you know just as much and with your enhanced genetics...”

Xxia shook her head, “Doctor Woo, you know more about your project than I do am a just the end product, with no knowledge of how you got to this point. But would be happy to do what I can while my sister studies what her work has done”

Gliding back to the table, Tia sees Jack and his followers, “Damn, I hope Jack didn't see us.” When Jack turns, sees her and smiles she realizes her luck continues to be bad with that man. “Shit, he saw me, Us... hope he thinks you are Mingmei.”

Xxia puts her hand on her sister's shoulder, “Relax, go back to the table and if they come over I'll take care of it.” Xxia was actually sort of petrified that they would come over, but the living circuits sent a signal, that she could handle them and she grew calm.

As they sat, Misty remarked, “Now you look even more alike, please eat some of these appetizers before we finish them I can not afford the extra pounds they'll put on. They are so hard to resist.” As she pushed the small plates of food closer to the twin like sisters.

The waitress came by to see if they needed more tea, and bring a refill for Monique, “I'll have the chef start your entrees now, or if you wish I can wait a few Minutes.

The women looked at each other, Tia felt a link with them like never before, “Now would be fine and thank you for the extra time.” She then put a dent in to what was left dragging the last two of the Crab wontons and a spring roll.

Xxia noticed as she took one of the last two Chicken wraps, “Hey I wanted one of those.” Monique had one that she had just picked up.

Monique took a quick bite making an exaggerated foodgasm, “Oh yes they are so very good, you should try them... Oh none left.” She
teased Xxia

Tia giggled, then saw the puppy eyes of her sister, “Oh please take one of mine, and stop looking at me like that. It shouldn't work but it did, Genetically superior I am in trouble.” But it felt so good to have her sister so close, closer than she had been with Zak.

The warm feelings were crushed as Jack and his pals sat down. Jack and Mark taking the two chairs open between Xxia and Monique, while Dave pushed a chair into the space left next to Tia as Sal pushed Misty and Monique farther round the table setting the seating as Jack and who they thought was Mingmei, Tia then Dave, Sal next to misty then Monique with Mark sitting facing her his back to Jack. It had been a quick strike, but Xxia was ready, Tia nearly trembled wondering what would happen.

What followed was so amazing, Xxia turned her soup in hand, “Jack imagine seeing you here.” said in a husky inviting whisper, Jack flinched a little, not expecting the friendly whisper, then he felt the hot soup scald his privates, Xxia standing up Oh let me get that, she grabbed the linen napkin that was under her tea, and it went flying into the faces of Dave and Sal the hot liquid scalding their eyes. She brought the napkin quickly to Jacks groin, with deceptive firmness. The pain making Jack bend over in excruciating pain. Looking innocently at Mark, “Maybe you should help your friends get to the hospital before something permanent happens.” The thinly veiled venom in her voice making him leap to action in getting his friends away, and out of the restaurant. Xxia sat down, laughing out loud “Damn that felt so good...” Then she saw the stunned looks “Um, sorry about that.” The women broke up in a hearty giggle.

The waitress reappeared, setting down another plateful of Crab Wontons, “Compliments of the house, Thanks for getting rid of those four perverts. I'll be right back with your entrees.She was giggling as she walked away. A pair of busboys cleaning up the spilled tea and soup.

The crab wontons disappeared quickly just one left in front of Xxia as the waitress returned, the women still giggling mostly, with a few comments about how amazingly Xxia had made it look so easy. Monique laughed, “The looks as the green tea burned their eyes , I almost wet myself when I heard Jack sucking in air from the pain.”

Misty groaned, “Stop, if you had seen when the soup...” the Waitress placed their meals in front of them the aroma so intoxicating, “Mmmm that will make it easy to forget the interruption.”

Tia and Misty attacked their food with relish, Okay, so they only added a little soy sauce after they tasted it. Monique tentatively worked her chopsticks, picking up what seemed to be the smallest piece of shrimp she could for a taste. As the Sweet and Sour flavor filled her mouth the texture made her moan her foodgasm even more pronounced than with the crab wonton, but this was true flavorful wonder of the food.

She sat there silent all three women looking at her enraptured face. From a nearby table, they heard, “I'll have what she's having.” A new round of giggles started.

up
73 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I'll have

what she's having." Ah, what a classic line! So the suit isn't all bad given it has sharpen her love of good food. :) I'm sure she doesn't think the same about the prospective 'twins.'

Hugs
Grover

nicely handled...

some people are so full of themselves. it would have been better to ask first.
well done, thanks

Foodgasm indeed!

I guess we can add food expert to Clare's resume, oh and I guess chef as well. Is there nothing she can't do? (Giggles profusely). Desi dear, another wonderfully crazy episode hon! (Hugs) Taarpa

thank you all so much for commenting

Well there is one thing she really does not want to do right now BE Pregnant.

The problem is there are too many that don't ask.

Hmm Nothing like good food and friends to make things not seem so crazy.

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree